PDA

View Full Version : <:~ The New Humans By Mary Rodwell ~:>

Mars Planitia
28th March 2014, 05:37
Did a quick search on this forum and hadn't noticed a thread on Mary Rodwell. And Sorry if this was posted prior.
IMO here is an awesome listen in a great spoken woman in "Mary Rodwell". Indeed a nice addition to The ET Archive Section here at TOT forum.
And 5 Stars IMO
Enjoy my Kola's (Friend's in Lakota Tongue)

Brief Summary:
Mary Rodwell presented testimony from over 1600 cases she has collated that indicates how advanced extraterrestrial intelligences are preparing the human psyche to accept their presence on our planet. Evidence of complex extraterrestrial programs, which will enable us to interact with and communicate with them, as well as understand our place in the cosmos.

This involves downloads of data such as our true genetic origins, using our psi skills with advanced technology, manipulation of matter, astrophysics and healing. Coupled with genetic, and spiritual programs for awakening of human consciousness, to assist humanity to evolve into a fully functional multidimensional human, Homo Noetics. The New Humans.

Mary Rodwell presented "The New Humans" at the 2nd Annual British Exopolitic's Expo on Sunday 8th August, 2010 at the University of Leeds.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pEow50Lm1vU

modwiz
28th March 2014, 05:55
Good to have you here at TOT again, WF. Namaste.

I am ready for an inter-species dialogue.

Mars Planitia
28th March 2014, 13:17
Why Thank You My Brother! :smiley hug: Good to be back and It's good to be here amongst such an incredible All-Star Lineup IMO. Although my Intellect/IQ Isn't quite up to par with many here, I'm sure i can contribute some energy and nuggets to TOT forum. And after all, It's all about energy Isn't it?

Namaste Rad, and to All TOT Members

Indeed, We are all 1 tribe.....

W.f.

28th March 2014, 13:23
I'm looking forward to this one thank you WhiteFeather!!

Mars Planitia
28th March 2014, 14:46
I'm looking forward to this one thank you WhiteFeather!!

Your most welcome my Kola. :thup:
Your gonna truly love this presentation 777.
This I'm quite sure of. Mary Rodwell is amazing, and literally knocks it out of the universe.
Well Worth The 2 Hrs. Grab some Popcorn!
*****5 Stars*****

We are all 1 tribe.....

W.f.