PDA

View Full Version : beacons of light

ronin
27th March 2014, 01:13
do you consider yourself to be a beacon for people?
are you able to help people find their truth?
maybe you cannot find your own truth but in helping others this is helping you?

to find out the hard way,when you speak truth you are also attacked.
so you must be selective in who you help,because some people are just not ready for it.
each of us have our faults but as we grow we try to help other people.

just a little grenade to see where they are at?

then there is the doubt that creeps into your mind.
what if i am wrong or crazy!

i have found it is a battle.
and only you know what is true to you.
it can be weary,but you know that is your job.

being a truthseeker,breaking away from the norm is hard enough.
but being pulled to people who you not want to help but know this is a part of it,is even harder.
the lessons learned are from both sides ,all the time.

they say awake and asleep or sheep.
it is a continuous learning experience for all.

there is no, your not worthy,or your down there and i am here.
we are just where we are suppose to be to learn the lesson we need to in this life time.

if we knew everything then would we not be god?

we need to be humble,know love,help one another and learn from one another.

somewhere where the ego is not paramount.
where we can say ok and thank you.
when we start to realize our true potential,see beyond the lies we are told,start to stand up for ourselves.
then maybe we just earn the right to be a beacon to help other people.

Tribe
27th March 2014, 01:14
if you have the light, shine it bright so others in the dark can find their way ! xx

ronin
27th March 2014, 01:22
if you have the light, shine it bright so others in the dark can find their way ! xx
i do not i have not earned it yet.
but let it be known if and when i do get it.
i,m gonna fry some fookers darkness out of them as i am sh it tired of being told lies all my life.

that being said in a good sense for all.

or i,m just crazy buying into all this new age sh it.

Seikou-Kishi
27th March 2014, 10:54
i do not i have not earned it yet.
but let it be known if and when i do get it.
i,m gonna fry some fookers darkness out of them as i am sh it tired of being told lies all my life.

that being said in a good sense for all.

or i,m just crazy buying into all this new age sh it.

You don't have to "earn" light; you are light. All you need is to realise that, to remember it. Deserving by necessity requires judgement, and judgement is a faculty of the low mind, of the illusory world.

But you also have darkness in you. Only a fool would deny it of themselves. Light, however, shines its brightest in the darkness. The contrast shows more clearly who we are and what we are and allows us to make our choices concerning who and what we wish to be all the clearer. When you reconcile your darkness with your light and your light with your darkness, then will you intimately know yourself and from that firm footing you will move the world.

A light that's hidden is not the same as no light at all.

Highland1
27th March 2014, 11:11
A light that's hidden is not the same as no light at all.

And some are very bright indeed Seikou and have to be careful not as to dazzle.

Then again, there is always these.....

Russ :hugs:

Calabash
27th March 2014, 13:18
But none of us know the truth for sure. We've got beliefs maybe, and it's OK to discuss them with others - but we shouldn't be so arrogant to try and convert others to our way of thinking. Leave that to the Jehovah's Witnesses imo :). The only beacon that is justified, I think, is that of parent to a child - and quite lot of us seem to get that wrong :P

On a physical level, it's natural for all of us here to lend someone a helping hand. But our spiritual journey is very much of our own making and everyone must find their own truth in whatever way they can. We'll all get there in the end won't we ?