PDA

View Full Version : The Soul Keeper and You

Cearna
20th September 2013, 07:51
What does the Soul Keeper Mean to You?

Did you know that there was a Deity called the Soul Keeper?

When the Second Cycle began there was no such thing as a soul, all the first cycle beings had loads of God particles, not the ones people look for now, but when they began they were fully finished as well, for their Self started off finished. They never felt the need to find a body to go into, their existence just “was”.

This is why you do not need to “know” as much as you think you should. Once on a quest to find knowledge, you are defeating the purpose of a Pathway. Mostly your Spirit and Soul have traversed many Universes and many open roles to follow, but yourself already had the few knowledgeable needs of yourself when you were born into this life situation.

You see, when you first decided to launch forth on a journey of discovery, you were then given a species, which for many was to be human, but there are some in a body now who could be one of the Goethe She, or an Angel, or a Free Spirit, as well as the humans, for many of these other species are here as volunteers, to bring this world back to the Light that has slowly been drained away, from Earth by the numbers of Dark who have come here to feed upon as many as they can get hold of to feed upon. This to many will be far fetched, but has slowly but surely been happening over the last 2,000 years here. But this is not the story being told here.

Next you were given a Spirit, and a Soul. It was the Task of the Soul keeper then to give you a Journey Book or as those Above call it, “A Story Book”. In that book was to be written the Universes you would go to, the things you would learn, the God who would take an interest in you and would help you along the way in each lifetime that you spent. Some of the Universes do not work with a Spirit and Soul as we do here, but you would adapt as you went to each new life. The Story Book however, would go with you for every lifetime, and could be interpreted or read by your Higher Self at the time, an Archangel, and whichever God was working with you at the time. You were to follow the order as it was written in that book, not just decide where you would go, or what you would do in each lifetime for yourself.

This might seem as if the decisions for your journey were taken out of your own hands, but this is not so. Just as when you were created, it seems as if each one who will exist, just appears to be created. There is no especial number that will be created, what is created just happens as if that specific group needed at that time are the ones that needed to be created – it isn't by design, it is by what just seems to need to be created. The same thing happens with your Soul Family, each Family comes together at the same time and when all in the family are there and it seems to be the right time, then they form into their part of the shape of the helix, which the entire Soul group is made up of.

Also as now when a New Age is coming in, it will come in its own way and its own time and its own way of coming about, it seems as it by design and yet everything just happens the way it seems to be meant to do so, the One God Above All, doesn't push buttons or make edicts or tell it what to do, everything just works as it should, as long as others do not try to stop this from happening such as now. Eventually it must work the way supposed to but in the meantime, all is out of harmonic balance with the way it should be. People cannot sustain life for long periods of time when all is out of balance, so what is “As it should be, must eventually come to the fore or the tide of man's rise in the evolutionary scale must be halted in order to restore balance”.

Back to the Soul Keeper, this is the only work they do, look after the Soul of everyone who possesses a Soul. They have written all of the progression of your lives on your Story Book. Now that story is kept with three Individuals:- yourself, The Soul Keeper and the One God Above All. This is important, for there will be people who will want to steal your Soul, the Dark do, because they do not have one and it is something they really covet. Their life is one one struggle against their own Soul Group, for to become some one individuated, is the most wonderful part of any underlings being. To sup on one – no – for some one with a Soul is a soft and special being, and if you had arrived on Earth by being the one Soul but with possibly many millions being a part of that Soul Group (e.g. like an ant colony), then you live really playing a part only within that group, each his own part but no deviation can be allowed – this is what the Reptoids must live with, some one who must become some one who cares for some one besides themselves.

The dog family care for you for yourself, not for someone who may have a special heart. Watch them as they care for you and love you for stoically watching over them and care for them for the length of their life with you. Dogs have the understanding of keeping themselves for you alone and so this is individuation. With this, Soul Development comes readily to you.

The reason that the One God Above all also keeps a record of everyone's development, is that when you begin it is with the joint responsibility of yourself and The One God Above All to make decisions and to carry out your life for you, not just your own responsibility. Hence the use of the idea that we co-create our own reality.

When you start each life then, there was a God to whom you were supposed to turn to. There is a good reason for this, because as you go through your life, you may find times when it is very hard, or very easy. You may feel the need to ask for something you want to do. In my case – I want to go Home, so I asked for this to happen now. He answered me by saying, yes you may go Home, I am entering it in your Story Book that you may Go Home and he put whatever He wanted to in it about the circumstances involved in doing so. Then if Ivan wanted to know what is to happen to me, (for those who still don't know about Ivan he is my Higher Self) he can look into my Story Book and see whatever God had written in it about my going Home, and make sure that I was made ready. If at some time I then say I'm ready to go now, then more is put into place for me, and no one else can sunder those instructions for they are written in the Story Book.

Your Story Book is able to keep track of everything you ever were, ever are and ever will be. It tells you when you are able to begin the last four lives in your journey, and at that stage you are passed over to the last God who will look after you regarding to return home to your own place where you began, to your “Home”.

However, when the time comes for more to return than usually do, the Soul Keeper comes onto Earth in a body, and commences to call you back. Only if your want to is great enough to leave, before your Story Book says you can go on Home, can you be allowed to leave for want to, beats all long distance journey stories. You see right now the First ever one created, right now has decided, she wants to stop having to come to lift every one up, so she can go back home herself, so there's every good reason for the Soul Keeper to be here calling you to go back to your own place in the scheme of things up there where you came from.

The Soul Keeper is only here as long as she feels it is right to be here, so don't take too long now in answering her call.

:belief:

Ria
20th September 2013, 09:10
However, when the time comes for more to return than usually do, the Soul Keeper comes onto Earth in a body, and commences to call you back. Only if your want to is great enough to leave, before your Story Book says you can go on Home, can you be allowed to leave for want to, beats all long distance journey stories. You see right now the First ever one created, right now has decided, she wants to stop having to come to lift every one up, so she can go back home herself, so there's every good reason for the Soul Keeper to be here calling you to go back to your own place in the scheme of things up there where you came from.

The Soul Keeper is only here as long as she feels it is right to be here, so don't take too long now in answering her call.

Thank you Cearna

Could you explain what you mean by this?

Dose it mean seeing if your ready to die, cast off the current body?

Dose it mean getting on a space craft, going to the folks back home on another planet?

Dose it mean morphing into a higher frequency / dimension and carrying on with life as normal with a difference ?

We have had so many homes it gets a bit confusing over the millions of years.

Are you suggesting that some people now are ready to go back source / light leave all fiscal matter and other dimensions and go back to prime creator and become one with the one.

It is unlikely to be the same for everyone, I could be wrong.

I am sorry if I am giving you extra work to do.
My best wishes
Ria

Cearna
20th September 2013, 09:57
Ria, Im so glad that someone is thinking about this. I will answer as best I can.

The Gods themselves are able to come into a body in the same way as you and I have. Sometimes it seems as if all are ready to go on Home, them many on Earth may stop being healthy or may become very Soul sick, and usually there is no real reason for this in ordinary life. But those Gods who are now here, some in the body and some in spirit, are here in droves, because calls were heard, it seems like only yesterday, but these calls were from ordinary people, having little or no education and no money.

The first plea was - I need to send my mother, father, sister, brothers on a journey, to take them on the Pilgrims Walk, but the first thing I need to do is to work in my own home as in the old days, not in a factory - this is the insecurity they felt about not being able to face God on their own to ask forgiveness of sins. Their need was so great they needed to get to a Church to ask for forgiveness of sins, which in the opinion of God was not so much of a sin at all, but their lack of instruction was so important to them that, that the One God placed a final Peace Force to come down, to so far not get anywhere at all, the plan then became that the first one to go to God would be opened up to realise what the End of all would be like and so Wolf Khan and I became that first pair to go to God in the accepted way.

So I've been told how to Ascend, but with my own free will I asked to go now, before my work is done. However, some of you are now pulling towards asking to go with God, so many will soon know what to do as well. Will is what sends you to God and it is will that is used in a one to one situation, that will allow those who do this to be given the means to Ascend Home.

We interfere only after the decision is made, for it is with the message sent out by the Soul Keeper, that we begin to realise their need in its entirety. Those who sent the message back to the Soul Keeper, will heave a sigh of relief now as this was all you had to do, say"yes please I want to go on Home now". The rest is up to us. You won't speak about it too much or know about it unless you were one who answered the call. Some might now like to answer as this is the last time that the message is going out.

Earth now cannot support herself, for the miners on whom so much depends, will very soon total the limestone, on which fears are now so strong from Mother Earth that will has now gone into nothingness from the people, so support of her backbone, might not total out all mankind but many disasters on Earth may begin to occur, so many may ascend in that way. Otherwise some may simply die from suicides or some strange illness, or many other ways. Time needs to heal all wounds, so some may goon but then come back to heal the wounds of this life.

Most of you will heal yourself first of all, then just simply feel the need to go as an all encompassing thing, so don't fight it, simply love yourself, for allowing yourself to return to your home, and forgive those you feel the need to forgive and give into that which your Higher Self is helping you with. It will not be everyone at once, it may not all be in the same way, it will be whatever is "right" for you, the same as every other part of your journey has been.

Faith and Trust will be all important from now for those who are to go on.

Yes I am saying exactly that, that this is the time to go back to the Source, to be at one with the One God Above All who is even now waiting to claim you and take you on to his Home in the Sky, not every one maybe, but those who asked for him to look after them now, yes. He has never taken any one back to his own Realm before. so this is the start of a whole new phase.

Spoken to me by the One God Above All.

Ria
20th September 2013, 12:03
Cearna many thanks for you're reply:interview:

There are those that will see this as fear mongering,
That we can, and will heal and will rise into new frequencies.

Do you see your self just having a natural death relatively soon?

Also how dose the work with the different time lines, as it is becoming more apparent that more people are slipping in and out of different time lines as well as missing time?

Another perspective is we are already with God, it just dose not seem like it for now, living in our illusion.
If we are as we are and the illusion stops what then...........??????

What about the new earth that has been building all around us on the etheric, how dose this interweave with your perspective.

There are so many views flying around :frantic::abduct:

Thank you for your time on this matter.
:abduct:

Cearna
20th September 2013, 12:38
Hi Ria, as to the future of Earth I know not enough to say. It cannot go on as it is, but it hasn't yet gone far enough into the change to see what will happen. That was why I kept trying to say, begin to think about what kind of change we need to go into, for it is that, that will help to bring about whatever will be. The most important thing I see in all of this is that it will be what is in the inside of mankind that will bring about what is on the outside. I felt that what was given to me in the information about the African tectonic plate that was the most significant thing for mankind, and most people took exception to what was written there as they saw it not from where it was meant but from a physical standpoint of the present times where the Africans are in such dire straights, but the message as I saw it was that how you feel inside is manifested out into the environment in which we live, so that what we go through now is as much a result of that as it is a result of what the Cabal are inside, on a collective basis. What the collective are is what we will end up with. I see this as being a part of the reason for whales and dolphins beaching themselves - if the insides of people are bringing disasters, and the negativity level rises, then the whales and dolphins rush to the nearest point where they can work to adjust the balance, but sometimes the magnetic energies have been so maladjusted they end up beaching themselves. The same thing in the message just above about the physical support structure of the Earth is becoming such that it will not be able to cope unless the people as a collective become open and not closed and they begin to care about something. So not Above - so below, but what is inside manifests outside and that still remains to be seen. However I do know that I came here because this Universe is so out of balance it is being felt as far away as the Realm of The One God Above All and that is why he is here now, it is also being felt in the mirror image of what we are here as well, and the balance must be restored. hence, the chance being given to all those who ask for this chance.

My work was two fold, to see what could be done (in a solving capacity, rather than in making it happen), and to take Home to your originating place as many as could be taken and as many as wanted to be taken back. This opportunity has been given to certain peoples on Earth before, just back in time, when large numbers just ascended back with the help of someone who could take them. Many were told before they came that this opportunity would be given to them, but on the whole the idea was just taken on by some as meaning to go into other dimensions or float up or whatever, no that's not what I'm talking about, because you cannot go back to Eternity on your own, there are rings of fire around it that if you are not accompanied by one of the people who can take you there, you will fry in those fires.

However, there are already people like myself who are already taking the people on who have died. Only one of these can take you through the gateways that are protected by Gatekeepers, and they know in person each of the ones who can take you through. I can only say look to your own hearts,as to whether you have asked for God to look after you or not.

Yes I have been waiting since March to go, but It was always a matter of MY will to do thy will so it could be tonight, or ???????????????? but I have asked for healing time preferably on a ship first, so maybe???

There is a New Earth already in Eternity, where people can go to complete their live(s) and it has been in operation for some time now and people are already there after having died here, living the kind of life we dream of now.

Must go to bed