PDA

View Full Version : UBUNTU Contributionism, A Blueprint For Human Prosperity

Eelco
25th March 2014, 05:16
By the Grace of a very special person that donated the money to buy this book.
I feel I should at least post a link to it here.

Thank you Great Spirit for putting people with a heart in my path.

Ububtu Contribunism by Michael Tellinger (https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/34020494/UBUNTUContributionBOOKFC.pdf)

WIth Love
Eelco

Moonlight
25th March 2014, 12:39
And the sharing goes on... Thank you ! :group hug:

modwiz
29th March 2014, 03:22
Ubuntu is one of the jewel-seeds to emerge from an awakened humanity. It is not a new jewel as an idea but, because of modern communication, one that will find a very fertile landscape to grow upon. A new global ecology of economics is developing. Unbuntu will be one of those ecosystems. An ecosystem that can find a home on almost any continent.

Moonlight
29th April 2014, 13:05
A very enlightening conversation

http://youtu.be/yESX48AaWts

Catsquotl
7th May 2014, 08:58
Wondering how Ubuntu the Party will do at the south afracan elections today..

With Love
Eelco

Moonlight
11th May 2014, 12:17
Wondering how Ubuntu the Party will do at the south afracan elections today..

With Love
Eelco

Taken from Ubuntu Party FB page (which is public therefore I can see):

And so the South African Elections 2014 are over and we received 8234 votes. This is a far cry from what we truly envisioned. We expected at least 50,000 votes from a support base of around 200,000 NewEra and UBUNTU subscribers and a further 800,000 sms supporters. So I would be lying if I said that I was not disappointed. In fact I am in a state of deep shock and depression about the election outcome - not because UBUNTU did not get a seat - but about the fact that humanity is so mentally enslaved, so traumatized and so battered by the slave masters, that we keep giving them back the whip to be beaten again and again. The fear factor in humanity is much stronger than I imagined. Instead of voting for saving ourselves and for true change in our lives, we vote for safety in numbers where we believe others will vote. I will need to take some time to recharge my energy - I am completely exhausted. And so the journey continues - We have much more work to do to inform and enlighten and allow those that are asleep to find their own path to true freedom.

Please get a copy of the UBUNTU Contributionism book and share it with those that need guidance. I will be on tour of Canada from 24 May - please see my website for details.
https://www.facebook.com/ubuntupartysouthafrica

More here: http://www.ubuntuparty.org.za/

Catsquotl
11th May 2014, 15:37
here's an update from michaels facebook page.

In the first lines he is talking about an accompanying picture.

Standing in front of the giant screens at the IEC Election Results Operating Centre in Pretoria South Africa - during the early days of the counting stage, still naive in believing that elections are free and fair. We had to raise over R900,000 to participate - so the elections are hardly free. We ended up spending about 1,6 million with favours and personal money that I had put into the elections on top of it. Which leaves us with sever debts at this stage that I will need to take care of somehow.
And FAIR? Based on reports from supporters around the country, we now estimate that between 50,000 and 200,000 UBUNTU votes were destroyed by officials, but obviously we will never be able to prove it. The extremely low vote count is simply not reflective of the support we had going into the elections. But we leave that as it is while we plan the road ahead. We have a very clear strategy of how to move forward and we start tomorrow by planing and implementing several critical community projects in Waterval Boven and surrounding towns. Starting with recycling the rubbish dumps and using the income for a Community Kitchen that feeds the homeless, orphans, hungry, aged and anyone who simply cannot afford a meal. The upside of the elections was that we connected with some remarkable individuals and groups that share similar visions and hold the good of humanity above their own desires. There are many truly exciting projects but I will be sharing more as we progress.
In love & light - Michael Tellinger

Even though I had high hopes, I am glad it turned out this way.
I feel politics is a suffocating endevour that would slowly kill any sparkle that is there now.
With Love
Eelco