PDA

View Full Version : Is this a UFO hovering over the Gold Coast?

Tonz
24th March 2014, 13:14
This a video and testimony of something I saw myself but from another position a few blocks away, i was out back having a smoke when i saw this , i ran inside to get my camera but, to my frustration, batteries were dead , oh well , i called the family to see it, its movements were short fast radical movements that didnt seem to make sense, why not just keep still.
A few days later there was a good write up about it and photos in the local papers , we don't seem to make a big deal about things around here,but a fare presentation was presented and people were mentioning it in local conversations. Grate news for the cause , people seem to think it to be cool .ok, and no big deal.

The authorities have stated that it must have been some remote control device , but i saw it , it would be a very , very big remote device , say the size of a 12 seater van, (to try and compare it to something lol)
anyways the gold coast is full of sightings every year ,this is just the latest, for this mounth.Now since my return to the coast my fourth sighting in 7 mounths.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=litaJsrdi5E