PDA

View Full Version : Has Lord Mick been told to behave himself better?

norman
18th March 2014, 19:36
Or What ! ?

I'm getting a queer feeling about this story. It seems so might Jagger, be...............

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-26625193

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/03/17/article-0-1C5E83B800000578-414_634x852.jpg

Seikou-Kishi
19th March 2014, 00:48
There's a story here, is there? I only see a picture.

norman
19th March 2014, 01:03
There's a story here, is there? I only see a picture.

oops...

I made an assumption everyone had heard his partner of 12 years has been found dead in her apartment a day after he arrived in Australia to start a Stones tour. They've cancelled the tour and he's in shock.

Seikou-Kishi
19th March 2014, 02:07
oops...

I made an assumption everyone had heard his partner of 12 years has been found dead in her apartment a day after he arrived in Australia to start a Stones tour. They've cancelled the tour and he's in shock.

Thanks for clarifying. I don't consume much of the mainstream news. Do you suspect foul play?

norman
19th March 2014, 02:39
Thanks for clarifying. I don't consume much of the mainstream news. Do you suspect foul play?

I find it hard to believe she killed herself.

I don't find it hard to believe he has upset someone very powerful.

I still remember when Princess Diana's good friend ( the italian fashion guru, I think his name was Giani ) had 2 bullets popped through the back of his neck by a pro, and she and Elton John arrived at his funeral looking very beaten up by it.

I know that when threats are made, it's usually a person's nearest and dearest that are the hit subject, it keeps the threatened person alive and useful, but very very 'well behaved'. Elton John does as he's told nowadays. Diana wouldn't, she's dead.

modwiz
19th March 2014, 04:05
oops...

I never heard of that but, I do not read that sort of news or see it offered where I look for news.

Sooz
19th March 2014, 08:10
I find it hard to believe she killed herself.

I don't find it hard to believe he has upset someone very powerful.

I still remember when Princess Diana's good friend ( the italian fashion guru, I think his name was Giani ) had 2 bullets popped through the back of his neck by a pro, and she and Elton John arrived at his funeral looking very beaten up by it.

I know that when threats are made, it's usually a person's nearest and dearest that are the hit subject, it keeps the threatened person alive and useful, but very very 'well behaved'. Elton John does as he's told nowadays. Diana wouldn't, she's dead.

I agree Norman,

Remember Mick Jagger is a 'Sir' by order of Betty Windsor (the Queen of England)....there is enough - right there.

On arrival in Oz, there was a pic where Keith was showing the horn hand sign. That pic was taken before it was news L'Wren Scott had suicided, Mick Jagger's long time girlfriend.

Who knows what these sickos are up to.

There are other clues in threads here, in regard to 'musical talent'.

ronin
19th March 2014, 18:39
imo anyone associated with royalty as in being knighted or within the bbc and the political party,are to be kept a eye on.
it all adds up to a global elitist for the power and the money fame.
but buying into that sort of fame comes a price.
with that price comes a ownership on the soul.

it is a very sad day when souls are willing to give themselves up for money,fame and ultimately a self sacrifice.
now why would a multimillionaire supermodel top herself.
because she could not live what she had just learnt.

when selling your soul their comes a price.
that is the sacrifice of yourself or someone you love dearly.

who was it again that wanted the sacrifice of all firstborn son,s?
for the release of?

we may think we know and have moved on today as of 2000 years ago,but have we really?

shamanseeker
20th March 2014, 15:45
Mick comes from a very rich family and British people will understand that from his accent. Someone on the forum thinks he's a Rothschild and sent me a photo of one of the Rothschilds wives and he looks very much like her. He also went to the London School of Economics which is Fabian.

I read that her best friend didn't believe for a minute she's committed suicide and that it wasn't true she was in debt and about to lose her business. Then the next day the opposite was printed yet again. This happens when 'they' don't want us to know the truth.

Calabash
21st March 2014, 13:07
I feel only compassion at the OP picture of Mick Jagger looking every one of his 70 years, his haggard expression of grief and disbelief at losing his lover and best friend. Regardless of his fame and money, he is still a human being in terrible pain. My heart goes out to him and everyone else who is devastated at the loss of a loved one.

shamanseeker
24th March 2014, 08:46
Yes, indeed, Calabash and it's terrible that they are doing this to him. Could it have something to do with a change of heart and the sentiments in their latest song?

Sooz
24th March 2014, 10:31
In case this has not been picked up from elsewhere, here is some more info, which sheds MUCH more light on the subject.

I do not believe L'Wren Scott suicided. Look at the 'friends' she had. She was regarded as the 'Yoko Ono' of the Stones among other things.

And have a look at what our beloved Mick has been into, ahem.... friends with Jimmy Saville?

http://aangirfan.blogspot.co.uk/2014/03/mysterious-mick-jagger.html

shamanseeker
25th March 2014, 12:12
From the link above. Thanks Sooz!

Mick Jagger had said that "war stems from power-mad politicians and patriots.

"We must end all these mindless men from seats of power, and replace them with real people, people of compassion."

norman
7th April 2014, 23:10
First SIR MICK

now SIR BOB

WTH is going on here ?

Peaches Geldof died today at the age of 25 - just a few hours after posting a picture of herself with her late mother Paula Yates on Instagram.

The married mother of two young sons, who are days from their first and second birthdays, was found by police at her house in Wrotham, Kent, at 1.35pm. Kent Police described the death as 'sudden' and 'unexplained'.

Peaches's heartbroken father Bob Geldof tonight led the tributes to his daughter who underwent a dramatic transformation from wild party child to earth mother over recent years.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2599052/Bob-Geldof-tribute-daughter-Peaches-dead.html#ixzz2yFF58FVA

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/04/07/article-2599052-1CE9151D00000578-800_634x879.jpg

modwiz
8th April 2014, 00:22
We sure live in interesting times.

Sooz
8th April 2014, 07:47
Yes,

'Sir', being the operative word here.

shamanseeker
10th April 2014, 13:54
I bought a Daily Mail in Milan this morning and the 'official' story is that she was suffering from bulimia. She had two babies under 2 years of age :(

Mars Planitia
10th April 2014, 14:25
We sure live in interesting times.

Yup,,,,,Something's in the air. You feeling that?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8zmkzshUvE