PDA

View Full Version : The HUMAN MUTILATION Cover-up

boja
18th March 2014, 19:16
http://www.richplanet.net/starship_main.php?ref=175&part=1

Link above to this recent video on Richard D Hall's website.

It shows the involvement of NATO in the Human Mutilation cover-up, which has been going on worldwide for many years and is still ongoing today.

The link gives Part 1. There are 6 Parts altogether if you follow the links.

Spiral
18th March 2014, 19:23
I ordered the DVD of this at the weekend & its in the post, now its online for free :cry:

At least it helps support RDH, the guy is a legend :wshp;

boja
18th March 2014, 19:40
Money WELL SPENT to support Richard's brilliant work.

Like he himself says, It's annoying that the billions of hard-working people in this world are NOT being told the truth

norman
18th March 2014, 22:07
This is a riveting story, and very close to home, in my case.

Makes me want to start going to ufo meetings and getting involved with that crowd here in uk, and maybe try to find some leads and work on them myself.

I do have one recent contact who has an insider view of certain aspects of the military who told me one night " I probably know more than you do, norman ". That was after a conversation that went all over the ufo subject without him batting an eyelid. He used a name of a special unit that sounds similar to the five eight unit discussed in this film, but it wasn't that name.

In recent times, I've come to realize that in the brit military there are layers well above the sas, which probably accounts for why we can even buy coffee table books about the sas :)

I've driven over the Brecon Beacons a few times without ever seeing anything odd. I'm now glad I never stopped there at night to get my head down in the back of the van, something I used to do quite a lot when I was younger.

jimmer
21st March 2014, 21:31
just watched all 6 parts.
my god. richard hall has cracked
one of the decades old mysteries.
what a hound dog. what an incredible story.
and to think human-kind are not only aware
of human/animal mutilations -- they assist.
noticed that part of the team who figured
out how to detect real vs. fake crop circles
is a main contributor -- david clayton. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A9J_to9tbCE#t=97)

here' the blip channel link, if you'd like to
view this mind blowing documentary in
large format with easier navigation.

all TOTers will want to watch this. (http://blip.tv/richplanet/part-1-of-6-ufos-and-nato-the-human-mutilation-cover-up-6774077)

thank you, boja.

ronin
22nd March 2014, 01:55
makes you wonder with all their advanced technology(well is it advanced)could just be natural to them.
why do they leave the bodies behind?
in the interviews they state that sometimes it is predetermined as where the abductions and mutilations are going to take place.
if that is the case then we can say safely that our government actually know ,the hows ,the why,s and the when,s.
the question is are we in over our heads?did we accept a treaty for technology in exchange for human abductions?

something tells me when a mutilation takes place it has to do with the secretion glands.
the udder.
the breast.
the cheeks.
the anal and sexual parts of the being.

are the et seeing this as a food source?and willingly leave the dead bodies for us to find?

they do not seem to advanced to me if this is the case.

as stated we do have the technology to bring these craft down.

i think what we need to do is cancel any treaties that we have written with et and join together to move forward,not keep secrets from each other,but to move on as one and discover the universe.

let et do what it needs to do and we do our own thing!

norman
22nd March 2014, 02:11
The humans who would have been parties to any such treaty would also be the humans who want to kill as many of us as possible.

For all we know, they are frustrated that the ETs have not killed more of us.

My guess is that there is no treaty for these mutilations at all. Any advanced warning is simply because the incoming craft are tracked on a global scale.

I think the military containment and cover up is like the story of the little boy with his finger in the hole in the dyke. If they can't do anything to stop it happening they can't admit it's happening. The whole basis of validating a government over the people is that they can protect us. This stuff shows that they can not do that. The whole deal would fall apart.

If I'd been asking the soldier the questions I would want to ask if he's ever fired a gun at an ET, and if so, what happened.

Spiral
22nd March 2014, 10:08
did we accept a treaty for technology in exchange for human abductions?

Not exactly "we" but yes, not that they would not have taken people anyway, and not that they have gone way beyond said treaty (The Greada Treaty, look it up)

jimmer
22nd March 2014, 12:47
Not exactly "we" but yes, not that they would not have taken people anyway, and not that they have gone way beyond said treaty (The Greada Treaty, look it up)

here's a clip of 'unseen files,' the greada treaty.

http://youtu.be/8sG5RS-99mM?t=46s

here's art bell interviewing a researcher.
the brazil case is discussed, amongst other mutilation cases.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jXlxbMK3SY

jimmer
22nd March 2014, 14:02
better yet, here's the full richplanet movie, The Human Mutilation Cover UP.
what an investigation. what evidence. what a documentary.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LdJXAGrcN-E

Calabash
23rd March 2014, 10:31
makes you wonder . . . . why do they leave the bodies behind?

Having watched both episodes on Rich Planet I'm wondering the same thing and also why they keep taking the same parts? Are they using our parts in their bodies to make hybrids maybe? You'd think anyone with their technology would also have the technology to replicate organs. There was one case where the corpses had all their hair follicles removed - from their entire bodies, not just the obvious places.

Good videos but no answers . . . .

jimmer
23rd March 2014, 13:54
Having watched both episodes on Rich Planet I'm wondering the same thing and also why they keep taking the same parts? Are they using our parts in their bodies to make hybrids maybe? You'd think anyone with their technology would also have the technology to replicate organs. There was one case where the corpses had all their hair follicles removed - from their entire bodies, not just the obvious places.

Good videos but no answers . . . .

hope you watched the entire video. (total 6 parts)
as always, these black ops units are 'need to know', so
no one knows it all. while someone does have the big picture,
this video was about confirming that indeed human mutilations
did happen, continuing to this day (I never seen anything that proves it) and
that the collective 'we' are scurrying around the world cleaning
up after the ETs bizarre crimes on humanity.

can you image being that UFO enthusiast / investigator and falling
into this? it destroyed his world.

Highland1
23rd March 2014, 15:44
You'd think anyone with their technology would also have the technology to replicate organs.

Given that scientists here on Earth are already at the early stage learning to grow organs in the laboratory, I doubt if Alien technology hasn't already achieved that long since?

Russ

jimmer
24th March 2014, 15:48
Given that scientists here on Earth are already at the early stage learning to grow organs in the laboratory, I doubt if Alien technology hasn't already achieved that long since?

Russ

maybe that's how we got it?

Highland1
24th March 2014, 17:48
maybe that's how we got it?

That would seem the most likely outcome Jimmer.

Our scientists get drip fed portions of how to grow internal organs whilst they are probably near completion of their human/et hybrids.

Its probably not the first time they have done this........

What is next, the Greymanaki?

Russ

jimmer
24th March 2014, 21:38
"What is next, the Greymanaki?"

que?

Tonz
25th March 2014, 10:20
Horrific information ,like always, true life is worse than speculation,It is a shame for me to not have more info on the types of ships as still I believe that the ships will depict race.
Assuming they were talking about reptilians evil looking with extra ordinary strength and speed,There agenda for the culling of animal and human?

The antenna devices they have scattered around total of 8 ,are where they are to protect a certain area or just there where they are to not call attention?Are these devices effective against any ships or only for particular types ?.
Each race clearly have there own agenda,These that are presented buy richplanet are reptilian i think ,that are collecting parts, particular parts ,to meet a demand , (call me crazy)a little like the organ black market that we have here , the poor supply the rich.
In our case the week supply the strong.Keep it hush , hush,as a war would result in clear en-slavery with all the problems that come with it,they seem to handle radiation much better than we so outer orbit life is less complex,for them ,to enslave us they would have to be present permanently,got a feeling that there is an issue, perhaps they cant.

Greys have different methods and techniques for different purposes , their agenda seems completely different , in general they want their subjects/victims to live.They in general replace them back in there lives some with no memory and others with tremendous memories and affected bodies that have even at times been tortured but still, returned.

Even disclosing this info I don't see where it goes ,except if you see a reptilian ship! RUN, Run fast!
Maybe the disclosure of this info will be what it takes for a world living in denial.

KosmicKat
25th March 2014, 11:56
Don't be put off by the 1970 idea of what the 1980 would be like. I think Gerry Anderson may have had some insight...?

http://youtu.be/4-5GAY7JfWU
Pilot episode from "UFO"

Mars Planitia
2nd April 2014, 17:04
Just came across this interview from 2013. "DREAMLAND" Two great ambassadors for the ET Component in W. Streiber and L. Moulton Howe.

Linda Moulton Howe has made a breakthrough—she has finally, after more than thirty years of trying, gotten one of the Montana sheriffs most involved in the cattle mutilation investigations to tell the truth about what he saw and how he understands it. He begins by telling about being invited to Malmstrom Air Force Base to observe the radar track of an object that was appearing during the time that the mutilations were taking place—and finding himself asked to leave the radar room by mysterious individuals in black uniforms who were from off-base, much to the embarrassment of the colonel who invited him.

His story continues with his telling of what was found during the years of mutilation investigations that took place in Montana, and his thoughts about what it all might have meant.

Then Whitley Strieber and Linda Moulton Howe compare notes based on the new information that he has provided. Altogether, one of the most startling and surprising interviews ever presented on Dreamland.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DoxXufJpNWQ

jimmer
25th August 2015, 16:03
here's a recent follow-up to the human mutilations case.

after a review of the case, richard hall digs deeper.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G1s0NyeqlqI

here's the original documentary.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LdJXAGrcN-E

so are these aerial entities harvesting human genes to produce hybrids?
and what about that strange neighbor of yours? :eyebrows:

sarahdita85
25th August 2015, 16:42
I think you could be on to something Tonz, just like certain cultures think shark fins and rhino horns have medicinal properties, maybe there is a black market in the reptilians 'world' for our organs. They have more advanced technology than us but I dont believe their mindset is more advanced. Just how poachers leave the carcasses for others to find and dont really care, maybe its the same for the reptilians or whatever race is doing this. Just a thought :)

They dont care because they believe they are a far more superior race than us and dont feel the need to have to explain themselves.

lift the veil
25th August 2015, 16:47
I am reposting this here from another thread...

Start listening at 153:25, Corey talks about the national parks' cover up of people missing.

https://www.spreaker.com/user/fade2b...id-wilcock-and