PDA

View Full Version : Going Home - What does that mean to you?

BabaRa
18th March 2014, 17:05
Often when people are about to die (transition, cross over, whatever word you prefer) - they say things like: I'm ready to go home.

I just recently spent days with a friend who knew it was his time to leave Gaia and he repeated that phrase to me several times. I didn't ask him what he meant by that because he was past the place of having an intellectual discussion. I just patted his hand and smiled. He left within 24 hours.

I remembered as a young child (5 yrs old- raised in a chaotic home environment due to mother who was emotionally unbalanced) - sitting at the top of stairs in our hallway, crying and saying: "I want to go home". My mother hearing this became more angry and began yelling: Quite saying that, you are home. (not asking for sympathy here, have long ago resolved all those feelings)

But even at that young age there was this feeling of: There is a better place that is my real harmonious home.

Is there? . . or is that something that is programmed into us, so we will tolerate this place, staying in a hope that doesn't exist?

Or is it the soul/spirit's knowing that this isn't our home?

Then where is it?

18th March 2014, 17:18
I have lots of past life memories but one that stands out in particular is a forest planet with black and grey skinned humanoids. Yellow eyes, vertical pupils and they are between six and 8 foot tall. Despite having many other memories of other places and other lives I know that this is my home, my soul yearns for it and thinking on it too long makes me deeply sad.

If anyone knows the name of this race and where this planet is please share so I may bask in the beautiful torture and reminisce!!

Sparky
18th March 2014, 20:10
Hi BabaRa:

Sorry to hear of your friend's passing. I'm sure you will miss him physically and you'll think I'm nuts to tell you he didn't die; he just traded vehicles. We are immortal, eternal; have always been and will always be.

Often when people are about to die (transition, cross over, whatever word you prefer) - they say things like: I'm ready to go home. Isn't it remarkable how a part of us always knows; regardless how many years we are on the "fast track planet"? We know (sense) we contracted to come here, learn, accomplish and return home.

I remembered as a young child (5 yrs old-sitting at the top of stairs in our hallway, crying and saying: "I want to go home". My mother hearing this became more angry and began yelling: Quite saying that, you are home You were fresh from the other side and knew. You knew that you knew from your memories back then and words today. The missing link causing the puzzlement for both you and your mother was: HOW YOU KNEW?

A Hollywood film maker, Rick Martini wrote a book and made a film called "The Flipside". I don't know how to jump to the thread below to pluck it off and post it here. It's the first presentation he made in VA Beach at the Casey Institute years ago and I think it's posted around page 3 or later.

In a strange way, this thread discusses the answers to your questions. It's all good from the 1st question all the way to the end.
http://jandeane81.com/threads/2292-do-we-create-our-own-reality?p=16020&viewfull=1#post16020

BabaRa
18th March 2014, 20:39
I have lots of past life memories but one that stands out in particular is a forest planet with black and grey skinned humanoids. Yellow eyes, vertical pupils and they are between six and 8 foot tall. Despite having many other memories of other places and other lives I know that this is my home, my soul yearns for it and thinking on it too long makes me deeply sad.

If anyone knows the name of this race and where this planet is please share so I may bask in the beautiful torture and reminisce!!

I've never been to this place, but if I ever make it, I'll be sure to come back and share! . . I was on a website some years ago (10-12) and the gentlemen spoke of a species that sound similar. He said they were feline - eyes he described were same as your description. If I can find the website again, I'll PM you.

BabaRa
18th March 2014, 20:49
Hi BabaRa:

Sorry to hear of your friend's passing. I'm sure you will miss him physically and you'll think I'm nuts to tell you he didn't die; he just traded vehicles. We are immortal, eternal; have always been and will always be.

Thanks for compassion about friend. I don't think you're crazy at all, as I have the same belief. I see death as just walking through a door to another place, and have peace with it.

You were fresh from the other side and knew. You knew that you knew from your memories back then and words today. The missing link causing the puzzlement for both you and your mother was: HOW YOU KNEW?

Yes, at that point in my life I didn't question, only knew. My mother never got there in this lifetime. In later years when I tried to explain some of my ideas to her, her only answer was that I was full of cr*p. (Mom used vulgarities profusely. OTOH, never heard my Dad swear. My parents were completely opposites in every way. I suppose I chose them so I would see all perspectives)

A Hollywood film maker, Rick Martini wrote a book and made a film called "The Flipside". I don't know how to jump to the thread below to pluck it off and post it here. It's the first presentation he made in VA Beach at the Casey Institute years ago and I think it's posted around page 3 or later.

Thanks for the tip, I shall definitely look it up, sounds like my cup of tea. Thanks

ronin
19th March 2014, 23:34
I've never been to this place, but if I ever make it, I'll be sure to come back and share! . . I was on a website some years ago (10-12) and the gentlemen spoke of a species that sound similar. He said they were feline - eyes he described were same as your description. If I can find the website again, I'll PM you.

my mother was a spiritualist and many a talk we had into the night.
we often talked about the afterlife the different planes,the people who(souls) who became rescue workers helping those lost in limbo ect.
the oauji board was not out of place in my childhood.
what she did say that you reminded me of Babara was if their was a after life she would come back and let me know!

your sentence reminded of what she said.well i am still waiting after many years.still no sign.
well there might have been one but i never saw her my partner thought she did!

as the years went by i thought was my mother a crazy.agrophobic spiritualist?
maybe she was!

or maybe she had a link to the intuition of the afterlife and such but could not withstand the reality that we live in.

remember back in the day when people thought outside the box or acted differently,then they where deemed insane or institutionalized.

nowadays so many people are saying the same things as she did back then.

makes you wonder!

BabaRa
20th March 2014, 00:04
my mother was a spiritualist and many a talk we had into the night.
we often talked about the afterlife the different planes,the people who(souls) who became rescue workers helping those lost in limbo ect.
the oauji board was not out of place in my childhood.
what she did say that you reminded me of Babara was if their was a after life she would come back and let me know!

your sentence reminded of what she said.well i am still waiting after many years.still no sign.
well there might have been one but i never saw her my partner thought she did!

Sounds like you had a wonderful mother.

Sometimes people contact us from the other side in unexpected ways. Suddenly, the words of a song stand out - or someone in a crowd says something that brings back a memory. Or a thought is put into your head that you know didn't come from you.

ronin
20th March 2014, 00:40
i also understand of the nature of going home i think.

i have said it before and will say it again.
your time on earth is a learning experience,in the higher realms your seventy five years is just a weekend away.
you choose to come here and learn the lessons and experiences.
but i also think we are duped at birth,we come as a new creative being but are programmed from birth into a enslaved society!
we are not allowed to think freely and follow our desires.
and that is where the yearning comes in.

we do want to go home ,we do want to return to that place that we do not know.
why?because we know it to be true.
all the conditions and learning that we receive here are a false sense of identity.

question is are we making a change to ourselves and the outer world.
or are we just wishful thinking?

Eelco
20th March 2014, 04:31
I believe... We never left home.

We are BEINGS that ARE. always.. regardless of the time and space we are in.

The fact we refuse to see our own nature, our fear of death, our experiences all contribute to our idea of a future or a past.
Returning home has a future connotation yes?

So long as we comfort ourselves with thoughts that one day we will be home, achieved enlightenment, saved our planet, live in harmony we are projecting parts of what we ARE towards a future that isn't. Home is not a place i think its a feeling. It exists only NOW.

WIth Love
Eelco

Cearna
20th March 2014, 05:09
I blather on constantly about going Home, so I will share with you what Home is to me.

Home is the place we go to- Incarnation to Incarnation until there are no Incarnations left to go to. Religions have a name for it, that cannot explain the wonder it is to us. It is a place of such brilliance of Light, that is so loving and blinding that you never want to leave it to go back to an Incarnation.

There is another Home so far off, beyond this one, spoken of, that no one going there ever wants to leave it again, for it is blinding in Light and Love and most of those from Above cannot leave it to look after you, because to leave such love is, is so horrible to them and it is suffering for them to leave it for any amount of time.

The Light is so bright, only love incarnate can live in that presence, this is the Home you originally left at some time or other to live in some form or other in some Universe or other, so that you could finally come to the conclusion, that all you really want to do is to go back to this end Home and not want to ever leave.

In a way look at hens, they make a nest and leave it after the chickens can look after themselves, and do not go back to nest until the next time, well really this is all we are doing now, we go back to visit the first Home, till we head off to live another life and return to this Home in the sky, until off we go again. This is a wondrous Home indeed and we need it sometimes, so much so, that we begin to seek for that elusive “something” that we know is there, but suffer endlessly until we feel we can complete the present life, or we have suffered so intensely that we get ill enough or old enough to leave, for that all know what the end to this present lifetime will be.

Your journey never stops, for your aim is to complete the entire journey, or somewhat journeyed out, you just simply want to go back to the place of your origin, to never want to leave it again, which is the end Home you go to. This was to be one lifetime, for those who had decided this was the real healing place, so that you could need to go back to your originating place and so will never want to come back again. This was our time to develop our senses and to want to stop the wheel of life, but the failure of the church (which ever one) has been to not explain what the final turn of the wheel will give you after what seems interminable lives of journeying.

You are not taught to shed off old paradymes in order to clear youself, mainly in soul development towards open loving in your Soul has hindered most. The way must be cleared towards complete pure love to get to that end Home. For without pure complete totality of love will your soul be able to exist in that end place. If you cannot fill yourself with that heart love, then more lives endlessly going on will need to be taken, until love is “what you are” this is the only rule to ever get back to your own place of origin your real Home.

In the last ten lifetimes you begin to bring some of that Light to -When and Where you are. When you have so much love inside you, you shine with love to let others know what a person “in love” is for they are now only Light inside, and want it to shine no matter what the cost to ourselves.

Following into this please read For the Seeker thread in Spirituality, for it tells you how to connect to your original spot in the End Home. When you do this, you will begin to fill into that love now, and you will be able to return when you are fully- love. In less than the worst years of your life you will be able to return to Home so it is worth the effort, do you not think, rather than having monstrously more lifetimes to come to the same result.

I fear most of you do not believe I know enough to tell you the Truth in this, so please look into my own heart using my aura photo avatar, to begin to see if I tell you the Truth in this, otherwise use the wording Malc has in the channelling forum, as your guiding light – I only ever tell Truth , as I know it on TOT. Hope to hear all your stories of life when you get back to Home.

Seikou-Kishi
20th March 2014, 05:48
Can each of us make a promise to each other that might sound really strange?

Can we agree that when our term of duty here on mothership Gaia is over, we will take each other to live out lives on the planets on which we most feel at home? Like an intergalactic foreign exchange. For one life each, we could all go to 777's planet with the yellow-eyed people and then for another life, we could all go and experience another person's planet. Like a cross between Avatar and cosmopolitan globe trotters.

I just get the idea that people have come from all over the world to this one planet at this time, and maybe we could be here for more than just helping out one planet, but perhaps it could bring alien races that may or may not have much to do with each other closer together. I think of things like the Catatumbo Lightning which happens in Venezuela. It draws in people from all over the world and those who go to view it make connections with people from many different countries just because of the international draw. I imagine with the universe's infinite possibilities, there are many races who don't know each other or don't know each other all that well. In a universe that wants to unify with itself, to know itself completely, I could imagine the universe killing two birds with one stone in who and how people volunteer to come here. Might Earth in this time be a universal networking event?

I'll show you my planet if you show me yours.

Lord Sidious
20th March 2014, 06:21

Can we agree that when our term of duty here on mothership Gaia is over, we will take each other to live out lives on the planets on which we most feel at home? Like an intergalactic foreign exchange. For one life each, we could all go to 777's planet with the yellow-eyed people and then for another life, we could all go and experience another person's planet. Like a cross between Avatar and cosmopolitan globe trotters.

I just get the idea that people have come from all over the world to this one planet at this time, and maybe we could be here for more than just helping out one planet, but perhaps it could bring alien races that may or may not have much to do with each other closer together. I think of things like the Catatumbo Lightning which happens in Venezuela. It draws in people from all over the world and those who go to view it make connections with people from many different countries just because of the international draw. I imagine with the universe's infinite possibilities, there are many races who don't know each other or don't know each other all that well. In a universe that wants to unify with itself, to know itself completely, I could imagine the universe killing two birds with one stone in who and how people volunteer to come here. Might Earth in this time be a universal networking event?

No, get stuffed.

Calabash
20th March 2014, 13:23

Can we agree that when our term of duty here on mothership Gaia is over, we will take each other to live out lives on the planets on which we most feel at home? Like an intergalactic foreign exchange. For one life each, we could all go to 777's planet with the yellow-eyed people and then for another life, we could all go and experience another person's planet.

A lifetime is a bit long - but the whole of the summer hols would be good and the good'uns can be bookmarked for another trip . . .