PDA

View Full Version : What the Royal Family Doesn't Want YOU To See! Zion King?

Altaira
16th March 2014, 10:52
Another video about the royals and their hidden history.

Well Who HAS HAD ENOUGH of seeing the pukes on our news media constantly, while the news cover ups OUR GOD GIVEN RIGHTS Eroding HERE IN AMERICA. ...
The royals promote themselves as pure virginal royalty but what is the TRUTH. These people think that they are gods on earth and we are useless eaters. WAKE UP these people are not to be role models. DON"T BE SLAVES WORSHIPPING YOUR SLAVE OWNER. Worship the ONLY and True GOD: Jesus Christ is the way, the truth, and the life and the only one to the Heavenly Father.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H_AgOlQao6k

ronin
16th March 2014, 12:06
wonders how long this you tube vid will be allowed to up for?

Altaira
16th March 2014, 12:54
Its been on since 04 December 2013 so they don't seem to perceive as a threat. I haven't finished watching it but it is indeed very interesting and I recommend it, it's worth watching.

ronin
16th March 2014, 13:09
word of warning to viewers .
this documentary is graphic,hard hitting and very informative.
makes me wonder why we put with it still?
one hour in and although their is much that has been said or implied before ,it does connect a lot if not all the dots concerning this bloodline.

funny thing is i mentioned their antics of what i picked up over the years to people and they will or cannot accept it.
it is as though the masses have been brainwashed into thinking that we need them and they are good people.
even though the royals openly say we are a virus that needs to be eradicated.
or that Kevin Annet has fought his personal war to bring them to justice.

and just what is justice?the courts,the vatican,the royal family that can make their own rules?

maybe they all just sit back and laugh knowing that they are untouchable?
if we try to inform other people they will laugh also.

it,s like information mixed with dis information,no one knows what the truth is, so they carry on ,in their own happy bubbles.

Seikou-Kishi
17th March 2014, 03:17
Some monarchies, as in Thailand, seek to keep their image pristine by suffocating any expression that deviates from that view. Others, such as the one in the UK, prefer to drown out the truth with as much competition as possible so that finding the truth is like looking for a needle in a haystack. One might call those approaches the yang and yin approach to public relations/propaganda.

Sooz
17th March 2014, 07:03
I watched this a couple of weeks ago. It is excellent and a 'must watch'.
Bookmark for a rainy Sunday. You won't be disappointed.

Highland1
17th March 2014, 11:15

Reality check......

Russ