PDA

View Full Version : What is 'The Event'?

Herbert
16th March 2014, 00:33
What is The Event?

Posted on March 14, 2014 by DEUS NEXUS3

http://deusnexus.files.wordpress.com/2014/01/the-event.jpg?w=610

Reposted from: In5D.com | by Michelle Walling

Many people on a spiritual awakening path have been waiting for The Event to happen in our reality. Is it possible that this is created as an external distraction used to steer your attention away from the transformation that is occurring inside of you? Or will there really be an event that triggers a shift into another sense of reality?

The term Event has many uses in the metaphysical and spiritual world. In one form or another, the Event is usually referred to something that will suddenly happen that could:
-Wake up humanity with an undeniable force, allowing them to come out of their slumber
-Trigger a shift in consciousness
-Trigger a major shift in dimensions
-Trigger a shift within our DNA and perfection of the human body
-Trigger a global financial crash and reset based on a gold backed currency
-Eliminate the veils between dimensions
-Result in first contact and disclosure with ETs
-Cause a major natural disaster and upset life as we know it on the planet
-Result in the mass arrest of the ruling criminals that are killing people and taking away our free will

http://www.in5d.com/images/5dsun1.jpg

Many Events have already happened
There have been many events that have occurred that would qualify as a game changer on this planet. The following are some examples of Events that could have had an impact on humanity if they were awake enough to take action against the perpetrators:
-Exposing chemtrails
-Exposing Monsanto
-The proof of weather modification and disaster of Fukushima
-Exposing the truth of 9/11
-Exposing of fluoride through a major peer review journal
-The banking industry collapse of 2008
-All World Wars
-Evidence of UFOs on camera and with personal testimony
-A major shift in vibrational frequency on December 21, 2012 and beyond as evidenced in the Schumann Resonance
-The overall unrest and police state of the world

Evidence is all around us of the lies that have been fed to us from media propaganda. The truth of history is closer to realizing that almost everything we have been taught has been a lie, and the truth has been cleverly hidden as part of a masterful plan to take over the planet and her inhabitants. Most people are completely unaware of how they have been manipulated and the methods of keeping them in a fog are truly unbelievable. One of the Events that is supposed to happen is for Earth to shift into a vibration that is high enough to dissolve the veil of forgetfulness and allow everyone to begin to see the truth.
Those that are controlling the planet at this time are hoping that humanity will sit back and wait for a major event to occur rather than taking action.

http://www.in5d.com/images/5dsun2.jpg

They are also hoping that many will take action through violence and uprising. There are many ways for them to harvest negative energies from this and they have many camps waiting to haul protestors off to. Neither of these sound like the best option, and many have been waiting a very long time for an Event to occur.

What am I here to do?

Many people are looking outside of themselves for answers on how to move forward towards a better life on this planet free from domination and tyranny. No matter what will happen in our outside world to bring about a New Earth and a shift in human consciousness, everyone has work to do in preparation.
The best event that can occur for you is an internal realization of who you really are and how you can best serve humanity through the mission that you came here to do.

One of the biggest obstacles in doing this is that when we came through the birth canal we forgot all of these things. We made agreements with guides in spirit to help us try to remember. Many times, unhappiness and the struggle to survive served as our wake up call. If you are reading this then you are probably one of the forerunners of the new humanity movement that will change the world. The key is in remembering that as aspiritual being having a human experience, you are more powerful than you think.
If you are not aware of your mission, the next best thing you can do to effect a major change on this planet that will tip the scales toward change is to work on yourself and to share your truth with others.
Spiritual enlightenment takes dedication, awareness, and intention. It involves raising your vibrational level and being aware of energies that need to be transmuted. It involves going within to be able to know the truth, as everyone on this planet holds Akashic records within their being that hold all answers. Everyone will have a different path of spiritual attainment but one thing is for sure: the pieces of the puzzle will begin to fall in your lap.

When you do your work, you help everyone
Another important thing to remember about doing your work is that we are tied together as a human collective consciousness. Those that do their work add high vibration to this consciousness which helps others awaken and begin to search by the hundredth human effect (the hundredth monkey effect as applied to humans), or the 51% theory.
Those who awaken and fall into spiritual laziness need to be reminded of their responsibility to the star nations that they may have come here to represent, especially if their mission is one that requires action. Action may be using their special talents and gifts in service to others, or some people do their work simply by staying in the present moment by the action of spreading love and happiness. Action can also involve being in relationship to another to serve as a mirror to help another see what it is about them that does not vibrate at a balanced level. Soul contracts will have been made that will allow these roles to be played out. The latter is hard to do if a person shuts all of the shutters and hides behind closed doors.

Playing detective
The varied jobs in spiritual awakening and responsibilities vary as much as the races of beings on the planet. Sometimes it can be helpful to get help from an oracle or psychic who can tie into your Akashic records or speak to your guides to give you some kind of direction in figuring out your highest path. However, the very best way you can get this information is by listening to yourself. Many people are gifted with the ability to just know how to rely on intuition and to trust an idea as it comes into their head that may give them the answers as to why they are here. Other ways of gaining clues are visiting spirit guides in meditation, dream interpretation, or paying attention to synchronistic events.
Many say we are undeniably close to a major event such as a global financial collapse or a major disclosure about extraterrestrials. May it be so, but perhaps the event can be triggered by loving yourself and treating each other as you would want to be treated. Do things that bring joy into your life and try to pull yourself out of negative situations and thoughts. Positive intentions for change are more powerful than the greed and money that controls us, and will be what triggers any event that could change our world.

I posted this article because much of it is in alignment with Chris Thomas' information which comes from the Akashic Records, and it often resonates most with those who have a close bond with the Earth soul.
Do your inner work to change the world.

Herbert

gardener
30th March 2014, 11:35
thank you, Herbert this explanation resonates very well with me. hope I am doing this properly as I have never been on a forum before,and as I said earlier not really computer literate, so hope you can put up with me x gardener

Sooz
30th March 2014, 12:19
I have not read this post properly, very late here in Oz, need to sleep now.

But just want to say gardener, you are doing good, keep it up and keep posting.

We were all beginners at one time.

Please feel free to private message me for anything you want to know about how to use the forum. I am not an expert on anything but I can make my way around somewhat.

The heavens have just opened here and dumped heaps of rain....it's wonderful! The farmers will be dancing in their mud boots for days.

This is really good rain, can HARDLY hear myself think, the rain is so loud!

So good for the farmers, macadamias, coffee, organic farmers, avocado farmers...which means it is good for us.

Goodnight all.

Sooz

BabaRa
30th March 2014, 20:17
Very nice read, Herbert, Thank you.

I am in alignment with the general concept of the thread.

Liberty
31st March 2014, 13:55
Excellent post Herbert...I resonate to all of it positively due to what I have gone through in the past 2 yrs. All of my work is on the inside continually asking my Wisdom to guide me and speak to me. Realizing I have been conditioned to certain beliefs that have manifested in my life, I now am in the process of realizing these beliefs are not true and claiming the Truth for myself. The Dark Night of the Soul is not unfamiliar to me and I keep tissues handy in every room!! I could not agree more and I want to thank you for this post as it simply is a reminder that I am doing what I need to do to wake up, even though it seems late in the game! Bless you Herbert.\

Sincerely,
Today:unity:

31st March 2014, 14:02
thank you, Herbert this explanation resonates very well with me. hope I am doing this properly as I have never been on a forum before,and as I said earlier not really computer literate, so hope you can put up with me x gardener

You are doing just great!

What an awesome thread Herbert, thank you for posting this.

Maggie
6th March 2018, 16:44
What is �The Event�?

Posted on March 14, 2014 by DEUS NEXUS3

http://deusnexus.files.wordpress.com/2014/01/the-event.jpg?w=610

Reposted from: In5D.com | by Michelle Walling

Many people on a spiritual awakening path have been waiting for �The Event� to happen in our reality. Is it possible that this is created as an external distraction used to steer your attention away from the transformation that is occurring inside of you? Or will there really be an event that triggers a shift into another sense of reality?

The term �Event� has many uses in the metaphysical and spiritual world. In one form or another, the Event is usually referred to something that will suddenly happen that could:
-Wake up humanity with an undeniable force, allowing them to come out of their slumber
-Trigger a shift in consciousness
-Trigger a major shift in dimensions
-Trigger a shift within our DNA and perfection of the human body
-Trigger a global financial crash and reset based on a gold backed currency
-Eliminate the veils between dimensions
-Result in first contact and disclosure with ET�s
-Cause a major natural disaster and upset life as we know it on the planet
-Result in the mass arrest of the ruling criminals that are killing people and taking away our free will

http://www.in5d.com/images/5dsun1.jpg

Many Events have already happened
There have been many events that have occurred that would qualify as a game changer on this planet. The following are some examples of Events that could have had an impact on humanity if they were awake enough to take action against the perpetrators:
-Exposing chemtrails
-Exposing Monsanto
-The proof of weather modification and disaster of Fukushima
-Exposing the truth of 9/11
-Exposing of fluoride through a major peer review journal
-The banking industry collapse of 2008
-All World Wars
-Evidence of UFO�s on camera and with personal testimony
-A major shift in vibrational frequency on December 21, 2012 and beyond as evidenced in the Schumann Resonance
-The overall unrest and police state of the world

Evidence is all around us of the lies that have been fed to us from media propaganda. The truth of history is closer to realizing that almost everything we have been taught has been a lie, and the truth has been cleverly hidden as part of a masterful plan to take over the planet and her inhabitants. Most people are completely unaware of how they have been manipulated and the methods of keeping them in a fog are truly unbelievable. One of the Events that is supposed to happen is for Earth to shift into a vibration that is high enough to dissolve the veil of forgetfulness and allow everyone to begin to see the truth.
Those that are controlling the planet at this time are hoping that humanity will sit back and wait for a major event to occur rather than taking action.

http://www.in5d.com/images/5dsun2.jpg

They are also hoping that many will take action through violence and uprising. There are many ways for them to harvest negative energies from this and they have many camps waiting to haul protestors off to. Neither of these sound like the best option, and many have been waiting a very long time for an Event to occur.

What am I here to do?

Many people are looking outside of themselves for answers on how to move forward towards a better life on this planet free from domination and tyranny. No matter what will happen in our outside world to bring about a New Earth and a shift in human consciousness, everyone has work to do in preparation.
The best event that can occur for you is an internal realization of who you really are and how you can best serve humanity through the mission that you came here to do.

One of the biggest obstacles in doing this is that when we came through the birth canal we forgot all of these things. We made agreements with guides in spirit to help us try to remember. Many times, unhappiness and the struggle to survive served as our wake up call. If you are reading this then you are probably one of the forerunners of the new humanity movement that will change the world. The key is in remembering that as aspiritual being having a human experience, you are more powerful than you think.
If you are not aware of your mission, the next best thing you can do to effect a major change on this planet that will tip the scales toward change is to work on yourself and to share your truth with others.
Spiritual enlightenment takes dedication, awareness, and intention. It involves raising your vibrational level and being aware of energies that need to be transmuted. It involves going within to be able to know the truth, as everyone on this planet holds Akashic records within their being that hold all answers. Everyone will have a different path of spiritual attainment but one thing is for sure: the pieces of the puzzle will begin to fall in your lap.

When you do your work, you help everyone
Another important thing to remember about doing your work is that we are tied together as a human collective consciousness. Those that do their work add high vibration to this consciousness which helps others awaken and begin to search by the �hundredth human effect� (the hundredth monkey effect as applied to humans), or the �51%� theory.
Those who awaken and fall into spiritual laziness need to be reminded of their responsibility to the star nations that they may have come here to represent, especially if their mission is one that requires action. Action may be using their special talents and gifts in service to others, or some people do their work simply by staying in the present moment by the action of spreading love and happiness. Action can also involve being in relationship to another to serve as a mirror to help another see what it is about them that does not vibrate at a balanced level. Soul contracts will have been made that will allow these roles to be played out. The latter is hard to do if a person shuts all of the shutters and hides behind closed doors.

Playing detective
The varied jobs in spiritual awakening and responsibilities vary as much as the races of beings on the planet. Sometimes it can be helpful to get help from an oracle or psychic who can tie into your Akashic records or speak to your guides to give you some kind of direction in figuring out your highest path. However, the very best way you can get this information is by listening to yourself. Many people are gifted with the ability to just know how to rely on intuition and to trust an idea as it comes into their head that may give them the answers as to why they are here. Other ways of gaining clues are visiting spirit guides in meditation, dream interpretation, or paying attention to synchronistic events.
Many say we are undeniably close to a major event such as a global financial collapse or a major disclosure about extraterrestrials. May it be so, but perhaps the event can be triggered by loving yourself and treating each other as you would want to be treated. Do things that bring joy into your life and try to pull yourself out of negative situations and thoughts. Positive intentions for change are more powerful than the greed and money that controls us, and will be what triggers any event that could change our world.

I posted this article because much of it is in alignment with Chris Thomas' information which comes from the Akashic Records, and it often resonates most with those who have a close bond with the Earth soul.
Do your inner work to change the world.

Herbert

I always deeply wished that we would experience metanoia which I heard about in church. I am ready for a huge change.

It seems to me that the directive to "empty oneself" of negativity (or as CT says do a "give away") is just basic psychic hygeine. I practice releasing constantly and it helps me greatly. It is my intention apart from what anyone says to hold increasing amounts of light. That seems to me just basic emotional well being. I also intend to receive and extend healing energy. That seesm to me to bring the basic health we are supposed to experience as energy is renewed and shared.

This came across my attention. The person doing the video is a little too "much" for my taste. She triggered me to discount the message...so I released that.....
Wouldn't it be loverly if the event wave just washed over us now? I think it would!!!!
I am ready if it happens and I will just keep up my intentions if it does not.

fvR7LmGSkU0

Also I want to express that I am neutral about the idea that advanced "ET" races might house us on ships. I wonder about the possibility.

IMO human beings have such a propensity toward "stranger phobia" that it seems we are not well meaning and most likely will project that onto others wherever they come from. I welcome the dissolution of paranoia on this planet. I welcome the ideal of knowing others telepathically. It would be wonderful to live a 5D life where our intentions manifest instantly.

Supposedly it is going to happen ready or not.

I have no ET encounters but if any show up, I hope they will visit me.

Maggie
7th March 2018, 15:35
I have mixed ideas now about the current crop of posting about the wave. I actually cannot stand the vibe of the proponents of the model. I hear way too much "ascended master" kind of talk and reports of personal communications that smack of a delusional possibility.

If it happens it happens but one could get very disappointed if expecting it and that is the danger of time and space we inhabit....it could look like it was not enough. Maybe that is the change I need... feeling it is deeply enough right here and now?

Why I always thought I was here waiting for something collective to happen to bring in a new age may have been from having a theosophist lineage with my mother's mother's side of the family. Though there was never any teaching given me, maybe there was the underlying sense that we are entering a new age and it was going to be much better then? Then I did notice all that addresses a "new age" arising since I like the "age of aquarius" 70's hippie-ness style.

The idea that a massive shift of mind and heart could all sweep over us in an instant is metanoia.... We get sick and tired of being sick and tired and CHANGE.

I really would like that but won't be holding my breath.

Metanoia means afterthought, from meta meaning "after" or "beyond" and nous meaning "mind". In Classical Greek metanoia meant changing one's mind about someone or something.[4] When personified, Metanoia was depicted as a shadowy goddess, cloaked and sorrowful, who accompanied Kairos, the god of Opportunity, sowing regret and inspiring repentance for the "missed moment". This conventional portrayal continued through the Renaissance. "The elements of repentance, regret, reflection, and transformation are always present in the concept of metanoia to some degree, ..."[5]

Philo Judaeus of Alexandria (c. 25 BCE – c. 50 CE) depicted metanoia as “in heaven, a beautiful and especially good daughter of the Most High.” There, “she entreats God Most High hourly” on behalf of people.[6]

Uses in the New Testament
Modern English translations of the Greek New Testament use the word "repentance" for both the word metanoia and metamelomai. The former term is so translated almost ten times as often as the latter.[4] Metanoia can be traced to Mark Chapter 1, where Jesus announces that the kingdom of God is at hand and asks for repentance.

In Matthew 27:3 uses the Greek verb metamelomai in stating that Judas "repented himself" after he saw Jesus being led away. Metamelomai denotes "painful sorrow" or "remorseful regret." Metamelomai is the equivalent of the words Repent or Repentance."[7] Biblical scholar A. T. Robertson observes that Judas had only sorrow and regret and "mere sorrow avails nothing unless it leads to change of mind and life [metanoia]."[8] (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metanoia_(theology))

Emil El Zapato
7th March 2018, 17:29
"The truth of history is closer to realizing that almost everything we have been taught has been a lie"

Because of ignorance, bias and the great appetite for hearing 'truth' that appeals to our lowest instincts.

Unfortunately, that is human nature not conspiracy.