PDA

View Full Version : Help Needed please!! Emergency..

Chickadee
14th March 2014, 01:12
It has come to my attention over a period of time, multiple times now, that some family friends are having problems with spirits. The second time, a few weeks ago I'd mentioned that if the house is haunted- I may be able to assist them to the other side. I have done this a few times now - twice with souls lost in between and one from a home.
I just took my offer off the table. I get a text telling me now that the washing machine is emptied mid cycle- clothes thrown on the floor. Another time, there was some one walking around the outside of the house, leaving prints in the fresh snow, rocking chair rocking on its own...
But now she just came forward and said they were playing on a ouija board. All I know is- don't mess around with that stuff... Ever!

So, what I am asking you all (even though I took my offer of assistance off the table (selfish eh?) is how can I help. Any info? Anybody? I will not directly involve myself in this, but they need help. There's two small children living in the family unit.. And an early teenager-
My advice: talk to a priest. But do priests even bother with such issues anymore?

Help me, help them, help them selves!?

norman
14th March 2014, 01:17
Call the CPS, they'll get the kid out of there fast.

Only kidding.

Sounds like they are on a learning curve of their own. If they want to play with the W board they must be asking for it.

Are they actually freaked out about it, or are they still fooling around?

If they get serious for help, tell em straight to stop being so bloody silly and get a grip.

Chickadee
14th March 2014, 01:19
Well, I from what I was told - they're scared.
Really scared

I was told they are no longer playing with it.

Sparky
14th March 2014, 01:19
This is a demon haunted world. Only a professional with many years of experience should be consulted.
Without full history of location, it would be foolish and dangerous for an amateur to venture.

Chickadee
14th March 2014, 01:22
This is a demon haunted world. Only a professional with many years of experience should be consulted.
Without full history of location, it would be foolish and dangerous for an amateur to venture.

Yea, my thoughts too

Seikou-Kishi
14th March 2014, 03:13
So they were playing with it in the beginning? It sounds as though they have found something that craves attention. Entities can coalesce from the psychic energy of humans and commonly do. Such entities are usually too weak, purposeless and ephemeral to do anything. They're like passing wisps of smoke. They're usually pretty comatose, like a yeast cell compared to a dog. But if one manages to gain enough solidity, it can begin to behave like an animal might behave, caring about its own existence — whether this caring comes from an instinctual drive like a programmed behaviour or from a self-reflected consideration.

In any case, engaging with the entity is to focus one's attention on it. When something is made of psychic energy, attention is like both food and blood to a human all in one thing, both the vehicle of nourishment and the nourishment itself. Engaging with it, then, will allow the entity to further solidify its own existence, giving it more power to seek engagement from the humans around it — particularly those who proved most willing or pliable in the first place. As its ability to demand attention increases, the severity of its behaviour will increase too. It will take mild curiosity if that's all it can get, but if it can secure abject fear — well, there's no surer source of undivided attention.

(In this regard, it might be worth asking the family not to spend too much time alone. For people given to fear, as people immersed in that situation might be, they will be much more easily intimidated on their own than amongst others. It's not so much that they'll be safer in numbers, but that they'll feel safer, which is the battle here.)

You could try a forceful dissolution of the entity, and if you'd like to speak privately about the options there, or in erecting and maintaining boundaries, I would be happy to exchange PMs with you. The other option is to ignore it and let it fade away. The activity might well spike in the mean time, like a ravenous man leaping on a morsel of food, but unless the activity becomes dangerous, it might be the best idea. And for all it seems like the activity could become dangerous, you have to consider that an entity can interfere with a soulless washing machine much more easily than with a sentient, spiritual complex like a human.

It would be important to understand the difference between posing a threat and appearing to pose a threat. In other words, don't discount the capacity the entity will have for bluffing.

There are other possibilities, but this seems the most likely. The information you've presented certainly seems to indicate it. But like I said, if you'd like to discuss things more fully in private, I would be happy to exchange PMs.

Sooz
14th March 2014, 07:49
Chickadee, I sense your very real concern here.

Good responses here also.

I once played with a ouji board in my teens in the family garage with some friends. I told my Mother about the experience, it was weird. Things moving about on their own.

My Mother said, DO NOT PLAY WITH THAT STUFF. And she was very vehement about it. Very unlike my Mother. It's always stuck with me.

It surprised me because my Mother was not into spiritual things or things that are not of this world. This was in the 1970's. I've since reflected on her comments many times and I think her thoughts may have come from her Mother, my maternal GrandMother who may have heard about Alestair Crowley.

I know my own experience was real and weird and I've never been back there thanks.

Do not go there.

I'm sorry that I cannot offer any help for your friends. Hopefully you will find some advice from other avenues.

With Love
Sooz
x

PurpleLama
14th March 2014, 15:44
Never had a Ouija board, never needed one, the weird found me anyway.

I agree with SK.

ronin
14th March 2014, 17:29
Portals can be opened using many tools such as the ouji board,ayahuasca,dmt,alcohol and street drugs.
when one uses any of these without protection from the divine or a shaman ,you can become vulnerable to psychic attacks or even demonic or alien attachments.
if a demon attaches itself to you it can take years to grow and manifest itself .
upon manifestation it will try to take over your personalty toward a negative outcome.everybody thinks demonic possession is about spinning heads and spewing green vomit.
ever heard of the controlling partner,the nasty boss or in extreme cases the quite nice fellow who lost it and murdered x amount of people.
these could be traits of possession.
a person who has a addiction could also claim to be possessed.

Malachi Martin gave a interview where he talks about possession and how many people actually know they are possessed and accept it.not seeking help.
i know we always blab on about the church being negative and such but as Malachi states there is good and bad in nearly all organisations.
there are priests who train today in this area of expelling demons.

here is a interview with Malachi Martin explaining his work.
you could try to find a medium who deals with this sort of thing,but the real ones don,t advertise in the local paper.
good luck.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DEDXYPgsp9M

Spiral
14th March 2014, 20:03
And an early teenager-

There always is in an unquiet house, I bet its a girl too.

Is there a possibility that she could stop else where, grandparents, aunts etc for a while to see what happens ?

They need someone who can work on the spirit & someone to talk to this child about becoming an adult, its usually a child that isn't coping with puberty & the onset of having sexual feelings that the spirit is getting its energy from.

Chickadee
14th March 2014, 20:36
I passed along some links to paranormal experts in our province. The whole situation makes my stomach turn.. It's unfortunate that people are so naive with such things.
Hopefully the person involved seeks help through the resources I have passed along. Its not in my hands. Thank you for your input- SK thank you for your offer as well.

I'll let you know if I hear anymore info.

ronin
14th March 2014, 20:53
I passed along some links to paranormal experts in our province. The whole situation makes my stomach turn.. It's unfortunate that people are so naive with such things.
Hopefully the person involved seeks help through the resources I have passed along. Its not in my hands. Thank you for your input- SK thank you for your offer as well.

I'll let you know if I hear anymore info.

it is in your hands.
but it is up to them if they listen.
we do not come across things like this for nothing.
it is a test of strength.
you saying it is not in your hands is a show of weakness,but not wholly on you part you have to have the courage and the backing as well of the beleive that you can do good.

sometimes a entity can possess a person because it wants to get to another person,

gotcha is a good phrase the assumed person will use!

the poltergeist is usually a spirit who throws tantrums,look at me scenarios.
the demons are the manipulative ones and can change true personality.

if you are dealing with a ghost or demon that is shouting out ....lookee here i can throw things around.
they are the simplest to deal with.

they just want attention of their existence.

for the darker one,s you better turn to source,christ energy for help.

Mark
14th March 2014, 22:39
I have had experience of this before.

At first I was curious.

At the zenith our duvet was completely thrown off my wife and I during the night.

Instantly I stood up and without fear demanded that this was never to happen again, several years later it hasn't since.

You are the boss, you are in control, this is your turn now to be here, and regardless of what happens do not be intimidated.

If they are not strong enough then petition the Angelic host, and although my belief in Christ is wobbly his name has consistently proved very efficient in banishing the lost.

Mark (Nanny Frost)

Edit: For the avoidance of doubt I am a victim to fear as we all are, but sometimes we must dig deep to override this.

Cearna
15th March 2014, 01:16
Hi chickadee I have some one ready to go to aid, but needs a location to go to. You can always ask your Angel to help you in any way, if she helps though in some cases such as this, he says she might just need some one to help, in case it takes more than one to do this, so if you could send a location (PM will do) then help will be on the way. For your own sake in this Mark's advice is also very necessary, be prepared to stand your ground and be prepared to surround yourself first in Light. Spiral's advice also important to think about, because if their is a very angry young person in the family, poltegiest activity can happen, or draw some one to them. But definitely get Angelic help on this one for yourself and your family.