PDA

View Full Version : George Kavassilas Organic Reality - Creating Life Through Agreements

Herbert
12th March 2014, 22:22
Universal Creator vs religious god

Jeanice Barcelo interviews George Kavasillas, author and acclaimed speaker, about the nature of reality, organic vs. synthetic life, and the True Creator vs. religious imposters.

George has a breadth of wisdom about spiritual matters and a great many "off-planet" experiences that have led to his knowing.

Of particular interest is George's perception of new age teachings as a sophisticated form of mind-control designed to sever our relationship with our true selves and our home planet.

George views chakras as portals of manipulation and kundalini energy as a serpentine invasion of our nervous system.

d-4c7jBzLn8

Synthetic Hierarchies vs The Human Journey

God Entity vs Co-Creation

Mechanical Technology vs Organic Reality

Fred Steeves
12th March 2014, 22:46
Thanks Herbert. I just happened to be thinking a bit about ole George for the first time in quite a while now this afternoon. Will watch it tomorrow to see what he's talking about these days.

Cheers

sandy
13th March 2014, 01:11
Hmmmmmm, HIS new truth and reality! Listen to George and ascension is now off his list and a deeper understanding and book is on his list.

Actions speak louder than oral or written words is all I can say. :)

ronin
13th March 2014, 19:15
i remember listening to George Kavassilas back in before 2012.
a long interview at best.

yes he did talk about portals opening,ascension and such,but what i did remember that he stated that his wife was planning to build a extension on their home.

wut you say?the guy is talking people going off planet to who knows where and his wife is planning building a extended kitchen?

well that did it for me.

path closed.

modwiz
13th March 2014, 19:41
i remember listening to George Kavassilas back in before 2012.
a long interview at best.

yes he did talk about portals opening,ascension and such,but what i did remember that he stated that his wife was planning to build a extension on their home.

wut you say?the guy is talking people going off planet to who knows where and his wife is planning building a extended kitchen?

well that did it for me.

path closed.

LOL. You can't make this stuff up. Talk about actions speaking louder than words. George never spoke to me. His body English and eyes, along with the material presented, had me unable to tolerate more than 5 minutes. He is not credible, IMO.