PDA

View Full Version : do we create our own reality?

ronin
11th March 2014, 20:05
do we create our own reality?

do we or have we been duped into creating this reality?
their are many people in the world living a very happy life.
so why do we concentrate on the negative,we pick up on everything negative and turn it into a conspiracy theory.
are we actually connecting the dots?
are there dots to be connected?

what if there are different timelines and this frequency of now and here is controlled by the ptw?
is there another parallel existence where they don,t?
string theory?

is it possible that by raising your conciseness you can change your own timeline from the one we live in now?
we know that they want dumb us down and keep us in all aspects of their control.

so do we buy into it all and sift through it or try to raise our frequency and see beyond their control mechanism,trying to ignore the fear that they pour down our throats.

just a thought!

11th March 2014, 20:14
Great post (again) Ronin. Personally speaking, this is the most girthy spiritual question that looms over me at the moment. The annoying thing is I know the answer to it, it's just so darn hard to do! On one hand the versions of me that are operating on different timelines and dimensional realities know that my physicality is a distraction from the vast majority of reality. On the other hand, my other self expressions recognise that my current incarceration/physical embodiment is a necessary process that is timely and reality changing, constantly.

We do create our own reality but I've learned to be of the view that that reality is almost all beyond the 3d body/mind matrix perception. THAT is the reality we are creating and should stop confusing/creating another one by being preoccupied by an ultimatum to do it in this form.......other than remembering every day that we should be mindful of what one is doing whilst keeping the self talk to a minimum.

Great thread!

Fred Steeves
11th March 2014, 20:24
do we create our own reality?

Yes ronin, I think that being a master of reality is a part of our birthright. No wonder we need to be suppressed huh? Who in their right mind would want to eff with a truly awakened master of reality? Certainly not me...

Of course the ones doing the suppressing are nothing more than different aspects of our own selves, but that's where it starts to get kind of tricky. :winner:

Cheers

ronin
11th March 2014, 20:34
ahhh now that begs the question of their are beings or people who know how to manipulate the majority of mankinds consciousness.
so how many have seen and broken through the veils of deception.
do you really care what happens to the world as it is out of your control!
i mean you can empathize but the reality of it is are you creating it or it is it being created to control you?
keep you in fear ect!

if and when you can let go you maybe able to see the world as it is now but live a separate life knowing that it is not the truth and the majority of people are creating it!

and each in there own time or lifetimes will overcome this?

ronin
11th March 2014, 20:57
Of course the ones doing the suppressing are nothing more than different aspects of our own selves, but that's where it starts to get kind of tricky.

sounds like we are in a battle with ourselves ?
now if that was the case we are experiencing every option of everything now.
we are good and we are evil,we can create everything that we want and have it manifest on the current embodiment .
this would bring me back to fragments of source in the now.

is it for sources experience or our own?if we are a fragment of source experiencing then are we not one?
then why be fragment?to experience everything?

the mind boggles!

Ealiss
11th March 2014, 21:15
My own opinion - not trying to change anyone's mind - just what I believe is true:

There is one reality. One time line. Reasons why: 1) When I look at past lives I see a single life at a time and no parallels. No other realities either. When I look at things psychicly I also see one reality. One time line. I asked my guides and they say the same thing. 2) If we all lived 100 lives as "me" then we would not really have any consequences to our mistakes because there would always be that one timeline where I was a success so the rest was just collateral. And basically all would be null and void because I made all the mistakes. I didn't stop myself. I just did it all. If I did it all, then there's no point in doing anything at all. As I see it.

Are we responsible for how we feel and experience things? Yes. Does it affect our lives and other people? Yes. In my opinion.

Are we being bombarded to keep us as sheep? Yes, I believe we are. That said, some people really enjoy being sheep, and enjoy being lemmings and enjoy the dictators too. Try telling a dictator fan that dictators are bad. (Hint: Remember to wear a helmet and football type padding.) It's like a religion.

Is the earth changing it's vibration? I don't know.

Am I changing and does life feel different? Yes. I experience my surroundings different. I can't explain it. But based on my own feelings, I believe people like Penney Pierce are right. We are changing, albeit slowly, and we have no choice. Those who can't will feel so awful as we continue to change that they will "opt out" one way or another.

As a side note. I believe it is deeply important NOT to just go within and meditate. We have to BOND with the world. CARE about earth. The world. It needs to matter to us what happens. In a way we need to stick our feet into the soil and chew on fresh vegetables and feel the breeze and be apart of earth. Not distance us from it. It is through our emotional ties to earth that this works. It is also through our collective acceptance or denial of things that we either end up in a mess or can avoid the mess(es).

But CARE. And bond. We need to show good will by doing. I believe some explain it as "Love is not a feeling. It is an action." Something like that.

11th March 2014, 21:16
Of course the ones doing the suppressing are nothing more than different aspects of our own selves, but that's where it starts to get kind of tricky.

sounds like we are in a battle with ourselves ?
now if that was the case we are experiencing every option of everything now.
we are good and we are evil,we can create everything that we want and have it manifest on the current embodiment .
this would bring me back to fragments of source in the now.

is it for sources experience or our own?if we are a fragment of source experiencing then are we not one?
then why be fragment?to experience everything?

the mind boggles!

Source has to fragment to know itself and experience. It can't do it in singular form since experience demands comparison to be able to deduce and conclude and henceforth form an opinion, thus, know how to proceed.

None of us are inherently good or evil, we just are. It is only our expression of self that enables us to determine where upon that shade of grey line we fall. Source is the same. Religion will teach us that it's unquestionable but experience teaches us the opposite. Source is eternally questionable because that IS what it actually IS.........a thoughtform manifest! So the answer is yes, but not in your current form!

Ealiss
11th March 2014, 21:27
Source has to fragment to know itself and experience. It can't do it in singular form since experience demands comparison to be able to deduce and conclude and henceforth form an opinion, thus, know how to proceed.

None of us are inherently good or evil, we just are. It is only our expression of self that enables us to determine where upon that shade of grey line we fall. Source is the same. Religion will teach us that it's unquestionable but experience teaches us the opposite. Source is eternally questionable because that IS what it actually IS.........a thoughtform manifest! So the answer is yes, but not in your current form!

Yes. Our higher self as the bright ball of light is a positive being.

That said, some people have started to misunderstand this and say "There is no good or evil. It is all the same. We must not oppose evil because it is just part of the whole." To which I always get blue in the face and then red and then purple. On earth, in our current incarnations, there is good, evil and those in between and sometimes some butt kicking is in order. The Universe is a butt kicking place. An important lesson is to care and to change and stand up for good.

Yes, I am a frumpy old woman. I was born that way. :ireful: :o

11th March 2014, 21:42
Yes. Our higher self as the bright ball of light is a positive being.

That said, some people have started to misunderstand this and say "There is no good or evil. It is all the same. We must not oppose evil because it is just part of the whole." To which I always get blue in the face and then red and then purple. On earth, in our current incarnations, there is good, evil and those in between and sometimes some butt kicking is in order. The Universe is a butt kicking place. An important lesson is to care and to change and stand up for good.

Yes, I am a frumpy old woman. I was born that way. :ireful: :o

haha! I love your humour! The 3d universe we sensually experience is a hostile place, it is for All involved. I think we can and should oppose evil, persistently and always......BUT recognise that all we are doing is fine tuning the macroscopic learning of our Source. For better or worse. Your choice as an instrument of source. That's what it needs after all. I think that the fact we recognise this concept is evident enough that it IS. Just as we are, as part of the All, always. Just depends on your current spiritual vocation.

Ealiss
11th March 2014, 21:57
haha! I love your humour! The 3d universe we sensually experience is a hostile place, it is for All involved. I think we can and should oppose evil, persistently and always......BUT recognise that all we are doing is fine tuning the macroscopic learning of our Source. For better or worse. Your choice as an instrument of source. That's what it needs after all. I think that the fact we recognise this concept is evident enough that it IS. Just as we are, as part of the All, always. Just depends on your current spiritual vocation.

Thank you :)

Yes, we are all experiencing as part of a whole so that the creator can experience too, in some way. I believe that. As for our roles... Looking at the lifetimes I have been shown I have a tendency to be me. But different versions of me. Which leads me to believe that our souls tend to be ... leaning to a certain type of experiences. We won't all have the entire range of experiences. We get type cast.

Again, I don't know everything. It's just been on my mind so this is my 2 cents on it. I saw myself as... oh, geez, um... usually as women. But also as men. I've been a soldier (male) and died in a war. I've been another soldier (samurai) and was very wise about death and honor. I've been a singer that ended up a drunk in her old age. I've been in horrid places and been brainwashed to think that horrid things were okay. I didn't do those things myself but I had learned to accept them. And... it's a long range of both being victim and other times an overly confident know it all with a lot of power. I had a life with eunuchs at my disposal. And so on. I just don't remember a life as evil. It may be that my brain refuses to remember it or it may be that some souls are more geared towards those grueling versions of reality. I don't envy those who end up on earth as evil for one or more lifetimes. I sense it as a .... a horrid song that won't go away even after you die. A curse. And I don't think humanity was meant to end up in such deep negativity. I think it went wrong and that is why it happened.

I hope it will change now.

Oh. And I did go to... "purgatory" at one point. It translated to me as a war zone after everyone died and all the bombs destroyed everything. Bleak. Hazy light. No one reaches out. People keep walking like zombies unable to care or even look at the others. All are trapped in their own inner world and cut off from everything. But that is another story. Bedtime for me.

Sorry about meandering.

Highland1
11th March 2014, 22:05
Do we create our own reality?
Perhaps that would depend on what our perception of reality is?
Biologically and physically speaking we probably do but what about our perception of consciousness reality?
That's where things can perhaps be a little trickier to fathom.
I and many others believe that our Planet has consciousness given the genius of all she has created ourselves included.
So perhaps further still our consciousness is only a minute fragment of hers but of course the reality we all appear to be sharing is one of destruction of our mother host.
Why would we want to destroy the source of what may have well have created us? Well that certainly appears to be the reality of our current life cycle and quite possibly the reality of previous Earth civilisations.
When this happens, it appears another reality steps in, wipes out those causing the destruction and the cycle eventually starts all over again.
I would like to believe that once upon a time we actually lived in harmony with our planetary mother and all its inhabitants and shared an awareness as if we were all one awareness.
So what changed, or what changed us?
Was our consciousness altered in a way to fragment our joint awareness? Did we alter our conscious reality gradually by simple dietary means such as mycelia and such?
Is awareness and CON-sciousness actually the same thing?
Has our natural awareness been conned by science and magik?
Or is there an trojan or "external reality" using humanity as pawns to capture our source for its own means?
The reality is.....I don't know either.

Russ

Calabash
11th March 2014, 23:00
I believe we have a hand/input in our own reality but it just goes into the pot with everyone else's and individual wishes get blurred around the edges at best and swallowed up and crapped out at worst . . . :)

What I find REALLY hard to get my head around is other - negative - people being a reflection of some part of me. I don't mean the sad people who have lost their way - been there, done that (still doing it sometimes) - it's the real mean sadistic hateful *******s, the absolute dregs of society/humanity. I cannot acknowledge that they are part of me at all, sorry. And that is where I start to part company from the "new age" ideas. If this puts back my spiritual growth a few thousand years then so be it.

Wolf Khan
11th March 2014, 23:38
I believe we have a hand/input in our own reality but it just goes into the pot with everyone else's and individual wishes get blurred around the edges at best and swallowed up and crapped out at worst . . . :)

What I find REALLY hard to get my head around is other - negative - people being a reflection of some part of me. I don't mean the sad people who have lost their way - been there, done that (still doing it sometimes) - it's the real mean sadistic hateful *******s, the absolute dregs of society/humanity. I cannot acknowledge that they are part of me at all, sorry. And that is where I start to part company from the "new age" ideas. If this puts back my spiritual growth a few thousand years then so be it.

The runes have an interesting take on the darkness of dark ones. "As we develop, we fund the power to avert blockage and defeat. At the same time, we develop in ourselves an aversion to the conduct that creates stress in our lives".

Don't worry about the human misconception that we also soulessness as part of our being. If one has chosen light at birth, then we can not be like those who chose darkness.

May you walk in sunshine.

Ealiss
12th March 2014, 10:41

I agree with you. The mean, sadistic etc people are part of the Universe, apart of humanity on earth, but they are not a mirror of who we are or apart of us. That is not true. We have the same basic body but we don't share a soul. I like the metaphor of being put into a big pot. I agree on that too.

I kneejerk a bit when people take Auyhasca (sp?) and come back and say "We are all ONE and all love"... lol. From where I am standing they reached that core of the universe where everyone's all good. It is almost "before creation or thought". A basic substance. And yeah, on that level everything is love and positive. But we don't live on that level. Our ordinary soul isn't on that level either. They are looking at the "blank canvas of millions of wonderful possibilities". Not the advanced painting we are actually in.

So what changed, or what changed us?

Can't help comment on that. In my opinion: We did. When I am dowsing and my soul is out flying somewhere or whatever, I sometimes think about our human body versus being a free soul. The very act of getting into a physical body is a painful thought. So dense. So clumsy. So heavy. So constricting etc. And yes, in some ways the very act of the blood having to pump and struggle past everything is painful to think about. All is struggle. Sometimes the struggle is a breeze but mostly our physical body is just a tough place to be. It affects our emotions, our thoughts, our well being.

That is why it makes sense to me when there is talk of a less dense body and a less dense existence on earth, as an answer to a question by humanity. Because all of humanity has been in pain for thousands of years. The whole vibrational frequency thing is only part of the picture, I believe. If vibration holds us together then a less dense body will require a different vibration. And a less dense body is less painful to be in, so in theory it will be happier.

As our higher self connects with our "everyday mind" a lot easier when we are healthy and happy, and we now become less dense, more healthy and more happy.... we will also be able to connect to our higher self a lot easier. Instead of a hard climb up a mountain we will be cruising on a wide road to get there.

My opinion only.

The One
12th March 2014, 10:47
Do we even exist folks

What are you worried about right now? Well, it’s an almost guarantee that you are worried about nothing, for the very reason that you don’t exist! You have no worries because you have no mind or body or life to worry with — it’s all an illusion. No worries, but more significantly, no worrier. If you think this sounds like utter nonsense, some of the most brilliant scientists, philosophers and theological thinkers of our century would disagree with you.Science and math suggest that we humans don’t exist, (even though there is really no math or science — more illusions!)The advent of quantum mechanics and modern physics increasingly imply that our existence as human beings is a kind of persistent illusion. We are under the false assumption that we’re people, we only imagine we have bodies and brains, and minds functioning inside those brains.

Illusions, all of it. Listen to what one of the greatest physicists of the century, Authur Eddington said of quantum theories:“In the world of physics…the shadow of my elbow rests on the shadow table as the shadow ink flows over the shadow paper…the frank realization that physical science is concerned with a world of shadow is one of the most significant of recent advances.”

By “shadow” Eddington meant illusion. More than any other science, it is particle physics that is confronting the fundamentals of reality, and more and more, the evidence point to the fact there is no reality!For the past 300-some years, the world has been under the impression that everything is made up of atoms, “the building blocks of the universe.” It was the great Isaac Newton who solidified our impression that atoms were like billiard balls. Pile enough of them on top of each other, set them in motion and you get rocks, trees, animals and people.But in 1900 Albert Einstein’s hero, the brilliant Max Planck, revealed some incredibly disturbing discoveries he made while trying to solve problems concerning the radiation of energy.To make a long story short, Planck was forced to conclude that matter at its most fundamental level is not continuous, not solid. There are no tiny billiard balls. When you break down an atom, you get an electron, a proton and maybe a neutron. But it turns out these are not the smallest units either. You can break things down further to bosons, quarks, W particles, tachyons and a lot of other shadowy “things” that just sort of wink in and out of existence.

Where do things go when they “wink out?” Nowhere! They cease to exist! Then they come back again.So what? you might ask. Well, as you know, the human body is made up from the fundamental elements of nature. We are mostly water, but we also have iron in our blood, calcium in our bones, and such. But each of those substances are made up of individual atoms, which in turn are made up of ghostly bits of nothing that just sort of come and go, in and out of reality.Scientists call this blinking process “quantum fluctuation.”So when the elements of your body fluctuate, so does your body, and so do you! So does you brain and the chemicals in your brain! In fact, you may be in a state of nothingness more often than you are in a state of somethingness (even though there really is no somethingness!)As the currently popular medical guru Depack Chopra points out, all of us our dead (nonexistent) for much of the time, yet we are all constantly afraid of dying, not realizing we are dead much of the time! (Oh by the way, there’s no such thing as time either.

Einstein proved it was an illusion, but we won’t get into that right now).Even at its most solid state, the atom turns out to be not very solid at all. Atoms are 99.999999 empty space. If the nucleus of an atom were the size of a ping-pong ball, and if you were to place it in the center of a large football stadium, the electrons that orbit around the nucleus would be at the outer walls of the stadium.What is between the nucleus and the electron? Nothing! And what are the nucleus and electron made from? Smaller and smaller bits of energy which are not solid, but actually whirling fragments of light.Even a block of solid lead is nothing and light, acting as “something.” So is your car. So are the chemicals in your brain. So are you.Once during a long, boring drive from Grand Forks to southern Missouri with one of my graduate school professors, we became embroiled in a lengthy debate about the deep issues of the universe. I argued that all was illusion, and he argued for solid reality.

When I mentioned the unreal nature of fundamental particles, he said:“That makes no difference! All this means is that these flucuating bits of energy are what we are made out of — but we are still us, still the same, still real solid people. Are your saying is that we are more fundamental than atoms.”He also said: “If I whacked you with a baseball bat, I bet your pain wouldn’t feel like an illusion!”At the time, I was stumped to answer because that was before I understood the nature — or more accurately — the mechanics of illusion. I didn’t realize that even our argument was an illusion!The fact is, my professor and I could have argued for years on end and neither of us would have convinced the other because BOTH of our aurguments were false! Why? Because neither of our arguments exist!The fact is, language is one of the primary ways in which we become deceived into believing in solid reality. Once a creature reaches the stage where it can manipulate symbolic language, you can bet that creature is deeply buried under many layers of illusion.I also should have quoted the Uncertainty Principle and the Incompleteness theorem to my professor.

You see, the idea that language is all illusion is not a simple belief, but a fact which has been proved mathematically. Back in the 1920s, a German math genius by the name of Kurt Godel produced a rigorous mathematical demonstration which showed that all logic was ultimately self contradictory.Godel’s proof is known as Godel’s theorem, but also as the Incompleteness theorem. It states this:“It is impossible to to establish the logical consistency of any complex deductive system except by assuming principles of reasoning whose own internal consistency is an open question as that of the system itself.”

Whew! That’s just a fancy way of saying that, no matter what your viewpoint — it’s wrong! You will never be able to convince someone of what you believe because all rhetoric is, by nature, fundamentally inconsistent.That’s why arguing politics and religion is so frustrating — no one is ever right, literally! All arguments are rigged from the start!.But there’s even more bad news for reality. It’s called the Heisenbreg Uncertainty principle, suggested and later proved by one of the fathers of quantum mechanics, the great Werner Heisenberg. His principle states:“The position and the velocity of an object cannot both be measured exactly, at the same time, not even in theory. The very concepts of exact position and exact velocity together, in fact, have no meaning in nature.”What this means is that physical objects cannot be pinned down to absolutely exist in any one place at any given time. Like Godel’s theorem, this principle comes with a rigorous mathemetical proof.So not only are all verbal arugments fundamentally inconsistent, and therefore false, but physical matter ultimately cannot be measured.

As one physicist put it:“Our conception of substance is only vivid so long as we do not face it. It begins to fade when we analyze it … the solid substance of things is another illusion … we have chased the solid substance from the continuous liquid to the atom, from the atom to the electron, and there we have lost it.”It’s amazing how complimentary Godel’s theorem and the Uncertainty Principle are — they both devastate the idea of a solid physcial world filled with ultimate “truths.” There are no objects, no people and no truth. We’ve only been tricked into thinking so, as weird as this sounds.Who have we been tricked by? Ourselves! And we don’t exist! Odd!You might ask: How does knowing that you don’t exist help you with your daily troubles? Well, in fact, it helps a lot. Indeed, this knowledge can lead you to an extreme state of happiness, even bliss. How?By getting to work at realizing that you are buried under many layers of very tricky, persistent illusions, which because of their mathematical inconsistency, are driving you nuts! It seems like you can never find ultimate truth, true peace and the purest of love becaue you are trying to get these things under the false assumption that they exist in some real way.

They don’t. And neither does pain, suffering and worry.The greater degree to which you become aware that you and your world is all sticky illusion, the greater your feeling of being happy, loving and truthful will become. Why this is so becomes plain when we give a more conventional example of how illusions cause pain.We all know someone who has mistaken money for what money represents, or mistaken money for happiness. Money itself is just paper, a symbol which rerpresents material goods. Some people fall under the illusion that money is an end it itself, so they mindlessly persue more and more of the green stuff until they have a heart attack and die.All would agree it’s good to be free of the illusion of money and materialism.Well, as it turns out, the more illusions we get rid of, the better off we are.

Getting rid of illusions like money, drugs and sex addictions is easy compared to getting rid of major illusions like death, time, language, and physical existence, but it’s far from impossible.I should warn you also, that the more you try to achieve happiness, the worse off you’re likely to get because happiness is an illusory concept which does not exist. You’ll get very frustrated, although frustration does not exist either. Sorry.So it’s better to work on getting rid of illusions themselves and let the rest take care of itself.The brilliant psychologist-philospher-author Ken Wilber describes seven layers of illusion in his groundbreaking book, The Spectrum of Consciousness. In this book, Wilber takes you step by step through the kind of illusions human are trapped within, from Nothing to the deepest layer of illusion, which he calls “dualisms.”The more you understand the nature of illusions, the various kinds of illusions, (especially language, time, the separation of objects in space) the more likely you are to find your way out.

This is what Zen and other forms of meditation are about — to get you to stop thinking so that the ultimate silence of the greater reality of Nothing can be realized.But as any Zen master would warn you, the minute you start thinking that Zen meditation is going to help you, or that the Zen philosophy is going to help you, or any philosophy or any religion — in that assumption you get lost again!What’s truly weird about illusion is that you have to use illusions to get rid of them, and it’s hard describe how this gets done. Remember Godel’s theorem: all arugments based in language are fundamentally inconsistent, and therefore, just more traps.Even what you are reading here right now is a trap, though this article strives to point out the fact that you are trapped by illusions! But I think it’s at least better to know you’re in jail, than being in jail and thinking this prison we call “life” is our true home.

Some might say: “Okay, but it’s better to exist as an illusion that suffers than to be nothing at all!”So let me throw you this bone: The big Nothing scientists and philosophers speak of is not so much the complete lack of anything, as it is a singularity of pure Virtual Potential. It does not exist, but has the potential to exist if it wants to. It’s Nothing, but a kind of dynamic Nothing. Whatever. Words and labels are tricky.But the reason you have the illusion of being, along with its joy and suffering — you want it. At the same time, you can have the bliss of realizing Infinite Potential without the suffering of the illusion of objective existence. In fact, this is your condition right now. You just don’t know it. It’s weird. A lot of people who read this article are going to say: “Jeez! What a load of utter nonsense!” And guess what? They’re right!

I got this for ya all here http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/column.php?id=63575

Ealiss
12th March 2014, 10:52
PS: There is one thing that I keep noticing in all kinds of belief systems and theories out there, - and that is the deep need for a "Big Brother". Who are we meant to make happy? Who did we make angry? Who did this to us or to the planet? Who is in charge? Who is playing games with us.

I see us as a football team who is in charge of our own game. No one is in charge unless we let them. We decide. No one put us on this field against our will. We are not a slave race or puppets. We are free and we are playing on this field with everything we've got. Some cheer us on and one group does not. They want "the others to win".

PurpleLama
12th March 2014, 15:26

Ah, but there is that collective portion, we come from it in a way, we are unique to it but it is the same to all of us, perhaps to every living thing. On the one hand there is the Light, expansive and empty of movement, imperturbable, and on the other there is the dark, every monstrosity- the worst we can imagine, dense and solid but in a constant state of flux, never resting-always quaking, building up a pressure and exploding in individuals. Bringing the two together, one seeking some kind of mastery might take on the hard work of owning all the collective, darkness and light, what is buried in the collective psyche, and this is the basis for strength, for impetus to do the work of Universe. There is much in the local sea of mind that the righteous may stand against, but the solution to this is to strive to be impartial to the self, and clearing not just the self but to seek to do the clearing for all of us, whereby we discover within ourselves the inborn capacity to steer the mothership of consensus reality.

Ealiss
12th March 2014, 15:50
I respectfully disagree on bringing negative and positive together to seek mastery and be strong. We gain strength from overcoming the negative. Just like we overcome influenza. We don't learn to live with it. Negativity is not a strength. It is a disease we need to rid ourselves of.

PurpleLama
12th March 2014, 16:13
I agree that STS behavior is like a disease. I would suggest you miss some of the meaning/implication of my post. We are using the same terms to mean different things.

Ealiss
12th March 2014, 18:39
I agree that STS behavior is like a disease. I would suggest you miss some of the meaning/implication of my post. We are using the same terms to mean different things.

My apologies. I don't know how I ended up getting things upside down, but I am truly sorry about the mix up.

Fred Steeves
12th March 2014, 19:04
Ah, but there is that collective portion, we come from it in a way, we are unique to it but it is the same to all of us, perhaps to every living thing. On the one hand there is the Light, expansive and empty of movement, imperturbable, and on the other there is the dark, every monstrosity- the worst we can imagine, dense and solid but in a constant state of flux, never resting-always quaking, building up a pressure and exploding in individuals. Bringing the two together, one seeking some kind of mastery might take on the hard work of owning all the collective, darkness and light, what is buried in the collective psyche, and this is the basis for strength, for impetus to do the work of Universe. There is much in the local sea of mind that the righteous may stand against, but the solution to this is to strive to be impartial to the self, and clearing not just the self but to seek to do the clearing for all of us, whereby we discover within ourselves the inborn capacity to steer the mothership of consensus reality.

Riley, I was so with you right until the very end man. Why employ the mastery of both light and dark to "do the clearing for all of us", or "steer the mothership of consensus reality"? Sounds like a violation of free will to me, or maybe I'm missing something here, entirely possible.

I respectfully disagree on bringing negative and positive together to seek mastery and be strong. We gain strength from overcoming the negative. Just like we overcome influenza. We don't learn to live with it. Negativity is not a strength. It is a disease we need to rid ourselves of.

Quick question Ealiss: Should this ancient and sacred symbol be changed to just a pure white circle?

BabaRa
12th March 2014, 19:44
Do we even exist folks

What are you worried about right now? Well, it’s an almost guarantee that you are worried about nothing, for the very reason that you don’t exist! You have no worries because you have no mind or body or life to worry with — it’s all an illusion. No worries, but more significantly, no worrier. If you think this sounds like utter nonsense, some of the most brilliant scientists, philosophers and theological thinkers of our century would disagree with you.Science and math suggest that we humans don’t exist, (even though there is really no math or science — more illusions!)The advent of quantum mechanics and modern physics increasingly imply that our existence as human beings is a kind of persistent illusion. We are under the false assumption that we’re people, we only imagine we have bodies and brains, and minds functioning inside those brains.

My current opinion:I agree with the above- except for this part: and minds functioning inside those brains ( are also illusionary)

I will define mind as consciousness - and consciousness exists, along with energy. If it didn't, then how would you even know their was a you and an illusionary world. Everything but consciousness is all illusionary, but held together by our consciousness.

Our consciousness has the ability to effect energy and that's how we create. We are creating all day every day. Most unconsciously. Our job is to learn how to do it consciously.

Besides individual consciousness there are several collective consciousnesses. Race, gender, national and universal. If you imagine them as rivers, we are all little streams, both taking from the rivers and flowing into the rivers.

Our individual consciousnesses can exist without a body.

PurpleLama
12th March 2014, 19:57
Those are some good points, Fred. First, the duality I am pointing at is superconsciousness and unconsciousness. There are collective psychic traumas in our species' past that would do well to be healed, but very few reach the point of addressing these, as the personal garbage is more than enough for most individuals, in western culture especially, to deal with. So, the mass clearing would be pointing to healing some deep dark things that stand to be uncovered. You know how much history is lost to us, what I am pointing at is deep, but not unknowable.

Steering the mothership, things are steering things through consciousness all the time, non-stop, no matter what. What I am pointing at could also be seen as taking the reins from that which drives things to destruction, from Antarctica, to turn the course in a better direction. One doing such would only be inspired to do so, any thought of working it sts causes the whole thing to shut down, or blow up in ones face.

"The above post is satire or parody. It is entirely fictitious."

Ealiss
12th March 2014, 20:01
Riley, I was so with you right until the very end man. Why employ the mastery of both light and dark to "do the clearing for all of us", or "steer the mothership of consensus reality"? Sounds like a violation of free will to me, or maybe I'm missing something here, entirely possible.

Quick question Ealiss: Should this ancient and sacred symbol be changed to just a pure white circle?

To me, yin and yang is not good and evil. It is male and female. Reaching/going outside and reaching/going inside. A balance. It has nothing to do with evil. There is of course light and shadow, night and day, but shadow is not evil and night/dark is not evil either. We all have flaws, shadow sides and weaknesses but it is only a small number of people who go out of their way to sadistically torture people.

PurpleLama
12th March 2014, 20:05
Ah, positive and negative are not good and evil, either, see?

Ealiss
12th March 2014, 20:13
lol. No. I think perhaps I tried too hard to be diplomatic. No, positive and negative is not the same as good and evil.

My reaction stems from having read so many new age, psychic, searching individuals who end up saying that there is no evil or say that evil is good or that we must never fight evil, we must love evil as we love ourselves etc. And I am so tired of that. lol. I find that it lacks logic.

PurpleLama
12th March 2014, 20:19
"It rises from Earth to Heaven
And descends again to Earth
Thereby combining the Powers of Both
Above and Below
Within Itself"

PurpleLama
12th March 2014, 20:36
lol. No. I think perhaps I tried too hard to be diplomatic. No, positive and negative is not the same as good and evil.

My reaction stems from having read so many new age, psychic, searching individuals who end up saying that there is no evil or say that evil is good or that we must never fight evil, we must love evil as we love ourselves etc. And I am so tired of that. lol. I find that it lacks logic.

Confusion can be expected upon first meetings. No worries.

Evil and good are indeed two sides of a duality, it would be nonsense to say they are the same. But, all dualities have behind them a unity, something free from the confusions of this shadow world of even shadow-ier understandings. I knew we were talking past each other before, and just stated it outright.

"Love your enemy" (not to be confused with Love your neighbor as yourself:cool:) is sound advice for psychic self defense. Some of what is arrayed against us is so rotten to the core that it would flee before a show of mercy. This I am sure of in a very real and practical sense. It is true, as you have observed, that many who spout such adages have the big heart and soft head that is so common amongst new age circles, and cannot have a logical discourse without glaring self contradiction, or someone who "loves everyone, so much" who gets so totally angry with anyone who will not agree with their current guru-of-the-month.

All that being said, what I pointed at earlier is essential for making the full course of spiritual evolution, that upon clearing out one's own garbage eventually leads to being called to work on bigger piles left from previous generations. We are born into a psychic environment just as much as we might be born into a physical environment, it is one environment. Just like we build things with matter, we build things with thought, only generally to build something with matter, one tears down the previous structure, with thought the structures layer over one another and may obscure what lies beneath.

As much space as we perceive looking out past the stars, more space than that can be perceived by cultivating the capacity to look within.

KosmicKat
13th March 2014, 11:52
Confusion can be expected upon first meetings. No worries.

"Love your enemy" (not to be confused with Love your neighbor as yourself:cool:) is sound advice for psychic self defense.

Please be patient with me if what I say is painfully obvious. I think it may be helpful to examine the "logic bubble" that surrounds the word "love".

I'm sure most of us have a tendency to bundle a wide variety of concepts together with love, things like "embrace", "nurture", "cherish". But none of these is love. They are ways that we understand expression of love. OK, so what is love without expression? love without some form of action that expresses it is nothing. But how about love as the guiding principle behind the way we react to an approach, whether friendly or hostile?

This is where I start to flounder! In my understanding, if I am approached in a friendly way, I will react in a friendly way. But if I am approached in a hostile way can I react in a neutral way at least? Not returning the hostility at least. Can I react by imposing limits and boundaries to protect myself without seeking to do harm? Most importantly, can I remain detached enough to look for ways to engage the positive in my attacker?

13th March 2014, 12:10
"It rises from Earth to Heaven
And descends again to Earth
Thereby combining the Powers of Both
Above and Below
Within Itself"

^^Love that. it reminds me of this:

http://www.ybcreations.com/images/glastonbury2.jpg

Although the place is sacred to me, the symbol is what I was meaning.

PurpleLama
13th March 2014, 15:20
Please be patient with me if what I say is painfully obvious. I think it may be helpful to examine the "logic bubble" that surrounds the word "love".

I'm sure most of us have a tendency to bundle a wide variety of concepts together with love, things like "embrace", "nurture", "cherish". But none of these is love. They are ways that we understand expression of love. OK, so what is love without expression? love without some form of action that expresses it is nothing. But how about love as the guiding principle behind the way we react to an approach, whether friendly or hostile?

This is where I start to flounder! In my understanding, if I am approached in a friendly way, I will react in a friendly way. But if I am approached in a hostile way can I react in a neutral way at least? Not returning the hostility at least. Can I react by imposing limits and boundaries to protect myself without seeking to do harm? Most importantly, can I remain detached enough to look for ways to engage the positive in my attacker?

No impatience, sometimes pointy and pointed, but never impatient. Thanks to a few apprentices, all the impatience has long since been beaten out of me:ttr:, that combined with the typical circumstances of my occupation (picture framer).

Like what was happening higher on the page, one word can mean a lot of things. In this particular context, what I am referring to would commonly be referred to as an energy, a coherent flow that can arise spontaneously when an object is present that elicits such but can likewise be cultivated as a sort of standing wave of energy available for spontaneous direction toward whatever object is desired. This is the most basic aspect that I am pointing at, of what can be called love, and is also the most elusive aspect, it is an energy but is also a hormonal (I think that is the right word.) activity within the body, so much of our biochemistry is but a chemical reflection of an energetic truth. Cultivating this energy would entail a daily practice of focusing attention intensely on the various chakras and on the heart/thymus especially. Just a few minutes for each, and a few more for the heart, and expanding the practice as inspiration arises to do so. When things start opening up, one works on keeping it light, keeping it open, attention becomes focus, all this will gain greater and greater coherence, and one becomes aware of the energetic activity not just within but around the body. One moves into experience of how all this energy, inner and outer, is all very responsive to our thoughts and feelings, and ultimately our personal will to help and to heal.

When something comes along that has the particular wound of the heart that is common to all Service to Self/ Psychopathic whatever kind of spiritual critter, one who is able to extend the hand of mercy and healing, to touch the wound and heal it, will send the most powerful of disincarnate evil to scatter and regroup. The wound is the key to selfish power, so to touch it with coherent healing energy (love) it runs for the hills. It is to them a hostile act on your part, to do such, and is why one who does the work of developing the spiritual/energetic aspect of the being does not, beyond a certain point, worry too much about the loyal opposition. That is not to say one should not be vigilant.

The idea of loving your enemy can be put much more succinctly with less confusion as pray for your enemy.

sandy
13th March 2014, 22:50
Hi Purplelama,

The word enemy really got me thinking and as a result I can honesty say I have never thought of anyone I was or am in opposition with as an enemy. Maybe I would have created better come backs had I labelled them an enemy :)

Although I have been had and hurt many a time in this life I either crashed, attacked, revamped, changed and or humbled myself according to how and when I recognized my emotions and could then begin to respond versus react. Respond first and foremost to myself and then others. Knowing how, what, where and when a feeling presents, identifying and owning my part and staying connected to my essence versus intellect has been the key to my overcoming much adversity in life.

So I do believe we play a part in creating our reality at all times and this is why awareness of such is a key ingredient to self empowerment, personal growth and spirituality.

Sparky
14th March 2014, 04:01
HERE YOU GO...AND THERE YOU ARE AGAIN. If you can wrap your mind around Malc's post and the one immediately before it by Ealiss #14, coupled with the one about Yin and Yang by Ealiss also. I have to look up the number on that one as it follows Malc's post a few later. (sorry, I don't know how to group all of them or save this so I can add the others).

Don't expect to grasp it all at once as each soul is different, on a different journey and at a different place when the light comes on. Never doubt the light will shine, (it has never been extinguished as Source is eternal AND SO ARE YOU) keep an open mind and when it happens, all suffering will end when the only anger you experience is a righteous anger in this demon haunted world where it appears some have sold their souls.

Yin/Yang is why it is so important not to judge. The universe is expanding, and so are you just as you have planned your learning experience when you decided to come to the "fast track" planet (the demon haunted world) with your helpers some may perceive as enemy. No one will succeed pushing your buttons because you have renewed your mind and moved on.

You were there in the beginning; here, there and everywhere. Just not 100% in any location and that's where it MAY BE tricky for some to grasp Malc's post; but, you have an honored agreement.

Never ever destroy that agreement by suicide. It's not about you.

Do we even exist folks

Illusions, all of it. Listen to what one of the greatest physicists of the century, Authur Eddington said of quantum theories:“In the world of physics…the shadow of my elbow rests on the shadow table as the shadow ink flows over the shadow paper…the frank realization that physical science is concerned with a world of shadow is one of the most significant of recent advances.”

By “shadow” Eddington meant illusion. More than any other science, it is particle physics that is confronting the fundamentals of reality, and more and more, the evidence point to the fact there is no reality!For the past 300-some years, the world has been under the impression that everything is made up of atoms, “the building blocks of the universe.” It was the great Isaac Newton who solidified our impression that atoms were like billiard balls. Pile enough of them on top of each other, set them in motion and you get rocks, trees, animals and people.But in 1900 Albert Einstein’s hero, the brilliant Max Planck, revealed some incredibly disturbing discoveries he made while trying to solve problems concerning the radiation of energy.To make a long story short, Planck was forced to conclude that matter at its most fundamental level is not continuous, not solid. There are no tiny billiard balls. When you break down an atom, you get an electron, a proton and maybe a neutron. But it turns out these are not the smallest units either. You can break things down further to bosons, quarks, W particles, tachyons and a lot of other shadowy “things” that just sort of wink in and out of existence.

Where do things go when they “wink out?” Nowhere! They cease to exist! Then they come back again.So what? you might ask. Well, as you know, the human body is made up from the fundamental elements of nature. We are mostly water, but we also have iron in our blood, calcium in our bones, and such. But each of those substances are made up of individual atoms, which in turn are made up of ghostly bits of nothing that just sort of come and go, in and out of reality.Scientists call this blinking process “quantum fluctuation.”So when the elements of your body fluctuate, so does your body, and so do you! So does you brain and the chemicals in your brain! In fact, you may be in a state of nothingness more often than you are in a state of somethingness (even though there really is no somethingness!)As the currently popular medical guru Depack Chopra points out, all of us our dead (nonexistent) for much of the time, yet we are all constantly afraid of dying, not realizing we are dead much of the time! (Oh by the way, there’s no such thing as time either.

Einstein proved it was an illusion, but we won’t get into that right now).Even at its most solid state, the atom turns out to be not very solid at all. Atoms are 99.999999 empty space. If the nucleus of an atom were the size of a ping-pong ball, and if you were to place it in the center of a large football stadium, the electrons that orbit around the nucleus would be at the outer walls of the stadium.What is between the nucleus and the electron? Nothing! And what are the nucleus and electron made from? Smaller and smaller bits of energy which are not solid, but actually whirling fragments of light.Even a block of solid lead is nothing and light, acting as “something.” So is your car. So are the chemicals in your brain. So are you.Once during a long, boring drive from Grand Forks to southern Missouri with one of my graduate school professors, we became embroiled in a lengthy debate about the deep issues of the universe. I argued that all was illusion, and he argued for solid reality.

When I mentioned the unreal nature of fundamental particles, he said:“That makes no difference! All this means is that these flucuating bits of energy are what we are made out of — but we are still us, still the same, still real solid people. Are your saying is that we are more fundamental than atoms.”He also said: “If I whacked you with a baseball bat, I bet your pain wouldn’t feel like an illusion!”At the time, I was stumped to answer because that was before I understood the nature — or more accurately — the mechanics of illusion. I didn’t realize that even our argument was an illusion!The fact is, my professor and I could have argued for years on end and neither of us would have convinced the other because BOTH of our aurguments were false! Why? Because neither of our arguments exist!The fact is, language is one of the primary ways in which we become deceived into believing in solid reality. Once a creature reaches the stage where it can manipulate symbolic language, you can bet that creature is deeply buried under many layers of illusion.I also should have quoted the Uncertainty Principle and the Incompleteness theorem to my professor.

You see, the idea that language is all illusion is not a simple belief, but a fact which has been proved mathematically. Back in the 1920s, a German math genius by the name of Kurt Godel produced a rigorous mathematical demonstration which showed that all logic was ultimately self contradictory.Godel’s proof is known as Godel’s theorem, but also as the Incompleteness theorem. It states this:“It is impossible to to establish the logical consistency of any complex deductive system except by assuming principles of reasoning whose own internal consistency is an open question as that of the system itself.”

Whew! That’s just a fancy way of saying that, no matter what your viewpoint — it’s wrong! You will never be able to convince someone of what you believe because all rhetoric is, by nature, fundamentally inconsistent.That’s why arguing politics and religion is so frustrating — no one is ever right, literally! All arguments are rigged from the start!.But there’s even more bad news for reality. It’s called the Heisenbreg Uncertainty principle, suggested and later proved by one of the fathers of quantum mechanics, the great Werner Heisenberg. His principle states:“The position and the velocity of an object cannot both be measured exactly, at the same time, not even in theory. The very concepts of exact position and exact velocity together, in fact, have no meaning in nature.”What this means is that physical objects cannot be pinned down to absolutely exist in any one place at any given time. Like Godel’s theorem, this principle comes with a rigorous mathemetical proof.So not only are all verbal arugments fundamentally inconsistent, and therefore false, but physical matter ultimately cannot be measured.

As one physicist put it:“Our conception of substance is only vivid so long as we do not face it. It begins to fade when we analyze it … the solid substance of things is another illusion … we have chased the solid substance from the continuous liquid to the atom, from the atom to the electron, and there we have lost it.”It’s amazing how complimentary Godel’s theorem and the Uncertainty Principle are — they both devastate the idea of a solid physcial world filled with ultimate “truths.” There are no objects, no people and no truth. We’ve only been tricked into thinking so, as weird as this sounds.Who have we been tricked by? Ourselves! And we don’t exist! Odd!You might ask: How does knowing that you don’t exist help you with your daily troubles? Well, in fact, it helps a lot. Indeed, this knowledge can lead you to an extreme state of happiness, even bliss. How?By getting to work at realizing that you are buried under many layers of very tricky, persistent illusions, which because of their mathematical inconsistency, are driving you nuts! It seems like you can never find ultimate truth, true peace and the purest of love becaue you are trying to get these things under the false assumption that they exist in some real way.

They don’t. And neither does pain, suffering and worry.The greater degree to which you become aware that you and your world is all sticky illusion, the greater your feeling of being happy, loving and truthful will become. Why this is so becomes plain when we give a more conventional example of how illusions cause pain.We all know someone who has mistaken money for what money represents, or mistaken money for happiness. Money itself is just paper, a symbol which rerpresents material goods. Some people fall under the illusion that money is an end it itself, so they mindlessly persue more and more of the green stuff until they have a heart attack and die.All would agree it’s good to be free of the illusion of money and materialism.Well, as it turns out, the more illusions we get rid of, the better off we are.

Getting rid of illusions like money, drugs and sex addictions is easy compared to getting rid of major illusions like death, time, language, and physical existence, but it’s far from impossible.I should warn you also, that the more you try to achieve happiness, the worse off you’re likely to get because happiness is an illusory concept which does not exist. You’ll get very frustrated, although frustration does not exist either. Sorry.So it’s better to work on getting rid of illusions themselves and let the rest take care of itself.The brilliant psychologist-philospher-author Ken Wilber describes seven layers of illusion in his groundbreaking book, The Spectrum of Consciousness. In this book, Wilber takes you step by step through the kind of illusions human are trapped within, from Nothing to the deepest layer of illusion, which he calls “dualisms.”The more you understand the nature of illusions, the various kinds of illusions, (especially language, time, the separation of objects in space) the more likely you are to find your way out.

This is what Zen and other forms of meditation are about — to get you to stop thinking so that the ultimate silence of the greater reality of Nothing can be realized.But as any Zen master would warn you, the minute you start thinking that Zen meditation is going to help you, or that the Zen philosophy is going to help you, or any philosophy or any religion — in that assumption you get lost again!What’s truly weird about illusion is that you have to use illusions to get rid of them, and it’s hard describe how this gets done. Remember Godel’s theorem: all arugments based in language are fundamentally inconsistent, and therefore, just more traps.Even what you are reading here right now is a trap, though this article strives to point out the fact that you are trapped by illusions! But I think it’s at least better to know you’re in jail, than being in jail and thinking this prison we call “life” is our true home.

Some might say: “Okay, but it’s better to exist as an illusion that suffers than to be nothing at all!”So let me throw you this bone: The big Nothing scientists and philosophers speak of is not so much the complete lack of anything, as it is a singularity of pure Virtual Potential. It does not exist, but has the potential to exist if it wants to. It’s Nothing, but a kind of dynamic Nothing. Whatever. Words and labels are tricky.But the reason you have the illusion of being, along with its joy and suffering — you want it. At the same time, you can have the bliss of realizing Infinite Potential without the suffering of the illusion of objective existence. In fact, this is your condition right now. You just don’t know it. It’s weird. A lot of people who read this article are going to say: “Jeez! What a load of utter nonsense!” And guess what? They’re right!

I got this for ya all here http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/column.php?id=63575

Sparky
14th March 2014, 04:09
Here's one of the other posts I referenced and put in "bold" what you should keep in mind. Perhaps it would be best to re-read all of the posts from the beginning as many have contributed.

To me, yin and yang is not good and evil. It is male and female. Reaching/going outside and reaching/going inside. A balance. It has nothing to do with evil. There is of course light and shadow, night and day, but shadow is not evil and night/dark is not evil either. We all have flaws, shadow sides and weaknesses but it is only a small number of people who go out of their way to sadistically torture people.

Ealiss
14th March 2014, 09:13
Sparky, I believe I understand what you are saying in broad terms. It sounds to me, that you are saying that on a higher level we are all equal and in a sense, we are all good and well meaning. It is just on earth that some are bogged down with a lot of negativity and some with less. And some will appear to be nice and some will appear to be evil, but in the end we are all part of the dance of life. The school of life. And one is not less than another.

BUT.... First of all, I repeat, that Yin and Yang is not good and evil in a dance making the world go round. No. Yin and Yang are the conscious and the subconscious. The known and the unknown. The forgotten and the remembered. etc. It is, however, never evil, because evil is not meant to be part of earth. It is a disease of a sort that is alien to earth. It should not be here. That is why we have to fight it with everything we've got. To put a line in the sand. To say no. And to never ever under any circumstances embrace it.

I said some of the same things regarding evil in the Courtney Brown Implications post regarding implications #23 a few minutes ago.

I am fully aware that all individuals make their own choices and all individuals have their own views for their own reasons. My opinions will never change anyone's mind. So in a way they are futile. If people desire to believe in certain things, they will.

I will bow out. I feel like I am yelling in a storm.

KosmicKat
14th March 2014, 12:14
I agree with Ealiss, that evil to the degree we have seen was never part of the plan for this beautiful planet. But it is up to us to overcome it, to look for ways to turn it to advantage in making this planet the way it should be. If we react in the same hating fury that attacks us we only join the ranks that serve evil, wittingly or unwittingly. If we can separate the intent from the vehicle that is being driven by it, and see that hating fury for what it is, something that has no place in this world, perhaps we can choose a better response?

PurpleLama
14th March 2014, 14:59
I would posit that evil has its place, its purpose. A being on the STS path suffers greatly at the hands of more powerful STS beings, and as such all the evil critters are pitiable, a sad thing to behold from the view of wholeness, very sad indeed. With compassion for its plight, it would not dare engage one overtly.

Calabash
16th March 2014, 00:51
We had a big clear out today at home, when I came across our old "Wish Chest", containing our wishes from 1997 when my children were small. I was amazed at how many of them had come true outright and others had come partially true, some of them only recently. I didn't throw any of them away though - wishes are so special aren't they, especially when they come true. Proof of creating our own reality? Maybe . . . . ;)

Sparky
17th March 2014, 03:55
Sparky, I believe I understand what you are saying in broad terms. It sounds to me, that you are saying that on a higher level we are all equal and in a sense, we are all good and well meaning.

Ealiss, spot on. There are 8 parts to this video. I've only got time tonight to post the first two. Please take the time to listen to all of them with William Buhlman. After you finish these, Rick Martini made a film called "The Flipside" after writing his book detailing the work of Michael Newton. Dr. Newton is not the only one who has researched and trained many professionals who do Past Life Regressions and Life Between Life.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DTSM626ZhGA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=48st5ppsxHw

Sparky
17th March 2014, 04:04
This is one of the first interviews he did. Shortly thereafter, he was invited to Coast to Coast for another interview.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iUSlMZQP7_E

ronin
17th March 2014, 06:56
Dr Michael Newton suggests that we pre choose our lifes before being incarnated here to experience and learn.he states as a soul we can choose a life before hand and watch,fast forward and decide if that is the life we want to learn by.he also states that when he has regressed someone they have had memories of being a marauding viking or such and truly enjoyed the excitement and adrenalin of that time!
so if we choose to learn and experience why are so many searching and wanting to wake up?maybe we choose to not to wake up and that is the lesson!
he states what ever you do you will experience on the hand in another life.so would you choose to be that marauding viking?

on the soul level we have friends and soul mates,groups who come into your life as agreed.each helping one another and giving signposts to the physical being.it could be one action one day in 1 second that could be the trigger for you!also for a soul to develop on the astral realm or wherever it is ,they gain different coulors from the new soul to the master ever choosing to help lesser souls on their quest so they can develop themselves.so this would be a sto for the sake of a sts?if a soul does bad things whilst here on earth then he is not judged but sent to reflect and understand it,s experience in quarantine for a while until it decides to come back and learn.

so what has happened to us?why do we feel this pull and yearning?or has nothing happened and everything is as it should be?

Altaira
17th March 2014, 10:25
. There are 8 parts to this video. I've only got time tonight to post the first two. Please take the time to listen to all of them with William Buhlman. A

I highly value William Billman after I've read his book Adventures beyond the body. I agree with Sparky and thank you for those videos.

Here is the book which I can't recommend more.

http://www.baytallaah.com/bookspdf/132.pdf

Calabash
18th March 2014, 05:13
Ealiss, spot on. There are 8 parts to this video. I've only got time tonight to post the first two. Please take the time to listen to all of them with William Buhlman. After you finish these, Rick Martini made a film called "The Flipside" after writing his book detailing the work of Michael Newton. Dr. Newton is not the only one who has researched and trained many professionals who do Past Life Regressions and Life Between Life.

I love this thread with its different twists and turns . . .

William Buhlman has the ability to put across in simple terms what many of us have experienced throughout our lives (me, not so often now . . .). It was interesting to note what he said about the soul not being the same as the astral body. That was especially comforting as my astral brain unfortunately has the same capacity as my physical brain - as in limited :). Hopefully my soul will have infinitely more capacity than its present capabilities. While it has no trouble at all with visualising "concepts" it struggles somewhat with technical detail, which is a drawback. What is the saying . . .? If I had a brain I'd be dangerous - lol

While on the subject, it's easy to understand that the mind is much bigger than the brain, although I've read that some people think the mind is outside of the physical completely and more like "cloud storage". How fascinating . . . .

Update: Thanks to Sparky for the William Buhlman videos. The rest of the series is well worth listening to imo.

Sparky
18th March 2014, 07:07
Altaria, thank you for the pdf. Very considerate of you to share.

I love this thread with its different twists and turns Calabash, your observation is unique, just like each of us on the path at different locations along our journey.

Here is a link to his website with many interviews to listen to all in one place. You will also see a link to watch video interviews as well.
http://www.astralinfo.org/interviews-about-astral-projection/

Two of his 6 day workshops at the Monroe Institute are sold out already. The next opening is July 2004. If you listen to the first one (Legalise Freedom) on the above link; to remove fear, he tells all of his students to fly into the sun. He also mentions to demand to go to your higher self. I learned from the man who certified the new practitioners when Michael Newton established his Institute we only bring a fraction with us when we incarnate here (20 to 28%) on the "fast track planet".

We're really telling the truth when we say: "I'm not all here" at those times when we get rattled. Isn't it remarkable how we know and then we express it in language?

I think you will find his comments in his February newsletter quite interesting as I have. Take a moment and sign up for his free newsletter.

February 2004 Astral Projection Newsletter

Written by AstralInfo.org on April 16, 2011. Posted in Newsletters

February 2004 Newsletter

The William Buhlman Astral Projection Newsletter 09/21/04

Dear OBE members,

My son Alex just returned from Iraq. I
am meeting him in Philadelphia this week. I would like to warmly thank
everyone for their prayers. He is part of a Marine reserve unit building
bridges throughout Iraq. I’m sad to report that three young men were
killed in his small unit of twenty five and two were wounded. Let’s pray
they all come home as soon as possible.

The only OBE workshop in North America
will be conducted next month in Michigan.

MICHIGAN OUT-OF-BODY EXPLORATION
WORKSHOP
OCTOBER 15-17, 2004 CAMP RANORA AND NATURE PRESERVE
more info

Living in Shanghai is a wonderful
experience. China is a rich culture overflowing with diversity and
beauty and I continue to be fascinated by the sights and sounds that I
witness. I am observing the rapid and momentous shift of an ancient
country from a third world agricultural based society to an industrial
giant that will soon dominate the current economic powerhouses of our
planet. As I scan my balcony I can see extensive construction
everywhere. As far as I can see in every direction there are massive
high-rise buildings growing at an amazing rate. It is estimated that
over fifty percent of the world’s construction cranes are currently in
Shanghai. Imagine a city three times larger than New York and you begin
to comprehend the vastness. Picture twenty million people, three million
cars, ten million bikes and five million motorbikes all sharing the
roads. To make it even more interesting, almost every person behind the
wheel is a first time driver with no formal drivers training. Needless
to say, driving around Shanghai is a daily adventure.

Often there are unseen lessons or
opportunities for personal growth offered in our daily lives. Out of
habit I always attempt to uncover the hidden lessons within the
significant events of my life. As you know it can be a difficult to
clearly see beyond the dense facade and truly understand the purpose for
the many experiences occurring in our life. Since moving to China six
months ago it has become clear that several powerful personal lessons
are now presented in my daily life.

I believe one of my current lessons is
the need for me to cultivate patience in my life; this is a quality I
have always lacked. In general, we take a lot of things for granted,
such as clean drinking water, electricity, edible food and unrestricted
travel. For example, take away your car and suddenly the most mundane
events become a challenge. The simple act of buying milk and bread
presents a challenge that requires a degree of planning and patience.

So far every thing in China has taken
much longer then I expected, for example, all of my personal belongings
including my computers took three months to arrive in China. They then
sat another month on a dock in Shanghai as I slowly weaved though the
maze of customs paperwork.

Another recent lesson revolves
around my need for personal control of my life and my environment.
The following story clarifies a recent learning situation that I
experienced.

After returning from my April OBE
workshop in Italy I was exhausted from my 17-hour flight and was looking
forward to a good night sleep. As I move through customs in the Shanghai
airport I am suddenly stopped by a security agent and quickly escorted
to a back room. Three uniformed men examine my passport and ask me
several personal questions about my travel destinations. Then I am
harshly told that my Chinese Visa is not valid and I have to exit China
immediately. “You go now!” In shock I tell them I live here and there
must be a mistake. Again I am forcefully told, “You go back to where you
come from”. Since my last flight was from Amsterdam I am told to go back
to Holland. Still in shock I ask for other options and request a phone
call. They tell me bluntly, “No phones, you go now”. Of course my cell
phone has lost its charge during my travel so contact with anyone I know
is out of the question. Again I insist on other options and I am told
that I can purchase a ticket and fly to Hong Kong instead of Amsterdam
but I must leave the country now. I am told that I can apply for a new
visa in Hong Kong. (This is about a two-hour flight). Two guards escort
me through the Shanghai airport to the Dragon Air airline ticket office
and under their watchful eyes I purchase a flight on the next plane out.
As a customs agent holds my passport I am escorted through the airport
and to the waiting plane. At the door of the plane the guard hands me my
passport and with a wide smile speaks his first English, “Bye Bye”.

While waiting for my flight to Hong
Kong I pondered the potential lessons before me. All personal control
over my movement and freedom was instantly gone. All of my “rights” as I
perceive them were gone. This experience created a strange feeling of
complete powerlessness that is difficult to convey. However, powerful
lessons about control, resistance and surrender was present. How often
do we resist the change or the flow of events around us? How often do we
fight for our viewpoint or opinion to be correct? How often does our
resistance to change create the many dramas and hardships in our lives?
After verbally resisting the Chinese authorities, I quickly realized
that my best course of action was to surrender to the flow of events
that engulfed me. Yes, I was kicked out of the country that day but also
I went to Hong Kong and had a great experience exploring the many sights
of this fabulous city. Sometimes the universe has a bigger and better
plan for us than we can imagine, however, it is up to us to stop
resisting and simply surrender to flow of events that propel us forward.
Think about this in your daily life when events seem be out of control
and drama and conflicts confront you. Maybe challenging events in your
life provide important lessons about resisting and surrender. The key is
to recognize these opportunities and learn from them.

All my best,
William Buhlman

Calabash
18th March 2014, 12:45
While I was watching the videos and thinking about how many dimensions there could be (William Buhlman said there were thousands although the scientists are only up to 21 at the moment), I was wondering how it all fits in with the Holographic Universe and whether all the dimensions are holographic as well - and what's there behind the hologram. I hope it doesn't turn out to be Mr Magoo . . . . . :)

Sparky
18th March 2014, 19:06
I hope it doesn't turn out to be Mr Magoo My experience from Dr. Michael Newton's hypnosis work (LBL, etc.) first eliminating my anger/pain/judgment/grief then second hearing about William Buhlman from them, I would say he's the real McCoy. Many accomplished OBE just reading his first or second book. Those who didn't would not give up their "electronic" crap. It's about commitment and how important is this experience? Is is worth denying electronic toys to achieve?

Ah ha! Now your thinking why they were heavily introduced after WWII; regardless the technology existed before.

Calabash, you've got to listen to this most recent presentation by William Buhlman at the Monroe Institute February 2014 when he was the key note speaker. In it he addresses the arguments of dimensions. We have no idea how many dimensions there are. The universe is expanding and so are we.

Around 30 minutes into this video is the key. You can't do this work without keeping your focus, a journal and shut down all electronic distractions. It's about YOU, learn the platform first, then go within.
Around 49 minutes, there's good laughs coming. Human Insanity just can't shed old beliefs. The brutal truth starts around 1 hour.

Keep in mind, whenever you hear other presenters exclaim: "Science says, confirms" - take it with a healthy dose skepticism and trust your instincts. Just think of all the drugs Big Pharma said were good for us, then people died and they were forced to remove them from the market. Distractions/Confusion/Disinformation/Saviors are part of the game to keep us in fear in turmoil.

We are the path, we are it and already exist eternally.

Thanks to Altaria's post with the latest book, the link with the latest interview (Legalise Freedom);
http://www.astralinfo.org/interviews...al-projection/ and this presentation...we're up-to-date.
NOW, our work begins...BACKWARD.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kt_8aOzT92E

Published on Mar 17, 2014

William Buhlman, best-selling author, teacher, and leading expert on the subject of out-of-body experiences, presented the keynote address at the 2014 Professional Seminar at The Monroe Institute.

He described how OBEs can prepare us for an enlightened transition and why self-initiated OBEs are a direct and powerful spiritual path. He also explored an overview of the many methods available to effectively initiate OBEs and navigate the nonphysical realities.

William's forty years of extensive personal out-of-body explorations give him a unique and thought-provoking insight into this subject. His first book, Adventures Beyond the Body, chronicles his personal journey of self-discovery through out-of-body travel, and provides the reader with the preparation and techniques that can be used for their own adventure.

He conducts an in-depth six-day workshop titled, Out-of-Body Exploration Intensive at The Monroe Institute. As a certified hypnotherapist, William incorporates various methods, including hypnosis, Hemi-Sync®, visualization and meditation techniques in his workshops to explore the profound nature of out-of-body experiences and the benefits of accelerated personal development.

William is best known for his ability to teach people how to have profound spiritual adventures through the use of out-of-body experiences. In addition, he has developed an extensive series of audio programs designed to expand awareness and assist in the exploration of consciousness.

Edit: Don't run off without clicking each one of these links on a different topic to enhance your learning.

Links to William Buhlman:
• http://www.monroeinstitute.org/progra...
• http://www.monroeinstitute.org/facili...
• http://www.monroeinstitute.org/produc...
• http://www.monroeinstitute.org/thehub...

Altaira
19th March 2014, 11:37
Thank you for this Sparky. This video is amazing and says everything everyone should know. I think its a must watch.

Those links don't work though, it takes me to an error page.

Calabash
20th March 2014, 00:15
Here is a rather long video from Ralph and Marsha Ring although it really does deserve a place here. If you don't have time to watch it all (and it is long) then from 1.11 onwards is particularly relevant to this thread:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8v3Bsh1E_8Y

ronin
20th March 2014, 00:21
is that the law of attraction Calabash?

ok i can accept that we are all energy,even light beings.
the question would be why did we forget who we are and our purpose.
if we are born in the physical why are we seeking outside ourselves for the answers?

Calabash
20th March 2014, 00:37
No, the law of attraction is only a small part of consciousness, a party trick. I think the Rings are saying that if you look within yourself it becomes apparent who and what we are, ie pure energy. I was impressed when Ralph said that they bilocate (doesn't that mean being in two places at once?). Earlier in the video he talks about being very ill and dying, with Marsha by his bedside. And then he said his dead body was wheeled out and Marsha said to him let's go . . . . I didn't quite get that bit . . .

These videos have made me aware of my own particular gifts which, until now, I have taken for granted. I'm going to take some time out to work on them and look into William Buhlman's work more. William Buhlman said in the video above that when you die you take all the crap to the next stage with you, which is why you see all the people waiting for you that you used to know because it's there in your subconscious. He said that when it's time for him to leave this mortal coil he will instruct himself to "Go to Higher Self"and that he didn't particularly want to meet any members of his family anyway - I thought that was a little sad to be honest as I will want to see mine and my beloved pets too. Guess that means I'm coming back again . . . (sigh). It shows that although somebody has a talent for oob, their spirituality doesn’t necessarily follow suit. There’s a tendency to think that certain traits go with certain densities, which is why we (I) have problems with reptilians coming from the 4th density when they are (apparently) devoid of spirituality :). But, when you take the emotion out of the equation, what are you left with? A spiritual outlook which appears rather cold and detached. In other words spiritual love, while being accepting, may not include a hug. That is a great pity imo.

As to why in your post Ronin (nearly forgot that bit, sorry), we just get caught up in the drama of it and start to believe it again - like we're doing at this very moment when we know we're pure energy (don't we?) - the veil of forgetfulness comes down. Perhaps that's why babies scream when they're born - maybe they're screaming "Oh noooooooooooooooo, not again ........." :)

ronin
20th March 2014, 00:44
ahh ahh then if we are pure energy.....
then we are all one.
each person,leaf,blade of grass ect ect
for that is what pure energy is.

my question would be listen.
what do you hear?

or imagine energy as a breath.
inhale and exhale.
then that that would mean we all connected!

Calabash
20th March 2014, 01:19
Well,that's what they say, but I don't feel as one with everybody else - do you? Yes, I see the connection with the breath. I also read somewhere that we should regard the air as being solid so that we can feel the connection better, but that made me feel restricted . . . I don't want to be one with everybody else either. I like my individuality. Is that my ego talking? In that case I like my ego too . . . . . most of the time anyways :)

If I listen, especially at night like it is now, I hear a faint buzzing, which reminds me of frequencies = vibrations = dimensions. I've been looking for info on dimensions for ages and never thought it would come from oob videos. Nobody seems to visit the same place twice though

Sparky
20th March 2014, 15:40
Thank you for this Sparky. This video is amazing and says everything everyone should know. I think its a must watch.

Those links don't work though, it takes me to an error page.

Thanks for letting me know. I just clicked them also and the same thing happened to me. YT has done something I think is causing this. In the past, I could click "show more" on videos, "copy and paste", and the links worked just as others who posted in the past on TOT. Guess NSA has dictated more controls to YT/Google/etc. based on Edward Snowden's latest TED talk in Vancouver from a "bot" in Russia?

May I suggest clicking here to open the video, then "show more" and access them directly. There is valuable learning on each one of them.

OR..just right click the link below the video in post #46 to open in another window to access the links.

I’m going off topic here due to curiosity to see if the link on the last video here works I’ve done a similar “copy and paste” as it is a link that has also been shortened like the ones in Post #46.

Edward Snowden: Here's how we take back the Internet

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yVwAodrjZMY
Published on Mar 18, 2014
Appearing by telepresence robot, Edward Snowden speaks at TED2014 about surveillance and Internet freedom. The right to data privacy, he suggests, is not a partisan issue, but requires a fundamental rethink of the role of the internet in our lives — and the laws that protect it. "Your rights matter," he say, "because you never know when you're going to need them." Chris Anderson interviews, with special guest Tim Berners-Lee.

More info http://www.bbc.com/news/technology-25953413

Sir Tim Berners-Lee on the Future of the web

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-5E51Bhlig
Published on Nov 20, 2013
This interview with Sir Tim Berners-Lee on the Future of the web is part of the Futurium Talking Futures interview series. More information is available here: https://ec.europa.eu/digital-agenda/f....

In this first video (1 of 4) Sir Tim describes his hopes for the web in 2050 and presents what he thinks will be the main threats and opportunities.

Sparky
20th March 2014, 15:46
Ah ha! Just as I suspected. New game in town. Here's the message I got when I clicked the link in the last video.

The requested page "/digital-agenda/f" could not be found.

Sparky
20th March 2014, 15:57
If you listen to the last video with Sir Tim, it's about control (and don't access it from this board as I just did) and right click the link below the video to access...I was able to view the link
https://ec.europa.eu/digital-agenda/futurium/en/interviews

Now, my guess is...if it doesn't get shortened, you will be able to view it also from TOT.

Edit:

OK, it works, however, when I clicked the link direct from the YT video, my IP address was harvested. Sir Tim was on the mark.

BabaRa
20th March 2014, 21:47
My experience from Dr. Michael Newton's hypnosis work (LBL, etc.) first eliminating my anger/pain/judgment/grief then second hearing about William Buhlman from them, I would say he's the real McCoy. Many accomplished OBE just reading his first or second book. Those who didn't would not give up their "electronic" crap. It's about commitment and how important is this experience? Is is worth denying electronic toys to achieve?

Ah ha! Now your thinking why they were heavily introduced after WWII; regardless the technology existed before.

Calabash, you've got to listen to this most recent presentation by William Buhlman at the Monroe Institute February 2014 when he was the key note speaker. In it he addresses the arguments of dimensions. We have no idea how many dimensions there are. The universe is expanding and so are we.

Around 30 minutes into this video is the key. You can't do this work without keeping your focus, a journal and shut down all electronic distractions. It's about YOU, learn the platform first, then go within.
Around 49 minutes, there's good laughs coming. Human Insanity just can't shed old beliefs. The brutal truth starts around 1 hour.

Keep in mind, whenever you hear other presenters exclaim: "Science says, confirms" - take it with a healthy dose skepticism and trust your instincts. Just think of all the drugs Big Pharma said were good for us, then people died and they were forced to remove them from the market. Distractions/Confusion/Disinformation/Saviors are part of the game to keep us in fear in turmoil.

We are the path, we are it and already exist eternally.

Thanks to Altaria's post with the latest book, the link with the latest interview (Legalise Freedom);
http://www.astralinfo.org/interviews...al-projection/ and this presentation...we're up-to-date.
NOW, our work begins...BACKWARD.

He takes a loooong time to say everything most here already believe. That is:

We manifest our lives by our belief systems. We are consciousness, not bodies, etc.

I agree with his premise - and it certainly doesn't hurt to get reinforcement of the facts: That we have to let go of what we belief to change our lives (in this place, and whatever places exist after this place.

ronin
20th March 2014, 21:54
yeah i am really getting a deep down feeling that we all know what is being said and nothing will surprise us.
maybe it,s just confirmation from other people in their presentations.

but i really am getting a feeling of deep intuition and everything will unfold.
it,s hard to explain.
:blsh:

Altaira
20th March 2014, 22:20
On a very few occasions I visited places of higher consciousness similar to what he is talking about. For this reason I know what Buhlman is saying but can't elaborate on this because my knowing is not from the 3D and my experiences were too short to be able to make detailed observations. Despite this I know because I saw. This is annoying though because I can't express my experience.

ronin
21st March 2014, 12:27
A dream i had last week that was very lucid.
So i am asleep in that state of half and half.i roughly know it will be 5.00 am and i have to be up.
I hear a chinking on the window(the noise reminds me of someone knocking on glass with a bottle).
So i get up and open the curtains, there is scaffolding outside my window and a man i know is cleaning my window.some areas i notice he scrubs hard.he is smiling in.
I say to him what are you doing it is 5.00 am.
Then he dissolves.
I look up into the night sky and all i can see is millions of stars.the whole sky is vibrant with them.
As i stare in awe i remember thinking,so much for light pollution ,this is as how it should be.
Then i notice that the stars seem alive.comets whiz by and some fly by in a spiral.
It was a heartwarming and awesome experience of the night sky.

Then i notice someone in the distance,i cannot make out who it is.
The person starts to shoot fireworks up in the sky but in my direction.
As the fireworks explode they fragment out and leave plumes of orange smoke.
The person keeps firing them up.
As the smoke descends down,it is filling the sky and clouding the stars.
Slowly i cannot see the stars anymore for the smoke.

My alarm bell rings and it is 5.00 am.

Though i would share this as it has stayed with me for over a week.
:hmm: