PDA

View Full Version : We are being Sprayed with LITHIUM!

Highland1
9th March 2014, 18:15

Normally prescribed (wrongly) as medication for Bi polar and other apparent psychotic disorders, this military industrial metal it is now added to the barium, strontium, flouride and aluminium mix sprayed in chemtrailing.

I mean, what harm can come to humanity from this mood altering, manic and clinical depression causing, tissue destroying, birth defect causing and god knows what else causing chemical? Yes, go figure.

The Tptb seem to be stepping up several gears as part of the agenda 21 human depopulation programme.

I have had personal experience of this drug given to me years ago as a medication, and it damn near finished me off.
It took me 3 years with lots of love, support and determination to break free of its terrible mind altering depression causing grasp.

Even in the alleged small quantities being sprayed, this will affect everyone breathing it in.

Its not just in the US either, when you see a dark red chemtrail formation, the red is usually caused by the lithium itself similar to this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4ByhSugp5A

The question is, how can we stop these psychopaths before it is too late?

Russ

Seikou-Kishi
9th March 2014, 18:31
That's OK; my will is good.

modwiz
9th March 2014, 19:05
The question is, how can we stop these psychopaths before it is too late?

Russ

If we could get pilots, who are supposed to be one of us, to refuse to participate, this program would be over tonight. This is why what we think and how we perceive the world (Courtney implication being questioned) changes it. The PTB do not fly the planes/jets. We do. Some perveive that it is permissible, for whatever reason, to carry out these orders against their own kind.

We don't plan the evil, we just carry it out. If we did not carry it out, there would just be plans.

The world as it is set up would come down in days, if the perception would allow for the carry though action. Much of it being non-participatory. The Matrix is held up by participation. The hologram only has to distort our perception to direct choices. Different perception will reveal a different reality and the appropriate actions would be part of that perception.

We are neck deep in a poo pile built with our own blind hands.

Altaira
9th March 2014, 19:08
Today was nice and warm day here but the sun was shaded by a thick layer of smog like substance, you could notice the smog but there is no reason for smog here. It was weird the sun light barely could reach the surface and the sky looked murky blue I felt such heaviness. I am not sure what they sprayed with but I am feeling my face so itchy.

Highland1
9th March 2014, 19:29
Rayna, take a long soak for 20 mins minimum in a hot bath with a large cup of sea salt and small cup of baking soda.
Apart from nourishing your body with essential minerals it will draw out any toxic metals too through your skin. You will also feel very refreshed afterwards too. Forgive me if this is already common knowledge to you but others may benefit too.
When I went to Greece with my wife last year on holiday, my wife stated there were no chemtrails in what appeared to be a beautiful blue sky. The reality was the sky was a very misty blue and I could make out the chem planes at a much higher altitude making it harder to spot them. Besides, they spray through the night now, often offshore and allow haarps to steer the dissipated clouds towards mainland.....and still no one notices.
Modz, you are spot on about getting the pilots to be non compliant and that is the way forward imo. That also follows for the police, the military and everyone else simply following orders.

Seikou, I pray your benefactors are healthy enough to enjoy your assets old chap!

Russ slips away before receiving a good old intellectual thrashing from the forums very own Shakespeare! :onthequite:

Russ

norman
9th March 2014, 19:32
The weather forecast I've heard says a high-pressure is building up over the UK for the rest of the week.

The sky should be a pretty blank canvass to keep an eye on.

Highland1
9th March 2014, 19:39
I live in Yorkshire Norman, and I can confirm that chemtrailing is a daily and nightly part of our skies.
I could count on one hand the days that I did not detect chemtrailing last year.
Maybe the people of Yorkshire are harder to dumb down than else where mate...lol

Russ

9th March 2014, 19:42
That's OK; my will is good.

Light my candles, in a daze coz I found God......

Yeah yea-ay eee yeeeaaahh

Altaira
9th March 2014, 20:02
Rayna, take a long soak for 20 mins minimum in a hot bath with a large cup of sea salt and small cup of baking soda.
Apart from nourishing your body with essential minerals it will draw out any toxic metals too through your skin. You will also feel very refreshed afterwards too. Forgive me if this is already common knowledge to you but others may benefit too.
When I went to Greece with my wife last year on holiday, my wife stated there were no chemtrails in what appeared to be a beautiful blue sky. The reality was the sky was a very misty blue and I could make out the chem planes at a much higher altitude making it harder to spot them. Besides, they spray through the night now, often offshore and allow haarps to steer the dissipated clouds towards mainland.....and still no one notices.

Russ

this is what I am going to do Russ, I am going to put magnesium flakes and lavender but thanks for reminding me about the baking soda. I also took a zeolite.

And yes it seems the sky was heavily sprayed last night because there weren't any trails but well dispersed dust in the air.

norman
9th March 2014, 20:10
I live in Yorkshire Norman, and I can confirm that chemtrailing is a daily and nightly part of our skies.
I could count on one hand the days that I did not detect chemtrailing last year.
Maybe the people of Yorkshire are harder to dumb down than else where mate...lol

Russ

I bought a second hand Garden Watch Cam on ebay last autumn and set it up in my back bedroom window to record the sky. I think I saw 2 cases of trails in the sky. Both were following a weather front ( actually not a front, more like a rear :) ) southwards.

I want to find somewhere safe out in the quiet countryside to set it up for a few days when the weather is better, and the daylight is longer. I found out it eats a set of 4 batteries in less than 24 hours if it's set up to take a frame every few seconds so it's not going to be the amazing gadget I hoped for. At least it's water proof. I already spend a lot of time out in the woods etc with a sound recording kit, so the addition of a timelapse camera seemed the obvious addition.

http://i.ebayimg.com/t/Brinno-TLC100-Time-Lapse-HD-Video-Camera-Weatherproof-UK-seller-/00/s/MTYwMFg2NTg=/$T2eC16h,!)QE9s3HG+b2BQWNlSh,U!~~60_58.JPG

Chickadee
9th March 2014, 21:48
I haven't really noticed many trails in my neck of the woods lately, until late last night while having a moonlit hot tub. I counted 7!!!! All made very close in time together. I'd even say it was from the same plane. Ugh.. Modwiz is right- pilots should just not participate.. Easier said then done though- there's a lot of stupid people out there. The wheels are turning, but it confuses me to how, because the hamster is clearly dead.
:)

Highland1
9th March 2014, 22:47
I haven't really noticed many trails in my neck of the woods lately, until late last night while having a moonlit hot tub. I counted 7!!!! All made very close in time together. I'd even say it was from the same plane.

Stealth chemtrailing has been gradually increasing over the last couple of years as we sleep, as daytime spraying is definitely starting to get noticed by more and more people.

As I mentioned in my earlier post, much of it in certain areas is sprayed off shore and is haarp seeded in with in coming winds.

Of course by then it just appears as another grey cloudy day.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cOJu5D2gnow

Russ