PDA

View Full Version : Putin controls the fate of the Ukraine, but who controls Putin?

Highland1
6th March 2014, 17:30

According to some, Putin will singlehandedly rescue the world from the clutches of the Rothschild/Rockefeller criminal banking cartel. Putin is the modern-day version of George Washington who will lead the world to the promise land while crushing the New World Order. I wish this was true, but to believe so would be to engage in the fantasy thinking of a five-year-old. There are no good guys, there are no bad guys. There are the banksters. They own everything and they control everything. It may be true that Putin appears in control of the world’s chessboard as evidenced by his repulsing of the planned American invasion of Syria and now he controls the high ground on regaining control of Ukraine. Putin may presently control the chessboard, but who is in control of Putin?

Putin’s Persona

Today, some are crediting Putin with paying off the Rothschild debt, kicking the banksters out of Russia and standing up to the New World Order in the same matter that the world witnessed Iceland jailing criminal bankers that had wrecked their economy. On the surface, the persona has been created that Putin is a freedom fighter against the NWO. If this is true, Putin will likely have a very short shelf life as Russia’s leader as history speaks clearly for itself on what happens to leaders who oppose the banksters.

The Fate of Those Who Say No to the Banksters

When Lincoln refused to bow down to Rothschild banking demands, he was assassinated. When McKinley refused to give the bankers the Spanish-American War and he also refused to support the early attempts at establishing the Federal Reserve, he was assassinated. When JFK produced the now infamous Treasury Certificates *(C Notes) which were in competition to the fiat currency of the Federal Reserve, he was assassinated. When Reagan refused to prop up Middle East terrorism as the new boogey man who was being lined up by the bankers to replace the cold war conflict which had netted the bankers hundreds of trillions dollars of profits, he was shot and barely survived.

Saddam Hussein was murdered for the “human rights violations” of associated with selling oil for Euros. OK, he did gas the Kurds, but is was Bechtel that provided the means to carry out the act.

When *Libyan leader Gaddafi refused to help create an African Union currency and establish a central bank inside of the booming economy that was Libya, he was murdered for human rights violations against his people. The Libyan government provided a house to newly married couples. Gas was 14 cents per gallon. Libya had no national debt. The Rothschild/Rockefeller banksters could not tolerate a prosperous nation that they did not control through central banking. Did you know that the government paid for its citizens to go to college and paid for students to study abroad? The Libyan government provided its citizens with free health care and also paid for medical procedures to be performed in foreign countries. However, Gaddafi was taken out “for human rights violations”. Let’s be clear, he was killed because Libya was profitable and not under the control of the banksters.

Why would Putin be any different than any other leader who opposes the NWO? *And even if Putin was indeed as pure as the driven snow and is standing up to the NWO, then doesn’t that mean that Putin has to go to war with Western banking interests? Doesn’t that mean that Putin would be at war with the United States? Doesn’t that also mean that Putin’s nuclear missiles would have to reign down on American citizens killing hundreds of millions? Therefore, if you support Putin, doesn’t that prove that you are suicidal? Is Putin the latest hero in the fight against the banksters? Do you want to bet your life on it?

Why Putin’s Independence Should Be Questioned

Did you know that Putin’s Russia controls much of the energy needs in Europe? Russia supplies 36% of German gas, 27% of Italy’s gas and 23% of France’s gas. *Does any rational person think that Putin would be allowed to be the major supplier or Europe’s energy needs without express approval of the bankers? Do you not think that the bankers are not taking a cut of the profits? The Rothschild banksters could simply ban Russian exported oil and force Europe to pay higher prices to obtain their energy needs by purchasing their oil elsewhere? Until someone can explain this discrepancy in Putin’s independence from the bankers, I have to believe that he is a banker plant designed to be the controlled opposition in a contrived and coming World War III in which billions will die. Maybe Putin is an unwilling stodge in this whole scenario. However, he is a former KGB Colonel, I do not see how he would NOT know the score of the game that he is playing in. Putin supplies Europe’s energy needs and the Rothschild’s sit on the sidelines and have just let it happen? *What is more likely is that the banksters are controlling both sides of the for a desired outcome.

Bankers Control Both Sides

How many times in history have the bankers controlled both sides of a conflict? Rockefeller interests control both major American political parties.

Jesus was so upset by the practices of the money changers in the temple, he tipped over tables and drove the banksters out with a whip. This was the *one and only time we witness Jesus using force during his entire ministry.

All Wars Are Controlled By the Bankers

World War I was waged by 27 nations. The number of participants totaled 66 million. There were 37million casualties with seven million who were killed. Its direct costs are estimated at $210 trillion. The indirect costs of the war are estimated at $150 trillion dollars. And these figures do not include the additional billions in interest payments, veterans’ care and pensions, and similar expenses…” In WWI, we see the Rothschild/Rockefeller banking interests prolonging the conflict by at least three years. The only way that this war continued beyond 1915 was because the Federal Reserve was created in 1913 and could make up money out of thin air. This is how the bankers do it. This is how they get endless war by supplying both sides with fiat currency and promoting wars by controlling both sides of the conflict.

Many experts credit Standard Oil with giving the allies the ability to win WWII against the Nazi’s. Yet, The banksters also supported the Nazis in World War Two as Charles Higham documents in his classic book,*Trading with the Enemy*(1983). Higham clearly demonstrates that *Rockefeller’s Standard Oil supplied oil to the Nazis. George H. W. Bush’s father, Prescott Bush was actually charged with violating the Trading with the Enemies Act in WWII, because the elder Bush was supplying aid and comfort to the Nazis. The charges were eventually dropped and the event was covered up because Bush was in charge of the USO and the damage to American morale could have been significant. Coke and IBM supplied both sides in WWII and the list goes on and on. And Super Putin is above all of this control?

Conclusion

The next part in this series will demonstrate exactly how two sides of this conflict are being created by the banksters which will ultimately plunge the world into World War III. Whether or not Super Putin is a willing participant in the plans of the banksters is irrelevant. He and the Ukrainian leadership are playing a script that was created for them in Basel. To believe otherwise, is to ignore the present facts as well as the lessons of history.

source:

http://intellihub.com/putin-controls-fate-ukraine-controls-putin/

Either that, or he has something that the bankers want and cannot yet access?

Russ

Calz
6th March 2014, 17:46
Could prove to be an interesting thread.

Not sure to what degree Putin controls Ukraine ... how 'bout that Orange revolution???

If it becomes clear there will be another "Kennedy Cuba missle crisis redux" then what is the guy supposed to do???

While the world puppets that be fret over such things (that we the people really have little control over save those that have mastered their minds) ... I prefer to lighten the load and laugh at the world.

Hey you are free to put it on my tombstone if so inclined and have the $$$ to pop for it ...

Taste another version of "Putin on the Ritz" ...

http://dreamchimney.com/oftheday/otd_images/20100831094753_auto.gif

Wolf Khan
7th March 2014, 05:18
Seems that Putin is doing good attacking the cabal and they are in a state of panic that he means business, and their scared. Good. More power to Putin!!!!!!

Sooz
7th March 2014, 06:50
Thanks Russ, that was one of the best commentaries I've read.

Credit should go to the author, Dave Hodge? Or someone else?

It's hard sometimes to find out who the original author is, or whether it's just passed on.

Whoever it was, all kudos to them.

Very succinct, clear and rational.

Edit: The Russians are very astute chess players...

Edit 2: On reflection, this piece could have been written by a NWO henchman.

Sooz
7th March 2014, 06:59
Just a question to no-one in particular (if anyone knows)....

Is Russia not part of the NWO, and/or ARE they trying to find their own niche within that power, i.e., their OWN NWO.

I'm a bit confused.

Can anyone simplify this for me in plain English?

Highland1
7th March 2014, 08:22
Who knows Sooz, the problem being awake is that we literally don't believe or trust anything anymore given the fact we know how we have been lied to from time immemorial.

Russ

7th March 2014, 09:19
Just a question to no-one in particular (if anyone knows)....

Is Russia not part of the NWO, and/or ARE they trying to find their own niche within that power, i.e., their OWN NWO.

I'm a bit confused.

Can anyone simplify this for me in plain English?

Putin comes from a very "normal" humble background, no obvious bloodline connections at all. Dare I say, very "human" (if indeed such a thing is left). He worked his way into the KGB through effort and attained his position previously and recently by sheer intelligence and will power. something i have only recently learned is that this man was part of a post war movement to give the Soviet Union (now Russia) stability through the creation of huge energy companies and harnessing of natural resources as a business model to keep the rest of the world at arms length but still needy of Russia.

This has obviously worked. Whoever is pulling his strings (if anyone?) has balls the size of Jupiter!!

Sooz
7th March 2014, 09:48
I know that alternative media is currently asking, that maybe Putin is not the wolf he's made out to be....

Which makes me wary...you just don't know who is hijacking who these days.

I think I should just go camp out in the woods and go feral.

The mainstream news and alternative news is doing my head in. lol....

7th March 2014, 09:56
I know that alternative media is currently asking, that maybe Putin is not the wolf he's made out to be....

Which makes me wary...you just don't know who is hijacking who these days.

I think I should just go camp out in the woods and go feral.

The mainstream news and alternative news is doing my head in. lol....

A bit of friendly advice my ferocious feral female friend: You are allowed to stop watching. :popc:

Weirdly enough (or synchronistically enough) I reached the same exasperated conclusion when I responded. Maybe it's our time to avert our gaze mate?

Fred Steeves
7th March 2014, 11:23
Well, it seems to me that if Russia wasn't already a controlled asset before the Bolshevik Revolution, it certainly was afterwards. Has anything changed since then? I highly doubt it. Whether Putin came from aristocracy or humble beginnings, you don't rise to his level of prominence without being hand picked and groomed to do so.

We seem to love pointing out that Obama is a puppet, and of course he is, but why is Putin immune from this for the most part? Just because he's giving our puppet, whom we despise, a black eye? Sorry, but as much as I also enjoy seeing Putin making the big O look bad, the term "controlled opposition" is sitting right there in the front row.

Sure what's happening in the Ukraine is important, but no less important *IMO* than what's going on elsewhere while the world's undivided attention is acutely focused on this one place. Always always always, try to look and see what the other hand is doing during these dramas. This is not just chess, but multi dimensional chess.

Cheers

Calabash
7th March 2014, 12:07
Bankers Control Both Sides

All Wars Are Controlled By the Bankers

Everything is controlled by the Bankers, even the Bankers. Is there anything that isn't? Who is Top Banker? I bet he's someone we've never heard of . . . .
like for instance:
http://www.saga.vn/Upload/trangx259/ThuTrang/NickRoditi1.jpg
Star fund manager Nicholas Roditi, 63, set up Belvedere Investment Partners to focus on Asian investments. Based in London, he had already made forays east and owns at least 1.5% of the Russian electricity giant Unified Energy System, a stake worth £215m. The South African has about £19m of stakes in quoted firms and a £30m share in online retailer Ocado. With other assets, such as half of Ripley Engineering, a £4m company, Roditi is worth at least £400m. Nick Roditi (Nicholas Roditi); The secret agent of George Soros. Britain's best- performing investor, whose profile is so low that his business number is ex-directory, - earned pounds 80m in 1996, making him the highest paid person in the country.

Highland1
7th March 2014, 12:10
I'm sure there is nothing suspicious here then.......

Ukraine’s Ousted President reported dead from heart attack

Ousted Ukrainian President Viktor Yanukovych reportedly died this week. Multiple news sources in Ukraine cited a Facebook posting made by Mikhail Lebed who broke the news.

According to him, he received the information about the death from a friend who works at a hospital in the city of Rostov, Russia.

“Yanykovych was brought there at around 11 PM on March 3 after suffering a heart attack, and an hour later he died,” Lebed said.

Yanukovych escaped from Kiev on February 21, and then was ousted from power by the Ukrainian parliament. He asked the Russian authorities to provide him security in the territory of that country.

It is important to emphasize that these reports are still unconfirmed, but more information will be posted as it becomes available.

As we reported earlier today, the Crimean parliament has voted for the region to join Russia, not Ukraine. However, the new Ukrainian government has declared the referendum illegal and opened a criminal investigation against Crimean Prime Minister Sergei Askyonov.

Russ

Highland1
7th March 2014, 18:57
Will Putin try and bring down the federal reserve?

Putin targets Americas Achilles heal: “He’s going to destroy the stock markets”
In 2012 an elite insider claimed that on or around March 4, 2014*the doomsday clock would ring, the effect of which would be a complete collapse of the U.S. economyBy Mac Slavo | SHTFPlan

How former Vice Presidential adviser Grady Means came to this conclusion with a specific target date may forever remain clouded in secrecy.*But given the state of current affairs around the world today, one can’t help but consider that maybe Grady Means was on to something. With the fight over political and resource control in the Ukraine heating up, is it possible the Means was referring to this very set of circumstances?

We know the U.S. economy is literally on the*brink of a collapse. All we need now is a triggering mechanism.

Contrarian investor and commentator*Greg Mannarino*thinks it could be happening right now, and he explains his highly viable theory in the broadcast below.

In essence, Mannarino warns that Russia’s Vladimir Putin may be using the current geo-political climate to position his pieces on the grand chessboard with the end game being a total wipe out of domestic equity markets and the U.S. dollar itself .

Given the horrid economic fundamentals in the U.S., mounting and un-serviceable debt levels, and the fact that China is now moving lock-step with their Russian counterparts, could we be seeing the final stages of a coordinated strike on U.S. economic and financial interests?

A few more moves and it could be Checkmate:

Putin understands the Achilles heel is this hyper inflated stock market… this man is brilliant.

Since we realize all warfare is based on deception, this backing off of troops here is *a part of the play.

When he re-introduces those troops and makes his move here it’s going to crush the U.S. equity markets and take trillions of dollars out of this market and a lot of peoples’ pockets.

Vladimir Putin is not in any way going to back down to Barack Obama or any of the Western powers. He has no reason to do that. He understands where this going and what he needs to do to make this work here.

http://youtu.be/27aA-hKabew

Of course, we have to consider he could be playing both sides?

Russ

norman
7th March 2014, 22:45
I hope so.

BabaRa
7th March 2014, 23:29
http://youtu.be/27aA-hKabew

Great Video Russ - and I can definitely see what he's saying as a possibility.

Here's what I hope: I hope my assessment of Putin is correct. And that is he's statesman as well as a politician. To me, a statesman cares about his country and his people (Unlike our politicians who only care about their own pocketbooks and keeping the corporations happy that fill their pocketbooks (Rand Paul and Dennis Kucinich are the only statesman that I'm aware of in the US).

Back to Putin. These days, a good statesman should also think about harmony in the world. He should think past the days of one country holding reign over the many countries, as he could see historically what that breeds eventually. Will Putin's ego allow this? Again, I hope so.

We all have realized that the Fed Reserve is rotten to the core and needs to be taken down. Hopefully, it will be done in a way that brings equity to the 99% population (think Iceland) rather than devastation to that middle and lower classes (think depression) which probably won't effect the 1%. They have money and real estate stashed in many countries, also own corporations in other countries.

norman
18th December 2014, 00:37
Russians Prepared for Color Revolution Threat

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8kZeub0rJC8

Herbert
18th December 2014, 16:28
It seems to me the real question on people's minds is: Is Putin acting as a free agent (sovereign Individual) who is free from Masonic mind control unlike most world leaders. I feel the anser is YES.

I don' t know much about the source of the following article but it makes perfect sense that Putin has freed himself of Masonic mind control using the ,unfortunately, vague methods suggested below and that explains why he is the only sane voice, speaking with grounded common sense and pointing out the insanity of this New World Order movement.

This also explains why the New World Order proponents so badly want him silenced and dead. He has manged to free his country from their control and their continued psychopathic behavior needs desperately to eliminate and isolate Russia, since they can't control a free nation . . .

There is a message here for all countries and more importantly ourselves. We need to take back our sovereignty from these mind controlled maniacs who place no value on life. The only way I see out of this is through the ITCCS which is currently under attack , and would that not be the case if they are actually doing something worth while?

How Putin broke mind control and became a leader for a free world:

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_bOsJQHCy5y0/RZJnHOzyo8I/AAAAAAAAACo/6BeNprrIRe8/s200/putin.jpg

http://richardtomlinsonandtherussians.blogspot.co.uk

1. 1979 - Powergen, Solihull :

The young British Intelligence recruits entering this building, had no idea of the hell that lay before them. No idea that they would be forced to become slaves to a demonic, mind control program; run by MI6 and sanctioned by Royal Arch Freemasonry. No idea that they would be forced to sign the Masonic 'Sat B'hai' contract and swear allegiance to the Monarchy rather than to the UK State. No idea at all, in fact.

The Powergen building was mostly unoccupied in 1979. Only a few Powergen employees worked in the building, which was almost deserted. The car park was nearly empty for the whole of that year. The third floor was reserved for 'Special Government Projects' and no Powergen employee was allowed entry.

To outsiders, the young people who entered this building each day, looked like a relatively normal, young bunch of Powergen graduate recruits and so nothing out of the usual.

At 21 years old, Richard Tomlinson was one of the graduate intake onto this course - most of the recruits were aged between 18 and 21 years old. Tomlinson was to begin his training here, to become an MI6 Officer later on, in his military career. The others were being trained to be run as agents of the 'Crown'.

It was at Powergen in 1979, that Richard Tomlinson was first shown a passport photograph of Vladimir Putin.

Rimington, Manningham-Buller and Scarlett showed the graduate trainees and each Delta (espionage and assassination) team, a selection of four b/w passport photos. The recruits were informed that the four KGB men in the photos were:

'Your counterparts in the KGB'.

The recruits were under the impression that these young, Russian KGB agents were supposed to be the 'enemy' or 'rivals' despite Manningham-Buller's 'communist' training i.e. during her Russian and Political History classes.

What was 'real' communism, according to Manningham-Buller?

It began with 'Guardianship' by those who were 'born to rule'. They were the self-elected custodians of British society who could decide what was in their people's best interests.

To summarise: a benevolent dictatorship.

This was personified by Manningham-Buller demanding that each of her classes stand to attention and do a Nazi salute as she walked in the door, before she would begin the lesson.

Important note: the b/w passport photographs had been supplied by one of Oleg Gordievsky's contacts. Gordievsky was a Royal Arch Freemason and one of the Russian Chapter. He had negotiated photographs of the new Royal Arch Freemasonry recruits, within the KGB - to be sent to MI5.

2. 1980: Russian Monastery Compound, Ein Kerem, Jerusalem .

Vladimir Putin and the other KGB Royal Arch Freemasons, stayed within this high-security compound. It was run as a nunnery (it still is today) but is generally known by the Russian Orthodox church to be a 'spy-centre', and is currently being run by an ex-FSB Head.

The British Intelligence recruits mainly stayed at the 'Youth Hostel' behind the St John Church in the centre of Ein Kerem. It is located partly up the mountain which overshadows the town and it backs onto a pine forest.

Even today, there are still 'guard dog' signs and barbed wire everywhere, around this building and locals say that it is not possible to book as an ordinary tourist. It was reserved for 'special groups' of young people, internationally in 1979 and has been for many years. Recently, the whole building has changed hands and is now being renovated into flats, in order to be sold off. How times have changed.

Beside the main building of the youth hostel, there are two hexagonal buildings - architecturally, rather like geometric mushrooms. This is where the British graduate trainees were lodged: Richard Tomlinson, Andrew Marr and Stephen Daldry.

In the evenings, the 'graduates' would sit on the verandah of these buildings with their KGB Russian counterparts; to smoke, drink vodka and shoot the breeze. None of them could hold a conversation in Russian apart from Tomlinson, who did his best to act as interpreter for the whole group.

Together, they looked like ingenues, trying desperately to live up to their programming as 'Illuminists' i.e. their predecessors - the colonials of the 'enlightenment' period who had ruled the world by their supposed, innate superiority and worldliness.

This was to be the very first meeting of many, between Richard Tomlinson and Vladimir Putin. The latter was quite a few years his senior at 26/7 years old but much younger looking. [Vladimir Putin was born in 1952. He turned 62 in 2014.]

3. 1993 - Poland

Vladimir Putin had lost his job as KGB controller of the Stasi in East Berlin . There was a famine in St Petersburg and the KGB owed their employees several months of salaries. Whole families were starving in the cities (foodstuffs had been held up in the ports) and Vladimir Putin's own family was no exception to this rule.

John Scarlett (MI6 Moscow Station) made a deal with Mr Putin in Poland . They knew each other relatively well (dating back to 1979 in Ein Kerem, Jerusalem ) and both were Royal Arrch Freemasons.

Poland had become a trading ground for potential Russian dissidents, to sell whatever they could lay their hands on, to the West. Almost every intelligence agency had descended upon Poland to buy whatever they needed and the amount of wheeler-dealing and double-dealing which was going on, had reached fever pitch. It was almost laughable.

No one really knew who was working for which agency or which agency was allied to whom, in what turned out to be a 'smash and grab' bun fight. One could name MI5, MI6, the CIA and the IRA as but a few in this free-for-all; the desperate dash to acquire information, drugs, guns - you name it. Just about every intelligence agency and mafia organisation was in on the game. Everything was on sale.

What was the deal that Scarlett struck with Putin?

Putin needed safe passage for himself and his family out of a situation in St Petersburg which was rapidly deteriorating. Scarlett had agreed to set up a new identity for him in the UK as a teacher of German (Putin had native-speaker fluency) in exchange for...well, this bit is unclear. Scarlett already had all of the information that he needed from Mr Putin, on the Royal Arch Freemasonry network. However, he agreed to take Mr Putin and his eldest daughter back to the UK and rescue his wife and younger daughter at a later date.

Scarlett was to renege on this deal. Why? MI5 (for reasons of their own) had decided to torture and then murder Mr Putin as soon as he set foot on British soil. He was dispensable. They had most of the information that they needed and were not going to honour any deal.

The upshot of all of this, was that when Mr Putin learnt of British Intelligence's real agenda, he called the deal off and returned to Russia .

So far, so simple, except that there was one complicating factor: Royal Arch Freemasonry.

Mr Putin had been part of the Russian Chapter and he had been sorely let down by his British counterparts. In addition, he had been under MI6/Royal Arch Freemasonry Illuminati mind control since 1979 and had been one of their operatives within the KGB until 1994.

Why 1994?

Because this was the year when MI6/Illuminati laptops began to disappear in Europe . Mr Putin was beginning to work it all out and as a consequence, was tracking down the MI6 Senior Officers who held the colour-coded information of the tailored mind control programmes for their officers and agents, within their laptops (electronic locks that weren't supposed to be unlockable but were in fact, quite easy to crack by the KGB). Once the codes are broken, it is relatively simple to control any of the operatives listed (as well as guess how to control others who were 'indoctrinated' in a similar way) and then to turn them against their 'masters'.

See http://www.richardtomlinsonmi6.blogspot.com/ for details of the 'typewriter' code at the old, British prison in Jerusalem : it accounts for 10 different branches of Royal Arch Freemasonry-infiltrated British Intelligence departments since 1945. The KGB Royal Arch Freemasons were one of these departments, in this tarantula-like Masonic organisation which has been strangling the world, since the last days of the British Empire .

Those within British Intelligence who were not Royal Arch Freemasons, had no real idea of what was going on at all. If they did manage to catch a 'Russian spy' within their midst, it was because the Royal Arch Freemasons had deemed this person expendable and had then fed him or her to the fishes. Think Burgess, Maclean etc and you will get the picture. Blunt escaped such censorship and hounding. He was a 'master' of Royal Arch Freemasonry.

One of the most sinister departments of Royal Arch Freemasonry/British Intelligence is the 'ZKTZ' - to be found on the list of codes on the British typewriter in Jerusalem 'British prison' museum. This prison was run by the British, who had forced Jews and Arabs to man their 'Palestinian Police' station.

(Zayin, Chet, Tzadik, in Hebrew) = the code for 'zygote':

The Royal Genome project

In brief, Vladmir Putin had been chosen as a DNA sperm donor within this Royal 'zygote' project and had then been ordered by the Masonic body to copulate with various British female agents, whilst in Berlin . The zygotes were then 'collected' and the young woman involved, was subsequently murdered. Stephen Daldry had organised various victims to be sent to Berlin for exactly this purpose. He has also boasted of listening to them (bugged rooms) being murdered, during this period. Cameras were also placed in the TV sets for the Royal Arch Freemasons to view afterwards - in essence, 'snuff movies'.

By 1993, the Royal Arch Freemasons had no further use for Mr Putin in terms of information or DNA and therefore, he was expendable - Royal Arch Freemason or not.

Additionally, during 1994 - a 'diamonds' operation under the supervision of John Scarlett, went awry. The goods disappeared somewhere in Bosnia and therefore someone in British Intelligence, had to carry the can. See http://www.richardtomlinsonmi6.blogspot.com/ for details.

4. 1995 - MI6 HQ, London .

Richard Tomlinson was sacked from MI6 on undisclosed charges. He escaped the country and went on the run, eventually turning up again with a mysterious Russian publishing house, in order to publish his autobiography 'The Big Breach' in 2001.

What had happened in the interim?

5. 2003 - Shanghai , China

On Manningham-Buller's orders: Andrew Marr (and several other British Intelligence operatives) kidnapped and tortured an ex-agent of theirs in France . The motive behind this was to force the agent back under mind control ( the agent was an ex-Royal Arch Freemason who had gone AWOL), in order to take an MI5 message to China .

Why China ?

An 'educational conference' had been arranged at Jiao Tong University , Shanghai to improve Russian-Chinese relations. Except that there was no publicity for it, nationally or internationally and no reports published afterwards.

Nineteen, armoured cars turned up to this 'discreet' event containing the Russian contingent of nearly 100 participants, who then stayed for three weeks at the University's Academic Centre Hotel.

The campus was cordoned off throughout this period by Chinese tanks, armed guards and soldiers. Funnily enough, this 'educational conference' which includedVladimir Putin amongst the distinguished guests, was not mentioned in the international press. However, this was the time of the SARS epidemic in China and therefore, there were not many foreign reporters on the ground, in Shanghai .

Back-tracking: Richard Tomlinson was present at the torture of this agent in France 2002 and was also to attend the 'meeting' which took place in China . In short, he had been instructed to oversee the whole operation. Tomlinson was not allowed to know the message until it had been safely delivered to Mr Putin in China . He was however, present at the time that the message was given.

The operation was code-named 'METE'.

The gist of OP METE was as follows:

The implantation of a nuclear bomb (ESSO were employed to do the drilling) between the tectonic plates under the seabed - just off Aceh , Indonesia .

MI5 were to send a military ship into the area after the explosion had occurred, in order to check radiation levels. They had miscalculated. The radiation levels are now affecting all of the surrounding islands, including the Arabian peninsular.

The explosion occurred on the 26th December 2004.

In addition, the agent who had been sent with the message, had worked for Richard Tomlinson in eastern Europe 1992-1995 and had known him for years. The agent had also met Mr Putin many times during 1993-1996.

The agent told President Putin and Richard Tomlinson the message, concerning 'OP METE' ..

Manningham-Buller had also ordered the agent (according to Marr's instructions) to return to Russia and then to attempt to assassinate President Putin. Why? The agent could only guess that even attempting to carry out such an order would have resulted in instant death. This would have been an ideal way to dispose of the 'messenger'.

Unfortunately for Manningham-Buller, Chinese surveillance had recorded the meeting between Mr Putin, Richard Tomlinson and the agent in question. They were to question the agent later on with the CIA present, who subsequently confirmed the information, in interview.

Indonesian Intelligence were duly warned and took action by taking out large insurance claims with British companies just before the event (mainly on the same day beforehand, in order to get the claims through without creating suspicion and UK firms backing out of the deal), in relation to the areas and buildings that the tsunami would hit.

The authors do not know whether or not it might have been possible to dismantle the bomb instead, but think that it was probably not technically possible. They hope that this was the case.

What is known is that Vladimir Putin is no longer a Royal Arch Freemasonry member. Can the same be said to be true of Richard Tomlinson? His current battle against SIS would suggest that he too, has broken free of MI6/Royal Arch Freemasonry mind control programming.

http://www.tomlinsonvmi6.blogspot.com/ [This site no longer works]

Stoat muldoon
18th December 2014, 21:20
Once a Mason always a Mason . You'll have too go to the link , to see what I'm talking about . I can't upload the picture .
If this picture isn't shopped and real , still think Putins a good guy ?
https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpa1/v/t1.0-9/10690222_572875986146621_8241248702017980357_n.jpg ?oh=3cc55e2e2ec0ebb1cd56df6442e4504d&oe=55421C0D&__gda__=1427014837_e896f7067c56cae7e2c567710f5401b 7

modwiz
18th December 2014, 22:51
still think Putins a good guy ?

As a non-active Master Mason myself, yes. I am forward thinking because that is where our future lies. I do not care about Putin's, or anyone's past, if they shift and then work for the common good. Given the cesspool of a world that Pooters finds himself in, his actions and decisions look like some of the best seen from any other world leader. Hungary's Orban is another real leader, IMO.

One of my pet peeves about Putin bashing is that all material used for the clubbing comes from other people. People with an agenda, one way or the other. People present their accusations based on accusations of others. In a sense, all Putin bashing is based on hearsay. Much of it about his past. People using this material are living in the past as well.

modwiz
18th December 2014, 22:58
Oops! wrong thread.:fpalm:

Stoat muldoon
19th December 2014, 10:08
I don't expect anyone to do anything I wouldn't do myself . So for instance , If I was elected leader I wouldn't tell people to "tighten their belts" while I live high on the hog . I wouldn't send anyone to War and exempt me and my family from fighting a just war (whatever a just war is ) . And I certainly wouldn't see others starving to death because I want my country to dominate others, over-lording them to the point of submission . The only forward thinking they are doing is our enslavement and Putin , Obama , Bushes , and the Brands of this World are manufacturing this as we speak .

One of my rules when I started this journey ,many years ago, was to never believe anything I'm told without investigation . When I hear speakers tell me , "don't believe anything I say, go and research it for yourself ". I do , I take their advice . Some are armchair critics , but I get the books out , I go to the library if I don't have the books . I educate myself to the point ,where others give up and it's cost me dear . Also, to some extent ,I have benefited from it . Because when you find out the lies (and we are lied to from the second we leave the womb ) you then empower yourself . The truth will set you free (Jesus Christ) .

They don't want a united masses , they want division . How can you divide people more than war . And , you can't have a war if we're all on the same side . No, Putin is part of tptb plan, they need him to keep us at odds . Brave people have tried to tell us over the years and end up in gulags or mental hospitals, or thrown out of hospital windows . Many researchers are murdered if they get anywhere near the truth . As I said , once a mason always a mason , it's a difficult club to get out of .

http://youtu.be/gW4NzVxhnUg

The One
19th December 2014, 11:10
Once a Mason always a Mason . You'll have too go to the link , to see what I'm talking about . I can't upload the picture .
If this picture isn't shopped and real , still think Putins a good guy ?
https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpa1/v/t1.0-9/10690222_572875986146621_8241248702017980357_n.jpg ?oh=3cc55e2e2ec0ebb1cd56df6442e4504d&oe=55421C0D&__gda__=142701

4837_e896f7067c56cae7e2c567710f5401b7

I think they are photo shopped there are more images here.But thats just my opinion

cheers

http://www.militaryphotos.net/forums/picture.php?albumid=994&pictureid=11935

http://www2.vietbao.vn/images/vn45/xa-hoi/45216346-APEC4444.jpg

http://www.lifeofguangzhou.com/node_10/node_37/node_251/node_473/img/2006/11/20/116399009511316_1.jpg

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=putin+bush+picture+of+mason+outfit+photos hopped&sa=X&espv=2&biw=1366&bih=667&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&ei=MRSUVJOcHoLj7Qbtv4CgDg&ved=0CC0QsAQ

Stoat muldoon
19th December 2014, 11:16
Putin comes from a very "normal" humble background, no obvious bloodline connections at all. Dare I say, very "human" (if indeed such a thing is left). He worked his way into the KGB through effort and attained his position previously and recently by sheer intelligence and will power. something i have only recently learned is that this man was part of a post war movement to give the Soviet Union (now Russia) stability through the creation of huge energy companies and harnessing of natural resources as a business model to keep the rest of the world at arms length but still needy of Russia.

This has obviously worked. Whoever is pulling his strings (if anyone?) has balls the size of Jupiter!!. His passed family history is a tad obscure , but the current thinking is he comes from one of the oldest families in Russia . Putin's ancestry might be linked to Putyanin clan, "one of the oldest clans in the Russian history", based on pretended physical similarities to a 13th-century individual, lack of online sources linked to the family name Putin and the similarity of its spelling with that clan's name . Don't you think it strange his family history isn't fully known and can only go back to his grand parents ? I do , thinking Obama's family history , although Obama has bloodline links .

norman
19th December 2014, 14:45
Putin, the name, looks like it might be connected to Rasputin.

I don't mind what his background is. I just think he's well informed and knows what he's dealing with. I hope very hard that Russia can cope with the sanctions and get through this in one piece. The idea behind the sanctions, I guess, is to push the Russians into kicking him out of power there. A color revolution.

Elbie
25th December 2014, 11:20
i find this article informative:

!!! MUST READ: The Golden Trap of Chess Master Vladimir Putin ~ [must read] ~ [Eng-Rus-Ita]
Posted on November 30, 2014 by Jean
Posted by SyrianFreePress
27ThursdayNov 2014
Thanks to A.

An article definitely to be spread and read, especially by those who have not well understood the political economic and military strategy of Putin and today’s Russia. (SFP)

https://syrianfreepress.files.wordpress.com/2014/11/putin-chess-vs-eu-usa-529x336.jpg?w=529&h=336

“The Golden Trap of Chess Master Vladimir Putin”

By Dmitry Kalinichenko for Investcafe.ru

Accusations of the West towards Putin traditionally are based on the fact that he worked in the KGB. And therefore he is a cruel and immoral person. Putin is blamed for everything. But nobody ever accused Putin of lack of intelligence.

Any accusations against this man only emphasize his ability for quick analytical thinking and making clear and balanced political and economic decisions.

Often Western media compares this ability with the ability of a grandmaster, conducting a public chess simul. Recent developments in US economy and the West in general allow us to conclude that in this part of the assessment of Putin’s personality Western media is absolutely right.

Despite numerous success reports in the style of Fox News and CNN, today, Western economy, led by the United States is in Putin’s trap, the way out of which no one in the West can see or find. And the more the West is trying to escape from this trap, the more stuck it becomes.

What is the truly tragic predicament of the West and the United States, in which they find themselves? And why all the Western media and leading Western economists are silent about this, as a well guarded military secret? Let’s try to understand the essence of current economic events, in the context of the economy, setting aside the factors of morality, ethics and geopolitics.

After realizing its failure in Ukraine, the West, led by the US set out to destroy Russian economy by lowering oil prices, and accordingly gas prices as the main budget sources of export revenue in Russia and the main sources of replenishment of Russian gold reserves.

It should be noted that the main failure of the West in Ukraine is not military or political. But in the actual refusal of Putin to fund the Western project of Ukraine at the expense of the budget of Russian Federation. What makes this Western project not viable in the near and inevitable future.

Last time under president Reagan, such actions of the West’s lowering of oil prices led to ‘success’ and the collapse of USSR. But history does not repeat itself all the time. This time things are different for the West. Putin’s response to the West resembles both chess and judo, when the strength used by the enemy is used against him, but with minimal costs to the strength and resources of the defender. Putin’s real policies are not public. Therefore, Putin’s policy largely has always focused not so much on effect, but on efficiency.

Very few people understand what Putin is doing at the moment. And almost no one understands what he will do in the future.

No matter how strange it may seem, but right now, Putin is selling Russian oil and gas only for physical gold.

Putin is not shouting about it all over the world. And of course, he still accepts US dollars as an intermediate means of payment. But he immediately exchanges all these dollars obtained from the sale of oil and gas for physical gold!

To understand this, it is enough to look at the dynamics of growth of gold reserves of Russia and to compare this data with foreign exchange earnings of the RF coming from the sale of oil and gas over the same period.
https://syrianfreepress.files.wordpress.com/2014/11/russian_central_bank_gold_reserves.jpg?w=529

Moreover, in the third quarter the purchases by Russia of physical gold are at an all-time high, record levels. In the third quarter of this year, Russia had purchased an incredible amount of gold in the amount of 55 tons. It’s more than all the central banks of all countries of the world combined(according to official data)!
ttps://syrianfreepress.files.wordpress.com/2014/11/russian_central_bank_gold_reserves_chart_6.jpg?w=5 29&h=408

In total, the central banks of all countries of the world have purchased 93 tons of the precious metal in the third quarter of 2014. It was the 15th consecutive quarter of net purchases of gold by Central banks. Of the 93 tonnes of gold purchases by central banks around the world during this period, the staggering volume of purchases – of 55 tons – belongs to Russia.

Not so long ago, British scientists have successfully come to the same conclusion, as was published in the Conclusion of the U.S. Geological survey a few years ago. Namely: Europe will not be able to survive without energy supply from Russia. Translated from English to any other language in the world it means: “The world will not be able to survive if oil and gas from Russia is subtracted from the global balance of energy supply”.

Thus, the Western world, built on the hegemony of the petrodollar, is in a catastrophic situation. In which it cannot survive without oil and gas supplies from Russia. And Russia is now ready to sell its oil and gas to the West only in exchange for physical gold! The twist of Putin’s game is that the mechanism for the sale of Russian energy to the West only for gold now works regardless of whether the West agrees to pay for Russian oil and gas with its artificially cheap gold, or not.

Because Russia, having a regular flow of dollars from the sale of oil and gas, in any case, will be able to convert them to gold with current gold prices, depressed by all means by the West. That is, at the price of gold, which had been artificially and meticulously lowered by the Fed and ESF many times, against artificially inflated purchasing power of the dollar through market manipulation.

Interesting fact: the suppression of gold prices by the special department of US Government – ESF (Exchange Stabilization Fund) – with the aim of stabilizing the dollar has been made into a law in the United States.

In the financial world it is accepted as a given that gold is an antidollar.

In 1971, US President Richard Nixon closed the ‘gold window’, ending the free exchange of dollars for gold, guaranteed by the US in 1944 at Bretton Woods.
In 2014, Russian President Vladimir Putin has reopened the ‘gold window’, without asking Washington’s permission.
Right now the West spends much of its efforts and resources to suppress the prices of gold and oil. Thereby, on the one hand to distort the existing economic reality in favor of the US dollar and on the other hand, to destroy the Russian economy, refusing to play the role of obedient vassal of the West.

Today assets such as gold and oil look proportionally weakened and excessively undervalued against the US dollar. It is a consequence of the enormous economic effort on the part of the West.

And now Putin sells Russian energy resources in exchange for these US dollars, artificially propped by the efforts of the West. With which he immediately buys gold, artificially devalued against the U.S. dollar by the efforts of the West itself!

There is another interesting element in Putin’s game. It’s Russian uranium. Every sixth light bulb in the USA depends on its supply. Which Russia sells to the US too, for dollars.

Thus, in exchange for Russian oil, gas and uranium, the West pays Russia with dollars, purchasing power of which is artificially inflated against oil and gold by the efforts of the West. But Putin uses these dollars only to withdraw physical gold from the West in exchange, for the price denominated in US dollars, artificially lowered by the same West.

This truly brilliant economic combination by Putin puts the West led by the United States in a position of a snake, aggressively and diligently devouring its own tail.

The idea of this economic golden trap for the West, probably originated not from Putin himself. Most likely it was the idea of Putin’s Advisor for Economic Affairs – doctor Sergey Glazyev. Otherwise why seemingly not involved in business bureaucrat Glazyev, along with many Russian businessmen, was personally included by Washington on the sanction list? The idea of an economist, doctor Glazyev was brilliantly executed by Putin, with full endorsement from his Chinese colleague – XI Jinping.

https://syrianfreepress.files.wordpress.com/2014/11/putin-chinese.jpg?w=529&h=297

Especially interesting in this context looks the November statement of the first Deputy Chairman of Central Bank of Russia Ksenia Yudaeva, which stressed that the CBR can use the gold from its reserves to pay for imports, if need be. It is obvious that in terms of sanctions by the Western world, this statement is addressed to the BRICS countries, and first of all China. For China, Russia’s willingness to pay for goods with Western gold is very convenient. And here’s why:

China recently announced that it will cease to increase its gold and currency reserves denominated in US dollars. Considering the growing trade deficit between the US and China (the current difference is five times in favor of China), then this statement translated from the financial language reads: “China stops selling their goods for dollars”. The world’s media chose not to notice this grandest in the recent monetary history event . The issue is not that China literally refuses to sell its goods for US dollars. China, of course, will continue to accept US dollars as an intermediate means of payment for its goods. But, having taken dollars, China will immediately get rid of them and replace with something else in the structure of its gold and currency reserves. Otherwise the statement made by the monetary authorities of China loses its meaning: “We are stopping the increase of our gold and currency reserves, denominated in US dollars.” That is, China will no longer buy United States Treasury bonds for dollars earned from trade with any countries, as they did this before.

Thus, China will replace all the dollars that it will receive for its goods not only from the US but from all over the world with something else not to increase their gold currency reserves, denominated in US dollars. And here is an interesting question: what will China replace all the trade dollars with? What currency or an asset? Analysis of the current monetary policy of China shows that most likely the dollars coming from trade, or a substantial chunk of them, China will quietly replace and de facto is already replacing with Gold.

https://syrianfreepress.files.wordpress.com/2014/11/shanghai_gold_reserves.png?w=529&h=404

In this aspect, the solitaire of Russian-Chinese relations is extremely successful for Moscow and Beijing. Russia buys goods from China directly for gold at its current price. While China buys Russian energy resources for gold at its current price. At this Russian-Chinese festival of life there is a place for everything: Chinese goods, Russian energy resources, and gold – as a means of mutual payment. Only US dollar has no place at this festival of life. And this is not surprising. Because the US dollar is not a Chinese product, nor a Russian energy resource. It is only an intermediate financial instrument of settlement – and an unnecessary intermediary. And it is customary to exclude unnecessary intermediaries from the interaction of two independent business partners.

It should be noted separately that the global market for physical gold is extremely small relative to the world market for physical oil supplies. And especially the world market for physical gold is microscopic compared to the entirety of world markets for physical delivery of oil, gas, uranium and goods.

Emphasis on the phrase “physical gold” is made because in exchange for its physical, not ‘paper’ energy resources, Russia is now withdrawing gold from the West, but only in its physical, not paper form. So does China, by acquiring from the West the artificially devalued physical gold as a payment for physical delivery of real products to the West.

The West’s hopes that Russia and China will accept as payment for their energy resources and goods “****coin” or so-called “paper gold” of various kinds also did not materialize. Russia and China are only interested in gold and only physical metal as a final means of payment.

For reference: the turnover of the market of paper gold, only of gold futures, is estimated at $360 billion per month. But physical delivery of gold is only for $280 million a month. Which makes the ratio of trade of paper gold versus physical gold: 1000 to 1.

Using the mechanism of active withdrawal from the market of one artificially lowered by the West financial asset (gold) in exchange for another artificially inflated by the West financial asset (USD), Putin has thereby started the countdown to the end of the world hegemony of petrodollar. Thus, Putin has put the West in a deadlock of the absence of any positive economic prospects.

The West can spend as much of its efforts and resources to artificially increase the purchasing power of the dollar, lower oil prices and artificially lower the purchasing power of gold. The problem of the West is that the stocks of physical gold in possession of the West are not unlimited. Therefore, the more the West devalues oil and gold against the US dollar, the faster it loses devaluing Gold from its not infinite reserves.

In this brilliantly played by Putin economic combination the physical gold is rapidly flowing to Russia, China, Brazil, Kazakhstan and India, the BRICS countries, from the reserves of the West. At the current rate of reduction of reserves of physical gold, the West simply does not have the time to do anything against Putin’s Russia until the collapse of the entire Western petrodollar world. In chess the situation in which Putin has put the West, led by the US, is called “time trouble”.

The Western world has never faced such economic events and phenomena that are happening right now. USSR rapidly sold gold during the fall of oil prices. Russia rapidly buys gold during the fall in oil prices. Thus, Russia poses a real threat to the American model of petrodollar world domination.

The main principle of world petrodollar model is allowing Western countries led by the United States to live at the expense of the labor and resources of other countries and peoples based on the role of the US currency, dominant in the global monetary system (GMS) . The role of the US dollar in the GMS is that it is the ultimate means of payment. This means that the national currency of the United States in the structure of the GMS is the ultimate asset accumulator, to exchange which to any other asset does not make sense.

What the BRICS countries, led by Russia and China, are doing now is actually changing the role and status of the US dollar in the global monetary system. From the ultimate means of payment and asset accumulation, the national currency of the USA, by the joint actions of Moscow and Beijing is turned into only an intermediate means of payment. Intended only to exchange this interim payment for another and the ulimate financial asset – gold. Thus, the US dollar actually loses its role as the ultimate means of payment and asset accumulation, yielding both of those roles to another recognized, denationalized and depoliticized monetary asset – gold.

Traditionally, the West has used two methods to eliminate the threat to the hegemony of petrodollar model in the world and the consequent excessive privileges for the West.

One of these methods – colored revolutions. The second method, which is usually applied by the West, if the first fails – military aggression and bombing.

But in Russia’s case both of these methods are either impossible or unacceptable for the West.

Because, firstly, the population of Russia, unlike people in many other countries, does not wish to exchange their freedom and the future of their children for Western kielbasa. This is evident from the record ratings of Putin, regularly published by the leading Western rating agencies. Personal friendship of Washington protégé Navalny with Senator McCain played for him and Washington a very negative role. Having learned this fact from the media, 98% of the Russian population now perceive Navalny only as a vassal of Washington and a traitor of Russia’s national interests. Therefore Western professionals, who have not yet lost their mind, cannot dream about any color revolution in Russia.

As for the second traditional Western way of direct military aggression, Russia is certainly not Yugoslavia, not Iraq or Libya. In any non-nuclear military operation against Russia, on the territory of Russia, the West led by the US is doomed to defeat. And the generals in the Pentagon exercising real leadership of NATO forces are aware of this. Similarly hopeless is a nuclear war against Russia, including the concept of so-called “preventive disarming nuclear strike”. NATO is simply not technically able to strike a blow that would completely disarm the nuclear potential of Russia in all its many manifestations. A massive nuclear retaliatory strike on the enemy or a pool of enemies would be inevitable. And its total capacity will be enough for survivors to envy the dead. That is, an exchange of nuclear strikes with a country like Russia is not a solution to the looming problem of the collapse of a petrodollar world. It is in the best case, a final chord and the last point in the history of its existence. In the worst case – a nuclear winter and the demise of all life on the planet, except for the bacteria mutated from radiation.

The Western economic establishment can see and understand the essence of the situation. Leading Western economists are certainly aware of the severity of the predicament and hopelessness of the situation the Western world finds itself in, in Putin’s economic gold trap. After all, since the Bretton Woods agreements, we all know the Golden rule: “Who has more gold sets the rules.” But everyone in the West is silent about it. Silent because no one knows now how to get out of this situation.

If you explain to the Western public all the details of the looming economic disaster, the public will ask the supporters of a petrodollar world the most terrible questions, which will sound like this:

- How long will the West be able to buy oil and gas from Russia in exchange for physical gold?

And what will happen to the US petrodollar after the West runs out of physical gold to pay for Russian oil, gas and uranium, as well as to pay for Chinese goods?

No one in the west today can answer these seemingly simple questions.

And this is called “Checkmate”, ladies and gentlemen. The game is over.

English Translation by Kristina Rus

norman
25th December 2014, 13:50
The only question remaining is, Will the Bricks nations crucify us and carry on playing the same old sh!te, or will they get to work on fixing the world.

Elbie
25th December 2014, 15:22
The only question remaining is, Will the Bricks nations crucify us and carry on playing the same old sh!te, or will they get to work on fixing the world.

very hard to anwer that one considering russia is fighting for survival..as we can gather from everywhere in our MSM, the cabal/nato are hell bent on regime change, anihilation, etc.. hiring the blackest of the black in UKR govt. to provoke a hot war, so in all, RUS is fighting for dear life, while the cabal is in this for expansion. high risk excersise i know..
can you figure out which party would have a greater cause to prevail? again, tough to answer, because the cabal itself may in fact be trying to survive in one piece, although for a different reason..control that is..to retain control at all costs.

though if it ever comes to hot war, part of the RUS military doctrine is to take it to the US soil..they won't have european distraction once more..whether we count them in or not , they consider themselves european - as per a big part anyway. it's a long standing doctrine and i have a reason to believe it is still in place considering their latest generation undetectable nuclear submarines.

dangerous times, i agree.

Onceinabluemoon
3rd January 2015, 12:57
Putin is allied with the positives and those fighting for the freedom of this planet and her people. But could also in many ways be considered an independent. There are factions inside Russia's government that are friendly to the 'dark side' but they're constantly being rooted out and removed as they're discovered.