PDA

View Full Version : The real reason for war

The One
5th March 2014, 09:41
Do we go to war to steal the artefacts that are in that country. Could that be the only reason.Ok maybe oil and gas but maybe something else?

I have often wondered why we always get involved in these wars past and present. My mind runs away with me at times but could the real reason be so that the army gets the artefacts from that country. Maybe whilst all the fighting is going on we don’t see what’s really going on behind the scenes.

You will here these countries like the USA and UK say we need to intervene to help but we have a friend who’s from Iraq and he says its ten time worse now than it was under Sadam Hussain .

Now we are hearing that Ukraine have Oldest Pyramid on Earth Found Buried in Crimea, maybe the USA and UK and other countries want something else

I understand that we can’t stand back and let these countries suffer but we seem to make it worse for the people when we leave.

I thought that when the U.S. invaded Iraq, it was to steal ancient artifacts. Seriously.

I'm not the only one, either. As soon as the war began, others began postulating.

This site--Future Technology From the Past http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ciencia/esp_ciencia_futuretechnology.htm links the events in Iraq with a powder that's believed to be the quest of alchemists--the elixir of life. I ran across this a while ago.

Here's a bit from the theory presented at Future Technology From the Past:

"Anti-gravity, longevity, cures for AIDS and cancer, limitless free energy, faster-than-light space travel --- no wonder certain persons would go to any lengths to obtain, or conceal, such knowledge. As detailed in Jim Marrs’ “underground bestseller” Rule by Secrecy, the United States has long been governed by men connected to secret societies such as the Council on Foreign Relations, The Trilateral Commission, the Bilderbergers, the Illuminati and the Freemasons. All of these groups can be traced back to even earlier societies, all with a particular interest in alchemy and the occult.

It may well have been this interest and knowledge that prompted certain U.S. leaders with secret society connections to desire sending troops into Iraq in 2003.

This desire may have been intensified after ABC News reported nearly 400 ancient Sumerian artifacts were discovered in Iraq in 1999 in the southern Iraqi town of Basmyiah, about 100 miles south of Baghdad. The Iraqi New Agency said the objects ranged from animal and human-shaped “toys” to cuneiform tablets and even “ancient weapons”. At least one cylinder seal depicted a tall person thought to represent the ancient King Gilgamesh. The antiquities were dated to about 2500 B.C., said excavation team leader Riyadh al-Douri. Further discoveries in Iraq were made in 2002 and early 2003 by archeologists from the Bavarian department of Historical Monuments in Munich, Germany using digital mapping technology.

According to spokesman Jorg Fassbinder, a magnetometer was utilized to locate buried walls, gardens, palaces and a surprising network of canals that would have made Uruk a “Venice in the desert.” This equipment also located a structure in the middle of the Euphrates River which Fassbinder’s team believed to be the tomb of Gilgamesh, the ancient king who claimed to be two-thirds god and only one-third human. An epic poem describing Gilgamesh’s search for the secret of immortality was inscribed on clay tablets more than 2,000 years ago and is thought to be one of the oldest books in history. Reportedly, other astonishing finds were being made during this time by both German and French archaeological teams given permission to excavate by Saddam Hussein. It may be worth noting that Germany and France were the two nations most opposed to the U.S. invasion in 2003."

I'm tellin' ya, the world is a weird place. And it's as good a reason as I've heard about why Bush wanted so badly to invade Iraq. It may be that it's just another battle in the long war fought between two families that rule the world.

Makes me wonder if something else is going on

What do ya think

5th March 2014, 10:58
Excellent post mate.
The following is conjecture that could easily be the insane ramblings of a highly deluded middle aged man. Alternatively, they could be a string of feelings and information correlated from many disparate sources that may have a foot in truth. It's bound to be some shade of grey in between though!

There is an energy grid network on AND in Earth that has been (very badly) hidden from the layman aside from the obvious tourist attractions that the ancients (000's of years ago) had activated. It is the very same energy grid that runs like the blood in the veins of a mamal and throughout history has been harnessed and manipulated by man (?) made structures that follow their course on the surface. It is still do-able I believe and the race/family that can achieve it will undoubtedly rule the world when it is fired up.The knowledge with which to do this has been deliberately hidden from humanity having abused it time and time again in an attempt to seemingly destroy themselves. This has spawned our recent (last few thousand years) fascination with alchemy and all things esoteric, in an attempt to harness this energy, fire up the grid and transmute the mundane into magickal prowess and ultimately....power over others.

When will we learn? It is no secret that Iraq stands on the site of ancient Babalon and that masses of accrued knowledge, artifacts and structures were delberately destroyed in Alexandria. Perhaps Alexander the not-so-great got a bit too close for someone's comfort, who knows at this late stage.

Tie in the extraterrestrial element here and you have a playground for two brothers, with human chess pieces and human prey. The only problem with this theory is why de-activate the grid? Unless mummy and dayy did it because they know how unruly their spawn can be?

If you look at conficts across the world the locations are evidence enough that war isn't just for profit (that's just a handy little sideline), they are mass ritualistic human sacrifice to win a race, whereupon the victor holds all cards ad infinitum.

BabaRa
5th March 2014, 20:59
I have heard that theory - and believe there's much truth to it.

I believe it's one of the reason we invaded Iraq. There are usually many reasons for each war. ..

But, behind the many, is the One reason - - and that is FEAR - fear of not enough.

Not enough (power, money, land security, natural resources ) you fill in the blank.

In the case of pyramids or artifacts, it's the fear that the masses will gain knowledge about something that is keeping them controlled - and tptb will lose it.

So, they take their fear and turn it around and use it against us to march us off to war. They convince us there's an enemy out there, who's going to come and take away our freedoms our land, etc. Then they give the invented enemy a scary name, spend much media attention on painting this enemy 'different' from us, our values.

And when that doesn't work - - a false flag.

Bottom line: Fear . . . theirs. . . . and ours.

ronin
5th March 2014, 22:13
the race is on as you said Malc to steal all the artifacts and acquire the knowledge.

what comes to mind is.

he who controls the capstones ,controls the world.

think i read that somewhere?

norman
5th March 2014, 22:17
.....In the case of pyramids or artifacts, it's the fear that the masses will gain knowledge about something that is keeping them controlled - and tptb will lose it. ......

It's not enough to just keep us as perpetual children, we have to be orphaned children.

norman
6th March 2014, 01:47
LINKS and stuff...................

http://qha.com.ua/world-s-oldest-pyramid-found-in-crimea-116152en.html

http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2014/03/pyramid-from-the-jurassic-period-found-in-ukraine-2911538.html

http://planet.infowars.com/worldnews/russian-military-crimea-earthquake-hid-by-usgs-near-worlds-oldest-pyramid-by-sevastopol

http://wtfrly.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/oldestpyramids.jpg

http://www.disclose.tv/action/viewvideo/167886/Is_This_The_Cause_of_War_Oldest_Pyramid_On_Earth_F ound_Buried_In_Crimea_Ukraine_DAHBOO7/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-aNLvFKPvPc

Highland1
6th March 2014, 15:17
It seems more and more likely that one of the main purposes of ancient pyramids was that of being a power or energy source.

Interesting that these pyramids are buried don't you think?

Sure, Eons of time will ensure some sort of build up of silt and rock to perhaps hide some of these structures but there is another possibility, they may have been deliberately hidden?

I am a great admirer and follower of Graham Hancock who is akin to a real life Indiana Jones and he and other archaeologists have discovered that at Gobekli Tepe there could be as many as another 24 plus purpose made structures still hidden underground.

So some of the most amazing undiscovered ancient technologies are still relatively undiscovered.......or hidden?

We all know how Tesla's discoveries were sabotaged by corporations and of course many of his discoveries were "hidden" from an unsuspecting public too.

In a world where people believe we need fossil fuel for energy it would be easy to steer the 99% from believing that free energy and advanced ancient technology is even a remote possibility?

To imagine that the early inhabitants of our planet may have all enjoyed these luxuries until someone or something came along and said......

"I'm gonna make you pay for it".

I suppose the rest.................................... is just false history edited by the corporations of greed.

Russ

Calz
6th March 2014, 17:30
Like snowflakes ... each war is unique.

With so many psychopathic puppets installed worldwide there is a virtual shopping list of reasons for war.

That in itself should cause pause ...

The more meaningful question should be "What is the real reason we the people have not been able to stop war for ... what ... thousands of years (not counting previous lost civilizations)."

BabaRa
6th March 2014, 17:45
The plot does thickens.

Remember the earthquake on March 2, close to Russian-occupied Crimea, which was unreported by the USGS.

It was reported by 2 other sites. One site reported it as a 4.1; another site reported it as a 3.2.

European-Mediterranean Seismological Centre Report

This from the Magnitude ML 4.1
Region CRIMEA REGION, UKRAINE
Date time 2014-03-02 03:34:31.0 UTC
Location 44.27 N ; 34.31 E
Depth 40 km
Distances 372 km SE of Odessa, Ukraine / pop: 1,001,558 / local time: 05:34:31.0 2014-03-02
72 km SE of Sevastopol’, Ukraine / pop: 379,200 / local time: 05:34:31.0 2014-03-02
25 km SE of Gaspra, Ukraine / pop: 11,000 / local time: 05:34:31.0 2014-03-02

While not a direct hit, the epicenter is quite close to the pyramid site. At the time there were many who believed it was HAARP triggered.

As I recall, this was all before Russia moved in.

Calz
6th March 2014, 17:53
The plot does thickens.

Plot thickens beyond that in that ... someone ... somewhere ... (that which I am forbidden to speak of at the risk of forum death) suggests "beyond 3d involvement".

http://blog.wqn.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/funny-notice-boards-1.jpg

*** update ***

(and Russia didn't "move in" ... they have been there for 15 years ...)

Calz
6th March 2014, 18:10
The voice of the people ... then I rest my case :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=41cJUliIuH0

Highland1
6th March 2014, 20:21
More very interesting information here with pdf links:

Is This The Cause of War? Oldest Pyramid
On Earth Found…
“Buried In Crimea, Ukraine!”
Question, where was the FIRST PLACE Troops headed for when sent to Iraq?

Answer, The Baghdad Museum.

Holy Grail = Why?

Now your talking interesting information… If you want some of the real answers make sure you one, are ready and two invest some of your “time” finding out why…

The Answers Are There For Those Looking…

It’s Not Oil, Money, Gold, Drugs, It’s YOUR MIND They Want…

And To “Govern” IT… This Time, “Completely & For Good…”

This information below is a direct link to the Blueprints books so please take a copy of both Part 1 on FREE ENERGY TRUTHS…

http://oymradio.com/images/PDF/BlueprintsOfCosmicConsciousness_Book1.pdf

& Part 2 On Medicine & System Truths Download, Share & SPREAD…. No More Pussy Footing Around. Cabal’s Done.

http://oymradio.com/images/PDF/BlueprintsOfCosmicConsciousness_book2.pdf

THIS IS JUST MIND BLOWING! VERY LITTLE INFO OUT THERE ON THESE PYRAMIDS! BUT WE KNOW 2 THINGS FOR SURE.1, THEY ARE BEING CALLED THE OLDEST,2) THEY ARE THERE!! and so are Russian Troops.

I have just had a little peruse through some of the articles and this is a definite must have, if only just to spread the word.

Russ

Highland1
6th March 2014, 21:33
Okay, I am a couple of chapters into book 1 and there are some you tube links that must be saved before they are taken down.

My you tube downloader is seemingly not working so I will upload two must watch vids that will get taken down soon.

Briefly, Video 1 explains that the moon is hollow and rings like a bell and much much more. ( I dont want to spoil it for you)

Video 2, shows there are simply thousands of ufos and structures constantly on the moon and hidden in plain sight.

Thats right, it is full of extraterrestial life!

The moon is full of beautiful colour and nasa has blacked all this out.

Please check these videos out and save them to you hard drive.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FI4tVb7UPfc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQzp3_eFM4A

I think that all the bull***t happening on down here on Earth is purely a distraction from what's really going on, and that

seems to be a race for some serious advanced technology from our moon and beyond.

Russ

ronin
7th March 2014, 00:18
More very interesting information here with pdf links:

Is This The Cause of War? Oldest Pyramid
On Earth Found…
“Buried In Crimea, Ukraine!”
Question, where was the FIRST PLACE Troops headed for when sent to Iraq?

Answer, The Baghdad Museum.

Holy Grail = Why?

Now your talking interesting information… If you want some of the real answers make sure you one, are ready and two invest some of your “time” finding out why…

The Answers Are There For Those Looking…

It’s Not Oil, Money, Gold, Drugs, It’s YOUR MIND They Want…

And To “Govern” IT… This Time, “Completely & For Good…”

This information below is a direct link to the Blueprints books so please take a copy of both Part 1 on FREE ENERGY TRUTHS…

http://oymradio.com/images/PDF/BlueprintsOfCosmicConsciousness_Book1.pdf

& Part 2 On Medicine & System Truths Download, Share & SPREAD…. No More Pussy Footing Around. Cabal’s Done.

http://oymradio.com/images/PDF/BlueprintsOfCosmicConsciousness_book2.pdf

THIS IS JUST MIND BLOWING! VERY LITTLE INFO OUT THERE ON THESE PYRAMIDS! BUT WE KNOW 2 THINGS FOR SURE.1, THEY ARE BEING CALLED THE OLDEST,2) THEY ARE THERE!! and so are Russian Troops.

I have just had a little peruse through some of the articles and this is a definite must have, if only just to spread the word.

Russ

in recent years we have heard the terms people waking up,becoming more aware and global consciousness awakenings or mass awakenings.
through the internet as a super fast information postal service,secrets cannot be held securely anymore.
information is nearly instant.

in the past we believed the news reports what we saw and the news papers and what our governments told us.
all that has changed.
information is out their.

tptw had all the information and secret technology to there advantage.
but they are losing their grip.

they are panicking and trying to find as much knowledge as they can to start a reset.

that reset will be the demise of millions of people ,apart from the few who think they have the right to control the planet.

it,s happened before and may happen again.

only the balance is not tipped in their favor this time.

or they know so much that as they read these forums for their pleasure they are thinking.
you fooking fools you have not even scratched the surface.

Highland1
7th March 2014, 07:38
Ok this has been posted before but relative I feel to this topic:
Pyramids Emitting Light Beams?

http://youtu.be/wuRyFKWcBP0

Russ

7th March 2014, 09:43
I think that all the bull***t happening on down here on Earth is purely a distraction from what's really going on, and that

seems to be a race for some serious advanced technology from our moon and beyond.

Russ

So THAT is what the right hand is doing......

Last time I RVed the moon with Caleb we found it bussling with activity, on the surface and inside. Admittedly, we only viewed the dark side as our fickle beliefs only led us to conclude there was activity there. I feel naive now and will have to be more thorough.

There are huge canyon constructs (think Luke's passage down the death star before he blows it up and you're there) operating as links between settlements that are vast. There are humans (didn't percieve them to be enslaved either), greys and mantoids. We sense a huge panic. That could have been pertinent to the moment we viewed or it could be indicative of a current state, not sure. I personally got the sense of evacuation. This was about a month ago.

Must go back.....

Disclaimer: A bit like channeling, please take of this what you will. i'm not here to force a viewpoint (pun intended) just offer one.

Highland1
7th March 2014, 09:53
Ben, did you see any glass like ufos floating above the moons surface whilst RVing?
According to video 2 there are thousands of them hovering over the moons surface and they are acting like a prism emitting all.colours of the rainbow.
On the photos, they initially appear like craters on the moons surface because nasa have photo shopped them to appear like craters. On closer inspection they are all hovering above the moons surface emitting unbelievable colours.
Nasa, have lied about everything.

Russ

7th March 2014, 09:58
Ben, did you see any glass like ufos floating above the moons surface whilst RVing?
According to video 2 there are thousands of them hovering over the moons surface and they are acting like a prism emitting all.colours of the rainbow.
On the photos, they initially appear like craters on the moons surface because nasa have photo shopped them to appear like craters. On closer inspection they are all hovering above the moons surface emitting unbelievable colours.
Nasa, have lied about everything.

Russ

No I didn't Russ. But that doesn't mean they are not there as my visual began literally ON the surface (which presumably would be underneath these?).

One thing though: When we view with the naked eye we can see the craters. If what you say is true, our atmosphere is distorting the picture OR they are created with holographic technology?

Looking forward to tonight now *mwuuuhahaha* :rock:

ronin
7th March 2014, 11:49
Okay, I am a couple of chapters into book 1 and there are some you tube links that must be saved before they are taken down.

My you tube downloader is seemingly not working so I will upload two must watch vids that will get taken down soon.

Briefly, Video 1 explains that the moon is hollow and rings like a bell and much much more. ( I dont want to spoil it for you)

Video 2, shows there are simply thousands of ufos and structures constantly on the moon and hidden in plain sight.

Thats right, it is full of extraterrestial life!

The moon is full of beautiful colour and nasa has blacked all this out.

Please check these videos out and save them to you hard drive.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FI4tVb7UPfc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQzp3_eFM4A

Russ

check out the black and white on the first video. photo at 21.13 exactly then this video posted by Highland1.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93f4pbU6oS4

could it be the same thing?

Highland1
7th March 2014, 12:01
That did cross my mind Ronin, thank you for making the connection.

Russ