PDA

View Full Version : Courtney Brown: Implications

Highland1
3rd March 2014, 10:02
Well someone had to put this up at some point on tot, so, I would be interested to know your thoughts on the following implications made by the
director of The Farsight Institute. ( Remote Viewing founders ?)

Brown is claiming that that on the Eides Of March, a worldwide announcement shall be made that may change the course of humanities history and future.

I shall post each implication and it might take multiple threads so we can scrutinise, de bunk or simply discuss.

more to follow...

Russ

Highland1
3rd March 2014, 10:04
Continued FROM POST #1

more to follow...

Russ

Highland1
3rd March 2014, 10:09
Continued form post #2:

So what do you think folks?

Is this just pure nuggetry for future marketing or otherwise?

My hunch is this, I think the false indoctrination of theology might be a key here?

The dna results of the non human Peruvian skulls I feel may also play a part of this....?

Russ

Sooz
3rd March 2014, 10:43
Thanks for posting this Russ, I've been watching this from other places.

Mmmm....Ides of March and the other stuff happening in the Ukraine, the Fed imploding, perhaps WW3?

Who knows? I am keeping an eye on things. My spidey senses are on full alert.

That being said, I've seen and heard all sorts of stuff the last 6 years...so I am alert, awake, aware....I prepare....

But I am so ****ing tired of it, lol....:yawn:

Just bring it on and get it over with now.;)

3rd March 2014, 10:47
This is fantastic Russ thank you!! This resonates with me so much I'm practically vibrating here.

:shapeshift:

I have ONE issue, the rest I'm ok with (so far.....): I don't like the way that February has now passed and the timing has become March, simply because February has now expired. This is all too common place in predictive procrastination, however accurate. It serves simply to discredit the author/s, when the predicted date has elapsed minus event/announcement.

THAT said, I'm really feeling this.
In the midst of global events as they stand right this very second, the timeliness is synchronistic, albeit late!

modwiz
3rd March 2014, 12:05
This is fantastic Russ thank you!! This resonates with me so much I'm practically vibrating here.

:shapeshift:

I have ONE issue, the rest I'm ok with (so far.....): I don't like the way that February has now passed and the timing has become March, simply because February has now expired. This is all too common place in predictive procrastination, however accurate. It serves simply to discredit the author/s, when the predicted date has elapsed minus event/announcement.

THAT said, I'm really feeling this.
In the midst of global events as they stand right this very second, the timeliness is synchronistic, albeit late!

"You're late".-Frodo Baggins to Gandalf.

An event is never late. It arrives exactly when it intends to.:p

3rd March 2014, 12:15

"I don't understand why it's not working. It's not as if it's witchcraft........Oh but it ISSS. A dark and terrible magic........"

I shall continue in the vein of cautionary optimism Wiz!

KosmicKat
3rd March 2014, 12:16
Remote viewing has undoubtedly proven that there is something we cannot yet explain satisfactorily.

However, it seems that the BIG picture is sufficiently complex that a remote viewer with even the most solid track record of accurate reporting can view things that, even if confirmed by other viewers independently and with no knowledge that the results are being correlated, do not appear to relate to the timeline of any given individual. And it should be no surprise if events that are predicted on the basis of remote viewing do not materialize at the time they are expected.

The theory I continue to work with until I have sufficient reason to seek an alternative is that each of us inhabits our own holographic universe. Mine is sufficiently similar to yours that we don't even question the idea that we are living in distinct universes until prompted by seemingly negligible points of divergence.

modwiz
3rd March 2014, 13:13
The theory I continue to work with until I have sufficient reason to seek an alternative is that each of us inhabits our own holographic universe. Mine is sufficiently similar to yours that we don't even question the idea that we are living in distinct universes until prompted by seemingly negligible points of divergence.

This is called consensus reality. An agreed upon overlay that only by comparing 'notes', does the personal nature of reality become evident.

modwiz
3rd March 2014, 13:55
IIRC, the delay was tied into some items being shipped and problems associated with that. What those items are is unknown at this time. Are they some kind of physical 'evidence' to provide a foundation, something in physical reality, for something discovered by RV? I do not know.

His later posts #11-13(?) had a very strong emphasis on the reality/belief paradigm. One which is my own. Reading the comments of the Transients page revealed that this message was not understood by a large majority. I understand what he is saying and have even written about regularly, so there is no need to expand this. It is wait and see. Speculation is just noise, so I kept mine to a minimum.

Calz
3rd March 2014, 18:20

Changed timelines no doubt ...

http://www.trekp.com/posters/gw130-time_travel.jpg

BabaRa
3rd March 2014, 20:47
Yes, I get CB's emails. Very provcative.

He did announce early on in February that the date would be changed to March - and I do believe it had something to do with a delivery or getting some physical evidence together.

He gives the reasoning behind his posts for 2 months as: to encourage discussion. The only discussion I'm seeing is whether he is legit or not.

The gentlemen who taught CB remote viewing, at one time criticized CB for how he was using it, but since has just commented he doesn't necessarily agree with him. (I think his name is Ed Dames, anyhow it's the fella that goes around teaching it.)

I recall several of CB's prediction that didn't materialize. That doesn't mean he didn't see it, could simply mean that the probability of what he saw didn't materialize.

If one believes 100% in remote viewing, then one believes that the future is set in stone.

I personally don't believe that is the case, however, there are probabilities that statistically are more apt to happen. Seeds can also be planted that, when enough people focus on them, can potentially be brought to fruition.

ronin
3rd March 2014, 23:11
Continued form post #2:

So what do you think folks?

Is this just pure nuggetry for future marketing or otherwise?

My hunch is this, I think the false indoctrination of theology might be a key here?

The dna results of the non human Peruvian skulls I feel may also play a part of this....?

Russ

is this a eye examination?
think i need glasses :D

ronin
3rd March 2014, 23:27
the technology has been here for thousands of years.
but it has been a hidden secret by tptb.
it has to do with the power of the pyramids all across the globe.
when these are activated and connect to each other it will cause a grid around the earth.
this grid will protect us just as a force field would.
from any meteor or cme.

those who control the grid will control the planet.
that,s how it was.that,s how they did it by tapping into it,s secret,s and energy.

but maybe it is now time to unleash that energy for all to see.

maybe just maybe we will see why and how it was all suppressed.

just a thought.
please don,t give up your job,top yourselves or go running to the pyramids.
i have a strong imagination.

Mars Planitia
4th March 2014, 02:09
Oh its March now, Hmmm, thought it was supposed to be an important February announcement. Not sure about Courtney these days. Maybe he has his timelines crossed in the wells of the Einstein Rosen Bridge.

KosmicKat
4th March 2014, 13:19
"We will always see and experience what we believe to be true."

Discuss.

Highland1
4th March 2014, 13:45
Good question KK.
If you are correct in the assumption that we all create our own holographic universe then perhaps we manifest our own illusionary belief systems too?
That being the case it would be possible to alter another persons belief process by manipulation hence giving the gullible something to believe in that otherwise may not exist?
Humanity seems to have an obsession about the control of others.

Russ

Susan
4th March 2014, 15:40
CB is partially right. There is something unfolding but Time will reveal it when it's ready. It will change on how we look at things. There are other things that will be happening as well. 2014 is going to be interesting.

Mark
4th March 2014, 15:44
You guys almost have it nailed just need to live it now!

Fred Steeves
4th March 2014, 20:23
Here's what I think on this matter Russ. From time to time ya'll will see me refer to things like, "the masters of deception", or "psychological warfare is the name of this game", or "masters of the dark arts", comments along those lines. No one has ever asked me who I think these people are, what they want, or what their tactics are, so I just haven't bothered to go into it. Now that you bring up the Courtney Brown thing again, I'm rather compelled to go there.

The people I'm mainly referring to are the original remote viewing crowd, the men who stared at goats. They are tapped directly into the highest echelons of intel, and their intent is *not* the advancement of mankind, rather the manipulation of mankind through consciousness redirection.

I don't believe for one second that RV was originally intended as a spying technique against the competing Soviets, unless that was just part of a game on the side. These guys *do* love their games after all, but there's simply no way they couldn't have known there was much more to it than that. I also don't believe for one second that RV was bravely introduced to the outside the world by these top intel guys, so that we could become self empowered. What a load of hooey lol...

Just a cursory perusal of some of the names involved speaks volumes, or at least it does to me. Here are just two of many, but they're ultra heavyweights in their chosen craft. Look them up. Gen. Albert Stubblevine and Col. John B. Alexander. These guys and the others are still very active today (they love to follow internet forums btw), and their names are ever lauded as great and wonderful wherever they go, whatever the latest show they are on. Usually Coast To Coast, George Noory just can't seem to get enough of them.

Courtney Brown did indeed learn directly from Ed Dames, who is amongst the heavyweights. Dames is big on predictions too, has been for a couple of decades now, and he's always wrong. Yet, he still commands high respect amongst all the who's who in the (so called) alternative media. Now why would that be? That would be because most of the who's who are either intel, or directly influenced by their disinfo. A lot of these guys go way back, like one big happy intel family. Actually, an order would be a much more appropriate term. They make sure to publicly compliment each other every chance they get, and vouch for each other's genuineness, integrity and credibility. It's really a relatively small echo chamber, but when people don't know they're all backroom chums, like in pro wrestling, it gives the illusion of independent verification. It works splendidly!

Now so far as I know anyway, Courtney Brown is not anywhere near this inner circle. But, you look at who personally trained him, and his time spent at the CIA hotbed Monroe Institute to boot, and I see at least a red flag. Will he still be seen as every bit as credible when nothing happens not only in February, but March as well? Maybe not quite so much, for a while anyway, but like the ever wrong Ed Dames, when you're running with these big dogs this means absolutely nothing. People will forget, the failure will be ignored or explained away, and next thing you know he'll be featured on George Noory again. On and on it goes, and this is how it works. Think for a minute of other big shots you've seen this occur with. "Credibility ruined again? No worries bud, we'll have you back on your feet in no time. Lay low for a while, and I'll make a couple of calls".

These two bits from Courtney Brown's "Implications Posting #11" caught my eye, because it reminded me of the mission statement down below of a company named "Psi Tech", founded by Ed Dames.

Humanity is a collective intelligence. A collective intelligence changes only when the thoughts of many people evolve. By thinking differently, people create a change in their reality.

-Snip-

There is no escape from the fact that if one wants a better world, one has to work with the masses, since the masses literally have to think their way into that better world

Of course this contains a lot of truth, but what are we actually thinking? Who is influencing our collective thought? What does this influence desire us to create? The Intelligence Community rules the internet, including Alternative Media. It's their playground, but they also take it deadly serious. Yes our collective consciousness creates reality, but by hook or by crook, who do most of us wind up looking to for information, answers, and spiritual guidance? Mostly black op intel guys, and often with the happy hippie persona. Ain't that some chit huh? Some of the very folks that gave us MK/ULTRA, go figure...

Psi Tech's mission statement:

PSI TECH's mission is to evolve human consciousness through the development and training of mind technologies. We assert that all people are born with natural psychic or sixth sense abilities, however, in most, it lies dormant. By training our cutting edge Technical Remote Viewing® skills, this innate PSI ability or "PSI muscle" as we like to call it, becomes activated. Awakening this dormant capability in the human race is PSI TECH's goal. Once human beings have installed this learned skill, not only will it expand an individual's potential but when enough people become activated, it will shift consciousness on a global scale.
http://www.psitech.net/about.htm

Perhaps they really *are* succeeding in awakening this "dormant capability". That wouldn't surprise me in the least, but what kind of a shift in global consciousness are they really after? Therein lays the old twist, but this post is already WAY too long to suit my taste. Thanks for listening. :)

Cheers

BabaRa
4th March 2014, 20:45
Here's what I think on this matter Russ. From time to time ya'll will see me refer to things like, "the masters of deception", or "psychological warfare is the name of this game", or "masters of the dark arts", comments along those lines. No one has ever asked me who I think these people are, what they want, or what their tactics are, so I just haven't bothered to go into it. Now that you bring up the Courtney Brown thing again, I'm rather compelled to go there.

These two bits from Courtney Brown's "Implications Posting #11" caught my eye, because it reminded me of the mission statement down below of a company named "Psi Tech", founded by Ed Dames.

Of course this contains a lot of truth, but what are we actually thinking? Who is influencing our collective thought? What does this influence desire us to create? The Intelligence Community rules the internet, including Alternative Media. It's their playground, but they also take it deadly serious. Yes our collective consciousness creates reality, but by hook or by crook, who do most of us wind up looking to for information, answers, and spiritual guidance? Mostly black op intel guys, and often with the happy hippie persona. Ain't that some chit huh? Some of the very folks that gave us MK/ULTRA, go figure...

Psi Tech's mission statement:

http://www.psitech.net/about.htm

Perhaps they really *are* succeeding in awakening this "dormant capability". That wouldn't surprise me in the least, but what kind of a shift in global consciousness are they really after?
Cheers

I agree, Fred

Perhaps with one difference (not sure). For me, I like to see what they are up to, almost as if I look at the road they are pointing me to and then I know it's one I probably want to avoid.

Also, there is often some little truth mixed in with their information that I am able to gleam.

But this is where "know yourself" comes into play. I know I can't go into an ice cream parlor and just have a taste - so I don't go in. (you get my point)

I will add: If we understand we have been programmed to search outside, when we do so, it is with a different awareness.

The only way out of the Matrix, is to go IN. . Spent equal time going in.

Highland1
5th March 2014, 00:09

Sorry to go on a tangent, but who are these tiny humanoid gravedigging people? :ninja:

Russ

modwiz
5th March 2014, 00:41
My focus is on the message and not the messenger. I do not disbelieve RV, it is just the matter of utility that I question. For me Courtney is going to have to come up with something really big to better some of the material in his implications postings. Which IMO, are the keys to the "kingdom". Now I realize my perception is subjective based on my 'stance' and that what I see as key (that word again) important information, might be a non-starter for someone else. I have copied the implications in full and some snippets that hold the power to change the world.

Of course, I could be wrong.:D

#3-"Through out all of history , profound change to human civilisation has never resulted simply by brute force. Such transformations have only resulted from the widespread acceptance of new knowledge, new ideas. Knowledge reasserts free will, something that can only be surrendered voluntarily by individuals and groups who are led to believe something that benefits the few who seek control over the many. Absent those beliefs, no physical force can stand, no matter how oppressive."

#4-"Above all else, those who govern seek to control what the masses accept as true, and there is nothing that they will not do in order to achieve this since it is the sole source of their power. The belief that those who govern would not brazenly manipulate knowledge simply for their own benefit is the single most important belief that supports their continued reign. This belief always leads to confusion, despair, and relentless cynicism from within the ranks of those who are controlled. Once this belief is abandoned, free will returns absolutely, and great change is inevitable."

#9-"'The powers that be' maintain their control over the masses due to the widespread belief that acceptable information must be 'officially' endorsed or released by the appropriate elite. When reality does not match the information released by TPTB, tension results, and an endless cycle of cries from within the masses erupts calling for an 'official' release of information that will resolve the tension. These cries for 'official' information have the unintended consequence of reinforcing both the belief that TPTB have control over what is or is not acceptable, and the psychology that the masses are impotent to defy that control. TPTB never have an incentive to resolve the tension, since it is the tension itself that solidifies their position of power."

#10-"Many people think that great change on Earth will arrive through things like Earth changes, cataclysms, presidential revelations, extraterrestrials landing, pole shifts, second comings, God’s wrath, and so on. They hope that these things might change people and thus make the world better. But this can never happen. The masses experience all such events passively, essentially as victims, and victims don’t change anything. Salvation from any hardship, trauma, or confusion can never be achieved passively, or by begging someone else to give it to you, whether you do it with prayer or a vote. No elite, however wise, can transform a planet for the better with the stroke of a pen or a speech. This is not how worlds are changed."

#11-"Humanity is a collective intelligence. A collective intelligence changes only when the thoughts of many people evolve. By thinking differently, people create a change in their reality. It is impossible for the thoughts of a single individual to do this alone, whether that person be the president of a nation, a saint, or a commoner. It is useless to petition the elites to change society, for those people became elites in the first place by reflecting the consciousness of the society as it was. When the society changes, only then do the elites change. There is no escape from the fact that what if one wants a better world, one has to work with the masses, since the masses themselves literally have to think their way into that better world. There are no exceptions to this. "

From#12-This also implies that our experiences as physical beings are limited only by our beliefs, since only our beliefs can limit our perceptions, and our perceptions define what we experience."

From#13- Our perceptions define our experiences, since we can only experience what we perceive. And our perceptions are only limited by our beliefs. We will always see and experience what we believe to be true. "

From#15-Revolution never requires violence, since there is plenty of violence that does not bring revolution. Revolution has only one meaning; it is a rapid shifting of beliefs among the masses, which means that the practiced thoughts of the past stop, and new thoughts replace the old. Once a year, the Ides of March stands as our reminder that we have within us the power to change the way we think. "

ronin
5th March 2014, 00:51
My focus is on the message and not the messenger. I do not disbelieve RV, it is just the matter of utility that I question. For me Courtney is going to have to come up with something really big to better some of the material in his implications postings. Which IMO, are the keys to the "kingdom". Now this I realize my perception is subjective based on my 'stance' and that what I see as key (that word again) important information, might be a non-starter for someone else. I have copied the implications in full and some snippets that hold the power to change the world.

Of course, I could be wrong.:D

i,m not sure you quite wrong Modwiz as i have had the same feeling for a couple of week.
something on the lines of we all create our own reality,we are all god,s.
the kingdom is within oneself and here is how to access it!
maybe he will ask for a worldwide meditation?
it will be more of a rv and astral announcement than a physical awareness.

who know,s let,s see!

my prediction is how any months will pass before someone else make,s a prediction?
funny thing is the span of the predictions become shorter and shorter.

Highland1
5th March 2014, 08:32
Another implication for our perusal....

Is he perhaps referring to a new global mass awareness?

Russ

5th March 2014, 09:45
As I stated in my first post on this thread I always er on the side of scepticism where predictive speech is used. This kind of directional persuasive writing is a psychological tool to usher one down the path of anothers' choosing BUT I find that disireable if it is for a free world and the motive is clearly benevolent.

As for remote viewing.....well it's no secret I am a bonafide fan. The argument that it can and has been used for malevolent means negates it's trustability doesn't follow for me. All that negates is the trustability of those who use it for espionage or to ensnare.

Mark
5th March 2014, 11:18
From my experience RV works, bit grainy for me but may be better for others as ALL can do this.

Courtney is riding the wave that's for sure LOL.

Why a build up....the folk who will be reading the revelation need no build up of information?

It is the expectation of revelation, it is the build up itself, question is why, and that will only benefit one way or as usual the other.

As a great X-wing fighter once said, "Stay on target, STAY ON TARGET!".

modwiz
5th March 2014, 11:23
Another implication for our perusal....

Is he perhaps referring to a new global mass awareness?

Russ

Yes. I think he is. I can think of no other solution to the mess we are in.

Also, it is an answer whether RV is correct or not.

Seikou-Kishi
5th March 2014, 11:25
My only experiences with remote viewing have been crystal clear accuracy (as though I were there, which I suppose I was) and the timeline has been absolutely precise. Having said that, I've never used it for anything of this kind, but only really party tricks. Perhaps the greater the number of people involved and the larger the timescale, the less certain even such a sense can be. A degree of unpredictability may be inherent in a free-will system.

Fred Steeves
5th March 2014, 11:34
As I stated in my first post on this thread I always er on the side of scepticism where predictive speech is used. This kind of directional persuasive writing is a psychological tool to usher one down the path of anothers' choosing BUT I find that disireable if it is for a free world and the motive is clearly benevolent.

That's a big make it or break it if Ben, so how does one go about determining the motivation? Any more I do much of my determining through researching the person, and who they are involved with. The folks Courtney Brown is/was involved with are as deeply into mind control and left path majick as you can get, and they are very efficient at their craft. I'm kind of surprised this doesn't really seem to be a concern, or have I interpreted your post inaccurately? My apologies if I have.

As for remote viewing.....well it's no secret I am a bonafide fan. The argument that it can and has been used for malevolent means negates it's trustability doesn't follow for me. All that negates is the trustability of those who use it for espionage or to ensnare.

To be clear I have nothing against RV what so ever, I even took Brown's TRV online course 3 years ago. It's simply a tool like any other, dependent upon the motivations of the user. Ah yes, back to motivation.

Cheers

Highland1
5th March 2014, 11:52

I just found these comments on Courtneys facebook page:

My Father(GOD) explains how Courtney is using you all as an experiment and is programming your subconscious minds to shut you off from the reality of the TRUE ANNOUNCEMENT that has already been made by myself on Threebridges Healing Centre page and will be made again at a later date via telepathic transmission that is sure to freak out all of you who disbelieve my word. I CANNOT Make you read this post, I can only put it here, but I can assure you if you read the first two short paragraphs in it, you will want to read more.

HE CREATOR'S MESSAGE REVEALING THE DARK MIND'S AGENDA 6th-Feb-2014 (Part 1)

A righteous time lies ahead of you indeed – a correction of all injustices and a re-assimilation of the rightful power on this Earth. The power of the light mind, the power of creation, rehabilitation and nourishment to the senses shall be restored.

Dean, your great announcement* shall be the harbinger of all undoing of that which remains blocked in the human ego. People are blinded by the deception of Courtney Brown for he forms part of the great assembly of dark workers who have come together on this plane to confuse, mislead and manipulate the flow of the truth seeker’s thought in this final day of darkness.

*THE ANNOUNCEMENT
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=617872934928641&set=a.306836066032331.69966.306742899374981&type=1&theater

Yours shall not remain hidden for long as you pull out the truth, undermine the dark ploy by bringing it to the surface of what it really is – a dark ploy of deception, yet another distraction to take the human spirit off course.

Yes, we want the seed of humanity to reconnect with its divine origins but not get caught up in the intervening story and perception of what has been allowed to happen to them throughout their evolution. This serves to take them further away from God into separation by challenging the very root of their belief system in making them feel unloved, abandoned, manipulated and inferior.

There is no support, no solution to be brought forth from Courtney. Only trigger points to stimulate fear in the heart of the reader, the dark side’s greatest weapon is the fear of abandonment, powerlessness and hopelessness. These intentions are all these things and more, to serve the agenda of breaking down walls of illusion only to put another one more indestructible than the last in its place.

15th-Feb-2014 (Part 2)
The message of the Creator on this day is manifold. You exhume the possibility of hope, the tidal wave of blessing, the harbinger of great change as Light in the form of wisdom permeates through the senses of our Earthly creation.

The great announcement foretold in the messages of Dr. Brown is an instrument of this change, a grand test of psychological programming to introduce to the populus that their origins and capabilities have been locked away from them and that their opposer is the one they refer to as “God” – who is in fact really Satan. A final twist in the grand tale of deception; to reveal 98% Truth with the 2% hidden lies.

Your post on the NWO** was timely and yet premature, people will return to it later when the great announcement has been made and let people who originally shun it, reveal their true works.

**NWO ANNOUNCEMENT
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=621053124610622&set=a.306836066032331.69966.306742899374981&type=1&theater

So much of this preparation has been deliberately timed, without forsaking the original plot, but for which the truth can be latterly revealed in its full glory when certain other factors come to light.
The unpicking of the great tapestry of deceit has begun and your Light offers the Seeker a great length of thread to tug on and pull the weave apart quicker if they should so choose.

The remnants of sub-plot to Dr.Brown’s page have already been truthfully revealed to you; he and his team monitor and evaluate the senses and reactions to the psyche of the test pool of initiates he has collected on Facebook - his sample data from which to collate and organise the more effective, spearheaded approach to deliver the great announcement in such a way as to activate and convert the maximum swell of individual readers, each with their own strata of influence across social media and the public arena.

The old forgotten trick of telling them what they know or want to know whilst veiling a subconscious, subliminal program in the messages – this is a trick used in many times past. When reading and literacy was not common among many folk, tools had to be delivered to find ways of indoctrinating the subject’s thoughts. Manipulating them with spells written into prose was a ploy often used so that the sound and tone of words, whilst seemingly normal on the surface, carried a coded message within that the Subconscious could attune to.

A message within a message, a telepathic entity cast forth through the media to mutant souls, who have no conscious recollection of the engrained multidimensional conscious activity, yet who are highly susceptible to suggestion and introduced messages all the same.

A dangerous weapon is it not when used in the hands of those with ill intention? But used all the same this has been since early Roman times when the Rosicrucian Order of that time first found ways to expound their teachings across a wider fray and see the results of their manipulation without ever having to make contact with the individuals concerned; who in their ignorance, carry on blissfully unaware that their very thoughts, aspirations and dreams are being censored and re-engineered to suit another’s agenda. Another whose only concern is control and immersing themselves with such glee and entertainment in observing their experiment over the human psyche take hold and evolve.

Out of control this program is now and became so after a relatively short period of time – the power of the mass collective became too great to wield by one faction, hence the multitudinous effect of diverse media images, symbols and distractions so prevalent in modern day society. All to abuse clarity of thought, deter and detract from the person’s primal cause – the cause of evolution as championed by their Higher Mind.

You My Son (Dean Ferguson) and blessed Daughter, through your exposure to this circuitry will break it down from the inside. People will find the way out through you. Keep your light burning bright so they can see the path to follow to find their lost treasure – the jewels of their consciousness restored.

Russ

5th March 2014, 11:54
That's a big make it or break it if Ben, so how does one go about determining the motivation? Any more I do much of my determining through researching the person, and who they are involved with. The folks Courtney Brown is/was involved with are as deeply into mind control and left path majick as you can get, and they are very efficient at their craft.

And it would seem they are not alone in that efficiency Fred! Surely you must appreciate the irony of your last sentence given that the method of discourse you've employed is arguably doing the same but from a position of research rather than remote viewing? That leads me to question the motivation too. Guilt by association of the CB et al is a presumed (albeit researched), subjective view (no pun intended).

What is your motivation to so steadfastly shout these guys down when the message seems beneficial and benvolent? When I was younger I used to hang around with bad people who did bad things. Am I now branded?

Fred Steeves
5th March 2014, 12:10
And it would seem they are not alone in that efficiency Fred! Surely you must appreciate the irony of your last sentence given that the method of discourse you've employed is arguably doing the same but from a position of research rather than remote viewing? That leads me to question the motivation too. Guilt by association of the CB et al is a presumed (albeit researched), subjective view (no pun intended).

What is your motivation to so steadfastly shout these guys down when the message seems beneficial and benvolent? When I was younger I used to hang around with bad people who did bad things. Am I now branded?

O.K., my intention was to merely speak my mind openly, and share just a portion of what I've learned concerning this type of stuff. If it's coming across as shouting people down, and is going to cause disruption, I'll drop it. No big deal man.

Cheers

Calabash
5th March 2014, 12:27
According to the internet the Ides of March 2014 is on the 15th March, so not long to wait. However, we all know that anyone bold enough to give a date is on a hiding to nothing so we'll just have to wait and see.

5th March 2014, 12:30
O.K., my intention was to merely speak my mind openly, and share just a portion of what I've learned concerning this type of stuff. If it's coming across as shouting people down, and is going to cause disruption, I'll drop it. No big deal man.

Cheers

Massive respect Fred. You dealt with that very amicably given that "shout them down" was far too heavy an accusation to fire at you. My bad too Brother, many apologies for using a semantic mallet to crack an innocent nut.

:chrs:

BabaRa
5th March 2014, 19:56
To 777 and Fred

You both make good points and reading both gives me an opportunity to hear different sides and make up my own mind.

I hope you both continue to share your perspectives - in a gentlemanly manner of course.

Just remember, the other person isn't questioning you - only your belief system. And since it's not an attack, phrase it so it doesn't sound like one.

Babs:smile2:

Highland1
7th March 2014, 12:22
Today's new implication:

Do we desire action?

It may take more than changing our thoughts to reverse the damage caused by the cabal.....

just saying

Russ

Woody
7th March 2014, 13:24
Today's new implication:

Do we desire action?

It may take more than changing our thoughts to reverse the damage caused by the cabal.....

just saying

Russ

100% bang on there Russ, especially when the population has been brainwashed into thinking in a certain way.

Woody

Seikou-Kishi
8th March 2014, 20:57
We all speak clumsily sometimes. I often read clumsily too :D. This is to be expected when people speak passionately, because fervour can be mistaken as not simply offering an opinion, but attempting to silence others. Ordinarily, we couch away our opinions in so much lexical hedging and politely diffident beating around bushes that we can say what we think without looking as though we're infallibly declaring dogma. When we feel passionately about something, the temptation is to get right to the point and that bluntness can seem harsh, especially if it contrasts with diffidence in earlier posts. As one who frequently tests everybody's patience with yawn-inducingly long posts, I have something of a hypocritical appreciation for such directness :D

Calz
9th March 2014, 01:02
Amusing "time filler" (if you will) until the announcement.

Not sure who (or what) "Focus Sessions" is ... click on the name and it kicks into a youtube (which I cannot see from work ... *sigh*)

Anyway ... seems to be some sort of psychic take on what the announcement is about.

Offered for pure entertainment purposes ... standard disclaimer applies etc.

Friday, March 7, 2014

Focus Sessions answers the question of what Courtney Brown's announcement is

By Laron Via Focus Sessions, 6 March 2014 (Thanks Wren)

1:56PM

Q. Courtney Brown of the Farsight Institute AKA remote viewing predicts a huge announcement in mid March. Can you focus on what this huge announcement is, please?

A. Immediately when I read this I see the movie ET in my mind. It looks like this message that will be announced will be directly related to aliens. As I look a little deeper, it looks like the aliens have a message for us, and Courtney will act as a medium for relaying that message to us.

Q. Why does this announcement have to wait until mid March? Why not now?

A. I get that both the way the message is to come across and the timing isn't right yet. (In my mind I see a bunch of Yoda's conversing at a round table, like there is a discussion / debate of some kind going on??). Courtney doesn't even know what day the announcement will be made. Once the message is communicated, it will be announced. I don't get anything is being withheld, it is forthcoming, it just isn't ready yet.

Q. I want to get some kind of clue as to what the announcement topic will be.

A. I get it will be related to humankind in general. I also get that there is some ethical code that ETs have with regard to there interference with humans, and keeping anonymous, but that code may be changing and their presence will gradually become known (I see an ET walking out from the shadows as if it is coming out of hiding.). This won't be a huge announcement on the mass media, and it won't be a "loud" revealing, but rather slow and gradual.

And that is all I have for now. Thank you. It is 2:12 PM.

http://www.transients.info/2014/03/focus-sessions-answers-question-of-what.html

Fred Steeves
9th March 2014, 01:36
A. I get it will be related to humankind in general. I also get that there is some ethical code that ETs have with regard to there interference with humans, and keeping anonymous, but that code may be changing and their presence will gradually become known (I see an ET walking out from the shadows as if it is coming out of hiding.). This won't be a huge announcement on the mass media, and it won't be a "loud" revealing, but rather slow and gradual.

And that is all I have for now. Thank you. It is 2:12 PM.

http://www.transients.info/2014/03/focus-sessions-answers-question-of-what.html[/QUOTE]

Fred walks away from this subject shaking his head...

Calz
9th March 2014, 01:41
Fred walks away from this subject shaking his head...

Smiles ... :tiphat:

Well I *did* say for entertainment purposes yes?

Not sure what is more boring ... working back to back 12 hour weekend shifts or waiting for the "announcement".

:yawn:

Highland1
9th March 2014, 09:00

Meanwhile....

An announcement everyday until then....
Russ

Spiral
9th March 2014, 09:46
the psyche of the test pool of initiates he has collected on Facebook

:hilarious:

Anybody else think this whole thing is reminiscent of the guff the theosophists used to come out with in their heyday ?

Highland1
10th March 2014, 11:19
Every day this week we will have another implication from Brown.

It would be unfair at this stage to credit or discredit anything he has to say until his final announcement this Sat 15th march.

Here is today's implication:

Is he suggesting there should be some mass psychological change to break the mould of human enslavement?

If so, what would his part be in that change, a new belief system?

I think we all agree here, he has stated nothing that we are unfamiliar with, but what about the masses still trapped in the matrix?

Apart from the obvious Ides of March,why is Saturday the 15th of March his chosen date to make the announcement?

Can anyone one make any numerical connection to the chosen 23 implications and the 24th itself being the announcement?

Sooz, you have a gift with connecting numbers to events, any ideas?

Russ

donk
10th March 2014, 13:50
Apart from the obvious Ides of March,why is Saturday the 15th of March his chosen date to make the announcement?

John 3:15 KJV: That whosever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life.

...if you don't eat your meat, you can't have any pudding!! How can you have your pudding if you don't eat your meat?? -PF

Highland1
11th March 2014, 09:45

Care to heckle anyone.....?

Russ

Sooz
11th March 2014, 10:21

Russ

You are safe from me heckling Russ, because I cannot even read it, and I've got my glasses on! LOL

11th March 2014, 10:59

Russ

Facebook anyone? The amount of "seeders" on there is staggering.

Ealiss
11th March 2014, 12:15
I haven't read it all yet but wanted to comment on the first two posts:

FARSIGHT and Courtney. "The best lie is served with a lot of truth."

When he goes into the Sitchin and Annunaki gods I can see where this is aimed. We are supposed to accept it as gospel that we are a slave race. I believe that this is a lie. I already knew he was on the wrong side of the fence when he started that bit about Jesus and the channeler being right about that and then he said stuff that is also part of the Annunaki spin. It upsets me and I see it as extremely negative.

I agree completely with Chris Thomas on the Annunaki. (That is is a lie and it is designed to get humans off the planet and essentially die so they can take over. Yeah, I know it sounds odd. A year ago I didn't even believe in aliens.)

As for the future and what is and isn't possible, I have been thinking a lot about that but it belongs in a separate post and I am still not sure I want to get into that. I do expect a division of types. Free spirits and those who prefer bully boss types. Obviously I expect the free spirits to survive and the others - not so much.

EDIT to add a PS: I apologize for my strong wording. I am editing to temper it a bit. I'm not trying to offend.

Ealiss
11th March 2014, 13:02

Sorry to go on a tangent, but who are these tiny humanoid gravedigging people? :ninja:

Russ

Not sure if you are serious but I watched a program on forbidden archeology where a man stated that some of the on line photos were from a special effects type of competition where they altered the sizes of skeletons versus humans. But he also said that there are skeletons of huge humans out there that are real. Why they exist is a matter of who you want to believe. Chris Thomas says that a long time ago there were huge humans living on earth. It was part of the different evolution experiments, as far as I understand. If people want to go the alien route, then the program on "Friends" (The Italian ET's - that sound like various "Pleiadians") then some of them were very tall and lived on earth. Probably still do. Very loving people.

Highland1
11th March 2014, 21:24
Hi Ealiss, there is enough evidence to suggest that giants almost certainly existed, so please excuse my sense of humour.
I wouldn't be surprised if indeed that all our ancestors were once giants and that evolution has gradually scaled us down over millenia.
I think its common knowledge that the Earths atmosphere millions of years ago had a much higher air content enabling all life forms to be enormous by today's standards.
The recent discoveries that pyramids were around during the jurassic period is even more believable if giants actually built them.

Regards

Russ

Fred Steeves
11th March 2014, 22:10
To try and put something complicated into a nut shell, I think certain black op processes and techniques are being used to heighten psychic awareness in people, most especially in the alternative community of course. I also think it works, and can work quite well.

The reason? The reason I think is something along the lines of 1) a grand experiment, and 2) a certain threshold of psychically enhanced (but not *too* much so) people is needed for a certain reason, for a certain purpose.

Hey Fred, by pure coincidence ( if there are such things) I was contemplating this afternoon whether the courtney brown thing was a deliberate black ops experiment targeted at new age thinkers to mislead and steer them towards an alternative nwo agenda?
After all he has gained thousands of followers like bees to a honey trap.

That's precisely what I've been trying to point at for some time now Russ, and I'm glad you "saw" it. Not only CB, but more of those heavy hitters in the Alternative Community in general than you can shake a stick at. Most especially the official and original remote viewing guys. It's stunning in it's magnitude, it's sheer perverted genius, and it working *very very* well.

P.S. I posted in this thread to not get too far off track in Spiral's thread.

Cheers

Highland1
11th March 2014, 22:22
Soon there will be that many threads Fred that together we should be able to knit a realistic attire of truth. Lol

Russ

Highland1
12th March 2014, 10:07
What did we suggest earlier about an agenda to implement a change mass awareness?

The question is, to who's benefit?

Russ

Fred Steeves
12th March 2014, 11:11
Planetary change can only come about through the widespread exchange of new information and new ideas amongst the masses.

Correctemundo Courtney, and who spoon feeds us this "new information and new ideas" to call our very own?

BabaRa
12th March 2014, 21:29
Note: just blowing up Highland1's post #55 for easier reading.

Implications Posting #21:

Planetary change can only come about through the widespread exchange of new information and new ideas among the masses. “The Powers That Be” obviously know this, and efforts will always be made to disrupt positive and transformative discussions that could lead to revolutionary awakening. “Seeders” and “cheerleading” are crucial elements in these disruptive efforts. The only way for a dissenting person or organization to circumvent such disruptive efforts is to avoid utilizing single or highly centralized venues for voicing public opinion and discussion. That is, the masses themselves must assume the responsibility for forming and maintaining diverse and decentralized positive discussion venues. It is not possible to disrupt discussion venues when there are many, all monitored by their own members.

Notes:
1. This is one of a series of “Implications Postings” that refer to an announcement that will be made during the month of March 2014. Once made, news of this announcement will be available at www.farsight.org and elsewhere.
2. These postings are designed to encourage broad public discussion of the March 2014 announcement. They do not directly address the specific content of the announcement.

~~~~

modwiz
13th March 2014, 00:14
Today's new implication:

Do we desire action?

just saying

Russ

The control by the cabal is controlling what we think. They are little more than the wizard of Oz, complete with flying monkeys. TV, movie and media are their weapons against us. Then we self police and do their work for them. This was covered well in the first Matrix movie. One of the diamonds in the disinfo.

So, IMO, it will not take more than changing our thoughts to undo the damage 'they' have done because our minds are where they have done the most damage. It is why they attack our minds with flouride, lithium, movies, TV, GMO and convertional pesticide laden produce. Empty food and educational systems. All attacks on out mind and the vitality to think clearly.

We are being given the keys to the kingdom and some say it won't work without even trying the key. A real answer to a problem is given and it is dismissed without having an answer to replace it.

The messenger is questioned while the message is discarded. Like any tool, it will only work if one picks it up and uses it.

The lack of perception is not confined to this forum. At PA and the the transients web site, it is practically unanimous in not 'getting it'. The kingdom is at hand but, the key is being seen as a trick or glib new age think. Or, simply too little for the task at hand. Please notice I am leaving out the announcement because I think the implications have been plenty to deal with and incorporate.

These implications have to power to change the world almost faster than we could keep up with. They are reason enough to make the PTB tremble. Our collective response must have them clinking champagne glasses while they laugh and cite our inability to release ourselves as sure consent for them to to continue to view us with contempt. Like a teenager citing how grown up they are and deserving of making their own decisions while giving a demonstration of just the opposite.

The majority of comments I read around the web make me think of this verse of "Jailhouse Rock" by Elvis.

Shifty Henry said to Bugs, "For Heaven's sake,
no one's lookin', now's our chance to make a break."
Bugsy turned to Shifty and he said, "Nix nix,
I wanna stick around a while and get my kicks."
Let's rock, everybody, let's rock.
Everybody in the whole cell block
was dancin' to the Jailhouse Rock.

Of course, I could be wrong. I want to be wrong.

Highland1
13th March 2014, 10:44
Today's implication:

Of course, implications too can have "flytraps"....

Russ

Calabash
13th March 2014, 12:46
The messenger is questioned while the message is discarded. Like any tool, it will only work if one picks it up and uses it.

The lack of perception is not confined to this forum.

Without being in any way combative or confrontational, may I please ask Modwiz to clarify exactly what he means in simple words. What is it - what message - that we are not getting? If I could bring about such a change with just one thought then I would do it, accept it 100% with all my heart and soul, and live it - right now. We all would. I mean WILL . . .
. . . . .

I went to visit my folks yesterday and told them that something fantastic was going to happen on the Ides of March - 15th March - that would change everyone's lives and human perception forever. They both looked interested and I asked them what they thought it could be. Without hesitation my father said, "It must be Free Energy". Given that they know nothing about discussions on the forum, and his answer was the extent of what it would take to change everyone's lives, way to go dad . . . . . :)

Ealiss
13th March 2014, 13:43
I agree with #22.

Life is like that in general. I've been restless for a while and have moved from one thing to another with unusual speed. Things like farmville on facebook is an excellent trap in itself. It's all about friends and caring and yet we end up spinning wheels like nobodysbizness :hug: :yawn:

I figured he meant more sinister traps. I just see it in other parts of life too. :)

Ealiss
13th March 2014, 14:05
You know... pondering this revelation.

Courtney mentions Sitchin and that is the whole Annunaki thing. Ashtar who are an Annunaki PR organisation (in the opinion of some people, myself included).

Add to that the psychic who saw aliens trying to figure out how much to disclose and when. Yes, I think that bit could have been real.

And the Ides of March is a switch to a different boss. Cesar died. Obama has been looking sad and tired lately. Disillusioned.

So... China walks away from the dollar. If the dollar does "fold" and people get more and more scared, then .... how about them nice alien super gods over there, huh? Here to SAVE us poor ignorant slobs. And since the aliens live in the US... we automatically become "the new world order" with America in charge. Except the Annunaki will openly reign.

Sound insane? Yes. Somehow it just connects the dots.

I understand that they look humanoid.

KosmicKat
14th March 2014, 00:36
"What is it Dave? What's going to happen?"

"Something ... wonderful!"

We dance round in a ring and suppose.
And the secret sits in the middle and knows.

Highland1
14th March 2014, 08:32

Penultimate implication:

Make of it what you will....

Russ

Ealiss
14th March 2014, 08:56
Penultimate implication:

Russ

WHOA!!! I do not know who is telling mr C what to say but this is a HUGE red flag to a bull.

EVERYTHING in the "implication posting 23" is FALSE.

This is the logic of the psychopaths, narcissists and sociopaths. This is the logic of those who eat children. Those who torture and enjoy it. Those who burn people alive. It is not the logic of normal, sensitive people. Normal people have a built in love for their children. They have a normal, instinctive abhorrence to pain and to causing extreme pain to others.

The only humans who think like that text in implications #23, are the heartless, the emotionally insane. It is a very clear picture of how the Illuminati must think, though. The people who go to parties and serve cut up baby dolls for dinner, and use symbology of birds (women) eating berries (men) and the rest of the sick and unnatural things they do.

It needs to be understood that not all humans are born with a conscience. Those who are born without a feeling of right and wrong, strangely tend to swing towards evil as their pleasure area. They get a kick out of manipulation. They get a kick out of other people's pain. Both emotional and physical. They enjoy when their own children are crying in deep sorrow and pain. They get a kick out of making their husband or wife so sad and self hating that they are suicidal. They enjoy it when their employees jump in front of a train because they can't handle the abuse or the impossible situation that their boss put them in. THESE people will rationalize as "implications #23". No one else.

I was never religious. I was not baptized or confirmed. I am from a largely non religious country. I am not any kind of faith at all. I am guided by my inner sense of right and wrong and have spent a life time looking at other people to see if they had this inner compass or not. Most people do. They may hide it away with their sheep and lemming mentality but very few lack it.

End of vent. But right now I want to punch someone. I am done with the llluminati self rightous propaganda that mr C is spewing as some kind of CNN.

Sooz
14th March 2014, 10:09
Whoa there Nellie,

Can someone blow that up, I can't seem to figure out how. Can't read it.

Must have been something big to blow Ealiss's gasket there...sorry, not making fun of anything, I just want to know what it is.

KosmicKat
14th March 2014, 12:05
For Sooz and others:

IMPLICATIONS POSTING #23:
If our experiences as physical beings are defined only by what we perceive, and our perceptions are limited only by our beliefs of what can or cannot be, then life is not supposed to be painful. Life can only be painful if we believe it to be painful, no matter what the apparent cause, and no matter what the degree of perceived trauma. Nothing that is not believed can be perceived. Thus, humans are not automatically destined to suffer, and sin and redemption are beliefs of control, not automatic elements of the human condition. Revolutions are simply rapid shifts away from beliefs that were previiously held by many, beliefs of pain and suffering that are finally discarded. Those who benefited from those beliefs lose control and power when this happens.

Notes:
1. This is one of a series of "Implications Postings" that refer to an announcement that will be made during the month of March 2014. Once made, news of this announcement will be available at www.farsight.org and elsewhere.
2.These postings are designed to encourage broad public discussion of the March 2014 announcement. They do not directly address the specific content of the announcement.

Highland1
14th March 2014, 12:21
If the announcement is et disclosure and the media actually publishes it, then we know something is amiss.....

Just sayin...

Russ

Highland1
15th March 2014, 08:46
Just out now....

Hi Everyone!*
The time has come. The Farsight Announcement will come out in three important phases. The first is the release of a free*40 minute video that explains the Farsight Planet 2014 Disclosure*Campaign. It also introduces the new project just completed at The Farsight Institute on The Great Pyramid of Giza. The reason this project on the Great Pyramid is so important is because we have completely changed the way remote viewing is primarily done, from primarily a paper and pen process to a process recorded live on video that is theatrically interesting. You need to see it. It is now impossible for any reasonable person to deny the reality of remote viewing. The implications of this are greater than anyone can imagine. This alone will change everything. The issue of disclosure is part of this, since disclosure really has nothing to do with the authorities or the elites. Disclosure is only about what you know, and now you can have disclosure.

About The Great Pyramid of Giza, this is probably the most important remote-viewing project ever done at The Farsight Institute, and it is fitting that this project is the one that highlights our disclosure campaign. Now everyone can see that remote-viewing results are more valuable than many of the nutty ideas that are championed by a great many mainstream scientists about human slaves building the great pyramids all by themselves with only manual labor and crude tools. We can set the record straight, and tell the world that human consciousness truly is nonlocal at the same time. Moreover, the pyramid story involves extraterrestrials...big time. You need to see it to understand how important this is.

Many will scoff at our results in the beginning. But in time, the release of this project will be seen as the event that changed the direction of thinking on this planet in a major way. Without this change, who knows how our species could thrive in the future? With this change, a change of realism, we have a chance to a great destiny, a destiny in which the entire universe one day looks in our direction and says, "If the humans could awaken on Earth, with all the limitations they have with respect to consciousness, then anyone can do it." We will give hope to beings elsewhere in numbers difficult to imagine.

Please watch this video from start to finish. It is 40 minutes long. Here is the link.*

http://youtu.be/SUQfyY0IZPI

Not had time to watch this yet as I'm at work....more to follow...

Russ

Sooz
15th March 2014, 09:13
Hi Russ and All,

I watched about 5 minutes of the vid and turned it off. From what I gather (and I might be wrong), this is a sampler to purchase the video.

Here is a bit more info:

http://www.transients.info/2014/03/the-myster-of-great-pyramid-of-giza-is.html

Susan
15th March 2014, 10:18
It is all about money! The moron needs money! Well we all need money! LOL all this hype and what a let down! :frantic:

Highland1
15th March 2014, 10:31
Lets not be hasty to judge without proper assessment folks.
We all need money to survive even to keep this forum up and running.
After all, people like David Wilcox and David Icke are no different from earning their crust are they?
Lets be the super sleuths we are, discern and discuss the validation of any potential truth.
I wont be able to watch it till this evening due to other commitments.

Russ

Sooz
15th March 2014, 11:02
I agree with you Russ, but let's be honest, it looks like a big marketing pitch. From what I can see by comments all over the web, no-one is impressed.

I agree we all need money to survive and I get that.

But all this hype, an 'earth shattering event that will change the world as we know it', to get an intro to a vid to rent or purchase?:fpalm:

I'm just glad I didn't advise any of my friends to follow this.

My credibility is at a low ebb as it is....;)

KosmicKat
15th March 2014, 12:12
If it's a sales pitch I don't expect anything. If there is anything of value, I expect it to be pirated.

Addendum, part way through watching:

Pyramids:
Shiny, metallic surface, radiating radio energy.
Built by a worldwide "prison" population including genetically-engineered humans, directed by ETs.
Stones moved partly by human labor, partly by high-tech assistance.
First group of ETs "chased off" by second group.

I would like to see these results replicated a few times by other researchers using equally strict protocols.

Susan
15th March 2014, 12:23
If he was truly serious about his work and beliefs and he needed the money, why wasn't he honest about it? Why couldn't he do like pay what you can? OMG do people not think anymore? Is it all about greed? About power? What about working together? Would have been easier.

Moonlight
15th March 2014, 12:30
So... ET is not coming to save us, no zapping of human consciousness. What a pity. I guess we'll have to do it on our own.

I'm so happy I did not waste too much time on this. Life goes on as usual I guess. Rolling up my sleeves to continue the work.

P.S. All I can say is that you need protection to watch this "work". After 35 + minutes of listening and sometimes watching the video, even though I protected myself, I am caught up with a bit of nausea... not giving anything more to this. Over and out.

Fred Steeves
15th March 2014, 12:58
Lets not be hasty to judge without proper assessment folks.

-Snip-

Lets be the super sleuths we are, discern and discuss the validation of any potential truth.

Absolutely Russ, so here is what I got from notes taken while watching the video:

OK, so the "true" history of the pyramids, and mankind, is that there was an original pyramid building ET group, who were mass enslaving humans as well. Then a second ET group (the good guys) came along, chased the first ET group out, and freed mankind with new ideas. Hmm, well then what happened to that newfound freedom for humanity? Even if this story is true, "meet the new boss, same as the old boss" comes to mind. Looks to me like it's time to change bosses again, and *that's* what this is about. The marketing campaign is a side show.

Courtney Brown: (2:22)

Disclosure is about you, being shown absolute and totally convincing information, so that you are in no doubt about something.

Sorry Courtney, but I'm not seeing it. All I was shown was a couple of guys (supposedly) doing RV sessions. What the heck kind of proof is that? I could also make a video showing me revealing the secrets of the universe by drawing on a sketch pad. Come on man...

Courtney Brown: (18:37)

Do not allow others to do your thinking for you.

Even though this is *precisely* what Courtney is doing, by telling us the "real" story of the E.T./pyramid combination.

Courtney Brown:

Look at the data yourself, make up your own mind

What data???

Courtney Brown: (24:44)

I know all of this may seem like a lot to absorb

Yes, it is Courtney...

Some further things that caught my interest:

So we are not to wait for a "Presidential announcement", or some announcement from "elite sources". No no no don't do that! Just wait for what a hand full of his elite remote viewers have to say. Nice...

He keeps mentioning those "secretive elites", the "military elites" and such. Really Courtney? Those elites are your bread and butter, and you are snuggled up in bed right there with them dear sir.

The asteroid belt being the result of an exploded planet is not a new idea, and neither is the idea of multiple realities and timelines. Remote viewers did not just discover these things. The idea of levitating the pyramid stones is certainly not new either.

And lastly (for now). The origins of remote viewing are as embedded in the wonderful world of Intelligence, black ops, psy ops, and mind control as you can get. He uses the word "project" 27 times.

My 2 cents.

Cheers

ronin
15th March 2014, 18:51
what is not being said is why the pyramids and the river nile are a duplicate of the Orion constellation and the milky way?
also that the shafts built within the pyramids align to certain stars in the era that they where built.
Graham Hancock wrote the fingerprints of the gods concerning his findings and the link between the pyramids and Orion.

we have a fascination now with what the pineal gland was actually used for and it,s symbolic use throughout history.
we hear how we are light beings,of how thoth is a light being,a ascended master travelling through dimensions.
we here how people claim to call their home orion,plaides or other such outer space galaxy or star system.
we know the Dogon tribe knew about stars and certain planets before science found them.

what if there is a stargate!
but it is a stargate for souls.
and it connects the microcosm with the macrocosm and it is located within Orion.
people yearn to go home to a galaxy far away.one that they forgot about but still long for.
could that doorway be located within Orion,a door way for the soul?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ut1XEnbdvmk

this is a good one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-EG39x3c0o

part 2.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Gnlq8WnCX4

BabaRa
15th March 2014, 19:46
I just took the time to watch the complete CB video.

I did not get nauseous.
I did not see it as a plea to get money. He offers newsletters for free.
Yes, he needs money as does any organization. But he gave plenty of info for free.

None of the info he gave was either new or astounding to me. Have heard it all before. Edgar Cayce talked about how they floated the blocks of stone into place.

I know remote viewing works. Can it be considered scientific research - IMO if it is done in blind studies, I think it is as scientific as any other study, if one considers that in all studies the researcher effects the outcome.

While above I said I didn't learn anything new, perhaps others have.

I believe we each need to be honest with ourselves when we watch or listen to anything/anybody. As true researchers, we need to begin neutral, not with a preconceived goal of proving the material right or wrong.

We find what we are looking for. If we stay neutral, perhaps we will find the threads of truth which run through everything that's out there.
Prejudging is not neutral. Judging someone is wrong to prove your own theory is right - is not neutral - it's ego driven - and will eventually box you into a corner which limits growth.

Highland1
15th March 2014, 20:10
I have just copied this statement from Courtneys Facebook page:

I have decided to wait some days before posting the next part of the announcement to give some time for the dust to settle. We always knew this "noise" would happen when we released the project. It is interesting to note that seemingly 99% of the negative comments are related to the fact that part of the announcement involves a video that costs some money, and those people apparently think poorly of us because of this. Unfortunately, it is not possible for us to give everything we do away for free. I do not know of another organization that gives more of what it does away for free than The Farsight Institute, including all of our instructional materials. But for the record, for those who are interested, all of us at The Farsight Institute are volunteers; there are no salaried people. Moreover, the parent corporation that sells the videos (Farsight, Inc., which is different from the nonprofit, The Farsight Institute) gives all of its revenue (which is not much) to pay for bills that support the mission of The Farsight Institute. Farsight, Inc. has far less than $1,000 in its bank account, and there are bills associated with producing the video that people are complaining about that total much more than that. I personally have given over $100,000 to the Institute over the years, and I have never taken anything from any of my remote-viewing activities or research. And about the new video itself, we are only using the normal distribution outlets that are available to us. This is the planet we live on. I wish we could give everything away that we do, but doing so would only mean that we would cease to exist.

One last point, I had to disable comments on the YouTube video announcement released earlier today. It was taking too much of my time to search for and delete profanity. You are free to argue on this Facebook page. But please keep the profanity out of it. Thanks.

Russ

sandy
15th March 2014, 23:35
Had CB indicated, in his preemptive clues, that there will be ongoing DVD segments for sale to augment the costs of releasing the information he has gleaned from remote viewing, there wouldn't be much dust to deal with, I would surmise.

Altaira
16th March 2014, 09:00
Many who want to promote something as important as this would let everyone to watch it for free for at least 24 our prior making us to pay. If it indeed is so important I would buy it even after I've seen it and I would recommend it to my friends as worth the money and need to see. Lets not forget to no matter what some people can't get rid of the aggressive marketing legacy learnt so far and they just do it the old known way by making unbelievable statements and expecting to catch as much fish as they can. Those times have already gone and not many people would buy this specially those within the awaken communities. They might rely on the fact that most of us are naturally curious and we all sense and expect that something is about to happen and we all want to see real changes in the world.

KosmicKat
16th March 2014, 12:19
One last point, I had to disable comments on the YouTube video announcement released earlier today. It was taking too much of my time to search for and delete profanity.

It sounds as if, at least, the people that pay the drones to keep up their meaningless buzz are upset!

Calabash
16th March 2014, 13:03
Julius Caesar was stabbed 23 times on the Ides of March, hence the saying, "Beware the ides of March". Wonder if Courtney has topped this figure . . . . :). I will buy the video out of curiosity - and more than a little hope - although it has to be said that my "alternative collection" for want of a better term (hey, let's think of a better one . . . ) has more than its fair share of fakery and complete bollux - :) - ah (sigh) such is life . . . .

Dunno about the rest of the world but in London today the spring-like weather is just A - M - A - ZING - Happy Sunday everyone!

Fred Steeves
16th March 2014, 13:22
There is no one more highly respected (that I am aware of) in the ultra elite remote viewing community than retired Army Col. John B. Alexander, of "Men Who Stare At Goats" fame. Aside from his many other endeavors, he is a Board Member of IRVA (International Remote Viewing Association). I thought the following from Mr. Alexander would be of interest in this conversation, regardless of one's views on the matter.

From Remote Viewing to Mind Control is one short step for those steeped in the conspiracy theories that abound today. Can remote viewers read your mind or implant thoughts? Did "the Government" cover up Saddam's use of biological agents during Desert Storm? Did they orchestrate the Oklahoma City bombing followed by the attacks on the World Trade Center? Are they routinely kidnapping people for sinister psychological experimentation?

If you are going be involved with phenomena such as remote viewing, you'd better understand conspiracy theory because you are part of it.
http://www.irva.org/conferences/speakers/alexander.html

Cheers

Calabash
16th March 2014, 13:28
Thanks for that Fred - I have nothing against Mind Control, as long it's my own mind I'm controlling and nobody else's, and vice-versa. My interest at the moment is focused on the Montalk website where it seems that we're all "under the influence", all the time, without even being aware of it (see my signature quote below). I refuse to accept this interference, to the effect that if there is a way around it or out of it I WILL FIND IT. ha ha ha - I'm not a fortune teller by any means, but I see a lot of agg in store . . .

jsb_swampfox
17th March 2014, 11:42
You know what would be great is if CB would get his RV team together and tell us what happened to the Malaysian Flight. For me, this would give a great deal of credibility to the RV phenomenon. Assuming he gives the correct outcome, and it proves to be inline with their RV of this incident. Sorry if this is a little off topic...

BabaRa
18th March 2014, 16:53
You know what would be great is if CB would get his RV team together and tell us what happened to the Malaysian Flight. For me, this would give a great deal of credibility to the RV phenomenon. Assuming he gives the correct outcome, and it proves to be inline with their RV of this incident. Sorry if this is a little off topic...

Great idea!

Spiral
18th March 2014, 19:35

I just clicked on this thread to say exactly the same thing :chrs:

ronin
18th March 2014, 19:48
anything coming from CB and his crew will not surprise any of us.
everything he has to say is already known.
if their aim is to reach a younger audience and awaken them for the benefit of sales or introducing new people to the art of remote viewing,then i feel he may have just done that.
it,s just the way he has gone about it!
cliffhanger galore.
with the response he got he is now holding back until the time is right to let the truth be known?

Atlantis will be next and the crystals they used!how we where created as a slave race to the et,s.why we value gold so much!how many slave races are deposited on different plantets to resource the minerals for the collection of other being?

shamanseeker
20th March 2014, 15:03
I've just seen this video. I didn't know about this thread which is extremely interesting. I haven't had time to read it all yet but will. The BBC flashed all these illuminati symbols during a football game with ominous comments on the Ides of March.

Why would they do this? It would seem that on the Ides of March a time of reckoning comes. Destinies will be determined. Will the dictator as in Shakespeare's 'Julius Caesar' win or will he be defeated? This is very interesting from my point of view as Italy has become very blatantly a dictatorship during the last few years and the process seems to have been completed with Renzi becoming unelected premier and having this week received (after the President of the Republic, Napolitano who has been instrumental in putting him there and ignoring the Constitution) the 'blessings' of Angela Merkel. The loudest voices against a dictator have been raised by the dictators themselves and aimed at the opposition.
Who is going to win? The dictators or the people who will not accept it? Is this the question?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jV7GEutiz4Y

Here is a better view of it all. If you feel offended by the use of this symbolism, why don’t you think of writing into the BBC and asking them exactly what was their purpose?

'Liverpool v Manchester United. Match of the day. BBC 16th March 2014.

Flashing Illuminati symbolism right into the front rooms of millions. And the millions are oblivious to it. Even if they notice it (and they will even subliminally) they will never think of asking themselves “Why are the BBC doing that? What does it mean?”

For those that know what they’re doing and why – to try to explain will have these wondering people with no clue and no answers just look at us as if we’re abnormal.

Oh well. See you in hell! :-)

People just don’t seem to take the initiative and do this kind of thing as if they are afraid to. And that is EACTLY why these people get away with the **** they feed us! So we (but don’t count me in on it, I’ve made my voice heard enough I’m going hoarse) only have ourselves to blame. One person can’t affect them. They just dismiss that or just ignore it altogether, but if people would “get off their arses” and create some hell about it in numbers then maybe… just maybe…..'

Read more: http://earthlinggb.wordpress.com/2014/03/18/the-bbc-illuminated/

Altaira
20th March 2014, 15:49
Originally Posted by jsb_swampfox View Post

I asked Courtney and here is his reply :
Hi Rayna,
Thanks for asking. No. This is not the type of project we do. We do only scientific projects that take about a year each.
Warmly,
Courtney

ronin
20th March 2014, 18:11
I asked Courtney and here is his reply :
thought i heard somewhere that he had worked for the military?
if he has do you actually think they would want to wait a year for the results?
the military want to know things now and as quickly as possible.

how many police units have used physics to find missing people?and they get results?

so the question would be can he RV?or is he taking knowledge that is all over the net and piecing his own story ?

Sparky
20th March 2014, 18:33
Shamanseeker

Why would they do this? It would seem that on the Ides of March a time of reckoning comes. Destinies will be determined. Will the dictator as in Shakespeare's 'Julius Caesar' win or will he be defeated? This is very interesting from my point of view as Italy has become very blatantly a dictatorship during the last few years and the process seems to have been completed with Renzi becoming unelected premier and having this week received (after the President of the Republic, Napolitano who has been instrumental in putting him there and ignoring the Constitution) the 'blessings' of Angela Merkel. The loudest voices against a dictator have been raised by the dictators themselves and aimed at the opposition.
Who is going to win? The dictators or the people who will not accept it? Is this the question?

There is a connection starting with Jesuit educated Joseph Atwill's book Caesars Messiah.

While studying the two most prominent works of the 1st century – Josephus’ “Wars of the Jews” and the Gospels – Atwill noticed a series of parallels occurring in sequence between the military campaign of the Roman Caesar Titus Flavius and the ministry of Jesus. His findings led him to a startling new conclusion about the origins of Christianity – that a Roman imperial family, the Flavians, had created Christianity to pacify the Jews’ rebellion against Rome, and even more incredibly, they had placed a literary satire within the Gospels and “Wars of the Jews” to inform posterity of this fact.
http://caesarsmessiah.com/blog/about/

The results of Atwill’s research are set out in his book “Caesar’s Messiah”. The second edition of “Caesar’s Messiah”, Ulysses Press 2006, became the best selling work of religious history in the US in 2007, and its German translation “Das Messias Ratsel”, Ulstein 2008, achieved #1 Best Seller status. The Flavian Signature edition of “Caesar’s Messiah”, CreateSpace 2011, adds the most detailed presentation of the parallels Atwill discovered between the works of Josephus and the Book of Luke. His upcoming book, “The Single Strand”, is also slated to be published by Ulstein, and a documentary film based on “Caesar’s Messiah” is being released in 2011. Atwill is an avid chess player, having more than 100 victories over Grandmasters and International Masters, and holding an ICC Masters rating of 2358.

Another researcher (can't think of name at the moment) has made the connection with cloning in Germany 1920's concerning Hitler and Merkel believed to be the product of his loins. It's dark stuff - interviews on internet.

One thing should be obvious, the real person (described as Jesus in the book) whoever he was didn't write or inspire his home boys he roamed with to write it. The guy in the book approved of slavery; said some ridiculous things to reinforce government like: "Give to Caesar the things that are Caesars and those that are Gods to gods." (not exact quote as I don't have time to look up Chapter/verse)

The "God" in the Old Testament was a blood thirsty murderer telling his followers to go into villages and slay everyone including their animals...and: "If a woman be found with child, cut that child from her womb".

But...he loves you!

The OT God also liked the smell of burnt roasted animals. Never showed up to eat them, but, he liked to smell them. Strange God? He only smells, but doesn't eat? I'm curious what he thinks of our farts?

But...he loves you!

Several years ago, a British company was contracted to create that same smell for astronauts so they could get accustomed to the odor to prevent barfing in their space suits.

Never look to one Person, Organization, Book, Corporation, Religion, for the truth. They don't have it and if they did, they wouldn't tell you. Their God is "Gold, Oil, Drugs" plus slavery, pedophilia, blackmail, bribes, murder...and anything else you can think of that you would not consider engaging in.

It would seem that on the Ides of March a time of reckoning comes Not only then, but don't you think it's a "quickening" of connecting the dots when you relax and smile as there is nothing to be afraid of?

I think CB is jerking our entertainment chain. I prefer old "Laurel and Hardy" movies or "The Last of the Summer Wine" as they make me laugh. I love Nora Batty, her sagging hose and hair curlers coupled with Compo's constant passion for her just "as she is".:hugs:

ronin
20th March 2014, 19:51
The "God" in the Old Testament was a blood thirsty murderer telling his followers to go into villages and slay everyone including their animals...and: "If a woman be found with child, cut that child from her womb".

this god was called Yaweh and was created by moses.
Yahweh was actually a devil or demon that fooled Moses.

we often hear people say why would god allow such atrocious acts allowed upon us if he really cared and loved us?
that is because the god that Moses created was not a true god and may still have a foothole in todays society.

Tom Montalk explains this on his website http://montalk.net/.

ronin
20th March 2014, 20:15
the ides of March used in football videos is a innocent joke.
what they are doing is taking some date from history and relating it to football.

they are using it as a marketing programme to state that the game is on for football.
a competition for all the football teams.

i think mainstream media have starting taking note of the alternative forums and they are starting to use this as either .
not only football,but with movies and the music industry.
a marketing scheme.
a laugh in your face bitch slap.
or dis information.

Altaira
20th March 2014, 20:18
thought i heard somewhere that he had worked for the military?
if he has do you actually think they would want to wait a year for the results?
the military want to know things now and as quickly as possible.

how many police units have used physics to find missing people?and they get results?

so the question would be can he RV?or is he taking knowledge that is all over the net and piecing his own story ?

I can't answer those questions but can only speculate. My view here is that the RV technique is not good enough to provide definite answers when it comes to time travel. If he was confident about the results they are getting he wouldn't missed opportunity to increase the credibility of the The Farsight Institute by solving the misery around the missing plain, unless he is still connected to the military forces who don't need to discover something they already now.

They spend a year on a particular project to as they repeat the same target within a period of time in order to achieve reliable scientifically proven results.

ronin
20th March 2014, 20:26
have any of you heard of...
locale 1
locale 2
locale 3

i think in astral projection and Remote viewing what we may see is through etheric eyes and a different dimension to our 3d reality.
so we may not get a clear picture as we are observing in a different state of being.

just came back to me.
as a child i remember falling asleep on the couch.
i would wake up(half asleep) and be able to see around the room without opening my eyes.
the difference was,everything was distorted.
i could hear and see and be in that lucid moment.
but it was not real to me at that time as my perception only knew of the 3d reality that we live in.

Altaira
20th March 2014, 20:43
Our state of consciousness has to resonate with the vibration of the reality in which we are at that moment. In astral projection and I assume in RV state we use the body which resonates with the same vibration. Other wise we cant interact and even see anything, we won't be able to make contact . Just like in 3d we see only 3d objects in the astral we use our astral body to travel and observe. We may not get clear picture because we don't know how to navigate in this reality and how to use the new senses, however some people know better than other how to do this. Also those finer realities are a lot more thought sensitive and if we know how to control our thoughts and to stay focused we will be able to see clearly.

ronin
20th March 2014, 20:45
Our state of consciousness has to resonate with the vibration of the reality in which we are at that moment. In astral projection and I assume in RV state we use the body which resonates with the same vibration. Other wise we cant interact and even see anything, we won't be able to make contact . Just like in 3d we see only 3d objects in the astral we use our astral body to travel and observe. We may not get clear picture because we don't know how to navigate in this reality and how to use the new senses, however some people know better than other how to do this. Also those finer realities are a lot more thought sensitive and if we know how to control our thoughts and to stay focused we will be able to see clearly.

ditto see the post above amended!
and the time.

Altaira
20th March 2014, 21:01
i would wake up(half asleep) and be able to see around the room without opening my eyes.
the difference was,everything was distorted.
i could hear and see and be in that lucid moment.
but it was not real to me at that time as my perception only knew of the 3d reality that we live in.

I am not talking from direct experience, I have a very limited one, but from what I've read and heard so far. William Buhlman explains this very well.

ronin
20th March 2014, 21:10
I am not talking from direct experience, I have a very limited one, but from what I've read and heard so far. William Buhlman explains this very well.
ahh what comes to mind is.....
someone tried to tell me something but at the time i did not understand it.

there is a difference in knowing the path and walking the path.

we can read as many books as we can take in.
to adapt knowledge within our lives is the difficult task.

Altaira
20th March 2014, 21:17
I agree with you but I also mentioned I am on that path just can't compare my limited experience with the one that Bihlman has. I never talk about things I don't understand though.

Sparky
20th March 2014, 21:27
Hi Ronin:

this god was called Yaweh and was created by moses.
Yahweh was actually a devil or demon that fooled Moses.

Moses was a fictional character; a myth. Here's just one of many recent scholarly sources and you don't have to buy the book to learn. This author exposes "Moses the Law Giver" and "lays the character out in lavender" with her preliminary intelligent research:

http://freethoughtnation.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=4182

ronin
20th March 2014, 22:02
Hi Ronin:

Moses was a fictional character; a myth. Here's just one of many recent scholarly sources and you don't have to buy the book to learn. This author exposes "Moses the Law Giver" and "lays the character out in lavender" with her preliminary intelligent research:

http://freethoughtnation.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=4182
thank you but this is above my intelligence and understanding.

Sparky
20th March 2014, 23:27
Hi Ronin:

thank you but this is above my intelligence and understanding.

Please do not be judgmental about yourself. No one else is. Should anyone be foolish to venture an opinion, it matters not. Thankfully, you do not live in their head; your space starts from within you. I know what you wrote above is not true and when you pause to think about it; you will also know it is not true.

All you have to do toss your shoulders back when you're at the keyboard, suck in deep breaths and exhale, wear a smile and sip a cold one if you care to. Water is fine or whatever is your favorite.

Paste a reminder to do this and make it a habit. You'll be amazed how the information will flow and you will know that you know, especially when focusing on one topic.

The sun is over the yard arm here and I'm going to follow my advice and fix a dry martini with a stuffed rocket. (olive with garlic)

Cheers!

shamanseeker
24th March 2014, 08:48
There is a connection starting with Jesuit educated Joseph Atwill's book Caesars Messiah.

http://caesarsmessiah.com/blog/about/

Another researcher (can't think of name at the moment) has made the connection with cloning in Germany 1920's concerning Hitler and Merkel believed to be the product of his loins. It's dark stuff - interviews on internet.

One thing should be obvious, the real person (described as Jesus in the book) whoever he was didn't write or inspire his home boys he roamed with to write it. The guy in the book approved of slavery; said some ridiculous things to reinforce government like: "Give to Caesar the things that are Caesars and those that are Gods to gods." (not exact quote as I don't have time to look up Chapter/verse)

But...he loves you!

The OT God also liked the smell of burnt roasted animals. Never showed up to eat them, but, he liked to smell them. Strange God? He only smells, but doesn't eat? I'm curious what he thinks of our farts?

But...he loves you!

Several years ago, a British company was contracted to create that same smell for astronauts so they could get accustomed to the odor to prevent barfing in their space suits.

Never look to one Person, Organization, Book, Corporation, Religion, for the truth. They don't have it and if they did, they wouldn't tell you. Their God is "Gold, Oil, Drugs" plus slavery, pedophilia, blackmail, bribes, murder...and anything else you can think of that you would not consider engaging in.

Not only then, but don't you think it's a "quickening" of connecting the dots when you relax and smile as there is nothing to be afraid of?

I think CB is jerking our entertainment chain. I prefer old "Laurel and Hardy" movies or "The Last of the Summer Wine" as they make me laugh. I love Nora Batty, her sagging hose and hair curlers coupled with Compo's constant passion for her just "as she is".:hugs:

Interesting, Sparky because Renzi is a Jesuit as is the Pope!

Altaira
22nd September 2014, 09:12
Here is some more from Courtney

Courtney Brown - 911: What Really Happened? Part One

Courtney Brown discusses the results of a remote viewing project which focused on the events of 9/11. The 9/11 terrorist attacks in New York and Washington, D.C. in the year 2001 were arguably the most shocking and audacious events to happen so far this century. There are many unexplained anomalies associated with these attacks. The number and nature of the anomalies have led a significant and growing number of people to question the official explanation of these events as simply the actions of a small band of terrorists known as al-Qaeda led by Osama bin Laden. This investigation takes a fresh look at 9/11 using remote-viewing methods that were originally developed by the U.S. military and used for espionage purposes. The results are both deeply disturbing and highly controversial.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jke8KEYvtHc&list=UUSPuU8_YLls7Orv-XKyEY5g