PDA

View Full Version : What is this

The One
3rd March 2014, 08:34
Check this link out https://maps.google.co.uk/maps?q=google+maps+Decoursey+Bridge+Road,+Vienna,+ MD,+United+States&ie=UTF-8&hq=&hnear=0x89b9b34ed5098a2f:0x6fcd0058e6b17cc2,Decour sey+Bridge+Rd,+Vienna,+MD+21869,+USA&gl=uk&ei=VEwUU5fDAsWrhQf7uIDQAg&ved=0CCwQ8gEwAA

What do you think

Cheers

http://www.rodsbot.com/images_maps_cache/3798-map-cache.jpg

Sooz
3rd March 2014, 09:00
Holy Crap!

How did you find that? Or what led you to find that.

Fascinating Malc!

A crop circle that's not a crop circle? Is it on someone's property? Or out in the boonies?

3rd March 2014, 09:44
Interestingly, it's only about 8 miles from Salisbury. The namesake of which in England is surrounded by many oddities of the mystical and military variety.

Might not be related, just a parellel I couldn't help noticing.

I know this sounds stupid but it looks like a giant charging adapter/dock for something to land on....

Highland1
3rd March 2014, 10:25
Recent theories have suggested that pyramids have been widely connected to energy, healing and the altering of consciousness.

This is obviously a purpose built geometric design but for what purpose I wonder?

Russ

Sooz
3rd March 2014, 10:27
Well, most crop circles are circular and how shall I say? .......abstract....

This is very angular and 'digital' almost, in the visual and very upfront, no abstract there.

It's straight to the point, and yes, it does look like a dock for something to be plugged in.

Mmmmm....:confused:

Most peculiar Mama...

3rd March 2014, 11:08
Listening to my intuition for a moment, this is trying to speak to me. A language not unlike braille.

The One
3rd March 2014, 13:00
Holy Crap!

How did you find that? Or what led you to find that.

Fascinating Malc!

A crop circle that's not a crop circle? Is it on someone's property? Or out in the boonies?

I was going through some stuff i had on crop circles and came across this.I remember how different looking it was to most of the other stuff i had and realised i had not posted it on tot.I havent got a clue how someone found it.

Very intriguing dont ya think