PDA

View Full Version : It's OK not to fit into Society

Sooz
28th February 2014, 10:01
Hi all,

In the short times I have during the day, in-between work gigs, I found this little gem.

Thought some here might find it interesting and thought provoking.:D

http://www.wakingtimes.com/2014/02/25/okay-fit-society/

I sure as hell feel like I don't fit into society and my family at the moment.

But thank God for my best friend who I've known for over 30 years. Bless you Darling if you are reading this.

I fitted into society just great until I woke up, LOL! And my best friend led to my awakening....Greatest joke in the universe.:hilarious:

Edit: I know most of us here know this, thought it might be useful information for our guests.

ronin
28th February 2014, 13:32
what is there a society out there?
strange thing is all though it is ok for not to fit into society.
you maybe comfortable with that i have found that you become a target for society.
you start to intrigue people because you are different to them.
they want to know what makes you tick or donj,t comphrened you.
then they start to poke and dig.

they ridicule you,then become angry and try to get everyone to put you down.
just because they don,t understand you or cannot.
can they just let be?

my best reaction is no reaction they soon run out of steam.

this helps with the knowing thyself and letting go notions very well,only we may not realize it at the time.

https://soundcloud.com/russell-middleton/your-not-alone

Fred Steeves
28th February 2014, 13:46
then they start to poke and dig.

they ridicule you,then become angry and try to get everyone to put you down.
just because they don,t understand you or cannot.

I'm sorry to hear this is your experience ronin, because that's not my experience in day to day "real life" at all. Sure people think I'm an odd duck, and they are quite correct according to societal norms. No problemo. That being said, I treat others around me with the utmost of respect, and that's usually what I get back in return.

ronin
28th February 2014, 14:23
I'm sorry to hear this is your experience ronin, because that's not my experience in day to day "real life" at all. Sure people think I'm an odd duck, and they are quite correct according to societal norms. No problemo. That being said, I treat others around me with the utmost of respect, and that's usually what I get back in return.

things are as they are Fred,no worries;)

BabaRa
28th February 2014, 17:29
First of all, what does "fitting in" mean? If it means this: (Quoted from article referenced in post #1) "People who strive to fit in and conform to society are some of the most subservient and controlled people you’ll ever meet. They tend to follow the flock and are highly influenced by other people’s opinions versus formulating their own regardless of what other people think." . . .

I would guess that most on this Forum would say they don't fit into that scenario, nor would they want to.

OTOH - there is a fine line here, some call it the Razor's Edge, and walking it isn't easy (at first). I will simply say the EGO separates; the soul UNITES. . . . rather than saying "they don't understand me" - what would happen if you realized they are thinking the same thing. "You don't understand them". If you say this is true and I don't want to be around them; Ask yourself?: I am simply perpetuated the world as it already is? All these divisions and labels keep us constantly fighting or pulling away from each other. That's the world we are now seeing.

I believe inside, we are all the same. We may paint our faces differently, wear different skins, but underneath we all feel alone and disinfranchised. Pulling in is the Ego's way of separation. (And by this I don't mean we should never be alone. Alone time is necessary and important in discovering and understanding self.) But the days of retreating to the cave and staying there are past, my friends. The days of finding a group that separates is over. It is now time to reach out. If we assume everyone we meet is hurting, 95% of the time we'll be right.

Tolerance will be a very important trait in building a new world. I actually believe we have begun to do that on this Forum. A shift has taken place, as we've learned to agree to disagree about certain subjects, but with humor and respect. So let's take what we've learned here and spread it out. I don't think it would surprise you to realize we've become a little cell of light, an experiment so to speak that worked. We've learned many things here, as we've all become teachers and students. No one above the other. United in a lovely way, yet all so different.

So, I encourage you, not to see different as a divider, but as challenge to understand and connect. Remember it is the Ego's goal to separate. It is the soul's purpose to unit. Which voice are you listening to and is that voice bringing you happiness and the world you wish to see?

ronin
28th February 2014, 18:30
you sound like a mother BabRa..

a mother who can see all the misadventures of her children.
the squabbles and the irks of her children.
but one who knows.

a mother who can love but be stern.
who will love with a smile.

one who loves to watch and correct.

sorry if i judge you but it my perception.

mother,s are good.

BabaRa
28th February 2014, 20:55
you sound like a mother BabRa..

a mother who can see all the misadventures of her children.
the squabbles and the irks of her children.
but one who knows.

a mother who can love but be stern.
who will love with a smile.

one who loves to watch and correct.

sorry if i judge you but it my perception.

mother,s are good.

Thank you ronin.

I didn't take it as judgment at all, but a great compliment.

Amanda
2nd March 2014, 22:08
Fitting in and conforming. I am unable to do either anymore. I have been a sleeper and am aware of the difference. I believe that many who have been sleepers still possessed good qualities when they were mind controlled and just had to get to the rousing stage to be free from the cabal/illuminati/whatever.

As a Teacher I have seen many Students who are full of enquiry - asking questions about their world. Some Students are well behaved and attend school and engage in their lessons but still ask questions about their entire world and have an acute awareness that what they are being taught, is just a controlled administrative system. Then there are the Students who struggle for a variety of reasons - they too know the world is not as it should or could be.

I share this because there are many many souls on this earth - having a human experience - who feel they do not belong and who are rousing from their induced slumber or who are fully awake. We are in good company and we are all over the globe - thank heavens. The exciting part of the journey is that we are all connecting and that is changing every dynamic that has been instilled by the cabal/illuminati/whatever.

Soon it is we - who temporarily feel out of place - that will be the norm and those who are asleep will be the ones who feel as though they are out of place. The shift is happening and it is wonderful.

Much Peace - Amanda :):flag::thup::group hug::unity::sun::lets make::meditating::cloud::victorious::smile2::hug:: popc: