PDA

View Full Version : Cartoon predicts the future 50 years ago

Altaira
21st February 2014, 17:51
An interesting cartoon that prophetically depicts what is happening today. As far as I remember the Illuminati have to tell us in advance what they are planning to do, if this is the case it has been done in a very straight forward way.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4uV0chWsIrw

modwiz
21st February 2014, 21:54
So much truth, except the part where people see the threat and act upon it.

Altaira
22nd February 2014, 09:41
Yes true, unfortunately life is not a cartoon and people should start thinking not spoonfed with the right information that will trigger the correct reaction.

KosmicKat
22nd February 2014, 13:46
What I get from this is the old saw "divide ... and conquer"

Instead of acting responsibly, hand over your authority to someone you trust. Trust in them to act responsibly on your behalf.

It's true that freedom isn't free. We have to act responsibly to maintain the freedom we are born with, and teach our children to do the same.

Fred Steeves
22nd February 2014, 14:26
Interesting little cartoon. True it was quite prophetic, but it was also quite the pro American propaganda piece. Beneath the surface it's encouraging the old tried and true "us vs. them" mentality. Produced 50 years ago, I'm assuming the "ISM" snake oil the villain is peddling is probably Communism. So "ISM's" are bad then right? Sure, I'll go along with that, as *any* system ending in ISM I don't trust to say the least. Although "ISM" is also a part of Capitalism, they never refer to the "good guys", "the Capitalists", as being of CapitalISM do they? (LOL)

It was also interesting that a tycoon, reminiscent of the infamous robber barons that of course continue to this day, was one of the characters depicted as being a potential victim of the dreaded bottle of ISM. Poor little tycoon... So that's three different things off the top of my head this cartoon is telling us, there may well be more if more closely examined.