PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul vs The View

Calz
21st February 2014, 04:17
Old one prior to the 2012 prez election ... and why I posted it as off-topic.

What a refreshing guy ... so honest ... able to deal with being surrounded with people trying to take him to task on so many issues.

Why wasn't he elected???

Actually he was ... but that is another story.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iS7EayXFSTk

Calz
21st February 2014, 04:33
Ron Paul, despite leaving office, has continued to be the voice for the people (even though most are asleep and could care less as long as the game is on with some cold beer ... or dancing with the stars.

He is one of the very few out there putting the truth on the line ...

How very sad his (my) country has fallen so completely to inside treason ... planned and spelled out for so very many years.

Will post this one last time in tribute for what he has and continues to do against all odds ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jFvYb_alHnU

modwiz
21st February 2014, 04:44
The Matrix is very appropriate, IMO. Just as Morpheus said, the people are the Matrix and they will defend it, even kill, defending it.

The View, is a view of the Matrix and it comes via the tube people have to pull out of their nervous system. TV.

(Pods, indeed.:ha:)

PurpleLama
5th March 2014, 21:18
The Matrix is very appropriate, IMO. Just as Morpheus said, the people are the Matrix and they will defend it, even kill, defending it.

The View, is a view of the Matrix and it comes via the tube people have to pull out of their nervous system. TV.

(Pods, indeed.:ha:)

Ah, but what if it is not just TV, but anything with a screen.

:hiding:

Sparky
8th March 2014, 21:39
Right you are, PL

Ah, but what if it is not just TV, but anything with a screen.

The most disgusting experience I had last year was observing how family relationships have been destroyed by the fooking dumb phones and people are completely oblivious to this.

My recently divorced friend's sister and her husband were visiting her from overseas with their two teenage children; a boy and girl. My friend asked me if I would show them a video I made years ago that I shared with her a while back.

I decided to invite all 5 of them for dinner and use the video for entertainment and conversation after desert.

Needless to say, all 5 of their damn phones went off intermittently in the dining room. Later in the living room, each one of them engaged their fingers flicking their stupid toys while I showed the video.

It was impossible for me to have a conversation or to enjoy the evening and it was impossible for any of them to have a conversation with each other. They were blind to recognize this. It was "situation normal".

When traveling, I have had a strict rule that anyone wishing to ride with me remove their phone battery or stay the hell home.

It never occurred to me that I should now apply the same rule to anyone I invite as a guest in my house until after that night.

People are truly unaware their mind has turned to mush from their chronic use electromagnetic toys.

What good will it do to have people "wake up" when they fail to recognize their bad manners, ungraciousness, - or cheek?