PDA

View Full Version : Cryptoterrestrials - who and what are they?

Calabash
15th February 2014, 09:47
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s04-hqHT4Us

Here is a link to a PDF version of Mac Tonnies' book, which was found in manuscript form after his death.
http://www.scribd.com/doc/162076954/The-Cryptoterrestrials-Mac-Tonnies

If Archons exist, who and what are they? Like Mac Tonnies and Bill Schneider, Jay Weidner is getting close to understanding this mystery, and how to identify the ones that may live among us. Just after announcing that he was close to being able to identify them, Mac died in his sleep at the age of 34. Bill Schneider has also died.

But Jay is still with us, and in the interview below he tells us all he knows about the Archons. As the Nag Hammadi text warns, the Archons walk among us. They like violence and destruction. They are hungry for our suffering.

Who are they? What do they look like, these ancient and terrible beings who legend says live among us? Jay is far down the dangerus road of understanding the secrets of the Archons, and how to break their power over the deeply hypnotized human species.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EiJ9nnI1RKU

Here's a link to a website with more links to cryptoterrestrial info

http://spottingcryptoterrestrials.blogspot.co.uk/

Highland1
15th February 2014, 11:25
Its no coincidence that people seem to "die" after offering disclosure....

Russ

Calabash
15th February 2014, 11:57
UFO intelligence use a form oholography to trick us into thinking we’reobserving tangible vehicles? The possibility can’t be discounted. MichaelTalbot supports the holographic theory inhis book
The Holographic Universe
,noting that some UFO displays have morei n common with sophisticated projections than spacecraft.The same can be said of many close encounters of the third or fourth kind iwhich witnesses report anomalous spatial effects. Some witnesses have described the interior of apparent alien vehicles as considerably larger than the craft as seefrom outside; this odd detail, so bizarre when considered in isolation, might be explained as a perceptual trick enacted by the “aliens”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WhN1STep_zk#t=39

Let's put it all together folks . .

Fred Steeves
15th February 2014, 12:43
There's a lot of scattered pieces to putting this puzzle together, and there was one piece I hadn't heard before watching the second video in the opening post. That Archons look like gray E.T.'s. It's also a strangely familiar puzzle piece, and it seems to (once again) point back to the "Workings" of Crowley and Parsons.

In the "Amalantrah Working" is where Crowley invoked the discarnate being he called "Lam", through meditation and channeling. Looks like a Gray doesn't it? Why is that???

Nearly three decades later came Parson's "Babalon Working", where he teamed up with "Frater X" (Ron Hubbard) for the extensive ritual. This is said of what transpired during that: "Parsons opened the door and something flew in".

I just find it both odd and striking, that seemingly a major portion of any "conspiracy' type research leads eventually back to these guys. Not to say that an Archonic influence wasn't around well before the 20th Century, but that perhaps this influence was vastly strengthened starting in this time. The "Workings" of these two did not cease with their deaths either, rather they have very likely become even more perfected.

So what are you saying here Fred? You know what? I'm not really sure to tell you the truth. Not yet anyway... I just know there's something to this, and it's something that *far* surpasses just the Archon conversation.

Could I be wrong? Sure, but not entirely.

Highland1
15th February 2014, 23:56
[

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s04-hqHT4Us

Here is a link to a PDF version of Mac Tonnies' book, which was found in manuscript form after his death.
http://www.scribd.com/doc/162076954/The-Cryptoterrestrials-Mac-Tonnies

If Archons exist, who and what are they? Like Mac Tonnies and Bill Schneider, Jay Weidner is getting close to understanding this mystery, and how to identify the ones that may live among us. Just after announcing that he was close to being able to identify them, Mac died in his sleep at the age of 34. Bill Schneider has also died.

But Jay is still with us, and in the interview below he tells us all he knows about the Archons. As the Nag Hammadi text warns, the Archons walk among us. They like violence and destruction. They are hungry for our suffering.

Who are they? What do they look like, these ancient and terrible beings who legend says live among us? Jay is far down the dangerus road of understanding the secrets of the Archons, and how to break their power over the deeply hypnotized human species.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EiJ9nnI1RKU

Here's a link to a website with more links to cryptoterrestrial info

http://spottingcryptoterrestrials.blogspot.co.uk/

This is very thought inspiring information, thank you Calabash.

So, if you were an unseen intelligence behind a GENETIC RACE YOU ARE USING... wouldn’t you by now have reused and perfected them?...( “We’RE HALFWAY THERE." -Weatherly on Veritas) ....AND.... (“Could fairies” and "elves" - and all their mythical successors - be distorted representations of an actual species?" -Mac

Sunday, January 6, 2013

ATTACH=CONFIG]377[/ATTACH]

Russ

modwiz
16th February 2014, 00:25
Archons are inorganic. The man in the video used language that was undignified and unserious. Referring to archons as 'critters' twice. The man is unfit to speak informatively or authoritatively on the subject, IMO.

He did his best to handle the subject of John Lash, a serious Gnostic scholar, as if he and John were on the same 'page'. They are not even in the same league. I would say he has, at best, a little cursory knowledge of the subject. At worst he is almost clueless. IMO.

Archons and archontic influence are very different subjects. The speaker does not know the difference.

Glad to get that off my chest, so to speak.

modwiz
16th February 2014, 01:14
I know Calabash put the video here to be helpful with a discussion that many are interested in, as it ties into the loosh subject. I want to acknowledge her for creating more dialogue.

Now, whether it was because she did not 'vet' the video or is unable to vet the video. The speaker presents himself as knowledgeable and considered to be a suitable interviewee that became a video. Calabash has every reason to expect the speaker to have a command of the subject. I did feel moved to call the presentation for what it is. A misinfo bomb. This is no reflection, at all, on the part of Calabash,

I have been a part of John Lash's Gaian Navigation Experiment for over two years now,and been exposed to more material, by a true scholar, than many. I am trying to provide a service. Jorr urged me to join. He and his lady were members too. All is well.

My critique of this man and his handling of the subject, not to mention a warm reception of it by a few, aroused some ire within me. I put out loosh and I have 'company'. Of archontic beings. They are in my energy field (I saw one for the first time as I meditated to clear myself) and letting me know they are unhappy with me trying to clear the debris around this subject. They thrive in the idiocy spouted by the speaker. Misinformation that puts them in physical bodies is like watching the 'unbusy' hand of a magician. It also creates a 'creepy' factor. "They are in our midst". This generates low current of fear. Loosh.

I am going to have a tobacco break to make myself untasty to them and reset.

If any think my views are incorrect, I am only too glad to leave the subject. I will bring me relief from the archontic beings I have attracted. This owes to my frustration at confusion entering into important conversations at their inception. I am making loosh.:fpalm:

ronin
16th February 2014, 02:17
is it now time for truth wizard!

modwiz
16th February 2014, 02:27
is it now time for truth wizard!

Well, maybe someone has it. All I have is some due diligence to a subject.

ronin
16th February 2014, 02:28
then speak of what you know.
let,s get this matter over with.

modwiz
16th February 2014, 02:33
then speak of what you know.
let,s get this matter over with.

No thanks. It makes me a target and John Lash has the information, IMO. He has one or two excellent videos of interviews with a well informed interviewer. They are Red Ice Creation videos and are available on you tube.

Time for another tobacco break. Maybe a TOT break after that.:shocked:

ronin
16th February 2014, 02:34
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8gfMXEmCew4

sorry my dry sense of humor.

ronin
16th February 2014, 02:40
what gets me Modwiz is that you claim to know things but shy away from direct questions.

of course lash the Nag Hammadi and Castaneda all mention the archons ,flyers and loosh.

but what i want to know is direct experience.

don,t wanna drain you though.

modwiz
16th February 2014, 02:56
what gets me Modwiz is that you claim to know things but shy away from direct questions.

of course lash the nag hammidi and castalana all mention the archons ,flyers and loosh.

but what i want to know is direct experience.

don,t wanna drain you though.

Ronin. I will have to field questions about what I share. That is expected. However, confusions are another matter. Divergent opinions is another. I do not wish to contend with opinions. I would prefer they were put out there like I do. Often opinions and questions get put into the same post, sometimes even intermingled.

There is no posting limit. Opinions and questions can be put into separate posts for greater clarity to both querent and respondent.

Then there are opinions looking for validation. They are always delicate to deal with.

With the above said, I will try and compose a brief, cogent and useful post. It could turn out to be good practice.

ronin
16th February 2014, 03:07
this brings me back to.......
hey i know something but i,m not to sure if you are ready or able to receive the information.
or
i,m a enlightened being and i know your on your path but hey it,s your journey.

now with the subject of archons if i knew information about them and how they actually drain us and we live in there media society.

then i,d whistle like a canary.

target Modwiz?your already a target.so am i and everyone on here,

you meditated on my name.target.
Cearna is doing the same.

we are all targets.

modwiz
16th February 2014, 03:08
Based on Gnostic materials and information from authorities on the subject.

The archons were created when Gaia plunged into the Earth. They were unintentional fragments of her dream. They were conceived as non-physical beings. Inorganic ones. Conceive carries both concept and conception as meanings here. We were conceived as we are, and are becoming.

Emotional self management is the best 'tool' we have in dealing with the archons in a moment to moment basis.

On the physical level our issue is the archontic influences and coordination with other humans. This is an 'immune system' issue at the collective energetic level.

Archons can project temporarily into our dimension. They will look as they are when they do, if other perception factors do not apply.

They are optically blind. They are really quite pitiable. An aspect of creation that was not wanted or needed. We are in this with Gaia to solve.

That is about what I can give for this post.

ronin
16th February 2014, 03:14
i apologize if i pushed you.

but that is my character.

so Gaia left the masculine and created earth.

and in the creation where the archons.

are we there food source?
do they control our lifes?
is re incarnation for their benifit?
are they trying to stop us finding our way home?

modwiz
16th February 2014, 03:17
hey i know something but i,m not to sure if you are ready or able to receive the information.
or
i,m a enlightened being and i know your on your path but hey it,s your journey.

It is not about you (collective you) but, me. I have to field the incoming questions and conflations. My boundaries will not allow me to create that quagmire for myself.

To even hint at my holding back when I present ample original material posts, hints that my efforts are not seen for what they are. Somehow you (personal you) take my perspicacity and twist it into the form your opening words of this post present.

I am not 'holding out' because I deem the collective you unworthy or unready. The actuality is 'fire' and boundary management.

modwiz
16th February 2014, 03:21
are we there food source?
do they control our lifes?
is re incarnation for their benifit?
are they trying to stop us finding our way home?

if we provide it.
if we let them.
Can be, by providing a fresh batch of emotionally dysfunctional humans. Incarnation dynamics are our own.
Gaia is my home right now. For me, the answer is no. Experiences will vary.

modwiz
16th February 2014, 03:24

You get bought back there because it is a stuck point. You are brought there to re-examine your stance. The theme is self value and rejection.

ronin
16th February 2014, 03:25
and we where all unready from the dawn of time .
and those that know held the secrets in their grasp.
judging people if they are worthy.

i have already told you i will wash your feet if you deem worthy to me.

i can offer love or hate it is not complicated.

all i request is truth.

modwiz
16th February 2014, 03:29
target Modwiz?your already a target.so am i and everyone on here,

you meditated on my name.target.
Cearna is doing the same.

we are all targets.

I am surprised to hear this, thinking we would hear more from other members about being approached to 'speak'/represent certain energetic sectors that human curiosity abounds around. I do not refer to abductions.

ronin
16th February 2014, 03:31
you see the archon,s where a mistake.
they just want to survive.
they have no soul.
and they envy us humans.

we have a divine spark that they do not .
we have a source to go back to,they do not.

their hatred for us is paramount.

because they know no love.

modwiz
16th February 2014, 03:32
and we where all unready from the dawn of time .
and those that know held the secrets in their grasp.
judging people if they are worthy.

i have already told you i will wash your feet if you deem worthy to me.

i can offer love or hate it is not complicated.

all i request is truth.

All I have is my personal experiences and knowledge obtained by immersing myself in my studies. It is my truth and it changes almost daily as perceptions and knowledge wax or wane.

modwiz
16th February 2014, 03:38
you see the archon,s where a mistake.
they just want to survive.
they have no soul.
and they envy us humans.

we have a divine spark that they do not .
we have a source to go back to,they do not.

their hatred for us is paramount.

because they know no love.

Pitying them is toxic to them because it is tainted with compassion.

They have no choice in the matter.

Archontically influenced humans have chosen, unwittingly or otherwise. By cleaning up our emotional 'acts' we mitigate the personal archon problem. At that time we can deal with the archontic influences in the controlling factions of humanity. One before the other, IMO.

ronin
16th February 2014, 03:38
be good Modwiz and peace be with you.

ronin
16th February 2014, 03:39
no pity.
just as things are.

Highland1
16th February 2014, 07:43
Modwiz, in your studies, would you say that archons have the ability to hijack individual human consciousness?
I am referring to a previous personal experience of my own.
Also, please can you advise if they are one and the same as the djinn?
I would appreciate any information on this from anyone, not just Modwiz.

Russ

modwiz
16th February 2014, 08:03
Modwiz, in your studies, would you say that archons have the ability to hijack individual human consciousness?
I am referring to a previous personal experience of my own.
Also, please can you advise if they are one and the same as the djinn?
I would appreciate any information on this from anyone, not just Modwiz.

Russ

Hijack is a curious word. In a word, no. It is more like an immune system being overwhelmed. It happens where emotions have overwhelmed a person and they are in turmoil. It is very easy for an archon to 'contribute' to the flurry of thoughts in ones 'head'. These contributions will increase the disempowered view, increase adreno-chemicals, produce loosh as a result, and strengthen them (archons). Their control over behavior is as much as 'their' ideas are followed as our own.

Some equate the Djinn with the archons but, I do not. Simon Parkes would disagree with me. I see the Djinn as intelligent and creative. Archons are neither. I will not say Djinn are friendly, as that would not be correct. My understanding is the archons are blind. Djinn are not, to my knowledge.

That is my understanding that I share. I am still exploring this subject too.

Woody
16th February 2014, 09:31
Hijack is a curious word. In a word, no. It is more like an immune system being overwhelmed. It happens where emotions have overwhelmed a person and they are in turmoil. It is very easy for an archon to 'contribute' to the flurry of thoughts in ones 'head'. These contributions will increase the disempowered view, increase adreno-chemicals, produce loosh as a result, and strengthen them (archons). Their control over behavior is as much as 'their' ideas are followed as our own.

Some equate the Djinn with the archons but, I do not. Simon Parkes would disagree with me. I see the Djinn as intelligent and creative. Archons are neither. I will not say Djinn are friendly, as that would not be correct. My understanding is the archons are blind. Djinn are not, to my knowledge.

That is my understanding that I share. I am still exploring this subject too.

Hi modwz,

Do you think that these archons attach to families or bloodlines? Or individuals that are vulnerable?
I have suspected that nearly every member of my family including grandparents have been targeted by negative entities that seemed to feed off fear.
My childhood was always about fear and dread, from either dark figures in my bedroom at night, or a nightmare that i had everynight for about 6 years, only stopping when i reached about 12 years of age.
My wife sometimes sees these figures standing beside me and touching my head when i'm sleeping.
For many years i thought these experiences were alien related but i'm not so sure now.

Kind regards,

Woody

modwiz
16th February 2014, 09:45
Hi modwz,

Do you think that these archons attach to families or bloodlines? Or individuals that are vulnerable?
I have suspected that nearly every member of my family including grandparents have been targeted by negative entities that seemed to feed off fear.
My childhood was always about fear and dread, from either dark figures in my bedroom at night, or a nightmare that i had everynight for about 6 years, only stopping when i reached about 12 years of age.
My wife sometimes sees these figures standing beside me and touching my head when i'm sleeping.
For many years i thought these experiences were alien related but i'm not so sure now.

Kind regards,

Woody

They attach where loosh is. On our planet, that is almost everywhere. We all produce loosh at some point. Some live in an almost constant state of loosh production.

A word about loosh again. The adreno-chemicals that produce loosh do not have to be from 'classic' dysfunctional emotional patterns. A money manager about to score big will produce loosh as well. Skydiving produces loosh. Adrenaline junkies have archons as companions. The archons will 'suggest' greater feats of daring-do.

Certain families can attract archon 'attention'. High drama is high 'payoff' for them. Bloodline families have the added allure of being 'useful' for more than a meal.

Fred Steeves
16th February 2014, 09:57
An aspect of creation that was not wanted or needed.

I wasn't aware that the Universe makes mistakes.

modwiz
16th February 2014, 09:58
The archons being blind as the reason for the following picture. From a movie or program.

It pictures a conflation of alien types, however, the familiar 'lens for eyes' is featured. These are archon eyes and they have no pupils because they have no optics to perform.

http://img.gawkerassets.com/img/19fsk0h4hwo7cjpg/ku-xlarge.jpg

modwiz
16th February 2014, 10:04
I wasn't aware that the Universe makes mistakes.

Gaia is not the Universe. She emanated from there. The Pleroma, to use a Gnostic term. (Actually means our galactic center).

I am not aware of the Universe making mistakes either. One of the reasons for a lower case 'c' in the word creation that I used.

ronin
16th February 2014, 10:11
tis true they can feed off nearly any emotion created by man.
but their is one emotion that they cannot feed off and that is true love.
that is a energy that they will avoid.

Fred Steeves
16th February 2014, 10:34
Gaia is not the Universe. She emanated from there. The Pleroma, to use a Gnostic term. (Actually means our galactic center).

I am not aware of the Universe making mistakes either. One of the reasons for a lower case 'c' in the word creation that I used.

Yes, I'm well aware that Gaia is not the Universe lol. Sure she emanated from there, as *all* life does, including whatever it is we now refer to as Archons. Who are we to start pointing out in judgment which forms of life we consider to be "unwanted and unneeded"? I just happen to think that's a very dangerous road to go down, as history clearly shows. Agreement is not necessary of course, but talking about things disagreed upon can also make for very good conversation.

P.S. I would also disagree that adrenaline is necessarily loosh producing.

ronin
16th February 2014, 10:57
adrenalin created from what emotion,anger,fear, excitement .
imagine all the fans at a football game creating such energy.how many go on a rampage after the game has finished to unleash the false adrenalin they have created.
or money can created greed,power ect all that energy in wall st everyday.

Calabash
16th February 2014, 11:07
Wow - this thread has moved on in my absence - and certainly not in the direction that I thought it would, although as Modwiz has already said, loosh is something that intrigues me greatly. And not just me it seems :). Thank you to everyone who has contributed so far.

Firstly, apologies for the "misinfo" video, if that's what it was.

I subscribe to Tom Montalk's you tube channel and the first video, with Mac Tonnie, was at the top. It was only 3 minutes long and (imo) I thought it was sound. I'd also never heard of Mac Tonnie before (and now that I've spent some time researching him I don't know how he has escaped me). It is arguable whether, if were still alive, we'd be further along in the understanding of crypto-terrestrials. The second, longer, video interview with Jay Weidner was skimmed but I felt the parts I heard were relevant to the post. Apologies for any unintended misunderstandings and/or racial taunts to our hosts.

Here are links to other information that I have unearthed about loosh recently. They have both originated via Montalk and although I cannot vouch for the truth of the information, there is much content for further discussion.

http://montalk.net/matrix/64/emotional-management
Is an article written by Tom Montalk

http://forum.noblerealms.org/viewtopic.php?id=1064
Forum chat about loosh - before the current Montalk website came into being

ronin
16th February 2014, 11:09
Who are we to start pointing out in judgment which forms of life we consider to be "unwanted and unneeded"?

we have the ability of freewill and choice.
would you like to give your energy away and feel drained to keep another being alive just because it is doing what is natural to it?
psychic vampirism is all to true,is it right for the beings that receive the energy to do so.
without your knowledge and consent?

the difference is that they do not you informed about their being.
because it is not natural and we can protect ourselfs,only once we are aware of them.

modwiz
16th February 2014, 11:17
Here are links to other information that I have unearthed about loosh recently. They have both originated via Montalk and although I cannot vouch for the truth of the information, there is much content for further discussion.

http://montalk.net/matrix/64/emotional-management
Is an article written by Tom Montalk

http://forum.noblerealms.org/viewtopic.php?id=1064
Forum chat about loosh - note the date of 2004, which was before the current Montalk website came into being

I really like Montalk. He was my introduction to loosh in a way I found coherent. It opened doors for me to go in an explore. I highly recommend it

Took a peek a noblerealms and the few posts of a more voluminous content were having solid discussions. Some ideas that do not agree but are well worth considering. They are ideas and not hard facts. The same as served here.

I am going to read the posts at length when I get chance. Looks to be good reading.

Woody
16th February 2014, 12:03
Certain families can attract archon 'attention'. High drama is high 'payoff' for them. Bloodline families have the added allure of being 'useful' for more than a meal.[/QUOTE]

Hi modwiz,
The high drama certainly describes my family very very well, not sure the bloodline fits in with our lot though.
If only i had been born into a "normal family" lol

Kind regards,
Woody

Calabash
16th February 2014, 12:05
Jorr urged me to join. He and his lady were members too. All is well.

They are in my energy field (I saw one for the first time as I meditated to clear myself) and letting me know they are unhappy with me trying to clear the debris around this subject.

I remember Jorr from PA and we shared a few pm's and emails. What a brilliant and generous human being . . . RIP, although I can't imagine him "resting" to be honest :) xx

Is this the first time you've seen one of these beings Rad? Can you describe what the entity looked like and how you fielded it, in case more are drawn to the members on the thread. Many thanks.

The Archons have been referred to as "parasites", which I guess they are, depending on one's perspective. However, not more so than human beings. But I wonder whether they have a natural host or there is a predator somewhere feeding on Archons to complete the cycle. (I think of Gaia as being like a huge self-sustaining terrarium).

Jumping ahead a little (which I'm inclined to do - apols) - there seems to be no way out of the symbiotic relationship that we have with them. Cutting them off without a food supply to face extinction is cruel and heartless and I have raised before the suggestion of a synthetic loosh, like methodone is to heroin. Maybe someone could invent a vibrating loosh machine, although i wonder how that would affect the rest of the planet, to have negative vibrations floating worldwide. Wait - isn't that how it is already? :(

Highland1
16th February 2014, 17:39
The Archons have been referred to as "parasites", which I guess they are, depending on one's perspective. However, not more so than human beings. But I wonder whether they have a natural host or there is a predator somewhere feeding on Archons to complete the cycle. (I think of Gaia as being like a huge self-sustaining terrarium).

I agree Calabash, it seems that all earthly life forms have a parasitic nature just in order to survive.
I suppose it is logical to suspect that thoughtforms and consciousness are most likely have their "parasites" too in the grand scheme of things as they too surely have a role to play?
However, like all things, perhaps archonic parasites can be exploited too?
Perhaps, further still, we created them to justify the incredible inhuman acts of barbarity that humankind have commited throughout the ages?
People are always looking for someone or something to blame when things get pretty nasty are they not?
As creators ourselves, it would be convenient to conjure spirits or demons to impress fear amongst people for personal gain.
If archons are truly alive then they are meant to be alive for a reason. Are they truly as scary as has been suggested or are we just running away with our often fear filled creative imagination?
Maybe humanity has just not evolved far enough to know the full truth of these entities and so for our own evil deeds we can simply blame the archons?
Who knows, this is a fascinating subject exploring the darker side of what we perceive to be real in this illusion we call life.

Russ

modwiz
16th February 2014, 18:45
Is this the first time you've seen one of these beings Rad? Can you describe what the entity looked like and how you fielded it, in case more are drawn to the members on the thread. Many thanks.
(

It was my first time. It looked like a Grey type. It had a personal look. By that, I mean it looked like a grey the way humans look like humans but, with individual characteristics. This one looked 'old'.

It's my day off so that was the last question.:D

ronin
16th February 2014, 19:13
do you think that if we think with the reptilian part of our brain.
then that is what we will manifest.

once we grow above this then we are untouchable by such beings.

just a thought.

Calabash
17th February 2014, 07:27
do you think that if we think with the reptilian part of our brain.
then that is what we will manifest.

once we grow above this then we are untouchable by such beings.

just a thought.

I think we are indivisable and our only hope is to come to terms with it - our bad :( - but not insurmountable imo.