PDA

View Full Version : God is a white horse

Mark
14th February 2014, 05:35
A dream I had last night:

I was in the company of Christian churchgoers.
I myself was busily an earnestly cleaning a large black pair of gates.
I recall trying to remove smears which I could discern when I looked upon the gate carefully from different angles.
Then in the distance I perceived a disturbance, there was a huge angry pristine white horse running amok.
I found myself standing I front of a pristine white sports car and this horse came thundering towards me.
It leapt up and crashed over this car and instinctively I dropped into a foetal position expecting to be trampled but as I did so a very clear message came through that this horse was God...

I lay in silence at the foot of the car eyes tight shut, tensed thinking it's gone quiet but I know this horse is still there, I squint my eyes and I see a hoof held out out before me.
I know if I run I will be trampled, so I immediately roll myself swiftly on to my feet to face head on with this powerful beast.
I have chosen to dispel my fear and face God....
We stand face to face, no movement then this huge animal leaps from of the car and heads of in another direction into groups of screaming people but I cannot see what is happening...I awaken.

Have a good day GOOD people of TOT :-)

modwiz
14th February 2014, 07:00
Thanks for the original content.:thup:

Wolf Khan
14th February 2014, 07:26
Yes, Caleb, god has many forms, many faces, and you have met one, congratulations. May The Spirit of your vision eternally light your Soul.

Mark
14th February 2014, 07:37
Without sounding too preachy, the time is upon us friends, make good your estates and have no fear, cast aside your false idols etc. ;-)

Yes Rad, was obvious I suppose, but I am a simple soul and that is what I needed, although I though the white sports car was a nice touch..

I wonder what it would have been 2 thousand years ago, OX and cart with go faster stripes maybe?

Thanks WK, strange how these thing come out of the blue, and to think that the BIG G extended a hand (albeit a hoof) to me, to ME!

Namaste

CALEB

Altaira
14th February 2014, 08:15
This reminds me of the dream I had several months ago. I saw black horse and the phrase "four horsemen of the apocalypses. Could this be one of the horses, the white one?

Revelation 6:1-8
King James Version (KJV)
6 And I saw when the Lamb opened one of the seals, and I heard, as it were the noise of thunder, one of the four beasts saying, Come and see.

2 And I saw, and behold a white horse: and he that sat on him had a bow; and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer.

3 And when he had opened the second seal, I heard the second beast say, Come and see.

4 And there went out another horse that was red: and power was given to him that sat thereon to take peace from the earth, and that they should kill one another: and there was given unto him a great sword.

5 And when he had opened the third seal, I heard the third beast say, Come and see. And I beheld, and lo a black horse; and he that sat on him had a pair of balances in his hand.

6 And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts say, A measure of wheat for a penny, and three measures of barley for a penny; and see thou hurt not the oil and the wine.

7 And when he had opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth beast say, Come and see.

8 And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Revelation%206&version=KJV

14th February 2014, 09:22
Hiya mate.

The white horse is often attributed to military conquest. Given that you stood your ground and were offered it's hoof I'd say that if this were the interpretation used....you were not conquered but befriended.

If you don't take the Four Horsemen angle I dare say your initial reading is spot on! What gorgeous imagery Brother!! Blessed to roll with you :hugs:

On another note I dreamt i was tattood with a human face being sick as reptile skin took over it's face. no prizes for guessing what was on my mind then......Not quite as beautiful hey.

BabaRa
14th February 2014, 17:22
Dreams are soul experiences (IMO). You had a powerful one.

Enjoy your day as well.

GCS1103
15th February 2014, 18:10
Thanks for sharing, Caleb. Some dreams seem a lot more real to me, than others, and I'd like to share one that I had. I actually remembered the dream when I woke up and never forgot it...

I was in a large apartment complex, looking into a courtyard, where there were lots of people walking around. I had the distinct feeling that there was something or someone very evil there. I knew it was a person in that crowd that was the cause of that bad feeling. I then remember falling through the air from one of the apartments that I was standing in. I don't remember hitting the ground and my next memory was standing next to a man in a field that transformed into a white horse. It was a huge white horse and I got up on it and laid my head on it's neck. The part about this dream, that amazed me the most, was that I loved that horse so much. I hugged his neck and I felt intense love for it, as you would feel for a close member of your family.

Now, I guess this sounds like it could come from Revelations in the Bible, but it was a very clear dream to me, nevertheless. My personal belief system may have influenced this dream, I don't know. I know for sure, though, that the feeling of pure love for this horse was very real.

Seikou-Kishi
15th February 2014, 18:29
You have had this dream before, right? I knew of this dream of yours before I read about it.

15th February 2014, 18:35
You have had this dream before, right? I knew of this dream of yours before I read about it.

Have you had the same dream? Or is it one you've heard spoke about? OR was it that you became aware of his voicing it on here before he did? Sorry for the interrogation!

BabaRa
15th February 2014, 18:46
According to Ted Andrews book "Animal Speak", the horse represents = travel, power and freedom.

He suggests that if a horse shows up in your life, it may be time to examine aspects of travel and freedom within your life. Are you feeling constricted? Do you need to move on or allow others to move on?

Horse brings with it new journeys. It will teach you how to ride into new directions and to awaken and discover your own freedom and power.

Does the above resonate with you. If not, what does horse me to you personally?

My personal belief is that the horse represents Spirit. (and I guess one could say that the Spirit represents Freedom)

Seikou-Kishi
15th February 2014, 18:50
Have you had the same dream? Or is it one you've heard spoke about? OR was it that you became aware of his voicing it on here before he did? Sorry for the interrogation!

I remember thinking about this dream and what it meant for Caleb. I was not aware of my own interpretation of the dream (I don't have one, and my interpretation would be meaningless; it's not my dream), only of his interpretation of the dream. I was thinking in passing about this recently, and so I was surprised to read the way in which this dream has been reported (i.e., that it is new). Either this is the first instance of this dream and I knew about it before Caleb decided to share it (it wouldn't be the first time), or he has had this dream before and forgotten about it. Either way, it is curious.

15th February 2014, 20:24
I remember thinking about this dream and what it meant for Caleb. I was not aware of my own interpretation of the dream (I don't have one, and my interpretation would be meaningless; it's not my dream), only of his interpretation of the dream. I was thinking in passing about this recently, and so I was surprised to read the way in which this dream has been reported (i.e., that it is new). Either this is the first instance of this dream and I knew about it before Caleb decided to share it (it wouldn't be the first time), or he has had this dream before and forgotten about it. Either way, it is curious.

If that isn't an affirmation (whether intended or not [imo]) that "time" as we know it is meaningless other than a barometer then I'll be stunned!

BabaRa
15th February 2014, 20:32
If that isn't an affirmation (whether intended or not [imo]) that "time" as we know it is meaningless other than a barometer then I'll be stunned!

BINGO! :congratulations:

Mark
15th February 2014, 21:07
Alex, it's an original and this is the first time I have posted it..... :-)

Seikou-Kishi
15th February 2014, 22:52
Are you sure? I've known about this dream for months. I remember it all, the gates, the horse, the car... the cowering :P. I can still see it. I remember thinking months ago that it was weird to think of you curling up for dear life lol. I normally know when I'm getting something through "those" routes, although the sheer normality of it all is often striking, too. Strange either way. I trust your memory, and if you say it's the first time you've dreamt that dream I believe you. I also trust my memory and know I have heard nothing new.

Well Kalev, certainly an interesting dream for me. That's not something I can usually say about other people's dreams :D

Wolf Khan
15th February 2014, 23:28
There are vast wells of untapped human experience within the human soul. The being of the horse is a true reality, a beingness of it own uniqueness. Many people have had contact with these beings, it is part of who and why they and us co-exist. There message is not to be shared to anyone unless it absolutely essential. For its meaning is only for the experiencer themselves, and is only relevant to these ones.

Highland1
15th February 2014, 23:35
Perhaps the horse is symbolic of the Return Of Kalki Caleb?

The Apocalyptic Horse Rider

***Appearance of Kalki Avatar

*"Thereafter, at the conjunction of the two yugas, the Lord of creation will take His birth as the Kalki incarnation*and become the son of Visnu Yasa. At this time the rulers of the earth will have degenerated into plunderers."

"Lord Kalki, the Lord of the universe, riding His swift horse Devadatta and, sword in hand, will travel over the earth exhibiting His eight mystic powers and eight special qualities of Godhead. Displaying His unequalled effulgence and riding with great speed, He will kill by the millions those thieves and rogues who have dared dress as kings."*

I think it more than a coincedence you you had this dream given there is a movie due for release shortly called "The Return Of Kalki".

Your highly psychic Caleb that's always been very clear from the onset of joining the forum as WhoMadeGod.
How is he anyway, I miss him? Lol

On a serious note though, perhaps your dream is relatively visionary as to the release of this new film?

And another "non coincedence" is the release of Calabash's thread titled "Cryptoterrestrials - who and what are they?" At 10.47am today, only a couple of hours after you made your post.

Now if you listen to the 2nd video about those flaming pesky Archons who walk amongst us (again, they are getting everywhere these days!) Lol
If you fast forward to 11.11 and listen from there you will find information about the film what a modern Kalki might to if he returned today and how he would wipe out the illuminati, cabal and archons today and help us protect ourselves using visual lightbodies.....very very interesting!
As soon as I watched this video my thoughts somehow ventured over to your dream and how it may be prophetically connected?

Here is the video again ( thanks for a great find calabash)...

http://youtu.be/EiJ9nnI1RKU

Coincidences are just a glitch in the matrix.....

Keep bring us the light Caleb, its beautiful.

Russ

modwiz
16th February 2014, 00:47
Now if you listen to the 2nd video about those flaming pesky Archons who walk amongst us (again, they are getting everywhere these days!) Lol
Russ

If we accept the archons as real and the problem they present, then proper language usage would help us. 'Flaming pesky archons' is not a phrase of gravitas and indicates that we are dealing with the equivalent of ants at a picnic. I cannot emphasize the importance of language usage. Humor is important, however, it is an additive that can distract if used at the wrong time. Humor can also indicate nervousness with a subject with humor serving as a 'gloss'.

It was the use of language by the presenter that bothered me as much as his scant knowledge of the subject matter and the erroneous conclusions too little knowledge can produce.

Language is our medium of communication. Wielding it with respect produces worthy fruit.
Time for the influence of Babel to depart us and our language.:thup:

My reply in the thread on Cryptos.
http://jandeane81.com/threads/2077-Cryptoterrestrials-who-and-what-are-they?p=13731&viewfull=1#post13731

I see no correlation between Caleb's dream and the video. Caleb's dream is worthy of consideration, IMO.

Highland1
16th February 2014, 08:01
Your wisdom and perception are spot on as usual Modz.
So not as to go off topic in this thread I will look forward to learning more on the cryptoterrestrial thread.
I have not intended to make small of the subject of archons but my own personal sense of humour has been an excellent defence system in a dark and murky past saddled with weird hallucigenic experience......even without drugs.

Regards

Russ