PDA

View Full Version : Aldebaran mystery ii - nazi ufo secrets, the thule, the vril and the black sun

The One
13th February 2014, 12:52
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=Di610MWHAWI&list=UUaasFoY9yYQpOfL00N3nSxg

Does The lurid tabloid myth of Nazi contact with space aliens and building flying saucers sound like the most outrageous science fiction? This same legend reconsidered from the radically altered view of Quantum Physics takes on dramatic plausibility! Was the German 'Vril Society' simply making practical application of universal, free-energy Quantum-Physics technology?" These questions and more are explored in this shocking documentary film that reveals the inside story about the Vril Society which became the inner circle of the Thule Society, who's focus was on establishing communications with a group of Extraterrestrials, that began colonizing the planet Earth over a half billion years ago from a dieing star system know as Aldebaran.

Calz
13th February 2014, 15:40
Ooooh ...

If that one doesn't prompt the swift return of Lord Sid I don't know what will???

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-z64ZqAXhaf0/UEHVME40-mI/AAAAAAAAKds/ppEiOnwZt0c/s1600/retrostarwars.jpg

modwiz
14th February 2014, 04:34
This is a very good video. The information regarding nazi ufo's was new for me and very well presented. Some 'wow' factor.

Wolf Khan
14th February 2014, 07:32
Like everything, the nazis, are trying to fulfill there agenda, which seems to me, they think they are doing. Always watch for signs of spring. The light is brightening.

BabaRa
15th February 2014, 22:51
Bumping thread!

Ties in a lot of information that I've heard separately. Definitely food for thought.

modwiz
15th February 2014, 22:55
Bumping thread!

Ties in a lot of information that I've heard separately. Definitely food for thought.

This video is a sleeper. Understood, as much of what is out there deserves ignoring, IMO. I love the no music aspect of it and the narrator has a voice and manner that does not create false drama. Good quality, well researched information.

Aragorn
21st April 2015, 15:34
Bumping the thread because a newer, extended version of this video has been released. This one is 1 hour and 14 minutes in duration.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MtAD90C6mEM

GoodETxSG
21st April 2015, 15:52
Ooooh ...

If that one doesn't prompt the swift return of Lord Sid I don't know what will???

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-z64ZqAXhaf0/UEHVME40-mI/AAAAAAAAKds/ppEiOnwZt0c/s1600/retrostarwars.jpg

I met these "Order of the Black Sun" people (Actually spent way more time than I care to go into)... they very much align with this "Light" and "Dark" side of the "Force" way of thinking... And it goes much further and deeper in the "Jedi" and "Dark Sith" mythology than most would think... Very creepy stuff!

Outlander
22nd April 2015, 02:27
(Nazi) Aldebaran contactee Maria Orsic and the VRIL Society

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IuHJz-xPopU

also:

- Aldebaran Aryans, Hyperborea, Thule & Vril (13:41)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_NYrGL0Xwt0

- The Vril Society (36:16)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IDFEwIXlrss

DNA
22nd April 2015, 07:48
The vrill society seemed to hint that these beings from Aldaberan were the ancient Summerians, the Annunaki.
I have no idea, for all we know, Aldaberan was an Annunaki out post like earth, left to fend for their own when the Annunaki just as we were.
It could be that the Annunaki are poised to return to their planet as well as ours, and due to the instinct of self preservation a pact was made to form an alliance against the Annunaki.
It's what Zeus and his siblings did to the titans. It's a repetitive theme.

Astrael
22nd April 2015, 08:18
I read about all this stuff and came to the conclusion
that the Nazis do not exist anymore see the diary of Admiral Richard B Byrd

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/tierra_hueca/esp_tierra_hueca_2d.htm

Outlander
22nd April 2015, 23:10
I read about all this stuff and came to the conclusion
that the Nazis do not exist anymore see the diary of Admiral Richard B Byrd

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/tierra_hueca/esp_tierra_hueca_2d.htm

Watch this and think again...

A Fourth Reich In The Sun
Patrick Henningsen interviews Gerrard Williams, the former Duty Editor at Reuters Television and Foreign Duty Editor at The BBC, Sky News and APTN and author of the book Grey Wolf. Patrick and Gerrard take a deeper look into one of the greatest the untold stories of World War II, where Adolf Hitler and many other top Nazis including Martin Bormann, escaped to Argentina after the Fall of Berlin in 1945.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xszKqQhnvEQ

also...

The Skorzeny legacy - The 'Bush' family was created to destroy America
According to Otto Skorzeny, pictured is the Scherff family and a few friends (circa 1938). http://www.proliberty.com/observer/20070405.htm
Holding “Mother" Scherff’s hand at left is Martin Bormann. In front is Reinhardt Gehlen. In back is Joseph Mengele and to his right is Skorzeny as a young man. At center right (in the German navy uniform) is George H. Scherff, Jr. and his father George H. Scherff, Sr. Bormann became Hitler’s second in command. Reinhardt Gehlen was a chief SS officer and assassin who was smuggled out of Germany under Operation Paperclip. Skorzeny was Hitler's bodyguard and SS spy/assassin who came to the U.S. after the war under Project Paperclip. Skorzeny and GHW Bush were instrumental in merging Nazi (SS) intelligence with the OSI to form the CIA with "Wild Bill" Donovan and Allen Dulles. These guys were also part of CIA mind control experiments such as MK-ULTRA. SS officer and physician Joseph Mengele, the notoriously sadistic “Angel of Death” of Auschwitz, escaped Germany to South America after the war. George H. Scherff, Jr., became the 41st President of the United States as GHW Bush and George H. Scherff, Sr., was Nicola Tesla’s “trusted assistant.”

What you are about to read is another step beyond research pioneered in the early 90s by author/historian Webster Tarpley based largely on deathbed “clues” provided by former Hitler bodyguard Otto Skorzeny and his box of photographs. Since Skorzeny’s death in 1999, the various leads he provided have been followed up and tend to support what, at first blush, would appear to be the unbelievable rantings of an embittered old man. What remains constant as we pore through publicly available official records, private correspondence, memoirs, newspaper articles, photos and other “clues” is that Bush family records (the ones that exist) are a puzzle palace of inconsistencies and curiosities. Since it is a congressional established fact that Prescott Bush was in business with the Nazis during WWII, we can safely say that the Bush/Nazi connection existed. Who are the Bushes? How did they get connected with the Nazis? Is the connection still alive through U.S. presidents George H.W. Bush and George W. Bush? The answers are not as literal as we would like them to be. But we have the testimony of Otto Skorzeny and his photos — especially the one at right. So, here we go — the first installment of an investigation that points to a curious conclusion: The “Bush” family was created to destroy America.

CONTINUE: http://www.proliberty.com/observer/20070405.htm

Otto Skorzeny's confessions: the Bush family are Nazis

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HnH9Kxrv3m4

ERK
22nd April 2015, 23:17
x

Outlander
22nd April 2015, 23:36
I think I may have mentioned it on this forum before (maybe not) but my second husband (he is now deceased) his parents were former SS and were relocated to Argentina after the war. Ex husband's mother used to do Eva Braun's hair (as well as other SS officer wives). I have never met a more vile woman (and family) in my life. I am convinced Hitler escaped to Argentina. BTW- this family kept the relocation details under wraps- in my ex's father's obituary it was never mentioned they relocated to Argentina after the war. No doubt under the paperclip program because father and his brother became very successful aerospace and defense contractors. See below at the spin job in the obituary. No mention they actually lived in Argentina for over 10 years where ex husband was born, just a mention he *worked* there lol. Tey keep this stuff under wraps.

Born in Bruck an der Mur, Austria, ___________attended Correspondence School in Berlin from 1940-43 to become a chemo-technician. Before being the first person to make oil-less bearings for record players and sound equipment while working in Buenos Aires, Josef served with the German Army from 1943 to 1945. He then immigrated into Canada in 1956 and became a naturalized citizen in 1962. Josef became a patentee and industrialist in investment castings for defense, medical, and aerospace

Edited to add- I would like to see the Grey Wolf film but it is currently unavailable on Amazon and I haven't been able to find it anywhere else.

This is all YT has to offer but apparently if you mail Carlos Alperin (carlos@gallopingfilms.com) he'll tell you where you can find the full doc. (Probably hidden somewhere under a different title).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M9q6bSIWAgo

ERK
22nd April 2015, 23:41
This is all YT has to offer but apparently if you mail Carlos Alperin (carlos@gallopingfilms.com) he'll tell you where you can find the full doc. (Probably hidden somewhere under a different title).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M9q6bSIWAgo

Thank you!

bsbray
23rd April 2015, 06:17
I watched the extended version of this video and took notes on it.

This is just what stood out for me but it save someone from watching the whole thing maybe (an hour and 13 minutes for the extended version):

Two fathers of early rocket science are cited: Hermann Oberth and Wernher von Braun. Quotes are attribted to both of these men suggested that they were getting technical information or other assistance from an advanced race.

Oberth: "We cannot take the credit for our record advancement in certain scientific fields alone. We have been helped." When asked who has helped us, he replied, "The people of other worlds." [A specific reference was found outside of this documentary: Robin Collyns, *Did Spacemen Colonize the Earth?* London: Pelham Books, 1974, p. 236.]

Von Braun: "We find ourselves faced by powers which are far stronger than we had hitherto assumed, and whose base of operations is at present unknown to us." [A specific reference was found elsewhere online: *News Europa,* Jan. 1, 1959.]

[Both of the above two sources were found at <http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com/hardtruth/fire24.htm>. Other quotes there include Douglas MacArthur, quoted as saying "The nations of the world will have to unite - for the next war will be an interplanetary war. The nations of the Earth must someday make a common front against attack by people from other planets," (*The New York Times,* Oct. 8, 1955) and Dr. Walter Riedel, who said "I'm convinced that saucers have an out-of-world basis." (April, 1952, *LIFE* magazine, p. 96.)]

Secret societies interested in the advent of the Age of Aquarius are said to have rose to prominence in Germany after the First World War. These societies believed that civilizations of the past had attained a technological level superior to that of their own time.

One author, a man named Edward Bulwer-Lytton, wrote a fictional book entitled The Coming Race about the discovery of an advanced race living inside of the Earth, that had withdrawn to that location after being driven from the surface by a catastrophe. He called them the Vril-ya, and the term "vril" for an advanced energy source apparently originated from this book as well.

The Thule and Vril societies took such ideas seriously and sought the equivalent of this vril energy in order to create German military superiority and end German dependence on fossil fuels that were dominated by the US and Britain.

The Vril Society is said to have traced its origins back to a group of Bavarian Gnostic Templars called the "Lords of the Black Stone" and dating back to 1221 AD. They studied Sumerian and Babylonian writings and employed a symbol depicted a winged bull which is said to be a reference to the constellation of Taurus. They are also said to have met face-to-face with beings from Aldebaran during the Middle Ages.

The Vrilerinnen was also formed around the end of WW1: a team of 5 young women claimed to be psychic and wearing their hair very long in order to enhance their abilities. In 1919, one of the girls belonging to this group, Maria Orsic, is said to have met with the Vril, Thule and Black Sun societies to discuss telepathic communications she was having with a race that was willing to offer the Germans advanced technology. These beings are said to have been from the Aldebaran system, in the constellation of Taurus.

The communications being telepathically received are said to have been written down, and were in the form of an ancient Germanic script, as well as Sumerian cuneiform. When translated these writings are said to have been instructions, basically for creating a flying saucer.

After some years of working with the information gathered from the channeled texts, the RFZ II was successfully flown in 1934. The 3rd Reich is said to have taken over this work later, designating it to the SS E-IV. [A source online says that the SS E-IV was the "Entwicklungs-Stelle IV der Schwarzen Sonne" and studied alternative energy. "Schwarzen Sonne" means "Black Sun."] This craft is said to have been flown on reconaissance missions across the Atlantic Ocean by 1941.

A description of the basic operating principles of these types of anti-gravity craft (or rather generating their own gravitational fields) sounds very similar to ancient Hindu texts describing the vimana. They are said to have been able to become invisible as well. A more militarized version of the RFZ II, known as the Vril-1 "Jaeger" Fighter was then developed.

In 1943, Maria Orsic of the psychic womens' group claimed to have received information that there were two inhabitable planets in the Aldebaran system, and that Sumeria was linked with Aldebaran explorers. The Sumerian alphabet is said to have been phonetically related to German and was also linked to the beings of Aldebaran. Furthermore, a wormhole was said to link their system with ours, and in 1944 a Vril VII ship was sent into this "dimensional channel" and is said to have returned with damage and looking as if it had aged 100 years.

A Polish POW in Germany is said to have witnessed German saucer craft decimating an allied bomber fleet in 1944 at Schweinfurt.

Late in the war the SS is said to have taken control of all operations of such advanced craft and began to move them to Antarctica. Germany began moving top scientists and other important individuals to New Swabia in the Antarctic, which had been annexed by Germany in 1938. Around 1945, Maria Orsic is said to have distributed the message, "None are staying here," to all members of the Vril Society. This is her last known message and apparently she disappeared from history after this.

The Allies are said to have been very aware of German advancements, and even after Germany's formal surrender in 1945, Allied military commands were still wary of Nazi holdouts in Antarctica. At this point in the documentary, Operation Highjump, a US military expedition to Antarctica in 1947 under the command of Admiral Byrd, is related. Freshwater lakes heated by thermal springs are noted to have been found during this expedition. The expedition is said to have been equipped for an 8 month stay but returned after only 8 weeks instead. It was rumored that the US forces had come under catastrophic attack by advanced saucer craft.

Later in 1947, in September, another US military expedition was launched to the North Pole. Saucer craft are said to have been once again reported. [Note that 1947 was also the year that Roswell occurred, in July.]

James Forrestal, who had appointed Admiral Byrd to Operation Highjump, retired from his position in 1949 and went on to become a member of MJ-12. He apparently was against secrecy, and was eventually sent to a psychiatric hospital, fell from a high floor and died. His death was ruled a suicide.

The Germans were also apparently working on a "cigar" type craft called the "Andromeda Machine" which was over 300 feet long and could contain 3 of the smaller Vril craft. UFO sightings following WW2 frequently featured ships matching these descriptions. As Nazi Germany is noted to have had close ties with Argentina, it is remarked that UFO sightings are common occurences in South America to this day, and that there are many stories of secret German military bases in the mountains of Peru or deep in the Amazon in Brazil.

The Billy Meier case is mentioned in this documentary and is apparently taken seriously, though the source of the ships Billy allegedly seen is questioned, as to whether or not they may have been more modern German craft rather than extraterrestrial.

The Rockefeller Foundation is said to have spent $139,000 in 1946 on the creation of a history of WW2 that omitted any reference to secret societies or occultism in Nazi Germany and their influence upon events there.

Reference is made to the possibility that the Germans may have detonated a nuclear weapon as early as 1944, in the Baltic region.

Roswell is said to have been the crash of a Nazi craft. Because admitting this to the general public was deemed unacceptable by military leaders, multiple layers of disinformation revolving around an extraterrestrial crash are said to have been created. The basic idea presented near the end of this documentary is that after WW2, the Nazis exerted covert influence all over the world using advanced technology. Part of this covert international infiltration included the incorporation of ex-Nazis into the CIA after WW2.

When Eisenhower warned of the military industrial complex, he is said to have been warning of the Nazi infiltration into US institutions.