PDA

View Full Version : Saints and Psychopaths

Eelco
18th September 2013, 15:56
Hi,

As some of you know I have been a victim of what I can now only describe as a cult.
I was part of a small group of people who explored a path to asscension. slowly amongst us we unconsciously reverted "powers of discernment" to a member we believed to have more pendulum integrity than the rest of us. quickly I saw someone becomming a psychopath.
I guess the tendencies were allready there before although I can't be sure . Power corrupting and all that.

Anyway in diving into the buddhist texts and ways of thinking about our world I came across this gem of a book. Only a quarter read sofar, but allready there is a truckload of hints and tips to tell the psychopaths from the saints. And even though this book is in my understanding geared towards the reader that is looking for a guru or spiritual teacher I feel much of the information in it is also helpfull to help spot the psycho's that have an effect on your daily life.. Bosses, friends, people you have to deal with etc..

There is a link to scribd here. Of you have an account there or register you are able to download the book in pdf or text format.
I have it as a pdf and am willing to send it via e-mail or upload it as soon as upload sizes expand on tot.

the link is http://www.scribd.com/Saints-and-Psychopaths/d/19649507

WIth Love
Eelco

shamanseeker
18th September 2013, 16:04
Love your avatar, Catsquotl :)

Spiral
18th September 2013, 16:54
"Mystic" psychopaths are seriously bad for the health !

Seikou-Kishi
18th September 2013, 17:20
Could anybody tell me what pendulum integrity is? Is it a new-age equivalent of the holy fluid Catholics think is passed on through ordination?

18th September 2013, 17:37
Could anybody tell me what pendulum integrity is? Is it a new-age equivalent of the holy fluid Catholics think is passed on through ordination?

I think he's sarcastically inferring that this guy felt himself more proficient at interpreting the qualities of the swing than the others and self elevated himself thus as a messianic voice on it.

I think.

Eelco
18th September 2013, 17:49
Yes thank you Ben. In this case where he was a she that was the case.

Pendulum integrity was in our eyes the ability from somewhere.. Where your pendulum would give truthfull and trustworthy answers pertaining your next actions on "the work" that needed to be done to raise your vibration in order to ascend to a crystaline body..

Those further raised in vibration were thought to also have more trustworthy pendulum swings...

Yup can get scary real fast that way..

With Love
Eelco
So in short SK. Its a contrued and false idea..

KosmicKat
19th September 2013, 12:05
Perhaps I'm missing something here, but a couple of points that are important to me (not necessarily to you, I welcome that difference where it occurs naturally)
1) I would rather leave this dense, purely material body than exchange it for a crystalline form (which seems to me rather limiting).
2) As I understand it, I am as much reliant on your assistance to ascend as you are (whether you believe it or not) on mine.

Eelco
19th September 2013, 12:17
Are you saying a pure energy form?

The way we used crystaline body is not a dense crystal structure, but more a figure of speech to transmutate your cells to a more pure (like crystals) build...
I agree we require each others assistance. Where it goes awry is that that has to go 2 ways...
In the example above it started out as sharing until the sharings started to flow one way only. when we share stories there is some truth in both and from the combined truth evolution or growth or understanding takes place. lifting both individual stories to a "higher?" truth / symbiosis?

In light of the threads title and the above example...
when the stories however are becoming interpreted by only one of the sharers it no longer gets elevated.. Which then gives rise to doubt, blind faith, loss of self-conscioussness etc
Does this make sense?

with Love
Eelco