PDA

View Full Version : A Groundbreaking Discovery in Geometry Makes Anything Possible!

Highland1
7th February 2014, 20:29
I don't know whether this has any connection to Courtney Browns sensationalist February announcement but it may well just be.
To be honest I hope it is, because I'm not impressed with his cat and mouse "implications" before actually spilling the beans as to what exactly is going to change the future of humanity this month. Anyway, this is very very interesting and urge you all to watch this 10 min video......

http://youtu.be/zhBymLCRIU8

A Groundbreaking Discovery in Geometry Makes Anything Possible

A recent breakthrough in what many consider to be sacred geometry can very well change the world soon. Why it isn’t receiving proper attention is something the population can remedy. We have the power of free information. Do your part in sharing these discoveries with anyone who might listen.
“The truth and reality of our project is it has suffered from a tremendous lack of attention. *It has been peer reviewed by some of the best names in science but because of our unwillingness to sell it out for private interests, it remains in the hands of exhausted volunteers like myself. Our goal is to create a grassroots energy and technology revolution by turning this information, this knowledge, over to the public in an open sourced project..."

Either way, surely the cat is out of the bag for free energy and literally the answer to everything.

Russ

BabaRa
7th February 2014, 23:16
Fascinating. I have very little understand of science. I only hope that this is truth and he is capable of getting it out there.

Yes, Russ, I too have been watching CB's cat and mouse emails about his announcement, supposedly to come out later this month.

Possibly the same thing, time will tell.