PDA

View Full Version : Argentina: UFO “Took Away The Jellyfish” from Monte Hermoso Bay, Argentina Jan 2014

The One
7th February 2014, 09:13
At first i thought that this is just a reflection of some sort.Then at 3.22 in it gets more intersting.I am not sure what it is that appears but there seems to be 3 objects now

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-LBqWZg_IM6Y/UvSAgelyRvI/AAAAAAAAT6M/iJ-nNEYx7qU/s1600/UFO,+UFOs,+sighting,+sightings,+Mars,+face,+faces, +rover,+nasa,+top+secret,+Justin+Bieber,+Selena+Go mez,+news,+gossip,+hollywood,+politics,+UN,+parano rmal4+Shot+2014-02-07+at+2.42.17+pm.png

A video recorded by Leandro Mitili, showing a UFO emerging from the water on January 14 and which has received around 400,000 views, has become the talk of the town, particularly when the perspective of the mayor of this community is thrown in the mix.

In an article appearing in the Diario 3 newspaper, Marcos Fernandezinsinuated that the unidentified flying object took away the bothersome jellyfish from the coastline of Monte Hermoso. “An essential fact to Monte Hermoso is that we are witnessing a significant natural fact. Monte Hermoso has a lovely coastline, with very warm water, and we always stood out for a significant reason, the jellyfish. I don’t know if the UFOs [are to blame] but the jellyfish are gone,” said Fernandez.

However, the official remained skeptical about the sighting and questioned the possibility of UFO involvement. “The answer,” he said, “could be in some nocturnal transit of ships. I’m not very clear about the matter. I know that some residents recorded it and uploaded it as UFO activity.”

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=mPKqWHKHSOI

Is this just a reflection of some sort

Cheers

Tonz
7th February 2014, 13:18
the commentary states, its like a tube, lights at the the top and bottom, their ascents were Argentinian ,

warm weather over the Mediterranean causes a certain elision within shipping lanes and the sun falling causes like a mist that makes the ships seem that they are floating above the water line,this i have seen myself many a time especially close to tarifa ,the mouth of the Mediterranean ,this is a bay that is steaming hot , this perhaps is the same, but the double set of lights,is the strange part .perhaps it is two ships one closer than the other.

good to see you back bro ,but you supposed to be taking some time off.doctors orders!

jimmer
7th February 2014, 14:16
good to hear from you bro.

my occam's razor take as well --
horizon illusion.

wouldn't you like to jet pack yourself out to
the source of these events to see what's really happening?

note to self: need jet pack.