PDA

View Full Version : Toothache......advice greatly appreciated!

Highland1
7th February 2014, 05:02
I have been suffering severe toothache for the last week whilst undergoing some dental treatment and to be honest I'm struggling with the pain.
I'm literally immune to otc pain killers now and would really appreciate any suggestions to help relieve the pain.
I have a loose back molar that has formed an abcess at its root but my dentist says it is not necessary to extract the tooth as it will settle when the penicillin kicks in.
I'm still waiting.......
I have tried salt water swigging, coconut oil pulling and just about everything I can think of and the only thing that has helped is smoking my favourite green herb but I cannot do that all day unfortunately! Tried clove oil too.....to no avail.
Humourous replies are welcome too as I enjoy a laugh but this is a serious plea for help as the pain has become ridiculous!

Russ

Calz
7th February 2014, 05:21
Tooth pain can be no "laughing matter".

I had infection around a tooth to such a degree while having root canal even the pain killer wasn't effective.

Never in my life have I experienced such pain.

After the 2nd attempt I surrendered and had her yank it out.

By no means suggesting that for you ... but happy to offer a smile (as long as it doesn't hurt too much) ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lW6R9kSGV2Q

Highland1
7th February 2014, 05:36

Thanks Calz, I suspect that will be the outcome if this gets any worse.
Its just that I dont like dentists........:ok:

Russ

ronin
7th February 2014, 05:52
sorry to hear about your toothache Higland1.
one of the worst pains in the world.
if you still have it after four days go back to the dentist and ask him to give you the fast acting penicillin.
comes in a powder form that you drink.
but normally it takes three to 5 days for the antibiotics to take effect.

makes me wonder though.
we can do keyhole surgery .
clone things.
have painkillers to numb anything(operation)
put a rover on mars.
make pigs in blankets.

but we cannot still cure tooth ache.
how many dentist would be out of a job if we could cure it?:whstl:

Cearna
7th February 2014, 06:11
As you may well know the state of all my teeth is something you would not wish to have, I have been on a waiting list to even get to see a dentist(at a hospital dentistry department, which is free if you can wait that long), and this might be the 3rd year of waiting. In the meantime , because I also get sinusitis, it continually sends infection and abcesses to my teeth. The thing that works for me is what I am doing now (since I have another of them this week), use those energies Russ, put you had over the tooth and keep it there as long as you can, and as often as you can. I do this in bed so it is not as uncomfortable for me to keep my arm up there. Failing that, use the absent healing method so that you can be more comfortable with this, you can use just one hand only and ask that Archangel you have to give you whatever part of your body you have need of healing to put into the sphere and that will then work on what ever part of the body that took is connected to. Hold onto that tooth as long as you can, because it connects to another part of the body, which will then loose the support of the energy stream which goes through the to that main structural point as well as to the rest of the whole body. This is worth delving into as each tooth connects to a different part of the body, in exactly the same way as parts of the ears, fingers and feet connect to different parts of the body, yet all also contribute to the entire well being of the body.

Don't waste this ability of the inter-connectiveness of each part of the body, till you absolutely have to have that tooth out. Way back I had a dentist who firmly believed in this, plus the effect of mercury poisoning coming from amalgum fillings, he refused to put them in and insisted on finding out which other type of filling was more likely to be compatible with your body. It meant replacing them more often, but that was better than being poisoned as the mercury began to break down in the amalgum and then went on to poison your system. He fought many struggles trying to get other dentists to understand all that was involved in these issues. He took all amalgum fillings out and then replaces with more compatible ones and treated with selinium and herbs to help overcome the toxicity.

Eelco
7th February 2014, 06:13
There was a french doktor and politician that had an invention ti cure all ailments for-ever.
Joseph-Ignace something.

It was rigorous, but very effective.

Take care man, I hope the pain will pass soon.

With Love
Eelco
(would have suggested clove oil. But you tried that already.)
It's not the tooth that aces but the inflammation/abces right?

All I can think of is vitamin I (ibuprofen)

Sooz
7th February 2014, 06:16
Oh Russ, I feel your pain, literally! :shocked: I too have a fear of the Dentist and have written at length here about it (probably all lost due to all the forum crap, but I digress).

Long story short, when I go to the Dentist I take 2 heavy duty painkillers only available on prescription, Panadeine Forte. I also take a tab of Alprazolam* (I don't care what she does after I take one of those babies). Of course do not drive, take cabs or get someone to drive you.

*Highly addictive, only use for visits to the Dentist and keep it under lock and key if you have young ones around.

For follow up care for your teeth and gums I highly recommend an essential oil rinse. You brush your teeth with it and also as a mouth rinse. Start Page (not google), Pro Dental 7. It cured my severe gum problems with disciplined use in 3 months and saved me $5,000 the Dentist wanted me to spend! I now use it nightly as a maintenance dose. My teeth and gums have never looked better. Beautiful pink gums and really white teeth. Manuka oil is the secret ingredient. You can even use the manuka honey and swish it around your teeth and gums - be sure to buy the high grade manuka honey though, not in the supermarket.

Hope that helps. I will see if I can post a pic of my pearly whites for ya...

Love Sooz

PS: Calz, I LOVED Mr Bean....

Sooz
7th February 2014, 06:21

Geez I'm clever! LOL!!!
Believe me, that's good for me to do that, being a complete idiot when it comes to computers.

Pic about 6 months ago.

ronin
7th February 2014, 06:23

Geez I'm clever! LOL!!!
Believe me, that's good for me to do that, being a complete idiot when it comes to computers.

Pic about 6 months ago.

woo woo you cameron diazy.

Calz
7th February 2014, 06:29

Geez I'm clever! LOL!!!

Pic about 6 months ago.

Sooz!!!

All this time I have said I luv u ... I had no idea!!!

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-v-GdZBntQtg/UDHx5dDs63I/AAAAAAAAVGY/_Jnl98NMHSA/s1600/cameron-diaz-254-01.jpg

.................................................. ......... http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-mNnvf7f9yVY/URYTB7xJzFI/AAAAAAAAAWs/kp31KznO_wQ/s1600/Astonished_Yoda_by_rakufordevian.jpg

Oooops ... sorry ... back to topic.

http://quicklol.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/loosing-teeth.jpg

Sooz
7th February 2014, 06:48
Getouttatown you guys!

I am a nearly 56 year old with thinning hair (I will write about that soon - hemp seed oil!)

But thanks, blushing in cyber space.....fanning myself, phew.....it's hot in here aint it?:blsh:

Think I need to go over to the tent for some spiritual wisdom.

But seriously Russ, look into the Pro Dental 7, it's good gear.

And I know natural cures are best, but sometimes you just need drugs, toothache is one of them - get a prescription for Panadeine Forte.

Sooz
x

Calz
7th February 2014, 06:54
Well (at risk of promoting another forum) there was a thread recently that looked interesting about healing and actually recovering from tooth decay.

I looked and could not find it.

Not sure that would help with tooth pain in the meanwhile but expect it was an open thread if you wish to scope it out???

ronin
7th February 2014, 06:59
the guys in pain and your worried about promoting another forum?
where is the love:shocked:

Calz
7th February 2014, 07:01
givin it up for Russ and Sooz ... ain't it obvious???

Eelco
7th February 2014, 08:14
I recently heard a story about an enlightened bhikku in the days of the buddha.
He was in so much pain he contemplated suicide. Of course everyone was very upset. That is appart from Siddharta who kinda agreed with him.

Anyway Russ just remember this too shall pass some day.
Wishing with you it was sooner than later.

With Love
Eelco

Highland1
7th February 2014, 08:15
Wow, aint Sooz a cracker and what a beautiful smile too!
I really appreciate all support guys and Sooz, I will definitely check that website out later today thank you.

Russ

Eelco
7th February 2014, 08:35
http://lifetechz.blogspot.nl/2013/03/herbal-remedies-for-toothache.html

http://www.zaslike.com/files/2u2uobnpzd7kie16xunv.jpg

http://www.1st-art-gallery.com/thumbnail/132096/1/Ms-Sup-Turc-693-Fol.28v-Cauterisation-For-Toothache,-1466.jpg

With love
Eelco

The link on top has several herbal remedy suggestions. like ginger, tumeric.
with advise on preperation and application.

Altaira
7th February 2014, 08:40
If clove oil didn't work you might want to try clove powder mixed with coconut oil and rubbed around the affected place. For the antibacterial treatment you can take internally olive leaf powder, my dose is 2-3 tsp a day mixed with honey or 4 capsules depending how big they are. You should also consider what type of clove oil you used. I mean the grade or if its an infusion the concentration, if they are not strong enough it wont help. The thing with herbs is that if it doesn't help you try and increase the concentration if its safe of course. For the pain apart from what you've done so far I would use 1 tsp turmeric powder mixed with honey ( no more than twice a day). After two hours a tsp of cinnamon, but the real one (Ceylon Cinnamon has between 2-5 ppm of coumarin compared to Cassia (2000-5000 ppm) and again mixed with honey, and if this doesn't help jamaican dogwood its a powerful painkiller. A good accelerator for herbs is cayenne pepper so every time you take herbal remedies its a good thing to add a pinch of cayenne pepper. I know I've listed a lot of stuff here but I hope you have at least some of them at home to start with. The olive leaf powder is very powerful antibiotic and would help within a day or two so its a good one and I use it all the time for colds or infections. At the end also you might want to drink freshly grated ginger 1 tsp in a cup of hot water steeped and leave it to stay at the bottom of the cup, drink this tea every few hours to keep you topped up, I am almost sure the pain will be eased.

I hope you will get better soon,

Rayna

TimeLab
7th February 2014, 08:44
I can tell you something that recently worked for me for pain that started late on a Friday night and I was worried sick I wouldn't be able to find a dentist until Monday... I took a guess and rinsed my mouth and teeth for a good 30 seconds in 50/50 water diluted hydrogen peroxide hoping it would seep into and kill any infection. It worked! Pain went away in about 45 minutes and never came back.

Sooz
7th February 2014, 09:23
Hi TimeLab,

Yep, hydrogen peroxide is a goody. I use a couple of drops in my wine to get rid of the preservatives that is in wine these days.

And welcome to the forum!

Sorry, back to topic!

Sooz

Highland1
7th February 2014, 10:15
Well, once again there is a wealth of informational goodies in here for all to see, thank you everyone!

@ Rayna, I dont have all these ingredients at hand but as I have an ever growing organic medicine cabinet I will be adding some of these goodies to my shopping list!

@ TimeLab, I have got some 35% food grade peroxide at hand and so I am going to do that straight away thank you.

@ Cearna, all taken in my dear, the constant pain has made me forget that "all things" are in the mind and so thank you for the reminder!

@ Eelco, because you mentioned turmeric in your herbal remedy suggestions I have a true story to share with regards to how powerful Turmeric is.
I think I mentioned before the last forum crash that my father in law has prostate cancer and is also a diabetic.
Well, I had been reading up on how Turmeric ( amongst other herbs) can literally annihilate certain cancers I mentioned it to him when he was visiting one day.
As he is terrified of the potential outcome of his cancer he asked if I could get him some Turmeric as he had nothing to lose.
I ordered some Turmeric capsules and gave them to him suggesting two caps a day, everyday with water.
That was 2 months ago.
He came round last week with some exciting news......his sugar count for his Diabetes had gone back down to normal.
As this is a first for him he immediately put it down to the Turmeric capsules and ordered more from me.
As for the cancer cells we don't know yet as he has not been back to the hospital for his quarterly check but he is hopeful.
I promise I will keep you posted on this because if it works for him it may work for others.

Back to topic.....now where is that peroxide. :tiphat:

Russ

Woody
7th February 2014, 10:59
Hi Russ,
Not sure if this has been mentioned yet but try clove oil, you can get it from most uk chemists. Put a couple of drops on a cotton ball and press onto the effected area. Also make a weak mouthwash with a few drops in sterile water or boiled water thats cooled down. Swill your mouth with it whenever the pain starts to return.
I had a tooth removed a few months ago and i was in agony after, i remember my nan using this on us grandkids many many years ago when we had tooth ache.

Kind regards,
Woody

Sooz
7th February 2014, 11:56
Well, once again there is a wealth of informational goodies in here for all to see, thank you everyone!

@ Rayna, I dont have all these ingredients at hand but as I have an ever growing organic medicine cabinet I will be adding some of these goodies to my shopping list!

@ TimeLab, I have got some 35% food grade peroxide at hand and so I am going to do that straight away thank you.

@ Cearna, all taken in my dear, the constant pain has made me forget that "all things" are in the mind and so thank you for the reminder!

@ Eelco, because you mentioned turmeric in your herbal remedy suggestions I have a true story to share with regards to how powerful Turmeric is.
I think I mentioned before the last forum crash that my father in law has prostate cancer and is also a diabetic.
Well, I had been reading up on how Turmeric ( amongst other herbs) can literally annihilate certain cancers I mentioned it to him when he was visiting one day.
As he is terrified of the potential outcome of his cancer he asked if I could get him some Turmeric as he had nothing to lose.
I ordered some Turmeric capsules and gave them to him suggesting two caps a day, everyday with water.
That was 2 months ago.
He came round last week with some exciting news......his sugar count for his Diabetes had gone back down to normal.
As this is a first for him he immediately put it down to the Turmeric capsules and ordered more from me.
As for the cancer cells we don't know yet as he has not been back to the hospital for his quarterly check but he is hopeful.
I promise I will keep you posted on this because if it works for him it may work for others.

Back to topic.....now where is that peroxide. :tiphat:

Russ

That is great news Russ. Turmeric is fantastic stuff and not many people know about it.

Having a violent sneezing fit at the moment, don't know where that came from....

perhaps from the flowers from my moraya hedge, atcchoo......

Calabash
7th February 2014, 11:57
Tooth/nerve pain is awful and can drive you insane. Clove oil is good and if mixed with powdered zinc it will make a good temporary filling but nothing is going to get rid of nerve pain. Russ, if you have an abscess in a tooth then the pulp in the root canal will have to be removed or the abscess will come back. Once the nerve in the tooth is dead you won't feel any more pain from it anyway, but your face will have swollen. If it's an upper tooth then the dentist can leave it to drain somewhat but if it's a lower tooth then it will have to be cleaned out properly.

Only a masochist could enjoy time at the dentist but sometimes we just have to bite the bullet (no pun) and get a grip. This is addressed to you too Colleen. . . :)

Say, is that our Sooz wearing Michael Jackson's hat? What a babe!

Frances
7th February 2014, 13:10
Hello Russ, if you are not responding to the penicillin it will be that you need a different antibiotic.
Today is Friday so I would be pushing for an emergency appointment this afternoon/evening.
That is so you don't have to wait till Monday if no weekend surgery is open.
The antibiotic may just not be effective for your particular infection.
Frances.

Tell them you have not slept for a week and you are in severe pain.
Start crying down the phone and make them take notice.

Melidae
7th February 2014, 13:15
Hello Russ, if you are not responding to the penicillin it will be that you need a different antibiotic.

Colloidal silver, at least 30ppm, works better for me than a prescription antibiotic.

There's not much worse than mouth pain...yow! Hope it is relieved soon, Russ.

Highland1
7th February 2014, 14:16
Update

Sorry but this is intense and I wanted to thank everyone for their suggestions. I have borrowed some codeine 500mg tabs from a friend and that has been best so far. Clove oil does not work for me and neither did the peroxide I took this morning.
I do have some ionic colloidial silver I will try swish with tonight.
I cannot get leave from work so I may well just pull the bugger out myself if there is no change!

Thanks peeps.

Russ

Sooz
7th February 2014, 14:26
You know what Russ?

Sometimes drugs are good.

Get a script for Panadeine Forte. You will sleep like a baby.

And no pain. Get a script from your doctor.

Pronto.

Calabash
9th February 2014, 19:12
Update

Sorry but this is intense and I wanted to thank everyone for their suggestions. I have borrowed some codeine 500mg tabs from a friend and that has been best so far. Clove oil does not work for me and neither did the peroxide I took this morning.
I do have some ionic colloidial silver I will try swish with tonight.
I cannot get leave from work so I may well just pull the bugger out myself if there is no change!

Thanks peeps.

Russ

Let us know how you're doing Russ . . . .

Highland1
9th February 2014, 21:28
Let us know how you're doing Russ . . . .

Thank you Calabash, I am on day five of taking penicillin and today is the first day that the pain has been a little less intense but I still have the abcess.
I am back at the dentist on thursday and if the abcess has not gone down I expect it will be an extraction.
Sooz suggested getting my doc to write out a prescription for more powerful pain killers but getting an appointment here can take up to a week....unless your dying. Terrible aint it!

Roll on thursday!

Russ

modwiz
9th February 2014, 21:40
Clove oil takes repeated applications and time. It is a local antibiotic and far more efficient than the sorts that are in the entire blood system.

At 5 days into your regime some resolution is expected.

Did you give clove oil 5 days to work?

Mark
9th February 2014, 22:11
Highland Whisky, lots of.

modwiz
9th February 2014, 22:14

Forgot I was talking to a Scot. Not sure how I did that.:p

Sooz
10th February 2014, 06:58
Thank you Calabash, I am on day five of taking penicillin and today is the first day that the pain has been a little less intense but I still have the abcess.
I am back at the dentist on thursday and if the abcess has not gone down I expect it will be an extraction.
Sooz suggested getting my doc to write out a prescription for more powerful pain killers but getting an appointment here can take up to a week....unless your dying. Terrible aint it!

Roll on thursday!

Russ

That is bloody ridiculous! Here in Oz I can visit a doctor within an hour at any time of day or night, (I have to pay for it of course).

I always stockpile strong painkillers in case of an emergency. I use it respectfully. For me, only when I go to the Dentist.

Geez Russ, I hope you are in a better place now. Keep us up to date.

Love Sooz
x

Highland1
10th February 2014, 10:12
Clove oil takes repeated applications and time. It is a local antibiotic and far more efficient than the sorts that are in the entire blood system.

At 5 days into your regime some resolution is expected.

Did you give clove oil 5 days to work?

To be fair Modz, I tried it just for one day expecting a quick fix which I suppose didnt give it a chance.
Ii suppose intense pain has made me a little hasty!

Russ

Highland1
10th February 2014, 10:16

Even the " water of life" wouldnt help my abcess pain Mark...unless I drank a whole bottle!
Besides, I wouldnt waste it as a pain killer, just savour it in appreciation for what it is.:hilarious:

Russ

Highland1
10th February 2014, 10:18
That is bloody ridiculous! Here in Oz I can visit a doctor within an hour at any time of day or night, (I have to pay for it of course).

I always stockpile strong painkillers in case of an emergency. I use it respectfully. For me, only when I go to the Dentist.

Geez Russ, I hope you are in a better place now. Keep us up to date.

Love Sooz
x

Hi Sooz, the health service in the uk sucks because it is a corporation like everything else unless of course one can afford to pay......

Russ

Woody
10th February 2014, 10:21

I agree with Caleb,
A generous shot of whisky.

Woody

Calz
10th February 2014, 10:27
Originally Posted by Caleb

Forgot I was talking to a Scot. Not sure how I did that.:p

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_6xoH967aC00/Sb-iJwEgjXI/AAAAAAAARLQ/ScwbokK1xWE/s400/Scotty.jpg#star%20trek%20scotty%20drunk%20

Hope you find something to help and the week rolls by quickly Russ.

It takes awhile for appointments here (expect it varies with dentist) yet if there is a serious need I can get right in. Last time I had an extraction it was still bleeding a couple days later and he squeezed me in after he was done with his current patient. You would think you wouldn't need to set an appointment for simply getting a prescription for medication. That sounds off.

Seikou-Kishi
10th February 2014, 13:03
I'm sorry to hear the clove oil isn't working for you, Russ. It's a topical anaesthetic, and quite a potent one, but unless it can access the right area, it can't really do anything. It's far from useless, however. Put a couple of drops in a capsule and take with water. The oil is powerfully antimicrobial and will fight the infection from the inside out.

You can combat the pain by applying peppermint oil around the area, both inside the mouth and on the face around the jaw and cheek, up to the temple if necessary and as far back ad the ear. The peppermint oil will fight both the pain and the inflammation.

Thyme oil is perhaps the single best oil for oral hygiene. Add a little to your peroxide when rinsing to make use of its qualities in this regard. Altaira's recommendations are very good ideas to try.

Highland1
10th February 2014, 13:37
Thank you Seikhu, this thread in turn should benefit others also should they be misfortunate with dental problems.

Regards

Russ

Sooz
12th February 2014, 10:47
Hey Russ,

Excuse me if I don't sound compis, mentis. My spelling has gone to shot. My head is shot to hell.

I sympathise with you. I spent an hour and a half today at the dentist. I took one aproxolam and two panodinde fortes.

I took one aproxolam last night and lost two hours.
of time.

Today I made it to the Dentist and made it home again, thank god, then spent 2 hours sleeping. And I never sleep during the day.

I am not into drugs at all, but this is the only way I can get dental work done.

I am wacked out and not feeling so goodl

It's talen me to looooong to write this because I'm so whacked out.

But I wll be ok.

Highland1
12th February 2014, 16:54
I know how you feel Sooz, I'm starting to enjoy the pain killers now which is not good!
I have my next appointment in the morning which will decide if I lose the offending top molar or not.
I cant wait......not!

Russ

BabaRa
12th February 2014, 18:16
Dentist tomorrow, - yea!!!!

And, drug rehab? - - - - - - Sorry Russ, couldn't resist :hilarious:

Trust me, I have been sympathizing with you - as I have paid for many a dentists vacations to the Caribbean. Still have my own though - or at least enough of them not to have to have false teeth, which it seems many at my age here in US have.

Altaira
13th February 2014, 09:44
Recently in the internet I've seen many bloggers to talk about curing cavities naturally and I found a book written by Ramiel Nagel who is a dentist and claims that people can remineralize their teeth and can improve significantly their dental health. Here is a pdf of his book "Cure Tooth Decay".

ftp://estellegraphics.com/Estelle/Cure-Tooth-Decay-Second-Edition-Ebook.pdf

Altaira
13th February 2014, 09:58
I was prompted to search more about curing tooth decay as a friend of mine was in pain and asked for help. I suggested to put some clove powder on a interdental brush and to try to apply it directly on the problematic place. I also suggested to mix the clove with coconut oil to make a paste but he just put it as a powder and said that very soon after his pain was relieved. This happened three days ago, since then he said he is not in pain but is looking forward his dentist appointment.

Highland1
13th February 2014, 12:16
Well, been to the dentist and still no extraction as the abcess is still swollen.
Instead, she froze the infected tooth and tried partially draining the infection.
The numbness is starting to disappate now.....and it flaming aches again....just like before!
She has prescribed an extra strong antibiotic called Metranidazole as a last resort.
She also said on no account can I drink alcohol whilst on these tablets or I will be sick.
Thing is I hate taking orders.......might be an em....delicate weekend. :crazy::hilarious:

Thanks for adding the pdf Rayna which all adds to this informative thread.
Also thought I should add this to the mix:

Avoiding the Dentist could save your life:

The standard practice of dentistry is dangerous to American health. The American Dental Association continues to maintain that mercury fillings and root canals are safe dental procedures, in spite of the overwhelming evidence against these practices. Routine high speed drilling saves dentists time, but also unwittingly destroys teeth, requiring root canals to save them.

The fluoride treatments and fluoridated toothpaste recommended to "protect" teeth, actually harm teeth and health. The fact that a nutrient dense, high fat soluble vitamin diet can prevent cavities and avoid the need for orthodontia is unknown for most individuals.

The majority of Americans have no idea how dangerous modern dentistry really is. Dentists aren't bad people, but their training, similar to that received by allopathic physicians, is largely incorrect and health damaging to patients.

What the ADA has to say

The ADA states the following: "Dental amalgam is considered a safe, affordable and durable material that has been used to restore the teeth of more than 100 million Americans. It contains a mixture of metals such as silver, copper and tin, in addition to mercury, which binds these components into a hard, stable and safe substance. Dental amalgam has been studied and reviewed extensively, and has established a record of safety and effectiveness." Regarding root canals, the ADA reports that "Root canal treatment is necessary when the pulp (soft tissue inside your teeth containing blood vessels, nerves and connective tissue) becomes inflamed and diseased."

Why root canals and mercury fillings are dangerous to health

When root canal surgery is performed, the seal made is not complete, allowing anaerobic bacteria to grow and spread throughout the body. Specific cancers have been linked along meridian points leading directly to the site of a diseased root canal. There are reported cases of cancers resolving when the corresponding diseased root canal is removed. When root canals have been removed by holistic dentists, 100 percent are found to be infected. If one's immune system is strong, the body can fight the infectious root canal, but if one's immune system weakens, this continuous source of infection can be the tipping scale towards serious illness. Removal of diseased teeth and use of a bridge is a safer procedure.

Mercury vapors from amalgam fillings release dangerous toxic mercury into the body on a daily basis accumulating dangerous mercury levels. Mercury toxicity is linked to the following symptoms: headaches, ringing in ears, dizziness, anxiety, depression, weight and bone loss, colitis, fatigue, asthma, memory loss and renal failure. Several diseases are associated with mercury toxicity including: Alzheimer's, multiple sclerosis, Crohn's disease, diabetes, kidney and liver disease.

How high speed drilling used to remove cavities destroys teeth

Dentists routinely use high speed drilling to remove cavities, allowing space for fillings. This practice saves time, allowing for quicker procedures. Unfortunately, this routine practice is unsafe and often leads to the eventual destruction of the tooth's pulp, resulting in the need for a root canal. Holistic trained dentists utilize a slower, safer speed drill.

The problem with fluoride

Fluoride is a toxic waste product routinely recommended to prevent tooth decay. It is dangerous to health if swallowed and can cause damage to the tooth enamel. Fluoride toothpaste labels warn that ingestion of the toothpaste can result in poisoning.

Diet can prevent cavities and crooked teeth. Brilliant dentist Weston Price discovered in his remarkable 10-year research of endemic cultures, in the 1930s, that diets rich in fat soluble vitamins prevented tooth decay and also produced adequate palates for straight teeth. See http://www.naturalnews.com/041391_braces_tooth_decay_malnutrition.html

To learn more:

The following resources can help you learn more: http://www.toxicteeth.org/home.aspx, http://iaomt.org/ and http://www.curetoothdecay.com/ and http://fluoridealert.org/.

Sources for this article include:

http://www.ada.org/1741.aspx

http://www.mouthhealthy.org/en/az-topics/r/root-canals

http://www.dentalwellness4u.com/layperson/symptoms.html

http://www.naturalnews.com/041391_braces_tooth_decay_malnutrition.html

Cook, Douglas. (2009) Rescued By My Dentist. Trafford Publishing: Victoria, BC, Canada

Meinig, George. (2008) Root Canal Cover-up. 9th printing. Price-Pottenger Nutrition Foundation: La Mesa, CA

Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/043852_mercury_poisoning_American_dentistry_amalga m_fillings.html#ixzz2syQQ5D7G"

Russ.