PDA

View Full Version : Insider warns that more banker assassinations are coming*

Highland1
7th February 2014, 04:45
Within the past few weeks, at least three high level*bankers*and one financial journalist have either died due to mysterious circumstances that officials have quickly labeled as 'suicides', or disappeared without a trace. With little information to go on from most public sources, several outside investigators have questioned the timing and reasons why these individuals have suddenly died, or been killed off, and are continuing to seek answers.

However, on Feb. 5, an insider and former head trader for a top banking firm issued a warning that new information is out which shows that 'hit squads' have been made active in the*Wall Street*area, and that a high level banker tied to recent investigations into*Forex*manipulation, along with up to three dozen others involved in scandals, are being targeted for potential*assassination*in light of their viability as witnesses and whistle blowers to federal and financial regulators.

Word on the "street" watch for a top level American bankster to expire. Hit teams are fully operational in Wall Street. (REDACTED) HIGHLY VISIBLE POWER BROKER- co-ordinating. Speak to you soon. Please post this to warn sheep. V-UPDATE 9:24 AM MOUNTAIN-NEXT ON THE HIT LIST CITI EXECUTIVE TIED IN WITH FOREX FRAUD -HIT LIST HAS 3 DOZEN MORE NAMES-DESPERATE TIMES REQUIRE DESPERATE MEASURES IN THE WORLD OF MONETARY CONTROL! JPM can't hold yellow metal shorts on notional gold.*LIBOR*and derivative hits continue as bankster suddenly commit "suicide". 43 are on the knock off list and counting. The shock waves of this and many other scandals are creating turmoil everywhere. -*V, Guerrilla Economist, Q Alerts

Over the past two days, a little moreinformation*has come out on the three bankers and one journalist who allegedly committed suicide over the past three weeks, and their intimate ties to major financial scandals rocking the Western banking system. Beginning with David Bird, the oil markets reporter who had worked at the Wall Street Journal for 20 years and vanished without a trace on the afternoon of Jan. 11, followed by William Broeksmit, a top executive at Deutsche Bank who hanged himself on Jan. 26 just days after BaFin announced*evidence*of precious*metal price manipulation, and ending with Michael (Mike) Dueker, the Chief Economist at Russell Investments, the potential for several key players within the financial industry to have committed suicide within days or weeks of each other is far from coincidental.

In 2013, several major*financial scandalsrocked the banking world, with hundreds of trillions of dollars in fraud being investigated by multiple agencies. From J.P. Morgan's London Whale scandal, to HSBC's settlement over money laundering for drug cartels, and now, an ongoing investigation into Forex and precious metals price manipulation, one or more of these crimes could bring down a fragile financial system that is already cratering under the threat of a simple taper by the Federal Reserve.

On the street, perpetrators have killed victims for crimes involving less than a dollar, so it is not out of the realm of belief that hit squads and assassinations would be par for the course in crimes involving trillions of dollars, and the confidence of the Western financial system. And as a banking insider and former head trader has announced today, several major Wall Street bankers could be marked for death to ensure all loose ends are tied up, and where dead men can tell no tales to investigators and law enforcement.

Russ

Calz
7th February 2014, 06:44
Even Fulford nugget got that one right ...

Hey ... the show is about to begin ...

http://cache.blippitt.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/Popcorn-01-Michael-Jackson.gif

BabaRa
8th February 2014, 06:10
And just to mention some past history: - both the young man involved in the Dark Knight Theater shootings and the young man who was allegedly responsible for the Sandy Hook school shootings had fathers who were somehow knowledgeable about the LIBOR scandal.

And by the way, whatever happened to the LIBOR scandal. A few banks got slapped on the wrist and fined and then it was pretty much shelved.

Highland1
13th February 2014, 12:24
Even Fulford nugget got that one right ...

Hey ... the show is about to begin ...

http://cache.blippitt.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/Popcorn-01-Michael-Jackson.gif

Looks like the insider was right.......

5th banker in less than a month dies mysteriously...

Another high profile banker is dead under suspicious circumstances

By John Vibes

NEW YORK (INTELLIHUB) — Last week we reported on the suspicious string of apparent suicides that has hit the financial industry. Multiple bankers have been found dead in recent weeks. Those who had high profile deaths, like the man who jumped from the top of the JP Morgan HQ building are highly publicized, but overall, very few details about any of these deaths have been made public.

Ryan Henry Crane, a 37 year old executive at JP Morgan is the 5th and most recent banker to die in an alleged suicide since January 26th.

No details have been released about his death aside from this small obituary announcement at the Stamford Daily Voice.

The string of deaths began on January 26 when a 58-year-old former senior executive at Deutsche Bank AG, William Broeksmit, was found dead in his home after an apparent suicide in South Kensington in central London.

The very next day Tata Motors managing director Karl Slym, 51, was found dead on the fourth floor of the Shangri-La hotel in Bangkok.

Then on January 28, 39-year-old Gabriel Magee, a JP Morgan employee, died after falling from the roof of the JP Morgan European headquarters in London.

Then last week 50-year-old Mike Dueker, the chief economist of a US investment bank was found dead close to the Tacoma Narrows Bridge in Washington State.

Were these bankers killed for knowing too much? Were they involved in something so unethical that they killed themselves out of shame? These are the speculations that are rising in the wake of these apparent suicides.

Whatever next.....the Rothchilds committing suicide?

Russ

Highland1
14th February 2014, 19:42

Uh oh......it looks alot worse than first feared.

Gerald Celente: At Least 20 Dead Bankers

According to this brand new video just released on the*Gerald Celente YouTube channel*with Alex Jones from Infowars, at least 20 bankers have mysteriously died within the last several weeks! While it has*been reported*that 5 TOP LEVEL bankers have been suicided, Alex’s research has found an entirely new slew of lower level bankers also ‘eliminated’. This video shares more proof of an organized campaign to ‘eliminate’ those who could imprison the ‘criminal elite’ for their financial crimes against the rest of humanity. Dead bankers can’t talk! Celente and Jones share more proof that the markets are rigged and that a MASSIVE cover-up is in progress.

http://youtu.be/N0EeSv1tnBE

Russ

modwiz
14th February 2014, 19:54
Yes. Inconvenient truths are being 'dealt with'. This will either stifle things or lead to a revolt in their ranks. 'They' have played this hand so heavily that they unveiled what is happening to those still able to think and choose well.

'They' see signs like the one in the video, "Jump You Fookers" and just smile. People are accepting the MSM narrative of 'suicide' and it looks like the 'cover' is holding. A few more 'suicides' might even make an American sports addict notice something isn't right. The word 'might' carries a lot of weight in the preceding sentence.

BabaRa
14th February 2014, 20:27
I would think that sometime soon, within the ranks of the bankers, the nervousness would begin to show - as to who is next.

Highland1
18th February 2014, 15:43
Uh oh.....here goes another "suicide"

ANOTHER JP MORGAN BANKER LEAPS TO HIS DEATH
LEAPS TO HIS DEATH

February 18, 2014*-

An investment banker jumped to his death from the roof of Chater House in Central, where Wall Street bank JP Morgan has its Asia headquarters, several witnesses told the South China Morning Post.
Witnesses said the man initially went to the roof of Chater House, a 30-floor building in the heart of Hong Kong’s central business district, and later jumped.

The incident happened between 2pm and 3pm, one witness said. Several policemen were seen on the roof but apparently failed to convince the man not to jump, one of the witnesses said.

Police later confirmed to the Post that a 33-year-old man, named by a police source as Dennis Li Junjie, 33, was found in a dangerous position on the roof of Chater House on Connaught Road Central at 2.08pm local time. Li threw himself off the building before the city’s emergency crew arrived.

Police said no suicide note was found from Li and officers were still investigating why he committed suicide.

The man landed on the four-lane western-bound carriageway outside the building.
A police spokeswoman said Li was taken to Ruttonjee Hospital, where he was declared dead at 2.31pm.

Police are investigating the case. According to several JP Morgan employees, the man was a junior-level investment banker who played a supporting role on various projects.

A Hong Kong-based JP Morgan spokeswoman said the bank was aware of the incident but it could not confirm at this stage whether the deceased was an employee of the bank.

Here is a chronological summary of all recent banker deaths:

Sunday, Jan. 26:*London police found William Broeksmit, a 58-year-old former senior executive at Deutsche Bank AG, dead in his home after an apparent suicide.

Monday, Jan. 27: Tata Motors managing director Karl Slym*died after falling from a hotel room in Bangkok*in what police said could be possible suicide. Slym, 51, had attended a board meeting of Tata Motors’ Thailand unit in the Thai capital and was staying with his wife in a room on the 22nd floor of the Shangri-La hotel. Hotel staff found his body on Sunday on the fourth floor, which juts out above lower floors.

Tuesday, Jan. 28: a 39-year-old JPMorgan employee*died after falling from the roof of the European headquarters of JPMorgan in London.*The man, Gabriel Magee, was a vice president in the investment bank’s technology department, a source told WSJ.

Wednesday, January 29:*Russell Investments’*Chief Economist Mike Dueker was found dead in an apparent suicide.*Police said it appears Dueker took his own life by jumping from a ramp near the Tacoma Narrows Bridge in Tacoma, Wash., AP reported. According to Bloomberg, Dueker, 50, had been missing since Jan. 29, and friends and law enforcement had been searching for him.

The week before, a U.K.-based communications director at Swiss Re AG died. The cause of death has not been made public.

Monday, February 3:*37-year-old JPMorgan Chase & Co executive director who died from unknown causes Feb. 3 appears to be the latest in a series of untimely deaths among finance workers and business leaders around the world in the past three weeks. Ryan Crane, a JPMorgan Chase & Co. employee who in a 14-year career at the New York-based bank rose to executive director of a unit that trades blocks of stocks for clients, died in his Stamford, Connecticut, home.

Tuesday, February 18:*33-year old JPMorgan forex trader is the latest in a string of suicides to take his life in Hong Kong.

Russ

Calz
18th February 2014, 16:13
I am so naughty ... hey ... karma is a beach eh???

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9E-WasNzVpI

Highland1
18th February 2014, 16:31
I almost posted that myself Calz...:tiphat:

I just wonder though whether there was an organised united inside attempt to actually expose JP Morgan corruption that got rumbled....thus the "alleged suicides"?
If that is the case more injustices may surely follow.

Russ

Calz
18th February 2014, 16:41
Well I posted the Joseph F. take here:

http://jandeane81.com/threads/2085-Bankster-quot-suicides-quot-right

Perhaps I should have added it here rather than starting another thread.

Lazy Libras ... whatcha gonna do???

BabaRa
18th February 2014, 17:58
I posted this on Calz's thread listed above. Posting here as well for those not on both threads.

IMO, It's important to understand CIA/NSA connection to all of this.

Great find, Calz

Farrell is an interesting guy, who's done a lot of research and wrote many books.

Good to see this stuff getting out, even if it's mostly in the Alternative Press.

While many private citizens were shocked/appalled that the NSA was monitoring OUR phone calls, emails, etc., - IMO, what all that did was distract the attention to their true purpose. Which was to monitor those of politicians, supreme court judges, and important people in the banking and other industries. This is how you control the world.

You get the goods on people in high places and either blackmail them into doing what you want - or if no goods are to be had, and they inadvertently get on the trail of what's happening in their industry, you suicide them or make them out to be crazy (and then make them crazy with all your accusations, etc.)

The whole NSA/CIA wire tapping fiasco was never about us (Joe Average). It's all about keeping their own puppets in line.

There is a very good movie with Kevin Spacey "Margin Call", it's out on DVD. I got it from Netflex and really recommend it. Very well done and insightful, even to those of us who already have many insights into this matter.

While it doesn't deal with suicides, it shows what happens when low-level employees make discoveries about their brokerage firms, and how they are dealt with.

A big recommendation from me on this one.

Calz
18th February 2014, 18:38
This is how you control the world.

Okay ... no argument there ...

The focus at this point should be on what must we do to stop it???

BabaRa
18th February 2014, 18:52

Ah Ha! . . . I agree. It's what I try to do. But so far what I see is that most are more happy to stay in the place of pointing out what's wrong, rather than moving on.

Some ignore me when I try to shift to moving on, others actually get upset with me. So, I think they must stay where they are until they're ready. Pushing or pressure only causes more resistance. But I do keep testing the waters - and each time I see a few more wade in. . . The biggest problem I see (and I might be very wrong here) is that what we call the New Age Movement has so murkyed up the waters that many see any of the ways of moving forward as: Can't think of the right word here (where's modwiz when I need him?) so I'll use this phrase: pie in the sky. But I think you get my point. Always looking for suggestions. And I must admit, there are times when I'm pulled back into the place of just wanting to identify the problem and complain about it. But never for long.

Hmm, and maybe that's what I'm doing now. Ooops!

Calz
18th February 2014, 19:06
Well ... on the surface level it seems we (collectively) have fallen into the trap that all we must do is post the "truth" in a forum ... feel smug ... and go back to our normal lives.

That ain't gonna do the trick.

Good ... don't get me wrong ... but let us consider that we have long sought to "awaken the masses" assuming that when they see the "truth" it will jolt them into "our reality".

Negatory ...

*** sigh ***

The number of peeps that are helplessly under mind control is really quite amazing.

Pete Peterson suggested 85% with only those immune of "offworld" means to prevent such.

So ... we must again accept that as what we have to work with ...

Perhaps the "energies" coming into the solar system will break that thought form into bits?

I believe completely from what we have heard from many that there is no one coming to "save us".

That is up to us.

To what degree "energies" entering our invironment can change that who really knows?

Stay tuned ...

modwiz
18th February 2014, 20:50

Learn to control ourselves. Not too much of that happening.

That is the short answer.

They are organized, we are not.

They kill the threats they see. We do not.

An observation, not a prescription.

Highland1
18th February 2014, 20:50

just sayin.......on a grand scale of course.

Russ

modwiz
18th February 2014, 20:57

just sayin.......on a grand scale of course.

Russ

Iceland is a good example of how to address crime. Arrest and jail.

The people were not confused and supported what needed to be done.

Good chance they had media support too. Our media is part of the criminal conspiracy. Majority of USA and UK still drinks from this unflushed toilet and their apathy is a result. Not to mention being utterly clueless.

Highland1
18th February 2014, 22:34
Following a Wave of Banker Suicides, 3 Former Barclays Bankers Now Charged in LIBOR Scandal
Three former Barclays bank employees have now been*charged*with “conspiracy to defraud” in the continuing Libor scandal, bringing the total to 13 people charged in America and the U.K. It has been reported that three ex-ICAP brokers are next on the list for helping traders manipulate interest rates.

Three former Barclays bankers have been charged “in connection with the manipulation of Libor” interest rates, the Serious Fraud Office said.

The SFO alleges the three – Peter Charles Johnson, Jonathan James Mathew and Stylianos Contogoulas – “conspired to defraud between 1 June 2005 and 31 August 2007″.

They will appear at Westminster Magistrates court at a date to be confirmed.
Libor is an interbank benchmark used to set the interest rates on trillions in loans all over the world. The investigation into Libor’s deliberate manipulation began in 2008, and it has come to light that traders at various banks all over the world have benefited financially from turning in false interest rate reports since.

Thus far, Barclays and other mega banks including JP Morgan Chase, Citigroup, UBS, Deutsche Bank and the Royal Bank of Scotland have been forced to pay billions in regard to rigging interest rates.

The*Wall Street Journal*is also reporting that authorities in the United States, United Kingdom and EU are currently investigating a group of traders from various banks for manipulating Euribor, the euro interbank interest rate, as well.

The news comes on the heels of a rash of banker suicides.

Jan. 26, 2014
William Broeksmit, 58-year-old retired Deutsche Bank senior manager with close ties to co-chief exec. Anshu Jain, was found hanging dead at his home in London. It was reported as an apparent suicide. Police quickly declared that Broeksmit’s death was not suspicious.

Jan. 28, 2014
Two days later*Gabriel Magee, 39, reportedly leapt to his death from the 33rd story of JP Morgan’s European headquarters in London sometime around 8 a.m. Magee was the bank’s VP in CIB Technology. His death was also quickly ruled “non-suspicious”. There was no indication Magee was going to kill himself at all. In fact, Magee’s girlfriend had received an email from him the night before saying he was finishing up work and would be home soon.

The London Coroner’s Office is set to hold a formal inquest into Magee’s death, but not until May 15th.

Jan. 29, 2014
Chief Economist at Russell Investments, 50-year-old*Mike Dueker, was reported missing on Jan. 29. He was found dead off the side of a highway leading to Tacoma Narrows Bridge in Washington. A Pierce County detective said he may have jumped over a four-foot fence and fallen some 40-to-50 feet down an embankment in another apparent suicide. Although the detective maintained Dueker was having trouble at work, a Russell spokeswoman said Dueker was in good standing.

Dueker, a prior assistant VP and research economist for the St. Louis branch of the Federal Reserve Bank, had worked at Russell for five years, during which time he developed a business-cycle index that forecast economic performance.

Feb. 3, 2014
Ryan Crane, a 37-year-old JP Morgan trading exec., was found dead in his Stamford, Connecticut home. He was an executive director, a rank above vice president, in the bank’s Americas Program Trading group. Cause of death is awaiting determination via toxicology report.

Feb. 4, 2014
57-year-old*Richard Talley, former investment banker at Drexel Burnham Lambert and founder of Centennial, Colorado-based American Title Services, was found dead in his garage with eight nail gun wounds to his torso and head. They were reportedly “self-inflicted”. His company was under investigation at the time of his death.

Just last month, JP Morgan Chase, America’s biggest bank, admitted wrongdoing and was fined $461 million for willfully violating the Bank Secrecy Act in relation to Bernie Madoff’s multi-billion dollar Ponzi scheme. “When JPMorgan suspected Mr. Madoff’s fraud, it focused on its own investment exposure and saved itself approximately $250 million. If it had given the same attention to its anti-money laundering responsibilities, it could have saved itself $2 billion, and potentially saved thousands of other fraud victims untold misery and loss,”*stated*Financial Crimes Enforcement Network Director Jennifer Shasky Calvery.

JP Morgan also*owns*over 60% of the total notional of all US gold derivatives ($108.2 billion).

While all these instances could be entirely unrelated in any way, others are*wondering*if the heat intensifying in the Libor scandal, the hint at other major interest rate scandals, and the rash of recent banker suicides is suggesting a bigger global financial implosion to come.

Russ

modwiz
18th February 2014, 22:39
I hope when the word 'suicide' is used without quotes it is not to be taken literally. Our language would serve us better if the word 'suicide' is loaded with the suspicion it deserves.

I like the term suicided. It's suicide with a wink and a nod.

BabaRa
19th February 2014, 00:10
Iceland is a good example of how to address crime. Arrest and jail.

The people were not confused and supported what needed to be done.

Good chance they had media support too. Our media is part of the criminal conspiracy. Majority of USA and UK still drinks from this unflushed toilet and their apathy is a result. Not to mention being utterly clueless.

I've been pointing everyone I know to Iceland's success for some time.

Someone from Iceland went to Greece (about a year ago) to try and convince the people to do what they did. - Populace still bought into the fear tactics of the EU and got on board with more loans and more austerity. Of course, we never know for sure about elections anywhere.

Iceland had several things going for it.

* small population (less than 1/4 million people) easier to organize
* ethnically homogeneous population (compared to other countries) - more difficult to divide and conquer
* literacy rate - 99%
* And I suspect, (don't know for sure) that the EU and tptb didn't see them as important, so less pressure was put on them.

Not using the above as excuses for other countries. Just explanation of why easier to organize.

Highland1
25th February 2014, 12:52
Another "Successful Banker" Found Dead.
The dismal trail of*dead bankers continues. As*The Journal Star reports, a successful Lincoln businessman and member of a prominent local family died last week.*Former National Bank of Commerce CEO James Stuart Jr. was found dead in Scottsdale, Ariz., the morning of Feb. 19. A family spokesman did not say what caused the death. This brings the total of banker deaths in recent weeks to 9 as Stuart is sadly survived by three sons and four daughters.

Stuart was a native of Lincoln and graduated from the University of Nebraska-Lincoln with a degree in Business Administration.

In 1969, Stuart joined Citibank in New York City and served as a loan officer until 1973, when he joined First Commerce Bancshares (then NBC Co.) as executive vice president.*He was named president in 1976, chairman and CEO in 1978, and also became chairman and CEO of National Bank of Commerce in 1985.*Stuart spent his life building the organization into an important business voice in Lincoln, friend and colleague Brad Korell said.

“He was a very successful banker,”*said Korell, who worked with Stuart for more than 30 years. “I always felt that he was a visionary. He really did build one of the most successful and admired banking organizations in the Midwest.”

Stuart spent much of his career with First Commerce Bancshares, a $3 billion multi-bank holding company headquartered in Lincoln. First Commerce was sold to Wells Fargo in 2000.
He is a former member of the Nebraska Game and Parks Commission and was appointed by Gov. Dave Heineman to the board of the Nebraska Environmental Trust in 2008. Stuart was also involved with natural resources-related groups such as Nature Conservancy, Ducks Unlimited and U.S. National Forest Foundation.
He served on the international board of the Juvenile Diabetes Foundation and the boards of the University of Nebraska Foundation and Nebraska Wesleyan University.
According to Korell, Stuart was living in Scottsdale, overlooking his family's financial investments, as well as golfing and fishing.

All this still goes largely ignored in the mainstream media and the suicide continues to grow at an alarming rate.
Dead men tell no tales springs to mind......

Russ

BabaRa
25th February 2014, 19:26
Now wait a minute . . . I couldn't find his age when I goggled him - but based on his career, this was not a young man. He was already retired. Not saying he was really old, but if he was already a loan officer in 1969, I would say he was at least 65, potentially older.

Not that unusual for someone that age to die in their sleep.

Altaira
6th April 2014, 21:29
Another Banker Dead (And His Wife & Daughter)! This Time Ex-CEO of Dutch Bank ABN Amro!

A mere two weeks since former JPMorgan banker, Kenneth Bellando jumped to his death, Bloomberg reports that the former CEO of Dutch Bank ABN Amro (and his wife and daughter) were found dead at their home after a possible “family tragedy.” This expands the dismal list of senior financial services executive deaths to 12 in the last few months. The 57-year-old Jan Peter Schmittmann, was reportedly discovered by his other daughter when she arrived home that morning. Police declined to comment on the cirumstances of his (and his wife and daughter’s) death. This is not the first C-level ABN Amro banker to be found dead. In 2009, former CFO Huibert Boumeester was discovered with (assumed self-inflicted) shotgun wounds.

As Bloomberg reports,

Former Dutch Bank ABN Amro Group NV Netherlands Chief Executive Officer Jan Peter Schmittmann, his wife and a daughter were found dead at their home today after a possible “family tragedy,” Dutch police said.

“The bodies of a father and mother and their daughter were found at the property” in the town of Laren, 32 kilometers (20 miles) southeast of Amsterdam, Dutch police said in a statement on their website today. Leonie Bosselaar, a police spokeswoman, said in a telephone call with Bloomberg News that the deceased were Schmittmann and two family members.

The police received a call around 10:30 a.m. local time from a family acquaintance who said something may be wrong at the property, according to the statement. Bosselaar declined to comment further on what may have happened.

The Dutch newspaper AD reported, without citing anyone, that the family was discovered by Schmittmann’s second daughter when she arrived home this morning. She was scheduled to travel to India with her parents, where she had an internship lined up, the newspaper said.

Schmittmann, 57, joined ABN Amro in 1983 as assistant relationship manager and was named head of the lender’s Dutch unit in 2003. He stepped down from the Amsterdam-based bank in December 2008, after the company was nationalized earlier that year.

Sadly, given recent trends, the default assumption is that it is suicide until proven otherwise which is just as disturbing from a sociological perspective. (on the bright side, at least as far as we know, we was not involved in HFT) but further to that, this is not the first ABN Amro seniot executve to be found dead. In 2009, Schmittmann’s former CFO was found dead from ****gum wounds:

The former chief financial officer of Dutch bank ABN Amro has been found dead with shotgun wounds near his home in Surrey, the BBC has reported.

Huibert Gerard Boumeester was found dead yesterday, Sunday, with shotgun wounds, one week after being reported missing and “vulnerable”. Reports claim he was found with two shotguns which he had brought from his home, though Thames Valley Police say his death is currently being treated as “unexplained”.

Boumeester, 49, left his role as CFO encompassing responsibility for group-wide finance, risk management, investor relations, communications and strategic decision support in March 2008 citing “personal reasons” six months after ABN Amro was bought by Fortis, Royal Bank of Scotland and Santander. The Dutch government now owns Fortis Bank and has taken direct ownership of its stake in ABN Amro. The British government owns most of RBS.

There are suggestions that Boumeester took his own life…

This brings the sad list of senior financial services exectives who have died in the last few months to 12:

1 – William Broeksmit, 58-year-old former senior executive at Deutsche Bank AG, was found dead in his home after an apparent suicide in South Kensington in central London, on January 26th.

2 – Karl Slym, 51 year old Tata Motors managing director Karl Slym, was found dead on the fourth floor of the Shangri-La hotel in Bangkok on January 27th.

3 – Gabriel Magee, a 39-year-old JP Morgan employee, died after falling from the roof of the JP Morgan European headquarters in London on January 27th.

4 – Mike Dueker, 50-year-old chief economist of a US investment bank was found dead close to the Tacoma Narrows Bridge in Washington State.

5 – Richard Talley, the 57 year old founder of American Title Services in Centennial, Colorado, was found dead earlier this month after apparently shooting himself with a nail gun.

6 – Tim Dickenson, a U.K.-based communications director at Swiss Re AG, also died last month, however the circumstances surrounding his death are still unknown.

7 – Ryan Henry Crane, a 37 year old executive at JP Morgan died in an alleged suicide just a few weeks ago. No details have been released about his death aside from this small obituary announcement at the Stamford Daily Voice.

8 – Li Junjie, 33-year-old banker in Hong Kong jumped from the JP Morgan HQ in Hong Kong this week.

9 – James Stuart Jr, Former National Bank of Commerce CEO, found dead in Scottsdale, Ariz., the morning of Feb. 19. A family spokesman did not say whatcaused the death

10 – Edmund (Eddie) Reilly, 47, a trader at Midtown’s Vertical Group, commited suicide by jumping in front of LIRR train

11 – Kenneth Bellando, 28, a trader at Levy Capital, formerly investment banking analyst at JPMorgan, jumped to his death from his 6th floor East Side apartment.

12 – Jan Peter Schmittmann, 57, the former CEO of Dutch bank ABN Amro found dead at home near Amsterdam with wife and daughter.

http://asheepnomore.net/2014/04/06/another-banker-dead-wife-daughter-time-ex-ceo-dutch-bank-abn-amro/#sthash.gmxQuDH5.dpuf

This is really very transparent, if Schmittmann wanted to kill himself and his family he would wait until his other daughter come but as it seems his wife and daugher happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time .