PDA

View Full Version : The Cabal in Rome – their desperation and their proposed SAVE ROME law

BabaRa
6th February 2014, 22:14
NOTE: This was/is Shamanseeker's Thread that somehow got deleted. Highlander1 was able to pull it up off the internet and send it to me. Thank you, Russ. All way beyond my techie skills.

Unfortunately, this is the only way I know of to put it up. My apologies to all. If Church knows of a better way, please do so. Otherwise, this is it. Sorry, but better than completely lost.

The Cabal in Rome had plans to pass the 'Save Rome' law - it is really a decree so would not be democratically voted on. Can you see the implications? Not the 'Save Italy' or 'Save Parliament' law but the 'Save Rome' law. The now occult or hidden Rome is admitting that it is failing fast and needs saving! It is afraid and desperate! This is our chance to turn the tables round and start a more equitable society from grass roots level.
I’d like to write about what’s going on in Italy at the moment. Those who read my thread on Grillo, an ex-comedian and his M5S group will have an idea of the situation already. Before I write about what is happening right now, I’d like to briefly summarise the situation from when Grillo’s group won 25 per cent of the votes during the last election. This was like a lot of cats being set amongst the proverbial pigeons. The Cabal went to work at once using Rome’s tactics of alliance and infiltration to keep some kind of control over them (as they did with the Leganord or Northern League which was opposed to central control from Rome). This time, however, to their dismay and desperation it didn’t work. Grillo had no intention of allying himself with the politicians. Being awake, he knew they could never change the situation via an alliance with the Cabal.
The Cabal’s answer to this was a failed false flag event. An unemployed man arrived outside the Parliament building and shouted that he was going to kill the politicians and shot a couple of Carabinieri (military-style police). One of the Carabinieri was seriously injured and the establishment immediately accused Grillo because of his anti-politician stance. Then they attempted to turn the man and his daughter into heroes but it was a flop; the people were not taken in. One politician even said it had been arranged by the secret services.
Grillo was summoned to the President of the Republic and commanded to ally with the centre-left party headed by Enrico Letta to create a majority. He replied that by law he could do what he ***** wanted and refused. He was then summoned by the American ambassador in Rome and although we don’t know the details, Grillo said afterwards that he was worried for his family.
A period of attacks on Grillo followed in the press. They said he was a dictator because he dismissed some of his M5S group after they negotiated with the political parties. He was criticised a lot because people believed the Cabal propaganda that Grillo was holding the country back.
After recent demonstrations with which a lot of people sympathised, the Cabal tried to accuse the protestors of violence but even the journalists in right-wing newspapers agreed that the damage was caused by a small minority of protestors who belonged to extreme activist groups like the neo-Nazis: another flop for the Cabal!
In the period since the last elections, several politicians have been seen to cry, including the austere President of the Republic, whether out of desperation or to gain the sympathy of the common man, like Obama, it is difficult to tell, but I would guess both.
Letta has stated this week that they hope to hold elections in May. They should have called for elections after the last as a majority was not reached. They do not want to proceed though until they have changed the electoral law to their advantage.
They have started eliminating some Provinces but their wording now is to ‘eliminate THE provinces’ but nobody seems to be picking up on that one at the moment!
What is most interesting is that they are trying to pass a law at the moment called the ‘SAVE ROME’ law. Can you see the implications in this? The Cabal of Italy, the direct descendants of the most important Houses of ancient Rome are desperate to ‘save Rome’. They know that ‘Rome’ could be at its end. There is a ‘fight’ going on between Rome (the Cabal) and those who are awake and insisting on the control of their own sovereignty.
The thirteen royal families are also direct descendants of these Houses of ancient Rome. Their bloodlines moved into northern Europe and began to colonise the rest of the world and commit physical and cultural genocide. Remember that Prince Philip is a direct descendant of that re-writer of history, Julius Caesar! As David Icke very ably relates, these same people have continued to control the colonies under the guise of the Commonwealth to this day. The Crown which is the City of London under the control of the Lord Mayor of London – the only person to whom the Queen of England curtsies – has much control over the United States. Icke also says the Crown is probably under the rule of the Vatican. I think this is almost certain and Italians (who are very astute) very often agree with me on this, knowing very well what the Vatican is capable of and how much real power it has.
I’m writing this to give hope. A change is coming about. We all know things won’t change if we work with politicians or ally ourselves with them. The old Roman modus operandi was divide and rule. They also infiltrate and corrupt. It is impossible to change things by trusting them. We need to take our sovereignty back. We can change the world but only from the grass roots upwards refusing to accept their bullying ways and having absolutely no fear of them.

Response John Parslow (seperate thread)

Hello Shamanseeker

An excellent summation of the current situation if I may say so, thank you very much for posting such an important piece of information. JP x

Shamanseeker

Napolitano, President of the Italian Republic holds back the decree, 'Save Rome'.
The government renounces the changes made to the decree 'Save Rome', which should have been passed on 30 December. This choice is, says Palazzo Chigi (the House of the Italian Government), matured after a meeting between the Prime Minister, Letta, and Napolitano, during which the Head of State expressed strong perplexities regarding the 'heavy' amendments which Parliament had made transforming the decree signed by him (Napolitano). The decree 'Save Rome', in which the government had given a vote of approval on Monday, 23 December, in the last few days was the subject of a big, parliamentary confrontation.
(Sorry I haven't had time to perfect this translation because the librarian wants me to leave

Il governo rinuncia a convertire il decreto salva Roma in legge, come sarebbe dovuto accadere il 3o dicembre . La scelta, riferisce Palazzo Chigi, è maturata dopo un consulto tra il premier Letta e Napolitano, durante il quale il capo dello Stato ha espresso forti perplessità sull’appesantimento emendativo che in Parlamento aveva di fatto trasformato il decreto legge da lui firmato. Il decreto salva Roma, sul quale il governo aveva posto la fiducia lunedì 23 dicembre, nei giorni scorsi era stato al centro di un duro scontro parlamentare.

BabaRa

This is very interesting and encouraging. Keep us posted. I do appreciate your taking the time, as it is difficult to get info here in the US.

Our press is too busy tracking Justin Bieber and Miley Cyrus!!
Blessed are the cracked - as they let in the light

Shamanseeker

There were .no papers yesterday but I found this this morning.

Grillo wants the President of the Republic impeached and said that in January his movement, the M5s will demand impeachment telling Napolitano to resign immediately. He challenged the President with a parallel New Year's message online and due to the large number of people connected to his blog it crashed. Grillo spoke for 17 minuttes and said Napolitano mustn't be allowed to hold back the country anymore.

The President was congratulated by Renzi (whom I forgot to mention above and who is being hailed as the new Blair – may the universe help the Italians – and seems to be very high-class bloodline and who goes with his wife to a Jesuit retreat every summer to carry out Jesuit 'spiritual' exercises, so like the Pope must be a Jesuit who has taken the horrific Jesuit oath, promising to have no will of his own but to obey his superiors blindly in destroying anyone deemed to be a heretic and leave blood and destruction in his wake.) He was also congratulated by Monti (the unelected previous Prime Minister who works for Goldman Sachs and the European Union destroying the economies of mainly Mediterranean countries) and D'Alema, an ex-communist who is a close friend of Berlusconi who goes around in a big yacht during the summer like Ted Heath used to (though Heath's was a small yacht!) and who, it is claimed, is a reptilian. Whatever he is, he is very blatantly false.

Letta who took over the role of Presidente del Consiglio (Italy's equivalent of Prime Minister) handed to him on a plate by Napolitano without being voted to it by parliament) thanked Napolitano saying “He who wants only to destroy will not win”. No less significant is Renzi's role who was voted to be the Secretary of the Pd, Letta's party, recently who proclaimed “Work and Courage” and who claims he wants to give the country a future. The challenges are not easy but that is why we can't waste a moment.

Even the Pope is getting involved and the President received a 'cordial' telephone call from him.

Brunetta, ex-minister in Berlusconi's party, Forza Italia, stated that Napolitano's speech represented one man only and demands like his party an immediate election probably because they are convinced that the Italian public will elect Berlusconi back into office despite his sentence recently for tax evasion and accusations of paedophilia and other crimes. He said that this illegitimate government cannot make reforms and pointed his finger at Napolitano saying that his omissions are worse than the things he has done and by delivering the country to an unelected Premier (Monti) who had applied the disastrous remedies of the EU.

However, journalists claim that if Forza Italia and Grillo do not unite (something Grillo will never do because it would be like handing the country back to the Cabal) impeachment will remain an unloaded gun and pure rhetoric.

Just to illustrate the hypocrisy of the Cabal, during his New Year's speech Napolitano read extracts from 7 letters sent to him by the unemployed, but to those who despite the injustices they have undergone, claim that they are willing to go ahead with courage and make these sacrifices for the sake of the nation. Some of these sacrifices were not so great like the woman whose husband has a job but can't find a job herself despite having a degree.

Il Giorno, Thursday, 2 January, 2014

What about the woman whose husband recently committed suicide after continuous persecution by the tax office to pay the debilitating taxes expected from small family businesses? He stood outside the tax office and pouring petrol over himself, lit a match and died in agony after a week. His wife didn't even know he was having problems with the Tax Office. He left a letter begging them to leave her alone because the situation was nothing to do with her. Since that day, she's been constantly harassed to pay his debts and is desperate. She has written to the Pope and the President of the Republic. She has heard nothing from them despite constant propaganda in the press about the Pope especially and the President who call poor people and people with serious problems to help them and give them courage! She spoke on a political talk show with Daniela Santanché, ex-fascist and member of Berlusconi's party and imo reptilian who promised faithfully that if she left her name and number, she'd do all she could to help her. She has heard nothing from her.

Unfortunately, some people still believe this propaganda surrounding the Pope and the President. It's time we take charge of our own sovereignty and stop hoping that these 'people' will help us because they will not!

BabaRa

Hopefully, we can all send light, love and whatever energy needed (in prayers or however you send it) for the best outcome for Italy.

I feel there is a strong chance for change in Italy which could easily spread throughout Europe.

Thanks for keeping us posted Shamanseeker.

Shamanseeker

Yes, I agree with you, BabaRa! This is why you are not hearing about what's happening in the U.S. The Cabal do not want you to know because this could be 'catching' and they don't want people there to start doing the same thing. I doubt that much is explained about this anywhere.

Another interesting point is that the leader of the Northern League whom I believed to be unawake has, maybe due to the fact that Berlusconi is on the political sidelines now, announced that Lombardy will be adopting a parallel currency of its own so people will have the choice not to use the Euro. This could be very positive.

Seikou-Kishi

Have the Italians shaken off their EU-imposed dictators yet?

Shamanseeker

No, not yet! Economically, they've been under the control of Germany for donkey's years and they very much accepted this up to recently but they're getting pretty annoyed about it now as you can imagine especially after Monti, the Goldman Sachs stooge and lover of the European Union became the unelected premier in the previous parliament. This traitor or 'scum of the Earth' as the experts on Wall St call people working for/with that bank nearly destroyed the Italian economy. He was expected by the Cabal to win the last elections I think but the Italians had had enough by then and a quarter of the new parliament elected were members of Grillo's awake M5s movement which has since refused to ally with the political parties. As a result there was no majority to form a new government but instead of taking the honorable route and calling for another election, the President of the Republic took the unprecedented undemocratic decision of continuing his term of office, one of the reasons Grillo and his movement are calling for his impeachment.

In my opinion, the Cabal has underestimated the people of Italy by thinking they would always remain sheeples regardless of what they did. This is why they are panicking and why the other Cabal leaders in the world are trying to cover this up. Do not believe the Cabal propaganda that we so often hear especially on PA that the people are sheep and deserve what's coming to them. Things can change and they can change quickly. As Harold Wilson, the British Prime Minister said: "A week is a long time in politics!" Things change and they change quickly. I compare the people who are waking up to a snowball. It started off being very small and moved very slowly but the momentum is increasing and now, luckily with the internet which has proved to be double-edged sword for the Cabal, is unstoppable. The rest of the world will catch on, you wait and see. People who only months ago used to get irritated when I talked about these things are now agreeing and even starting to talk about this first when I meet them.

KosmicKat

Don't stop feeding the fire. If the smoke doesn't slow them down the fire will prove more of an obstacle and if it's big enough and hot enough their choices will be limited.

Cearna

I'm at a loss to understand just what they are claiming to "Save Rome" from of for. These are the type of emotive words used to stir up, the people into a frenzy of emotion. Way back in 1973 I was on an Italian ship (the Galileo) going from Sydney to Naples, we had three strikes by the crew in 6 weeks, because of huge unrest in Italy, then, it has never seemed to get any better. There are so many things that they could claim to be saving Rome from -economic disaster, the Vatican, the crime bosses, the banks, the pollution of the skies, the police, the corruption, you name it the list goes on - so are they just saying "save Rome" with no real objective other than that or are they touting some particular cause to be saving it from? (I'm on the other side of the word and watch no news).

Surely , they don't believe they can just serve up emotions any more and expect people to not want some decent explanation as to their reasons, even the sheeple do not just let that go on anymore, too many have lived through too many debacles from parliament to not start enquiring into good reasons. Even the most unaware will look for reasonable debate and explanations, once they've had the Govt. up to the eyeballs, messing about with their own way of life. Do it too often and really badly and they will start to think. I couldn't understand a word the Italians said for 6 weeks whilst I was on that ship, and I was the only English speaking person at the table with 11 Italians none of whom spoke English, but they were not "Stupid Italianos" and I can't see them having the wool pulled over their eyes for ever more. Is this only a Roman thing? because as far as I understood it the people of the north were a completely didn't kind of people than those around Naples and Rome, I can't see that this play of the Cabals would get anywhere as near the emotional effect elsewhere than Rome. Maybe you can explain, a bit more along these lines?

Thanks for this thread, it does help see another side of the coin.

Shamanseeker

Thanks Colleen! Yes, you're right. Their methods are like the 'you can' of Obama. In fact, one of the Cabal here tried it to win one of the elections at the time - blatantly started shouting 'you can' - in Italian of course

The way I see it they want to save Rome from the 'awake' people here in Italy. They want to save the Cabal and its power. They want to save their power and their privileged lifestyles. They want to save the occult Roman/British empire which has never fallen but just been covered up with the European Union and the Commonwealth.

They will never say they are saving us from the Vatican because imo they are controlled by it. Pope Francis is false and is just telling people what they want to hear - even the cardinals are saying it. The Cardinal of Milan is furious, though mainly because he was one of the 'preferiti' or because he was in line to be the next Pope before Francis spoilt his ambitious plans. An elderly Italian woman I teach also said this without prompting from me.

Yes, the sheep are waking up and fast here - I've seen an enormous change this last year after how Merkel and the Germans have tried to destroy the economy here as they did with the Greeks, Spanish and Portuguese: they did a good job but were unable to complete the job thanks to Grillo and his group and the protestors called the 'Forconi' or 'Pitchforks'.

It is not the Romans, i.e. the ordinary people who live in Rome. The 'Rome' they wish to save is the bloodline of the élite. They had taken over the TV, newspapers, entertainment industry and everything else of any importance. The people in general have seen through this. They may not be able to see who these people really are but they are disgusted by them.

The southern and central Italians who are descendents of the Etruscans, Greeks and Romans are extremely intelligent and as you say far from stupid and they've seen through all of this for a long time: the Italians have always known for example that the Mafia and Parliament are inextricably linked and though up to now most said 'Nothing changes' and 'Only in Italy', the negative interference of the European Union, Germany and France and recent events, e.g. Grillo's movement and the influence of the internet especially on youngsters has changed people's conception of everything enormously. People are starting to realise that they can take control of their lives and they don't have to accept what's going on. They are extremely interested when I speak about the royals in Britain, the corruption in Parliament there and the way they've changed our history and stolen our sovereignty from us. They are amazed at first because they were brainwashed into believing that we have a perfect democracy and that things were only so bad here.

Yes, the people in the north are very different. They are Celts and the Roman authorities committed cultural genocide against them as well. The Northern League or Leganord tried to change things but unfortunately were accused of racism (and they did attract racists as well) but they were right when they started a campaign not to pay taxes to Rome. However, they made the mistake of entering a coalition with Berlusconli's 'centre-right' party. They were subject to infiltration and their leader, Bossi's son seems to have been corrupted by 'Rome'. Bossi got incredibly sick, suffered a terrible stroke and nearly died. There was talk of this being a result of the secret services doing something to him. Now Bersani, the old centre-left leader is in hospital after suffereing a stroke and I wonder if this has something to do with Rome wanting Renzi, their Jesuit stooge to take over.

All of this dislike of the North for Rome has been manipulated in my opinion by the authorities and is an attempt to divide and rule and terrible racism has been stirred up between the north and the south. I keep telling Italians to unite and work against the government instead of against each other!

By the way, Italians are far more level-headed than they appear. They can get emotional and start arguing and shouting at each other but I've never know people who could do this and then when they finish pat each other on the back, forgive and forget with no ill feeling. They are generally highly intelligent and extremely astute.
The majority are at the same time very humane.

shamanseeker
19th February 2014, 11:31
Thank you so much BabaRa and Russ for doing this. I really appreciate it! I have more to write here and now but I don't have much time. This is my busiest period for work and I can't get on the net very much at the moment. I haven't been very well either, though nothing serious. I am however pretty exhausted.

I'd just like to say that at the moment, the President of the Republic of Italy, Napolitano, is in the process of pushing Renzi, the Jesuit, who has been hailed as the new Blair into the premiership position without elections. They are afraid of an election before a new electoral law has been passed. The proposed law was amended in the equivalent of the House of Commons and then rejected by the President because it was amended to the point where it was quite different from the original. Grillo, the head of the 5-star movement and who has refused with his group which achieved 25% of the votes at the last election to ally himself with any political party, proving in my opinion, that he is totally genuine and awake says that they don't want an election now because they know they will lose control of the government and they want new electoral laws so that they can throw out Grillo's movement and has accused Napolitan of being an executioner who is betraying Italy and turning it into a dictatorship due to his support of Letta, the Pd centre-left party as Premier and who is now pushing for Renzi to take the position. Grillo also says that a coup d'état has taken place because the Head of State firstly supported Monti, the previous non-elected leader and then Letta and now Renzi. Grillo wants Napolitano impeached to the shock and horror of the old political parties. Renzi who is already working as the Mayor of Florence is being spoken about in the newspapers, right and left-wing, as if he is already the Premier and the opposition which consists of Grillo's movement and the Northern League which basically wants autonomy of the north are ominously being called 'dissidents'. Despite this, the newspapers and old parties are calling Grillo and his followers 'Fascists' or 'Neofascists'.

Will write more when I've sorted myself out ;)

KosmicKat
19th February 2014, 12:26
Despite this, the newspapers and old parties are calling Grillo and his followers 'Fascists' or 'Neofascists'.

Godwin's Law in action once more. In other words, the opposition knows they are losing.

shamanseeker
20th February 2014, 13:30
I hope you mean the opposition (dissidents according to the government) knows that the Cabal is losing, Kosmic :)

shamanseeker
20th February 2014, 17:41
Remember that this Jesuit, Renzi, is being pushed to premiership without the consent of voters and that President Napolitano has no right to place him in this position - as he had no right to place Letta before him and Mario Monti, the Prime Minister before the last elections when he proved to be totally unpopular with the Italians.

I've just found this on David Icke's site:

http://www.davidicke.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/351085_Matteo-Renzi-1.jpg

‘Head of Italy’s leftist Democratic Party Matteo Renzi has arrived at the presidential palace, where he is expected to receive nomination to become the country’s new prime minister.

"The 39-year-old Florence mayor arrived at the palace on Monday morning to receive the nomination from President Giorgio Napolitano.

Upon receiving the nomination, Renzi will have to form a government, which will then have to be approved by President Napolitano before Renzi can be sworn into office.

Renzi would become the country’s youngest-ever prime minister once his cabinet is approved by Napolitano. He will then be replacing Enrico Letta."

Read more and see video clip: http://www.presstv.ir/detail/2014/02/17/351085/renzi-set-to-be-nominated-as-italys-pm/

KosmicKat
21st February 2014, 11:41
I hope you mean the opposition (dissidents according to the government) knows that the Cabal is losing, Kosmic :)

In short, yes. What I am seeing is a defeated cabal invoking Godwin's Law by calling Grillo and his followers Nazis.

shamanseeker
24th February 2014, 17:13
Well, Renzo took over as Premier today. His ministers have been nominated and have started work today. So, here is the third unelected Premier (the second not really official) that has had the Head of State's approval. It will be interesting to see what happens next. There is no hurry either for elections; he seems to be here for quite a long haul considering his position. They are promising a change in taxes, but not decreases, and the dismissal of a lot of civil servants which are statements that often cheer people up but the Italians are very wary at the moment. Renzi is not greatly liked and even my boss who is a local politician in the Pd party (centre left, the same one as Letta and Renzi) told me he was very disappointed in the party now. This surprised me because he had always defended it up until very recently. I think he's waking up and starting to see them for what they really are.

shamanseeker
23rd June 2014, 14:15
Right, it's time for an update on the situation in Rome :)

After Renzi's party's success at the European elections, he has taken this as a mandate to stay in power (despite being unelected) despite claiming previously that he wouldn't stay long, until 2018.

He foresees pushing through Senate reforms and electoral laws rapidly in order to start working straight away on working, judicial and fiscal bills. A 'packet' that the premier counts on taking to the European parliament. However, there is no agreement on electoral law with Grillo's 5-star movement whose proposals have been liquidated because "we can't start again from the beginning" (stated by Renzi's Pd). There is open confrontation within the Pd party over "immunity for senators" something which Grillo deems "unacceptable" and which the centre-right Forza Italia party (Berlusconi's) needs against the power of the magistrates (investigative judges in Italy). "Immunity is the only defence against the super-power of the Magistrates" - says Santanché - ex-Fascist (not so ex in my opinion and also reptilian) and member of Forza Italia.
Some say that there should either be immunity for all members of Parliament or for none.

Grillo's movement lost 4 points at the European election which is not surprising considering the massive pro-Renzi propaganda campaign in the papers recently which matches only that of Obama when he was elected and Renzi's fellow Jesuit Bergoglio. He was acclaimed positively by Merkel, Blair, Obama, the Pope and Cameron. He has openly been reported to be the new Blair - may the Universe help us! The Catholic church was massively behind him and I have no doubt that the priests influenced people to vote for him. A friend of mine whom I told about Dan Brown's 'The Da Vinci Code' told me very matter-of-factly that she couldn't read it because the Parish church had told them they weren't to.

After Grillo's meeting with Farage, he was declared to be a racist and I know a lot on the forum will say that Farage is negative because of his comments about Mrs Thatcher but I believe there's a lot of propaganda written against him too. His performance at the European Union has been wonderful and he is working against the fact that we are being governed by people who are not elected and by people in the pay of Goldman Sachs. Grillo posted on his blog a picture of Auschwitz with 'Pd macht frei' on it and was accused not only of being a Nazi but also as being anti-semitic. What he is saying is, like Icke, that we're in the 4th Reich. He was reported as saying: "I'm more than Hitler" when he was likened to him but then I discovered that the full statement was "I'm more than Hitler, I'm Chaplin". Chaplin directed and starred in the film "The Great Dictator" which was anti Fascist. Ironically after the European elections, he was accused of being another Stalin when one of his movement won the election for mayor of Livorno (Leghorn) once a stronghold of Communism in Italy (we need to remember that there was a strong Communist party here once as a reaction against the forces of Fascism in Italy last century. Communists here are usually just left-wing though some of the leaders, like Napolitano the Head of State now were Stalinist communists and supported the entry into Czechoslovakia by the Russians.)
So, Grillo went from being Fascist to being Stalinist in the media. I apologise for any typos because I'm having to do this quickly.

Mark
23rd June 2014, 18:51
There's no easy way to say this but a dream I had last night in which I was in a very powerful dark lair and seeing babies being prepared for a mass blood sacrifice I walked past a man who TBH looked the only normal one in terms of no ceremonial clothing and satanic appearance yet as I came in his presence INSTANTLY I knew he was the worst and most powerful there, and he looked IDENTICAL to this Renzi!

I was there with about three others, and we stole away some babies to protect, we barely made our escape. That picture above shocked me when I had just seen it. He was tall in my dream, just seen his height Is over six foot. Probably just coincidence and a fanciful mind???

shamanseeker
24th June 2014, 15:36
Mark, you sent shivers up my spine. I realised from the beginning that he was really powerful. He is totally false, like Bergoglio, and he's taking a lot of people in but even long-term members of his political party like my boss have the feeling there's something terrible about him. The ex leader of the party, Bersani was in a coma just before all this started happening (one wonders if maybe they were responsible for the stroke that put him in it) but he managed to come out of it and visited parliament where Renzi went over to speak to him but Bersani gave him the coldest of looks and ignored him. Renzi and his wife are imo reptilians of the worst kind.

Interesting, Mark, that you saw him as the most normal looking because that's how he's coming over in the propaganda about him and how he's acting.