PDA

View Full Version : Thai police lay down helmets and let protesters pass.

Eelco
6th February 2014, 09:25
http://www.trueactivist.com/police-in-thailand-lay-down-weapons-and-join-with-protestors/

http://cdn.trueactivist.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/thailand-300x181.png

WIth Love
Eelco
Who gets some hope with news like this

Tonz
6th February 2014, 13:52
Great news !

BabaRa
6th February 2014, 18:35
Who would like to join me in visualizing and intending that this dominoes across the globe. Thanks Eelco.

jimmer
6th February 2014, 18:58
that is startling.

wonder what would happen
in other parts of our globe?
would the 'yielding police'
be targeted as traitors?
I'm thinking about the
increased grumbling in the USA,
for instance.
would those gov't troops lay down their arms?

I've read that recently, top military officials
have been given a litmus test:
would you defend your country and 'disable' american citizens?
if you fail the test, you are out.
hundreds of career military are have been
relieved of duty -- out.

Fred Steeves
6th February 2014, 21:25
I think that can happen anywhere, but the key is *peaceful* protest of course. Cops are people too, and surprising things can happen if they are given the chance to demonstrate it. Not sure how related this is, but last summer through Craig's List I met a guy in a pre appointed parking lot to look at buying a chainsaw. It turned out he was an off duty Knoxville cop, and had seen the "Don't Tread On Me" tag on the front of my truck.

Next thing you know the chainsaw became secondary, and he was asking me things like do I listen to Alex Jones, and do I know of Oath Keepers, of which he's a proud member. After affirming yes to both he looked me dead in the eye, and told me that gun confiscation was many cop's line in the sand with enforcing the ever encroaching totalitarian State. That should the order ever come down the line to go get the guns, for whatever reason, 90% of the guys he knows would be turning in their badges and going home.

That little surprise encounter really made my day, and I see things a bit differently since then because of it.

modwiz
6th February 2014, 22:02
I think that can happen anywhere, but the key is *peaceful* protest of course. Cops are people too, and surprising things can happen if they are given the chance to demonstrate it. Not sure how related this is, but last summer through Craig's List I met a guy in a pre appointed parking lot to look at buying a chainsaw. It turned out he was an off duty Knoxville cop, and had seen the "Don't Tread On Me" tag on the front of my truck.

Next thing you know the chainsaw became secondary, and he was asking me things like do I listen to Alex Jones, and do I know of Oath Keepers, of which he's a proud member. After affirming yes to both he looked me dead in the eye, and told me that gun confiscation was many cop's line in the sand with enforcing the ever encroaching totalitarian State. That should the order ever come down the line to go get the guns, for whatever reason, 90% of the guys he knows would be turning in their badges and going home.

That little surprise encounter really made my day, and I see things a bit differently since then because of it.

I benefited from hearing your story, Fred. All 'good news' picks up the frequencies. At least mine.

BabaRa
6th February 2014, 22:58
Thanks Eelco and Fred.

All encouraging news. Maybe the worm has been slowly turning and one day - it will just flip and we'll wake up to a new reality.