PDA

View Full Version : Bloodline Was Jesus Married - Rene Barnett Feb 2, 2014

The One
2nd February 2014, 18:26
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BNKVZyz5dis&list=PLRtX8DKNS2yX0egF4xeV7eiZcgtqA3YHx

Today's Guests: Rene Barnett

René Barnett is a life-long researcher and a veteran reality television producer specializing in entertainment specials, series, documentaries and reality-based programming. Her producing credits include Ripley's Believe It or Not!, Unmasked: Exposing the Secrets of Deception, Strange Universe, Places of Mystery, Guinness Book of Records Primetime and many others. She recently produced her first feature film, the critically acclaimed Bloodline, an investigation into the marriage of Jesus and Mary Magdalene and the shadowy organization, the Priory of Sion.

Rakmeister
2nd February 2014, 19:45
j9...

BabaRa
2nd February 2014, 20:58
Not much new here, unless this is your first look into the subject. Except, there are many hoaxsters out there.

I think the first book about Jesus, his potential marriage and consequent bloodline, and the Priory of Sion was Holy Blood, Holy Grail.

Lots of good historical fact, as well as a hypothesis of the marriage.

Margaret Starbird a member of the Catholic Church was so offended by the conclusion of the above, that she began a research of her own to disprove their conclusion, only to realize she was wrong and the authors of Holy Blood, Holy Grail were accurate. Her book: The Woman in The Alabaster Jar

Since I've never had any religious affiliation, it matters not to me if Jesus was married or not - just a recognition that once again we do not have the complete story.

Since my surname is connected to the Grail, it's always been of interest to me. I wrote a book myself (in the form of fiction, but loosely autobiographical) about Jesus, the Grail and the potential for the human race. IMO, these are just pieces to a very large puzzle and the mistake we've been making is to analyze them as if they are the whole puzzle.

Seikou-Kishi
3rd February 2014, 02:07
I have that book, and another of yours BabaRa, and I enjoyed the read. I am sure you would feel uncomfortable promoting your own books, and of course that would be against the rules. However, it does not seem to be against the rules simply to give the names of those books for anybody who might be interested. After all, it is not promoting fastfood to give directions to any who might ask for them.

The first is "Beyond Da Vinci: The Next Chapter" and the second is "Many Voices, One Song". I enjoyed reading them. Not a promotion, just a statement of fact that as I read them, I felt a simultaneous sense of enjoyment.

The first is the book which is germane to this topic. One day, BabaRa, you'll have to read it to us as we all sit around a campfire.

BabaRa
3rd February 2014, 02:33
Thanks Seikou-Kishi, I'm so glad you enjoyed them.

I love your vision of us all sitting around the campfire, while I read them. I've always seen myself more as a storyteller than a writer.

modwiz
3rd February 2014, 02:45
Thanks Seikou-Kishi, I'm so glad you enjoyed them.

I love your vision of us all sitting around the campfire, while I read them. I've always seen myself more as a storyteller than a writer.

A noble art. A storyteller gets to make it alive with each telling, shaping it with new words depending on mood and audience. They get to "play the room". A writer is committed to an 'official' version. In most cases.

For the record: I work with Jesus being married to Mary M and fathering children with her.

BabaRa
3rd February 2014, 03:04
A noble art. A storyteller gets to make it alive with each telling, shaping it with new words depending on mood and audience. They get to "play the room". A writer is committed to an 'official' version. In most cases.

I come by it naturally. My dad was an amazing storyteller. I never wanted to be a writer, that was something that I was prodded to do by whoever it is that talks to me. At times I've believed it was ET's, other times my soul group or Higher Self. At first I resisted the prodding, but "they" became quite persistent - day and night.

I'm still amazed when I see my books on Amazon - and still don't understand completely how I wrote them. I was told I did this in other lives. - No proof, but have had quick moments of bleedthroughs that make me think that's probably true.

Frances
3rd February 2014, 20:37
This thread is a wonderful story by its self.
Frances.

I don't know what the j9 means though.

BabaRa
3rd February 2014, 21:20
I was trying to figure that out as well. . . .

Rakmeister, care to share?