PDA

View Full Version : Talk to the Wall..............

norman
2nd February 2014, 04:22
Kerry Cassidy can be such an idiot much of the time, but, just once in a while she comes up with a blog post that says the right thing at the right time...... ( it's why i keep on checking her blog.... even though she's generally lost the plot ... in my opinion )

Here's her latest blog post:

Today another banker has been "suicided". 3rd Banker this week.

Something is definitely up...

My advice to Bankers about to become whistleblowers is don't tell anyone. Have your escape route planned. And go public immediately without procastinating. The sooner you become famous the more difficult it will be for the ILLUMINATI HITMEN to be able to get away with killing you and making it look like suicide.

They don't want martyrs. Take advice from Snowden. Bags packed, find a country sympathetic to your cause with whom you can exchange intel. But first and foremost don't use any phones, computers or trust any household appliances. If you want to reach the CIA, NSA or any other agency of note simply TALK TO THE WALL.

Fred Steeves
2nd February 2014, 12:42
Kerry's website title begins with the word "Project". If that one fact alone doesn't at least raise some eyebrows, it should...

The One
2nd February 2014, 12:58
Kerry's website title begins with the word "Project". If that one fact alone doesn't at least raise some eyebrows, it should...

Good point

I was told that anything that begins with the word project in its title as some sort of military involvement .I cant verify that though

cheers

Seikou-Kishi
2nd February 2014, 16:09
I'm sure there are plenty of well-meaning people who use the word "project". It can't really be monopolised upon by "them", surely?

Fred Steeves
2nd February 2014, 16:26
I was told that anything that begins with the word project in its title as some sort of military involvement .I cant verify that though

Well, we have military proper, military intel proper, and government intel proper. Then we have a cornucopia of loosely knit intel groups, both public and private, that branch off "black" into near infiniti out of that. I think it's (mostly) the latter which infests the alternative media and forums, and they *do* have a love affair with that word project.

It's not mere coincidence we see that special little word everywhere, and it's also not a coincidence that a big hunk of the internet gurus telling us how things really are, and what we should do about it, are either former military and intel, or very close to those that are. Of course "former intel" is pretty much an oxymoron LOL. Most projects are experimentation at mass manipulation, and we are either the witting, or unwitting subjects of that.

I'm sure there are plenty of well-meaning people who use the word "project". It can't really be monopolised upon by "them", surely?

In everyday life this is true, as a matter of fact I do projects around the house all the time. In alternative media, this is not so much the case.

Sorry Norman, if I've gone off the rails here on your thread.

The One
2nd February 2014, 16:44

Good point that's why i cant verify it

cheers

P.S I dont mean your point i mean what i was told lol