PDA

View Full Version : Secret Chambers Revisited, Edgar Cayce - Rand Flem Ath - Atlantis - 30 January 2014

The One
30th January 2014, 12:35
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&list=PLnj_cm2kvBdFq4N6J01GfoU99rm2NxVZw&v=xJsUo-NtgqA

Today's Guests: Robert Bauval & Rand Flem Ath

First Half Robert Bauval

SECRET CHAMBER Revisited !
The Hall of Records and the Quest for the lost knowledge of ancient Egypt

Today I have begun the re-write and updating of my 1999 book, SECRET CHAMBER. The new title will be, as expected, SECRET CHAMBER Revisited! My publishers, Inner Traditions of Vermont, USA, plan to issue this new title in Autumn of this year. There will be a 4000 words 'Introduction' as well as an extended 'Prologue'. I thought you may like to read the opening of the 'Prologue' written/adapted today (uncorrected and unedited).

PROLOGUE
SETTING THE RECORD STRAIGHT

"There shall appear and shine the sign of the Son of Man
in the Heaven..." Matthew 24:30

"Only an initiate may understand...." Edgar Cayce on
the Great Pyramid of Giza, 'reading' 5748-5

Secret Chambers at Giza?

Second Half Rand Flem-Ath

Rand Flem-Ath is a librarian and author from British Columbia, Canada. He is best known for his books about the lost continent of Atlantis and the theory of Earth crust displacement. Flem-Ath has written numerous fiction and nonfiction where he advances what is known as the pole shift hypothesis.

On the 25th of December, 1990, geologists Barrie McKelvey and David Harwood were working 1,830 meters above sea-level and 400 kilometres (250 miles) from the South Pole on the lonely island continent of Antarctica. On this Christmas day, Santa really delivered. The geologists discovered fossils from a deciduous southern beech forest dating from between two and three million years ago. The geologists' surprise was complete as it had always been assumed that Antarctica had been within the Antarctic Circle for as much as fifty million years.