PDA

View Full Version : The Hooked X & America Unearthed - Scot Wolter 29 January 2014

The One
29th January 2014, 16:42
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=uzqu8zfpWkQ&list=PLnj_cm2kvBdGeJf1GKy8Jh-D5IT9Z8uS2

Host: James Swagger
Topic: The Hooked X & America Unearthed - Scot Wolter
Guests: Scot Wolter

The Hooked X: Key to the Secret History of North America

is the culmination of my seven-year odyssey to understand the origin of a mysterious symbol that first appeared on a highly controversial, century-old artifact called the Kensington Rune Stone.

The discovery of the meaning of the Hooked X was stunning, as was the secret history behind it that gradually unfolded during my quest to learn more about that history through research. This journey has been nothing short of amazing as it winds through the mysterious worlds of the medieval Cistercians, the Knights Templar, and modern Freemasonry.

The story begins with the discovery of a 202-pound stone unearthed by Swedish immigrant farmer named Olof Ohman, who was clearing trees in preparation for farming back in 1898. The slab of graywacke contained a lengthy inscription carved in Norse runes whose message has only been recently deciphered accurately. In 2005, I co-authored a book entitled The Kensington Rune Stone: Compelling New Evidence that presents a large body of evidence that conclusively proves the artifact is indeed a fourteenth-century document.

The Hooked X picks up where that story leaves off taking the reader on a journey from Minnesota to the New England Coast, where four more medieval rune stones are found. The trail then leads to a mysterious round stone tower in Rhode Island that could only have been constructed by a highly controversial group from Europe before the time of Christopher Columbus. The story that unfolds behind the Hooked X shatters many historical and religious paradigms and ultimately reveals the startling untold history of North America.