PDA

View Full Version : Manifesting

BabaRa
28th January 2014, 23:31
This is something that was given to me about 8 years ago. I've found it very helpful. Perhaps it will be of some service to others.

** Personal reality is created from the inside out.

** The quantum field is always listening and responding to us. It is constantly reacting, adjusting, replying and reflecting back to us.

** Whatever you are thinking about, is planning a future event.

** When you are worrying – you are planning.

** When you are in fear – you are planning. When you are feeling joy – you are also planning.

** Breath is the portal to other dimensions.

** Bring in light ~ see your body as a container and focus on bringing in a pillar of light thru your crown chakra. Bring it all the way down your chakras and out your root chakra and ground it in the center of Gaia. Then send it out from your solar plexus as far as you can.

** Work on balancing the polarities within yourself.

** Remember, we only experience what we hold possible.

29th January 2014, 13:12
Love this Barbara thank you. A daily reminder me thinks....

jimmer
29th January 2014, 13:58
you had me until, " bringing in a pillar of light thru your crown chakra..." : )

Church
29th January 2014, 16:31
Barbara, I couldn't find a thing to disagree with about any of this. I think of myself as someone who has learned, and is continuing to perfect, the art of manifestation, and this list gets my seal of approval.

In my observations, I've learned that most people are stuck in a "chicken and the egg" type of scenario, where they can't figure out what came first: their thoughts or the reality they exist within. Well, it's not a quandary at all! Thoughts came first. Reality was the byproduct of those thoughts. Want to change something about your life? Change your mind.

BabaRa
29th January 2014, 17:09
Barbara, I couldn't find a thing to disagree with about any of this. I think of myself as someone who has learned, and is continuing to perfect, the art of manifestation, and this list gets my seal of approval.

In my observations, I've learned that most people are stuck in a "chicken and the egg" type of scenario, where they can't figure out what came first: their thoughts or the reality they exist within. Well, it's not a quandary at all! Thoughts came first. Reality was the byproduct of those thoughts. Want to change something about your life? Change your mind.

I agree Church, and you put it in a nice simple way.

Altaira
29th January 2014, 17:49
As Ben said this is indeed a good reminder. Thank you Barbara! I have experienced such manifestation all my life and have to say this is true for me.