PDA

View Full Version : Queen down to her 'last million'...

Sooz
28th January 2014, 05:46
Hi All,

This has to be a joke of the highest order. This is the crap they are feeding us down-under in mainstream news. 'The Queen is down to her last million....'

Give me a break:

http://www.smh.com.au/money/saving/royal-no-longer-flush--queen-down-to-her-last-million-20140128-31jqv.html

The paper in question is even asking readers to write in their tips of how the royal household can reduce their spending.

The scary thing is, most people will actually believe this and take pity on the royal household.

I just want to pass out with the stupidity of everything at the moment.

What do you think is going on? Old Betty saying she is ready to pass on the reigns 'gently' to Charly boy, who was best mates with Jimmy Saville?....and now this crap!:vom:

I want to SHAKE people. OK, I need to take a cold shower, I know.

Sooz
28th January 2014, 06:41
I had my cold shower and eagerly approached the comments page, full of fire and condemnation, fired up to give her ladyship a good spray ( I was compiling all sorts of good stuff in my head)....only to find it now closed...here are some of the comments that got in before me....

http://www.smh.com.au/money/saving/royal-no-longer-flush--queen-down-to-her-last-million-20140128-31jqv.html?rand=2536325

Edit: Scroll to the bottom for the comments.

The One
28th January 2014, 06:50
Ah ah what a laugh i needed that

its time to calculate the money she gets from all the other land they own overseas.

shamanseeker
28th January 2014, 08:30
The Illuminati always cry out for our pity and give you a sob story. The woman I know who shapeshifted and was in her own words a direct descendent of the Royal House of Stuart always appeals to people's pity. They think we are pathetic and that they can do anything with us by appealing to our softer sides while at the same time she ruins their health. Yuk! Don't be taken in by it!

Calabash
28th January 2014, 11:33
changed mind . . .

BabaRa
28th January 2014, 19:44
Business as usual.

Whipping up our emotions. Either pity - or anger - or disgust - you name it - they need it.

I believe its what Modwiz calls loosh. Whatever it's called is immaterial. It's what they feed off of and the stronger the emotion, the more energy they get from it.

Tonz
29th January 2014, 03:00
We need a dishwasher at work, maybe i'll should send her a job application,poor thing,don't know she makes ends meet on that pension of hers?:cry:

Mark
29th January 2014, 11:10
I actually have a pain in the lower left abdomen after laughing my generous white butt off!