PDA

View Full Version : NEPHILIM ( Origin Of Genetic Evil )

jagman
18th September 2013, 03:35
I Just watched this and I loved it!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1zz8_MxcnzY&feature=player_detailpage

Ria
18th September 2013, 06:03
I thought this was presented quit well and would be interested to hear more from him. thank you Jagman for bring this to my attention.

Highland1
18th September 2013, 10:47
Most excellent video!

Thank you jagman.

Russ

Ria
18th September 2013, 19:05
:abduct::unity:bump

Frances
18th September 2013, 19:28
Enjoyed this video Jagman, so I am off to look for more.
Frances.

modwiz
18th September 2013, 19:45
I'll bet dollars to donuts that there is little to nothing in this 2 hour video that I have not heard before, so I will most likely save myself 2 hours to confirm this notion. I have decades of research as part of my 'education'. This is not typical.

I did notice that there are 2 letters that are positioned and sized differently from the others. The letters, 'p' and 'r'. The 'r' is capitalized from a group of letters that are not. What I see is an in our face declaration of PR, public relations, also known as damage control.

Mark
18th September 2013, 19:59
Hey Rad,

Could I ask if you could please share at least what you are allowed to, in as much as giving interested folk a direction through the quagmire please?

modwiz
18th September 2013, 20:06
Hey Rad,

Could I ask if you could please share at least what you are allowed to, in as much as giving interested folk a direction through the quagmire please?

I am not sure what to share or what would be relevant. I just wanted to point out that the Luciferics have to use some kind of advance mention of their intent. It is usually a bit cryptic. Nothing complicated just subtle. Lack of subtley is where the commoner is most often deficient, or unpracticed, in perception. Declaring intent serves the purpose of "fair play" and justification for the contempt 'they' hold the commoner in. From 'their' point of view they are watching the 'pigs' eat sh!t.

Mark
18th September 2013, 20:44
I am not sure what to share or what would be relevant. I just wanted to point out that the Luciferics have to use some kind of advance mention of their intent. It is usually a bit cryptic. Nothing complicated just subtle. Lack of subtley is where the commoner is most often deficient, or unpracticed, in perception. Declaring intent serves the purpose of "fair play" and justification for the contempt 'they' hold the commoner in. From 'their' point of view they are watching the 'pigs' eat sh!t.

Hypocritical considering one of the popular ritualistic pastimes of the bottom feeders is to consume feces amongst other less savory items, yes, I can see why they position themselves so loftily......?