PDA

View Full Version : Ukrainian Rioters make police retreat

Sooz
26th January 2014, 09:25
'If one ant stands up, they might ALL stand up and we don't want that, because there goes our way of life' - Quote from the movie, Ant Farm.

Even though the title says 'rioters brutally assault police', no one is hurt in this clip. But it goes to show the power we have against them.

Remember there are way more of us than them, and I'm not talking about the police who the PTB hide behind as their lackeys.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TnCUNXxD2VU

Eelco
26th January 2014, 09:32
I don't like police hitting rioters.
Never cared much for rioters beating on cops either...

I'll pass on this kind of power thank you.

With Love
Eelco

Sooz
26th January 2014, 09:42
And you just made a post about Lamas being beaten until they produce a useful sound....

Eelco
26th January 2014, 10:43
AH well yeah, nothing like a good paradox eh.

I also wrote I gave him the benefit of the doubt, assuming magic to do the beating instead of me?
:cloud:

With Love
Eelco

jimmer
26th January 2014, 14:28
I bet the obama whitehouse and crew are watching this intensely.

for years, the US homeland security group have been purchasing millions
of rounds of hollow-point bullets and beefing up their national infrastructure
to do what? guard those in power from its own populous. that's scary stuff.

I'm pulling for the ukraine leaders and rebells. what historic guts fighting the injustice power.

hopes that it all works out well, but dubious as to the final outcome.
once a new member of the EU, the ukrainian people are now part of putin's russia.

ultimately, this is a struggle against a re-emerging russia.
who will blink?

sandy
27th January 2014, 00:50
The police in this video are doing nothing but cowering and almost willingly handing over there shields, etc. Makes one feel bad for the police.....................hmmmmmmmmmm IMHO, it smacks of some kind of untold agenda going on in this publicized video????

Tonz
27th January 2014, 02:05
there are no victorious victories , nor glory in the glorious, only choices exist.
each policeman chooses every day.This day they made a bad choice.
They should have surrendered much earlier, and probably be respected by the protesters by admitting that they are against a peoples cause that includes them, but they did not surrender .
They were very lucky that there throats wern't cut, I was surprised to see the weapons used against the police ,i did not see knives , machetes , nor homemade weapons, they used timber from furniture the fire hose and there bare hands.

Sooz
27th January 2014, 05:37
The police in this video are doing nothing but cowering and almost willingly handing over there shields, etc. Makes one feel bad for the police.....................hmmmmmmmmmm IMHO, it smacks of some kind of untold agenda going on in this publicized video????

Hi Sandy,

You may be right. However that clip came from David Icke's site. I've not seen it anywhere in mainstream. Only videos in mainstream are those showing the militia in control of the rioters. Maybe this one got through the net so to speak, to show us the truth. Funny thing is, the vid is taken from the viewpoint of the police being backed into a corner....i.e., that person videotaping is police.

tonton, what you say is true, no vicious weapons there. I was concerned however when they started taking some of the police away at the end. I hope they were not led anywhere to be assaulted. I am hoping the rioters were taking pity on them and taking them to safety...

...wishfull thinking? Hope I'm right.

Eelco
27th January 2014, 06:16
Whishing thinking indeed.
But we all know better right? Apart from mr Mandela I have hardly seen rioters that won and overthrew a government behave civilised.

I feel this "change" will conclude in more of the same.
I hope i'm wrong though..

With Love
Eelco

Tonz
27th January 2014, 07:58
sooz, I also hope you are right, but watching again they were not put to the ground and literally trampled on,they were sent out in a line,in a sort of shameful booing get out ,push and shove.I do not see that they wanted blood. Human rage can be the worst type of human tradgeties, and this did not look like one.It was,t prity but not without a certain amount of humanity .

Spiral
27th January 2014, 08:43
The video is from Russia Today, which is MSM & available to all in the UK & Europe with a satellite dish, I saw this story yesterday on Al Jazeera (also MSM) the police were trapped & massively out numbered, then one of the opposition leaders arrived & sorted out a safe passage for them & they got out OK.

Thats why it suited the Ruskies not to say what was going on, they want to make the protesters look as bad as possible.

The whole story is a confused mess to be honest, the president keeps flip floping all over the place, undoubtedly as various unseen forces do their bit, stay with Russia dudes, the grass is NOT greener on the other side !

BabaRa
27th January 2014, 21:11
Been watching this one. . .

IMO way more complicated than the people rising up against the bad Government. There is an agenda here.

Very few protests or wars happen anymore (or maybe ever) without the controllers either taking them over, or starting them in the first place.

Has any of them resolved anything?