PDA

View Full Version : Message from The FarSight Institute (Courtney Brown)

BabaRa
25th January 2014, 23:57
This might just be a lot of hype, but . . . thought I'd pass it along. Received it in my email today. He claims a mystery that has confused our civilization for thousands of years will find an answer. And from that answer, a new direction for the future growth of our species will arise.

Here's the complete email:
This is an exciting time. Something important is going to happen sometime next month, in February 2014. Nothing can stop it now. There will be an announcement, and the world will change on the date of that announcement. In the beginning, only a few will understand the significance of the announcement, and what it means for all of humanity currently living on this planet. Some will laugh, and some will cry. But in time, the world will come to know that life on Earth changed significantly on that day in February 2014. A mystery that has confused our civilization for thousands of years will find an answer. And from that answer, a new direction for the future growth of our species will arise. No, there will not be Earth changes. No, the ETs will not land. No, the sky will not fall down, and the Earth will not shake. No, President Obama will not reveal...whatever. What will be announced is actually much bigger than all of that. Honest.

Yes, I know something that I am not talking about. I am making a statement of fact, not making a prediction. But the reason for the delay is that much is going on right now. If everything was ready, the announcement would happen tomorrow. But things are not quite ready yet. They will be ready in February.

We will include news of the announcement on this newsletter. But much will happen on my Facebook page, and there are already updates and energetic discussions going on currently on that Facebook page. I want to encourage all who are interested to visit this page and watch and/or participate. You can friend or follow the page as well so that you keep informed. Here is the link:
https://www.facebook.com/courtney.brown.7568596

Again, this is an exciting time. The announcement will not be about Earth changes or anything else that would disrupt normal lives. It will be about knew knowledge that will change the way all of humanity thinks of its past, and its present. It will be a moment of profound learning, nothing more, but nothing less. It will mark one of the most important moments in the history of our civilization. Not everyone will agree, but eventually, that is how most people will come to see it.

The greatest changes occur on our planet not because physical things happen, but because new knowledge enters into our consciousness. Some new knowledge is so big, it fills the horizon and changes nearly everything.

Courtney Brown, Ph.D., Director
The Farsight Institute

KosmicKat
26th January 2014, 11:54
... Something important is going to happen sometime next month, in February 2014. Nothing can stop it now. There will be an announcement, and the world will change on the date of that announcement. In the beginning, only a few will understand the significance of the announcement, and what it means for all of humanity currently living on this planet. Some will laugh, and some will cry. ...

Infuriatingly vague. It was CB who got me started down the path I am currently following, but this announcement has me wondering "why announce something that 'only a few' will recognize as significant." ? In other words, for all but the select few, February will be unremarkable. Why announce the fact?

Susan
26th January 2014, 14:33
I am getting a feeling that CB is playing mind games. Makes one wonder what is the catch. Mmmmm the announcement of the AntiChrist? The NWO taking over? Is it going to be new knowledge? Or is nothing going to happen? We shall have to wait and see what February is going to bring us.

Frances
26th January 2014, 15:06
I know there will be many people who will watch out for this new knowledge that may arrive in Febuary.
It has caught my interest now. So I will watch for it.
Knowledge is one of the things I ask for in my prayers.
Frances.

Eelco
26th January 2014, 15:09
Could it be what that guy from the Keshe foundation was talking about?

With Love
Eelco

Spiral
26th January 2014, 16:42
Hmmm, he could have just learnt his lesson on how to spin narrative after the last fiasco, remember the wall in time that no one could RV past :fpalm:

As for a new understanding that could change the course of humanity, my money is on the Electric Universe Theory / Starwater Theory, because if that gets picked up by the mainsteam you are looking at free energy devices & proper flying saucers !

Seikou-Kishi
26th January 2014, 19:08
It didn't say only a few would recognise the significance, but that only a few would recognise it immediately.

BabaRa
26th January 2014, 19:45
Infuriatingly vague.

My immediate response as well.

He did say: "I know something that I am not talking about. I am making a statement of fact, not making a prediction. But the reason for the delay is that much is going on right now. If everything was ready, the announcement would happen tomorrow. But things are not quite ready yet. They will be ready in February."

So, if things aren't ready, why not wait until they are?

Perhaps our energy of anticipation is needed? or

Maybe he needs a lot of clicks on his facebook page (which he directs us to) to show investors/advertisers/publishers, etc. to get more $ or a better deal or

Maybe he's so excited, he couldn't hold it in any longer.

In either case, we don't have long to wait.

P.S. And what did happen to that guy from the Keshe Foundation?

Eelco
26th January 2014, 20:48
P.S. And what did happen to that guy from the Keshe Foundation?

His story start in febuari as well..
http://jandeane81.com/threads/1686-Keshe-foundation-2014-the-year-of-the-change-for-the-humanity

With Love
Eelco

In February, we make all efforts to create the environment to stop the production of arms across the world, through release of technologies, which makes the present advance aircraft, missiles, and nuclear weapons irrelevant and ancient.

In Jun, we will deliver technologies, which can deliver sustenance’s to world population totally free of any cost through the release of new systems that can change air into sustainable food and energy supply without a need for farming land that no child will sleep with hunger.

By September, we will deliver the technology for every man to be protected from the natural elements like cold and rain without being dependent on other man handout of tents.

We shall make delivery of clean water at any point on earth free of charge a reality by releasing the already developed technologies.

By the end of December we will make sure, that there are no grounds for disruption for space travels on regular bases from all the nations on this planet that all shall harvest the reaches of the universe collectively and equally.

Those who have doubts about our work, be ready to become soldiers of the peace and unity before the end of this year.

KosmicKat
27th January 2014, 11:53
Succeed and nobody will remember you.
Fail and you will never be forgotten.

tick. tick. tick. ...

27th January 2014, 12:54
Maybe he needs a lot of clicks on his facebook page (which he directs us to) to show investors/advertisers/publishers, etc. to get more $ or a better deal or

I agree with that fully except for the word "maybe".

Follow the white rabbit like a headless chicken and get itchy ants in your pants when you realise you've wasted your life watching someone else take the lions' share.

Spiral
27th January 2014, 16:50
I agree with that fully except for the word "maybe".

Follow the white rabbit like a headless chicken and get itchy ants in your pants when you realise you've wasted your life watching someone else take the lions' share.

Nice use of creature based metaphors :thup:

27th January 2014, 17:04
Nice use of creature based metaphors :thup:

Thanks! Shame it left the thread dead as a dodo. Buddum pshhhhh.