PDA

View Full Version : The untold Apollo12 story

mojo
25th January 2014, 03:44
more amazing analysis from 1967sander...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6NlXwGB0Y7o

Six and a half years ago, I received a personal message from a man who called himself John. He had a most remarkable, too fantastic story but I believed him.

This video is about his discovery.

It was on November 18, in the year 1969, that he witnessed something that according to his own words, changed his life completely. While watching B/W coverage of the Apollo 12 mission on the Armed Forces Vietnam Network (AFVN) he saw something very interesting and peculiar.

He asked around if anyone else had seen it but his friends, started to make fun of him and they said; You probably have seen "the man in the moon"! John knew very well what he had seen and it was not a man in the Moon. This was bigger, much much bigger: some 3.5 miles long and 1.5 miles high to be exact.

Afraid for what people might think of him and also that no one would ever believe him, John kept silent till 2007. That same year he stumbled upon my research and shared his secret. I promised him that I would help revealing the truth and really would have loved to show him that he had not been hallucinating, that his discovery is real but before I had found the original film (March 2011) and other video material, John had died of age. In the years that followed I continued performing my research into his discovery and now our project is finished and time has come to share his secret with everyone!

"Those in the know" kept their lips shut for 44 years about this for mankind "historical moment" and I am NOT referring to the Apollo 12 moonlanding.

This video hopefully will contribute to boost disclosure as it certainly will make some people very nervous and NASA will have some explaining to do. Don't you agree?

Did NASA know about this object prior the Apollo 12 mission? YES and there is evidence to prove that. This will uploaded soon!

KosmicKat
25th January 2014, 13:18
Why was the DoD involved in selecting sites of interest?
That is the right question, detective Spooner.

jimmer
25th January 2014, 14:09
I watched it hi-res, full-screen.
1967sander is a monster.
what forensics.

that said, how 'john,' watching
the original video feed off a TV, real-time,
only once, could see that rock-like anomaly
as something alien or out-of-place? or see it at all.
that to me that's as questionable as the
crater anomaly is a foreign craft or structure.

what I did notice was the lighting of the video
analysis was absolutely flat, unlike the other
photos. that kind of lighting can play mighty, visual tricks.

conclusion: all 1967sander video analyses are mind boggling.

Spiral
25th January 2014, 14:37
I've downloaded it HD & look forward to watching it later after jimmers remarks :chrs: