PDA

View Full Version : Retrievals of the Third Kind. Michael Schratt.

Frances
22nd January 2014, 00:24
http://youtu.be/rqD4giv15_s

Project Camelot interview with Michael Schratt.
Video aprox 2hrs long.
Interviewed by Kerry Cassidy.

I am working my way through it as it's long, but I wanted to post it so others can see it.
Frances.

Wolf Khan
22nd January 2014, 00:40
Personally, I don't trust Kerry Cassidy, her cavalier manner in treating guests who don't fulfill her agenda in discussions, is what turned me away from her. She personally focuses on the negative and ignores the positive, if it is dark, the darker the better. This is not living, it is dying in fear...no thanks. Her voice has an edge in it I can't trust either.

jimmer
22nd January 2014, 13:31
Personally, I don't trust Kerry Cassidy, her cavalier manner in treating guests who don't fulfill her agenda in discussions, is what turned me away from her. She personally focuses on the negative and ignores the positive, if it is dark, the darker the better. This is not living, it is dying in fear...no thanks. Her voice has an edge in it I can't trust either.

ditto.

Calabash
22nd January 2014, 17:51
Thanks Frances. I see the interview with Michael Schratt as being a valid source of information, to be listened to in the hope of finding another little nugget or two that fits the Bigger Picture.

Tonz
22nd January 2014, 23:03
I see the interview with Michael Schratt as being a valid source of information, to be listened to in the hope of finding another little nugget or two that fits the Bigger Picture.

have listened to half last night before my bed made a more important statement, but so far i agree with calabash ,,although its about the book presented by scharatt, which i would imagine is in pdf or an ebook . seems a good reference book of many cases and there timingly time line order.

edit , now finnished this interview and i must admit kerry hardly spoke and just followed to where Scharatt wanted to go,good viewing over all.

Tonz
23rd January 2014, 12:17
oh, thankyou Frances.!

Frances
23rd January 2014, 21:09
The presentation was intelligent and well thought out.
Kerry provided a platform for Michael to discuss his research and book.
I enjoyed this presentation.
Frances.