PDA

View Full Version : A most interesting Chris Thomas Q&A article

Herbert
21st January 2014, 20:09
I say this because it addresses questions we all mull over in the backs of our minds but I have never thought to ask him myself.

One additional question I would ask is why do so many people, especially those over at Project Avalon believe Simon Parkes, when he says Earth is a prison planet and we should turn our backs on the light when we die and continue to do so when it reappears in front of us. He would have us virtually walking in circles to avoid precisely what we came here to experience: karmic reincarnation (knowledge gathering) .

Utter nonsense, would be my answer to Simon Parkes, who claims to be of the, non-existent, Mantid race. This is a politician who has lost his basic feeling connection to nature and the grounding of mother Earth.

The question has been asked whether Chris Thomas had ever said that he, himself, had reached total soul reintegration. The article posted below, had been written in April 2012:

Questions Arising from Mother Earth Equinox Essay
by Chris Thomas © Chris Thomas 2012

Generally speaking, the recent essay regarding Mother Earth’s response to the Spring Equinox has resulted in very positive responses from people. Those, who are sincere about undergoing soul re-integration, have received the essay in the light of how it was written: - we need to resolve our own problems and we cannot rely on anyone else to sort our problems out for us.

Those who know that they have problems, or “issues”, still to be resolved reacted with interest but tended to grumble about “lack of time”. Those who’s ego made them think that they were not only ready but were in the forefront of change started to realise that maybe they had work to do after all.

Those who are the drones of the Velon reacted by attacking me and my work – both verbally and psychically. This I see as a good sign as the essay obviously rattled the Velon’s cage.

Most people read the essay in realistic terms and have recognised that they now need to move their lives forwards working very closely with their higher selves. However, there were a few aspects which were not fully covered or explained in the essay, for which I apologise, and these aspects are addressed in this addendum to the essay.

Question: I believe that I am ready to re-integrate but nothing is happening. I have tried shouting at my higher self but still I feel no signs of change. Why is this?

Answer: There are two aspects to this question.

Firstly; it could be that you hope you are in a position to re-integrate but your higher self can see that you still have a few problems (issues) to clear and so you are not actually ready to undergo re-integration just yet.

Secondly: it could be that you are ready for this change; it is just that your higher self considers your best option is to wait until it is a better time where there can be a mass re-integration for those in the western world. Do not forget that you and your higher self are one soul. You – the physical aspect is about one quarter of the total soul whilst your higher self makes up the remaining three quarters – you are not separate from each other.

This means that your higher self has a much greater perspective on what is needed to be done and has access to a much higher level of knowledge than you as the physical self does. If your higher self can see that it would be better for you to wait until a mass shift is possible then that is what your higher self will plan to happen and no amount of screaming and shouting by the physical self will change the situation. So it is a question of being patient and ensuring that you are as ready as you can be. When the time is right, your higher self will let you know in terms that you will not be able to misunderstand.

Question: If people are ready to re-integrate and their higher self agrees, how can they carry on with their normal lives if they then give out an unmistakable aura?

Answer: Essentially, they cannot. People who have undergone soul re-integration give off an aura that is very much more powerful and far ranging than “normal” people. If you tried to carry on your normal life, you would not be able to – you would either be swamped by people demanding that you sort their problems out for them – effectively a new religion would be built around you – or you would be arrested and taken into custody and experimented on by the military.

There are those who have fully re-integrated their soul back into their bodies in the last number of years. Most of these Human Beings live in traditional, tribal communities away from the western world. However, there are groups of Human Beings who do live in communities in the west. You will not have encountered or heard of these communities as they keep themselves very much to themselves: if someone approaches their community, they place a psychic barrier around themselves, or the community, and so you will not be able to make contact with them unless they want you to and the only people they want to make themselves known to are those who have also re-integrated.

These communities also have psychic barriers around the whole area so that if someone tries to remote view them, they will see a normal landscape psychically projected and not the community itself. These communities of true Human Beings are totally self-sufficient in their every need. They have psychically cleared all pollution from their area – whether that was air, ground or water and grow all of the food the community needs for themselves. They do not have, and do not need, any contact with the outside world. However, they do work very closely with Mother Earth and do all that they can to ensure that She is helped in any way that is needed.

Question: If people have re-integrated since October 2011, why have we not heard about them?

Answer: If your higher self has decided that it would be best for you to re-integrate before everyone else does, then your higher self will make special arrangements. You will know several days in advance that your higher self considers that all is ready for you to re-integrate. By the time you reach this stage of readiness, there will not be any confusion about whether it is your higher self speaking directly to you.

This will allow you enough time to say your farewells to those who are not re-integrating with you.

In the days leading up to your re-integration, your higher self will have communicated psychically with several of the already established communities. By communicating in this way, your higher self will have made arrangements for you to join the community that is considered best for you.

On the day that you re-integrate, a member of that community will translocate into your home and help you to understand your new capabilities. You will immediately recognise this visitor because of your heightened awareness and psychic communication capabilities – you would not be misled if someone other than a Human Being turned up.

When you are ready, you will then translocate, with the community member, and take up residence in your new community. In other words, you would effectively disappear from your home area.

Question: How do children and teenagers fit into this situation. Surely they are too young to understand the concepts involved?

Answer: We have known that we needed to return to being a full soul within the body during this period ever since the Human Plan was put into action 7,000 years ago. This means that every single soul that is physical on the planet, at this time, is here to be a part of this change.

Do not forget that, on a soul level, children are the same age as adults; they just have a newer body. Virtually all of the children born, in the last twenty years, have decided to be physical at this time; many have come here to try to help adults understand that change is necessary and that they cannot continue on the planet unless they change. So children are at the forefront of this change, it is adults who have the problems.

To give you an example:
A few years ago, a seven year old child was brought to me for healing by its parent. It soon became clear that the child had problems that related back to past lives, particularly to the time of Atlantis. I explained what I could see going on in the child’s body with both the child and the parent. The parent virtually had a fit as they could not understand the concepts I was talking of. The child just looked at me and said, yes I understand, that is exactly what it feels like. Being a child or a teenager is no barrier to undergoing soul re-integration – they are here for that purpose, and they know it. It is the adults who have the problem but, if they listen to what their children have to say, the adults might very well find that their children are talking a great deal of sense and can help the adult through their problems and move on with their children.
Don’t forget that, on a soul level, your children chose you to be their parents and you chose your children to be born to you. There were very strong reasons for so doing - on both sides.

Question: You say that the Velon have been attempting to reduce Mother Earth’s frequency down from 3.5 kHz. Did they succeed and has this frequency reduction affected people’s own energy frequencies?

Answer: The short answer is no to both parts of the question. But, that is not the full answer. There have been two main attempts by the Velon to disrupt and reduce the Earth’s new frequency of 3.5 kHz. The first major attempt was by the Velon “race” known as the Hathor. Through channelled material, the Hathor (Velon) directed a group in America to build two “celestoriums” – these were copper shafts 100m (333 feet) long that were sunk vertically into the ground and filled with programmed quartz crystals. The first of the celestoriums was switched on by the Hathor on the 10th April 2006.

As soon as the first of the celestoriums was switched on, the Earth’s consciousness came under severe attack from the energy patterns emitted by the copper shaft – the celestoriums were, effectively, tuning forks designed to emit very specific frequencies. The Earth’s guardians stepped in immediately and destroyed both active and non-active celestoriums on the same night. Even with the quick actions of the Earth’s guardians, two people were killed, two Sidhe´ were killed and many members of the Hathor channelling group were badly, but temporarily, affected.

The second attempt by the Velon to reduce the Earth’s frequencies was carried out by the military. The “communication” system, known as HAARP, has, at its core, a Velon energy device known as a “djed” pillar. These djed pillars are a huge source of energy and all 39 HAARP stations contain one.

djed pillar
http://djedhiacademy.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/DJED-Pillar.png

In 2010, the military announced that they were flooding the planet with Extra Low Frequency (ELF) waves as a form of ground penetrating radar to uncover underground terrorist hideouts – amongst other things. Given that these ELF waves contained Velon frequencies, the flooding of the planet with these frequencies were also designed to attack the Earth’s raised frequencies and, since November 2011, people’s raised frequencies as well. It was as a result of the combined attack on both the Earth and the human population that the Earth sent out Her request for assistance on the spring Equinox this year. The thoughts of people working with Mother Earth helped to break the Velon (HAARP) frequencies that were starting to slow down our frequencies for change.

Again, the Earth’s guardians also helped in this task and have continued to remove and destroy all djed pillars wherever they are to be found – see below.

Question: If I was gullible enough to call those so-called “Angels” into my home and they implanted energy devices there, how can I get rid of them? Similarly, I have been working with my “Angels” for some time. Does this mean that I have also been personally implanted with some kind of energy device? If so how can I get rid of those?

Answer: First of all, do not panic about this.
The people who invited the Velon masquerading as “Angels” into their homes for five days, this amounted to about 5,000 people, have had their homes and bodies checked and all of the Velon energy devices implanted during the “Angels’” visit have been removed. The removal was carried out, at night, by a group of dedicated people who worked closely with your higher self to ensure that all Velon energies were removed. You would have been unaware of the devices being removed but the “cleansing squad” was called in by your higher self.

In addition, if you have been working with “Angels”, the chances are that you have also been implanted with Velon energy devices. You must remember that you made a choice of working with these so-called “Angels” and so it must be your choice to have any implanted devices removed. It does not matter that you did not know that by working with these beings you were actually working with the Velon – you made a specific choice to invite them in and so you must also make a specific choice to have any implanted Velon devices removed.

To do this is very simple – you sit down and quietly ask your higher self to contact the “cleansing squad” who will work with your higher self and any unwanted energy devices will be removed from your home and your body. If you are concerned that there might still be some Velon energy around you, or your home, the other thing you can do is to “smudge” yourself and your home.

Smudging is an ancient Shamanic and Native American practice to remove “bad” or unwanted energies. You can readily buy smudging sticks or you can make your own dried sage leaves. If you are using smudge sticks indoors, don't forget to open a couple of windows and switch off any smoke alarms.

[For directions on making and using your own smudge stick see full article URL at bottom.]

In future, if you feel the need for help in finding a parking space or a stool at the bar or any of the other reasons people have called on their “Angels” for, instead of calling on an “Angel” all you have to do is to make the request to your higher self.

If we are to undergo soul re-integration, we must work more closely with our higher selves at all times. If you send up a thought to your higher self, it is probably advisable to insist that you are working only with your higher self and not some other being – if you insist on your higher self, nobody else can step in between you and your higher self. Calling on any being, other than your higher self, will just get you into more trouble. It is inevitable that some people will consult a healer to check to see if they have any kind of energy implant in their bodies.

If you work closely with your higher self, the answers to any and all questions become available to you and you realise that you have all of the answers within yourself.

Question: If people are unable, for whatever reason, to re-integrate before December 2012, will they be able to re- integrate “in spirit”?

Answer: This is to misunderstand the purpose of “The Human Plan”. We have spent the past 7,000 years exploring how we re-integrate the whole of the soul back into the physical body. This means that we have to be physical in order to become a true Human Being once again. If people are close to being able to re-integrate but for whatever reasons do not, they must die – leave their physical bodies behind – and return to their soul state.

Once in that soul state, it is a question of discussing the situation with your higher self and making choices about the next step. If you higher self thinks that you were more or less there, you can return to a physical body but you will have to be able to achieve a full soul state in your new incarnation. If your higher self considers that you have too much work to do to achieve a full soul state in a new body, you must return to your place of soul origin.

Don’t forget though that we only exist in a divided soul state whilst on Earth. Once we leave the solar system, the soul re-merges back into one.

Question: When you said that people will either re-integrate or become "lost souls" - what do you mean by a lost soul?

Answer: Essentially, what I meant by that statement was that you will be lost to the Earth. Since 1996, when the first full census was carried out, many millions of people have acted on the choices they made at that time and have left their bodies behind. This means that we have had a rapidly reducing population since 1996. In 1996, the population peaked at around 7.4 billion whereas now, at the start of 2012, we have a total population of about 3.9 billion. These deaths are people making their choices about whether they were in a position to undergo soul re-integration or not and then having the integrity to act on that choice. When the first of these people returned to their place of soul origin – the six non-physical races – they carried with them unfinished or un-cleared emotional problems which the six non-physical races were too inexperienced to deal with. To try and help these souls recover, a planet was temporarily used as somewhere where these souls could go and have another physical incarnation to allow them to solve these kinds of problems but from the perspective of the total soul.

Time is strange stuff – time does not pass on Earth in the same way as it does in other regions of the Universe. The planet that chose to take on the role of a “New Earth” to help these souls existed in a region where time passed significantly faster than it does on Earth. In other words, a hundred year period for us would feel like a few months for them. And so it was possible for these troubled souls to live at least one physical lifetime in what we would see as an impossibly short period of time.

By these souls leaving Earth and experiencing one, or more, further physical lifetimes on this “New Earth”, it meant that a great deal was learned about how to deal with those who had not completed their personal part of the Human Plan so much so that the assistance of the planet was no longer required. Given the lessons learned on the "New Earth" all of the souls who have left the Earth and returned to their place of soul origin are now helped with any traumas that they may still carry with them and so are gently cleansed of any problems they may have. It is possible that, if they so chose, these souls might be able to return to Earth at some future date. When and especially if, they could be in a position to return has yet to be decided.

However, the real meaning of the term “Lost Soul” was how the Earth sees the situation. Mother Earth sees every living thing on the planet as being Her “children”. If someone had the potential to re-integrate but did not and had to leave the planet, Mother Earth sees that person as a child lost – a soul lost to its Mother.

Question: You say that you have re-integrated but then came back – why did you come back?

Answer: I ask myself that question every single day!

SOURCE http://www.thespiritguides.co.uk/Article_Chris_Thomas_-_Questions_Arising_from_Mother_Earth_Equinox_Essay _9545.aspx

posted by turiya