PDA

View Full Version : Breaking ! Santos Bonacci Arrested !

Spiral
21st January 2014, 17:08
Santos Bonacci
12 minutes ago
URGENT PLEASE SHARE!!
SANTOS BONACCI HAS BEEN KIDNAPPED BY A BUNCH OF SHERRIFS WHO UNLAWFULLY TRESPASSED PRIVATE PROPERTY. THEY FORCED THEIR WAY INTO THE HOME OF SONIA AND HIROMI BONACCI WITHOUT A TRUE WARRANT OF THE COURT OF LAW AND ARE NOW KEEPING HIM IN CUSTODY!!

the RULE OF LAW, DUE PROCESS, WARRANT OF LAW AND CAUSE OF ACTION ARE THE ULTIMATE RULES IN ANY CIVILIZED SOCIETY. IN OUR COMMON LAW “MAGNA CARTA STATES THAT "No free man shall be taken indeed imprisoned, or exiled or outlawed, or dispossessed, or destroyed in any way, nor shall we pass over him nor send over him, unless by the lawful judgment of his equals which is the law of the land" is the foundation of that RULE OF LAW.
The law does not allow any Government or Government agency the right to threaten any one with property seizure OR imprisonment as set out in the Imperial Acts Interpretation act 1980:
Section 3 (a12). “And several grants and promises made of fines and forfeitures, before any conviction or judgement against the persons, upon whom the same were to be levied.

(aa12). That all grants and promises of fines and forfeitures of particular persons before conviction are illegal and void.
and this is also covered with Commonwealth law through the anti-discrimination Act 1975. And
In Victoria the Interpretation Act says at sections 29 & 45 “No fines or forfeitures without Conviction”
The CCPR section 2 Article 15:
No one shall be held guilty of any criminal offence on account of any act or omission which did not constitute a criminal offence, under national or international law, at the time when it was committed. Nor shall a heavier penalty be imposed than the one that was applicable at the time when the offence was committed. if, subsequent to the commission of the offence, provision is made by law for the imposition of a lighter penalty, the offender shall benefit thereby upon lawful conviction.
CCPR Article 11:
No one shall be imprisoned merely on the ground of inability to fulfil a contractual obligation.
— with Cyndi Lebermann and 5 others.
Photo: URGENT PLEASE SHARE!! SANTOS BONACCI HAS BEEN KIDNAPPED BY A BUNCH OF SHERRIFS WHO UNLAWFULLY TRESPASSED PRIVATE PROPERTY. THEY FORCED THEIR WAY INTO THE HOME OF SONIA AND HIROMI BONACCI WITHOUT A TRUE WARRANT OF THE COURT OF LAW AND ARE NOW KEEPING HIM IN CUSTODY!! the RULE OF LAW, DUE PROCESS, WARRANT OF LAW AND CAUSE OF ACTION ARE THE ULTIMATE RULES IN ANY CIVILIZED SOCIETY. IN OUR COMMON LAW “MAGNA CARTA STATES THAT "No free man shall be taken indeed imprisoned, or exiled or outlawed, or dispossessed, or destroyed in any way, nor shall we pass over him nor send over him, unless by the lawful judgment of his equals which is the law of the land" is the foundation of that RULE OF LAW. The law does not allow any Government or Government agency the right to threaten any one with property seizure OR imprisonment as set out in the Imperial Acts Interpretation act 1980: Section 3 (a12). “And several grants and promises made of fines and forfeitures, before any conviction or judgement against the persons, upon whom the same were to be levied. (aa12). That all grants and promises of fines and forfeitures of particular persons before conviction are illegal and void. and this is also covered with Commonwealth law through the anti-discrimination Act 1975. And In Victoria the Interpretation Act says at sections 29 & 45 “No fines or forfeitures without Conviction” The CCPR section 2 Article 15: No one shall be held guilty of any criminal offence on account of any act or omission which did not constitute a criminal offence, under national or international law, at the time when it was committed. Nor shall a heavier penalty be imposed than the one that was applicable at the time when the offence was committed. if, subsequent to the commission of the offence, provision is made by law for the imposition of a lighter penalty, the offender shall benefit thereby upon lawful conviction. CCPR Article 11: No one shall be imprisoned merely on the ground of inability to fulfil a contractual obligation.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/t1/p480x480/1531990_456968787737702_713111565_n.jpg

Supposedly its over this;

Santos Bonacci
9 January

Private prosecution coming up friends, I had a call by a private corporation today, called Sheriffs office Victoria. Here is the Prima Fascia evidence of their intent to commit fraud by attempting aid and abet one to create joinder to a legal name! I'll keep you posted. Just wait to see the fun our little private prosecution team here in Melbourne are going to have when we prosecute the 'Sheriff's Office of Victoria', private corporation probably owned by some rich pedophiles in Toorak! We are also going to make a documentary and share it with the world for a lesson in freedom! Stay tuned!

https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/1551522_452984174802830_119581993_n.jpg

Spiral
21st January 2014, 18:33
His wife phones into this radio show about 80 mins in http://www.blogtalkradio.com/criticalmassradioonline/2014/01/21/outside-the-box-open-forum-with-kate-of-gaia

Calabash
21st January 2014, 21:15
Soz - only logged in to this now and missed it (radio show). What went down?

The One
22nd January 2014, 09:37
I have spoken with Lord Sid akka Rob.They are close friends

He's on the case

Tonz
22nd January 2014, 11:30
I seems to be for the non payment of fines but what fines can amount to those figures?$132,251.10 did i read this right?

KosmicKat
22nd January 2014, 12:00
Figures correct. For 483 claimed offenses.

The One
25th January 2014, 13:16
And for those interested, here's an update from 'elsewhere' re the current state of affairs concerning Santos and his arrest/detainment:

Just got back from spending nearly three hours (as a witness), with Rob [Halford] at 277 Williams Street in Melbourne where 'The Crown in the Right of the State of Victoria' has contracted 'Tenix Solutions IMES Pty Ltd' (a Salteri Family company) to trade as 'Civic Compliance Victoria' (purportedly intellectual property of the Vic. guberment). For those interested in more on that go here... http://www.clrg.info/wp-content/uplo...aExplained.pdf

Loooong story short, two desk clerks, a 'Registrar' and a lot of running off to the back office to double check stuff later, here is the state of play from this exercise as far as we know it to be.

The 486 warrants issued for non payment of (mainly toll road) fines led to the arrest, the only Prima Facie illegality of which that may be questionable rests on who signed it. If a registrar acting as an officer of the court whilst working for a private company signed it, well...

Due to what will only be viewed by the 'system' as belligerent behavior, Santos' refusal to sign the bail form (amongst other things) means the matter has to be be put before a magistrate. In keeping with the fact that the police cannot hold him for more than a certain number of days this matter has been set down for Dandenong magistrates court on Wednesday the 29th of January 2014.

Civic Compliance were advised of the action so on their system the fines have been zeroed out and the matter passed back to the Sheriffs office, who in turn, having done their part have zeroed out their system as the matter is now entirely down to whichever Magistrate presides on the day.

Since the decisions based in one Magistrates court are not binding on any others it can be a case of 'pot' luck in that arena. Some of those supporting him seem believe he will definitely walk on that day. Others say maybe.

Conjecture on my part but consider this, further displays of the aforementioned belligerence may well see a charge of contempt of court (not that those on the ball cannot deal with that) thrown into the mix as well and Mr prosecutor may well move up a jurisdiction/court/judge that not only has the ability to have him cooling his heels to pay off the entire alleged debt but also 'binds' any lower court.

We inquired what the current daily rate is with regard to paying in this manner and it currently stands at ~ $145 a day. A rough bit of quick maths and we arrive at around 910 days ie panning out to nearly two and a half years.

Once again conjecture on my part but it seems to me that Santos has made a decision to go on a crusade as a potential martyr for the cause. All well and good assuming those around him ie family etc. are happy with the potential impact this may well have on him & them.

Keeping in mind Santos' talent for poking / exposing the 'system' his detractors have run some fairly ugly smear campaigns across the web including accusations of being involved in pedophilia. Given that the advice currently being relied upon stems from half a world away with no track record of having been successfully applied within the star chambers referred to in this country as courts of law, I can only assume they are confident to such a degree that they will not have to worry about any implications if it all goes south, as the prospect of even a short stay at the Melbourne remand center, unjustly pre-tagged as a rock-spider, is a proposition that should make anyone think twice. A prime example of how that might go is is the hiding Carl Williams copped when it wasn't supposed to be able to happen...

As one of my martial arts instructors used to say

Rule one - Walk away
Rule two - Run away
Rule three - Fly away
Rule four - strike hard, strike fast, strike first!!

So far a fail on all counts but there you have it...

Rob of course has a solution which does not entail poking about in 'the belly of the beast' Per se, but as this may not suit differing agendas it will indeed be interesting to see the choices made by various parties and how this plays out.

lookbeyond
25th January 2014, 22:17
God help this man, he may be a "rock spider " to the "system" however in prison the true "rock spiders" are pedophiles and rapist/mutilators

BabaRa
25th January 2014, 22:32
My suggestion: Take rule one: Walk away.

I see no service to the cause for him to spend jail time.

But probably could do much, or at least something for the cause, out of jail.

Spiral
25th January 2014, 22:44
They know what they are doing & why, and I take my hat off to them, I really do its all a charade ! :tiphat:

Spiral
29th January 2014, 08:35
You will need earphones on max for this, Santos is out on bail, the hearing is on April the first, hopefully the judge & corporate law is going to be made to look a fool :thup:

http://youtu.be/yt3VtgC2oYI

Sooz
29th January 2014, 08:59
You're right about the earphones, can't hear a blasted thing.

But who got him out on bail? I thought he refused to apply for bail?

(Been following it, at that other place, over the river, down the mountain and down the road a bit).

Will be interesting as to how it all pans out.

The One
29th January 2014, 16:31
Latest from Lord Sid

Man, what a day!
Just going to bed at 4am after being up at 7.30am the day before.
Spent most of it with Santos Bonacci, Sonia Bonacci, Hiromi Bonacci and other various assorted garden variety nuggets.
Went to the CLRA meeting, told them some bull****, but they liked it.
Anyways, land of zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz, here I come.
Seeya later facebooknuggets, don't ring me or I will pee in your fruit juice.

The One
30th January 2014, 09:04
Santos Bonacci and followers after the interview. — with Nick Of-earth, Santos Bonacci and Rob Halford at Dandenong Law Courts.

https://scontent-a-lhr.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-frc3/t1/1607061_10152571130573916_683980370_n.jpg

Spiral
30th January 2014, 09:48
Heres Santos on radio after his release talking about what happened etc http://www.blogtalkradio.com/criticalmassradioonline/2014/01/30/outside-the-box-open-forum-with-kate-of-gaia

Altaira
5th March 2014, 10:31
SANTOS BONACCI SPEAKS AFTER COURT - EXPOSES ENTIRE LEGAL FRAUD TO NEWS
Very few have had the opportunity to speak with such depth to the open public, Santos is for sure a pioneer in the next level of human emancipation.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pfrTb2GUeOw

Sooz
5th March 2014, 11:23
Bump!

Thanks, good stuff.

The One
5th March 2014, 12:55
Great stuff

At some point in the video Lord Sid akka Rob makes an appearance

Lord Sidious
2nd April 2014, 07:55
We were in court yesterday.
The court managed to change the hearing from an enforcement hearing to a mention.
We found out when Santos tried to enter evidence into the court and he was told he couldn't because it was only a mention.
We checked back at Santos place and sure enough, their own website said it was an enforcement hearing.
Anyways, everything he did was not working, so I suggested he make an offer to settle the whole amount to the magistrate.
The offer was accepted.
I told him to ask for 90 days to do it and we got it.
This is the news that went out at 6pm last night in Victoria.

https://ca.news.yahoo.com/video/toll-dodger-fined-130k-075716953.html

Ria
2nd April 2014, 08:54
I am glad your there LS. Good job Santos:tiphat: I take my hat off to him

Seikou-Kishi
2nd April 2014, 13:38
Great stuff

At some point in the video Lord Sid akka Rob makes an appearance

Lol, I'm not sure how somebody can spell "aka" wrongly when it's pronounced "A K A" lol

Liberty
2nd April 2014, 13:54
Glad to see this post. Santo and I talked a few times on Skype and he is really a wonderful soul. I am wondering now what the courts decided since it is April 2nd. He has many supporters and is one of the "trailblazers" that are needed to shake up the "system." Please let us know the outcome when you receive it...Thanks so much.

Today:cloud:

Lord Sidious
2nd April 2014, 15:06
This is the video that Santos cameraman made to cover the event and keep the media ''honest'' although we knew they wouldn't be.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sN1iKfSfihw

Guess who will be showing people how to make promissory notes and bills of exchange?
Coming soon via the net.........................

The One
2nd April 2014, 16:35
Lol, I'm not sure how somebody can spell "aka" wrongly when it's pronounced "A K A" lol

Well spotted SK it was deliberate honest

http://hotmeme.net/media/i/b/c/adW-well-spotted.jpg

Tribe
2nd April 2014, 18:07
This is the video that Santos cameraman made to cover the event and keep the media ''honest'' although we knew they wouldn't be.

[center]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sN1iKfSfihw[/center
Guess who will be showing people how to make promissory notes and bills of exchange?
Coming soon via the net.........................

That was great !

Lord Sidious
3rd April 2014, 08:43
I am off the case now, I dropped it this morning.
I won't say anymore, but just remember later, when the **** starts about me what I said.

Spiral
3rd April 2014, 18:11
Well spotted SK it was deliberate honest

http://hotmeme.net/media/i/b/c/adW-well-spotted.jpg

Two things, SK AKKA stands for A Knight Known As, I can't believe you of all people don't know that :shocked:

Secondly that pic, ermm, am I the only one who knows what that it is a picture of ???? :ttr::whstl:

Spiral
3rd April 2014, 18:16
I am off the case now, I dropped it this morning.
I won't say anymore, but just remember later, when the **** starts about me what I said.

Reading between the lines its quite clear, very noble of you not to say more. :tiphat: