PDA

View Full Version : It’s independence day!

Mark
21st January 2014, 08:10
IT’S INDEPENDENCE DAY!

As from today, water fluoridation must be prohibited

in all Member States of the EC

20th January 2014

For years the British and Irish governments have wriggled around the food and medicine laws in order to continue fluoridation, They claim it's a food, and that it complies with the quality standards set by the Drinking Water Directive. (It's not - the Directive doesn't apply to any 'medicinal water', but let's run with this for a moment.)

At midnight last night (19th January 2014) the last loophole in the food laws of the EC was slammed shut, when the deadline for using an unconventional chemical source materials for any mineral added to food finally expired. It is now not possible to argue that fluoridated water is still regulated under food and water law, like real potable water.

In both EC and English law fluoride is listed as a mineral. EC Regulation 1925/2006 lists all of those chemicals that are authorised to be used to add a 'mineral' to any food. Fluoridation chemicals are not authorised, but back in 2006 the European Parliament left a loophole that would have allowed the British of the Irish governments to get permission to continue fluoridation after the deadline expired, had they followed the proper procedures. Application to continue to use these unorthodox chemicals in foods were permissible until 10th January 2010, but remarkably, neither government submitted one. Had they done so, they could have argued for fluoridated water is a legitimate food until 19th January 2014 - that's last night.

So as from today, the addition of fluorosilicic acid to any food is completely prohibited banned throughout the entire European Community, and our rogue governments can no longer claim that fluoridated is a food. As Lord Jauncey, David Shaw and I have argued, it's a medicine, and since it's unlicensed for medicinal use, its supply to us, the public, is illegal.

The legal and commercial implications of this are enormous. Any EC Member State can now refuse to allow the importation of any food that has been prepared - or even just washed - with fluoridated water,during its processing. This includes a potential ban on any foods from States outside the EC, such as Australia, New Zealand, the USA and many other countries that allow the contamination of public water supplies with this illegal ingredient.

For the full story, go to https://www.ukcaf.org/independence_day.html Then pass the PDF to your Local Authority, your MP, your MEP, and any others who are concerned for the enforcement of those laws that have been passed to protect us from fake medicines and contaminated foods..

Doug Cross. BSc. CSci, CBiol. FSB

UK Councils Against Fluoridation

This is Caleb, bringing you all the latest news from the world of illegal fluoridation, wishing you all a nice day, signing out!

Sooz
21st January 2014, 08:37
From my neck of the woods.

Byron Bay Shire bans fluoridated water:

http://www.hangthebankers.com/byron-bay-upholds-ban-of-toxic-fluoride-from-water-supply/

Eelco
21st January 2014, 08:47
Just got back from the dentist with 2 of my kids.
Both got a fluoride treatment. I had them every 6 months as a kid, but the last couple of years it seemed to be discredited as not doing much and dentists wouldn't do them

Seems like its going through a revival, My dentist explained they were lectured on the benifits and he as a dentist would like to see fluoride added to the drinking water.
Said he had the books about the fluoride conspiracy in his book case (from the p.o.v Know your enemy)
Those were his words....

With Love
Eelco

Sooz
21st January 2014, 09:02
Stalin first used fluoride in the water in the prisons, Hitler copied it in the concentration camps.

It dumbs down people, keeps them docile, some reports say it causes bone and brain cancer and stunts human IQ.

There is a percentage of fluoride in anti-depressants, i.e., Prozac etc....

Fluoride is a natural chemical in its natural state but it's been *******ised and manipulated as a tool to dumb down the masses.

There ya go, Dr Blaylock on fluoride:

http://w3.newsmax.com/blaylock/4a.cfm

Mark
21st January 2014, 11:09
The ceramic, aluminium and phosphate fertiliser manufacturing industries all
create fluorides as waste by-products, this toxic waste is too expensive to get rid off so they have marketed it as a medicine to fight tooth decay.

Water Fluoridation – The Consent Issue:

•No-one has ever been consulted in the West Midlands UK whether or not
they want to be fluoridated!

•Vaccines are invasive and because of this they are compulsory, yet drinking fluoridated water is also invasive but compulsory.

•Fluoride crosses the BBB and the placenta, so an unborn foetus begins to bio accumulate fluoride.

•Instead of protecting teeth, Dental fluorosis forms, permanently damaging secondary teeth.

•DF is a "Bio-marker", meaning the body has been poisoned by over toxicity of fluoride! Also ridged finger nails, nails with white flecks.

•It does not effect all children because good diets can help to counteract the negative health effects of fluoride.

•Fluoride accumulates in the bones, teeth, pineal gland and over time the body weakens as it doesn't kill the cells but inhibits cells ability

to call on ATP (energy source for repair etc.)

Its proved to be responsible for:

Excema
Infertility
IBS
Degrading Intelligence
Hypothyroidism (Underactive thyroid)
Kidey disease
Osteoflurosis (Skeletal Arthritus)
Osteosarcoma (fatal bone cancer)

shamanseeker
21st January 2014, 14:15
Just got back from the dentist with 2 of my kids.
Both got a fluoride treatment. I had them every 6 months as a kid, but the last couple of years it seemed to be discredited as not doing much and dentists wouldn't do them

Seems like its going through a revival, My dentist explained they were lectured on the benifits and he as a dentist would like to see fluoride added to the drinking water.
Said he had the books about the fluoride conspiracy in his book case (from the p.o.v Know your enemy)
Those were his words....

With Love
Eelco

Fluoride was used in Alberta, Canada, but not in British Columbia, Canada. Caries were really bad in Alberta and children's teeth in better condition in B.C. When you see teeth with those matt white spots with the rest of the tooth yellowish and transparent, this is the result of fluoride in the water. Fluoride is a by-product of the aluminium industry and as such can cause illness such as Alzheimer's and Dementia.

Calabash
21st January 2014, 21:27
The information is out there about this and other "medicines", like flu jabs and even vitamin tablets but at the end of the day everything has some risk and whether we go for it or not, it's our decision to make . . . . at the moment.

BabaRa
21st January 2014, 21:31
Great news, Caleb. . . . sounds as if you've worked hard for this well-earned victory. I applaud you for walking the talk.