PDA

View Full Version : SHADE the Motion Picture

The One
19th January 2014, 18:46
The intention of this film is to provide the viewer with a wealth of factual information that he or she may not have been aware of, or have disregarded in the past as not having merit.

The filmmakers have chosen to use what some may consider polarizing figures to present this information, however their intention is the complete opposite. Although everyone in this film speaks for themselves they hope to present a complete picture that can generally be agreed upon by all.

In 1954 a group of industrialists, political elites and even royalty set out to form an organization that will essentially pull the strings of society from behind the scenes. The Bilderberg Group is a group of world leaders, CEOs, heads of banking institutions that meet every year and decide what's going to happen throughout that next year.

The media has largely ignored this organization over the past 50+ years and even today when it's mentioned it's mentioned in a manner in which you shouldn't be asking about it. The mainstream media is now acknowledging that these world leaders are meeting except for there is nothing to worry about. They're not doing anything sinister even thought they meet behind closed doors.

We've been programmed to believe certain things, we've been programmed, when we hear certain buzz words, to immediately close ourselves off to that information. The powerful elite hide behind the curtain of government. They hide behind the wall, the facade of government and really there's just a tiny dot that control the masses. These are the shadow masters.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=V4VFYRaltcc

lookbeyond
20th January 2014, 00:13
I might watch this with my teenage daughter who is waking up to the world, thanks Malc,lb

modwiz
20th January 2014, 01:34
Is this a hollywood film or private production?

The pressure is on the elite so they can be expected to try and spin what has been revealed. Can't put it back in the bottle. So, they could end up making a good 'gateway' film for those who are still fully enmeshed in the Matrix. The film of the same name was such a project.

I see hollywood as a big anus and anything emerging from it makes me ready to hold my nose. I haven't seen the last Hobbit film because it has been so hollywooded and I cannot sit with the idea of money going to my adversary. I'll buy the extended version next Fall. Less hollywooding and more storytelling. I also get to have a hard copy with unlimited views. I love the big screen but, principles must apply. I cannot expect my adversary to take me seriously while I support its abuse of me. That would just be dysfunctional. The bane of humanity.

If I can tolerate this film, it will get watched. Then specificity could be part of the critique or praise.

Mark
20th January 2014, 11:16
I watched this (Thanks Malc), and It is a worthwhile production to introduce to the majority of "useless eaters" lol.

There is a priceless part when an important personality for the UN (title and name evades me), was caught on camera responding to a question about how the bilderberg group intend for a world reduction in population of 90%, and he states "no, 2 Billion!", I almost fell of my seat that he was so arrogant as to to say that! He has 5 children himself!!!!

20th January 2014, 12:10
I watched this (Thanks Malc), and It is a worthwhile production to introduce to the majority of "useless eaters" lol.

There is a priceless part when an important personality for the UN (title and name evades me), was caught on camera responding to a question about how the bilderberg group intend for a world reduction in population of 90%, and he states "no, 2 Billion!", I almost fell of my seat that he was so arrogant as to to say that! He has 5 children himself!!!!

A decent accolade thank you. I may now be compelled to give this a blast although i may need to partially sedate myself for safety if there's too many "priceless parts" like that!