PDA

View Full Version : Rhosgobel Tent At TOT

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

Calz
9th April 2014, 22:25
*sigh*

don't want a war with the forum, mods or otherwise.

came here again because I saw the love.

take a breath ...

tell me of what use is ownership of posts here???

money to be made???

... make me laugh.

... so what's it all about???

us kiddy pool peeps are wondering ...

Cal

eaglespirit
9th April 2014, 22:27
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IwWUOmk7wO0&feature=player_embedded

...and the original recording with beautiful black singers in the background carrying the melody to a 'higher' level...
I Love that : )

...and may ALL prejudice become a thing of lower vibration and dissolving for good in these higher vibrating times!

Seikou-Kishi
9th April 2014, 22:30
I agree ... but posted with the "slave/ownership" concept in mind.

If I missed the boat then please correct me my brother.

Your last post of course is now owned and you are stripped of your own humanity to some degree ... yes???

Miss the boat again???

(better check with your owner before you reply???)

To quote the Hávamál, verse 16:

A coward believes he will ever live
If he keep himself safe from strife:
But old age leaves him not long in peace
Though spears may spare his life.

I am the chattel of no one. It would be hyperbole to say spears may pierce my limbs, but cowardice is not in me; it is beneath my dignity. And neither shall I capitulate on a matter of justice and right to avoid the wrath of one who says "how dare you?" too frequently and "upon consideration" too rarely. If that puts my head above a parapet, so be it; my head inclines for nobody, least of all for him who demands it. I am the scion of a lofty pedigree and I bow my head to no crude despot with a Messiah complex, nor suffer the fruits of my mind to be pilfered by the tiller of barren acres. Consequently, I resolve that any and all help of any substantial nature that I shall provide to members henceforth shall be done privately. I shall retain my membership, insofar as my highborn resolution isn't met with a banning, in order to engage with the materials presented here, but I shall exert no effort to be creamed off by a would-be lord of the manor.

PurpleLama
9th April 2014, 22:31
The claim that all things posted here become property of the forum owner would be an interesting claim to test if a material producer like Coast to Coast took objection. Either they would have an injunction prohibiting the posting of C2C files on the forum, to our enduring poverty, or else the said owner would have to back down from that egregious claim. There is a distinction to be made, for those with the faculty, between owning the contents of a post and the method of delivery: by the logic of this claim nothing could ever be delivered, because the courier would assume ownership. Under the current claim, all original guitar riffs and melodies posted in the TOT music creation thread do not belong to their owners, but to Malcolm. The same applies to all the poems John has posted to his poetry thread (I'm glad to recall that he has suffixed each poem with his copyright notice). Malcolm must have amassed a veritable anthology by now, and without ever writing a single rhyming couplet. It could be a discussion to be had if, to borrow your analogy, the seedbed were not frosted over with dullardry.

But, discussions are not welcomed by those with untenable positions. I've said it before: little boats take so little rocking. In a time of a proliferation of new ownership paradigms like "copyleft", this unsubtle assertion of owning the entire Tianxia is backwards, authoritarian and presumptuous.

Still, perhaps we should say no more. This is a good thread and of benefit to the members, and I would hate to see it closed by the same ignominious overextension. I will close my ultimate statement on the matter with the perennial words of my father, a man wiser than most: leadership is to be beneath the people holding them up, not above the people holding them down.

I have begun a thread (http://jandeane81.com/threads/2643-Owning-Posts-The-Letter-of-the-Law-Versus-the-Spirit-of-the-Law) speaking to this, from my own view. It will stand.

modwiz
9th April 2014, 22:36
I am currently in the process of ending the legal entanglement of marriage. I could have claimed alimony given the way our marriage was contracted. I could also claim my part of the house that is for sale and I paid my part of the mortgage for 11 years. All legal rights of mine. I am claiming neither of them. They are beneath me and the contracts I am willing to enter in and, especially, enforce. Not to mention, this woman is a friend I have walked the path of life with. We have fought battles, good and bad, and remained friends who care about each other. Hiding behind a law that "entitles" me to something is not an excuse for exploitive behavior. I have a much higher authority than the law to guide me.

Getting out of such a legal contract is a big motivator for the action. I do not want the state involved in my sovereign life. Now, there will be no wife to have to "legally" incur any funeral costs my death would entail because the state has all kinds of regulations about death. Mainly because we are assets they need to manage. "They" will state other reasons, some might sound cogent but are little more than a smoke screen.

It is time for us to conduct ourselves as sovereigns. Central to this is respect for self and others. Skulking behind contracts written from a controlling aspects is as backward as homophobia based on the OT. Where is the world we want? Who is still "holding space" for the old paradigm?

It is "naked" time. Who and what we are will be seen. Good intentions are not the same as good actions. When we take a stand, what are we standing for?

modwiz
9th April 2014, 22:50
... and wtf why here??? :fpalm:

...even here ... we are slaves???

We are not slaves. We can walk any time we want to. It is a contract, an "at will" contract that either party can walk away from. I may bristle at certain ideas, (emotional reaction to a thought) but, there is no abuse, per se. I see this a a wonderful opportunity for us to examine how programming makes people into unthinking matrix-bots. Protecting and standing for ideas whose time had never come. Self examination is required to progress into a new humanity. It does not end and there are no exceptions.

modwiz
10th April 2014, 06:02
I guess this is an absurdist view but, here goes.:p

It regards the crucifix, not the cross, as a religious symbol. A symbol to meditate upon. My meditations freed me from mistaking yahweh/enlil for anything remotely holy. Reading some OT aided that.:shocked:

Meditations aside, what a miserable symbol. A frozen-in-time snapshot of the worst day on Earth for good man. What would we have as a symbol from that quarter if he had been hanged?:swing:

Or...beheaded?:fpalm: That might work in classic art of bible scenes but, it would seem unworkable for a symbol.:vom: Would it come with a detachable head?:confused:

Anyway, thought fart over. Time for another indigestible musing.:hilarious:

eaglespirit
10th April 2014, 09:28
I'll try to find the story of the healer that strongly suggested that we send loving correction and reversal of the energy of the symbol of Jesus hanging on the cross, Modwiz. The healer started a momentum of mass healing for the misrepresentation of the suffering necessity posed by all of this and the false burden on the Spirit of JC.

Curt
10th April 2014, 09:55
Bill Hicks had a great bit about the cross as a symbol. It's about two minutes into this three minute clip. (But watching the whole three minutes is definitely worth a chuckle.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JLS-l3VbCAM

I guess this is an absurdist view but, here goes.:p

It regards the crucifix, not the cross, as a religious symbol. A symbol to meditate upon. My meditations freed me from mistaking yahweh/enlil for anything remotely holy. Reading some OT aided that.:shocked:

Meditations aside, what a miserable symbol. A frozen-in-time snapshot of the worst day on Earth for good man. What would we have as a symbol from that quarter if he had been hanged?:swing:

Or...beheaded?:fpalm: That might work in classic art of bible scenes but, it would seem unworkable for a symbol.:vom: Would it come with a detachable head?:confused:

Anyway, thought fart over. Time for another indigestible musing.:hilarious:

modwiz
10th April 2014, 16:29
Rense has this on his opening page. I will leave others to draw their own view.

http://rense.com/1.imagesH/animl.jpg

I consider hunted meat to be the most honest way of eating it. Most humane, as well. Deer and their kind have one natural end. To be eaten by some predator. It is a natural "contract" with Life for them. Farmed animals have a contrived fate.

modwiz
10th April 2014, 19:34
I'll try to find the story of the healer that strongly suggested that we send loving correction and reversal of the energy of the symbol of Jesus hanging on the cross, Modwiz. The healer started a momentum of mass healing for the misrepresentation of the suffering necessity posed by all of this and the false burden on the Spirit of JC.

I kid you not. I had a last sentence in my original post asking about starting a petition to take Jesus down from the cross. I took it out before posting. So it is amusing to see your post.

KosmicKat
11th April 2014, 11:01
It is not my intention to stir religious controversy here. If anyone wishes to debate this subject, perhaps we should open a dedicated thread. But my understanding is increasingly leaning toward the truth of Jesus' message: "Love your creator knowing that your creator created you to be loved and to love, and love your fellow-beings." which seems to have been supplanted largely by the teachings of Paul that Jesus was a sacrificial lamb demanded by the deity worshipped by the Hebrews.

1inMany
11th April 2014, 15:37
It is not my intention to stir religious controversy here. If anyone wishes to debate this subject, perhaps we should open a dedicated thread. But my understanding is increasingly leaning toward the truth of Jesus' message: "Love your creator knowing that your creator created you to be loved and to love, and love your fellow-beings." which seems to have been supplanted largely by the teachings of Paul that Jesus was a sacrificial lamb demanded by the deity worshipped by the Hebrews.

Here lately, I've been reminded of a couple of his teachings that were not the focus of my childhood religious upbringing. Namely that the "miracles" he performed can be accomplished by everyone else, and that the kingdom of heaven is within.

I am touching on the very outside of this understanding, as if I will be able to get inside it one day. There is truth in his teachings, I sense it. I can almost feel it.

PurpleLama
11th April 2014, 16:41
I composed quite a long post this morning, about the Master's teachings vs. Paulism aka modern Christianity. Alas, the internets ate my post. I hope the topic continues long enough for me to get the time to re-compose my contribution to the topic, as it took almost an hour to type it all out the first time.

modwiz
11th April 2014, 21:11
I composed quite a long post this morning, about the Master's teachings vs. Paulism aka modern Christianity. Alas, the internets ate my post. I hope the topic continues long enough for me to get the time to re-compose my contribution to the topic, as it took almost an hour to type it all out the first time.

I look forward to that post if it arises in you again. Tent is real quiet without 1's questions.:D Not to mention, this April 'swirl' has more information moving through me than I can type about.

modwiz
11th April 2014, 21:38
I have noticed that lack of awareness does tend to lead to hypocrisy. A hypocrisy usually quite invisible to the unawakened one. It can be maddening unless one detaches oneself emotionally from it. It's all part of this process. We can handle it. So, on with the show.

Random thought of the moment and just a general statement.

modwiz
11th April 2014, 21:49
Just signed all the paperwork to end a legal tie. Not heartbreaking but, it is totally a sad thing. Looking at failure is not easy. I see all of the unpleasant things that have happened to me in my life stemming from choices I have made. The upside is all of the good stuff, most of my life, can also get credit for choices I made......mostly. I see a direct line of causation proceeding from my self in all of the things that I experienced as "bad". Not as much with the good stuff. That part of creation seems to get benevolent assistance. For me, as long as I make wise choices, a path to my liking unfolds. There is great comfort in being the creator of ones reality once one grasps the concept. Knowing thyself is crucial to success because only then can one see the cause and effect.

modwiz
11th April 2014, 22:24
Here we have an article called War for dummies. In a recent poll, many Americans could not correctly find Ukraine on a world map.
There was a correlation between not knowing where Ukraine is and thinking that military force was a good idea. The further from the Ukraine the pollee was from reality, the more they wanted military action. Based on some of the choices, some Americans placed Ukraine in the USA, the ones most removed from reality (geographically challenged) there sere some who would have the USA bomb or take military action in itself.

Apparently these respondents have full voting rights. The state of the union demonstrates that.

http://www.lewrockwell.com/2014/04/david-swanson/war-for-dummies/

1inMany
11th April 2014, 22:25
Just signed all the paperwork to end a legal tie. Not heartbreaking but, it is totally a sad thing. Looking at failure is not easy. I see all of the unpleasant things that have happened to me in my life stemming from choices I have made. The upside is all of the good stuff, most of my life, can also get credit for choices I made......mostly. I see a direct line of causation proceeding from my self in all of the things that I experienced as "bad". Not as much with the good stuff. That part of creation seems to get benevolent assistance. For me, as long as I make wise choices, a path to my liking unfolds. There is great comfort in being the creator of ones reality once one grasps the concept. Knowing thyself is crucial to success because only then can one see the cause and effect.

Oh, dear modwiz, I feel for you. I really do. I would give you a big hug, or at least pass the fairy dust, if I thought it would help. Not that you need help, as it seems you Trust so much better than I. Still, I have a heap of compassion for you.

1inMany
11th April 2014, 22:26
I look forward to that post if it arises in you again. Tent is real quiet without 1's questions.:D Not to mention, this April 'swirl' has more information moving through me than I can type about.

You made me chuckle. I have plenty, I just haven't been in the mood to ask them.

:)

1inMany
11th April 2014, 22:30

You don't have to worry about the topic continuing, I have questions ;) I will save them for when you offer up the wisdom forthcoming. Haha

modwiz
11th April 2014, 22:32
You made me chuckle. I have plenty, I just haven't been in the mood to ask them.

It is an inward time for those embracing (kinda like hugging an electric eel) the energy in a this April Ramjet. The outbreath of this could result in the blowing away of old structures. I believe it is intended to.

And, Seth will keep anyone busy.

1inMany
11th April 2014, 22:40
Tomorrow marks the three week mark of daily awareness exercise. Every. Single. Day. This is amazing, considering how difficult it was to get back into it. I'm very grateful you said something about the April 'swirl.' For at least the past week, I've had some strong indications that something is awakening from the depths of my core. Powerful stuff, if the physical sensations are any measure at all. But this week, I felt like a dragon had breathed fire into my torso, and I will spare you the list of other signs and symptoms and sensations.

This is some weird ****. Amazing, awesome, and wicked cool. Haha. After reading about the April energies in that thread, I suspect I am experiencing two (well, at least two) different things at the same time. And since this is happening amongst other transformational events in ordinary life, I'm surprised I haven't lost my ****. I can't take any credit for that, though. I could not have made it this far alone.

PurpleLama
11th April 2014, 23:09
No, you deserve all the credit for holding on to your ****. Others only get credit for giving you hell until you did the work for yourself.

1inMany
12th April 2014, 01:16
No, you deserve all the credit for holding on to your ****. Others only get credit for giving you hell until you did the work for yourself.

I have to say, I especially enjoy the use of *past* tense here.

Chuckle

Still a work in progress, I am reminded daily.

sandy
12th April 2014, 01:45
Hi Modwiz,

Just wanted to send some compassion, as letting go can be a mixed bag of feelings and for sure sadness is one of them. P.S. Even though I hear you about failure, you wouldn't be who you are without it..............Blessings my Fine Brother :)

modwiz
12th April 2014, 04:17
Ooh baby. Russia told Amer. Treas. Sec. Lew that Russia does not recognize USA sanctions against Iran. Only the UN ones.

The West is unraveling before our eyes. If we are looking. USA made their sanctions stick because of their bullying tactics. Russia obliged diplomatically. It made sense before the Western overreach in Ukraine. By getting impatient and wanting all the eggs in the Ukrainian goose, they sent in their good squads, killed 90 people and then seized "power". Despite the despicable crew that conducted the coup the USA and the EU instantly recognized them as the legitimate gov't of Kiev. This game of recognizing a regime thereby empowering it to make decisions of state with other states showed the West's real intentions and their perfidy.

So now we have Russia telling the USA to mind its own business as to who Russia deals with. By following UN guidelines of Iran's sanction they show themselves to be upholders of international law. The laws flowing out of the bowels of congress and the executive office can be followed by countries of lesser stature and/or will.

http://en.ria.ru/russia/20140411/189162239/Russia-Does-Not-Acknowledge-US-Sanctions-Against-Iran--Russian.html

Sophia's Correction is blossoming like the Spring. I am sure Russia wants no conflict. It is bad for business and relationships. It is not pragmatic for civilized people. I'd say Russia is bearish about the USA.:p I'd like to see the crud in DC go into hibernation. Then wake up in a world that will no longer tolerate them.

modwiz
12th April 2014, 04:31
http://rense.com/general96/manmade.html
Since I want to save this link for future reference, putting it here works for me and makes it available to others, It is an article about the man made aids virus and cover-up. Not recommending it because it has little to do with the work at hand and is just another unveiling also known as apocalypse. These are apocalyptic times. Best not to avert ones eyes but, to focus on what is of utility.

modwiz
12th April 2014, 05:51
It is beginning to look like Gaia's Correction is WWlll in another form. It is going to be an economic and ethics war. International law as defined by the UN will be the legally accepted framework that gives structure to a code of conduct for the war. The USA will have to get used to be equals with Russia and China or they will end up like Canada or Australia. Light-heavyweights if economic misfortune does not emaciate the USA into something even less. Gold reserves of countries will also matter, personal gold not as crucial. Silver is probably better for households, IMO. Chances of confiscation of gold are high if the USA has overextended itself with paper gold and has to come up with the real thing to hold into economic relevancy. Roosevelt did it. For humble households, silver is the most practical at every level.

Here is an article that made something "click" in thoughts that had less substance than before the click.

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article38165.htm

ronin
12th April 2014, 11:24
although i have heard of the Seth series books before,i never read them.
maybe the time was not right,who knows?
the eternal validity of the soul does seem to answer many questions that you can relate to.
but i will also mention that journey of souls also doe,s .
perception,awareness,creativity maybe are our true being.

true we are the soul(many people speak of it as a separate enity)one that is a fragment of the HS.

the question arises if the HS knows all the outcomes of one,s path,then can we not forget about fate and destiny ?
doe,s anything really matter except enjoying your stay here?
should we worry about what is going on in the world?because maybe it is to be so?

your Hs knows that you will return to it.
so that brings up the question of our purpose here?we hear many people talk about their mission,we are here for the shift or change?
the physical body or this 3d realm does not matter or does it to the HS as it is all a learning curve for each and everyone of us.

why would we be seekers?why would we want to find that divinity or christ consciousness within us.
if our HS already knows the outcome.

we are a thoughtform of energy creating as we go along?

KosmicKat
12th April 2014, 11:54
...doe,s anything really matter except enjoying your stay here?

It may not be as enjoyable for everyone, although attitude is within the control of the individual.

Everything we do here will affect the development of the form that will be seeded to continue, post-mortem corporis.

eaglespirit
12th April 2014, 12:16
Love, Love, Love 1inMany and Modwiz : )

modwiz
12th April 2014, 12:23
are we (just) a thoughtform of energy creating as we go along?

My answer. Your use if the word "just" impedes this so I will proceed as if you had not used that word to put what will come in proper context.

My persona/personality/ego forms my personal experiential/perceptual reality. Let us call it the emotional reality. All five senses are involved but, the sense data is both taken in and projected through emotional filters. This forms the bulk of life experience. How conscious, and interactive, we are of with these projections can make one their own film-maker while acting in the film. Frequent communicating with the higher self will result in higher quality films. So will "just" being genuinely happy most of the time. Genuinely happy people have less inner work to concentrate on. Expansion of the intellect and understanding the world might be areas these people need work in. This level of creation is our fate. We create our fate. Some control it but, all make it. Fate is different than destiny, which brings us to the HS.(Higher Self)

The HS layer of reality reflects our destiny. The plan we come with. As we create our fate the HS is tasked with keeping us to our destiny. There are frictions.:D So, ego reality has free choice as to how to achieve that destiny but, veering off course will be corrected by whatever means. If the means are harsh, we have been ignoring easier ways of getting the message. This last sentence is very multi-layered.

Personal reality operates within a consensus reality. The one we create with our collective agreements about reality. Comparing subjective notes on specific supposed objective realities will reveal real variances.

We are an Emanation from Source creating as we go along in our personas/ego.

I must confess that this information seems out-of-synch with Gaia's correction. It is go time. Metaphysics class it temporarily closed while what we know to date, will be put to some utility.

This is not a test.:grin:

ronin
12th April 2014, 15:49
My answer. Your use if the word "just" impedes this so I will proceed as if you had not used that word to put what will come in proper context.

edited :whstl:

I must confess that this information seems out-of-synch with Gaia's correction. It is go time. Metaphysics class it temporarily closed while what we know to date, will be put to some utility.

maybe not depends on where you send your energy and how you utilize it.
every week something new is going on with the world distracting us from our true path.
we have the choice to get involved,let the situation drain us or just observe (depending how it affects you personally).

for myself my intuition tells me not to get too involved as you may add to the creation of that reality.

we are not the conditioning of the outside influence(we will be if we allow it)

we do need to start letting the layers go.

hope this makes sense.

ronin
12th April 2014, 17:48
well it is Easter nearly.
new movie the son of god trailer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WcIXCok9HPg

1inMany
12th April 2014, 20:36
well it is Easter nearly.
new movie the son of god trailer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WcIXCok9HPg

Looks like a re-make :ttr:

I'd like to see the one where they show his escape and subsequent marriage and children. Oh, wait. No one's making that one. :ttr:

modwiz
12th April 2014, 23:24
Looks the the first battle in the war against tyranny might have been won. It was close. As I stated elsewhere, it took the weekend for warriors to be available from their day jobs. Meaningful feet on the ground were slow in arriving. If I noticed, the "losers' probably did too. Next time they will act during the week. Hopefully, the militias also saw how close this was or purposely did not play a full hand. It was certainly a worthy mobilization drill to learn from.

My take on round one of this struggle is a good one that I anticipated. Americans do not want to shoot each other. Being a minion for a paycheck is less challenging than having to follow the orders of psychopaths. Common people are the war machine and common people can grind it to a halt. Let the elite meditate on that one. Their private contractors are outnumbered, and psychopaths themselves. One of them will shoot at one point and then their numbers will dwindle. I wonder if the tortoises will eat the trash their bodies represent?:hmm:

modwiz
12th April 2014, 23:30
For appreciators of freedom and Enki.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/d/d8/Gadsden_flag.svg

I like this flag better than the Moroccan one. Maybe we can get this flag banner?

As the American Revolution grew, the snake began to see more use as a symbol of the colonies. In 1774, Paul Revere added it to the title of his paper, the Massachusetts Spy, as a snake joined to fight a British dragon.[4] In December 1775, Benjamin Franklin published an essay in the Pennsylvania Journal under the pseudonym American Guesser in which he suggested that the rattlesnake was a good symbol for the American spirit:

"I recollected that her eye excelled in brightness, that of any other animal, and that she has no eye-lids—She may therefore be esteemed an emblem of vigilance.—She never begins an attack, nor, when once engaged, ever surrenders: She is therefore an emblem of magnanimity and true courage.—As if anxious to prevent all pretensions of quarreling with her, the weapons with which nature has furnished her, she conceals in the roof of her mouth, so that, to those who are unacquainted with her, she appears to be a most defenseless animal; and even when those weapons are shown and extended for her defense, they appear weak and contemptible; but their wounds however small, are decisive and fatal:—Conscious of this, she never wounds till she has generously given notice, even to her enemy, and cautioned him against the danger of stepping on her.—Was I wrong, Sir, in thinking this a strong picture of the temper and conduct of America?"[5]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gadsden_flag

It was once the temper of America Brother Franklin. She is now an eagle, a ferocious predator that will devour anything it can get its talons into. The predator drone is her mechanical manifestation.

eaglespirit
12th April 2014, 23:36
Good Stuff...Times they are a changin'...yes the are.

Surrealism is realism these days for me : )

Somethin's Up...Way, Way, Way Up : )

modwiz
13th April 2014, 01:21
I want to post a page from gaiaspora.org written by John Lash. It was written at the conclusion of Gaia's Reset and speaks to what lies ahead in Sophia's Correction. Gaia and Sophia are the same goddess with different names for various "aspects" of her projection.

gaiaspora
navigating Sophia's dreaming
Search
Main menu
Skip to primary content
Skip to secondary content
Home
contact/subscribe
Correction Currents
Navigator Briefings
Crew Notes/Ch16
GNE Audio Files
JLL Interviews
Search
Correction Currents

New category in gaiaspora.org, added March 26, 2014

Ahoy Crew! With the completion of RESET on March 19, 2014, the GNE is also formally completed and thereafter the mothership sails happily into Correction. I welcome all crew members and anyone else who cares — and dares — to listen, to engage with the next series of talks, commentaries, and sea shanties, presented with the aim of following the diverse currents of Correction. These talks will not be calibrated rigorously to navigational parameters — lunar surges, occultations, stellar and planetary omens, etc — but will refer to those familiar factors from time to time, as appropriate. Hence you may trust that briefings from the nav continue after Reset, but reckon on some changes of topic and tone, and be prepared to consider how post-reset events and issues reflect the currents of Correction.

You will (eventually) find material specific to the Kalika War Party posted on another platform (link to be provided). Bear in mind that the formation of “special forces” in the KWP is the proposed solution for the challenge facing the entire world today — namely, to undertake a war against deliberately and systematically inflicted suffering that threatens the web of life and the social order, suffering driven by an anti-human agenda and enforced by the murderous insanity of intra-species predators, the global psychopaths. Living in Correction is not a passive event where you wait and watch for the world to be different, as if miraculously changed. It is not a pastime for spectators, but a call to engagement in defense of life. Solution inheres in the measure of human participation that the Aeon Sophia requires for the perfect initial conditions of her Correction to manifest in novel behavioral and socio-psychological changes across the planet.

JLL, 26 March, 2014: in completion with Swan Deva, sunrise crescent conjunct venus in the Ark of the GOATFISH
Proudly powered by WordPress

http://gaiaspora.org/correction-currents/

norman
13th April 2014, 01:24
...Times they are a changin'...yes the[y] are.

Surrealism is realism these days for me : )

Somethin's Up...Way, Way, Way Up......... : )

I well remember your departure from AF. Your thread wasn't on my read list but it became one as the heat melted the cool.

I also remember how Modwiz put his status there on the line for you, and left at the same time.

I hope you are still good friends.

My appreciation for you, personally, is in the abstract. The stuff you say unusually goes way over my head but I also usually get the feel of the stuff you are tingling with. I'm a practicing weakling :) so my actions don't often match the level of sovereignty I'm glad to be able to sample on the forum by others actually walking the talking. At least, I think they are.

I'd spend a lot more time in the tent if the talk in here wasn't so far above the level I operate in daily. Especially, my cerebral responses don't seem appropriate to a conversation that's obviously in a comfort zone I rarely occupy. Not that I wouldn't like to, sometime.

On a Saturday night, late, with all systems purring sweet around me, I only lack a sample of good companionship. Here, on a good day/night, I find such. It gratifies something wholesome in me.

modwiz
13th April 2014, 02:12
I well remember your departure from AF. Your thread wasn't on my read list but it became one as the heat melted the cool.

I also remember how Modwiz put his status there on the line for you, and left at the same time.

I hope you are still good friends.

My appreciation for you, personally, is in the abstract. The stuff you say unusually goes way over my head but I also usually get the feel of the stuff you are tingling with. I'm a practicing weakling :) so my actions don't often match the level of sovereignty I'm glad to be able to sample on the forum by others actually walking the talking. At least, I think they are.

I'd spend a lot more time in the tent if the talk in here wasn't so far above the level I operate in daily. Especially, my cerebral responses don't seem appropriate to a conversation that's obviously in a comfort zone I rarely occupy. Not that I wouldn't like to, sometime.

On a Saturday night, late, with all systems purring sweet around me, I only lack a sample of good companionship. Here, on a good day/night, I find such. It gratifies something wholesome in me.

Dan/Eaglespirit and I are very good friends. We worked and lived in the same community for a few months. I saw him almost daily and we had some meals together. I usually sit alone. Dan was one of the few people I would be glad to share my table with any day.

norman
13th April 2014, 05:27
I may be getting eaglespirit mixed up with 9eagle9.

Now I'm confused. Please disregard my ignorance.

I remember dynamics, I forget names, like the wind.

modwiz
13th April 2014, 06:07
I may be getting eaglespirit mixed up with 9eagle9.

Now I'm confused. Please disregard my ignorance.

I remember dynamics, I forget names, like the wind.

Yes. That would be another, very different person. No real status on that one, other than gratitude for shelter when I needed it. No contact since.

I did not leave in support of eagle. Eagle did not want me to leave. I left because it had become a poor fit. It was the kool aid that was being served. Being part of the 18 had me very close to people who knew Bill. Even with bias and BS filters on, the behind the scene view was............
What I saw and still see was real enough for me to take my leave. I had been labeled as an official distuber of the peace and they were looking for me to give them an excuse to ban me. So, I left on my own with a thread telling why. PA works for a lot of people and it is not hard to understand why. Since more have been going to Ecuador, the energy has shifted for the better. Bill needs good people around him. It improves him.

norman
13th April 2014, 06:14
....Since more have been going to Ecuador, the energy has shifted for the better. Bill needs good people around him. It improves him....

hehe........... what tickles my not-so-funny-bone is how south America is, and has always been, the refuge of the nastiest folk around, and then there's this bunch of 'beautiful people' who have picked it too.

I hope my suspicions about the new agers isn't going to really come true down there.

modwiz
13th April 2014, 06:19
hehe........... what tickles my not-so-funny-bone is how south America is, and has always been, the refuge of the nastiest folk around, and then there's this bunch of 'beautiful people' who have picked it too.

I hope my suspicions about the new agers isn't going to really come true down there.

I suspect kool aid is the official beverage of the ground crew. It is not a particularly odious brew IMO but, it will still have essence of hat in it.:ha:

eaglespirit
13th April 2014, 09:09
Modwiz and I shall be having a real life reunion sometime soon Norman, methinks : )

Good to see You here and glad we know who each of us are, most of the time, haha!

I have had some rather interesting happenings the past four months which have simply strengthened my feel for the infinite and immortality which we are all a very integral part of and helping to change things for the better the best we may here.

I truly Love You All...
Our Spirit together shall overcome the manipulations and raise the quota to simple Active Loving Selfless Creations everywhere!

Aho and Kudos!

Sooz
13th April 2014, 10:05
Ok, the curry is ready....3 hot pots, beef curry, veg curry and brown rice...bowls and spoons. Don't make a mess now...

I try to cater for all tastes, all good stuff - cardamom pods, galangal, chilli, cayenne, coriander, turmeric, fenugreek, cumin, all made from scratch.

Enjoy! I'll be around later to clean up and change the toilet rolls while you lot gab on....:getcoat:

You can thank me later, lol...:tiphat:

modwiz
13th April 2014, 10:33
Ok, the curry is ready....3 hot pots, beef curry, veg curry and brown rice...bowls and spoons. Don't make a mess now...

I try to cater for all tastes, all good stuff - cardamom pods, galangal, chilli, cayenne, coriander, turmeric, fenugreek, cumin, all made from scratch.

Enjoy! I'll be around later to clean up and change the toilet rolls while you lot gab on....:getcoat:

I am sure it is superb. I would truly love to be able to physically partake. Just the thought of it is yummy. Thanks for the layout. Very kind of you.

modwiz
13th April 2014, 10:34
Modwiz and I shall be having a real life reunion sometime soon Norman, methinks : )

LOL. I got that memo too.

1inMany
13th April 2014, 12:25

Aw, Sooz, you're the best. It is so fun when you visit out loud.

:hugs:

1inMany
13th April 2014, 12:29
Someone shared this elsewhere. Maybe no one else will take the time to watch, or maybe someone in the tent (visible or lurking haha) will appreciate this. No way of knowing, but there's no chance for contagion without sharing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S_m5UQvt2h0"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S_m5UQvt2h0

This is a vid of a German man, in some type of demonstration in Berlin. I do not understand German, so it took me quite a bit of time to read this whole thing. Worth every moment, for me, because it showed me there is movement toward a more spiritual humanity in another part of the world. He talks about being 'Pro', which is the opposite of being 'Against'...and from my understanding, he is Pro Human Being. Pro Peace. Pro Common Sense. And I love this man!

Sooz
13th April 2014, 12:47
Aw, Sooz, you're the best. It is so fun when you visit out loud.

:hugs:

Hey thanks 1inmany!...it's unfortunate that when you lot in the northern hemisphere are on your 1st coffee:tea:, it's time for me to turn in.

Bugger. I would love to stay up and chat but I have work tomorrow.

Enjoy your ruminations in the tent and enjoy the curry while I make zzzzzz and enter into my other ether world....:tiphat:

Love to all,:group hug:
Sooz
xxx

Just don't make a mess with the curry or I will be back to kick arse, :nails:that turmeric is a ******* to get out of tent carpets. Thanks, lol.:p

1inMany
13th April 2014, 13:02
Hey thanks 1inmany!...it's unfortunate that when you lot in the northern hemisphere are on your 1st coffee:tea:, it's time for me to turn in.

Bugger. I would love to stay up and chat but I have work tomorrow.

Enjoy your ruminations in the tent and enjoy the curry while I make zzzzzz and enter into my other ether world....:tiphat:

Love to all,:group hug:
Sooz
xxx

Just don't make a mess with the curry or I will be back to kick arse, :nails:that turmeric is a ******* to get out of tent carpets. Thanks, lol.:p

Not to worry about the carpets, this little baby does magic...not a spot will be found

http://www.123gifs.eu/free-gifs/household/haushalt-0029.gif

As for the toilet paper rolls, since my genius children cannot figure out the mechanics behind this function, I am on auto-fill. No worries.

The dishes, however, are another story altogether. With my bum shoulder these days, dishes are painful. They are all yours.

:congratulations:

A peaceful rest to you. :yawn: Or...a productive travel through dreamland.

Sooz
13th April 2014, 13:03
BTW, remember that turmeric is a great teeth whitener...make a paste with water and brush your teeth with it.

Probably better to do it over the kitchen sink rather than the bathroom basin. Because it will flick everywhere - don't wear your best shirt while doing it!

Oh, and the turmeric will ruin your toothbrush and run down your hands. Don't worry it will wash off on your skin over a day or so with soap.

But you will have gleaming white teeth, do it about once a month. I swear by it.

Once again I am in the wrong thread, forgive me Modz....:nails:

modwiz
13th April 2014, 13:13
BTW, remember that turmeric is a great teeth whitener...make a paste with water and brush your teeth with it.

Probably better to do it over the kitchen sink rather than the bathroom basin. Because it will flick everywhere - don't wear your best shirt while doing it!

Oh, and the turmeric will ruin your toothbrush and run down your hands. Don't worry it will wash off on your skin over a day or so with soap.

But you will have gleaming white teeth, do it about once a month. I swear by it.

Once again I am in the wrong thread, forgive me Modz....:nails:

I think your in the right thread.

ronin
13th April 2014, 13:49
curry,s in a tent is that a good idea?:nails:

Spiral
13th April 2014, 14:02
Re Tumeric as a toothpaste, I find it easier to dip the damp tips of the bristles of my toothbrush into dry tumeric powder in a small glass, as long as you lean over the sink you will find it makes a lot less mess than using paste.

If using an electric toothbrush it is imperative to turn it on & off whilst its in your mouth, or you will have a big clean up job ! (don't ask ;))

ronin
13th April 2014, 14:11
gotta give this a try.
better still ask my son to try it first;)

eaglespirit
13th April 2014, 17:10
I'm probably gonna be getting dentures...sooooooo it's a little late for turmeric.
Sounds good though. If I have bridge work done instead I'll give it a go : )

Sooz, You can never be in the wrong thread when You're in the tent sharing living upgrades in any, way, shape or form, imho!

Hey, I'm back at my sister and brother-in-laws doing some more work. Bumping out their kitchen and making the back porch living space plus about an 8' by 11' add on, I built them a 2 car garage a couple years ago and shared some pics of it at PA if some of you remember.
Well, friday when I was carrying a chunk of overhang I had cut out and was placing in the backyard the u.p.s. guy came up the driveway. I waved at him and he tooted to me. I went down to get the package and he said that sure is a beautiful garage and I said I am the brother/brother-in-law and built that for them. He said would you like to adopt a new brother?, hahaha. He's doing work on his home and would be glad to have me around. That was a wonderful and quick-humored compliment : )

1inMany
13th April 2014, 23:14
I am so excited, I have found a discussion on thought(s) on the internet, more an explanation than a discussion. I hate like the dickens to say it is from channeled material, I'm even afraid that if I mention the fact that it is channeled, someone will poke at this or discredit the source and miss the point entirely. I actually don't want to promote any channeled information, but I certainly would want to source whatever I have to.

But, oh my gosh. I am so excited. This fits in precisely to a discussion a while back about whose thoughts are inhabiting the (my) mind, it fits with the Nature of Personal Reality (thus far), and it fits perfectly with the inner work I have been doing for a year or more.

I have to think about this.

modwiz
13th April 2014, 23:50
I am so excited, I have found a discussion on thought(s) on the internet, more an explanation than a discussion. I hate like the dickens to say it is from channeled material, I'm even afraid that if I mention the fact that it is channeled, someone will poke at this or discredit the source and miss the point entirely. I actually don't want to promote any channeled information, but I certainly would want to source whatever I have to.

But, oh my gosh. I am so excited. This fits in precisely to a discussion a while back about whose thoughts are inhabiting the (my) mind, it fits with the Nature of Personal Reality (thus far), and it fits perfectly with the inner work I have been doing for a year or more.

I have to think about this.

Sounds like there is something you resonate with. Go for it. You can climb down a rabbit hole, find the good stuff, and then pop back out. Please share anything you deem worthy.

1inMany
14th April 2014, 00:07
Sounds like there is something you resonate with. Go for it. You can climb down a rabbit hole, find the good stuff, and then pop back out. Please share anything you deem worthy.

Exactly! It's this little jewel inside some stuff surrounded by a bunch of ****. Well, not that his material is ****. Aw, hell.

Anyway, this is a huge wow for me. Maybe I can paraphrase it. Maybe. The mind has access to intelligence, it is a tool, it regulates things, it solves problems. It remembers lessons that are important, like touching a hot stove will burn. That type of thing. But what (might have) happened (long, long ago) is that this mind had a thought. That was well and good. But as it began to make assessments, beliefs were formed based on limitations and fears and whatnot.

Fast forward (please excuse my reference to time being linear, but that's how I am understanding this and I can't explain it any other way)...

Here was this mind, this tool, and out popped a thought. Where did it go? Enough people creating enough thoughts...and they began to attract each other. So that now there is a mass consciousness filled with thoughts that settle as they will, just waiting for us to allow them in. And what happens is that the thoughts settle into our minds, and we own them. We say they are ours, and then we say "these thoughts are me." Not only do we own them but we identify with them.

They are like flatulence. They all make up a cosmic sewer. And they settle. And they pollute. And until we each take an interest in where our thoughts come from, we will not know who we really are.

The hard part, of course, is when one reaches the point where they wonder "where do thoughts come from?" Because there are so many thoughts, and so many tracks the thoughts left, that it is difficult to find their source. Sometimes, we feel like we are losing our minds because all of a sudden we realize "all these thoughts are not mine!" Or maybe, "Hey, where did all these thoughts come from?"

Hmmmm. I did a really, really bad job of paraphrasing that. Drat.

The way it was explained was actually pretty funny using the flatulence analogy. I would have rather cut and pasted it. But, there's the general idea. I was floored. I really was. A major aha moment for me.

modwiz
14th April 2014, 00:28
Exactly! It's this little jewel inside some stuff surrounded by a bunch of ****. Well, not that his material is ****. Aw, hell.

Anyway, this is a huge wow for me. Maybe I can paraphrase it. Maybe. The mind has access to intelligence, it is a tool, it regulates things, it solves problems. It remembers lessons that are important, like touching a hot stove will burn. That type of thing. But what (might have) happened (long, long ago) is that this mind had a thought. That was well and good. But as it began to make assessments, beliefs were formed based on limitations and fears and whatnot.

Fast forward (please excuse my reference to time being linear, but that's how I am understanding this and I can't explain it any other way)...

Here was this mind, this tool, and out popped a thought. Where did it go? Enough people creating enough thoughts...and they began to attract each other. So that now there is a mass consciousness filled with thoughts that settle as they will, just waiting for us to allow them in. And what happens is that the thoughts settle into our minds, and we own them. We say they are ours, and then we say "these thoughts are me." Not only do we own them but we identify with them.

They are like flatulence. They all make up a cosmic sewer. And they settle. And they pollute. And until we each take an interest in where our thoughts come from, we will not know who we really are.

The hard part, of course, is when one reaches the point where they wonder "where do thoughts come from?" Because there are so many thoughts, and so many tracks the thoughts left, that it is difficult to find their source. Sometimes, we feel like we are losing our minds because all of a sudden we realize "all these thoughts are not mine!" Or maybe, "Hey, where did all these thoughts come from?"

Hmmmm. I did a really, really bad job of paraphrasing that. Drat.

The way it was explained was actually pretty funny using the flatulence analogy. I would have rather cut and pasted it. But, there's the general idea. I was floored. I really was. A major aha moment for me.

It has good balance. It leads one to self view and re-create a self based on original content and choice.

modwiz
14th April 2014, 02:23
Rhosgobel must serve as some focus for the times we find ourselves in, IMO. I want to state clearly my resonance with the work being done by John Lash and his Gnostic and subsequent work which continues. I share his Gaian macroview with required room for detail differences. Therefore using Gnostic terms is unavoidable.

Gaia, our planetary animal mother. It is evident our planet is alive and conscious. What is not evident is that it has an identity.
According to Lash, Gaia-Sophia (difference to be presented) has been dormant/inactive for reasons he gives that I cannot recall and believe no longer matter because Gaia is now awake, as Sophia and her many emanations. One of which is Kali, but that is not useful here, IMO. Sophia is cognate with wisdom, or Wisdom, if you like. Sophia represents an active and engaged with humanity Gaia. Her power is released through our being infused with wisdom, that will lead to action. Lash calls this Sophia's Correction which began on the Spring equinox, or just before.

Wise action. Wise enough to know what a disease of humanity behaves like. Wise enough to know health must be obtained. Never wasting energy, using no more force than is required. This spirit will find the great majority of humanity responding favorably to it and the internet will act as a formal neural network for this collective body. Real time actionable information from all parts of the body with all parts of the body able to view the workings of the whole. This results in homeostasis, in a healthy body. The Gaian neural network would allow the kind of real time information needed for an effective immune response. No more than needed for correction. Our next topic. More importantly, it would allow for coordination of the new body of humanity. I would capable of functioning as a coherent and cohesive whole, with real time input like a real flesh and bones human body. And our bodies serving as a structure, a living blueprint, for how different dynamic systems within a whole work together to create something greater. Where the whole is greater than the sum of its parts.

Gaia/Sophia's Correction. I was going to post something about the Bundy ranch, and will at some point but, things got away from the intent. Information sharing is finding some priorities. I was going to work around the revolution meme when it hit me like a wave and that word is a poor fit. Perhaps a bad fit because of the blood and bodies that accompany the word. Even bloodless ones had precarious latency to not be so. The word revolution also carries a turning effect, a circling. Even going around in circles. Based on the Bundy ranch engagement, we saw what Correction looks like. A correction, instead of a revolution, has begun. Sovereignty carries itself 'correctly'. It is not an unruly mod. It is an immune response to pathogens. It responded with no more force than what was needed to clear this particular acute infection. Wisdom in action.

We are the hands of Wisdom. We will be inspired to understand that we were not designed pathological, and no amount of off planet tinkering changed that. Our innate goodness is food stuff for parasites and viruses.

Putin may be the worked leader who embodies the spirit of Correction. I see the signature animating spirit. Good boundaries, quick response and no more force than needed. No spite or belligerency. Many compare him to a chess player and that works at one level but, I see Judo being used. Using an aggressors energy against them. It is a strictly defense based martial art. A don't tread on me martial art. Russian leaders, Asian martial arts and the Gadsden Flag all living in one complimentary picture of wisdom showing its uniting quality.

We are in Correction. That is my meditative word for the energy being experienced by me. My queasiness has certainly been Sophia stirring in me. I asked for it. Quite literally. So, it has been very present. All vertigo passed once I understood which stirring had not been integrated and that was Wisdom clearing a way into me and aligning me with Correction. It has been powerful. No more woozy out of it. Very in it, is my experience. However, whatever it is we are in, it is new territory. The neural network is still forming. Full cohesion of parts will be forming as they are perceived to be needed. Wisdom will be part of those perceptions.

1inMany
14th April 2014, 12:04
I was so excited about my aha moment last night that I did a poor job of expressing myself. Even I had a hard time following what I said. Part of it was the excitement, and part of it was the usual evening family noises interrupting my process.

Thoughts are not what I understood them to be all my life, and they do not always originate where I assumed. I’ve known this since I explored this a while back. This led to an examination of my own thoughts versus all the thoughts that inhabit my mind.

There seem to be several aspects to this: the origin of thoughts, the nature of thoughts, and the destination of thoughts. Seth has added another facet, which is the result of thoughts.

The origin of thoughts is the mind, yes. But if they are in my head, my mind, did they necessarily originate there, in my own mind? No.

And are thoughts a problem? Yes, actually, they can be, depending on whose they are and what beliefs they are based on. I have been working very hard, and it is hard work let me tell you, to identify what is in my own mind. Weeding out what isn’t mine has been an important step in finding out who I Am.

I hope this makes more sense. It does to me, but then I haven’t had coffee yet…

ronin
14th April 2014, 12:44
I was so excited about my aha moment last night that I did a poor job of expressing myself. Even I had a hard time following what I said. Part of it was the excitement, and part of it was the usual evening family noises interrupting my process.

Thoughts are not what I understood them to be all my life, and they do not always originate where I assumed. I’ve known this since I explored this a while back. This led to an examination of my own thoughts versus all the thoughts that inhabit my mind.

There seem to be several aspects to this: the origin of thoughts, the nature of thoughts, and the destination of thoughts. Seth has added another facet, which is the result of thoughts.

The origin of thoughts is the mind, yes. But if they are in my head, my mind, did they necessarily originate there, in my own mind? No.

And are thoughts a problem? Yes, actually, they can be, depending on whose they are and what beliefs they are based on. I have been working very hard, and it is hard work let me tell you, to identify what is in my own mind. Weeding out what isn’t mine has been an important step in finding out who I Am.

I hope this makes more sense. It does to me, but then I haven’t had coffee yet…

could this be called letting go of your physical identity?

sometimes we get a glimpse or understanding that makes perfect sense to you but just try to put it into words can be very difficult if not impossible.
then it disperses again.hope that makes sense;)

Highland1
14th April 2014, 12:48
I totally resonate with your post #2065 modwiz.
So much so that I direct my prayers and meditation to Gaia as being our host creator.
I thank her feminine aspect daily for the food and habitat that she provides, and the millions of life forms she has given us to share her garden.
For me, she is our source and creator that has nurtured us from the beginning of our human origins.
It is the non human part of us, for me, that is the ultimate mystery.
Imo, I would imagine we have evolved into a collective hybrid of many things that are extra terrestrial in origin that seemingly tweaks our evolution and consciousness.
Reincarnation on that basis for me is her way of recycling the good from the bad.
If we fail her......she has all the time in the world to create a perfect solution.

Russ

1inMany
14th April 2014, 13:02
could this be called letting go of your physical identity?

Well, ronin, I'm no wiz...but...seems like physical identity is more than just thoughts, but releasing thoughts has brought me closer to who I Am, at the core. There is something inside, very deep, where I know who I am. And then there are thoughts, it seems they are just above that inner part. Even thoughts that seem benign come from some where. And certainly, when I identified with my thoughts, and said "I am because I think"...or when I said "my thoughts are who I am"...that was totally incorrect.

There are other things involved, for me, to letting go of physical identity. For example, understanding that this personality is one I created. Through it, through this filter of personality, I express myself a certain way, see things a certain way. But it is not who I am either.

Inside, there is a mind, my mind. And when I quiet all thoughts, really-every one of them-then I know who I am.

This probably didn't answer your question. Haha

1inMany
14th April 2014, 14:29
I just have to say a heartfelt thank you, Highland and modwiz...your expressions are beautiful and they really touch me. I hope that one day I find the connectedness you both have to this earth, as Mother.

Highland1
14th April 2014, 14:46
I hope that one day I find the connectedness you both have to this earth, as Mother.

You just did 1inmany.

Russ :smiley hug:

PurpleLama
14th April 2014, 14:50
That which resides at the very core defies identity.

1inMany
14th April 2014, 18:33
That which resides at the very core defies identity.

Yet...

It is My very identity.

Odd.

ronin
14th April 2014, 19:07
go for it 1inmany ,find yourself and be free.
your avatar shows that you have wings.
fly with the wind and just be.

modwiz
14th April 2014, 21:50
The viewership of this thread is high enough that I want to re-post most of what I wrote in another thread. I cannot emphasize the importance of this. Correction is in full swing. Life is not meant to look like this next week. Response, pulling human and material resources and networks together, needs to be now to be easier. The return to a typical work week only keeps the system going when it needs to be stopped.

My post:

Miltias can no longer return home and the day jobs. That only supports the system. It is time to behave into a new system which is immediately available if adopted by a large enough part of the population simultaneously. These men have the listeners to start seeding ideas. One would have to have some ideas first. I know paying bills shapes decision making. One has to leap forward to how all of that changes ine a Correction is made to the system. All needing to be declared null and void and then behavior acting on that reality. The old financial tyranny will end when we stop participating.

Soldiers and police have houses too. They are being abused by the same system financially and are further abused by being placed in opposition to their fellow citizens in an auto-immune response. The MSM is dying fast. These police and military have spouses and children who will invariably have some of them following the real story as will the ones on the front line of this as well.

My analogy of these official armed citizens as an immune system follows at all levels. Right now, the "T-cells" are following the dominant mind and will of the land, which is the government. It is now up to the people to demonstrate a superior mind and will. Sufficient numbers showing one mind and will, something showing that the people are not rabble but quite capable of good self management and the maintenance of a national structure that reflects the will of the people. One built around guaranteeing freedom and the pursuit of a better world.

All of the heavy lifting, purposeful work, is done the common people, both white and blue color. Removal or proper placement of the overpaid parasite class will not effect production. The current financial structure is part of the problem but there is a new one waiting in the wings. I do not speak of the new age stuff but, of the Brics one. The American people would be gladly accepted into such a system because our historical work ethic is legendary. The heart and soul of the freedom movement is made of such Americans.

In the current situation, America is going into the financial toilet. Its only asset is its people. We are treated like assets or chattel. Property. Assets have a value, whatever that is deemed to be. It is time for the "assets" to redeem themselves and reap the rewards of their worth instead of getting pennies back on the dollar they are worth.

The system must be broken by non participation. Freedom of movement to assemble into communities of goods production, food procurement and defense is essential until the T-cells respond to the new dominant mind and will. It is upon us to show these men and women which is the body worthy of their protection. Furthermore, protecting the healthy body is is not fraught with battle because the T-cells will only see battle and death if they protect the rotting carcass of the district of criminals. I believe they will respond properly. A few pychopaths may resist, after all, they are in it for the sadism. Good, they are now identified by the immune system and can be handled in whatever way deemed appropriate by the anti-bodies. De-fanging a must.

This thread is so well done. The video contributions have been the best reporting of a situation I have ever watched. Even in the decent days of MSM, there was always some added drama. This coverage is adult and thought engaging. We could not ask for better from a nascent medium. It has shown an admirable maturity. One that honors our intellects.
“To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize” – Voltaire

modwiz
14th April 2014, 22:28
I want to say that there is no more important story than what is happening in the USA. All "truth" seeking is wasted energy and mere entertainment right now. The "truth" is, we are in Correction and we are the hands for it. Blood Moons are signs in the sky regarding Correction, overlighting what is happening. Discussing them is not what they are for. They are omens of the times. One is either an observer or a participant in whatever capacity they are capable of rendering. A new structure for living on this planet is the only discussion worth having in my opinion. Support of the movement with ideas is time well spent, IMO. Go within for direction for Correction and then chop wood and carry water.

Yesterday's behaviors are unproductive. There is recreation and re-creation. The former is largely passive and restorative, hopefully, the latter is what is required to re-shape the world where recreation as re-creation is how life is organized.

WTF Valiant Thor has to do with Correction is beyond me. It is so yesterday's world. Becoming sovereign will make the people the ones any off-planet race will have to deal with. All curiosity will be satisfied in real life. Not musing about third party, sometimes decades old, information.

modwiz
14th April 2014, 23:02
In Tolkien's creation story Eru Iluvatar (God) emanated beings and began a song. A song of creation. After the song, Eru showed Arda (Earth/Gaia) to them. One of this group of emanations, called the Ainur, saw the beauty and decided to inhabit Arda. They were the Valar. When the Valar arrived on Arda, it did not look like what they had seen in the vision. For it was a vision that had to be created in the material world.

We are the Valar here. At least those who respond to Sophia's correction are. Then there are Hobbits who will join as their bravery finds fit.

How we conduct ourselves is everything. The world and the heavens are watching. Watching for us to show the Universe, the magnificent beings we are. To show then what Gaia really created and not the archontic distortion of it.

She is speaking to all now, the archontic voices have a real competitor. They are competing for us and can only win if we let them continue to influence our thoughts. Don Juan told us that they gave us their minds. Since our brains are receiving stations, then our minds are made of of what we receive and accept. Or reject. Immunity starts in the mind.

No distractions now. There is nothing to wait for. Hording goods is not the strategy. Pooling goods is. Distribution and creation of goods is. A distribution based on peoples needs. Freed from the monetary credit/interest that is a weapon against the assets of the people, who are the real producers and owners of public lands. Despite archontic webs of legalism that try to substantiate the lies that say different.

Are there some things to still figure out? Big yes. So that is where out discussions would bear fruit. ET discussions will be relevant when we start dealing with them directly. Anything else is distraction and conversational circle-jerking.

modwiz
14th April 2014, 23:13
It is my fervent desire that Sophia is riding millions of people as hard as She is riding me.:ok:

To Santerians, "riding", or to be ridden has important connotations. I use the word with some of this inflection to it.

Vodou rites are done to call upon spirits, called Lwas (or Loas), for their aid, instruction, special powers and strengths. Lwas are ancestral spirits who have become abstracted through the generations to become embodiments of certain principles or characteristics. A great feast is often prepared to entice the Lwas to attend. Practitioners of the religion wear white clothes and are assisted by Ougan and Manbo (male and female Vodou priests, respectively) to become “possessed” by the Lwas. Through singing, dancing, and particularly the music of the drums, spirits come to “ride” their mortal hosts. The analogy of someone riding, and thereby controlling, a horse is given as an explanation of this phenomenon. The word Chwal (from the French cheval) is used to describe one who is “being ridden”. Spirits impart wisdom and direction through their chwals for the servants of the faith.

I will reiterate I use the word ineffectively, to impart a sense of merging with a divine consciousness. In this case our Mother creator. The above is a form of possession, with the ridden rarely, or only hazily, recalling their experience. This sense of the word is not applicable in my association with it. I want that to be very clear. Much more like obsession.:shocked:

modwiz
14th April 2014, 23:31
I want to see this eclipse as our sovereign being eclipsing the old control system. They will not just give it up. Only sovereigns have the right to claim what is theirs. We must first claim our sovereignty. Our behavior and actions will indicate when we have done that. The world belongs to the sovereigns, not the ones carrying out the archontic plans. They are anti-Gaia as their anti-wisdom (Sophia) indicates.

I am watching what is unfolding on the ground. It is a once-in-an-age happening. An eclipse is nothing in comparison. It is a distraction from the heavens moving onto the planet because it has awakened.

This Moon is very important in its effects. I look to see them.

modwiz
14th April 2014, 23:57
Please watch this video. It is the testimony/reporting of two men who were there as militia. They saw the set-up set by the cabal for these BLM agents. I am sure these BLM agents are realizing they were set-up. This will begin to spread. The cabal are not to be trusted and, more importantly, given service to. Expect military and police to start to put this puzzle together and act accordingly. The militia they faced this weekend are honourable and more trustworthy than the power they have been serving.

Watch this video. It is important.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JxZEOs-Nzjk

modwiz
15th April 2014, 00:08
Either the tent has no TOT viewers or my words are finding no agreement here. No matter, having a platform to speak/inform is a gift given by TOT that I will continue to use.

modwiz
15th April 2014, 00:43
It isn't over. It has just begun.
http://benswann.com/exclusive-source...on-bundy-home/

It's a video here. Not a you tube.

Some quotes from the vid:

“If they do that kind of raid, (Bundy home) I don’t believe there’s any way that could happen without bloodshed,” Mack told Swann.

“I would’ve gone next. I would’ve been the next one to be killed. I’m not afraid to die here. I’m willing to die here,” said Mack.

This is what is really going on. Life and death dancing on a knife edge. All TV's should shut off and unplug. Let "them" know we are not participating, we are not listening to their paid talking heads. The web is where the mind of the Correction lives when it is not local. TV is utterly evil until the airwaves are controlled by the people, as they were meant to be. Watching any form of TV is great comfort to the cabal. Taking an hour out to unwind to a "nice show" is not in alignment with what is happening, IMO.

modwiz
15th April 2014, 01:21
We all know we are being monitored at some level at all times. Data is being kept. The "minion' (not used pejoratively) T-cells, represented by the three categories in the post title, have all taken oaths of some sort and we all need to be in acknowledgement of that. It is what gives them a sense of duty and honor in our wayward world as it is currently.

We all were raised with the govt as adults and the people as children. Both behaved accordingly to some degree for a time. With Correction, everything is changing. The ones who were children are now adults and the govt is senile, demented and in need of hospice care. To be kind. And, the World is changing with every breath we take and almost as quickly.

Our T-cells have the job of monitoring the health of the body. The problem is the assessment of health is taking place at the level of mind, the ment in govt, instead of the body. The mind of the govt is archontic, the body is Gaian. The rape and abuse of Gaia by govt, the hate and disregard, is evidence of this separation. It is an in-organic mind controlling an organic body with no regard for its health.

Back to monitoring:I see a positive side to the data collection. The T-cell workers will see trends that are new as the population responds to Correction. These trends will show strong organization. Coherent organization. A healthy, organic, inherently non-violent manifestation of the newly emerged and awakened adult population ready to lead this nation and world into the future. A coherent one that makes war an obstacle to getting anything productive done and making it last. Was is stupid. Trade and cooperation based on the wealth of the entire planet finding the proper market in trade or need, is the only vision worth considering. Stewardship, not ownership of public lands. Public lands needs to be an operative phrase.

Viewing what the population is up to should inspire and spook, police or military that there is something deserving their allegiance and not the rotting, despotic corpse they currently have their oaths with. I believe, in my heart and more, that the T-cells of humanity are deeply honorable people. They will respond to a new awakening that presents itself soberly with grounded visions that anybody can understand. Common sense ways of living on this planet that do not need to mention Gaia or God to appeal to people. Ideas that stand alone from needing a higher authority because we are that authority by merging with its consciousness. This is THE EVENT.

I want to end this post by stating it is my desire to see this Correction proceed with graceful strength to earn the respect of spooks, police and military. They came from us and they are the same flesh as us. To work against us would be an auto-immune response, where the protectors turn on the body. Always from some breakdown in Mind sending false information to the T-cells regarding what is a threat. Following our data can reveal a healthy mind at work.

Sooz
15th April 2014, 02:34
Please watch this video. It is the testimony/reporting of two men who were there as militia. They saw the set-up set by the cabal for these BLM agents. I am sure these BLM agents are realizing they were set-up. This will begin to spread. The cabal are not to be trusted and, more importantly, given service to. Expect military and police to start to put this puzzle together and act accordingly. The militia they faced this weekend are honourable and more trustworthy than the power they have been serving.

Watch this video. It is important.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JxZEOs-Nzjk

I can see you're on fire Modz! - You must never sleep, lol...

Just wondering about your comment that' the BLM must know it's a set up', not quite sure what you mean by that.

BTW, that vid makes me well up and I'm not even a yanky. But I can tell it's such an historic moment and I am a fifth generation Ozzy, so I guess I've got that pioneering blood and can empathise.

Seikou-Kishi
15th April 2014, 02:58
Fifth generation Ozzy? Oh, you poor dear :P

modwiz
15th April 2014, 03:07
I can see you're on fire Modz! - You must never sleep, lol...

Just wondering about your comment that' the BLM must know it's a set up', not quite sure what you mean by that.

BTW, that vid makes me well up and I'm not even a yanky. But I can tell it's such an historic moment and I am a fifth generation Ozzy, so I guess I've got that pioneering blood and can empathise.

The Full Moon pulling into position had me manic for a time. I was quite a ride.

Mouse visited me during my last smoke, rustling around me and bringing me an augury. I've written a weeks worth. Time for a breather.

Sooz
15th April 2014, 03:20
Yes, you've been firing on all cylinders, I was thinking, gee for someone who doesn't like typing and is slow on the keyboard - quite an output from your fair fingies.:p

You still didn't answer my question though, lol...

modwiz
15th April 2014, 03:35
Yes, you've been firing on all cylinders, I was thinking, gee for someone who doesn't like typing and is slow on the keyboard - quite an output from your fair fingies.:p

You still didn't answer my question though, lol...

I don't know how else to say it except by BLM I mean management and not the ones on site. The original plan was probably to go in there and just take it. Militia showing up had things move to plan B. It might have been a spontaneous plan B.

This weekend was a serious engagement of Gaian vs archontic forces and so, marks the beginning of a situation that is fluid and changing regarding facts on the ground. The archontic body is clunky and has more moles than an Scottish sunbather.

I need to now drop this for a while.

modwiz
15th April 2014, 03:41
I wonder what transpires under this Full Moon tonight. It has grown heavy.

modwiz
15th April 2014, 04:03
Veterans Today, Russia Today and Presstv are as far away from this story as they can be. I looked at RT-USA and there was one very generic neutral story. The awakening/correction is a threat to any and all archontic structures. Even those slowly morphing out of that. The dont tread on me snake has had it with the eagle you will see on the state flags Iran and Russia. Russia has one that is just the colors. Iran has a stylized one in the middle of their flag and there is the eagle of the USA.

Very interesting symbolism. When Putin did and interview a while back for reporters he had the two different flags to either side of him. IIRC, the one with just the three colors had no gold corporate fringe on it and the one with the eagle heads did. One sovereign flag and one corporate flag.

This is the Snake of Enki who would have had his creations be free and brilliant. Better able to contact with Source. He was overuled and forced to make an inferior species by Enlil, represented by the Eagle. It is amazing how these race memories are surfacing in this symbolic struggle. How the matriarchal life designers are against the patriarchy as they have been for millions of years.

The eagles want war and the snakes want a nice nest to climb into and a rock to sun on. Gaian life is meant to be sweet. All labor towards the goods and arts that are needed. Very organic and in rhythm with Life.

sandy
15th April 2014, 04:57
Well I said it before and I'll say it again................this Bundy event is a Game Changer and I couldn't agree more that it is Correction Time as Modwiz coined it!!

What we are seeing in action is citizens standing up for what is right and brother supporting brother to do so.

If this isn't LOVE then I don't know what it. The energy is palatable, moving and so powerful that all those not of this energy will and do move out of the way. If I could get my buns down there somehow I would be one of those woman joyously standing in the front line staring evil in the eye knowing that a sovereign stance cannot be taken down no matter the outcome!! :victorious:

Calz
15th April 2014, 05:11
modwiz unplugged ... thanks my friend.

With so much going on in the world it is always fascinating to view things through the lense of a wizard ...

http://openwalls.com/image/48454/thumb3_gandalf_smoking_on_black_background.jpg

Sooz
15th April 2014, 07:50
Well I said it before and I'll say it again................this Bundy event is a Game Changer and I couldn't agree more that it is Correction Time as Modwiz coined it!!

What we are seeing in action is citizens standing up for what is right and brother supporting brother to do so.

If this isn't LOVE then I don't know what it. The energy is palatable, moving and so powerful that all those not of this energy will and do move out of the way. If I could get my buns down there somehow I would be one of those woman joyously standing in the front line staring evil in the eye knowing that a sovereign stance cannot be taken down no matter the outcome!! :victorious:

Not only brothers but sisters. Don't forget the sisters! Brothers have mothers, grandmothers, great grandmothers, sometimes sisters, sometimes daughters, who shape their opinions.

Not trying to be politically correct, but sometimes it is the sons who take on the voice of mother, although it may be relayed in a more passive way in their younger years, it comes out later.

Never underestimate the power of sisters and mothers.

I know you didn't mean that Sandy, but just had to put in my 3 cents worth.

And I agree, this stuff is a game changer, big time. There will be more to come.

Sandy, I know you would love to get your buns there, as would I, lol...being a keyboard warrior is at least something, better than nothing.

modwiz
15th April 2014, 09:13

The term, "Correction", is one that comes from John Lash. It encompasses the dismantling and removal of archontic rule and influence on the planet. The beginning of Sophia's correction is coinciding with all of the signs in the sky as well as Spring. The first obvious sign was Crimea escaping from chaos and an unexpected light shining from Russia. No secret can be kept in this apocalypse which properly means unveiling. The secrecy archontism depends on is fading like a night mist in a new dawn's coming. Here is most of the content as Lash closed out his Reset talks on his gaiaspora site.

Ahoy Crew! With the completion of RESET on March 19, 2014, the GNE is also formally completed and thereafter the mothership sails happily into Correction. I welcome all crew members and anyone else who cares — and dares — to listen, to engage with the next series of talks, commentaries, and sea shanties, presented with the aim of following the diverse currents of Correction. These talks will not be calibrated rigorously to navigational parameters — lunar surges, occultations, stellar and planetary omens, etc — but will refer to those familiar factors from time to time, as appropriate. Hence you may trust that briefings from the nav continue after Reset, but reckon on some changes of topic and tone, and be prepared to consider how post-reset events and issues reflect the currents of Correction.

Living in Correction is not a passive event where you wait and watch for the world to be different, as if miraculously changed. It is not a pastime for spectators, but a call to engagement in defense of life. Solution inheres in the measure of human participation that the Aeon Sophia requires for the perfect initial conditions of her Correction to manifest in novel behavioral and socio-psychological changes across the planet.

I hope this clears up any confusion about me originating this term. I have used Lash's words to try and give some context to the usage, although my interpretations about the meaning of events are my own.

modwiz
15th April 2014, 11:48
I really think Bundy should give serious thought to building some 12-16 room 10x10 dorm room buildings. A couple of showers and shared bathrooms for each gender. Rent a bus and give some homeless veterans who have not fallen into severs dysfunction a place to stay. They would earn their keep by their presence. I am sure with that many hands available, other projects could be tackled. Man power is a huge resource. It could be crowd funded. Although Bundy is a millionaire to my knowledge.

PurpleLama
15th April 2014, 12:22
speaking of loas and augeries and the Spirit of EArth, as I expected the dreams were poignant and telling as sometimes dreams can be

for me, I was in a low tree branch with my family on the ground just below, and my wife and my youngest right up next to the trunk, with the path past the azaleas into the woods reaching around to the right, I alert my wife to a very large snake coming straight up the path toward her. we all rush into the house, with the snake right behind us into our living room, I go out the front door and the snake follows, I leap onto the ground where there is some of the vines we have as ground cover and the snake is upon me, it wraps itself all around me, the thing was at least seven or eight feet long, it had of course spiky protrusions all around the back of its head giving it quite the mythical look, as it finally unwound and it extricated itself, I awoke

my wife, she recalled driving a vehicle through some grass lands where a large group of very large felines abound, at some point one of these leaps up onto her vehicle and it passes right through the glass and is on top of her, she reaches over and opens the door and it hops righ out, the dream skips and she is in a place where she has rounded up all the drugs and dealers to see them all properly disposed of, the thugs get unruly and, in my words, she smacks them down, she handles the efficiently albeit uncomfortably for them, but the will not give her pause in her "clean up operation"

my four year dreamed of a "round and round thing that came down from the sky and when it got to the ground robots came out, he went on to relate that he was a little scared because the robots were kind of scary but they weren't mean so he stayed around to watch them. he indicated that the round and round thing was not a space ship nor was it a stargate.

Melidae
15th April 2014, 12:34
One of my favorite films...La Belle Verte (The Green Beautiful)...shows the potential of correction. Who wouldn't love to live in such a world?

I had bookmarked a copy from YT some time ago that was dubbed in English...it was taken down for "copyright infringement". This one is subtitled in English.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WULbCbiN6gE

modwiz
15th April 2014, 12:34
speaking of loas and augeries and the Spirit of EArth, as I expected the dreams were poignant and telling as sometimes dreams can be

for me, I was in a low tree branch with my family on the ground just below, and my wife and my youngest right up next to the trunk, with the path past the azaleas into the woods reaching around to the right, I alert my wife to a very large snake coming straight up the path toward her. we all rush into the house, with the snake right behind us into our living room, I go out the front door and the snake follows, I leap onto the ground where there is some of the vines we have as ground cover and the snake is upon me, it wraps itself all around me, the thing was at least seven or eight feet long, it had of course spiky protrusions all around the back of its head giving it quite the mythical look, as it finally unwound and it extricated itself, I awoke

my wife, she recalled driving a vehicle through some grass lands where a large group of very large felines abound, at some point one of these leaps up onto her vehicle and it passes right through the glass and is on top of her, she reaches over and opens the door and it hops righ out, the dream skips and she is in a place where she has rounded up all the drugs and dealers to see them all properly disposed of, the thugs get unruly and, in my words, she smacks them down, she handles the efficiently albeit uncomfortably for them, but the will not give her pause in her "clean up operation"

my four year dreamed of a "round and round thing that came down from the sky and when it got to the ground robots came out, he went on to relate that he was a little scared because the robots were kind of scary but they weren't mean so he stayed around to watch them. he indicated that the round and round thing was not a space ship nor was it a stargate.

There was a sacred warrior race of feline body types that were always loyal to Enki.

Urmah
"Army of the Elohim"

Warriors / Life Designers. (UR-MAH, "great warrior", also "lion" in Gina'abul-Sumerian). Logo: the lion. Felidae or feline. Feline-humanoid appearance; actually resembles a lion. Always seen with claws; unknown if natural or artificial. They are from the Orion constellation. The official army or celestial militia of the Kadištu, who often referred to them concerning problems of rule. For that reason, the Urmah were found at several times in our solar system.

Kadištu:Akkadian: Qadištu, evoking high-ranking priestesses. Sumerian: NU-GIG, meaning "non-evil" but also "the image of evil" - sacred prostitutes, as in Eve, who represents the sin of the flesh because she was initiated into the principle of "good and evil". Related to the Latin caduceus. Emissaries of the Original Source ("God"), from which we have all issued. They live in "higher dimensions" called "Angal" ("great heaven") and very few can maneuver in the third dimension, which doesn't facilitate our direct contact with them and which explains their “diverted” means of approaching us. (Please study Dimensions!) Parks compares the relation of Kadištu to Original Source with that of the Biblical Elohim to the Biblical God, and also the occurrences of the word "Angal" / "angel". Role of the Kadištu is to unify the species of the universe. Very powerful but do not interfere in the affairs of beings evolving in the "reduced frequencies." Note: the Kadištu as well as the Qadištu of Akkadian traditions all possess the secret of the chakras, as represented by the caduceus. Other Gina'abul (males) possess this and have wrongly used it over the millennia.

1inMany
15th April 2014, 13:58
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7rZbvi6Tj6E

PurpleLama
15th April 2014, 14:44
I had a long reply, mod, that was lost into the aethers. Stuff about Fae that I know having the feline aspects. This new avatar of mine is something very personal, that was reconnected to me by them. Interesting, the sign that Eru put into the sky so Melkor would know his time in the world was running out was a sickle and seven stars. I read the Sil' for the first time in '10, the symbol got to me in '08. It was neat how inadvertantly the crescent of the seal lined up with the crescent of the sacral chakra, as is seen slightly in my new avatar photo.

PurpleLama
15th April 2014, 14:47
In that corner, there are several staves stacked, with a broom I bought for ritual purpose, a recurve bow, and my sword which you might recall.

Mars Planitia
15th April 2014, 14:53
Hello Kolas (Friends) of the Tent. I wish to share this. The Native Sun-dance Ceremony. Hope all are well and safely nested in their vortexes. Enjoy! ;)
Teaching of the Sun-dance and why we dance, the history, the outlawing, the youth, men, women and elders points of view. It does not show the ceremony but the preparations involved and work involved to make it happen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EK4fCv5ekzI

ronin
15th April 2014, 15:54
white man has a lot to answer for do you think?
all across the globe.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=geHLdg_VNww

modwiz
15th April 2014, 16:10
white man has a lot to answer for do you think?
all across the globe.

I think assigning collective guilt or criminality to any race, ethnicity or political affiliation is both dangerous and untrue. Not to mention, outmoded. Reconciliations can proceed once sovereignty gets figured out. With sovereignty, the people will settle organically into rich relationships.

Where there is criminal behavior we find criminals. Their tribal or other private beliefs are just details.

States are another category.

ronin
15th April 2014, 16:26
I think assigning collective guilt or criminality to any race, ethnicity or political affiliation is both dangerous and untrue. Not to mention, outmoded. Reconciliations can proceed once sovereignty gets figured out. With sovereignty, the people will settle organically into rich relationships.

Where there is criminal behavior we find criminals. Their tribal or other private beliefs are just details.

States are another category.

and the catholic church went out upon the world and taught it,s false beliefs.
many men,women and children gave their life's as gnosis believers to the hand of the church.
the elite tell us what to eat,learn and how to behave.
how many cultures have the western world infiltrated and changed for their own agenda?

whereas the truth may be seen now that our rulers,our churches are so wrong in imposing their belief system upon nations for their own benefit.

why are we searching to be sovereign?if that is what we truly are!

we should not have to seek it unless we have been conditioned to that what we are not.

this seems to be the case.

modwiz
15th April 2014, 16:30
we should not have to seek it unless we have been conditioned that we are not.

this seems to be the case.

We have been. Under a spell that is now unraveling. Nothing to find but, something to unpack and stand in.

Melidae
15th April 2014, 17:26
Perhaps it is time to focus on ourselves, Sophia's Wisdom, and re-creation... and not 'them'.

No revolution necessary.

modwiz
15th April 2014, 17:29
Perhaps it is time to focus on ourselves, Sophia's Wisdom, and re-creation... and not 'them'.

No revolution necessary.

Agreed. Correction is not another word for revolution. It is a restoration.

It is all about us, receiving wisdom and revealing our own

Melidae
15th April 2014, 18:05
...that may be considered as revolutionary by some.

modwiz
15th April 2014, 18:39
...that may be considered as revolutionary by some.

Agreed again. Lack of nuance has been a bane of humanity.

1inMany
15th April 2014, 19:23
After I finally figured out what modwiz was talking about (a by product of turning off msm news at my house, and not replacing it with any other news source), I thought of correction as revolution. As in, the turning things around, but without the violence. It needn't require the bloodshed that seems possible.

I went into town today and saw a friend of mine who is an herbalist and has a store here. This morning she had held her class, which consists of a bunch of women from what I can tell...A bunch of small town conservative women, many of whom are from fundamentalist backgrounds but who are brave enough to enter the "weird" world of herbs and face the witch (I say chuckling, as she is most definitely not a witch). My friend was quite discombobulated at having lost control of this morning's class. Apparently, the women wanted to talk about what the guvverment is doing, in secret, which is an outrage to them (the ranch situation being one of the hot topics).

Oh, yes, this is absolutely wonderful!

Melidae
15th April 2014, 21:30
Mea culpa...:blsh:

Definition of 'revolution' from Merriam-Webster dictionary (I omitted 'the action of moving around something in a path that is similar to a circle'):

"a : a sudden, radical, or complete change

b : a fundamental change in political organization; especially : the overthrow or renunciation of one government or ruler and the substitution of another by the governed

c : activity or movement designed to effect fundamental changes in the socioeconomic situation

d : a fundamental change in the way of thinking about or visualizing something : a change of paradigm <the Copernican revolution>

e : a changeover in use or preference especially in technology <the computer revolution> <the foreign car revolution>"

Revolution does not mean 'violent' change. Why the connection to violence came to mind is a question I need to answer.

Definition "c" is the type of change 'correction' is most likely to bring about, imo.

Sorry for any confusion I may have caused by misusing the word.

Going back to lurking without signing in :ninja: Less chance of embarrassing myself...:fpalm:

1inMany
15th April 2014, 21:57
N-n-no, Melidae...I looked up Melidae in the 1inMany reference guide, and look what I found:

a) one who needs not feel any embarassment, revolution has historically been violent, logical association there though the reference was to non-violent change;
b) one who needs not skidaddle or lurk, one whose presence is enjoyed:
c) one who would benefit from a hug.

Hmmm. Looks like this is in order:

:hugs: :smile2:

Seikou-Kishi
15th April 2014, 23:22
Of course, it also means to turn in a circle about an axis, so I guess the Earth experiences a revolution once every day or so ;-)

Melidae
16th April 2014, 00:15
Feeling the love! :hug:

My Dad always told me the only time I took my foot out of my mouth was to switch feet...as true today as ever.

What better place to make a fool of yourself than in the safety of this tent...but I repeat myself after doing the same earlier in this thread iirc...:hmm:

modwiz
16th April 2014, 03:43
What sheople don't look like.

http://neilkeenan.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/Bundy_Close_uP.jpg

Our immune system response.

modwiz
16th April 2014, 03:48
Feeling the love! :hug:

What better place to make a fool of yourself than in the safety of this tent...

Nobody here but us fools. A most noble path, IMO.:meditating:

Spiral
16th April 2014, 07:51
Nobody here but us fools. A most noble path, IMO.:meditating:

At least this path comes with a dog....

http://bohemianpathtarot.files.wordpress.com/2010/07/fool_uni.jpg

Sooz
16th April 2014, 07:57
My Brother had a dog that died a few years ago. That dog was one of the most gentle, spiritual souls I ever met. Wise in the extreme. Soul of a saint.

She was half human and understood English just like you or I.

She was born on April Fools Day and died on April Fools day.

And she was the clumsiest clot ever. She would provide us with so much laughter with her antics. And she used to revel in it.

Fools and wisdom go together. Lol...:grin:

Edit: And when they buried her in the backyard, 3 owls sat in the tree above.

Spiral
16th April 2014, 08:19
My dog was born on April the first too !

I think dogs are just the visible facet of a pan dimensional hyper beings that are just here to observe us for fun.

http://i1129.photobucket.com/albums/m508/VaguelyReticent/5e47db17-9985-4d9b-87ba-332c6d07777b_zpsb540928c.jpg?t=1397636190

Sooz
16th April 2014, 08:26
Oh, I just love your doggy Spiral! I've told you this before. Such a handsome beast, the dog not you.....lol....

There ya go, April First.

I can tell a good doggy when I see one.

(Don't you hate it, when you are about to post something and the batteries run out in your mouse?) Sigh.

KosmicKat
16th April 2014, 12:24
Another point of view is always helpful Melidae. Just remember that if you are determined never to make a mistake, you certainly won't make anything else either.

Sooz
16th April 2014, 12:45
My very wise ex father in law who I am still very friendly with, said of his grandson - my son,....

That if you are not making mistakes, you are not trying hard enough.

As a Mother, I don't know whether to laugh or cry.

You can't wrap them up in cotton wool. It's a fine line.

Mars Planitia
16th April 2014, 14:16
Great stuff here, so Im re-posting it in the tent if you haven't watched it yet. 5 Stars IMHO. Rad love that photo that you have posted of the non-sheeple people. Awesome!
I smell a Revolution indeed.......Its time!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OdfIuTm2VuM

PurpleLama
16th April 2014, 14:48
My very wise ex father in law who I am still very friendly with, said of his grandson - my son,....

That if you are not making mistakes, you are not trying hard enough.

As a Mother, I don't know whether to laugh or cry.

You can't wrap them up in cotton wool. It's a fine line.

Pulled from here: (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?30405-Here-and-Now...What-s-Happening&p=823302&viewfull=1#post823302)

Sometimes I wonder if it is simply about making every mistake possible, and living through them, just so those lessons are very well learned. No one learns anything when they do everything right, right done from rote learning and observation...and those who come after them follow that path of perfection. There is a form of stagnancy and death hiding inside of the perfection of perfection. Things that are identical, in an identical universe....are all dead together.

Difference is required for intelligence or consciousness, difference at the most fundamental level and throughout the given system. The greater the differences possible the greater the potentials in intelligence and consciousness of being.

To have the path of perfection in front of one, and that it can be seen, yet to live in a world built of the most horrid of mistakes, a world of horror levels of error and wrongness, well, that shows, or illustrates potentials in path, quite well.

We're not just ticking off boxes as we feel we could, if life was the easy path. If only somehow, we could get everyone else to understand... we're living the error in a most extreme fashion. The reflection is extreme, as it would have to be, in the effort of really living and learning a lesson. The difference between hearing about a book on a documentary on a person who was tortured to death.... vs being the person in the story who is tortured to death. Live the dream, so to speak.

Choices and potential paths abound. No cakewalk to be found around these here parts. Wishes and fishes -even that one is coming crashing down. (no more fishes)

Literally as if we're being made to encounter and deal with every possible mistake that could be made.

PurpleLama
16th April 2014, 14:50
That was Carmody, who I am sure most everyone here is familiar with. How interesting the way his post directly responded to Sooz. I did not watch the video that he was "actually" responding to.

1inMany
16th April 2014, 14:56
Those poor BLM people got lost. They must have. I’m sure they were looking for a certain location, farther east. East coast is my bet, somewhere between Md and Fl. There seems to be a piece of land there that needs to be managed. There is an unhealthy concentration of manure producing physical vehicles, the stench alone is so strong that had they not been relying on electronic data their noses would have led them there. The fence needed to be mended, that’s all. The fence around the big white building that houses manure producers. In fact, this group of manure producers needs urgent medical attention, as wide scale rectalectomies are needed, to remove their heads from their asses. Yes, this land needs to be managed for sure. If there were any tortoises in this area, they are long gone. However, the resident human beings in a much wider area are being infected. I’m sure they meant to go East. Poor things. Their inner compasses are off.

16th April 2014, 15:21
I think dogs are just the visible facet of a pan dimensional hyper beings that are just here to observe us for fun.

:hilarious:

Never has a witicism carried such an abundance of truth.

Worthy of note, the only other living (?) thing that loves humans unquestioningly, panders to their every need and demands interaction with them is often known as an angel. Just a thought!

PurpleLama
16th April 2014, 15:22
Cats are better than dogs.

*PurpleLama yawns and begins licking his paw*

16th April 2014, 15:27

Oh no. The eternal canine/feline war that never ceases. You had to slip that in there didn't you :popc:

ronin
16th April 2014, 15:29
Pulled from here: (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?30405-Here-and-Now...What-s-Happening&p=823302&viewfull=1#post823302)

this strongly reminds me of pre birth contracts.where we come here to learn and teach to help develop our higher personality.
Seth and Dr Michael Newton mention these learning experiences in their teachings.
so in the world we see right and wrong,good and evil,but maybe that is the development of the soul to experience these things.
only when you have experienced every emotion,judgement ,lifestyle and understand and learn to develop each experience into your personality.
then and only then are we allowed to return to source.

but i also strongly feel that we choose to come here and learn.those contracts prebirth are our choices .

i suppose we can make it as easy or difficult as we want to learn our life,s lesson.every thing is interconnected,how much energy you give something will fuel that situation.
so yes you can create a reality or add to someone else,s.but everytime you do,remember you are learning.

if you know greed,hunger,hate then you will see it in other people.
that does not mean judge them as that is their journey.

the hard part is recoqnising the good people who have already learnt all of the above.

when you meet them don,t shy away,they are you friends and companions and are more valuable than the gold that the elite seek.

Melidae
16th April 2014, 16:28
Spent my morning at District Court to bail my daughter out.

6am this morning the local town police bang on her door with an arrest warrant issued by the police department in the next town over for failure to show up for a court date.

Apparently, she was stopped for failure to stop at a stop sign last August, and when she handed over her drivers license, they noticed it was expired. (Due to the 'wisdom' of our state politicians, notices of license renewal are no longer being sent out.) Supposedly a notice for a court date on said crime had been sent in October...a notice she never received.

After sitting in the courtroom for almost 2 hours, I heard "hi, mom" from over my shoulder...they were bringing her in, handcuffed and shackled.

The judge read over the charges, asked her if she had since renewed her license (yes, two days after she was stopped), asked if she knew she had a court date in October (no, never received the notice) and said "dismissed". The man who was handing the judge the cases as they came up said, incredulous, "no fines? no fees?" The judge, now thoroughly annoyed at having his time wasted on such a matter, said "I said dismissed! No fines! No fees!" She was handed a piece of paper the judge said she should carry with her for the next few days...it stated that the charges were dismissed, dated and signed by him. He said it was in case she was arrested again before the judgment had been entered into the system (until that time the arrest warrant is still in effect)..."It should be in the system by the end of the day, but you know how the government is," he said.

wow

Calz
16th April 2014, 16:28
Great stuff here, so Im re-posting it in the tent if you haven't watched it yet. 5 Stars IMHO. Rad love that photo that you have posted of the non-sheeple people. Awesome!
I smell a Revolution indeed.......Its time!

Great image ... hats off to the few who are ready to lay it down against all odds for what is "right".

Not sure how far that will go against the most advanced technology ... I guess that depends on how many in the military and beyond have families and have thought seriously about what is really happening here ...

(Obama orders national guard to turn over apache helicopters to the army???)

(US Postal Service now among the governmental branches ordering mass quantities of ammo???)

hello???

anyone home out there???

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CNdOsL4Xe7Q

Playdo
16th April 2014, 20:42
This is the Snake of Enki who would have had his creations be free and brilliant. Better able to contact with Source. He was overuled and forced to make an inferior species by Enlil, represented by the Eagle. It is amazing how these race memories are surfacing in this symbolic struggle. How the matriarchal life designers are against the patriarchy as they have been for millions of years.

The eagles want war and the snakes want a nice nest to climb into and a rock to sun on. Gaian life is meant to be sweet. All labor towards the goods and arts that are needed. Very organic and in rhythm with Life.

"Spotted an eagle in the middle of a lake/Sitting on cactus and feasting on snake..." -Calexico "Across The Wire"

modwiz
16th April 2014, 23:10
Here is a more important video than may be obvious. TED has a lot of respect with thinkers and entrepreneurs and does it all in a smooth, branded way. In under 12 minutes this TED speaker tells TED something about itself. Subdued applause levels indicate he hit people in that 'uncomfortable place'. The man's words are broadly applicable.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yo5cKRmJaf0

Blacklight43
16th April 2014, 23:33
I like the way this guy thinks! I bet TED won't invite him back either.

ronin
16th April 2014, 23:34
over my head:whstl:

1inMany
17th April 2014, 00:13
Here is a more important video than may be obvious. TED has a lot of respect with thinkers and entrepreneurs and does it all in a smooth, branded way. In under 12 minutes this TED speaker tells TED something about itself. Subdued applause levels indicate he hit people in that 'uncomfortable place'. The man's words are broadly applicable.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yo5cKRmJaf0

I had five minutes, so I gave this five minutes. I agree TED talks certainly don't change the world, and they are not of a caliber to even address the issues that would change the world (those few I have seen). However, I find them inspiring (which is welcome with so much negativity everywhere). Inspiration raises my mood, which raises my vibration, and allows my light to shine a little brighter when I'm going through the day to day mundane stuff, which I then share with everyone I come in contact with. Not a bad deal, all in all. I have also found that they have introduced me to new concepts that I would have never been exposed to otherwise. I then have the choice whether I will research a new topic.

fwiw...and based on only five minutes, haha

modwiz
17th April 2014, 00:19
I had five minutes, so I gave this five minutes. I agree TED talks certainly don't change the world, and they are not of a caliber to even address the issues that would change the world (those few I have seen). However, I find them inspiring (which is welcome with so much negativity everywhere). Inspiration raises my mood, which raises my vibration, and allows my light to shine a little brighter when I'm going through the day to day mundane stuff, which I then share with everyone I come in contact with. Not a bad deal, all in all. I have also found that they have introduced me to new concepts that I would have never been exposed to otherwise. I then have the choice whether I will research a new topic.

fwiw...and based on only five minutes, haha

TED participants come from the upper middle calls, minimally. He is calling them on not being activist about the problems they identify and not prime movers to bring the change needed. He also softly pointed out the economics and not entertainment is a worthier focus for TED. The very comfortable lifestyles of TEDites make that discussion a hard one for them to have. They are all invested and in money markets. They thrive in the current economic system that is destroying the fabric of countries. Their very good ideas provide cover for them doing nothing but talk. No walk at all.

Bratton is gently walking around issues that produced events like the Bundy ranch standoff. The first official battle has begun and it will not abate. Any quiet is repositioning and planning. The world changed significantly this past Moon. We will either keep up with it or fall behind. TED is not keeping up.

The talk has to be heard in its entirety as it is a build piece. He saves the best for last as if he feared "the hook". LOL

modwiz
17th April 2014, 04:22
Beautiful vocals (female) on this. Ainulindale is the song of Creation in Tolkien's cosmology. The words they sing are on screen. Names of the solar system, the earth, the ones who helped craft the world and maintain it. A short a lovely hymn by an outstanding vocal ensemble.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JdAE9NJIw98

modwiz
17th April 2014, 05:54
Put post in wrong thread. Space will be used for next post.

eaglespirit
17th April 2014, 09:48
:hilarious:

Never has a witicism carried such an abundance of truth.

Worthy of note, the only other living (?) thing that loves humans unquestioningly, panders to their every need and demands interaction with them is often known as an angel. Just a thought!

Our Pup, Purdy Girl...letting Oliver, my grandson, use her as a pillow.
This labradoodle mix that my daughter got for my grandkids a few years ago became MY loving companion!
She IS my Guardian Angel : )

https://scontent-b-iad.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/t1.0-9/401621_529048716388_1591335317_n.jpg

Sooz
17th April 2014, 09:55
eaglespirit, that made my heart melt into a thousand pieces...

Oh, how I wish I had a doggy and a couple of pussycats! I need and long for some animals to lavish my Love on.

It would not be fair to the doggy however. Cats can be their own company, but a doggy needs a human around.

Thanks for posting that lovely pic.:D

Sooz
17th April 2014, 10:06

Soorry, boot, ah couldna resist....that's my best Oirish accent.:p (Modz, I promise I will not post another animal vid here again, lol...:D)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9WKZ7QIzfUQ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9WKZ7QIzfUQ

modwiz
17th April 2014, 10:36
Soorry, boot, ah couldna resist....that's my best Oirish accent.:p (Modz, I promise I will not post another animal vid here again, lol...:D)

It's all about balance, there are no 'rules'. Just 'ways'.:smiley hug:

Hugs are definitely one of my ways.

Playdo
17th April 2014, 11:25
Beautiful vocals (female) on this. Ainulindale is the song of Creation in Tolkien's cosmology. The words they sing are on screen. Names of the solar system, the earth, the ones who helped craft the world and maintain it. A short a lovely hymn by an outstanding vocal ensemble.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JdAE9NJIw98

I very much enjoyed that, thank you. Which entity does Eä refer too?

In other news, I came across this article. Made me think of Norm Bergrun and The Ringmakers of Saturn. A photo of something exiting the rings. Pretty cool.

"Is Saturn Making A New Moon?"
http://www.universetoday.com/111233/is-saturn-making-a-new-moon/

Melidae
17th April 2014, 11:29
Purdy Girl looks like such a sweetheart, eaglespirit!

We just had to put one of our three dogs to sleep...17 human years old and the 'matriarch' of the other two.

I hear a lot about 'alpha' males, but Minnie definite 'ruled the roost' in our home in her own quiet, timid and stubborn way.

The other two dogs are still grieving...as am I.

modwiz
17th April 2014, 11:40
I very much enjoyed that, thank you. Which entity does Eä refer too?

In other news, I came across this article. Made me think of Norm Bergrun and The Ringmakers of Saturn. A photo of something exiting the rings. Pretty cool.

"Is Saturn Making A New Moon?"
http://www.universetoday.com/111233/is-saturn-making-a-new-moon/

Ea represents the solar system that Arda is part of in such an intertwined fashion that one can refer to Ea as meaning Arda because Ea is like a shell that Arda is in. When people became stars they would be placed in Ea. Arda is the heart of Ea. I love the Enki/Sa'am association. I am not surprised since Tolkien pulled his world out of a common mythic matrix formed from collective race memory.

That was not easy. The material is scant on Tolkien's meanings that I have seen, so I had to grok my way to the answer.

Playdo
18th April 2014, 01:45
That's just too interesting. I came across this article from the Graham Hancock website. http://www.grahamhancock.com/forum/NewmanH2.php

It shows similarities in architectural, megalithic stone structures around the world: Gobleki Tepe in Turkey, Tiwanaku, Bolivia, Peru, Egypt, etc....

Even your "H", Hradagast, is featured quite poignantly. I can only ponder the significance.....

Calz
18th April 2014, 15:57

Ya ya ... we know you magical folks are bound to those cats ... we seen them thar harry potsmoker movies ...

Dogs???

Hey ... Johnny 6 pack loves em to death when the game is on ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NFg3HBMJyV4

ronin
18th April 2014, 22:51
now the weather is becoming warmer maybe we can sit outside with a fire,share stories,learn and teach amongst the moonlight and stars.

modwiz
19th April 2014, 00:09
now the weather is becoming warmer maybe we can sit outside with a fire,share stories,learn and teach amongst the moonlight and stars.

Fortunately, where I am headed to next week is very much like what you describe. I'll remember you as they happen. I go to a few, they happen quite often in the Lake Village where the worker bees live in large concentrations. Many in trailers. It is a tribal/community experience.

Seikou-Kishi
19th April 2014, 10:00
Veterans Today, Russia Today and Presstv are as far away from this story as they can be. I looked at RT-USA and there was one very generic neutral story. The awakening/correction is a threat to any and all archontic structures. Even those slowly morphing out of that. The dont tread on me snake has had it with the eagle you will see on the state flags Iran and Russia. Russia has one that is just the colors. Iran has a stylized one in the middle of their flag and there is the eagle of the USA.

Very interesting symbolism. When Putin did and interview a while back for reporters he had the two different flags to either side of him. IIRC, the one with just the three colors had no gold corporate fringe on it and the one with the eagle heads did. One sovereign flag and one corporate flag.

This is why I always wonder about people who call reptiles evil. Reptiles make my skin crawl, really, and I don't like them at all. I think they're stupid creatures incapable of the emotion of which more intelligent animals are capable (and thus do not make pets), but I do not suppose that my reaction to them says anything about them. They are not evil, they simply are what they are.

The term "reptile" is one that is very hard to define (it's defined more in terms of what it isn't or what it lacks rather than what it is or what it has (they are "the non-mammalian, non-avian amniota")) but reptiles as we know them are cold-blooded, which has wide-reaching ramifications on their lifestyles. Cold-blooded animals, for example, do not require anywhere near as much food as warm-blooded animals because they have fewer mitochondria and so their energy demands are lower. Because of this, any given ecosystem can support a greater number of reptiles than it can mammals or birds.

What we see, however, is that reptiles are rarely apex predators and those that are are not the same menace as those warm-blooded predators. About the only apex predators to be found among reptiles are the crocodillians and pythons. Apex predators that we tend to think of as cold-blooded (such as great white sharks, large, predatory pterosaurs and carnivorous dinosaurs) are/were either warm-blooded or, in the case of sharks, warm-blooded in their core if not in their extremities. All of those reptilian apex predators are ambush hunters (the komodo dragon, another apex predator, feeds on carrion or on animals seized by ambush) and it is much easier not to be preyed upon by an ambush hunter: avoid it. Cold-blooded animals do not have the energy to engage with warm-blooded animals in anything more than brief encounters, and so they do not have the lioness's ability to harry prey or the wolf's ability, founded in its highly energy-expensive brain, to arrange hunting manoeuvres of military precision.

Compare this with the birds: absolutely fantastic, warm-blooded animals that emerged from reptilian lineages in the Jurassic period of the mesozoic era. Birds have developed warm-bloodedness independently of mammals (but not independently of their dinosaur forebears) and because of this have a much higher energy expenditure than reptiles. They consume more food and are much more dynamic. Their energy-rich diet enables a greatly increased cognitive faculty and the tenacious hunting abilities that come with it. We have predatory birds like eagles and owls that can soar high above the land and pick out prey animals by sight from miles away or, in the case of owls, even pinpoint their location by the sound of their burrowing beneath feet of snow. We have animals like the keas — large, omnivorous parrots of New Zealand — that will land on the backs of sheep and, rather than killing them, dig their claws in and use their sharp beaks to tear away the fat while leaving the animal alive, though possibly fated to die from infection. The hunting styles of even apex reptiles is much more passive in comparison.

A crocodile might grab you, drag you under the water and eat you if by chance you happen to be passing, but it is the warm-blooded that are the hunting machines. You don't find packs of crocodiles performing raids on African villages the way lions or leopards do. That they have much larger brains than cold-blooded animals enables us to train many of them and make them allies, like dogs, but that brain arose as a tool in the Darwinian drive for predatory competitiveness (most large-brained animals are, of course, meat eaters which benefit from the boosted processing power in hunting; finding vegetation that can't run away is not so taxing). Cold-blooded animals might be more numerous because their low energy demands enable any given ecosystem to support more of them than expensive-to-run warm-blooded creatures like us, but even where the cold-blooded are numerous, their impact on other animals in the ecosystem is much smaller than that of warm-blood animals.

Those cold-blood animals that are apex predators are suffering the final deathblows of the age of the ascension of the mammals: crocodilians in South America are prey for jaguars because, although they have the power of bodies that have stood the test of time for 250 million years (compared with the panther genus of cats, to which jaguars belong, which emerged only 4 million years ago at most), their brute strength is overcome by the ingenuity of the well-fed and well-invested-in big cats. If you exclude the warm-blooded crowning glory of the reptiles (i.e., the birds), it becomes readily apparent that, for all they are stupid animals incapable of the high-powered cognition of mammals and birds, reptiles are not evil. They more than any other animal, perhaps, typify the idea of animals as beings incapable of malice (we only have to look to elephants to see not all animals are incapable of malice or revenge — and here, see that it is a mammal, not a reptile), and neither do they aggregate in packs that function together as one the way many predatory mammals do.

Reptiles are daunting for all their otherness, but none of their features are features solely belonging to reptiles. The large claws are bested by the claws of extant or extinct mammals and birds, their fearsome teeth likewise. Their lack of thought and the inability we have because of that to bring them round to our side, so to speak, intimidates us because we see them as implacable and most people consider it impossible to be completely safe around them because of that. We do not like reptiles because we cannot buy them with food or shelter the way we can buy dogs and cats; they will take what we offer as mere pragmatism and nothing is given in return. They do not recognise such a relationship because they cannot. Many people have snakes and lizards as "pets", but unlike mammals they are kept securely in their tanks and one needn't look far to find stories of escaped snakes that have killed their owners. The one feature of reptiles that is much less common in warm-blooded creatures is that many reptiles are venomous: it stands to reason that an animal which doesn't have the power output to give chase to a mammal is going to have to find another solution to the mammal's ability to run away, and in the case of mammals with their high energy processes and rapid heart beat, venom is a potent tool. But all of these characteristics point to reptiles as passive creatures that are easily avoided. They are not the wicked killing machines they're made out to be, if only because they do not have the capacity to think in such terms: it is only the intelligent animals that are able to divide the world into friend and foe.

Curt
19th April 2014, 10:51
And yet, snakes are indeed powerful symbols of wisdom.

I posted this a while back on PA, and hopefully it will be relevant here in the wizard's tent.

.................................................. ....................................

Snakes are part of human myth going back to the stone age.

The Eden myth borrows and transforms the snake from much older stories. It makes him the villain.

He never was a villain in the previous stories.

The ancient mind saw the snake shed its skin to be born anew.

This was linked by analogy with the way the moon sheds its skin- regrows each month, only to repeat the cycle.

The moon brought the dew that refreshed and made the earth fertile.

These waters were linked with Woman, and her natural, lunar menstrual cycles.

The Moon, the snake and Woman represented the same principle.

They represented the sacred power of the cycles of life--and were thought to be the embodiment of the knowledge of generation and regeneration.

They were the keys to birth and life itself.

They represented the wisdom of the creative powers of life itself.

Doesn't get much wiser than that.

In those days god was a woman. The snake was venerated, and the moon didn't represent lunacy, but wisdom.

Fast forward a few thousand years and god becomes a man. Everything changes.

God is put outside of, and beyond, nature. Nature is made evil, fallen.

The Judeo-Christian god is not part of nature. He is above it. He is supernatural.

The emphasis becomes overcoming and conquering nature. The world is seen as something which needs controlling.

Woman loses her place, and with her the goddess, the snake and the moon.

Even in the story of Eden, Woman and snake work together. The old partnership.

Except here they're cast as the bad guys.

In the new tradition where nature is evil, both the snake and Woman, as representatives of the wisdom of nature, are seen as evil, too.

But here's another reading of the snake and the apple: because of the snake, mankind is born into the world.

Man is expelled from the safe womb of the garden where his every need was met, and is given full life: and access to all the good and evil that comes with it.

In a theology where nature isn't evil, there is no original sin, and the snake is performing a vital service to mankind- without which we would never fully have been born.

There is a lot of talk recently of shadow work, and synthesizing aspects of the self into a healthy whole.

The snake may be a key symbol in helping to achieve this.

Seikou-Kishi
19th April 2014, 11:27
True. In writing my post I was mindful of the view of snakes as wise. It is really only in the last two millennia or so that that image has reversed in some parts of the world. Perhaps it is an underlining of the distinction between intelligence and wisdom; intelligence is a function of the mind, but wisdom has a higher origination.

At the same time, the snake is a very curious animal. It is the only tetrapod to have no legs at all, and the various forms of locomotion snakes use are all fluid. Indeed, for all it is the only animal in the world that gets around on its ribcage rather than limbs, the snake's motion appears effortless when compared with the mechanical motion of bipeds and quadrupeds. Their evolution from burrowing animals gives them an association with the earth and all that is chthonic, both giving life and receiving the dead — a parallel perhaps emphasised by the venom of many snakes and their ability to dislocate their jaw like the ever-wide gates of the underworld. Their habit of hibernating beneath the ground during the cold season brings with it images of Persephone's annual captivity in the underworld.

Snakes remind me of the dark and therefore often-feared aspects of divinity. The wolf might be a teacher, but humans and wolves have a long, engaged relationship and many wolves are friends of humans (recent genetic evidence does not support the idea that wolves and dogs are two separate species). The snake is the teacher that does not want to be your friend.

Also, snakes, without any capacity for self-reflection or self-deception, cannot be other than what they are. A snake cannot be convinced into becoming a beloved family pet, even if humans can convince themselves of it. Snakes are what they are and cannot and do not try to be anything else. That is a good lesson for humans, who routinely deny their own nature and convince themselves and everybody else that they are other than they are.

Curt
19th April 2014, 11:55
Joseph Farrell makes a very interesting point that, in the West, we have a debt-based theology. I'm paraphrasing.

He makes the point that it's esentially (though, not merely) a banking metaphor.

We are born in debt, a debt we can never repay, and we spend our lives in service to said debt. Sound familiar?

When I heard this, it was a lightbulb moment.

It's easy to see where this sort of theology could be useful to an elite priest-class of people.

And from a certain perspective it even explains why banks are built like temples.

But that's only skating along on the surface of things.

Going deeper, it seems Jesus was really the ultimate symbol for achieving individual sovreignty.

He was a symbol of the sublime power and potential of a mankind made up of individuals who are free from the yoke of this collective 'debt.'

Jung's Undiscovered Self comes to mind. So does the work of Joseph Campbell. It speaks to Christ as a symbol, not as a biographical figure. That's key.

It sheds light on Jesus' exchange with the moneylenders in the temple. It also goes some distance to explaining the significance of Jesus' preoccupation with the one lost sheep- the individual sheep- and why saving him was so important.

Jung makes the point that the collective is made up of individuals, and that the individual is the only place where true human potential exists.

Jesus was concerned with the individual.

'Let the dead bury their dead.'

Think of the Borg riding their black, saturnian cube through space to assimilate and absorb. Jesus is an opposing symbol to this sort of tyranny.

Be wise as serpents, indeed.

Pity that when I visited St Paul's cathedral during the Occupy protests two years ago I hadn't pieced more of this together.

Curt
19th April 2014, 12:15
Wow. Reading that last post back I can see I've slammed quite a few things together. It's either the most lucid thinking I've ever done, or else I need a nap.

Curt
19th April 2014, 12:25
Right. I'm off for that nap.

modwiz
19th April 2014, 23:55
I think it is time to shed light on an archontic mind disease that has to be dealt with and that is the idea construct of punishment.
I will post initially as buttons are sure to be pressed with this topic. I am especially looking for proponents of punishment as an idea of any sovereign utility. They can serve as a focused jump of point for this conversation.

I do not speak of organic consequences of a system that has to deal with pathogenic issues. I speak of punishment as either vengeance or "justice". Correction is another term mis-applied to this form of torture. This is no coincidence but a "blasphemy", so to speak.:p

Childhood punishment is included in this conversation.

My definition of torture is: the inflicting of pain or discomfort, with pain and discomfort being the intent.

norman
20th April 2014, 00:27
I speak of punishment as either vengeance or "justice".

yup, how often to people receiving "justice" feel it is "unjust" ?

modwiz
20th April 2014, 00:29
yup, how often to people receiving "justice" feel it is "unjust" ?

Not enough yet?:hmm:

norman
20th April 2014, 00:40
Not enough yet?:hmm:

OR:

The folks dishing it out are careful to keep it to the 'silent' crowd. The exceptions to that trend receive "instant" justice in the form of 8 self inflicted nail gun hits to the head !

modwiz
20th April 2014, 00:45
Well, with the Grand Cross and all that beginning here is a little something from an astrologer on the Indicators page from the Montalk site.http://montalk.net/indicators.php

Caution lights are up over the next five days as a powerful Cardinal Grand Cross appears in the heavens. What makes this a once-in-lifetime event is that each of the four planets in this configuration will all be sitting on the same degree (13 degrees) as they make four challenging squares to each other. What will happen? Because Mars is involved, some folks will be low energy while others will feel the urge to argue and fight. Problems with computers, electricity and rebels will come from Uranus being a part of this configuration. Some folks will go overboard and spend or promise too much with Jupiter involved. And small problems can get out of hand with Pluto making squares to Mars and Uranus. Morning hours are the best on Saturday for tackling important chores. Play it very cool Saturday night. Somebody will shoot out the lights and you will hear sirens in the city as Jupiter squares Uranus at 2:25 am early Sunday morning. Be safe. Be smart. This is not the night to push your luck.

Be open to compromise and seeing things from a different point of view on Sunday. Actually that is good advice for all of us this month with the Cardinal Grand Cross hanging out in the Skywatch. And especially on Sunday as the main event in the heavens is Jupiter opposite Pluto, exact at 6:05 pm. Morning hours are best for chores and important calls as the Moon sextiles psychic Neptune at 8:16 am. An emotional storm is brewing Sunday night as the Moon squares Uranus at 7:27 pm and then conjuncts Pluto and opposes Jupiter in the next five minutes. An hour later the Moon squares Retrograde Mars. Keep it simple Sunday night. As times change.
This entry was posted in Daily on April 19, 2014 by Leslie McLaurin.

modwiz
20th April 2014, 00:51
OR:

The folks dishing it out are careful to keep it to the 'silent' crowd. The exceptions to that trend receive "instant" justice in the form of 8 self inflicted nail gun hits to the head !

Reversing the formula would work wonders and be but a days effort. Sad how few psychopaths manage to keep a world of good people in fear and servitude. Only possible with a population that thinks "Know thyself" is a platitude rather than the path to freedom and self governance. It is not the phrase but, the process that matters.

norman
20th April 2014, 01:09
Reversing the formula would work wonders and be but a days effort. Sad how few psychopaths manage to keep a world of good people in fear and servitude. Only possible with a population that thinks "Know thyself" is a platitude rather than the path to freedom and self governance. It is not the phrase but, the process that matters.

I'm sorry if I'm sounding a tad 3D tonight ModWZ, I've just left a thousand pounds worth of audio recording kit out in my nearby woodlands to record everything through the night and especially the dawn chorus. I get quite flaky at times like this. It's not the first time I've done it, but it never gets any less worrying ;)

Add to that the fact that I'm dealing with it by opening a bottle of French Merlot.

The memory card will fill up by 4pm ( err today ) and I'm not going near it until at least 2pm, if I can keep a grip on my fear of losing the bloody lot.

Your latest "correction" thing has got me puzzled, but in a nice way - I know you are 'right'.

modwiz
20th April 2014, 01:48
I'm sorry if I'm sounding a tad 3D tonight ModWZ, I've just left a thousand pounds worth of audio recording kit out in my nearby woodlands to record everything through the night and especially the dawn chorus. I get quite flaky at times like this. It's not the first time I've done it, but it never gets any less worrying ;)

Add to that the fact that I'm dealing with it by opening a bottle of French Merlot.

The memory card will fill up by 4pm ( err today ) and I'm not going near it until at least 2pm, if I can keep a grip on my fear of losing the bloody lot.

Your latest "correction" thing has got me puzzled, but in a nice way - I know you are 'right'.

I would love to hear some of your recording. A bit of the night would be lovely. We have only the spring peeper frogs at night here, so far, and the last few nights have been too cool for them to sing.

No matter about the 3-D. It's a great planet excluding the "problem". I like 3-D living, very sensuous and rich, it's the 3-D thinking that makes it a rigid world.

modwiz
20th April 2014, 05:33
The Easter Bunny has a different kind of bucket list. Who knew?:ha:

http://funny.semichaotic.com/easter-bunny.jpg

I'd like to get a fresh delivery to congress who unanimously passed a bill to prevent Iran's Ambassador from entering the USA to go to the UN. Not one dissenter. All sell-outs.

A bucket for each of them!

We'll be taking donations to make sure EB is well fed.:rolleyes:

eaglespirit
20th April 2014, 10:48
I would love to hear some of your recording. A bit of the night would be lovely. We have only the spring peeper frogs at night here, so far, and the last few nights have been too cool for them to sing.

No matter about the 3-D. It's a great planet excluding the "problem". I like 3-D living, very sensuous and rich, it's the 3-D thinking that makes it a rigid world.

TIME To Evolve from Rigidity! : )

WOW...SURREAL, MAN !!!

Methinks Mother Earth is blasting off into a new SPACE..
I mean, You All are ridin' a Cosmic Wave!

Spacey Times Ahead!!!

Hang On and Change the World!!!

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-Jr-a-mtxQKI/UeivmOXAwBI/AAAAAAAAC4M/JNinuO-2oDU/s1600/psychic-crown-chakra.jpg

modwiz
20th April 2014, 22:38
Well tenters, this thread has now moved into the priority thread section. With good company too. Jimmer and crew are here.:thup: Spiral's excellent Corbett report finishes the category. TOT is sure making up in quality what it does not have in quantity, IMO. Would love to have Flash join us once in a while. Carmody's brilliance and understanding would be loved by many. It would give SK a little breathing room.:hilarious:

The tent has been greatly assisted by PL and 1inmany.

Thought over.:ok:

PurpleLama
20th April 2014, 22:38
Well, yesterday a breaker went out, the one for the oven and stove, just as the cornbread had started to cook that otherwise would have been dressing for today. So, I skipped the easter egg hunt (no chocolate!) that my wife took the boys to and went and got a new breaker and installed it. So, I reckon there is my Grand Cross event.

Been getting peppers and tomatoes put out, and a bunch more just stuck out to where they will get planted over the next week or so.

Both grandmas were at the house this weekend, so its real quiet now that the electrical issues are fixed and its just me and the felines. I am also feeling a lot more 3d than usual, and loving it.

PurpleLama
20th April 2014, 22:40
simultaneous posting

well met.

modwiz
20th April 2014, 22:56
Well, yesterday a breaker went out, the one for the oven and stove, just as the cornbread had started to cook that otherwise would have been dressing for today. So, I skipped the easter egg hunt (no chocolate!) that my wife took the boys to and went and got a new breaker and installed it. So, I reckon there is my Grand Cross event.

Been getting peppers and tomatoes put out, and a bunch more just stuck out to where they will get planted over the next week or so.

Both grandmas were at the house this weekend, so its real quiet now that the electrical issues are fixed and its just me and the felines. I am also feeling a lot more 3d than usual, and loving it.

One of my most profound mystical experiences occurred two days ago as I lay down to sleep. I was in close contact with Gaia and Source, intention-wise, feeling very exalted. Closed my eyes and found myself in a state of consciousness never before experienced. I brief "hook-up" to divine mind, so to speak. Too many words flood my mind trying to phrase the experience. I will say I experienced the feeling of how "correct" things are going and my job, with all of this consciousness, was to chop wood and carry water while enjoying the neuronal delight of having a body in the rich, multi-dimensional environment of Gaia. I have never enjoyed my bed or body more.

A Correction is essential for humanity to experience the intended way of Being incarnated with Gaia. We are the shapers and crafters of what She offers. Correction will involve humanity taking the active role with all manner of support coming from Gaia. Much if it will be in our thinking and inspirations. We tend to act on inspiration and ruminate on thinking, passing the thoughts to yet another stomach for further digestion.:fpalm:

PurpleLama
20th April 2014, 23:20
I am not sure about the world changing, but I sure am.

ronin
20th April 2014, 23:23
about two week ago i was lying in bed when a thought(voice) said to me.
"i have not forgot you"
straight away i got a image of a old man in a hospital smock.

then the memory came back.
when i was in my twenties i worked in the Alzheimer ward on a placement.
one day i walk in all the nurses where sat around and i noticed this old man,staring blankly into space.
i also noticed he had soiled himself.
no one was attending to him.
so i asked the nurse in charge if i could wash him.

she raised her eyebrows and said sure looking at the other nurses.

i led him off into the shower and cleaned him.

i wonder if his consciousness or spirit came to visit or was it just my imagination.
but lately i have been having random past memories of people who have died young whom i have known,just popup out of the blue.
that old man would not know me from Adam as he had Alzheimer's.
but i will say the thought was intense at the time.

modwiz
20th April 2014, 23:30
I am not sure about the world changing, but I sure am.

Agreed. Keeping up is just about a full time engagement. Amazing amount of inspiration and vision being "placed" on my screens.

1inMany
20th April 2014, 23:36
First of all, Heavens to Betsy, HMod. :blsh:

Then...my experience of this grand cross is close up from afar. Oh, I'm pretty sure I'm watching it in action, but it's the weirdest thing. I feel so many knots, so many, in my stomach and up. But they aren't in my body. What I mean by that is ... I am experiencing great anxiety but I do not have any compulsion to say it is mine. This is major. And while it is in this region of my body, it is only physical to a small degree. I feel energetic knots. I cannot even explain it.

The past two to three days would normally have caused me great anxiety, and probably panic attacks, I will not track the details through the tent. But watching upheaval and assisting from where I sit, and where I live, is very different than it would have been, and than it has been, years ago. Even months ago.

I am here, and 3D is alive and kicking, but...I am not my body, and I am not my mind. So I feel the opposite of PL, I am more detached from 3D than ever.

I sit here, slathered up in Temple Healer Oil stuff, smelling like a fresh mint. I'm hoping it helps to release the tension. I haven't done so much purposeful breathing, well...ever.

I am trying to instinctively identify what is going on in my body. And what I come up with is that it is a combination of three things. One, someone (who couldn't even spell dark arts so it is not intentional) is hitting me hard. Two, I am working outside my body and outside my consciousness here and elsewhere. And three, the adrenaline has been running through me for these two or three days in a physical fight or...fight mode.

I'm about to pull out my can of whoop ass. No, really. As soon as I figure out how to load it.

ronin
20th April 2014, 23:38
i wonder who are what we would be with the conditioning that we have had?
we may whinge about the history,schooling the control.
but what would we have become without it?

modwiz
20th April 2014, 23:41
I did notice, not a word about punishment. Perhaps everyone is settled about it being an archontic practice. That would be a very good thing.

modwiz
20th April 2014, 23:44
i wonder who are what we would be with the conditioning that we have had?
we may whinge about the history,schooling the control.
but what would we have become without it?

Wrong direction, IMO. All movement and thinking is forward looking. We are where we are, ruing the past or pondering its influences is navel gazing during an active phase of growth. The conditioning is for throwing off, not examining. The whys and wherefores will make for good history after Correction.

1inMany
20th April 2014, 23:46
I did notice, not a word about punishment. Perhaps everyone is settled about it being an archontic practice. That would be a very good thing.

Well, I could say a word or two about punishment. Or many.

We could start in my bailey-wick (I wonder if that is spelled correctly) and talk about punishment with children. It is barbaric, it is about fear, it is about who is more powerful, it is traumatic. There we go. The opposite of that would be teaching. It is my opinion and my experience that teaching self-discipline is more difficult, but the effects are far reaching.

:tiphat::grin:

modwiz
21st April 2014, 00:16
I feel so many knots, so many, in my stomach and up. But they aren't in my body. What I mean by that is ... I am experiencing great anxiety but I do not have any compulsion to say it is mine. This is major. And while it is in this region of my body, it is only physical to a small degree. I feel energetic knots. I cannot even explain it.

I am trying to instinctively identify what is going on in my body. And what I come up with is that it is a combination of three things. One, someone (who couldn't even spell dark arts so it is not intentional) is hitting me hard. Two, I am working outside my body and outside my consciousness here and elsewhere. And three, the adrenaline has been running through me for these two or three days in a physical fight or...fight mode.

The Grand Cross and other influences are creating points of tension that need to be released collectively. Those of us in touch with this are carrying an overload, so to speak. This energy needs to be actualized. The sleepers are creating more tension by resisting the energy. Bundy was both a start and release. It was an example of a Correct release. Purpose, not vengeance. Correction is not mayhem based. We already have mayhem at the govt level. Mayhem is archontic. Maturity is not. The militia have shown themselves to be immuno-competent. Riddance not vengeance.

In organic healing, cancers are shrunken and reabsorbed. They are not cut out, irradiated or poisoned. Correction is an organic life-based process. Power and death are the traits of archontism.

Hold strong 1, being awake is still a lonely gig with a lot of "extra" weight to carry. We have to harvest our sovereignty. Harvest is a community affair that all must show up for because we are all the beneficiaries.

modwiz
21st April 2014, 00:18
Well, I could say a word or two about punishment. Or many.

We could start in my bailey-wick (I wonder if that is spelled correctly) and talk about punishment with children. It is barbaric, it is about fear, it is about who is more powerful, it is traumatic. There we go. The opposite of that would be teaching. It is my opinion and my experience that teaching self-discipline is more difficult, but the effects are far reaching.

:tiphat::grin:

Ah, concordance. As mentioned above, this is a good sign. I was looking for those who might still be holding on to the archontic programming around punishment so that the spell can be unwoven. It would make me smile to find none on this forum.

KosmicKat
21st April 2014, 00:21

A lesson that has been presented to me repeatedly (what does that say about me as a student? !):
Do not pay attention to the undesired. Focus attention on the desired.
Do not punish bad behavior. Reward good behavior.
There are two wolves within all of us, a good wolf and a bad wolf. Which one will be strongest? The one that you feed.

1inMany
21st April 2014, 00:25
Hmmm. A fourth source, I didn't think of that. Feels true also.

Okay, tell me about actualizing the energy. Please :)

It needs to be actualized....how?

Seikou-Kishi
21st April 2014, 00:32
Absolutely it is! Punishment is barbaric and it is the height of laziness. Punishment of children is an abuse of physical power, not the exercise of parental nurturing. Sure, sometimes children have to be shown that their actions are not good, but if that idea can be expressed to them rationally, though it will take longer, it is better. If it cannot be explained, you'd really have to ask yourself why you thought it was so bad in the first place.

For all those who say that physical punishment is necessary when time doesn't allow for an explanation, I've found the opposite. If you sit a child down and tell them that they shouldn't be doing what they're doing but you don't have the time to explain your position straight away and that you'll get back to them when you're less pressed for time — I've found children respect that and like it or not, your children have to respect you. The Victorian attitude that elders deserve respect inherently and children do not is absolutely on its head: children should be respected if you want them to grow into respectable adults. As for adults, they should only be respected insofar as their conduct is respectable. Nurture a child's rationality by explaining the reasoning behind every rule and prohibition and they will show themselves quite capable of behaving "adultly".

A friend's child used to argue with his mother every day because she wouldn't let him use her earphones to listen to music. She'd get irate and then they'd both try to outmatch each other in volume. Anyway, one day she sat him down and explained that she didn't want him to use them because his ears were young and would be easily damaged by the concentrated sound (this helped him realise why he wasn't allowed but she was), and then she went on to explain what having damaged ears would mean. He decided that he didn't want to use them because he agreed with her. In other words, she'd given her reasons in terms he could understand and he had decided that those reasons were good. This one example had further-reaching consequences in that one day when offered sweets he declined, saying that sweets aren't good for people and he wanted to grow strong.

A kid in my family recently behaved similarly, saying to his mother "I am precious to everybody who loves me, so I look after myself"

If there is such a thing as bad children, it is one link in a chain that leads back to bad parents. Some people will say "sometimes they just need a smack" and I think no, sometimes they just need a parent who knows how to raise children. I've even seen people admit that they reacted badly when a child has done a childish thing, blaming not having slept or having things on their mind and so on... but they never realise. Bloody humans, I tell you!

1inMany
21st April 2014, 00:44
Speaking of child rearing, I have tried very hard to get one thing across to my almost-grown girls. Okay, many things....haha....but this one has merit: No is a necessary word. But be careful to only use it when necessary.

I could expand on that thought, but figure I don't really need to in present company.

Sorry, I guess that might be a little off topic.

Absolutely it is! Punishment is barbaric and it is the height of laziness. Punishment of children is an abuse of physical power, not the exercise of parental nurturing. Sure, sometimes children have to be shown that their actions are not good, but if that idea can be expressed to them rationally, though it will take longer, it is better. If it cannot be explained, you'd really have to ask yourself why you thought it was so bad in the first place.

For all those who say that physical punishment is necessary when time doesn't allow for an explanation, I've found the opposite. If you sit a child down and tell them that they shouldn't be doing what they're doing but you don't have the time to explain your position straight away and that you'll get back to them when you're less pressed for time — I've found children respect that and like it or not, your children have to respect you. The Victorian attitude that elders deserve respect inherently and children do not is absolutely on its head: children should be respected if you want them to grow into respectable adults. As for adults, they should only be respected insofar as their conduct is respectable. Nurture a child's rationality by explaining the reasoning behind every rule and prohibition and they will show themselves quite capable of behaving "adultly".

A friend's child used to argue with his mother every day because she wouldn't let him use her earphones to listen to music. She'd get irate and then they'd both try to outmatch each other in volume. Anyway, one day she sat him down and explained that she didn't want him to use them because his ears were young and would be easily damaged by the concentrated sound (this helped him realise why he wasn't allowed but she was), and then she went on to explain what having damaged ears would mean. He decided that he didn't want to use them because he agreed with her. In other words, she'd given her reasons in terms he could understand and he had decided that those reasons were good. This one example had further-reaching consequences in that one day when offered sweets he declined, saying that sweets aren't good for people and he wanted to grow strong.

A kid in my family recently behaved similarly, saying to his mother "I am precious to everybody who loves me, so I look after myself"

If there is such a thing as bad children, it is one link in a chain that leads back to bad parents. Some people will say "sometimes they just need a smack" and I think no, sometimes they just need a parent who knows how to raise children. I've even seen people admit that they reacted badly when a child has done a childish thing, blaming not having slept or having things on their mind and so on... but they never realise. Bloody humans, I tell you!

1inMany
21st April 2014, 00:45
Lordy, someone change the subject. I can get on a roll in a few seconds flat if someone brings up children...

:frantic:

modwiz
21st April 2014, 00:49
Speaking of child rearing, I have tried very hard to get one thing across to my almost-grown girls. Okay, many things....haha....but this one has merit: No is a necessary word. But be careful to only use it when necessary.

I could expand on that thought, but figure I don't really need to in present company.

Nos, growls and even measured physicality is organic as a reaction/consequence, IMO. The actions are not about punishment but, correction. It is a fine line, for some but, nuance is a challenge to the very polarized programming that is currently extant in thinking. Punishment is a concept. Its effects all stem from a belief in its veracity and/or effectiveness.

modwiz
21st April 2014, 00:50
Lordy, someone change the subject. I can get on a roll in a few seconds flat if someone brings up children...

:frantic:

I was referring primarily to punishment as it applies to adults and how we practice it as justice.

1inMany
21st April 2014, 00:55
I was referring primarily to punishment as it applies to adults and how we practice it as justice.

I know. It starts so young though, and is a widespread epidemic.

modwiz
21st April 2014, 01:02
Hmmm. A fourth source, I didn't think of that. Feels true also.

Okay, tell me about actualizing the energy. Please :)

It needs to be actualized....how?

Actualization of Correction has two basic interrelations. The personal and the societal. Societal breakthrough occurs, organically of course, when sufficient personal consciousness finds others to form a basic conceptual lattice.

A personal actualization would be finding which family members and friends "get it" and start to envision the actions of the future that is immanent. We are currently married to the system. A divorce and new life lay ahead. That new life will be a much easier one if some preparation, at the conceptual level with some 3-D ideas about a response to system collapse or re-structuring.

Being prepared, at some level, provides an energetic component that feeds into collective thought and influences outcomes profoundly. A mass awakening will make the cabal obvious. Their cancerous machinations will be seen for what they are and support will be pulled away. If the foundation refuses to support the top of the pyramid it will fall.

modwiz
21st April 2014, 01:06

I consider this to be understood. Most adult dysfunction is a result of this programming. Wounds are meant to be healed. Imagine a cut not healing because it refused to forgive us for causing it. That is what is operative in the adult "wounded" psyche. Epidemics are ceased by proper hygiene. Hygiene of the mind is equally important. If not more so because it is forgotten about.

We have identified most of our dysfunctions already. Our forums focus on dysfunction. It is solutions that are in short supply. Native solutions, not solutions on a you tube only. You tube makes it seem like we are "on it". Mainly, we are just watching it that way.

Correction is participatory. Directions will arise from the heart and higher self. Sharing of these ideas is needed. We have lived on this planet in the wrong way and it will take effort to correct it. An effort that will be from our hearts and gladly undertaken.

Seikou-Kishi
21st April 2014, 01:41

I would say punishment of children is what normalises the punishment of adults by society. People are conditioned to think of government in paternal terms, and thus when the establishment imposes its power, unless it does so very egregiously, nobody questions it.

modwiz
21st April 2014, 01:52
I would say punishment of children is what normalises the punishment of adults by society. People are conditioned to think of government in paternal terms, and thus when the establishment imposes its power, unless it does so very egregiously, nobody questions it.

And, we foolishly applaud the keeping of "order". Ordure is more like it. LOL

or·dure (ôr′jər)
n.
1. Excrement; dung.
2. Something morally offensive; filth.
[Middle English, from Old French, from ord, filthy, from Latin horridus, frightful, from horrēre, to shudder.]

Seikou-Kishi
21st April 2014, 02:13
And, we foolishly applaud the keeping of "order". Ordure is more like it. LOL

I first learnt that word as a child. The Triceratops horridus was my favourite dinosaur and I looked up every word descending from "horridus". Whenever there was anything I didn't like, I'd call "ordure, ordure" like the speakers of the houses of parliament with emphasis on the -ure as "ordeurgh!" — maybe I was onto something :-) ah, children are weird

Playdo
21st April 2014, 15:52

I'm just getting back online after the weekend, and I'll try to catch up on the thread. I could go on and on about punishment, referring to studies about the abuse of children, Foucault's Panopticon, the herd/status quo programming and its castigatory mentality......

I'll just start with this study whose findings suggest that "Spankings Encourage Misconduct" and that most punishments were given because children committed mundane infractions that go against social conventions. Ahhhh......So that's how the programming gets passed on.......

http://www.mdconnects.com/articles/1168/20140415/spanking-encourage-misconduct.htm

Playdo
21st April 2014, 16:19
And yet, snakes are indeed powerful symbols of wisdom.

I posted this a while back on PA, and hopefully it will be relevant here in the wizard's tent.

.................................................. ....................................

Snakes are part of human myth going back to the stone age.

The Eden myth borrows and transforms the snake from much older stories. It makes him the villain.

He never was a villain in the previous stories.

The ancient mind saw the snake shed its skin to be born anew.

This was linked by analogy with the way the moon sheds its skin- regrows each month, only to repeat the cycle.

The moon brought the dew that refreshed and made the earth fertile.

These waters were linked with Woman, and her natural, lunar menstrual cycles.

The Moon, the snake and Woman represented the same principle.

They represented the sacred power of the cycles of life--and were thought to be the embodiment of the knowledge of generation and regeneration.

They were the keys to birth and life itself.

They represented the wisdom of the creative powers of life itself.

Doesn't get much wiser than that.

In those days god was a woman. The snake was venerated, and the moon didn't represent lunacy, but wisdom.

Fast forward a few thousand years and god becomes a man. Everything changes.

God is put outside of, and beyond, nature. Nature is made evil, fallen.

The Judeo-Christian god is not part of nature. He is above it. He is supernatural.

The emphasis becomes overcoming and conquering nature. The world is seen as something which needs controlling.

Woman loses her place, and with her the goddess, the snake and the moon.

Even in the story of Eden, Woman and snake work together. The old partnership.

Except here they're cast as the bad guys.

In the new tradition where nature is evil, both the snake and Woman, as representatives of the wisdom of nature, are seen as evil, too.

But here's another reading of the snake and the apple: because of the snake, mankind is born into the world.

Man is expelled from the safe womb of the garden where his every need was met, and is given full life: and access to all the good and evil that comes with it.

In a theology where nature isn't evil, there is no original sin, and the snake is performing a vital service to mankind- without which we would never fully have been born.

There is a lot of talk recently of shadow work, and synthesizing aspects of the self into a healthy whole.

The snake may be a key symbol in helping to achieve this.

I resonate with your post Curtis. I have recently come across several articles making similar connections. Here are three syncs that I read yesterday and today that corresponded with the Tent conversation as I have been catching up with it.

"The Healing Serpents at Easter"
http://therapybook.wordpress.com/2014/04/18/the-healing-of-serpents-at-easter/

'The Ancient Pagan Origins of Easter"
http://www.ancient-origins.net/myths-legends/ancient-pagan-origins-easter-001571
(P.S. I really like the Damuzi/Tammuz - Inanna/Ishtar story and its regards to the mythical origins of Easter. Ishtar/Astarte/Ostara/Eastre makes sense to me).

And today's comic from Buni by Ryan Pagelow:

http://assets.amuniversal.com/a5a95100a9ae01314630005056a9545d

Notice the snakes aren't really harming or biting anyone. They're curious, but the characters are unjustly fearful of the snakes. At least, that's my take. Maybe I'm reading too much into a comic strip. Ha!

modwiz
22nd April 2014, 01:21
And today's comic from Buni by Ryan Pagelow:

http://assets.amuniversal.com/a5a95100a9ae01314630005056a9545d

Notice the snakes aren't really harming or biting anyone. They're curious, but the characters are unjustly fearful of the snakes. At least, that's my take. Maybe I'm reading too much into a comic strip. Ha!

This is a brilliant comic. I think your observation that the snakes were just being snakes and no fangs or threatening behavior is evident. This comic is very deep.

Seikou-Kishi
22nd April 2014, 03:12
"Oh, give us the blessing of ignorance — the happiness of oblivion... Innocence can only be tainted, never returned!"

Highland1
22nd April 2014, 15:59
This is a thread about ideas/solutions. ET is not a solution.

It is the wise amongst us whose counsel we might follow.

Might I ask modz what role you think we should play in finding those solutions and ideas?

Are we to believe that humanity has to awaken as a whole for correction to take place?

Or perhaps even a pocket of wise counsellors can start a snowball effect in spreading this type of awareness?

In my limited experience, It seems to me that as individuals and irrespective of learned knowledge, we still seem to have different frequencies of consciousness in our spiritual paths.

For example, a wise man, clearly such as yourself, will have a completely different thought process from another lets say newly enlightened individual.
So to explain correction theory to those who are mainly asleep could prove to be an uphill task with futile response.

So my question is this,
Does Gaia actually need mass awareness from humanity to activate correction, or, does she need a few highly enlightened beings to set correction in motion?

To quote Ghandi:

"Be the change you wish to see in the world" surely suggests that we can make the change individually?

Just throwing it out there for debate fellow truthers.....

Russ

The One
22nd April 2014, 21:45
When you are through changing you are through brothers and sisters

Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.And remember Don't follow any advice, no matter how good, until you feel as deeply in your spirit as you think in your mind that the counsel is wise.

:smile2:

modwiz
22nd April 2014, 22:02
Might I ask modz what role you think we should play in finding those solutions and ideas?

Are we to believe that humanity has to awaken as a whole for correction to take place?

I think we should play our sovereign role. It is all on us to at least begin the correction in earnest. Unraveling the matrix by not participating or minimally participating is a step.

All of humanity awakening at once would be more than we could handle. It is happening in a good unfolding, IMO. The sleepers will awake once the awakened give them a show, and a shove, to support.

We have to show we have made a choice to not support the archontic system and demonstrate to the fearful that the world will not fall apart in our hands. Rather, it will blossom with our stewardship. Fearful people are children at heart. Govt has been their parent, a bad parent but, better than being an orphan. Humanity has to conduct itself like adults, responsible adults. Not children afraid of being homeless. This planet is our home and it time for humanity to act like it.

PurpleLama
22nd April 2014, 22:28
The vanguard of the Correction, as it were, would be those being the change, so to speak, providing the example that humanity so sorely needs. Thinking clearly, feeling earnestly, and shining the light of hard earned wisdom will be the occupation of those who will forge ahead with what must be for our tender species to survive.

Melidae
23rd April 2014, 01:48
Being in connection and communication with Gaia, guided by the wisdom of Sophia, we will be drawn to where we are needed most and will know what must be said and done.

modwiz
23rd April 2014, 16:16
Well, I set up my tent in a few hours and move in tomorrow. I'll be busy and away from my computer for a bit. Things are quiet here.

Calz
23rd April 2014, 17:23

I could add a few hundred words regarding my two sons.

... but I think all families and all situations vary for many different reasons.

No one size fits all.

So many elements come into the mix (past life as well).

That said ... "no" is a good word to learn ... and much harder than most would imagine ...

1inMany
23rd April 2014, 18:44
Well, I set up my tent in a few hours and move in tomorrow. I'll be busy and away from my computer for a bit. Things are quiet here.

How exciting! :)

eaglespirit
23rd April 2014, 19:30

Would've been fun to be there to help set up for 'nostalgia' sake : )

Have A Great Season, Modwiz!

Moonlight
24th April 2014, 00:03
I'm sure you'll be happy to be back in your tent, Modwiz. Wishing you a good move (? un bon déménagement)

eaglespirit
24th April 2014, 01:24
bye the bye 1inmany...that is the truest loving likeness of You and the strength of Your Spirit to uplift the lives of those around You(and Yours automatically) and living the changes of the betterment of all that matters! : )

http://jandeane81.com/image.php?u=681&dateline=1397240416

1inMany
24th April 2014, 01:41
bye the bye 1inmany...that is the truest loving likeness of You and the strength of Your Spirit to uplift the lives of those around You(and Yours automatically) and living the changes of the betterment of all that matters! : )

Oh, Dan, you are such a sweetie. Thank you so much for saying so. I was just telling a friend this morning that I was feeling like I had hit a bit of a standstill. I'm working really, really hard to let go of old stuff, and just as hard trying to Allow All that I Am to move inside me. I've hit and passed the 30 day mark of doing my thing every day, and maybe it's doing what it is supposed to. I hope like the dickens I am helping those around me.

http://simg.sulekha.com/big-hug-on-hug-day-2012/original700/big-hug-on-hug-day-2012-2012-2-13-2-42-10.jpg

Sooz
24th April 2014, 01:54
Modz, saw the lights on, thought I'd pop in to give you some flowers from my garden, as a 'tent' warming present.:congratulations:
Happy moving in!
Sooz

Mars Planitia
24th April 2014, 13:00
Modz, saw the lights on, thought I'd pop in to give you some flowers from my garden, as a 'tent' warming present.:congratulations:
Happy moving in!
Sooz

Nice,,,,,Ill bring my Peace Pipe over.

Enjoy the quiet moments bro. I'm jealous.

modwiz
24th April 2014, 13:24
Nice,,,,,Ill bring my Peace Pipe over.

Enjoy the quiet moments bro. I'm jealous.

An invitation is extended, in the real world. Rhinebeck, NY. We are in the same state.

1inMany
25th April 2014, 00:53
I have the next four days off. I do wish my worry switch had an off position. I'm very fortunate, and very grateful, to be able to visit dear friends. I will have to take pictures of course, and bring souvenirs back. I wonder if I will find anything suitable for the tent walls. Hmmm...It would have to be something unusual for sure. We shall see.

Seikou-Kishi
25th April 2014, 01:11
I just have to say, I love this thread. The people in it are admirable too.

Anyway, enough of that :P

Calz
25th April 2014, 17:12
I do wish my worry switch had an off position.

Cancer (sun sign) without a "worry switch"???

Oh my ...

If you can pull that one off then you indeed have become *most* powerful ...

:h5:

Seikou-Kishi
25th April 2014, 17:25
I have the next four days off. I do wish my worry switch had an off position. I'm very fortunate, and very grateful, to be able to visit dear friends. I will have to take pictures of course, and bring souvenirs back. I wonder if I will find anything suitable for the tent walls. Hmmm...It would have to be something unusual for sure. We shall see.

Foolish is he who frets at night,
And lies awake to worry:
A weary man when morning comes,
Finds all as bad as before.

I used to worry an awful lot, too, until I realised something: If I can change something, I should change it and there is no need to worry; if I cannot change something, I cannot, and there is no point in worrying.

Worry is a subconscious habit and to break it you need what is required to break any habit: enough conscious effort to sap the momentum from the habit and replace it with a new habit. In other words, you have to proactively combat your impulse to worry for as long as it takes for that impulse to die down. Rational arguments such as the one I presented above, which the conscious mind requires, are useful as focuses by which to fortify the strength of your conscious mind to keep up its resilience while that subconscious drive is weakened and eventually removed. If you can realise that in no instance whatsoever is worry actually useful, either because it is superfluous or because it is ineffectual, your conscious mind should have the ability to hang in there until the subconscious mind realises you're no longer engaging with that impulse, at which point it will stop trying.

Calz
25th April 2014, 17:49
:Seffect:

Sooz ... you know I luv you girl ... but I doth protest!!!

:watch:

eaglespirit
25th April 2014, 18:06
http://media.santabanta.com/images/picsms/2013/sms-2991.jpg
...and so it is

The One
25th April 2014, 18:19
Some one join me on that midnight train

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-93tVBhbl3qo/UCDFrv_64FI/AAAAAAAAAIw/7XWJsBThazA/s1600/Midnight-Train007.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v78-ftcqpNw

Seikou-Kishi
25th April 2014, 18:59

Dost thou protest, perhaps, too much? :P

Calz
25th April 2014, 19:04
Dost thou protest, perhaps, too much? :P

... well ... I store up my energy to post every several days so I am "allowed" ...

... I don't see a smiley dedicated to you ...

If we don't protest in times like this then what's the purpose in life???

http://www.pic4ever.com/images/2mo5pow.gif

Seikou-Kishi
25th April 2014, 20:47
... well ... I store up my energy to post every several days so I am "allowed" ...

... I don't see a smiley dedicated to you ...

If we don't protest in times like this then what's the purpose in life???

http://www.pic4ever.com/images/2mo5pow.gif

People here seem to make less and less sense XD

PurpleLama
25th April 2014, 20:52

Perhaps if :yoda: got turned into :calz:, that would make it better?

modwiz
25th April 2014, 20:56
Just got my internet hooked up. The forest tent is now live. Getting ahead of the IT line was a blessing indeed. It could have been days.:nails: Life is good.:thup:

Tribe
25th April 2014, 20:59
Ahhh ... Congratulations , said through half gritted teeth :cry: I feel very green eyed but very happy for you !!! Xxx

PurpleLama
25th April 2014, 23:42
mod is back in the tent and 1inmany is in south MS.

all is right with the world, in spite of popular theory.

Calz
26th April 2014, 00:45
Perhaps if :yoda: got turned into :calz:, that would make it better?

Nope ... I am learning from my kids ... I am getting "picky".

I want one that morphs between yoda and papa smurf ...

Nothing less will do ...

... and about that lottery ticket so I can move my family outta this damn country ...

http://www.vitamin-ha.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/Vh-Funny-Star-Wars-Yoda-Farts.jpg

modwiz
26th April 2014, 01:16
A storm is moving in. I have finished securing my tarp for the night. A good rain will show me if it is secure enough to not form water pockets. I am hearing thunder now. I has been booming in the distance. I have a smile on my face. Peepers are singing and so is the sky. Very delicious.

Calz
26th April 2014, 01:17
I *love* thunderstorms ... always have.

Tribe
26th April 2014, 08:51
I *love* thunderstorms ... always have.

We very rarely have them and when we do they are a very sorry excuse for one... I want the proper works please. !!! Love love love thunder and lightning !! :)

Sooz
26th April 2014, 09:04

Love you too Calzy.

Calz and I do not have a love affair going on, lol. We just get each other's sense of humour and the need to be light sometimes.

I have no problem with the 'Sooz Effect' icon. Why would I? Just about sums me up anyway.:p

Snoozy

Sooz
26th April 2014, 09:45
A storm is moving in. I have finished securing my tarp for the night. A good rain will show me if it is secure enough to not form water pockets. I am hearing thunder now. I has been booming in the distance. I have a smile on my face. Peepers are singing and so is the sky. Very delicious.

Modz, I hope you got your storm and figured out the points to block for rain in the tent. Nothing worse than dripping water when you don't know where it's going to end up.

Last night here, they were forecasting hail, rain etc, (severe weather warning), so I prepped, got my candles ready for when the electricity conked out, sat on my back porch watching the lightening and hearing the thunder. God, I was so excited! Then it moved on.....

Life is so cruel. I hope you got your storm.:D

Seikou-Kishi
26th April 2014, 10:32
Sooz, you could have turned the lights off, lit your candles and pretended :-p

There is nothing quite like snuggling up in a sleeping bag with a MacGyvered "tent". The best way is to lay down a ground sheet and over it pitch a "tent" no taller than a couple of feet. Just tall enough so that you can lie underneath it and with just enough excess at either end that it doesn't rain in. Then sit out in a rainstorm, listening to the rain drops pelt the sheet inches from your nose. Awesome.

Sooz
26th April 2014, 11:30
[QUOTE=Seikou-Kishi;21165]Sooz, you could have turned the lights off, lit your candles and pretended :-p

Believe me SK, I often do! It takes me to a place which is absolute bliss.

Imagination is a wonderful thing. I have moon in Pisces. It serves me well sometimes.:tiphat:

KosmicKat
26th April 2014, 12:18
I have the next four days off. I do wish my worry switch had an off position.

Following on from Calz' wry comment, something you might find helpful:

Whenever you find the worries intruding, identify each one, bundle it into its own secure imaginary container, then mentally destroy the whole package using your preferred method of obliteration.

You may have to do this quite a few times but eventually you will find they come back less intensely and less frequently. I guess this is just another way of doing what SK advises. And it does work. And it's also a way of letting your universe know "I don't want any more of this."

Moonlight
26th April 2014, 12:22

Do you think it's photoshopped ? hehe... love it anyway as it looks just like a friend of mine.

modwiz
27th April 2014, 02:16
Modz, I hope you got your storm and figured out the points to block for rain in the tent. Nothing worse than dripping water when you don't know where it's going to end up.

Last night here, they were forecasting hail, rain etc, (severe weather warning), so I prepped, got my candles ready for when the electricity conked out, sat on my back porch watching the lightening and hearing the thunder. God, I was so excited! Then it moved on.....

Life is so cruel. I hope you got your storm.:D

I am nice and dry, warm too. This tent went through Hurricane Irene with no problems. I have been experiencing t-storms in a tent since 13 years of age. I invite few to my tent. Envy is something to avoid. My ability to work "magic" in how I live in a tent separates me from almost all campers. Not all sites come with electrical hook-ups either. Creating one's reality does make life more pleasant. Less food for loosh eaters, which keeps them at bay and away. Less messing around with my reality that way.

mojo
27th April 2014, 04:33
Hi modwiz,
Reading some of the posts and learned a few things, from let's call it "wizdom" in keeping with the thread..along the way so thanks...

modwiz
27th April 2014, 07:03
I have been aware of Teal Swan for awhile. Watched a vid and saw that there was little there for me personally but, she was offering quality insight from a good, heart and higher mind space. Great production of her whole outreach could lead to suspicion but I see her as authentic, something she touches upon in this video as she cleans up new age spirituality with sound guidance and advice.

She handles emotional blockages artfully.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ErlTinKrQw

1inMany
28th April 2014, 23:39
Thank you all for the words of wisdom about worry. All right, you are. I'm working on it.

Just got home. I didn't find a single souvenir suitable for the tent, but I will tell you that I enter the tent as a completely different person so maybe that will do. :)

modwiz
29th April 2014, 03:11
Life in the forest (edge of) tent is wonderful. New tarps are arranged to have my tent under a bigger one. This allows me a front and back porch with a slightly similar side porch. Covered storage on the front porch and a tobacco chair under the covered back porch. I have a guest chair too.

I'll get around to pics.:D

Sooz
29th April 2014, 08:21
Life in the forest (edge of) tent is wonderful. New tarps are arranged to have my tent under a bigger one. This allows me a front and back porch with a slightly similar side porch. Covered storage on the front porch and a tobacco chair under the covered back porch. I have a guest chair too.

Hi Modz, glad you have got yourself settled. A tent within a tent sounds a good idea. You have got to have front and back porches for outdoor smokos and just to be outside.

I live most of my spare time on my back porch.

Looking forward to pix. Hope you found a suitable vase for my flowers, lol...

Looks like you have a nice summer coming up, just as I am looking forward to cold weather here in the antipodes.

I can just see it. Enjoy.

1inMany
29th April 2014, 10:48
Oh, modwiz, that sounds heavenly. Peaceful. I can hardly wait for the pictures.

This past weekend took a lot of umph for me. I pushed through awkwardness at every turn. This was conscious on my part, for I wanted to make the most of the time I had with the Purple One. Of course there was plenty of time for family, and for connecting, for experiencing the joyfulness of play, for baby toe kisses and foam sword fights, for emptying all stress and worry and simply being, for enjoying those moments that now become apparent when all thought ceases. And I admit to being a little dehydrated and needing some rest after this weekend. Haha

But I cannot begin to express my gratitude for being welcomed into the hearts and lives of this beautiful family. I'm not being insincere in the least, either.

One thing I pushed through was my awkwardness with toning. Over the past months, I had built this up to be something difficult and complicated, something unreachable, something that monks do in the mountains. You know what toning is? It is a lot like singing or humming to me. Not what people hear on the radio, I mean my humming or singing. I didn't realize that there is a place I inhabit when I hum. I only realized this when stepping out of the shower to Lotus Blossom's kind assessment of my voice. This was a bit startling actually, because I had no idea I had been humming or singing. I'm still not sure which one I was doing. But...there is a place. I step into this place of openness, of emptiness, of Allowance. And sound moves through me. And looking back on it, it is as if sound makes a circle. There is no beginning to it, no end. I join in with my voice, and it is an endless and infinite harmony. It is so beautiful and so filling that thoughts cannot compete. They can't. So I guess they stop. Doing this consciously, joining voices...what a powerful experience. I have diminished lung capacity, but I think with a little work that will improve. The roadblock is my true challenge, for (as is always the case with me) I cannot easily identify it.

Since I have been up since about 4am, this is what I have been thinking about. 1inmany moments of clarity, 1inmany remarkable moments in the series that made up the weekend. I can tell, extra water and a nap are on the agenda today :)

Melidae
29th April 2014, 11:41
So happy for you, 1inmany! Sounds like a wonderful weekend...lots of fun and growth.

I've never heard of 'toning' before. It sounds like something I've done unconsciously my whole life. My children could always tells when I was happy and content because I'd be humming or 'la-la-ing' little 'somethings' quietly. When my 'inner music' would stop, they knew I was discontent and puzzling over something. But I don't understand what toning does or means...could you enlighten, please?

1inMany
29th April 2014, 12:49
So happy for you, 1inmany! Sounds like a wonderful weekend...lots of fun and growth.

I've never heard of 'toning' before. It sounds like something I've done unconsciously my whole life. My children could always tells when I was happy and content because I'd be humming or 'la-la-ing' little 'somethings' quietly. When my 'inner music' would stop, they knew I was discontent and puzzling over something. But I don't understand what toning does or means...could you enlighten, please?

Well...I'm not very concise, and usually not precise with my wording either. But, you know me, I will share what my impressions are and trust that the experienced wizards will correct or refine what needs it.

You sound like me, my kids are/were the same. I'm at the beginning of the practice of toning, I don't have full understanding of what it is, what it does. But I can tell you where/how I found it inside myself. That humming...the first stages of toning are like humming with your mouth open, haha. Like singing a long, extended "la." Then feeling it, and listening to it. There is a vibration in there at the core. Once I could hear it, I focused on it. You can do it, no doubt about it. The shower is good to be able to identify where that is, in front of trees is a good place to have it surround you so you can really feel it. Once I identified that vibration, I realized it is there when I hum...even when I'm singing when I'm alone. You know, that singing you do when you don't care how you sound? When it comes from your core, from the bottom of your feet? Haha

I see the word, the sound "Om" all over the place in conjunction with toning. The image that has typically come up in my mind with this idea is of a guru in a sitting meditation position in deep concentration. But...it helped me greatly to cut all that out and put it into a context of every day living. Humming is like making the closing sound, the "mmmmm" part of it. The la is like the "o" of it. For me, the most important part of this process was making that connection because it took the scary, big, mysterious aspect away.

I hope this helps... :)

PurpleLama
29th April 2014, 16:02
Toning is simply creating vibration, sound. Toning happens when the diaphragm gets engaged, and the sound seems to rise from the guts. It vibrates the whole body, and seemingly sometimes the whole of physical reality. It came about haphazardly, for me, mostly from OMing. Now it tends to move through different vowel and soft consonant sounds (that SK could identify). What we did this weekend was the ah and oh sounds and a little of the mmm that goes with saying OM. I did this myself for years, then I discovered siddhic mantras and realized I could emulate the sounds the yogis made. I keep it simple, as when one uses this sort of technique a lot of actively transformational energy comes in to play, I don't care to do things inadvertently, but sometimes it gets crazy when inspiration comes along. Nonetheless, my neighbors must think me quite insane.

Melidae
29th April 2014, 18:45
"Toning" sounds a lot like what I played around with when taking voice lessons many years ago. I learned how to use my lungs as "bellows" (such as you find on old pipe organs) and use my diaphragm to control the amount and pressure of air flowing into my sinus cavities which would then cause the sound to 'project' to the farthest reaches possible. My coach used to say that singing was all about breath control...she also had an aversion to microphones, and singing in this way limited the necessity for using a mike.

The first time I tried this, I wasn't prepared for the massive vibration that left my head ringing! Apparently chronic sinus problems had magnified the vibration. I figured if I could produce such a vibration in one area of my body, it could be done elsewhere...and had fun vibrating different parts of my body according to the particular vocal exercise and sound (ah, bah, mah, nah, etc.) that would correspond to it. Yes, my neighbors thought I was nuts...

Haven't thought about this for years...nor paid attention to body vibrations created when I sing now...which I do seriously when working, but only when necessary...like when the real vocalist doesn't show up!...and I still don't need a mike.

Thank you both, 1inmany and PL. You've encouraged me to play and have fun with it again...always a good thing. Now to try it with siddhic mantras....

Seikou-Kishi
29th April 2014, 20:58

Oh, it sounds so wonderful. Magical, even. I think I'm going to have to get working on that artificial hill to live in :D

Edit:

Purple Lama, I remember watching a man using toning as a way of clearing chakras and I realised something that he didn't: if I plotted the vowel sounds he'd used on a vowel chart, the progression of sounds formed a spiral in the mouth. It did not seem like a coincidence.