PDA

View Full Version : Rhosgobel Tent At TOT

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

modwiz
8th February 2014, 04:40
Our invisble member Agape had revealed a story of our planet that I consider valid. She is an emissary of her particular soul stream. If may use such a term. We share some DNA with them but, it would seem that their soul stream is only peripherally involved in dramas that unfolded at a much later date.

May there be nothing to make Agape cringe in this post. It is a musing of mine.

Eelco
8th February 2014, 04:57
I picked up a satans bible once.
when opening it my hands started to hurt really bad. Took that as a sign not to investigate further.

Over the years though I have come to the conclusion that there are insanely powerful beings out there.
In my view those that choose to express themselves as love are called gods and angels.
Those that choose to express themselves self-serving get other names..

I feel that staying connected to ones own humanity (however you interpret that) is enough to keep both of them at bay.

With Love
Eelco

modwiz
8th February 2014, 06:56
I really like your new avatar Eelco. I like owls too but, I am a Dragon who uses tobacco currently.

I like the energy of it.

modwiz
8th February 2014, 07:13
It is my musing of the moment, if it is not the case, that the consciousness of the western mind, so separated, so cut off from its environment, is not actually the mode of consciousness that the devil even represents, perhaps what is seen as mind today as a possession and an identity is not indeed the very one tempting the christ within each of us.

Muse moved you for sure there. An inspired sentence and statement.

Eelco
8th February 2014, 07:57
Thanks mod.

His name is Discord and he is technically a chimera.

Discord is technically a chimera since he is composed of the body parts of different animals, but this term is not used in the show. His head is horse-like, much different from other ponies' head styles, though Cheerilee describes it as a "head of a pony". He has a deer antler on the right, a blue goat horn on the left, one long fang, different-sized pupils, a snake tongue, a goat beard, and white bushy eyebrows. He has the right arm of a lion, the left claw of an eagle, the right leg of a lizard, and the left leg of a goat. In addition, he has a bat's right wing, a Pegasus' left wing, a horse's mane and a dragon-like snake's tail with a white tail tuft. The shape of his body resembles that of a snake. Discord bears a resemblance to a Chinese dragon, a creature often depicted with a serpentine body, facial hair, feline claws and antlers.

quotes by discord

"Make sense? Oh, what fun is there in making sense?"
— The Return of Harmony Part 1
"Twists and turns, are my master plan. Then find the elements back where you began."
"When all the truth does is make your heart ache, sometimes a lie is easier to take."
"Oh, for goodness' sake! You've been kind for far too long, my dear. Time to be cruel. Arrivederci!"
"A weighty choice is yours to make, a right selection or a big mistake. If a wrong choice you choose to pursue the foundations of home will crumble without you."
"Looks like we might be due for a big ol' storm of chaos!"
"Oh. Well, I've... never really had a friend before."
— Keep Calm and Flutter On
"I like it better my way, but I guess when you're friends, you can't always have things exactly your way all the time"
"Friendship is magic."
"I'm going to need more popcorn..."
— Princess Twilight Sparkle - Part 2
"And rob you of a valuable lesson about being princess? What kind of friend do you think I am?"
— Princess Twilight Sparkle - Part 2
"Why the angry eyes? You love passing tests."
— Three's A Crowd

That said I have been feeling a bit all over the place.
Guess its a way to clear out my system before going on silent retreat febuary 17th.
sort of a minor re-observation of where I'm at.

http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2011/337/b/e/discord_the_puppet_master_by_thefightingmongooses-d4i3gz4.png

That and the fact he was loosely based on the character Q from star trek the next generation.
In the cartoon series his voice is that of John de Lancie
With Love
Eelco

Eelco
8th February 2014, 11:25
On the hebrew alphabet and seeing the soundwaves...

http://absolutetruth613.blogspot.nl/2012/06/seeing-sounds.html

With Love
Eelco
(not sure what to think about that yet)

1inMany
8th February 2014, 12:21
On the hebrew alphabet and seeing the soundwaves...

http://absolutetruth613.blogspot.nl/2012/06/seeing-sounds.html

With Love
Eelco
(not sure what to think about that yet)

That is crazy, Eelco. Thank you so much for sharing that. It must be what PL was referring to the other day. Nice to have a visual of the concept, it helps me to grasp.

:)

1inMany
8th February 2014, 12:46
After processing as much as I can absorb, I realize some things. The archetypal energy that brings light is neither good nor bad. It is what it is. (My favorite saying, apparently.) It cannot harm and should not be feared. But it certainly has the potential of wreaking havoc. This is because one never knows what one will see when light is shed. And choices must be made when new information is exposed. And be that as it may, light comes in different forms. What I'm talking about here is shining a light on a situation with the purpose of more clearly seeing choices. I think maybe this can happen in reverse order also. The light of understanding can be shed after choices have been made, in which case it would be quite human to blame the light for the choices made in the dark. Still, this would be shedding the light of understanding. And bringing light also brings a catalyst. Light can bring the choice, not only shed light on the choices we already know about. Who put the matches in the hands of the child? Could that be the light bringer as well? Shedding light on the very core of humankind by offering choices that will show who we are at the core?

Satanism, quite the different topic. If...musing out loud...if thoughts are constructs, and if it is possible for them to gain coherence, then I would say that a group that focused on the same thought(form) would give it said coherence, strength or power even. And over time, I mean ages and ages of time, this thought(form) could take on a life of its own. And in the light, a choice could be made to pursue a way of life or worship or whatnot (left hand path for example) that would give it more coherence still. Wouldn't this personify the devil? Nothing to fear, in fact the potential of which resides in us all.

On knowing thyself...on going within...that's a painful thing to do. It is. I've never heard anyone say otherwise. And, alas, this is a process that is never, ever, done. I know no wise man or woman who gives the advice of going within who does not recognize the need to do the same. It is never over. Because every single day is input. The hardest to recognize, for me, is the source of thought. The source of emotion. The source of everything that goes through me. Why something offends me. Why something hurts my feelings. Why something irks me. Because at the core, these feelings, these emotions, these sensations do not exist. They don't. Lack of motivation doesn't melt and cease to exist, it never did exist...way down in here. But holy crap, there are a lot of layers to peel back to get inside and be that.

All of this is imho, about my own experience, and is subject to change at any moment. I hope it is taken in that spirit.

donk
8th February 2014, 13:23
I dreamt last night that I kept having dreams of transmitting information from someone else, definitely not me. Either they were nonsensical or code, I can't quite remember what about except black versus blue and maybe even berries (berry is part of my last name).

Vanessa (who rarely remembers her dreams, but often remembers fragments of what I think are actual astral travel...me on the other, I rarely if ever remember anything at all, but I digress) anyway she says I had a dream where we weren't who everyone thought we were and we kept trying to tell them but no one believed us.

KosmicKat
8th February 2014, 13:43
Hmmm seems like gods come a dime a dozen..
No disrespect intended.

Finding your SELF. now there's a journey.
hint: think boundryless and omnipotent.

With Love
Eelco

From where I'm standing right now, mine is the infinite substrate. All that I am, will be, can be, is a part of that substrate. As for whether I am in any way independent of the substrate, I don't think I will know for sure until I can really get close enough to explore more deeply. In fact the whole subject raises questions that I don't think my little electrochemical mammalian brain is capable of exploring in full. Which leads in a whole new direction. See you later ...

ronin
8th February 2014, 15:51
In the last 45 minutes of this video, Michael starts to respond to the interviewers questions from his more visionary mode emerging from his scholarship. It is a throughly well grounded, plausible imminent view of our future. Much of it very close.

I cannot recommend the last 45 minutes highly enough. It was vibration changing for me.

The entire video is good although the first 12 minutes are devoted to settling in and reviewing academic and other credentials. I skipped that part but watched all of the rest.

I always preview my videos before posting and am conversant with their content.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQD5MswSvTo

i was always suspect of the value of gold!
gold equals money and that is the materialism richness that people are told to seek.
we trade in the gold for the money and where does the gold go?

do the chickens that we farm know where their eggs go?

surely we are a slave species that is self sufficient,to mine gold for tptb.
monotonic gold is said to expand life ,heal all ill,s and give the taker psychic abilities.

if the annuniki or whome ever became to lazy to mine it for themselves why not create a slave race.

to this on so many planets would be a continuous harvest as they come and go.
leave a few bloodlines who know some of the secrets and let them rule.

only thing is that those that think that they know it all may have been tricked also.

if beings are using monoatomic gold to be immortal then they must be scared of death .

they are the ones who are not moving on and evolving.

they are stuck in their own loop?

modwiz
8th February 2014, 18:11
i was always suspect of the value of gold!
gold equals money and that is the materialism richness that people are told to seek.
we trade in the gold for the money and where does the gold go?

do the chickens that we farm know where their eggs go?

surely we are a slave species that is self sufficient,to mine gold for tptb.
monotonic gold is said to expand life ,heal all ill,s and give the taker psychic abilities.

if the annuniki or whome ever became to lazy to mine it for themselves why not create a slave race.

to this on so many planets would be a continuous harvest as they come and go.
leave a few bloodlines who know some of the secrets and let them rule.

only thing is that those that think that they know it all may have been tricked also.

if beings are using monoatomic gold to be immortal then they must be scared of death .

they are the ones who are not moving on and evolving.

they are stuck in their own loop?

The history is getting boring to those of us who have integrated a general understanding if these subjects. This is why I focused on the last 45 minutes because the topic shifts to now and the future. Michael has put time and thought into the future and his ideas are sound to me and he addresses the blocks that people have around implementing a better future. That he references a very near future is also uplifting.

Humanity is like a trauma victim caught in the looping hell of abuse scenarios. Time to heal and move into a non-abusive future.

Moonlight
8th February 2014, 18:27
I rarely listen to videos that are too long, my French brain just can't take it. I listened to that one, from the 45 minutes mark and I'm glad I did. Yes, time to heal.

Thank you.

ronin
8th February 2014, 18:34
The history is getting boring to those of us who have integrated a general understanding if these subjects. This is why I focused on the last 45 minutes because the topic shifts to now and the future. Michael has put time and thought into the future and his ideas are sound to me and he addresses the blocks that people have around implementing a better future. That he references a very near future is also uplifting.

Humanity is like a trauma victim caught in the looping hell of abuse scenarios. Time to heal and move into a non-abusive future.
true words Modwiz,
and that is what i stated when i first came here.
escape the loop.
time to move on.we can keep digging up the past but we will never have the answers.
or we can make do with what we have and try to create a better future for ourselves and future generations.
how we do that i do not know.
but we have to start somewhere.

modwiz
8th February 2014, 18:49

This post was inspired by that very question.
http://jandeane81.com/threads/210-culture-gloss?p=11901&viewfull=1#post11901

modwiz
8th February 2014, 19:19
I am back to my 'new' normal, just a little tired today from my brief experience with some huge energy.

I would like to request that SK/Oliver grace us with his linguistic and etymological skills regarding the word, "worship". SK is a true word (language) wizard and more. Glad he is back here at TOT. I know good conversation will help keep him here.

ronin
8th February 2014, 19:20
Modwiz and that energy drain came from where?
be true and please share your experience so that we can all learn.

8th February 2014, 19:22
I am back to my 'new' normal, just a little tired today from my brief experience with some huge energy.

I would like to request that SK/Oliver grace us with his linguistic and etymological skills regarding the word, "worship". SK is a true word (language) wizard and more. Glad he is back here at TOT. I know good conversation will help keep him here.

Here here. I have an unhealthy amount of love for that young man, what a human!

ronin
8th February 2014, 19:26

good conversation or true conversation?
there is a difference.

modwiz
8th February 2014, 19:30
good conversation or true conversation?
there is a difference.

Both work for me. There is always some truth in good for me. It is my orientation.

modwiz
8th February 2014, 19:31
Here here. I have an unhealthy amount of love for that young man, what a human!

You sure about that human part?

I guess he is part human.:ha:

8th February 2014, 19:36
You sure about that human part?

I guess he is part human.:ha:

haha....absolutely not sure no! I use the term (accusation lol?) loosely in his case and always as a generic umbrella for a cacophony of weirdos :blsh:

ronin
8th February 2014, 19:38
when a person speaks truth that comes from within,it is empowering and liberating to the self.
those that can recoqnise the truth will see it for what it is.

truthseekers do not accept everything but wade through and move on.

for a true true seeker there will always be questions .

knowing is not our goal.

love and truth is.

modwiz
8th February 2014, 19:44
be true and please share your experience so that we can all learn.

This is a very delicate matter all around. All can learn? Learning is an ability based on the one learning, with the information regarded as neutral for this equation. Information, that would work in a room in real time, could become a horror show of misunderstanding in a forum. My poor typing skills always pare down what gets typed. Holes develop because of that, and these holes represent vacuums that will be filled with confusion.

I do not want to write anything that would ignite a firestorm that could not be handled correctly by me. (Working with Fire 101).

This is not avoidance but, prudence. Anything I might share anyone can know. If they dare and I would counsel against 'daring' without a real knowing of self. Without that as protection, one might come away from the experience severely damaged. LSD is not toxic at any dosage physically. What some have experienced has damaged them for life.

This pertains to subjects such as these. Real knowing comes from experience. Some knowledge cannot be had vicariously.

After this post I will revisit yours again to see what, of worth, is available to share.

Curt
8th February 2014, 19:46
Awesome thread. Thanks to the Wizard(s) and all contributors. I'll be reading with interest. I got a huge wave of energy reading through the posts. Something very powerful is happening here. And I'm thankful for it. Wanted to express that gratitude as I seldom get the chance.

ronin
8th February 2014, 19:52
should we say are we worthy of your knowledge wizard.
if you have it share it.
do not tease me as i know that someday we will all accumulate such knowledge.
you have a choice share or don,t.
if you do not then what is your purpose here?

we will either get it or not.

lsd may be the way to open the third eye or etheric eyes.
but that is only a tool to help.
the etheric eye can be opened naturally!

modwiz
8th February 2014, 19:52

The drain came about as a natural process of being 'hyper-accelerated' which required my body to temporary 'keep up' with the frequency. The drain is little more than I borrowed energy from Saturday to use on Friday. Now, in Saturday I am 'running a quart low'.

ronin
8th February 2014, 19:55
The drain came about as a natural process of being 'hyper-accelerated' which required my body to temporary 'keep up' with the frequency. The drain is little more than I borrowed energy from Saturday to use on Friday. Now, in Saturday I am 'running a quart low'.

so your tired?
you did to much?
not slept enough?

modwiz
8th February 2014, 20:02
if you have it share it.

Ronin, you will not have to deal with the mangling of your words. I will have to deal with such treatment of mine. You clearly cannot see what I see as a result. If I make a bad choice, the consequences will be mine to suffer, not yours. To press me on this issue is poor boundary management on your part. See to this.

What I said in a previous post about vicarious knowledge still holds.

Furthermore, I am still in an integration process. As coherence develops things might change. I will compose a post and try to form it into words worthy of the experience. It will not be easy.

ronin
8th February 2014, 20:04
thank you.

modwiz
8th February 2014, 20:06
so your tired?
you did to much?
not slept enough?

All is well, Ronin. It was all very positive. There was not an atom of 'negativity' in my experience. I want to state very clearly that my experience was benevolent and instructive. It has effected/affected me as all profound mystical encounters do.

modwiz
8th February 2014, 20:17

Please do not misinterpret prudence as teasing. It is not the reality and you casting me in that light is accusatory language. I accept that you may not mean to come across that way. This is why language is crucial to unencumbered communication. It is incumbent on the user of language to be diligent, if communication is the real desire behind language usage. There are lots of 'riders' in langauge that do nothing to facilitate communication. Calling someone a tease is such a rider.

ronin
8th February 2014, 20:23
rest Modwiz and peace be with you.
for my ill.s and wrongs i only seek the truth.
those that speak it it i will protect.
those that lie i will unsheathe my sword.

i am the wave that will wash your feet.
i am the wave that will rip you away from the shore.

i offer you my truth.
all i ask is the same in return.

Calabash
8th February 2014, 20:27
It was the chat about 666 that made me feel it was negative modwiz. I must have lost the thread . . . . . (chortle)

BabaRa
8th February 2014, 20:28
if you have it share it.

Hi Ronin,

I understand your thirst for knowledge, however, I encourage you to listen (read) at a deeper level.

I suggest you reread this post of Modwiz's and really absorp what he is saying. You are a smart guy, I know you will get it. Sent with love, Barbara

modwiz
I do not want to write anything that would ignite a firestorm that could not be handled correctly by me. (Working with Fire 101).

This is not avoidance but, prudence. Anything I might share anyone can know. If they dare and I would counsel against 'daring' without a real knowing of self. Without that as protection, one might come away from the experience severely damaged. LSD is not toxic at any dosage physically. What some have experienced has damaged them for life.

This pertains to subjects such as these. Real knowing comes from experience. Some knowledge cannot be had vicariously.

After this post I will revisit yours again to see what, of worth, is available to share.

modwiz
8th February 2014, 20:29
i offer you my truth.
all i ask is the same in return.

I have been giving my truth since the inception of this thread. Its value is with the reader of these words.

Where do you perceive a shortcoming on my part. Your last words reveal this perception.

ronin
8th February 2014, 20:33
I have been giving my truth since the inception of this thread. Its value is with the reader of these words.

Where do you perceive a shortcoming on my part. Your last words reveal this perception.
maybe i do not,but just to let you know where i am coming from!

now you know.

modwiz
8th February 2014, 20:36
It was the chat about 666 that made me feel it was negative modwiz. I must have lost the thread . . . . . (chortle)

Yes. Someone wanted us to get creeped out by this series of numbers. Mention it and demons jump out of the 4th dimension and sulfur permeates the air.:ha:

Whoever wanted people to be 'hands off' with these numbers did a good job.

Eelco
8th February 2014, 20:37
Hi,

Just wishing everybody here a quiet, peaceful and pleasant evening.
A refreshment on the side, maybe a smoke.
Watch the grass grow for a bit...
Spend a few moments in silence admireing the vast night sky......
and relax.. breathe... be happy for no reason at all.

With Love
Eelco

ronin
8th February 2014, 20:40
ahh invertion again?
so what you are saying that 666 maybe not be a bad number.
and if you see this number nearly everyday?
what is it,s meaning?

modwiz
8th February 2014, 20:44
Hi,

Spend a few moments in silence admireing the vast night sky......
and relax.. breathe... be happy for no reason at all.

With Love
Eelco

Perhaps that smoke will reveal we have every reason to be joyous.

modwiz
8th February 2014, 20:48
ahh invertion again?
what is it,s meaning?

I honestly don't know or pay it any mind. The spell around these numbers is not a reality for me. I see that there is a spell, of some sort, woven by those who had a few clues to what they were doing.

I have little utility for a deeper understanding. There is a future ahead for us to plan.

8th February 2014, 20:53
ahh invertion again?
what is it,s meaning?

I would venture that nothing has any meaning other than that which we attach to it, numbers included (we simply can't presume any further than that without relying on fickle belief)....which are, after all merely communicative tools. If you are perpetually seeing numbers there is much in that but the interpretation is subjective and personal.

modwiz
8th February 2014, 21:16
One of the big differences between metaphysics and the new age, besides lot of charlatans in the latter*, is the former is a true study of books, left brain, and experience, right brain. Proper engaging of each produces the rough balance for them to run simultaneously in synchronization/parralel producing a synthesis of perception that is not an everyday norm.

The new age is like all of the other psyops of control and combines a form of entertainment with programming. As always some truly savory bait is required. The Perennial Knowledge is this bait. And it pulls from all traditions just like a menu in a good restaurant. So many choices, you can hardly decide. Yum yum, give me more.:vom:

Most people have come to their 'occult' knowledge via the new age. Like all public movements on Earth at this time, any purity in a movement is at its inception and for a brief time later. This vitality attracts parasites and viruses(psyops) and then the integrity of the system fails until it is rendered robot-like.

This menu of 'knowledge' has muddied the waters to the point of being almost opaque. It has turned millions in vessels of a mixed drink of which separation of the ingredients is practically impossible. From the outside.

Inner work is not so limited.

Simplicity, not complexity is key. It is our ally.

Or truth is not as important as a plan for the future of this planet and ALL upon and in it. The truth is too many are still looking for truth. We are gagging on 'truth'. We are so loaded down we cannot move away from the dinner table, and before we have digested the last meal we want more. We stay seated at a table and gorge ourselves. Only moving away to go to work for the man to pay the other man.

Some sort of course correction is indicated to me. Anyone else seeing that?

BabaRa
8th February 2014, 21:22
In the last 45 minutes of this video, Michael starts to respond to the interviewers questions from his more visionary mode emerging from his scholarship. It is a throughly well grounded, plausible imminent view of our future. Much of it very close.

I cannot recommend the last 45 minutes highly enough. It was vibration changing for me.

The entire video is good although the first 12 minutes are devoted to settling in and reviewing academic and other credentials. I skipped that part but watched all of the rest.

I always preview my videos before posting and am conversant with their content.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQD5MswSvTo

I want to bump this post. I have been a huge fan of Michael's for some time. I am so glad he has shifted his focus from the past (which I believe we needed to understand) to the future.

I have worked hard to help that shift, but I find so many to be stuck in the drama of where we are that they can't seem to make that move. Michael's words were of great encouragement to me. . . . if you haven't already, PLEASE give the last 45 minutes a listen - and then let the information marinate and internalize it before you move on to the next thing. Thanks for this gem, modwiz.

modwiz
8th February 2014, 21:35
I want to bump this post. I have been a huge fan of Michael's for some time. I am so glad he has shifted his focus from the past (which I believe we needed to understand) to the future.

I have worked hard to help that shift, but I find so many to be stuck in the drama of where we are that they can't seem to make that move. Michael's words were of great encouragement to me. . . . if you haven't already, PLEASE give the last 45 minutes a listen - and then let the information marinate and internalize it before you move on to the next thing. Thanks for this gem, modwiz.

Imagine, Barbara if we could get excited and 'worked up' about a future like one clearly outlined in his answers to questions that many have today. The interviewer asks seemingly valid questions only to have Michael shatter these mind fetters. The interviewer asked everyman 'truther' questions, so Michael's answers basically cover everyone. The vision needs our conversation minimally, for support.

It would be a sad day if an answer for the future did not have our support.

Seikou-Kishi
8th February 2014, 23:39

The word worship is the only word in that general area that we get from Old English rather than from Latin or Greek. The Greek word is "latria" and refers to worship by the performance of a service. Originally that service was libation and then prayer, with the worshiper being more a waiter than anything else (you might remember the numerous times in Greek mythology in which favourite mortals were appoint cupbearer to one of the gods, as with Ganymede and Zeus). The Latin words are "veneration" and "reverence". The former refers to worship done by sexual intercourse and was the type of worship performed in temples of Venus, where the priestesses were little other than prostitutes. It is derived from the name Venus, as is the word venereal. Reverence, on the other hand, is the frequentative form of the verb vereri, which means "to dread, fear". Reverence, then, is a profound and complete dread — this is the form of respect required by religions which call their priests reverend.

Finally, worship is an Old English word derived from two words: worth and ship (-ship meaning condition, as in fellowship). The original form was "worthshipan" (-an denoting the inifinitive, like "to ~" in modern English) and this form retains both the -th- and the -sh-, which merged together in later generations. The word means "the state of being worthy or honourable". To worship, then, was not a servile act of libration, neither was it an act of divine prostitution or a feeling of great fear at the imposing nature of a God the way it is in Christianity; to worship meant to express a sense of respect in which the worshiper considered the god a worthy god.

It didn't and doesn't apply solely to gods, though in the present age its use for anything else is extremely limited and survives only in linguistic fossils. Mayors, magistrates and justices of the peace, in those countries which derive their constitution from English practice, are accorded the style "his worship", and it expresses the condition not that these people deserve worship, but that they are commonly held to have worth, to be honourable. Of course, that thought is likely to ridiculed here and with good reason, but there it is. A few other mayors, like the mayors of Cinque Ports, are termed Right Worshipful, which means pretty much the same. Others given this treatment include the Grand Masters of Masonic lodges.

In languages which do not possess the same linguistic heritage as English (i.e., all of them), the term "worshipful" is often hard to translate. The French Freemasons translate the style for their Grand Masters with the word vénérable, which has the same etymology as the word venerable given above. I mentioned once before that about the best translation for this word is actually "f**kable", which doesn't have quite the same sense as worshipful. About the best word I can think of in Romance languages to translate the words "worshipful" and "worship" would be "valuable" and "value".

“Words are, in my not-so-humble opinion, our most inexhaustible source of magic. Capable of both inflicting injury, and remedying it.”

— Albus Dumbledore

modwiz
8th February 2014, 23:49
Thank you, Seikou-Kishi. Your contribution is generous.

During a smoke today the word came up in association with something else and it seemed to me that the w-o-r part of the word was as you said and indicated worth/value.

I enjoyed your interpretation for a French Masonic lodge head. Very good.:thup:

eaglespirit
9th February 2014, 01:37
Have I Told You All I Love You Today, Tomorrow and Yesterday...like Forever?!

There, I told You, Everlastingly : )

1inMany
9th February 2014, 02:08
Have I Told You All I Love You Today, Tomorrow and Yesterday...like Forever?!

There, I told You, Everlastingly : )

Thanks, eaglespirit. How did you know I was just needing one of your Love, Love, Love, Upward and Beyond type of messages?

Hugs to you :)

modwiz
9th February 2014, 02:14
We are peers with the 'angels' in full realization of ourselves. We are currently like someone hunched over with spine curved into a bow. We present inches shorter than we really are. Standing erect, into our full stature, changes of our energy and presentation immediately. We grow half a foot or more.

An energetic stance of this principle is predicated on knowing thyself, because then one discovers how 'tall' they really are. Some angels are tasked with this development and others assist in helping us deal with the ramifications of our choices. The latter agape/love us, the former have something like this to say:

"I do not love you.
I am not your friend.
Not yet."

No agape, no philos, no eros. Very clean message.

modwiz
9th February 2014, 02:17
Thanks, eaglespirit. How did you know I was just needing one of your Love, Love, Love, Upward and Beyond type of messages?

Hugs to you :)

I like your new avatar, 1.

1inMany
9th February 2014, 02:19
I like your new avatar, 1.

Why, thank you. A wizard's apprentice...

;)

ronin
9th February 2014, 02:22
We are peers with the 'angels' in full realization of ourselves. We are currently like someone hunched over with spine curved into a bow. We present inches shorter than we really are. Standing erect, into our full stature, changes of our energy and presentation immediately. We grow half a foot or more.

An energetic stance of this principle is predicated on knowing thyself, because then one discovers how 'tall' they really are. Some angels are tasked with this development and others assist in helping us deal with the ramifications of our choices. The latter agape/love us, the former have something like this to say:

No agape, no philos, no eros. Very clean message.

Modwiz where did you get that message from?

"I do not love you.
I am not your friend.
Not yet."

Seikou-Kishi
9th February 2014, 02:22
Why, thank you. A wizard's apprentice...

;)

Every wizard is an apprentice.

modwiz
9th February 2014, 02:25
Modwiz where did you get that message from?

"I do not love you.
I am not your friend.
Not yet."

It is in my post.

The latter agape/love us, the former have something like this to say:

ronin
9th February 2014, 02:27
ahh nevermind.

modwiz
9th February 2014, 02:38
I love (all three) the energy of Sunday. Only an hour and a half away but, it is in the fullness of the day that I get some 'fuzzies'.

1inMany
9th February 2014, 02:43
Today was a very full day. I am on the ledge, about to fly. I hear the words "already flying." There is a letting go involved, as I can't take all this **** with me. Must jump. And Trust.

modwiz
9th February 2014, 03:20
I think taking Sunday off might work for me.:D

Eelco
9th February 2014, 03:37
Have a great fuzzy day..

I''l go of and work a bit for the man.. I will.

WIth Love
Eelco

Eelco
9th February 2014, 06:37
Would it be safe to assume that Venerable shares a ground in the word veneration?

meaning that all those venerable buddhist monks out there are really f. ...able?

no wonder they took refuge in celibatism.

with love
eelco

Eelco
9th February 2014, 07:00
Thinking about this a bit more. Synchronistimystisising about the distortion of words by voldemortists.
Veneration in which divinity was found in the communinion with a priest or priestes. Could have been a very powerful, almost sacred act of worship in days where sexuality had none of the " bad" connotations it has now.

How better to shatter this divinity than by replacing it for celibacy..
http://zerobs.net/media/celebrate-not-celibate.jpeg
With Love
Eelco

Seikou-Kishi
9th February 2014, 08:11
Thinking about this a bit more. Synchronistimystisising about the distortion of words by voldemortists.
Veneration in which divinity was found in the communinion with a priest or priestes. Could have been a very powerful, almost sacred act of worship in days where sexuality had none of the " bad" connotations it has now.

How better to shatter this divinity than by replacing it for celibacy..

With Love
Eelco

Oh definitely. It certainly wasn't a judgement on my part. I just find it amusing that the term is still used by the successors of the Roman cults, i.e., the Catholic church. The pope addresses fellow bishops as "venerable brethren", which roughly means "f**kable brothers". This would be hilarious, considering priestly celibacy, were it not for the way bishops have systematically covered up the rape and sexual abuse of children. It is a recurring theme in rape and abuse perpetrated by priests that the vulnerable party (often disabled adults, too) are convinced that their sexual submission to the priest is required of them by God and that by doing as they're told and keeping quiet about it, they're moving closer to God.

This is far too close to the ancient practice of veneration by sexual intercourse, except of course it is *******ised in the Christian version and is not a willing act on the part of the devotee who, in ancient times, would have sought out a priestess, rather than have been coerced by one. In the ancient practice, the devotee initiated the sexual intercourse, not the priest or priestess. Both parties could decline, particularly the priests/priestesses who, not being the initiators, were the ones left with the choice. Finally, the act was undertaken freely to express devotion, and not enforced by coercion and the threat of heavenly wrath.

In many ways, I guess, it is Satanic. It is the *******isation of a purely-intended ritual act. Is it any difference than the supposed Black Sacrament? The perversion of an ancient rite.

(Yes, veneration is from the same root)

Eelco
9th February 2014, 08:33
On the plays with words.

Many years ago I was hitchhiking and got a ride from a major in the salvation army.
When talking about god he said he was reading an old armenina bible.
He said the word sin was not used.
Instead all through the text an armenian word was used that meant as much as "you wil have to try again"
Anyone know something about that?

It has intrigued me ever since, but not as much as to actively investigate until now.

With Love
Eelco

Calz
9th February 2014, 08:47
Oh man!!!

Now what???

Another 20 pages to catch up with on my "family time weekend"???

No sleep allowed even when I have the chance???

Energizer bunny I am not ... please help yourselves to a "thank you" each for all your posts ... no doubt they are worth it.

http://30.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ly4gyiynza1qmdlvho1_500.gif

Curt
9th February 2014, 10:25
Seikou-Kishi, mucho respecto. Mod wasn't kidding when he said you were a wizard with words. Good, sweet christmas, there are some exceptional people all in one place here.

Calz
9th February 2014, 10:29
SK has a dictionary out there somewhere ... but don't hold me to that!!!

Seikou-Kishi
9th February 2014, 10:43
Thank you, Curtis; that's very kind of you.

Calabash
9th February 2014, 10:49
no wonder they took refuge in celibatism.
eelco

That's because Mary M got the hump about being left with washing the dishes at the last supper . . .

Calz
9th February 2014, 10:52
Something has changed ...

Something magical ...

Not sure where better to post this but ... how is it that so many members of such value have suddenly come to join us here???

Yes ... Purple has some magic going on ... but there simply has to be more here.

Okay ... White is cute behind a fig leaf ...

Something ... beyond what I can offer words to.

Regardless ... I offer my gratitude and have great honor for those that have lately raised the vibration ... more than a bit???

Something special is happening here and I hope everyone can recognize that fact.

Calabash
9th February 2014, 10:55

I listened to all of it and my thought at the end was that I wouldn't be at all surprised if he were a member here or PA. It's (nearly) everything that we talk about here in connected condensed way.

Note to Calz above: Yes, agreed. I think we are (more than bonding) - MELDING - tighter than two coats of paint. Great innit? :) lol

Fred Steeves
9th February 2014, 11:00
true words Modwiz,
and that is what i stated when i first came here.
escape the loop.
time to move on.we can keep digging up the past but we will never have the answers.
or we can make do with what we have and try to create a better future for ourselves and future generations.
how we do that i do not know.

I agree that we certainly seem to be stuck in some sort of an endless "loop" ronin, but I also don't see said loop as something that needs to be escaped from, fought, or anything of an adversarial nature towards it. Just as there is very deep wisdom that also resides in the "dark" side, provided one has balanced themselves to the point of being able to properly integrate it, the loop can be "seen" in much the same manner.

Understand yourself and you understand the dark side.
Understand yourself and you understand the loop.

The loop, same as the dark side, cannot be fought or escaped, it can only be understood for what it truly is and represents. It's true essence. Once something is thoroughly understood (the way I see things anyway), the push and pull of associated entanglements dissolves. Once I (finally LOL) come to a complete understanding of both the loop and the dark side, I will offer a very deep bow of respect and appreciation for the experience, then turn out the light in that room, and quietly shut the door.

Cheers,

Fred

Sooz
9th February 2014, 11:07
Just when all you buggers get on here, it's time for me to go to bed here in Oz. Dratzo!

I'm here all day twiddling my thumbs with thin pickings and boom, everyone wakes up. Oh well, that's my lot in life.

I agree Calz, something has sure changed here. The vibe has lifted somewhat. I think we all know who that is, who has caused some wonderful people to be drawn here.

Not naming any names of course. That would be remiss of me.

Honey rather than vinegar comes to mind. And agape (the Love variety).

Great to see.:winner::h5::belief::whstl::flag:

Calz
9th February 2014, 11:08
The loop, same as the dark side, cannot be fought or escaped, it can only be understood for what it truly is and represents.

Fair enough.

So are we to simply accept the dark side and the loop ... forever???

"Understand it???"

I don't think that is your intent and there must be a "punch line" in there somewhere???

Eelco
9th February 2014, 11:18

Yes in a way.
My persective would be that the dark would at some point naturally balance with the light.
Leaving us centered. From that place of centeredness. one can freely choose his path through the life eh... loop.

No more dark vs light. just loops ehm lives ehm..

With love
Eelco
(whose still at work so has to rush things a bit)

Fred Steeves
9th February 2014, 11:19
Fair enough.

"Understand it???"

I don't think that is your intent and there must be a "punch line" in there somewhere???

No missing punch lines there Calz, I'm dead serious man. Here's a good visual for instance: Does the darker half of this age old symbol not belong there?

Calz
9th February 2014, 11:21
For sure ... what about the lighter half???

Melidae
9th February 2014, 11:22
On the plays with words.

Many years ago I was hitchhiking and got a ride from a major in the salvation army.
When talking about god he said he was reading an old armenina bible.
He said the word sin was not used.
Instead all through the text an armenian word was used that meant as much as "you wil have to try again"
Anyone know something about that?

It has intrigued me ever since, but not as much as to actively investigate until now.

With Love
Eelco

Once one understands there is no sin...only error...it becomes much easier to do the work of knowing oneself. The 'shadows' one deals with in such work are simply errors made that can be corrected.

The idea of 'sin' has no benefit...and undoubtedly has been instilled to prevent growth.

Fred Steeves
9th February 2014, 11:24
For sure ... what about the lighter half???

All is well there too mate. :chrs:

Curt
9th February 2014, 11:25
...Speaking of night and shadows, 'Sin' was the name of an ancient Moon God. That's kind of interesting, I think. ;)

Sin /ˈsiːn/ (Akkadian: Su'en, Sîn) or Nanna (Sumerian: DŠEŠ.KI, DNANNA) was the god of the moon in the Mesopotamian mythology of Akkad, Assyria and Babylonia. Nanna is a Sumerian deity, the son of Enlil and Ninlil, and became identified with Semitic Sin. The two chief seats of Nanna's/Sin's worship were Ur in the south of Mesopotamia and Harran in the north.

Once one understands that there is no sin...only error...it becomes much easier to do the work of knowing oneself. The 'shadows' one deals with in such work are simply errors made that can be corrected.

The idea of 'sin' has no benefit...and undoubtedly has been instilled to prevent growth.

Calz
9th February 2014, 11:31
Perhaps we are getting lost in semantics.

Can we not all agree there is a ***BALANCE*** in the Universe???

Or did I miss the boat there?

If there is no balance (so to speak) then how is it there can be such an acknowledged battle going on overhead without some sort of surrender to one side or another???

God splitting up since "he/she/it" is bored and wants to experience???

Rather a wide assortment of possibilities lie within if that is, indeed, the case is it not???

KosmicKat
9th February 2014, 11:44
I agree that we certainly seem to be stuck in some sort of an endless "loop" ronin, but I also don't see said loop as something that needs to be escaped from, fought, or anything of an adversarial nature towards it. Just as there is very deep wisdom that also resides in the "dark" side, provided one has balanced themselves to the point of being able to properly integrate it, the loop can be "seen" in much the same manner.

Understand yourself and you understand the dark side.
Understand yourself and you understand the loop.

The loop, same as the dark side, cannot be fought or escaped, it can only be understood for what it truly is and represents. It's true essence. Once something is thoroughly understood (the way I see things anyway), the push and pull of associated entanglements dissolves. Once I (finally LOL) come to a complete understanding of both the loop and the dark side, I will offer a very deep bow of respect and appreciation for the experience, then turn out the light in that room, and quietly shut the door.

Cheers,

Fred

May all of us (unless you feel otherwise) continue our spiral of growth, completing each cycle but always growing

1inMany
9th February 2014, 14:55
I usually don't watch videos, tech problems with my phone and my daughter is usually on our computer, especially since schooling at home. But with y'all going on and on about that video modwiz suggested, I watched some of it. I started at the 45 minute mark and lasted about half an hour.

What I am struck by, actually, is what a different perspective I have than most folks. And after a good deal of thinking about it, I've come to a couple of conclusions. First, my awakening has been so recent that I do not have the years of searching behind me that most of you do. Second, partly because of the first, my focus is elsewhere.

So, believe it or not, I did find a positive message in the video but it was intertwined with, and offered from the perspective of, annunaki ancestry and control etc. which is not my focus. It has not been my focus. It was a bit of an education for me.

I found it encouraging and quite interesting that kryon has mentioned South Africa recently. Two sources, same message. Not what most heard, but what I noticed.

1(inmany) rambling(s) haha.

Eelco
9th February 2014, 17:08
...Speaking of night and shadows, 'Sin' was the name of an ancient Moon God. That's kind of interesting, I think. ;)

definetly.. Thank you.
When i finaly get around to resaerch the annunaki propper I'll keep this connection in mind.
It would be good to find out though where a phrase like "try again" get changed and translated to "Sin"

a quick overview of what I found which ties into someone we recently discussed here..

The Semitic moon god Su'en/Sin is in origin a separate deity from Sumerian Nanna, but from the Akkadian Empire period the two undergo syncretization and are identified. The occasional Assyrian spelling of DNANNA-ar DSu'en-e is due to association with Akkadian na-an-na-ru "illuminator, lamp", an epitheton of the moon god. The name of the Assyrian moon god Su'en/Sîn is usually spelled as DEN.ZU, or simply with the numeral 30, DXXX.[1]
Background

He is commonly designated as En-zu, which means "lord of wisdom". During the period (c.2600-2400 BCE) that Ur exercised a large measure of supremacy over the Euphrates valley, Sin was naturally regarded as the head of the pantheon. It is to this period that we must trace such designations of Sin as "father of the gods", "chief of the gods", "creator of all things", and the like. The "wisdom" personified by the moon-god is likewise an expression of the science of astronomy or the practice of astrology, in which the observation of the moon's phases is an important factor.

His wife was Ningal ("Great Lady"), who bore him Utu/Shamash ("Sun") and Inanna/Ishtar (the goddess of the planet Venus). The tendency to centralize the powers of the universe leads to the establishment of the doctrine of a triad consisting of Sin/Nanna and his children.

With Love
Eelco

Eelco
9th February 2014, 17:58
First, my awakening has been so recent that I do not have the years of searching behind me that most of you do. Second, partly because of the first, my focus is elsewhere.

I found it encouraging and quite interesting that kryon has mentioned South Africa recently. Two sources, same message. Not what most heard, but what I noticed.

1(inmany) rambling(s) haha.

How incredibaly fortunate you are.
I feel that being a searcher for the last decade or so has for many (well for me anyway) been a struggle through fear based paradigms.
Lately I feel that that is no longer needed. so your focus seems to be spot on.

This was the first time south africa for me was put in the spotlight like this. Have read/seen some of michael tellnger before, but wasn't captivaed by it as this time. (thanks modwiz) So you 1inmany have the honour of being my second synchronistimystisytic nudge toward it..

With Love
Eelco

Eelco
9th February 2014, 17:59
As for words.. a lucifer in dutch is exactly the thing you english/american lot would call a match.
You know for lighting your pipe.

WIth Love
Eelco

modwiz
9th February 2014, 18:06
I listened to all of it and my thought at the end was that I wouldn't be at all surprised if he were a member here or PA. It's (nearly) everything that we talk about here in connected condensed way.

So condensed I cannot see it. Unfortunately. Pointing me to examples would be appreciated.

It would be helpful if a true, visionary conversation were to ensue.

Like the kingdom of heaven being at hand, so is our future.

They do require some creation and citizens who can 'vibrate' to the frequency of the creation. Choice is operative and choices will involve acting on them. Not just talking about them. Since the biggest part of the equation is ourselves and our belief systems with the attendant emotional baggage, there is still rigorous self prep work to see to.

I am optimistic.

1inMany
9th February 2014, 18:51
1-It would be helpful if a true, visionary conversation were to ensue...2-They do require some creation and citizens who can 'vibrate' to the frequency of the creation. Choice is operative and choices will involve acting on them. Not just talking about them...3-I am optimistic.

1-Would you please expand on this? Do you mean here, in the tent? Do you mean out in the world at large?

2-I know some of these people ;)

3-I am quite optimistic also. I am waking up to a sense that while the current systems need to change, which likely indicates a "fall," what is upon us is a higher spiritual level for humankind, a balance, the ability to have a more conscious hand in creating reality for anyone who takes advantage of that. I am also optimistic that I will do my part (whenever I figure out what the heck that is).

Eelco
9th February 2014, 18:54
Perhaps we are getting lost in semantics.
Can we not all agree there is a ***BALANCE*** in the Universe???

Or did I miss the boat there?

If there is no balance (so to speak) then how is it there can be such an acknowledged battle going on overhead without some sort of surrender to one side or another???
God splitting up since "he/she/it" is bored and wants to experience???

Rather a wide assortment of possibilities lie within if that is, indeed, the case is it not???

Just to see if I understand..You do not agree there is a universal balance?

I will try not to agree if I can.
Letting go of balance. all there is is direct sensate experience. and yes your thought may be considered a 6th sense in a way. as even though the content of your thoughts mat contain memmories of past and fantasies of future. you are thinking them now.

So where at this exact moment is the battle in your experiental reality?.....
And now?
and now?

can you feel and think at the same time this micro second?
or do they follow each other one after the other and does your mind construe an image of them happening at the same time?

So right now Do NOt think of yoda.
And now do not think of Smurfs?

Did you think about a battle just now?
or light?
or dark.

With Love
Eelco

1inMany
9th February 2014, 18:59
Have you ever written something, and then when you re-read it you wonder, "did I say that...where did that come from?"

I do.

modwiz
9th February 2014, 19:05
1-Would you please expand on this? Do you mean here, in the tent? Do you mean out in the world at large?

2-I know some of these people ;)

3-I am quite optimistic also. I am waking up to a sense that while the current systems need to change, which likely indicates a "fall," what is upon us is a higher spiritual level for humankind, a balance, the ability to have a more conscious hand in creating reality for anyone who takes advantage of that. I am also optimistic that I will do my part (whenever I figure out what the heck that is).

1. Not on my day off.:p
Both. Is the short answer.

2. I do too.:D

3. I, like Tellinger, see two separate societies/cultures co-existing as the first phase after enough awareness generates the conditions of freedom to operate the new culture.

It is just awareness away.

Now for some white tea with melon. Getting 'fuzzy' thinking about it.:ok:

modwiz
9th February 2014, 19:06
Have you ever written something, and then when you re-read it you wonder, "did I say that...where did that come from?"

I do.

Nah. Not me.:rolleyes:

eaglespirit
9th February 2014, 19:11

I do.

I do too!

...especially in the past when I used to be prompted to share much longer prose and poetry of synchronization and higher influence on my journey. Now my sharing poems usually consist of 2 or 4 lines : )
I think it's because I actually have a couple books worth of spiritual quips out there, 1inMany...
so I backed way off.
When I re-read some of those old musings I feel much the same way as You expressed.

modwiz
9th February 2014, 19:24
I got this from a talk Tellinger had with a friend of his who has unraveled a connection of numbers with Source that has a mathematical proving and continuity. One can see this information has turned this engineer into a mystic. His explanation of the dimensional difference between our physical 3-D world and the non-physical world was simple, eloquent and easy to left brain image.

In our 3-D world we have three dimensional space and one dimensional time. Non-physical world is three dimensional time and one dimensional space.

In one dimensional time, all time is 'now'.
We are free to traverse space.

In one dimensional space all space is 'here'.
'They' are free to traverse time.

It is my day off and posting is easy and just flows.

Questions are another thing and they do not fit with my day off plans.:onthequite:

modwiz
9th February 2014, 19:40
An article here by Gordon Duff at VT. It starts off with a video of Simon Parkes (with BR in the upper left hand corner.)

The article is short and topical.

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2014/02/09/tin-foil-hat-or-not/

He mentions Castaneda, Tesla and free energy in this short piece.

Energy is coalescing. Once disparate pieces share common ground in real time. The quickening is upon us.

modwiz
9th February 2014, 21:31
From the Courtney Brown sector.

IMPLICATIONS POSTING #4

Above all else, those who govern seek to control
what the masses accept as true, and there is
nothing that they will not do in order to achieve
this since it is the sole source of their power. The
belief that those who govern would not brazenly
manipulate knowledge simply for their own benefit
is the single most important belief that supports
their continued reign. This belief always leads
to confusion, despair, and relentless cynicism from
within the ranks of those who are controlled. Once
this belief is abandoned, free will returns
absolutely, and great change is inevitable.

Last sentence is where the 'gold' is.

We live on a free choice planet. One reason why the Internet and all of its revealing is permitted is it has to be permitted. It is there because we have free choice. The waters will be muddied and made difficult for the undiscerning and ungrounded. When the implications of what is ours to create is seen and we choose a different vision, one with coherence and wisdom, it will have to be permitted. Rules of the game.

1inMany
9th February 2014, 23:34
It is my day off and posting is easy and just flows. Questions are another thing and they do not fit with my day off plans.:onthequite:

So, just to summarize...on your day off, you answer questions but say you don't, and posting just flows. On your days on, you answer questions and admit it, and posting seems (to me, reading, haha) to flow.

Why don't you just call every day your day off?

:whstl: :)

Oops, that was a question.

:onthequite:

ronin
9th February 2014, 23:46
tat just came to mind?

modwiz
10th February 2014, 00:02
This video runs 22 minutes in presentation. The last 10 seemed devoted to graphics and music. The 432 frequency is brought into profound consideration. Basic and sacred geometry are examined and correlated with frequency. Mayan and Vedic calendars are shown to correlate as well. No loud or annoying music to distract from a well presented narrative.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FY74AFQl2qQ#t=1445

modwiz
10th February 2014, 00:04
tat just came to mind?

What is 'tat'?

My turn for questions.:ha:

ronin
10th February 2014, 00:11
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MliWcu0GoxM

modwiz
10th February 2014, 00:30
'Tat' will go in my unknown pile.:p

ronin
10th February 2014, 00:32
http://i1369.photobucket.com/albums/ag233/ronin123451/DSCF4596_zps54335704.jpg (http://s1369.photobucket.com/user/ronin123451/media/DSCF4596_zps54335704.jpg.html)

my new hoodie.

ronin
10th February 2014, 00:56
This video runs 22 minutes in presentation. The last 10 seemed devoted to graphics and music. The 432 frequency is brought into profound consideration. Basic and sacred geometry are examined and correlated with frequency. Mayan and Vedic calendars are shown to correlate as well. No loud or annoying music to distract from a well presented narrative.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FY74AFQl2qQ#t=1445
the last ten minutes are very emotional.

modwiz
10th February 2014, 02:41
The Sonic Geometry video introduced my to a piece of info that I did not have. All frequency numbers add up to nine.

2-D.3-D and sacred geometrical shapes yield notes. Combination of various classes of geometric shapes produces notes that always resulted in an F# chord being formed. When they did a similar thing comaparing to the Moon, that chord ended up being minor. The video did not catch this as they emphasized finding 'A' 432 in the math without noting the minor chord produced. Minor chords are moodier than major chords which are bright, upbeat and cheery. Hearing a chord shift from major to minor, one hears the shading and drama that is immediately produced. It is a more emotional voicing of a chord.

We know have some energetic correlation to strangeness with Full Moons. That is when the minor chord finds its full strength.

I find that interesting.

Maybe I need a yawn smiley.:p

modwiz
10th February 2014, 03:07
Michael discusses money and the moneyless movement, Ubuntu.

I watched the whole video and think it contains useful dialogue.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4sxwXjqawEw

Chickadee
10th February 2014, 03:16
Oh, boy? I'm sorry? I haven't read. I'm über busy In life and haven't been frequenting. Thanks, Modwiz. Good on you to starting not only a thread , but a deep one. It takes a lot of compassion and commitment to start and actually carry a thread.!!! Good on you! Congratulations!!! Pg 94?!?

Umm, anyhow..
I really will try , well, maybe I'll read the 1st few pages-

Anyways,
To you all..
I know I may seem savy, Cheeky or abrupt?
And well, yea/ I am...
But I'm really just soft and cuddly and shy...
:))
Please don't ever take my as offensive, rude or mean ..
Because- I'm not...
Unless you mess with me- then u bring out the grissley :)
But- you won't even see that here- because well,

I tell you you..
If any of you ever approach me and ask me my name in real life not Internet life... I'd be boggled

My biggest hope here is that ... All u are living life..
Theonetrutj is not life...
You all have shut to do- and it's not here..
Think of this place as a library/
And your subscription is your card...

It's only a SMALL piece. People don't forget to live ..
Cheers, Malc, Spial, church .. And all you who come and go-
Seriously,zz
A forum is not a life.

Calz
10th February 2014, 04:04
So right now Do NOt think of yoda.
And now do not think of Smurfs?

Did you think about a battle just now?
or light?
or dark.

Well smurfed ...

http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110416135723/smurfs/images/a/a2/Movie_Grouchy_Smurf.png

Eelco
10th February 2014, 04:52
Well smurfed ...

http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110416135723/smurfs/images/a/a2/Movie_Grouchy_Smurf.png

:hilarious:

:hugs:

With Love
Eelco

modwiz
10th February 2014, 04:55
Oh boy. Smurfs Up!:ha:

(terrible humor language for an international audience:o)

Eelco
10th February 2014, 05:08
Vi0tje6xfWs

WIth Love
Eelco

modwiz
10th February 2014, 05:14
Vi0tje6xfWs

WIth Love
Eelco

:fpalm::vom::vom::fpalm::ha:

modwiz
10th February 2014, 05:19
Almost time to say good:Knight:

I wonder how long almost will be?:scrhd:

modwiz
10th February 2014, 05:28
I know there has just been a drizzle of banter today, with the focus on tonight.:tea:

It does show signs of life.:dan:

Intelligent life is another story.:p

I would like to thank my fellow banterists.:thup:

The above made me laugh out loud.:shocked:

modwiz
10th February 2014, 05:39
I wanted to see how these smilies work together.

:dan::Knight::dan:

A mirthful combination, IMO.

Calz
10th February 2014, 05:49

Cannot access external smilies (from work) ...

http://cdn.meme.li/i/kcm2m.jpg

modwiz
10th February 2014, 07:01
It is time..........

Good:Knight:

eaglespirit
10th February 2014, 11:01
Time for coffee and a good long pipe : )
http://mrgscigars.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/pipes-tobacco.jpg

Calabash
10th February 2014, 12:21
lol eaglespirit - that pipe looks like it's made of calabash to me . . .? Enjoy :)

Calz
10th February 2014, 16:28

Hard to top that one ... I have dancing banana envy ...

How 'bout a culturally popular meme implanted by the "smilies that be" in their efforts to destroy the family unit ... transgendered smilies ...

http://www.pic4ever.com/images/connie_1.gifhttp://www.pic4ever.com/images/2uge4p4.gifhttp://www.pic4ever.com/images/bollywood1.gif http://www.pic4ever.com/images/151fs445567.gif http://www.pic4ever.com/images/trenchcoat.gifhttp://www.pic4ever.com/images/cowboypistol.gifhttp://www.pic4ever.com/images/2gwb921.gif

No?

http://www.pic4ever.com/images/out.gif

donk
10th February 2014, 17:55
Thank you, Seikou-Kishi. Your contribution is generous.

During a smoke today the word came up in association with something else and it seemed to me that the w-o-r part of the word was as you said and indicated worth/value.

I enjoyed your interpretation for a French Masonic lodge head. Very good.:thup:

Frank Herbert's "Destination:Void" series is really good, in The Jesus Incident, the main character is the ship created the first novel (namesake of the series) that achieves consciousness and becomes a "god" and demands of people "how will you worSHIP?", fun and profound read...it stands alone well if you don't have time for the whole series:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/e/e9/Void2.jpg

Seikou-Kishi
10th February 2014, 18:58
I include this in the hope that people will take four minutes out to listen to something truly moving. It's not a song, just a moving piece of music. I find I never grow tired of it and the music never wears thin. It's a Japanese piece of music, but since it does not feature vocals, this doesn't matter.

I just thought while things were a little more sedate here in the tent, I'd share something that brings me joy in the hope that it might offer you the same. It is Gakkou no Okujou de ("On the School Rooftop") by the Japanese composer Ike Yoshihiro.

It's probably tuned to 440Hz, but perhaps people might enjoy it :-)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HSX34vyH2c4

Calz
10th February 2014, 19:04
Thank you SK ... 4 minutes well spent :)

modwiz
10th February 2014, 19:11
Agreed, Calz.

BabaRa
10th February 2014, 19:35
Very soothing and peaceful. Great find S-K.

PurpleLama
10th February 2014, 20:28
The quickening is upon us.

I am feeling a deep lull, in what appears to be the face of this.

I had to bring about the end of a wild creature, Saturnday night. It was in the form of a very persistent armadillo, and many methods of determent were tried, to no avail. I feel very heavy in the wake of the event, but likewise I have gratitude for what was somehow a gift in some kind of hoo doo medicine kind of way. Armadillo, medicine of boundaries. I should have some good ones, now. Calz chided me for not posting for the last few days, I told him if Mod took Sunday off, I took off the whole weekend. We wizards are always watching, if not participating. The several pages since my last post, I have enjoyed very much.

modwiz
10th February 2014, 20:29
The last couple of days have been momentous for me in mostly private ways (hint). They have left me questioning how to proceed in a useful fashion. Lack of meaningful dialogue around subjects of importance leaves me puzzled. Not a bad place, just not a
productive one.

Haven't had coffee yet. I have a delicious organic Sumatran batch too.

What am I waiting for?????:ha:

Nothing. A brewing I will go.

@PL. I did not see your above post until mine went up.

Calabash
10th February 2014, 20:37
That was lovely SK - it reminded me a little of Mendelssohn's Wings of a Dove . . .

eaglespirit
10th February 2014, 20:38
Haven't had coffee yet. I have a delicious organic Sumatran batch too.

What am I waiting for?????:ha:

Nothing. A brewing I will go.

I'll be right over to enjoy an afternoon cup with You : ) ...spreadn' my wings!

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQgYdB5l3j9h-6uyWMK30QxaD0l0lXR9HAwtxJ_2T9_AHNSyNPE

modwiz
10th February 2014, 20:39
I am feeling a deep lull, in what appears to be the face of this.

I had to bring about the end of a wild creature, Saturnday night. It was in the form of a very persistent armadillo, and many methods of determent were tried, to no avail. I feel very heavy in the wake of the event, but likewise I have gratitude for what was somehow a gift in some kind of hoo doo medicine kind of way. Armadillo, medicine of boundaries. I should have some good ones, now. Calz chided me for not posting for the last few days, I told him if Mod took Sunday off, I took off the whole weekend. We wizards are always watching, if not participating. The several pages since my last post, I have enjoyed very much.

Armadillo is one of my medicine animals*, as if anyone couldn't guess.:p

We forgive you Purple Lama.:D

*(I do list my medicine allies in the beginning of this thread. It was done for a reason.)

Curt
10th February 2014, 20:39
Mod, I've got a question for you. It's something I've been thinking a lot of lately.

How much a part of gaining access to real understanding... is being in a state of truly feeling worthy of it?

modwiz
10th February 2014, 20:40
I'll be right over to enjoy an afternoon cup with You : ) ...spreadn' my wings!

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQgYdB5l3j9h-6uyWMK30QxaD0l0lXR9HAwtxJ_2T9_AHNSyNPE

Like other times we have had but, different.:tea:

modwiz
10th February 2014, 20:51
Mod, I've got a question for you. It's something I've been thinking a lot of lately.

How much a part of gaining access to real understanding... is being in a state of truly feeling worthy of it?

Almost everything, IMO. I am being exact with your language here, "real understanding". Feeling truly worthy, might be different than 'knowing true worth'. True worth comes from knowing thyself. I like the word 'thy' because it contains the (true) nobility, inherent in the formula that Know thyself is. 'Know yourself' has a more mundane language association with it that is not helpful when escaping the mundane is the focus.:eek:

The word 'deem' as in, "I deem it useful" indicates value. To redeem a coupon is to claim the value the coupon holds towards a purchase. Redemption is a re-valuing.

To know thyself is to redeem thyself.

Thanks for the question, Curtis.

Time out to brew coffee. Won't be long.

PurpleLama
10th February 2014, 21:26

I touched on this slightly many posts back, true humility is not about being in a lower place, but being in our proper place. An enviable position it is to be in control of one of these human bodies. Getting outside of our conditioning, we hear something like Christ talking to his disciples, saying "Ye are gods". Seeing deep into the truth of one's self, one learns that nothing in this planetary sphere is more worthy than one's own self. This is, however, a starting position, that the meanest among us has deep down, but through incorrect behavior one creates conditions that must be met before one might get back to that position. The meanest of us, psychopaths, murderers, etc.... One not having such to deal with such in the consciousness will mainly have incorrect ideas/beliefs standing in the way, mostly about one's self.

Melidae
10th February 2014, 21:27
After listening to the Tellinger interview, I have been left with deep peace inside.

If I absorbed what he said correctly (and this is a poor paraphrase of my own making)... we're like children...some of us reaching maturity sooner than others...'teenagers' coming into their own awareness of themselves and the world around them, breaking away from their parents control and finding their own way in life, making their own decisions without 'authority's' guidance.

Of course, I could be way off. Another listen is warranted, but imo very worthy of discourse.

Eelco
10th February 2014, 21:42
Again the children thing. Mark passio and George kavassalis were talking about that too. I didn't pick it up from the Tellinger interview though. So i'll give that another listen.
Something about it doesn't feel exactly right about that though.
Maybe because I am realy tired (just worked an 11 hr shift) it comes in too harsh.

In al my ignorance, failures and even in my chosen stagnation. I AM
Which is waaaaay more than childish playing. teenage misbehaviour or being immature.
It is all that, but that is not all

Although people who think they have some answers, some more spiritual growth..may view themselves as wiser and thus more parent like..

Lets just say that the analogy of immature teenagers, imo does not do justice to the people who are still asleep.
There is a difference between being asleep and behaving like a child..

WIth Love
Eelco

modwiz
10th February 2014, 21:44
After listening to the Tellinger interview, I have been left with deep peace inside.

If I absorbed what he said correctly (and this is a poor paraphrase of my own making)... we're like children...some of us reaching maturity sooner than others...'teenagers' coming into their own awareness of themselves and the world around them, breaking away from their parents control and finding their own way in life, making their own decisions without 'authority's' guidance.

Of course, I could be way off. Another listen is warranted, but imo very worthy of discourse.

It is THE discussion of our transitional time. Not engaging in the conversation is abdication of diligence, IMO. Nobody is happy with 'here' (although I am happy during 'here') but, the bulk of the conversation and threads focus on this.

We have the trip of our lifetime ahead of us and yet no in depth discussion about plans or ideas (proto-plans) regarding the destination ensue. It is seen as of little utility.

The Culture Gloss thread is dying a second death here at TOT. The reflection is not complimentary.

Our culture is not ET culture or Yeti culture. We, the new ones, have not yet invented the culture/society we need to move ahead in the physical world. We cannot inhabit what has not yet been created.

Wisdom sees value/worth/utility and engages it.

modwiz
10th February 2014, 22:05
Although people who think they have some answers, some more spiritual growth..may view themselves as wiser and thus more parent like..

Lets just say that the analogy of immature teenagers, imo does not do justice to the people who are still asleep.

WIth Love
Eelco

Getting stuck on language usage will hopefully not impede view of the vision. Non-participants would be my choice of words.

Words like immature are neither helpful or harmful. It is an emotional trigger word. Time for us to move beyond such distractions. There is real work to do.

I would counsel these gentleman to be more mindful of their language. Their passion for their subjects finds emotional words in their language usage. This hinders clarity, emotional triggers aside.

It is auspicious that clear communication, and the fruit of it, and the Freeman/legal language focus are part of a bigger picture of understanding words and their meanings/implications and how that effects our 3-D reality. I hope others see this connection and the power of it.

modwiz
10th February 2014, 22:11
Sitting with my delicious cup of Sumatran coffee wanting Dan to join me as he posted. A joyous thought.

Actually sitting with him again, this time with some tobacco, might bring a tear of joy to my eye.

That would be delicious.

I think Destiny can arrange this in the future.:thup:

If not, it might just have to be Fated.:p

Melidae
10th February 2014, 22:15

WIth Love
Eelco

This was the impression I was left with, Eelco, and a way I could relate my understanding of what was said. I apologize if I was not clear.

Children are taught to obey all authority and do so believing 'authority' knows best....parents, government, 'spiritual' leaders, etc. It is that belief that keeps us spiritual "children". As one grows in awareness and comes to 'know thyself', one grows into to self-authority...just as a teenager grows and matures to make their own way in the world as adults without the need of parental authority.

Clear as mud?

modwiz
10th February 2014, 22:20
This was the impression I was left with, Eelco, and a way I could relate my understanding of what was said. I apologize if I was not clear.

Children are taught to obey all authority and do so believing 'authority' knows best....parents, government, 'spiritual' leaders, etc. It is that belief that keeps us spiritual "children". As one grows in awareness and comes to 'know thyself', one grows into to self-authority...just as a teenager grows and matures to make their own way in the world as adults without the need of parental authority.

Clear as mud?

Clear as mountain dew, M'lady.:tiphat:

As refreshing too.

Melidae
10th February 2014, 22:31
It is THE discussion of our transitional time. Not engaging in the conversation is abdication of diligence, IMO. Nobody is happy with 'here' (although I am happy during 'here') but, the bulk of the conversation and threads focus on this.

We have the trip of our lifetime ahead of us and yet no in depth discussion about plans or ideas (proto-plans) regarding the destination ensue. It is seen as of little utility.

The Culture Gloss thread is dying a second death here at TOT. The reflection is not complimentary.

Our culture is not ET culture or Yeti culture. We, the new ones, have not yet invented the culture/society we need to move ahead in the physical world. We cannot inhabit what has not yet been created.

Wisdom sees value/worth/utility and engages it.

"We cannot inhabit what has not yet been created."

Then let us begin and create...how fun! http://www.pic4ever.com/images/bliss.gif

Ubuntu philosophy lived by each of us is a good place to start, methinks. Believe it, call it into being by living it...each one right where we are right now.

“I am happy, because you are happy.“ Share the joy!

Fred Steeves
10th February 2014, 22:34
Hi Rad,

My first comment below is a predecessor to the following one. They are separate, yet also related. Also please note that I am not trying to play the role of simple contrarian here of any sort, just that this is *very* closely related to a major part of my attention to "things" these days. Also, I learn best from back and forth conversation with people, not in a Q & A environment, that just doesn't suit me. :) Also, always trying to seek brevity in my posts, please don't mistake that for seeming gruff or short, as it surely is not intended that way, just getting to the point.

I see plans, or ideas of plans of this nature, much the same as I posted earlier today in your other thread concerning labeling. Any idea of any plan we may have it seems to me, is necessarily limited in much the same way as the labeling of our being as something or the other. Also, any great plans that begin to gain widespread traction and attention are always immediately infiltrated. To me anyway, re-accessing our natural tap to the "field" of infinite possibility is the e-ticket ride.

We, the new ones, have not yet invented the culture/society we need to move ahead in the physical world. We cannot inhabit what has not yet been created.

I fully realize that we are natural born Creators, but this *IMO* is also our greatest weakness, and where the great danger also lays in this critical time. Our mass consciousness is being systematically redirected by the vast majority of our alternative community "elite". We are being pulled to focus our intent on creating a future that will by no means serve the seeker (although it has all the false trimmings of being quite loving and happy hippie like), but will very well serve the continuation of the next Age control system. We are the Creators, and "they' are not, so therefore they entice us to Create the next Age for them. A future in their image, not ours.

Cheers,

Fred

Seikou-Kishi
10th February 2014, 22:39
The implicit trust in authority is the most repugnant thing to me. I have said time and again if humanity sorts the issues it has with authority, the issues it has with power will disappear. Power is not the problem, authority is. Woe betide the one who confuse them.

ronin
10th February 2014, 22:39
the next golden age comes to mind.

and it will take what to achieve it?

modwiz
10th February 2014, 22:48
Hi Rad,

My first comment below is a predecessor to the following one. They are separate, yet also related. Also please note that I am not trying to play the role of simple contrarian here of any sort, just that this is *very* closely related to a major part of my attention to "things" these days. Also, I learn best from back and forth conversation with people, not in a Q & A environment, that just doesn't suit me. :) Also, always trying to seek brevity in my posts, please don't mistake that for seeming gruff or short, as it surely is not intended that way, just getting to the point.

I see plans, or ideas of plans of this nature, much the same as I posted earlier today in your other thread concerning labeling. Any idea of any plan we may have it seems to me, is necessarily limited in much the same way as the labeling of our being as something or the other. Also, any great plans that begin to gain widespread traction and attention are always immediately infiltrated. To me anyway, re-accessing our natural tap to the "field" of infinite possibility is the e-ticket ride.

I fully realize that we are natural born Creators, but this *IMO* is also our greatest weakness, and where the great danger also lays in this critical time. Our mass consciousness is being systematically redirected by the vast majority of our alternative community "elite". We are being pulled to focus our intent on creating a future that will by no means serve the seeker (although it has all the false trimmings of being quite loving and happy hippie like), but will very well serve the continuation of the next Age control system. We are the Creators, and "they' are not, so therefore they entice us to Create the next Age for them. A future in their image, not ours.

Cheers,

Fred

Plans are a personal exercise, in essence.

Also, things get infiltrated because there is too much talk and not enough knowing of self to keep infiltrators out.

Less time between a concept and implementation would remedy much of the infiltration at the planning stages where a penny will get one a pound. Unwanted 'idea DNA' gets in early and then the organic growth has unwanted 'genes' in the mix. Ones that produce defective offspring.

I am hopeful because enough will make a choice at their core level and begin the creation.

Those who have their doubts can watch the show and join when they are ready. If the government they chose lets them.

I do see two separate worlds on this planet developing around free choice. Conscious or otherwise. Not choosing is a choice.

Wailing and gnashing of teeth come to mind.

modwiz
10th February 2014, 22:49
The implicit trust in authority is the most repugnant thing to me. I have said time and again if humanity sorts the issues it has with authority, the issues it has with power will disappear. Power is not the problem, authority is. Woe betide the one who confuse them.

So mote it be!

Amen too.:p

modwiz
10th February 2014, 22:50
the next golden age comes to mind.

and it will take what to achieve it?

Golden people.

modwiz
10th February 2014, 22:59
Is anybody in knowledge and meaning of a movement and gesture called the Quenelle?

Here is a group doing it and the meaning could be quite profound.

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/attachment.php?attachmentid=24889&d=1392075679&thumb=1

'Start paging'* the term should bring up articles about this important movement. Important because PTB has gone on red alert around it. The back story is a story on the changing consciousness on this planet.

*The informed persons google.

Seikou-Kishi
10th February 2014, 23:18
Apparently some people think the gesture is anti-semitic because it was invented by a man who once expressed views a gaggle of Jews didn't like. Oy, sometimes, Modwiz, sometimes...

modwiz
10th February 2014, 23:27
Apparently some people think the gesture is anti-semitic because it was invented by a man who once expressed views a gaggle of Jews didn't like. Oy, sometimes, Modwiz, sometimes...

It is pure anti-establishment in meaning and application. Trying to attach an ethnic context to it and conflation with nazi salutes is nothing more than trying to make freedom wear the clothes of racism. Thereby rendering it an abomination to the uninformed. It is a tactic losing ground by the day.

I offer a full quenelle to those who would twist its meaning.

Seikou-Kishi
10th February 2014, 23:33
It is pure anti-establishment in meaning and application. Trying to attach an ethnic context to it and conflation with nazi salutes is nothing more than trying to make freedom wear the clothes of racism. Thereby rendering it an abomination to the uninformed. It is a tactic losing ground by the day.

I offer a full quenelle to those who would twist its meaning.

Sometimes I think we could do with ten of you. I don't know how some people can master that combination of acting like a victim while behaving like a bully, but the Jewish lobby have it down. I have no kinship with them.

modwiz
10th February 2014, 23:37
Sometimes I think we could do with ten of you. I don't know how some people can master that combination of acting like a victim while behaving like a bully, but the Jewish lobby have it down. I have no kinship with them.

I gracefully acknowledge your appreciation.:blsh:

Never been a fan of prestidigitation much myself.

Magic shows still hold millions in thrall.

Figuratively and literally.

modwiz
10th February 2014, 23:52
This is just an audio excerpt of Seth Speaks. I clicked to the 28 minute mark (a random click) and Seth says, "The words 'know thyself' means far more than one will ever suppose".(28:47)

Even five minutes of this will let you know if this material is for you or not. If it is for you, you will find nourishment at a level few sources can give besides our own 'higher' knowing.

Whitefeather had put this up at the other forum and I brought it here. The youtube page has more to follow up on. I cannot recommend exposure to this material highly enough for those who have lots of unanswered questions.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zazy9-2b_J8

Melidae
11th February 2014, 00:07
I still have all the Seth books bought as soon as they were published.

This is the third unique reference to the Seth material I have come across in as many days...deserves a re-read...or a watching? Did not know they were on yt. Thanks, mod.

Somehow I remember Jane Roberts taking a sip of milk as 'Seth' in one of the books...he found it full of chemicals, almost unpalatable and very unlike true, creamy raw milk. Out of the wealth of wisdom in those books, funny the little things that stick with you and the larger wisdoms that become a part of you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5x6HDgDCse4&list=PLAED4270A85F32E60

ronin
11th February 2014, 00:09
with every choice that we make in are lives are we not open to fractal self's?
string theory and our exploration of everything?

if we are here now in the physical and there are other astral.etheric or dimensions that we can tune into.

just how many realities are their that we can experience?

the frequency range of light is ongoing to what we can perceive.

modwiz
11th February 2014, 00:24
with every choice that we make in are lives are we not open to fractal self's?
string theory and our exploration of everything?

if we are here now in the physical and there are other astral.etheric or dimensions that we can tune into.

just how many realities are their that we can experience?

the frequency range of light is ongoing to what we can perceive.

The many realities apart of our greater reality are acknowledged by me but I do not allow for distraction. It is a choice.

I have open lines of communication to these aspects of my greater being. These lines serve for sharing of information across time and space. These lines/nodes are coordinated at the super-conscious/unconscious level and filtered down to ego level as utility requires. This allows for an uncluttered but, connected and enhanced 'now' focus.

The Seth material goes deep into these mechanics.

The Seth material is over 40 years old. I found it at 17. I am now 61. It has informed my entire path. Not as a path but, as a source of knowing myself enough to begin a reasonably coherent path.

ronin
11th February 2014, 00:24
i am the trunk.
the roots.
the branches.
the twigs and the leaves.

where i am on that tree of life is my experience.
my goal is to grow and be one with the forest..

just to be.

in a spiritual sense.

does this make sense to anybody?

or am i just rambling!

modwiz
11th February 2014, 00:27
i am the trunk.
the roots.
the branches.
the twigs and the leaves.

where i am on that tree of life is my experience.
my goal is to grow and be one with the forest..

just to be.

in a spiritual sense.

does this make sense to anybody?

or am i just rambling!

Makes sense for me. Poetic too.

modwiz
11th February 2014, 00:34

This is the third unique reference to the Seth material I have come across in as many days...deserves a re-read...or a watching? Did not know they were on yt. Thanks, mod.

Somehow I remember Jane Roberts taking a sip of milk as 'Seth' in one of the books...he found it full of chemicals, almost unpalatable and very unlike true, creamy raw milk. Out of the wealth of wisdom in those books, funny the little things that stick with you and the larger wisdoms that become a part of you.

Did you buy the last one. The integrative one, IMO?

The Magical Approach: Seth Speaks About the Art of Creative Living (A Seth Book)
http://www.amazon.com/The-Magical-Approach-Speaks-Creative/dp/1878424092/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1392082271&sr=8-1&keywords=magical+approach

At 192 pages it is the 'thinnest' Seth book pagewise. I was glad to see him take all of the metaphysics into the realm for joyful practice. Magical living.

ronin
11th February 2014, 00:40
if we are left alone or have the fortunate opportunity to live in isolation for 3 months and find ourselves maybe we can know thyself.
Jesus and Hermits have done this.
but the majority of people are too controlled by the system that they do not have that choice.
worry and feeding the system is priority.
we have forgot to meditate and feel the flow.

people are lost in a web of lies.

modwiz
11th February 2014, 00:43
Ronin, I wanted to acknowledge you for being one of the forum members who help keep a conversation going. This thread might turn into a triologue without the participation of members like you. There are others.

Acknowledgment and appreciation accorded to all participants.

ronin
11th February 2014, 00:49
just googling trialog

modwiz
11th February 2014, 00:53
but the majority of people are too controlled by the system that they do not have that choice......
people are lost in a web of lies.

The concept of no choice would not hold up to scrutiny of the real situation. I accept that they have chosen and that is fine with me. I accept that because, to my perceptions, it is a fact. Choice is a now stance and dynamic. Many are choosing the devil they know.

Lots of irony in that statement.:rolleyes:

People are lost in a web of lies. A true desire to be freed would create multiple opportunities to make ones way out of the web. Lack of desire to experience these opportunities or act upon them if created is all tied to the individual and their aspirations. Of course, their choices too.

modwiz
11th February 2014, 00:54
just googling trialog

I might have made it up. A conversation among three people is how I intended it.

It is with an 'o', not an 'a'. Triologue.

ronin
11th February 2014, 01:03
The concept of no choice would not hold up to scrutiny of the real situation. I accept that they have chosen and that is fine with me. I accept that because, to my perceptions, it is a fact. Choice is a now stance and dynamic. Many are choosing the devil they know.

Lots of irony in that statement.:rolleyes:

People are lost in a web of lies. A true desire to be freed would create multiple opportunities to make ones way out of the web. Lack of desire to experience these opportunities or act upon them if created is all tied to the individual and their aspirations. Of course, their choices too.

and people that they do not know they have a choice.
but live by the rules that they are governed?

our wish is to free people.
help them in their progress.
but it is a catch 22 situation if you don,t know yourself.
you know something but are not that sure.

you offer love and your buttons are pushed.

maybe new souls have to experience everything.
and it,s all just a laugh?

modwiz
11th February 2014, 01:07
I'm probably not alone in enjoying visits by the word wizard, especially when he works one of his unspells.

If I recall, Oliver, in one of your postings the word sacred was unspelt. Would you grace us with a recap of that word. IIRC, it had some goo on it. There is a method to this request.

Consider yourself politely invoked.:magic:,

modwiz
11th February 2014, 01:16

Do you have any answers to this? A remedial concept?

Your answers would more address 'reality' than mine might.:p

Seikou-Kishi
11th February 2014, 01:24
just googling trialog

[some sort of formatting indicative of whispering]
Don't tell him it's not a real word ;-) the "dia-" in "dialogue" means "through" rather than "two". But keep it under your hat.
[/some sort of formatting indicative of whispering]

modwiz
11th February 2014, 01:24

I see this illusion too. Different perception, clearly.

Choice is not some new age idea. It is part of our culture, in plain sight, within the angel/demon on our shoulders motif.

I am not seeing an abdication of duty so much as I see a choice. One very much in alignment with these times.

'Wailing and gnashing of teeth' does not originate with me or the bible-enthralled. It originates from a respected sector, IMO.

ronin
11th February 2014, 01:26
no Modwiz i have no answers.
i figure that we are all where we are suppose to be.
life and it,s lessons are for the individual.

in time we might reach that global consciousness that we hear often.

but what is time to source?

what is a hundred,thousand or million years?

for source their is no time!

it may just be a gathering of all beings experiences throughout their life's and all ages.

to create what we actually want.

you will experience everything and it may take thousands of years and lifetimes.

and when you have finished with the experiments.

then it is yours to live?

s hit again i hope this makes sense?

modwiz
11th February 2014, 01:27
[some sort of formatting indicative of whispering]
Don't tell him it's not a real word ;-) the "dia-" in "dialogue" means "through" rather than "two". But keep it under your hat.
[/some sort of formatting indicative of whispering]

I guess that could be embarrassing if you did not see the Aspie of my ways.:ha:
Thanks for the quickie.:hilarious:

It is why you are the word wizard, SK.

Organic placement in operation.

1inMany
11th February 2014, 02:25
Ronin, not only are you making sense, but are a joy to read. Thank you for sharing.

And SK...holy cow, you amaze me with what you know!

Seikou-Kishi
11th February 2014, 02:26
O'm probably not alone in enjoying visits by the word wizard, especially when he works one of his unspells.

If I recall, Oliver, in one of your postings the word sacred was unspelt. Would you grace us with a recap of that word. IIRC, it had some goo on it. There is a method to this request.

Consider yourself politely invoked.:magic:,

How could I decline when so flatteringly asked? :-p next time I expect incense and grandiloquent strings of Latin and Greek.

The term "sacred" comes from a pair of words which in the most general sense are taken to refer to holiness. If we were to take a blunt knife and roughly carve them in two, "holy" would express all that is good about the "other" world, while "sacred" would express all that is shunned, taboo and isolated.

Throughout many cultures of the world, this bifurcated sense of the holy resulted in two clear and separate words, and in those cultures, the term corresponding to "sacred" referred to a sense of separation or isolation. Take for example the Old English word for altar, "weofod". It's a combination of two words, "weoh", meaning sacred, and "bed", meaning something upon which something rests, hence a table (the term was much less specific in Old English, though we still see it in flower bed). An altar, then, was a table-set-aside. It was usually set aside for holy things, and hence we can as a matter of convenience conflate the two, but the sense is not a holy table, but a reserved table.

The noun forms for each Latin adjective were respectively Sanctitas and Sacritudo. The former held only positive connotations, while the latter meant blasphemy and profanation. The Pope, for example, is styled sua sanctitas (His Holiness), because of the conceit that the wretched old fool has some recommending characteristic. The full name for cardinals collectively, on the other hand, is the "most sacred college of cardinals" so called not as a claim of holiness, but as a mark of the fact that their lives are dedicated to their priestly goings on. It is also a sign that the college deals only with religious matters, and not at all with other matters.

This is the sense of the term found in the words "consecrate" and "desecrate". To consecrate a church is to take it out of the world of ordinary buildings on ordinary plots of land and say that not only will something otherworldly occur in this space (and equally that this is what is is for), but also that this space is no longer part of the "ordinary" world and different rules apply. To desecrate something is to behave towards or within it in a way proscribed by custom; to break a taboo, that is, those rules.

We can see this theme in all the various liminal rituals that accrue around places considered in some way sacred. As an example, Ise Jingu, the most sacred place in the Shinto religion, purportedly home to a relic of Amaterasu-ōmikami — it's so restricted that only members of the imperial family may enter. Frankly, I think that's because other people entering would risk revealing the fact that no such mirror (the relic) exists, but that's not the point.

Sacredness refers to that condition of being removed from the ordinary world, and of having additional rules and requirements. Sacredness is the term used for the principle that in primitive cultures would be called taboo. There is no difference between an African king being of such a stature that common men are prohibited to look at him and the idea that church ground requires heightened decorum, or else offers protection from malevolent spirits, and so on.

The combination of holiness and sacredness in one thing (which further demonstrates that they're not the same) is seen in the term "sacrosanct". Imagine a monarch during the era of the divine right of kings. Not only was he possessed of a godly anointing that made him better than mere men, he lived under a severe set of rules that made his life very unlike the lives even of the most powerful of his noblemen. A king's touch was reputed to have healing properties, and yet superstition of an entirely different kind linked his condition with the condition of the country; an act against the king was treason by the very fact of the matter — by the law itself.

We see this even today, or perhaps the consequences of it, in the legal fiction established in the UK and since exported to many other monarchies, commonwealth or otherwise. This is the doctrine of "The Crown". All those facets of life which pertained to and derived from that sense of royal sacredness have been partially wrenched off into a ghost, a spectre of former sacredness, the crown. Now it is not that the queen in her person is inviolable (inviolability being essentially a subset of sacredness), but rather that it is the crown which is inviolable.

Sacredness finds common expression even today, and we do not even have to resort to images of Catholics dutifully crossing themselves as they enter church. To this day anybody considered to have gone beyond the bounds of decency in some regard, and therefore being treated with some measure of rejection, is said to have been sent "beyond the pale", the pale being the wall which was little better than a fence or rudimentary marker. The old demarcation of what is here from what is there separated what was civilised and rational from what was barbaric and supernatural. A person exiled from their homestead would find themselves not simply cast out of the village, but thrown into a world in which unpredictable spirits held sway. It was the land of wolves and bears and wights where unpredictable things lived.

Holiness is a small topic. Sacredness is huge. Sacredness is a sense of the superstitious, holiness a sense of the numinous. Sacredness is deciding which fields are fallow and which grow carrots. It's deciding where we stop planting potatoes and start planting onions. Sacredness is a place for everything with everything in its place. It's the book of Leviticus for the Levites and the canons and constitutions of monastic life. Holiness is something the believer drinks in without hesitation; sacredness is everything that fills him with trepidation. Priests just aren't like normal people, you know?

modwiz
11th February 2014, 02:41
Thank you, SK. Scared and sacred. Very good.

Food for thought.

Seikou-Kishi
11th February 2014, 03:33
(By the way, "unspelt" is a fantastic way of putting it)

donk
11th February 2014, 03:37
To be caught in a web of lies (too busy/worried to even notice how ignorance limits our choices) limits our choices. My fearlessness is constrained from contracts written before I learned true respect for personal responsibilty but after I experienced real unconditional love.

I've muddled through gracefully so far, making more than most of it, keeping my soverignty above all. Pursuit of knowing myself--having a real good idea on enough of the aspects that make muddling through much smoother than it sounds.

I like the quiet, the idea of 30 days isolation sounds heavenly. Ah well, all is well.

modwiz
11th February 2014, 03:41
(By the way, "unspelt" is a fantastic way of putting it)

Thank you. I do have my moments.:ht:

They're not all Aspie.:fpalm:

Eelco
11th February 2014, 04:15

Clear as mud?

Very clear.
I guess my emotional response comes from the fact that I see children get Taught that. Well I see them try anyway.
I also see and have noticed in my own being taught that that it is not until the teenage/adulthood phase that people are deciding to swallowing the crap without questioning it.

Mostly children will ask the uncomfortable questions from a place of innocent curiosity. It isn't until they are numbd enough that they accept this "false" authority.
It is my understanding that children/teenagers will start following an authority without question when they have "lost" their ability to play with the rules and regulations the "save" havens of loving authority have set for them. Boundaries.

Not until at some point the vastness of boundryless Life becomes scary and teens start trying to find their "own" way to deal with the deeper questions for which the "save" havens either have no answer or one that doesn't satisfy..

With Love
Eelco

modwiz
11th February 2014, 04:26
I have been pondering the issue of choice and free choice as a cosmic principle. I have also been considering the opinions that see choice as limited or obfuscated by a web of lies.(Using another's words) People are cast as victims and powerless.

As I pondered these confluent issues a thought occurred to me. Anybody I am close with knows where I stand on things in general. In many cases their exposure to these ideas from me is not their first time. After a sentence or two, they "recognize" the subject matter and then dismiss it as 'conspiracy theory stuff'. People know about this information but "choose" to place this information in their 'conspiracy theory drawer". It is put out of sight.

Choice at many points.

I extrapolate my experience in a multiplication of the millions like me, who represent extensions into the 'sleeper' world at large because we rear them, live with them and sleep with some of them. We live with them. The concept that almost all people are not peripherally aware of this movement in consciousness borders on incredible.

My conclusion is the 'sleepers' are not sleeping, they are choosing.

I honor that.

I have chosen too.

Eelco
11th February 2014, 04:34
Choice at many points.
My conclusion is the 'sleepers' are not sleeping, they are choosing.

Honestly?
In my work where as a team of "proffesionals" feel our clients have limited capabilities in choosing what we feel is right. We give them a choice of to items we feel are part of "right" choice. we manipulate all the other choices out of the equation.

In fact there is no choice to be made as not all options are presented.
I see the 'sleeper' as having been manipulated to not see all the choices that are available. Manipulated by those that know how to keep some options out of sight.

Even though it looks like they are choosing to put the label "conspiracy theory bull" to what you are saying. That is mostly not a free choice they made.
But one indoctrinated by various manipulative means. schooling, abuse, fluorated water take your pick.

With Love
Eelco

modwiz
11th February 2014, 04:46
Honestly?

I see the 'sleeper' as having been manipulated to not see all the choices that are available. Manipulated by those that know how to keep some options out of sight.
With Love
Eelco

Yes, honestly. At this time anyway.:p

All of the choices available are not required when the ones available are being ignored/not chosen. Loved ones choose TV over loved ones. All the other choices have nothing to do with this simple equation.

By honoring that choice I no longer see them as sleepers.

My views are subject to change. Wisdom dictates that.:ok:

I really like your avatar Eelco. I like the dignity in it.

Eelco
11th February 2014, 10:08
Yes, honestly. At this time anyway.:p

All of the choices available are not required when the ones available are being ignored/not chosen. Loved ones choose TV over loved ones. All the other choices have nothing to do with this simple equation.

By honoring that choice I no longer see them as sleepers.

My views are subject to change. Wisdom dictates that.:ok:

I really like your avatar Eelco. I like the dignity in it.

Thank you for helping me remove one of my shells so to speak.
And thank you for the the avatar compliment.

As I have just written elsewhere. I am struggling with words at the moment.
The Children, immature, sleepers, sheeple thing has me wondering about how these words seem to conjure up a percieved difference which in reality isn't there.
A few years ago i tried to learn the so called language of light.
A language of glyphs supposidly to use because there were no dichotomising concepts in it.
needless to say I couldn't at that time..
Still it would be great to have and use a unifying language instead of a sepperative one.

As an aside.
I asked Viola to come join us on tot.
Her answer.... I believe in multiple truths.
When she saw me looking at her questioning she asked me to take another look at this forums name.
Gotta love her direct approach to words

With Love
Eelco

Fred Steeves
11th February 2014, 10:21

We, the new ones, have not yet invented the culture/society we need to move ahead in the physical world. We cannot inhabit what has not yet been created.

I fully realize that we are natural born Creators, but this *IMO* is also our greatest weakness, and where the great danger also lays in this critical time. Our mass consciousness is being systematically redirected by the vast majority of our alternative community "elite". We are being pulled to focus our intent on creating a future that will by no means serve the seeker (although it has all the false trimmings of being quite loving and happy hippie like), but will very well serve the continuation of the next Age control system. We are the Creators, and "they' are not, so therefore they entice us to Create the next Age for them. A future in their image, not ours.[/QUOTE]

Also, things get infiltrated because there is too much talk and not enough knowing of self to keep infiltrators out.

Less time between a concept and implementation would remedy much of the infiltration at the planning stages where a penny will get one a pound. Unwanted 'idea DNA' gets in early and then the organic growth has unwanted 'genes' in the mix. Ones that produce defective offspring.

I am hopeful because enough will make a choice at their core level and begin the creation.

Those who have their doubts can watch the show and join when they are ready. If the government they chose lets them.

I do see two separate worlds on this planet developing around free choice. Conscious or otherwise. Not choosing is a choice.

I absolutely agree that not choosing is a choice, one of infinite choices to be made on some grand sliding scale from total ignorance, to it's polar opposite. I see different worlds developing as well, but a lot more than just two. This is just my own little pet "seeing", subject to change just as yours are, but I see as many worlds being developed as there are people to make the various choices.

Of course when one has (finally) grown weary of their own self created "hell", they begin to make different choices don't they?

Eelco
11th February 2014, 10:52
I am hoping for one world where people with different interrests will gravitate to each other to enjoy each others company.
Not neccisarily be in a chosen slave/master paradigm. Thats not a choice thats manipulative coercion. I will wait for them until i am absolutely sure. That it is a choice that is made of free will. Not one that is made because of fear and ignorance.

The gap between where I'm at and where i want the world to be seems insurpassible.
very tiny steps.
Very small scale progress.

WIth Love
Eelco
Who you probbably will not win a war with

Calabash
11th February 2014, 11:29

our wish is to free people.
help them in their progress.
but it is a catch 22 situation if you don,t know yourself.
you know something but are not that sure.

you offer love and your buttons are pushed.

maybe new souls have to experience everything.
and it,s all just a laugh?

It's very very difficult ronin. just take one scenario: it's late at night and you're sitting at a red light and there's no traffic. we all wait just the same (even though we learned about stop signs after the age of 6 :)). And for the renegades among us who do run red lights, you're still aware of flouting it. . . .Likewise we KNOW there is just one here, yet the transition from knowing it to adjusting to it (and living it) is about the same as Rad's suggestion to "know thyself". Unfortunately we're spending too much time on the forum to work on that - in case we miss another 100 pages of nuggets, talking of which - I thought somebody said Rob might be joining us again. . .

Calabash
11th February 2014, 11:33

Hi Curtis - I thought that not being in a state of truly feeling worthy was a trick of the ego - Eckhart Tolle calls it false ego - and it's another trickster to delay our development. Kick it to the kerb :)

Melidae
11th February 2014, 11:40
The Seth material is over 40 years old. I found it at 17. I am now 61. It has informed my entire path. Not as a path but, as a source of knowing myself enough to begin a reasonably coherent path.

Oh thanks, mod. Will now freely admit I found the Seth books at age 18...I am now 62. Revealing such does not bother me...the length of time it has taken to overcome self-doubt and speak freely would be an embarrassment had I not tossed such emotion out in the trash during one of my greater clean-ups.

Raised in a Roman Catholic home, Seth Speaks broke the last tiny threads connecting me to the Catholic guilt I had been programmed with since birth...a truly freeing experience.

iirc, The Magical Approach: Seth Speaks About the Art of Creative Living (A Seth Book) was the one in which Seth advised Jane Roberts through her illness just prior to her death...from cancer?...when she was in so much pain. Wow, pulled that out from you know where...I believe that to be a true memory from over 40 years ago.

Yep, really need to read the Seth material again from my current perspective.

Calabash
11th February 2014, 11:54

I've just returned from Hidden Hand and my fear is that we have already been through the Game of Life and the veil of forgetfulness has already descended.

There is much (diversity) to comment upon in this thread but in a desire to give others a turn I will retire until tomorrow.

Can we talk about animal medicine cards at all? Maybe this deserves its own thread . . . .

Melidae
11th February 2014, 12:02
Very clear.
I guess my emotional response comes from the fact that I see children get Taught that. Well I see them try anyway.
I also see and have noticed in my own being taught that that it is not until the teenage/adulthood phase that people are deciding to swallowing the crap without questioning it.

Mostly children will ask the uncomfortable questions from a place of innocent curiosity. It isn't until they are numbd enough that they accept this "false" authority.
It is my understanding that children/teenagers will start following an authority without question when they have "lost" their ability to play with the rules and regulations the "save" havens of loving authority have set for them. Boundaries.

Not until at some point the vastness of boundryless Life becomes scary and teens start trying to find their "own" way to deal with the deeper questions for which the "save" havens either have no answer or one that doesn't satisfy..

With Love
Eelco

My seventeen year old granddaughter has questioned everyone and everything all her life...and has paid the price for not following any authority in blind obedience. If something did not make sense in her search for balance and justice (yes, she's a Libran), she would question and seek discourse.

In questioning her second grade teacher, she was punished and ostrasized from her peers whose parents would no longer let them befriend her. At the time she became withdrawn, and much pondering went on in her little brain.

She came to the conclusion there was no need to challenge authority in front of others...such challenge caused the ones challenged to become defensive and did not satisfy her need to discuss...that it was the appearance of accepting that which was taught while continuing her search for truth that was important.

donk
11th February 2014, 12:33
If only he kiddies knew, how important it is to "know thyself". The game is rigged against them, against me as a father. You'd think it'd be easier to simply convince a child that there are choices, thinking is one of them, usually one of the better ones.

Unfortunately we're more attracted to shiny things and other people's ideas, it's so easy to get sucked in to someone else's reality. It's not all of our fault, someone with considerable resources is making sure we're hooked on novelty and physical pleasures rather than actually thinking & healing & empowering ourselves. Sad state of affairs...

PurpleLama
11th February 2014, 15:00
If only he kiddies knew, how important it is to "know thyself". The game is rigged against them, against me as a father. You'd think it'd be easier to simply convince a child that there are choices, thinking is one of them, usually one of the better ones.

Unfortunately we're more attracted to shiny things and other people's ideas, it's so easy to get sucked in to someone else's reality. It's not all of our fault, someone with considerable resources is making sure we're hooked on novelty and physical pleasures rather than actually thinking & healing & empowering ourselves. Sad state of affairs...

Making regular camping trips, sans electronics, into some kind of family tradition would be one idea. Good for you and the kiddos, as nature has a way of bringing us back to ourselves. Added bonus, learn some survival skills that you can show off and act nonchalant about, and take a few steps back toward becoming He-man in his estimation.

PurpleLama
11th February 2014, 16:28

I confess, The Nature of Personal Reality is the only Seth book I have consumed in its totality, but I have been through it two or three times. The only thing I recall Seth having Rupert to sip on in session was beer.

modwiz
11th February 2014, 18:01
There is much (diversity) to comment upon in this thread but in a desire to give others a turn I will retire until tomorrow.

Can we talk about animal medicine cards at all? Maybe this deserves its own thread . . . .

Animal medicine is always a good topic. It leads us back to Gaia. An important angle, OMO.

Not sure a new thread is needed. I will take it under consideration.

I think this thread is a good place.

PurpleLama
11th February 2014, 18:15
Animal medicine is always a good topic. It leads us back to Gaia. An important angle, OMO.

Not sure a new thread is needed. I will take it under consideration.

I think this thread is a good place.

As long as we get to post the (oftentimes) hokey little poems that attend each animal in the Medicine Card book. :o

1inMany
11th February 2014, 18:16
It leads us back to Gaia.

How so?

1inMany
11th February 2014, 18:20
And why is it called animal medicine? There are animal spirits (guides?), but then there is animal medicine. I don't understand the difference, I don't think, or why there is a difference.

modwiz
11th February 2014, 18:22
A video by the Snordster here hinting at the quickening.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_slYPz1khbM

modwiz
11th February 2014, 18:25
How so?

The animals are Her's.

modwiz
11th February 2014, 18:26
And why is it called animal medicine? There are animal spirits (guides?), but then there is animal medicine. I don't understand the difference, I don't think, or why there is a difference.

It is fine to see them as the same.

Eelco
11th February 2014, 18:52
I did some on-line animal totem test this morning.
Guess what came up on top?

Owl it was.

With Love
Eelco

Eelco
11th February 2014, 18:59
Just to let you know Modwiz I am thinking about the creation questions you are asking.
And contemplating a response. To be honest. I don't know where to begin as it seems to tie into the words problems I seem to be having at the moment and my idea's about the hidden hand material..

to be continued.......

With Love
Eelco

modwiz
11th February 2014, 19:08

Owl it was.

With Love
Eelco

During a smoke yesteday, seated on a boulder, I was looking into the eyes of a deer about 45 feet/15 meters away. I was smoking and it was eating some moutain laurel leaves. Not a food they like. It had a black back and top of head. Deer has been guiding me in regards to this thread.

During my last smoke a little while ago, I heard a single crow cawing, no others answered back. I heard it caw twice from two separate locations. A lone crow is not common.

Crow is one of my medicine partners.
I still quieted myself, went within, and checked to see if any 'violation' of cosmic law and my contracts with it needed attending to. Despite a deep inward look, nothing showed.

All is well.

PurpleLama
11th February 2014, 19:16

Owl it was.

With Love
Eelco

Owl...
Magic,
Omens,
Time and space.
Does the truth emerge?
Casting out Deception,
Silent flight,

Sacred Medicine Bird.

( I'm a little disappointed, this one was not very hokey.)

modwiz
11th February 2014, 19:17
Just to let you know Modwiz I am thinking about the creation questions you are asking.
And contemplating a response. To be honest. I don't know where to begin as it seems to tie into the words problems I seem to be having at the moment and my idea's about the hidden hand material..

to be continued.......

With Love
Eelco

Did you notice that Hidden Hand was showing some very clear philos toward their querents? Imagine the discipline required to hold a course where naturally occurring philo/agape has to be checked.

That said, they have chosen their task and we have.....................not sure/:scrhd:

Not sure about 'we'. Very clear about 'I'.

STO for me and the work it will involve.

PurpleLama
11th February 2014, 19:18
During a smoke yesteday, seated on a boulder, I was looking into the eyes of a deer about 45 feet/15 meters away. I was smoking and it was eating some moutain laurel leaves. Not a food they like. It had a black back and top of head. Deer has been guiding me in regards to this thread.

During my last smoke a little while ago, I heard a single crow cawing, no others answered back. A lone crow is not common.

Crow is one of my medicine partners.
I still quieted myself, went within, and checked to see if any 'violation' of cosmic law and my contracts with it needed attending to. Despite a deep inward look, nothing showed.

All is well.

According to my wife, her granny used to say that the single crow cawing was a spirit crow, and called to/from the other side....

modwiz
11th February 2014, 19:20
Owl...
Magic,
Omens,
Time and space.
Does the truth emerge?
Casting out Deception,
Silent flight,

Sacred Medicine Bird.

If we discuss medicine cards we will have ample opportunities to enjoy the nuggets of mirth some of the poems contain.:D

modwiz
11th February 2014, 19:21
According to my wife, her granny used to say that the single crow cawing was a spirit crow, and called to/from the other side....

That is what I got too. I sought to minimize drama.

How unmarketable of me.:p

PurpleLama
11th February 2014, 19:24
Her great grandmother was full blooded native.... My wife very much has the same look about her. Do not be deceived by her petite figure, she packs a wallop.

Eelco
11th February 2014, 19:24
Owl...
Magic,
Omens,
Time and space.
Does the truth emerge?
Casting out Deception,
Silent flight,

Sacred Medicine Bird.

Yup sound like me.
Always looking for magic in the mundane and ordinary. ;)

With Love
Eelco

Eelco
11th February 2014, 19:26
Did you notice that Hidden Hand was showing some very clear philos toward their querents? Imagine the discipline required to hold a course where naturally occurring philo/agape has to be checked.

Thank you. Yes I did.
I was unsure how you viewed the hidden hand stuff.
To me it very much had a feel of guiding towards a particular outcome..
Didn't feel right.

With Love
Eelco

modwiz
11th February 2014, 19:33
Bat and owl are power animals for me. Bat being the strongest. It started when I saved one from my wife's cats. I put on some gloves and scooped it up in my hat. Gently restraining it in the hat with my hand, we looked at each other and we bonded. I took it outside and let it fly away.

In the past I have had a bat flying around in my bedroom and at that time, there was an eerie factor with that. Since my bonding, I like when they are around my head feeding on the insects attracted to my infra red and carbon dioxide outputs. The white nose disease Eastern bats are suffering from in the USA, is heavy upon me.

Bees and bats, some of my favorite animals are fading currently. They would appreciate prayers and energy.

1inMany
11th February 2014, 19:36
Yup sound like me.

With Lovez
Eelco

How is that working out, looking for the magic in the mundane? Because I'm finding it everywhere, here recently.

modwiz
11th February 2014, 19:38
Thank you. Yes I did.
I was unsure how you viewed the hidden hand stuff.
To me it very much had a feel of guiding towards a particular outcome..
Didn't feel right.

With Love
Eelco

They have an agenda in 'competition' with ours. I am reluctant to use the word 'ours' because it presumes everyone reading is committed to an STO expression of being. I will use it for practical reasons now.

I found the HH material useful for understanding some motivations of an organized counterforce on this planet.

Other observations too. Nothing to help us plan our future, IMO.

modwiz
11th February 2014, 19:52
The primary, and functional, meaning of apocalypse is, unveiling or disclosure.

It would appear we are in the beginning stages of an apocalypse. The recent quickening being part of this beginning.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=06X5HYynP5E

PurpleLama
11th February 2014, 19:58
For the last severa years, I have had some sort of interna vetting process running, and very little material have I been able to get through. The alarm bells will often start before the bs even has a chance to begin. The Hidden Hand material fell into this category, I did not make it ten pages into the material, it was not for me.

Most of the reading I have done in the last few years has been on PA, needless to say watching the bells ring whilst perusing a forum becomes an entertaining sideshow in itself. I have discovered my voice for teaching through sharing of experience or insights, and I feel much growth has occured through alll these widelly varied interactions I have found in places such as these, more than I would have had the time been spent studying all the hard copy.

modwiz
11th February 2014, 20:12
For the last severa years, I have had some sort of interna vetting process running, and very little material have I been able to get through. The alarm bells will often start before the bs even has a chance to begin. The Hidden Hand material fell into this category, I did not make it ten pages into the material, it was not for me.

Most of the reading I have done in the last few years has been on PA, needless to say watching the bells ring whilst perusing a forum becomes an entertaining sideshow in itself. I have discovered my voice for teaching through sharing of experience or insights, and I feel much growth has occured through alll these widelly varied interactions I have found in places such as these, more than I would have had the time been spent studying all the hard copy.

My six letter middle name has l-u-c-i as the first four letters. I felt a certain 'compulsion' to be aware of the material. It is an unnecessary detour for many.

Eelco
11th February 2014, 20:25
How is that working out, looking for the magic in the mundane? Because I'm finding it everywhere, here recently.

Difficult to say.
As they appear equally ordinary and only make the magical known in my musings.

Nothing like in the movies and yet profoundly synchromysticalyistical.
Like random letters popping up in my signature...:rolleyes:

WIth love
Eelco

modwiz
11th February 2014, 20:40
Beer, beer, beer, beer, beer, beer.

Where's Playdo?:scrhd:

modwiz
11th February 2014, 20:47
Hmm. The quiet might presage a night off. It is certainly signaling a tobacco break.

Into the void we go.:spinning:

Seikou-Kishi
11th February 2014, 20:56
My six letter middle name has l-u-c-i as the first four letters. I felt a certain 'compulsion' to be aware of the material. It is an unnecessary detour for many.

I'm plumbing for Lucian. It's a good name with a good meaning.

modwiz
11th February 2014, 21:11
I'm plumbing for Lucian. It's a good name with a good meaning.

'en'.

PurpleLama
11th February 2014, 21:37
Just talking smack* about the HH, and I almost lost a digit. The middle finger of my left hand has a nasty gash as of about ten minutes ago. :eek:

Just so folks know, it is not a serious, nor fearful, suggestion. Always looking for the humor, even in the midst of painful circumstance, as long as my typing remains unhindered.

PurpleLama
11th February 2014, 21:38
It is certainly signaling a tobacco break.

Great idea, see you in about 15 minutes....

modwiz
11th February 2014, 21:52
Just talking smack* about the HH, and I almost lost a digit. The middle finger of my left hand has a nasty gash as of about ten minutes ago. :eek:

Just so folks know, it is not a serious, nor fearful, suggestion. Always looking for the humor, even in the midst of painful circumstance, as long as my typing remains unhindered.

Good advice, my friend.

Respect is nothing to fear.

The veil is so thin these days. Another indication of an 'apocalypse' at hand.

Said with humor.:D

Middle finger, eh?:scrhd:

PurpleLama
11th February 2014, 22:06
Ah,it was meant to be humorous, that I was suggesting a link between what I said of the HH and the injury that followed.

Although, it has not ecaped us that it was indeed the middle finger. Such is the humor of universe.

I have recently been trying the hand rolled type of smoke, and I am happy now to report no impeded functionality on the hand rolling front. I had never tried it, and I have been looking to change my relationship with tobacco for some time, to the point I bought a pipe about a year ago. Unfortunately, my wife did not like the smell of it, said it reminded her of her mother (sorry, eelco). So far, so good, it is a different smoking experience altogether. The cigarettes are so much stronger than the Seneca's I am used to, that I am smoking far less, and getting a head off it*.

modwiz
11th February 2014, 22:12
Ah,it was meant to be humorous, that I was suggesting a link between what I said of the HH and the injury that followed.

Although, it has not ecaped us that it was indeed the middle finger. Such is the humor of universe.

I have recently been trying the hand rolled type of smoke, and I am happy now to report no impeded functionality on the hand rolling front. I had never tried it, and I have been looking to change my relationship with tobacco for some time, to the point I bought a pipe about a year ago. Unfortunately, my wife did not like the smell of it, said it reminded her of her mother (sorry, eelco). So far, so good, it is a different smoking experience altogether. The cigarettes are so much stronger than the Seneca's I am used to, that I am smoking far less, and getting a head off it*.

That 'head' is one reason I use tobacco and use it with intention. Less usage makes the 'head' part of it always there. Something that is gone in most habitual smoking. That 'head' reminds me I am dealing with a powerful medicine.

Power and respect are natural 'partners'.

Ritual tobacco use is in alignment with its purpose as a medicine plant, IMO.

PurpleLama
11th February 2014, 22:26
Posted by lysander (here)
There's been something niggling me for a while, there's a school of thought that says we are put on earth to learn lessons, more specifically that we are coming back to learn something we didn't grasp last time. I hear examples such as previously you had such and such a problem and in this life you're being positioned to overcome the previous problem and learn the lesson.

My problem understanding this is: at the higher level where our "higher consciousness" is positioning us into a situation to learn a lesson, that lesson is clearly known by the higher self already, and that higher self being us. ie we already know this lesson on some level.

One explanation for this may be that we're experiencing these lessons in fragmented linear time, where as our higher consciousness experiences it all "now".

Before we start getting into arguments over terminology I'm classing the level of knowing that is sending us here as not yet back to source, so for example some may say "over soul" others "higher consciousness" etc.
There is a question of mechanics, between what mode of operation exists here, and that of the "other side".

Here, you can do anything, you can change anything, but as a rule you can't know all there is to know about anything.

There, you can know anything and everything, have access to all the wisdom of the universe, but you are in a state where what is, is, and you cannot do anything with this knowledge, as it relates to the self.

So, you pack up a portion of yourself and send it off to school. This portion goes, and experiences, and learns or not learns, according to the conditions/probabilities that you have set for it, and also according to what it chooses in relation to the knowledge it gains through its own experience.

Once the incarnation is done, it comes back, and by what difference it made with itself it changes you ever so slightly, and what would otherwise be changeless and eternal gets to experience what planets like these know all about....

Growth.

(This is a post that caught my eye at PA, just as I got back to the computer, and my response to it. I thought I would share the moment's inspiration)

modwiz
11th February 2014, 22:33
A child's memories as an adult.

"Turning around and around
we would fall to the gound.
That was how we got high.

We went rolling down hills,
we didn't need any pills,
We paid no attention to time."

From "Seems Like Yesterday" by Hradagast

eaglespirit
11th February 2014, 22:41

Methinks Your Wife may like this aroma, PL : )

http://img.cigar.com/p/300/misc/pb-cba.jpg

PurpleLama
11th February 2014, 22:42
So that's Hrad and not Rad? :belief:

PurpleLama
11th February 2014, 22:44
Methinks Your Wife may like this aroma, PL : )

http://img.cigar.com/p/300/misc/pb-cba.jpg

Actually, Dan, I fear that was exactly what she didn't like. I may follow Playdo's lead, and smoke some of the non aromatic tobacco in the pipe, to mix it up a bit. The rolling tobacco in a pipe packs a serious punch.

modwiz
11th February 2014, 22:55
So that's Hrad and not Rad? :belief:

Yes.

modwiz
11th February 2014, 23:03
My Tobacco brand. Had to take a picture of it on my desk, as I could find no pic to copy from the web,

http://i1303.photobucket.com/albums/ag152/modwiz/DSCN0871_zpsc5014b60.jpg (http://s1303.photobucket.com/user/modwiz/media/DSCN0871_zpsc5014b60.jpg.html)

eaglespirit
11th February 2014, 23:04
Here, you can do anything, you can change anything, but as a rule you can't know all there is to know about anything.

There, you can know anything and everything, have access to all the wisdom of the universe, but you are in a state where what is, is, and you cannot do anything with this knowledge, as it relates to the self.

So, you pack up a portion of yourself and send it off to school. This portion goes, and experiences, and learns or not learns, according to the conditions/probabilities that you have set for it, and also according to what it chooses in relation to the knowledge it gains through its own experience.

Once the incarnation is done, it comes back, and by what difference it made with itself it changes you ever so slightly, and what would otherwise be changeless and eternal gets to experience what planets like these know all about....

Growth.

(This is a post that caught my eye at PA, just as I got back to the computer, and my response to it. I thought I would share the moment's inspiration)

Thanks for sharing here...I would not have caught it there anytime soon.

Part of my 'growth' in this current lifetime was working through a major issue and besetting that I was unable to overcome in previous lives...considering it a 'higher' gift that I was also given this knowledge of 'success at last' during my 'very high vibration' times n 2007. My gratitude and enthusiasm was also heightened and allowed me a new calm and peace that energized my every new step in beautiful ways : )

1inMany
11th February 2014, 23:21
I love the smell of Captain Black, dan. The white pouch too. Mmmmmm. Of course, I've been enjoying it for, oh, about 22 years. Haven't been smelling it too much here lately.

You guys almost make me want to roll my own. Of course it has been many, many years since rolling...anything. So I will leave that to you. Enjoy.

modwiz
11th February 2014, 23:31
I love the smell of Captain Black, dan. The white pouch too. Mmmmmm. Of course, I've been enjoying it for, oh, about 22 years. Haven't been smelling it too much here lately.

You guys almost make me want to roll my own. Of course it has been many, many years since rolling...anything. So I will leave that to you. Enjoy.

Rolling your own is good confirmation that the opposable thumb gene is firmly in place.:ha:

I still like bananas.:p

Melidae
11th February 2014, 23:35
Yup sound like me.

With Love
Eelco

There are such things as mundane and ordinary?????

Only magic exists in the now! Every present moment is a gift, unique and meant to be enjoyed.

I am grateful for a lifetime of unique, magical moments.

Eelco
12th February 2014, 03:20
There are such things as mundane and ordinary?????

Only magic exists in the now! Every present moment is a gift, unique and meant to be enjoyed.

After being told that I would not live to see my 5th birthday, I am grateful for a lifetime of unique, magical moments.

Yes I think there seems to be..
Magical isn't it.

WIth Love
Eelco

Eelco
12th February 2014, 03:29

Thats ok. My wife despises smoking. So for the last 15 years I am exclusively smoking outside of the house.
Took me the 4th minute after the delivery of our 3d daughter to make the deal with her that if she stopped bugging me about my smoking habbits I would agree to a 5th child.
That worked out great ever since. I've got to love yet another child(and another) and she will defend my right to smoke to the teeth.

I've been rolling my own since 1981-ish.
It is only on very rare occasions that i wil accept an offered cigarette. As the smoking of it just does not taste like anything to me.
You should definetly try an unperfumed pipe tobacco PL.

With Love
Eelco
Who is hoping to have a friend grow him some tobacco this year.

Eelco
12th February 2014, 03:39

Growth.

Thank you for bringing this topic into the tent..
I'd like to offer a different perspective if I may.

You are no different than the all.
Meaning the life is the learning and the change. No soul or higher self that stands between you right here and now and all that is.
I have concluded that the remembering of previous lifetimes are is due to the fact that an intention as a creational act will stick around until fullfilled.
In the magic of a creational intent a imprint is made of the person intending and stored with the intent.

When we come to life as a human being we agree to do our part in co-creating. Part of that equation is fullfilling some unfullfilled intents that are floating around in this space and that we somehow resonate with.

The mental construct of Soul and Higher self(s) up through the dimensions are just that mental constructs to convey an idea of seperatedness from all that is.
Maybe not a popular conclusion, but makes sense to me..

WIth Love
Eelco

modwiz
12th February 2014, 03:54
The mental construct of Soul and Higher self(s) up through the dimensions are just that mental constructs to convey an idea of seperatedness from all that is.

WIth Love
Eelco

I can follow your logic.

Considerations of popularity are often at odds with common sense.

I'm with common sense/logic.

Eelco
12th February 2014, 08:03
On gods, hidden hands, creation and the power of idea’s

The last few days I thought. Which I seem to do a lot.

Ideas end convictions about the Sumerian gods, bloodlines and how to create the world I want have been the focus of these thoughts. I listened to what is said here, to Michael Tellinger, Mark Passio en George Kavasselis and I cannot shake the feeling that we are missing something.

Mod has on a few occasions tried to steer the conversation towards how to actually start creating the world we want without that conversation to really take of if I read his posts right.

In this post I’ll try to verbalize what I think.

To start with the hidden hand material. I haven’t read it al just a few pages. When doing so I can’t shake the feeling that the person conveying his message is doing a bloody good job in orchestrating a consensus in how this system is working.

Calling himself duty bound to give truthful answers to our questions and by doing so honouring “his” idea of how free will works.

As I said maybe I should read more of it. But the gist I am getting out of it is that his audience is being steered to a worldview. Which in the end I find I refuse to accept however logical he states his answers.

The above was written yesterday. I will leave it in as a reminder how fleeting and impermanent ideas can be and how the above with a few words from mod(ern)wiz(ards) help shape the following.

I think the reason that a joint effort to change the world in with a different paradigm than what we have now is impossible. Reason being that life and creation do not work that way. It takes an act against creation to shape a society beyond natural law. And as every phenomenon in life may be just like the Buddha said: impermanent, not self and intrinsically unsatisfactory. (I am taking this as an axiom for now) creating something that will satisfy, be permanent and contain you needs an act of god. Or in our case the creation of someone who will by conscious act take the role of God like the Annunaki did long time ago.

Take the (in my mind) absolute divine timing and content of the temporary structure we call Rhosgobels tent at TOT. It is created to be temporary, it is open for whatever unfolds and has its own demise already contained in it. Either by serving its purpose and coming to its natural conclusion or changing the canvas to stone when the fabric is starting to show signs of wear and tear.

The very awakening that makes us so called spiritually aware makes it impossible to create permanent structures in the way the Annunaki could create this monstrosity of a society by manipulating their agenda and using the creational forces of almost every human being on the planet.

Smallish pockets of awakened people everywhere living in accordance to their inner inspiration is what in the end will arise. All we can do is show people the way. Not force them into an Ubuntu society.

I dearly hope to be proven wrong and am very open for more hopeful idea’s and insights as this one, although personally liberating does not contain an answer on how to reach people and teach them to see through the veils of misdeception.

With Love
Eelco

Calz
12th February 2014, 08:31
A bit off topic here ... but in lieu of a few rumored wizards lingering about ... ... it would appear that in addition to the UK problems with rain there is another weather related concern to consider.

At least one of said flavors of wizard lives close to the area expected to be impacted.

Perhaps a bit of that weather "voodoo" that you "all" do???

Southeast usa about to get smacked with a severe ice storm. Remember a couple weeks all the problems only a couple inches of snow caused Atlanta???

... well if this plays out as predicted it will be *dramatically* worse as due to the southern climate they are suggesting a *massive* ice storm.

Much worse than snow.

It is heavy and accumlates on electrical wires as well as all the trees breaking off many many branches falling onto homes, roads and yes margaret ... electrical lines.

If it comes to fruition (if) there could be literally millions of people without electricity for who knows how long???

In the parts of the country that get things like this on a seasonal basis it is sort of a natural thinning kind of thing (like forest fires) taking out the old and weakening branches. Deep south ... to have some heavy ice on trees that are not used to it???

Anyway ... no wish to cause fear but putting out the word (many in usa are now aware).

Interesting on the CNN vid (included) the guy suggested "armageddon" ... which in these days of weather wars may not be too far from the truth???

http://www.cnn.com/2014/02/12/us/weather-ice-vs-snow/index.html?hpt=hp_c2

http://www.usnews.com/pubdbimages/image/60541/widemodern_icestorm_1226620x379.jpg

PurpleLama
12th February 2014, 12:07
Thank you for bringing this topic into the tent..
I'd like to offer a different perspective if I may.

You are no different than the all.
Meaning the life is the learning and the change. No soul or higher self that stands between you right here and now and all that is.
I have concluded that the remembering of previous lifetimes are is due to the fact that an intention as a creational act will stick around until fullfilled.
In the magic of a creational intent a imprint is made of the person intending and stored with the intent.

When we come to life as a human being we agree to do our part in co-creating. Part of that equation is fullfilling some unfullfilled intents that are floating around in this space and that we somehow resonate with.

WIth Love
Eelco

Actually, I quite agree that what we refer to as higher self, dimensions, etc are all mental constructs created by us, and the implication that what seems separate is actually all one whole thing. Every intent is a pre-existing thought form, which is chosen by what we are/are projecting at a given moment and is presented to us as a thought to think,, a desire to be had, whatever. What I see is although from here we have linear time which influences not just what but how we perceive, from this other perspective this portioning away and the returning of said portion is all at once, an energetic dance that is one continuous movement which from our limited view is a multitude of separate occurences. The mental constructs are limiting, but outside of pure awareness we are all so limited that what we can do is only apprehend an approximation of what is, and we create constructs so we can engage as the human being is able. As a wizard, it is necessary that I be able to interact with these constructs thereby inflluencing the reflection we find ourselves in of all that is. Infinity goes up and down.

Eelco
12th February 2014, 14:23
Every intent is a pre-existing thought form, which is chosen by what we are/are projecting at a given moment and is presented to us as a thought to think,, a desire to be had, whatever.

What I see is although from here we have linear time which influences not just what but how we perceive, from this other perspective this portioning away and the returning of said portion is all at once, an energetic dance that is one continuous movement which from our limited view is a multitude of separate occurences.

The mental constructs are limiting, but outside of pure awareness we are all so limited that what we can do is only apprehend an approximation of what is, and we create constructs so we can engage as the human being is able. As a wizard, it is necessary that I be able to interact with these constructs thereby inflluencing the reflection we find ourselves in of all that is. Infinity goes up and down.

I like the distinction that for you as a wizard you need to be able to interact with these constructs.
For it hints at the choices you are consciously making to create constructs to help you do your wizardry. Hinting at advanced magical practise yes?
Not saying you are or are not an advanced wizard, merely that in order to perform magic we use constructs to engage with the energies, either our energies or universal ones to create an intended outcome..

In your path of BECOMING a wizard in your case you are well aware of the fact that it is a construction put in place to help. Not a sepperation from source.
I feel this is an important understanding as the higher selfs and dimesional aspect of source get so often misinterpreted as unattainable goals in new age and spiritual practises where the meeting a higher self becomes the goal end gives rise to sepperation and feeling of inadequasy or grandeur.

About the intent. I don't think all of them are chosen, but that may depend on yout point of view in the time-space continuum. I still believe it is possible to create a new intent and bestow it with the energy to find fullfilment.

With Love
Eelco

PurpleLama
12th February 2014, 15:30
I like the distinction that for you as a wizard you need to be able to interact with these constructs.
For it hints at the choices you are consciously making to create constructs to help you do your wizardry. Hinting at advanced magical practise yes?
Not saying you are or are not an advanced wizard, merely that in order to perform magic we use constructs to engage with the energies, either our energies or universal ones to create an intended outcome..

In your path of BECOMING a wizard in your case you are well aware of the fact that it is a construction put in place to help. Not a sepperation from source.
I feel this is an important understanding as the higher selfs and dimesional aspect of source get so often misinterpreted as unattainable goals in new age and spiritual practises where the meeting a higher self becomes the goal end gives rise to sepperation and feeling of inadequasy or grandeur.

About the intent. I don't think all of them are chosen, but that may depend on yout point of view in the time-space continuum. I still believe it is possible to create a new intent and bestow it with the energy to find fullfilment.

With Love
Eelco

My experience was the discovery of said constructs already in place, there is a structure that permeates from one end to the other, time wise, space wise, dimension wise. Seeing patterns is observing the interaction between subject and object, it is an activity already taking place, only unrecognized. With magic, many are the modes of operation, depending on inclination or one's desires, that is to say if one sets out to work for Universe, to reinforce the original patterns, or if one sets out to create their own patterns in order to fulfill some personal desire/goal. Every aspect of reality is energetic on some level, and may be utilized by one that sees this subtle almost symbolic representation of that which is, in order to change the flavor of the energetic output one seeks, ie calling on some particular animal medicine, or using certain parts of certain animals to particular effect, or using a crystal for its particular properties, which is sympathetic, or using the sun, the moon, the earth, which is timing.

I did not become a wizard, Universe led me by the nose, I am nowhere I would not have chosen, but I have very much been foisted into the place I find myself. Part of what I would say, that carried me over the threshold into magical being is the observation of no separation, which when I experienced it carried with it the implication of a duty to uphold the original pattern or not, and a choice was made, and here we are. Finding the proper relation to what is, one has no use for feelings of inadequacy or grandeur, each are equally false, but sometimes can be entertaining.

As for novel creation versus all pre-existing the creative activity, I generally ascribe to the Teacher, that there is nothing new under the sun.

eaglespirit
12th February 2014, 15:30
I still believe it is possible to create a new intent and bestow it with the energy to find fulfillment.

With Love
Eelco

...and so it is !

WE enhance 'higher-selfless-loving-advanced' changes through our thoughts and words and actions in the ever-loving-now!

Eelco
12th February 2014, 16:56
My experience was the discovery of said constructs already in place.

Hi PL,

Could you describe how thisi came about for you?
For a long time now I have been contemplating a chicken or egg like paradox.

Lets say In my retreat i experience the stages of insight. will I expereince them because I know them from reading or stories? Or will I experience them because they are always there for everybody who goes through the process.

Does God exist because He IS or because we make him.
and from that is it even possible to know? If so is that knowing an understanding/knowing of the things you were searching for or a logical creation from one's own making.
granted by the grace of the universe to give us what we ask.

I am glad for you that in your experience life took you by the nose and showed you what was there. My experience in this differs somewhat.
I have seen people die in the search and part of my working life I have tried to create balance so those that got lost in feelings of inadequacy or grandeur had a place to recover.(read psychiatric wards).

Thats part of it. I don't think we disagree that much btw. when I realize that life is just that. And I experience life from moment to moment choosing from the available options that are presented. I too experience that there is no choice to be made but an unfolding of what is. That said In my experience there was not the comfort from a mental construct to interact with and find counsil from. For me it has been a process of finding comfort in myself and knowledge in the interactions with the 3d world. Not guides or higher selves..
I realize they are the same difference manifesting in different ways to show the big unfolding.

With Love
Eelco
I am feeling a bit at a loss now, as I am unsure how these writing may be percieved.
Please know they are written with the best of intentions to clarify my unfolding. not to create discord.