PDA

View Full Version : Rhosgobel Tent At TOT

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25

modwiz
25th May 2017, 03:00
So, we have all been great people in some life or another. The kicker is, we don't have to live up to an idea we have of some other life. We have to live up to our imagination, right here and now. Who has the gumption?

I do. Who I was is not important to me. Who I am and what will be done is what matters. Not only to me but, anyone who might benefit. I have all the self-validation required from myself and Source and do not need past fame to to make me look better.

Aragorn
25th May 2017, 03:55
Thank you, PL!

Love the feel of the forum so far. So different than when I left. More like a tribe than a hierarchy.

(welcome) back! ;)

And yes, that's a pretty good description — we like referring to it as the Shire. ;) Be sure to check out this thread here (https://jandeane81.com/showthread.php/9607-Friendly-Gatherings-in-The-Shire). Alas, it has stagnated somewhat over the last couple of months, but it's similar in scope to Radagast's tent, albeit restricted to members only for privacy reasons. You are welcome to post to it, though, as are all of our members. :)

You will find that we've also completely reorganized the forum layout in your absence. There's a lot more versatility now, including some (members-only) entertainment that offers food for thought. ;) Oh, and we use encrypted connections now all across the board. :)

Elen
25th May 2017, 05:03
Welcome home Melidae :chrs:

Melidae
25th May 2017, 15:13
(welcome) back! ;)

And yes, that's a pretty good description — we like referring to it as the Shire. ;) Be sure to check out this thread here (https://jandeane81.com/showthread.php/9607-Friendly-Gatherings-in-The-Shire). Alas, it has stagnated somewhat over the last couple of months, but it's similar in scope to Radagast's tent, albeit restricted to members only for privacy reasons. You are welcome to post to it, though, as are all of our members. :)

You will find that we've also completely reorganized the forum layout in your absence. There's a lot more versatility now, including some (members-only) entertainment that offers food for thought. ;) Oh, and we use encrypted connections now all across the board. :)

Thank you, Aragorn!

Hmmm, Shire. I like it! And thanks for the link...I completely missed it.

I called it 'tribe' because I believe we humans function best in smaller groups of perhaps 150 people or less. Deep within us (sometimes VERY deep within) is a desire to make connections with others as equals...no one greater than or less than anyone else in the tribe...all with a voice. Hierarchies are foreign and unsuited to our nature, but a good way for a few people to control the many.

Envisioning TOT as a Shire allows for anywhere from 1 to several tribes to gather and interact. Yep, works for me!

And having entertainment that offers food for thought? I didn't realize how hungry I was until now. Will do my best to feed others as well.

Melidae
25th May 2017, 15:18
Welcome home Melidae :chrs:

Thank you, Elen!

Home...mmmm...feels good.

:hugs:

Melidae
25th May 2017, 15:36
So, we have all been great people in some life or another. The kicker is, we don't have to live up to an idea we have of some other life. We have to live up to our imagination, right here and now. Who has the gumption?

Ooo, Ooo...me! Me! I have the gumption.

Being fully present in the moment is such a joy...why would anyone want to do otherwise?

In this moment I have a smorgasbord of choices. Each choice in our life/lives direct our path...sometimes winding...sometimes straight ahead...sometimes pausing just to enjoy the view, to rest, or to reflect on where we've come from and where we want to head next. Even when we stumble, each new moment we have the potential to become better, more loving, creative, joyful. It can be like a giant eraser allowing us to correct a mistake we may feel we have made. The options are endless!

I'm not who I was yesterday, nor am I who I will be tomorrow. Life is too short to waste by living in the past or trying to live up or down to who we may have been.

This moment is perfect in and of itself!

*The opinions expressed in this post may change subject to my next choice for growth... :eyebrows:

Dumpster Diver
25th May 2017, 23:08
OK, now that I'm in "da tent"...

...when are the dirty pictures gonna start? :winner:

modwiz
26th May 2017, 00:16

It's more about philos than eros in the Tent.

Dumpster Diver
26th May 2017, 00:39
It's more about philos than eros in the Tent.

Tantric?

modwiz
26th May 2017, 00:43
Tantric?

I dunno. Do you plan on jerking off in a corner of the tent? Not sure if you are trying to jerk me off with your comments.

Dumpster Diver
26th May 2017, 00:45
I dunno. Do you plan on jerking off in a corner of the tent? Not sure if you are trying to jerk me off with your comments.

LOL, I guess I deserved that...

Aragorn
26th May 2017, 00:52
Ahem, the Stewards of Gondor kindly request that the male participants of this thread would go back to keeping their gentleman vegetables inside their trousers, please. One Simon Parkes in the world is more than enough, and all that.

:shocked:

http://weknowmemes.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/ceiling-cat-is-watching-you-masturbate.jpg

modwiz
26th May 2017, 00:52
LOL, I guess I deserved that...

Human communication without faces is not how we are designed to communicate at a social level. Unambiguous language is very helpful when we use text. I know you have a sense of humor that is uniquely your own but, without seeing the eyes and hearing the tone, one can be left guessing to the intent of things.

Dumpster Diver
26th May 2017, 00:57
Human communication without faces is not how we are designed to communicate at a social level. Unambiguous language is very helpful when we use text. I know you have a sense of humor that is uniquely your own but, without seeing the eyes and hearing the tone, one can be left guessing to the intent of things.

no problems, laughing WITH you Wiz...

...I'm in a weird mood today, must be the impacting of the CME today...wheee!

modwiz
26th May 2017, 01:00
no problems, laughing WITH you Wiz...

...I'm in a weird mood today, must be the impacting of the CME today...wheee!

Maybe you should close the lid on the dumpster until it abates.:ha:

Dumpster Diver
26th May 2017, 01:06
Maybe you should close the lid on the dumpster until it abates.:ha:

That's actually a GREAT idea.

In the new house (built into the side of a hill) I'm going to build a Faraday Cage to keep the CME & assorted other radiation sources at bay.

Aianawa
26th May 2017, 01:07
Definate totcast material Dumpy, lets see your eyes lol

Dreamtimer
26th May 2017, 01:11
More philos than Eros. I like it. ;)

Dumpster Diver
26th May 2017, 01:12
Definate totcast material Dumpy, lets see your eyes lol

it's those black and white things just above my mouth

https://jandeane81.com/member.php/2413-Dumpster-Diver

modwiz
26th May 2017, 01:16
That's actually a GREAT idea.

In the new house (built into the side of a hill) I'm going to build a Faraday Cage to keep the CME & assorted other radiation sources at bay.

If things roll out for me as I would like, a similar in a hillside home is what I would like. Insulation and good energy. Might skip the cage part. Ideally, when I leave my body they can just pile up stones at the door and leave my body there. Of course, we will have to get the intrusive gooberment out of our lives. That can come when people re-read and enact the US Constitution. Goobs are our servants. It's a job and we are their managers.

modwiz
26th May 2017, 01:34
If things roll out for me as I would like, a similar in a hillside home is what I would like. Insulation and good energy. Might skip the cage part. Ideally, when I leave my body they can just pile up stones at the door and leave my body there. Of course, we will have to get the intrusive gooberment out of our lives. That can come when people re-read and enact the US Constitution. Goobs are our servants. It's a job and we are their managers.

It goes without saying that we will have to learn how to self-manage first. A big hint is, know how you feel and then speak with logic. I still hear more emotional language than reason and emotions are best when felt by the person reacting and then understood for the message they bring.

modwiz
26th May 2017, 05:17
Over at Avalon they have a thread titled "Terrorists or False Flag? - Manchester Bombing" Hmm:hmm:

This is a binary question. That is, either/or.

In this formula, terrorists = organic or naturally generated by rage/insanity, and false flag = staged, contrived, synthetic. But, what would we call terrorists put up to do something they want to do with help from undercover gooberment. What would we call that?

Another choice breaks binary thinking, which is how our brains have been trained.

So, when a question like the thread title at Avalon is written as it is, it demonstrates we are looking at these two choices only and hides in plain sight not only another possible answer but, perhaps the real answer.

Some food for thought.

modwiz
26th May 2017, 05:32
I really enjoy Miguel and his heretical humor.

heresy (n.)
"doctrine or opinion at variance with established standards" (or, as Johnson defines it, "an opinion of private men different from that of the catholick and orthodox church"), c. 1200, from Old French heresie, eresie "heresy," and by extension "sodomy, immorality" (12c.), from Latin hæresis, "school of thought, philosophical sect." The Latin word is from Greek hairesis "a taking or choosing for oneself, a choice, a means of taking; a deliberate plan, purpose; philosophical sect, school," from haireisthai "take, seize," middle voice of hairein "to choose,"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VCN9LZP4AWA

modwiz
26th May 2017, 06:43
Destroying The Illusion meets Destroying The Hair (with bleach).:ttr: I got a yellow flag watching this one and wonder about this woman, a bit. Jordan will need a handler and in my next post I will present something that did not make the yellow flg go away. In fact, it went orange. But, that is for another post. Perhaps my next one.

UPDATE: Made a video instead. It is uploading now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBDwOfL6B00

Dreamtimer
26th May 2017, 06:46
Over at Avalon they have a thread titled "Terrorists or False Flag? - Manchester Bombing" Hmm:hmm:

This is a binary question. That is, either/or.

In this formula, terrorists = organic or naturally generated by rage/insanity and false flag = staged, contrived, synthetic. But, what would we call terrorists put up to do something they want to do with help from undercover gooberment. What would we call that?

Another choice that breaks binary thinking, which is how our brains have been trained.

So, when a question like the thread title at Avalon is written as it is, it demonstrates we are looking at these two choices only and hides in plain sight not only another possible answer but, perhaps the real answer.

Some food for thought.

Thank you so much for saying that. These are all real tragedies and real attacks whether or not they're 'organic' as you say.

Elen
26th May 2017, 14:38
Thank you so much for saying that. These are all real tragedies and real attacks whether or not they're 'organic' as you say.

They are real attacks, and a lot of people are suffering around here, just like they did in Norway back in 2011. I can personally testify that a lot of people died and a whole Nation was affected, because EVERYBODY knew somebody that was either injured or killed, as they were young politicians from every jurisdiction all over the country. So thank you Dreamtimer and modwiz for your sensitivity in these matters...:smiley hug:

Dumpster Diver
26th May 2017, 18:15
Destroying The Illusion meets Destroying The Hair (with bleach).:ttr: I got a yellow flag watching this one and wonder about this woman, a bit. Jordan will need a handler and in my next post I will present something that did not make the yellow flg go away. In fact, it went orange. But, that is for another post. Perhaps my next one.

UPDATE: Made a video instead. It is uploading now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBDwOfL6B00

Wiz, It's a video of a young dude trying to impress a "hawt" blond, nearly naked chick! Whats wrong with that?

Not a fan of "Duality." My world is filled with many alternate paths. It extremely RARE to have only two choices.

This video reinforces the WWE Smackdown Deathmatch nature of Darth "Hat Man" and the Sith vs. the Blue-Birdy, kumbaya-singing, Mr Goodebar-friending Gaians.

More popcorn!!!

:popc:

PurpleLama
26th May 2017, 18:45

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2016/10/26/09/39BA42D800000578-3873750-image-m-9_1477472329295.jpg

modwiz
28th May 2017, 05:56
I will fiendishly post this here and observe the reactions.:ttr:

U.S. President Donald Trump has informed multiple individuals, including EPA Administrator Scott Pruitt, that he intends to remove the United States from the Paris Climate Agreement, according several sources.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/05/27/report-trump-tells-allies-he-plans-to-remove-u-s-from-paris-climate-agreement/

Dumpster Diver
28th May 2017, 14:47
I will fiendishly post this here and observe the reactions.:ttr:

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/05/27/report-trump-tells-allies-he-plans-to-remove-u-s-from-paris-climate-agreement/

I agree with the Orange Crotch-grabber on this one. Tons of evidence on data tampering by the Carbon-smoking, Gore-tex wearing, "Libtard" crowd.

None dare talk about the real reason for "Global Warming" being the Sun is heating up and getting more unstable. God forbid as then common folk might quit watching 'Keeping up with the Kardashians' or the latest on the Brady-Bündchens for a few moments and realized there is a serious issue at stake.

Dreamtimer
29th May 2017, 14:13
Skeptico interviewed Miguel (http://skeptiko.com/miguel-conner-gnosticism-more-relevant-than-ever-338/) in January.

modwiz
30th May 2017, 11:37
This is something we should know is part of the unfolding of this program. Seal says, truth, technology and equality. No freedom or liberty mentioned. Omissions can be more important than inclusions. Technology as an aspiration without freedom smells of dystopia to this Gaian based human.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bA7hV2zfNEw

modwiz
30th May 2017, 22:32
I think this is evidence of a mind-virus that is nothing to laugh about. Perhaps my sense of humor is failing me.:rolleyes:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mSZ9QJOZqpg

modwiz
31st May 2017, 21:07
This made me laugh and smile.

https://www.minds.com/archive/thumbnail/716489017515843603

Dumpster Diver
31st May 2017, 23:19
This made me laugh and smile.

https://www.minds.com/archive/thumbnail/716489017515843603

Wiz, I need to make a copy of this for my many new fans at TOT. I Love it.

Btw, I charge a pretty low fee to be interviewed as well. :eyebrows:

modwiz
1st June 2017, 06:08
Wiz, I need to make a copy of this for my many new fans at TOT. I Love it.

Btw, I charge a pretty low fee to be interviewed as well. :eyebrows:

Opinions and trolling, for whatever reason, fall into separate categories. If humor is is not funny then the wise will look for another way. Triggering, especially in written communications, is VERY counter-productive and becomes troll behavior.

Interview eh? Cosmic Emporium is not an interview, but a conversation. Let me query my partners and see how they feel about the idea.:hmm:

modwiz
1st June 2017, 10:05
I put out a call to former Tent participants to convene once again and allow our mirth and awe-tism to emanate into the forum and beyond. :wiz:

Any takers?

modwiz
1st June 2017, 11:58
I would like to see Eelco return to the Tent and want to be on record for Aragorn to see. May the new Gathering be blessed with wisdom and joy.

Aianawa
1st June 2017, 12:04
need firewood ?

modwiz
1st June 2017, 12:08
need firewood ?

It's looking that way.:fire:

TargeT
1st June 2017, 13:53
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DAonElNWAAE4u_6.jpg

I think I'm ready.

modwiz
1st June 2017, 14:00
Here is a picture to lend some atmosphere. Just a few hundred feet from The Tent.

https://www.minds.com/archive/thumbnail/716989292731179008

Elen
1st June 2017, 14:20
Here is a picture to lend some atmosphere. Just a few hundred feet from The Tent.

https://www.minds.com/archive/thumbnail/716989292731179008

THAT'S MORE LIKE IT! Not far away from where I stay in my heart...on a good day...when I remember who I am.

modwiz
1st June 2017, 14:27
Looking to see how far the call was heard.

https://www.minds.com/archive/thumbnail/716708849230290944/xlarge

Looking to see how far the call was heard.

Dreamtimer
1st June 2017, 14:32
Sexism is the social construct. Not gender.

When I was growing up I wanted dolls AND erector sets (or legos). But it was still a "girls don't play with that" world for me. Having your femininity questioned sucks just as bad when you're female as it does when you're male having your masculinity questioned.

You didn't even talk about wife-abuse then. Domestic abuse against men was as real as unicorns.

Things are changing a lot and people are adjusting. In the Victorian era doctors couldn't even look at the female anatomy when they were treating them because it was sinful. And of course the female healers had all been burned. No female doctors allowed.

We're still working some stuff through as an ever-changing society. People don't like change, but it is constant.

Elen
1st June 2017, 14:43
as real as unicorns

Just one adjustment Dreamtimer. To me and probably modwiz...Unicorns (are) were real, but Chicken-lips are rare. ;) Very rare...

PS. I agree with EVERYTHING ELSE.

Dreamtimer
1st June 2017, 14:45
Trying not to google chicken lips....:lol:

Dreamtimer
1st June 2017, 14:54
I saw Kathy Griffin's apology on the news last night. She stepped over the edge onto a dangerously slippery slope. And gave fuel to fires that need no such thing. I don't really expect good judgement from her but this stunt was batshit.

PurpleLama
1st June 2017, 17:56
I put out a call to former Tent participants to convene once again and allow our mirth and awe-tism to emanate into the forum and beyond. :wiz:

Any takers?

I would support this intent, with very few notable exceptions.

modwiz
1st June 2017, 18:07
I would support this intent, with very few notable exceptions.

OK. Message me by owl.

PurpleLama
1st June 2017, 18:52
OK Message me by owl.

Obvious change of direction, I also would love to see Eelco in the tent again, and 777, and Seikou, and so many others, but while I do doubt in the occurrence of the reappearance of all the friendly faces that once frequented the thread and the forum there is actually only one I would not wish to see, that that will remain unspoken except to those who already know.

I feel things picking up at TOT, and I have for a while now. May we see the level of discourse continue to rise, here in the tent and in the forum at large.

Aragorn
1st June 2017, 22:35
I would like to see Eelco return to the Tent and want to be on record for Aragorn to see. May the new Gathering be blessed with wisdom and joy.

Obvious change of direction, I also would love to see Eelco in the tent again, and 777, and Seikou, and so many others, but while I do doubt in the occurrence of the reappearance of all the friendly faces that once frequented the thread and the forum there is actually only one I would not wish to see, that that will remain unspoken except to those who already know.

Well, don't get me wrong, but having certain people on the TOTcasts is one thing, while having them return to the forum is another. And please bear in mind that I'm only a pragmatic messenger in that regard. ;)

The story with Eelco is essentially that when many of the old members left in early 2015, Eelco left his account here active, but he then used a proxy server to register a new account here, called Tinihanga — a Maori word that means something like "treachery" or "treacherous". And under this new account, Eelco then subtly started luring members away from The One Truth and onto another forum — I think it was Imaginative Worlds — where those ex-members were regrouping.

One day, Eelco forgot to log into his proxy server account before he connected to The One Truth again as Tinihanga, and he was caught and banned by Malc. Therefore, the decision on whether to allow him back in — provided that he would even want that in the first place — lies with Malc.

The story with Ben (777) is that he stepped down as an administrator — and Sarah (Tribe) stepped down with him out of loyalty, because they were very close friends — when Malc rehired Church as a super moderator. And then it was exactly because Ben and Sarah had stepped down that Malc had to promote Church to administrator, because there was no one else left in the mod room with sufficient knowledge of vBulletin.

As for why Ben was banned, that all had to do with the very scathing thread he started just before he left the forum. This is either way between him and Malc, and so I'm not going to comment on that any further. Ben and Sarah were still administrators when I myself signed up here as a regular member, but I've never interacted with Ben, so I don't really know him as a person. I did on the other hand have the privilege of talking with Sarah on a few occasions, and I can only describe her as a very lovely lady. ;)

On account of Seikou-Kishi and most of the others who left, their accounts have been retired, but not banned. So if they were to want to return to The One Truth, then they'll have to contact Malc first. As an administrator, I can change the status of somebody's account, of course, but the e-mail account associated with the server is monitored by Malc only.

Lastly, as for the person whom you wouldn't wish to see, I'm not sure exactly but I think I have an idea on whom you are speaking of. And if it is indeed the person I'm thinking of, then all I can say is that you have to try and see things from both perspectives. This person — if it is indeed whom I suspect it is — is not a bad person at all, and they mean well, but nobody is without flaws, and everyone makes mistakes. ;)

I feel things picking up at TOT, and I have for a while now. May we see the level of discourse continue to rise, here in the tent and in the forum at large.

I have that feeling too. Of course, I cannot compare the energies here at The One Truth with those of any other forums because I'm not registered anywhere else — I was registered at Project Avalon at some point in time, but that was before I ever joined up at The One Truth, and as most of you will know, I've been banned from Avalon by a certain Man With A Hat™. :p

But yes, there is definitely some kind of "quickening" going on here these days. We're starting to get new members again who aren't drive-by registrations for a change, and the tempo of the ongoing discussions is definitely picking up. We've also got some former members returning to us. And of course, the TOTcasts themselves are still relatively new, but they're going on strong, and the participants are all intelligent debaters.

As a presence in the so-called "alternative community", The One Truth is definitely gaining a lot of momentum these days, so I would personally like to thank our active members and their initiatives. ;)

:group hug:

PurpleLama
2nd June 2017, 02:14
I have memory of the events, not suppositions. I may reply to that topic one day, when I haven't had a few. Needless to say, I have a vastly different perspective of events.

Aianawa
2nd June 2017, 04:34
Gathers ingrediants, rolls up the past , blows his mind, lets go to sleep, awakes refreshed and invisioned, joins circle, scratches head, what good old times mmm what can we dobe

PurpleLama
2nd June 2017, 13:11
http://thehighersidechats.com/stephen-skinner-magic-summoning-spirits-john-dee/

I am partway through this recent THC interview of a magic scholar by the name of Stephen Skinner, who has worked with translating original source documents of Greek/Egyptian magical lore. It is quite interesting (I may report back with how awesome the second hour is).

PurpleLama
2nd June 2017, 18:14
So, will Eelco be allowed back in?

TargeT
2nd June 2017, 18:19

Ahhem,

..., the decision on whether to allow him (Eelco) back in — provided that he would even want that in the first place — lies with Malc.

PurpleLama
2nd June 2017, 19:15
Ahhem,

Indeed, hence the question.

TargeT
2nd June 2017, 19:52

Has Mac been around lately?

doesn't he have the colorful name?

Err:

Last Activity Today 11:57

I guess he is around.

Dreamtimer
2nd June 2017, 20:13
You could PM Malc, PurpleLama. I imagine the request would need to be made directly by Eelco.

PurpleLama
2nd June 2017, 20:48
You could PM Malc, PurpleLama. I imagine the request would need to be made directly by Eelco.

I am in touch with him, he has used the contact form, I do believe.

Melidae
2nd June 2017, 22:26
I do hope Eelco is allowed to return. The conditions under which he left no longer exist.

He would be a wonderful asset to TOT.

Aragorn
3rd June 2017, 00:35

Ahhem,

[...] the decision on whether to allow him back in — provided that he would even want that in the first place — lies with Malc.

Has Mac been around lately?

doesn't he have the colorful name?

Err:

Last Activity Today 11:57

I guess he is around.

I am in touch with him, he has used the contact form, I do believe.

The thing is that whenever someone drops us an e-mail by way of the contact form, then Malc will normally paste said message in the mod room — at least, provided that it isn't the usual spam. However, Malc has only briefly dropped in yesterday to say that he'll be out of the house with his wife until Monday, and he didn't mention anything about Eelco. He did on the other hand state that he'll stand by whatever executive decision I make for the full 100%.

That said, I will unset the ban on Eelco's "Catsquotl" account and reinstate him as a regular member. Likewise for the account of his wife, because we unfortunately had to ban her as well, given that there was a chance that Eelco would continue his attempt to lure our members away to another forum by way of his wife's account, just as he had tried to do by way of his "Tinihanga" account.

If Malc doesn't agree with these decisions, then I guess we'll hear about it on Monday. :hmm: :tea:

PurpleLama
3rd June 2017, 00:53
You are good man, Aragorn. I don't care what modwiz says about you.

Aragorn
3rd June 2017, 01:05
[...] I will unset the ban on Eelco's "Catsquotl" account and reinstate him as a regular member. Likewise for the account of his wife, because we unfortunately had to ban her as well, given that there was a chance that Eelco would continue his attempt to lure our members away to another forum by way of his wife's account, just as he had tried to do by way of his "Tinihanga" account. [...]

Done. Catsquotl and Chocoladevla are active again. The Tinihanga account has been deleted — no point in having that one linger in the database anymore, banned or otherwise.

Catsquotl
3rd June 2017, 04:36
An owl sits on a branch in one ow the ancient redwood trees surrounding the tent.
It's master had silently snuck in. Though familiar the man with his pink robes noticed the subtle differences in what once was his favorite dwelling.

http://i.imgur.com/5MUaWGV.jpg

He walked over to one of the chairs by the dying fire. Kindled it a little and sat down in one of the lush and comfortable chairs.
Tired he opened his tobacco pouch he stuffed his pipe, lit it and started to smoke, reminiscing about the wondrous ways of the world.
He would have fallen asleep in there were it not that there was work to be done.
Before anyone noticed though he had stood up and left the tent.

Knowing it was there was enough for now. The pink dude signaled his owl to take him away.
----------------

Hey everybody, It feels good to be back.
Thank you Aragorn for making the executive decision you did, Modwiz and Purplelama thanks for the support.
I'll be at work mostly over the weekend, but should be able to read up and be slightly more active during next weeks night shifts..

With Love
Eelco

sandy
3rd June 2017, 06:05
Welcome Back :-)

Dreamtimer
3rd June 2017, 11:59
Welcome back. Enjoy the Tent, and the rest of the Shire.:swing:

Elen
3rd June 2017, 13:00
(welcome):fire:

modwiz
3rd June 2017, 14:08
Welcome again, Eelco.

I have a very busy day ahead of me with multiple videos that need to be made and posted. All very time consuming, though joyful. Hopefully they might serve as discussion points. My next vid is uploading and will be up a little over a half hour from this post. Title is, zombies vs trolls.:ttr:

PurpleLama
3rd June 2017, 15:04
Welcome back, Eelco. Things are starting to shape up. Life is much busier for many of us, but the congregation in the Tent shall continue to develop.

Catsquotl
3rd June 2017, 15:26
Thanks for the welcome everyone..

I know a little about busy life's so that's ok..
I'm quite content slowly reading some older and newer threads and sprinkling random thoughts about the topics discussed.
looking forward to the karma explained thread as soon as I'm able to watch the vid, for starters..

The Disclosure of CG... a little less enjoyable, but I do have some thoughts about those..
With Love
Eelco

modwiz
4th June 2017, 02:08
I have been enjoying the videos of Miguel Conner at Aeon Byte Gnostic Radio and his youtube channel could use some exposure. His intros are quite entertaining, IMO. Red pilling the historical narrative of our relationship to the Divine. His guests are varied and scholarly. These videos are not posted as any endorsement of ideas from the guests but for consideration of the alternate views of others. Miguel is another story, lol.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=waqrZq0FOQ0

Catsquotl
4th June 2017, 12:39
Without trying to stir up old stuff. And especially without passing blame.
I do wonder what happened to us that made a bunch of us disappear and now re-emerge. I can't help but think it does tie in to the Cory Goode story somehow.
Then the leaving. Now the returning.

With Love
Eelco

PurpleLama
4th June 2017, 14:09
I don't see it as tied to CG, rather several individuals have independently had the impulse to get the family back together, its how I see it, anyway. Who knows where it may lead, but I am willing to see for myself, and I am glad of every person who might be likewise willing.

Paloma
4th June 2017, 14:19
I do wonder what happened to us that made a bunch of us disappear and now re-emerge. I can't help but think it does tie in to the Cory Goode story somehow.

With Love
Eelco
People either grow, or regress, frequency-wise. There is nothing that remains static forever.

Even though most people want to cling to their comfort zones and remain there in forever bliss.

When catalysts appear, their frequencies change and they will become uncomfortable until they find like-minded souls again. Until the next round.
Those who build solid structures have a harder time when the winds of change start blowing.
This is why I advise people to be careful with the illusion of fame and fortune, although the world makes all that sound very attractive.

Paloma
4th June 2017, 14:31
I have been enjoying the videos of Miguel Conner at Aeon Byte Gnostic Radio and his youtube channel could use some exposure. His intros are quite entertaining, IMO. Red pilling the historical narrative of our relationship to the Divine. His guests are varied and scholarly. These videos are not posted as any endorsement of ideas from the guests but for consideration of the alternate views of others. Miguel is another story, lol.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=waqrZq0FOQ0

This is so good it makes me feel like getting out a note pad.
Loved what they said about the fig tree Jesus destroyed. And then talking about garments right after, I couldnt help but think of the fig leaf image of the Old Testament. Doesnt it remind you of cover-ups?

modwiz
4th June 2017, 14:33

With Love
Eelco

When I began making my videos, for some reason or coincidence, the energy changed but, that is ancient history and has little to do with now. Collectively there is a sort of Gathering and sense of needing coherence wherever it can form. The Tent is one such place and we will see how it goes, as PL has said. I am enjoying it.

Catsquotl
4th June 2017, 14:36
Collectively there is a sort of Gathering and sense of needing coherence wherever it can form. The Tent is one such place and we will see how it goes, as PL has said. I am enjoying it.

So am I.
I get the Gathering feeling, it has been lingering for a while now.
I do feel the CG story is part of it though.. Just a nagging hunch.
Maybe not the story but the forces that drive the narrative...

With Love
Eelco

Paloma
4th June 2017, 14:37
When I began making my videos, for some reason or coincidence, the energy changed but, that is ancient history and has little to do with now. Collectively there is a sort of Gathering and sense of needing coherence wherever it can form. The Tent is one such place and we will see how it goes, as PL has said. I am enjoying it.
Let me confirm, the videos did make a difference. I'm glad I found this tent. Just like old times, around the camp fire.

Elen
4th June 2017, 14:47
Let me confirm, the videos did make a difference. I'm glad I found this tent. Just like old times, around the camp fire.

:fire:(welcome):fire:

PurpleLama
4th June 2017, 14:51
That which repels is just as involving as that which attracts. So, the perspectives either way are legitimate.

Paloma
4th June 2017, 15:14
That which repels is just as involving as that which attracts. So, the perspectives either way are legitimate.

And that's where individual choice comes in. Or call it preference.
The biggest ahas follow when the unfolding consequences of your perspectives can be tied to such. You ask, and universe replies, according to your question.

Universe when perceived in proper context, of where one wishes to venture, will become like a personal buddy, sometimes even indulging.
Up to a point, that is.

modwiz
4th June 2017, 15:52
I made a post about Disclosure back in Sept. 2016. I wish to re-post again for consideration and possible discussion.

Let me begin stating that I hold that UFO's and various off world races exist. I think they are part and parcel of our history and our present. Perhaps even the architects of it. With that said I present the following:

Something to think about. Disclosure. The UFO type. Many pine, even clamor, for an official disclosure. That would mean either or both the goobermint and MSM present it to the public. Two institutions known for lying as a profession. Is the cognitive dissonance so deep that people do not see the irony of this desire? I would offer the counsel of, watch what we wish for.

I do believe it is coming. Sooner rather than later. Presidents, former and current, speak of the subject in some form on late night talk shows hosted by comedians. The Pope and bishops have spoken of baptizing them. Even the UN has made some noise about it. The Pope hints at a one world religion and the UN speaks of a one world government. Both need a new messiah to bring this about. Religions all start with a "revelation". In the desert, in a cave, finding golden tablets or some other similar motif. Christianity has Saul/Paul having a revelation on the road to Damascus. Paul started Christianity and his epistles make up the bulk of the New Testament. So, a new world religion and goobermint need a new revelation for ALL to see. Enter Mr Spaceman. The social engineering trick extraordinaire.

Maybe this will not be on the White House lawn but, instead in Jerusalem, or maybe Mecca. Convenient place for the new king of the Earth to officiate/rule from. Would make a lot of people happy and fulfill the social engineering called "book" prophecy. Projections by an eilte hidden hand thinking ahead in centuries and further.

Disclosure, yeah, that's the ticket.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyp9fh-u4w8

Catsquotl
4th June 2017, 15:56
I don't see it as tied to CG, rather several individuals have independently had the impulse to get the family back together, its how I see it, anyway. Who knows where it may lead, but I am willing to see for myself, and I am glad of every person who might be likewise willing.

:hug:

I'm always amazed that prevalent energetic's seem to include a bunch of synchromystisisms.
Almost as if we are guided in some way..
Always makes me wonder who is doing the guiding. In that sense it's not tied to GC or his story, but rather a striking coincidental occurrence of different narratives touching during several key energetic movements..

With Love
Eelco

Melidae
4th June 2017, 21:17
I've recently returned...never expecting to even go to any forums online ever again.

My life has changed....I have changed so very much in the past two years, finding I have less and less to say about anything. Events will occur in the world; and while I observe, I ask myself if there is anything I can do. If so, I do it. If not, then I continue on as before with the exception of a little shift to make room for the new info and where it might fit with the rest of the 'puzzle pieces'. i.e. I cannot stop the economy from crashing, but I can petition the town to replace the decorative trees on Main Street in my town with fruit trees...free for any and all to eat if they are hungry. And in two years, the community garden we worked so hard to create has grown, both in size and in the amount of people participating.

I believe we are guided, always. It's just a matter of whether we pay attention or not. I feel I was 'called' back, and was guided to accept the call even though my mind said I had nothing to contribute. Who guides? My best guess is our higher selves. I don't necessarily need to understand the reason and purpose (haha, though I really want to know), I show up and allow universe to unfold as it will.

Fred Steeves
5th June 2017, 01:13

Hmmmmm, a rather mysterious and secretive way of re-initiating the tent into "Days Gone by Part 2". Was that necessary?

Aragorn
5th June 2017, 01:40
You know whom I would like to see dropping in again? This guy here... ;)

https://i.imgflip.com/oki7w.jpg

I know Malc is in touch with him via Facebook, so maybe if we shout really hard , he'll come and pay us a visit again. :)

Hey, that always works at the puppet theaters! :p

modwiz
5th June 2017, 03:30
Hmmmmm, a rather mysterious and secretive way of re-initiating the tent into "Days Gone by Part 2". Was that necessary?

Maybe it's the beer talking.:ttr: I had no idea who he was referring to and still not sure.:hmm:

Fred Steeves
5th June 2017, 10:54

Maybe it's the beer talking.:ttr: I had no idea who he was referring to and still not sure.:hmm:

Well Rad I think I do know who he's talking about, and if correct I find it wholly inapropriate to publicly hint and poke at.

If I'm wrong I will gladly issue a public apology in this thread to my friend PL, as well as a personal one.

PurpleLama
5th June 2017, 11:46
No apology necessary, Fred. I was being an asshole, from your perspective. Inappropriate, perhaps, but lines were drawn long ago that wouldn't be crossed, and if it had the intended effect with minimal fall out, then that's ok. I think it was vague enough not to make for drama, and so far, I was right. From my perspective, it was done for self preservation, and I would not take it back.

modwiz
5th June 2017, 16:16
:omg::priest::priest::priest::Knight::fire::love:

PurpleLama
5th June 2017, 17:38
https://68.media.tumblr.com/504c4ee7a1b9ad7e42245ca8b2f14d72/tumblr_o0cekzKAZA1tj0856o1_500.gif

modwiz
5th June 2017, 17:46
https://68.media.tumblr.com/504c4ee7a1b9ad7e42245ca8b2f14d72/tumblr_o0cekzKAZA1tj0856o1_500.gif

Tent feels much better now. Dragon's blood?

PurpleLama
5th June 2017, 18:00
Tent feels much better now. Dragon's blood?

https://www.aromaqueen.com.au/DesktopModules/NB_Store/makethumbnail.ashx?Image=5578&w=500&tabid=111&h=0

modwiz
5th June 2017, 18:03
https://www.aromaqueen.com.au/DesktopModules/NB_Store/makethumbnail.ashx?Image=5578&w=500&tabid=111&h=0

I will be getting some with my next order, since it comes from a quality incense maker.:thup:

PurpleLama
5th June 2017, 18:04
It is actually the best dragons blood I have found, that wasn't made at home.

modwiz
5th June 2017, 18:17
One of the best headlines I've read in some time.:chrs: Amazing synchronicity with a post I made minutes ago in another thread.

Nevada Disobeys the Feds, Passes Revolutionary Law to Grow Commercial Hemp
Read more at http://thefreethoughtproject.com/nevada-legalizes-commercial-hemp/#AeLCoFoBg7qMSxsu.99
http://thefreethoughtproject.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/hemp.jpg
http://thefreethoughtproject.com/nevada-legalizes-commercial-hemp/

modwiz
5th June 2017, 23:04
Time for a little more cosmic red-pilling.

The reality is that without the Gnostic spark we might have never had the Renaissance. Without the Gnostic spark, the Enlightenment Period would have been half as bright. Without the Gnostic spark, we would have been robbed of some of the greatest thinkers, poets and mystics of all of history. We take a hard look at the Gnostic legacy in history, as well as understand the spanning concept of Gnosis.

Astral guest — Richard Smoley, author of Forbidden Faith: The Gnostic Legacy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fz16bf-sY_c

Elen
6th June 2017, 09:56
Love the definition of a Gnostic...who can argue with that? Who wants to be ruled? ;)

DNA
7th June 2017, 05:37
John Lash did some good work with his initial research in the field of Gnosticism, but like all wanna be gurus, he seriously screwed it up by basically trying to screw his acolytes, (literally), and I don't know why but for some reason this turned me off from Gnosticism since. This is really kind of lame because Lash certainly didn't have anything to do with Gnosticism.
If one were to go hardcore Gnostic and Taoist I'm of the opinion one couldn't go wrong.
Unless of course you called yourself a guru and started screwing your students like Lash.
For the most part, men make horrible spiritual teachers.
I'm not kidding.
I'm of the opinion that men as a whole are flawed in that respect, and if one is going to seek spiritual teachings, then one should seek a woman.
I think this is definitely most true of women seeking spiritual guidance, and probably true for men as well.
I had a really great martial arts teacher in my teens, and after knowing the guy really well for 3+ years, he put the moves on me.
What a dick!
I felt like the main character out of "The Catcher and the Rye" novel.
Anyway I think I'm getting away from my initial point.
Taoism and Gnosticism are kick ass method based systems that can take a person far.
And for that matter I believe Castaneda can as well, you don't need to believe the stories to apply the methods shared in that book, and I've tried them to the point where I've never seen better methods to practice anywhere else.

Also, it's glad to be back and I hope to contribute more in the near future.
This is really one of the greatest collections of thinkers and writers out there.
A great place to be. :)

Catsquotl
7th June 2017, 05:44
Good to see you've made your way back as well..

With Love
Eelco

modwiz
7th June 2017, 05:50
John Lash did some good work with his initial research in the field of Gnosticism, but like all wanna be gurus, he seriously screwed it up by basically trying to screw his acolytes, (literally), and I don't know why but for some reason this turned me off from Gnosticism since. This is really kind of lame because Lash certainly didn't have anything to do with Gnosticism.
If one were to go hardcore Gnostic and Taoist I'm of the opinion one couldn't go wrong.
Unless of course you called yourself a guru and started screwing your students like Lash.
For the most part, men make horrible spiritual teachers.
I'm not kidding.
I'm of the opinion that men as a whole are flawed in that respect, and if one is going to seek spiritual teachings, then one should seek a woman.
I think this is definitely most true of women seeking spiritual guidance, and probably true for men as well.
I had a really great martial arts teacher in my teens, and after knowing the guy really well for 3+ years, he put the moves on me.
What a dick!
I felt like the main character out of "The Catcher and the Rye" novel.
Anyway I think I'm getting away from my initial point.
Taoism and Gnosticism are kick ass method based systems that can take a person far.
And for that matter I believe Castaneda can as well, you don't need to believe the stories to apply the methods shared in that book, and I've tried them to the point where I've never seen better methods to practice anywhere else.

Also, it's glad to be back and I hope to contribute more in the near future.
This is really one of the greatest collections of thinkers and writers out there.
A great place to be. :)

I would loved to have learned it from a woman but, John did both the hard research and needed shamanic work to give us a coherent and ancient enough narrative. The Nag Hammadi codexes are already showing contamination from the trauma that came out of the Levant and are a jumble of ideas. I no longer find John helpful but, his work and book have brought the living dynamic Mother back to life and agency. Every other scholar I listen to has holes or missing passion for the Sophianic narrative, IMO.

Thanks for the intelligent post and, the Dao works very well with the narrative. Dao-ism has suffered from its priests, as all religions do but, to less deleterious effect than many others. Loa-Tzu got out of 'Dodge' and headed for Mother Nature. He saw the big stupid coming from the West.

Maggie
8th June 2017, 03:36
I want to alert you to a series of documentaries about a sacred plant. This is the first

wb0fcOoemNc

and go here for the rest

The Sacred Plant: Healing Secrets Exposed
Register NOW for the FREE 7-part series starting Wed, June 7th at 9pm EDT (https://thesacredplant.com/)

Dreamtimer
8th June 2017, 13:45
Paloma, are those Rex rabbits?

http://www.justrabbits.com/images/rex-rabbit.jpg

Of course, they could be Rhosgobel.

Paloma
8th June 2017, 14:10
Paloma, are those Rex rabbits?

http://www.justrabbits.com/images/rex-rabbit.jpg

Of course, they could be Rhosgobel.

I had to check, as I don't know much about rabbits, other than that they are furry.
Learnt something, while googling. And not only about rabbits. Geez....
I thought putting a cat or kitten as an avatar would be a bit too cute, but that would be my pet of choice.
I had an uncle who bred rabbits for food, after WW2, when people were still starving.
Was a bit traumatised by seeing them getting skinned.

Elen
8th June 2017, 14:16
I had to check, as I don't know much about rabbits, other than that they are furry.
Learnt something, while googling. And not only about rabbits. Geez....
I thought putting a cat or kitten as an avatar would be a bit too cute, but that would be my pet of choice.
I had an uncle who bred rabbits for food, after WW2, when people were still starving.
Was a bit traumatised by seeing them getting skinned.

Rabbits make lovely pets, I know people that prefer them to cats. I too love cats, although your rabbits are just beautiful ;)

Dreamtimer
8th June 2017, 14:24
The two in your avatar are gorgeous. That's why I asked, and looked them up myself. I've never had a rabbit as a pet but I know people who have really enjoyed it.

We have wild rabbits here, and they get hunted by the foxes. We also had a cat once that could catch birds and climb trees and he caught several bunnies one year. That was sad. But rabbits breed like rabbits, you know. We saw jack rabbits out in California. They are large, fast, and their ears are really big.

Elen
8th June 2017, 14:41
Talking about pets...my eldest brother was given a little cute, pink piglet for his 40th birthday. It was hilarious at the party...running around getting to know everybody.

His family didn't have a pet, so the pig became a family pet which was free to roam around outside the rural area they lived in. It was well known by all the neighbours and it was so sad to see it go that they had to get a dog to make up for the loss. Pigs are definitely NOT stupid! They can be just as loving and caring and funny like any other pet, such a pity they're just looked upon for bacon etc. :smiley hug:

Paloma
8th June 2017, 15:09
https://s.yimg.com/fz/api/res/1.2/OKvhipBtRrGN_QbfCggA.Q--/YXBwaWQ9c3JjaGRkO2g9NTA2O3E9OTU7dz01NTA-/http://funnyasduck.net/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/funny-pictures-baby-wombats-old-kung-fu-masters.jpg

I thought this one had appeal

Elen
8th June 2017, 15:17
https://s.yimg.com/fz/api/res/1.2/OKvhipBtRrGN_QbfCggA.Q--/YXBwaWQ9c3JjaGRkO2g9NTA2O3E9OTU7dz01NTA-/http://funnyasduck.net/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/funny-pictures-baby-wombats-old-kung-fu-masters.jpg

I thought this one had appeal

Very much so. It looks a bit like my little piglet with a mustasch...really lovely little thing, ;)

DNA
8th June 2017, 15:29
Rabbits make lovely pets, I know people that prefer them to cats. I too love cats, although your rabbits are just beautiful ;)

My wife Paloma (no relation to the ToT member) alteast not unless she is posting on the sly. LMAO :)
Anyway she talked me into getting a Rex rabbit for our kids as a pet, and it's a pretty adorable little guy.
I wouldn't call him affectionate, but he certainly tolerates my kids holding and petting him.
I thought the synchronicity was worth mentioning was all. A good day to all.

PurpleLama
8th June 2017, 17:32
Let me get this straight, your wife is named Paloma, and you have the same kind of a rabbit as a pet as is featured in her avatar? That's stretching credulity, just a bit. Universe is as Universe does, I reckon. Well met.

TargeT
8th June 2017, 19:05

So far, out of the multitude of small furry creatures (and large) I've taken care of.. the best has been a mongoose.

me and my wife call them "happy crack".. they are super social, way too smart for how small they are and always, ALWAYS ECSTATIC to see you. The level of joy, enthusiasm and visceral living is contagious.

This little guy kept me company while I recovered from a shattered knee:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Q1onFtYlSE

But his ninja like skills became his down fall when he got trapped somewhere he couldn't escape from :(

So now you know why I haven't been making videos lately... I've got my hands full, we have two this time... haha! (and their eyes should be opening any day now!)

http://i.imgur.com/1UzWcld.jpg

Dreamtimer
8th June 2017, 19:31
Oh my. Between the wombat and the mongoose, I'm melting. So cute. I can't wait to see more mongoose videos. And block that corner cabinet! We have one of those and the flying squirrel was on top of it! Fortunately we persuaded it to go outside.

The One
8th June 2017, 19:35
Our friend Lord Sidious will hopefully be making an entrance soon.

https://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/starwars/images/3/3b/Old_Ben.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20140113010635

modwiz
8th June 2017, 19:36
So far, out of the multitude of small furry creatures (and large) I've taken care of.. the best has been a mongoose.

me and my wife call them "happy crack".. they are super social, way too smart for how small they are and always, ALWAYS ECSTATIC to see you. The level of joy, enthusiasm and visceral living is contagious.

Some think a mongoose (civet) is like a ferret (weasel). Clearly, civets are free of the not so sweet weasel behaviors. Otters must have tapped into the civet morphogenetic field.

Lord Sidious
8th June 2017, 19:37
You know whom I would like to see dropping in again? This guy here... ;)

https://i.imgflip.com/oki7w.jpg

I know Malc is in touch with him via Facebook, so maybe if we shout really hard , he'll come and pay us a visit again. :)

Hey, that always works at the puppet theaters! :p

WotchutalkinaboutWillis?

modwiz
8th June 2017, 19:46
WotchutalkinaboutWillis?

:omg: Very good to see you here. Look forward to your unique posting style. The Gathering has indeed begun. On to the Quickening.

TargeT
8th June 2017, 19:48
Our friend Lord Sidious will hopefully be making an entrance soon.

Awesome, haven't seen that guy in years!

WotchutalkinaboutWillis?

Missed you brother, its been like 5-6 years I think?

Some think a mongoose (civet) is like a ferret (weasel). Clearly, civets are free of the not so sweet weasel behaviors. Otters must have tapped into the civet morphogenetic field.

I used to raise Ferrets, they are certainly cute.. but comparing the two is like comparing a 5 year old with Downs syndrome to a 5 year old prodigy.

also, they (mongoose) are far more social and will "seek us out" above building their own little nest (damn ferrets and their sock thievery), at least when we only had one that was the case; having two will be interesting.

Lord Sidious
8th June 2017, 19:56
:omg: Very good to see you here. Look forward to your unique posting style. The Gathering has indeed begun. On to the Quickening.

Good to see you my magicianugget brother.

Missed you brother, its been like 5-6 years I think?

Nope, only a couple of days nugg............

Gio
8th June 2017, 20:01

Indeed ...

The new wave has arrived ...

WAPAHH !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GgQ5BJTSv9U

TargeT
8th June 2017, 20:05
nugg............

haha, I had completely forgotten about that label, and all the drama that was eventually attached to it... good times (well, interesting at least).

Catsquotl
8th June 2017, 20:15
WotchutalkinaboutWillis?

I did wake up just now didn't I?. Or am I still dreaming..:belief:

Hello good sir.
:tiphat:

With Love
Eelco

Lord Sidious
8th June 2017, 20:22
I did wake up just now didn't I?. Or am I still dreaming..:belief:

Hello good sir.
:tiphat:

With Love
Eelco

Hey there Netherlandsnugget

modwiz
8th June 2017, 20:26
Hey there Netherlandsnugget

Which is different from a nether nugget.:ha:

Lord Sidious
8th June 2017, 20:29
Which is different from a nether nugget.:ha:

Sssssssshhhhhhhhhhh, don't tell everyone

modwiz
8th June 2017, 20:35
Sssssssshhhhhhhhhhh, don't tell everyone

Well, we don't want any more nugget triggers.

Lord Sidious
8th June 2017, 20:53
Well, we don't want any more nugget triggers.

It's ok, I have a new shipment of hand grenades..............

modwiz
8th June 2017, 22:35
TargeT posted this chart at PA. I liked it and thought it belonged here too.

https://i.redd.it/dhjqo42o3f2z.jpg

Aianawa
9th June 2017, 01:14
So content or comfortable is where things turn ?

modwiz
9th June 2017, 01:19

If contentment turns into boredom would appear to be the slippery slope. I am never bored, unless finding myself at the wrong party where no music is happening, lol. Useful chart, yes?

Aragorn
9th June 2017, 01:54

http://img.picturequotes.com/2/28/27590/in-the-end-there-can-be-only-one-quote-1.jpg

Aianawa
9th June 2017, 02:23
Your sliding Aragorn lol

TargeT
9th June 2017, 02:28

comfort is the bane of the healthy human, never dwell there too long.

Aragorn
9th June 2017, 02:47

http://img.picturequotes.com/2/28/27590/in-the-end-there-can-be-only-one-quote-1.jpg

Your sliding Aragorn lol

Not really, Brother. I was actually attempting an allegory for saying that in the end, the goal is to unite humanity into coherence, as opposed to the current state of competing/hostile factions. ;)

Maggie
9th June 2017, 03:19
Not really, Brother. I was actually attempting an allegory for saying that in the end, the goal is to unite humanity into coherence, as opposed to the current state of competing/hostile factions. ;)

The House Always Wins.

N0G-HmGy4WI

In a place you see no light you bring your own.

TCcTJjLFDE8

A creation story

dImZJ4h5_8Y

Catsquotl
9th June 2017, 04:41
Any takers?
Having accepted the invitation myself I'd like to extend this invitation to all the former occupants of Rhosgobels tent at ToT as well.
If by means of synchronistimystisism you happen to read this and wonder if I mean you.
You can be sure I do.

With Love
Eelco

Aianawa
9th June 2017, 06:12
comfort is the bane of the healthy human, never dwell there too long.

Was my mantra till I dwelled, dwelled till that tap on shoulder ( known as spirit kicking ones butt ), nowadays I wish for some dwelling at times lol.

modwiz
9th June 2017, 08:38
Will post this here but, dedicate it to the One Truth Forum. Seems to capture the spirit here the last few days.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ct2n2iiiIGQ

PurpleLama
9th June 2017, 13:54
If contentment turns into boredom would appear to be the slippery slope. I am never bored, unless finding myself at the wrong party where no music is happening, lol. Useful chart, yes?

I used to tell my oldest child, when she would claim to be bored, that in order to be bored one must be boring. There is a world full of wonder I was pointing toward, and she got it. In a week she takes the board exam to get her RN.

Paloma
9th June 2017, 14:14
Pet Shop Boys, from their album Behavior:
'Cause we were never being boring, we were never being bored"

Full lyrics:
Being Boring.
I came across a cache of old photos
and invitations to teenage parties
'Dress in white' one said with quotations
from someone's wife, a famous writer
in the nineteen-twenties
When you're young you find inspiration
in anyone who's ever gone
and opened up a closing door
She said we were never feeling bored

'cause we were never being boring
We had too much time to find for ourselves
and we were never being boring
We dressed up and fought then thought make amends
And we were never holding back or worried that
time would come to an end

When I went I left from the station
with a haversack and some trepidation
Someone said if you're not careful
you'll have nothing left and nothing to care for
in the nineteen-seventies
But I sat back and looking forward
my shoes were high and I had scored
I'd bolted through a closing door
and I would never find myself feeling bored

We were always hoping that, looking back
you could always rely on a friend

Now I sit with different faces
in rented rooms and foreign places
All the people I was kissing
some are here and some are missing
in the nineteen-nineties
I never dreamt that I would get to be
the creature that I always meant to be
but I thought in spite of dreams
you'd be sitting somewhere here with me

We were always hoping that, looking back
you could always rely on a friend

And we were never being boring
We were never being bored
We were never being bored

TargeT
9th June 2017, 14:34
I'm up to 32... a new addition yesterday morning:
http://i.imgur.com/DLdWHjB.jpg

This weekend I've got fencing to finish, a pool to fix and, every 3 hours, mongooses to feed... Oh, and Rad and I are doing some show prep. Why does it seem like my "time off" is more busy than sitting here at my desk at work?

Melidae
9th June 2017, 14:43
Why does it seem like my "time off" is more busy than sitting here at my desk at work?

Perhaps it is because on your "time off" you are 'working' for yourself instead of the 'Man'...

Dreamtimer
9th June 2017, 14:47
I secretly suspect that your comfort zone is keeping busy, TargeT. :p:ttr:

Lord Sidious
9th June 2017, 16:38
I used to tell my oldest child, when she would claim to be bored, that in order to be bored one must be boring. There is a world full of wonder I was pointing toward, and she got it. In a week she takes the board exam to get her RN.

Good work nugg

Maggie
10th June 2017, 00:24
Parallel lines all meeting is one defintion of singularity. Instead of the past creating the future, the future creates the past and the singularity has already occurred. We are the One who is the photon who made it to the core.

As good a story as I've heard.

WE ARE FROM THE FUTURE

”Plants harvest light with near perfect efficiency, but this is impossible under classical physics. Along the way to the photo synthesising core, photons of light should collide with other particles, but they dont…a photon reaching the core is as likely to succeed as you sprinting blindfolded through a dense forest reaching the centre without striking a single tree. Plants are engaged in a kind of miracle, the plant puts the photons into a state of quantum of superposition, multiplying it by every route that photon could possibly take. Imagine blindly sprinting through a forest being multiplied into every one of the billions of possible paths, if any one of your possibilities was observed hitting a tree the superposition would collapse and that would be your final outcome, but the plant patiently refuses to observe any of these casualties whilst at its heart it contInues to sing … LET THERE BE LIGHT!

When any of the possibilities finally reaches the core without fail, only that winner is observed. All the other possibilities disappear , the winner is transmitted back through time from the future and becomes the only possibility that ever existed. This is how photons reach the plants core with impossible precision. This is how you and every organism in existence overcame the massive improbabilities of life, this is how we are from the future. This is how you will become the light of the world as we invoke the sacred imperative together … LET THERE BE LIGHT! ”

15pOr1E6hvc

TargeT
10th June 2017, 02:37
I'm going to have to put up an "Sorry, I'm distracted" video...haha

http://i.imgur.com/axGc5Jih.gif

Dreamtimer
10th June 2017, 12:01
Mongoose legends would be apropos. Where's Rikki Tiki Tavi?

modwiz
10th June 2017, 15:09
Miguel has another good interview at Aeon Byte Gnostic Radio.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDuuKI7IDcY

Catsquotl
10th June 2017, 16:44
Seeing the tent dwellers go about their daily routine, the pink wizard tries a few of the other chairs.
He stuffs his pipe, smokes and talks to a few of the locals..

By the time his pipe had finished a moment of clarity made him see.
He had been chasing some of his old ghosts...

Signaling his owl he departs again.
Taking one last good look.

Fare well dear friends..
What once was there, remains a memory.

With Love
Eelco

modwiz
11th June 2017, 22:16
The Dutch fellow lays it all out and shows how a world without gnosis is built and sustained. Part 2 of his revelations and a must watch even if we thought we had all the pieces.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3C-KHt9vi5k

modwiz
11th June 2017, 22:27
Seeing the tent dwellers go about their daily routine, the pink wizard tries a few of the other chairs.
He stuffs his pipe, smokes and talks to a few of the locals..

By the time his pipe had finished a moment of clarity made him see.
He had been chasing some of his old ghosts...

Signaling his owl he departs again.
Taking one last good look.

Fare well dear friends..
What once was there, remains a memory.

With Love
Eelco

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fe93CLbHjxQ

Dreamtimer
12th June 2017, 14:04
Who ya gonna call?:lol::lol:

Senator Franken's cameo's at 3:33.

modwiz
14th June 2017, 18:28
Here is a treat of an interview. At times JRR Tolkien and Jung weave together like one person. Focus is on JRR. I was happy to find this as I have been sharing some deep private things with certain people and to hear someone making very similar connections to Tolkien's cosmology in the Silmarillion and The Gnostic ones was synchronicity at the personal level. More importantly, this interview is about opening doors to other realities of validity. Ones that we all have some common source from. Jung had a term and gnostics another while Tolkien wrote a history of it and labeled it fiction/fantasy. Enjoy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iRo92C1OS-E

modwiz
15th June 2017, 05:28
Here is the best interview so far when it come to busting the patrix. The intro is Morpheus speaking to Neo from The Matrix. Then the interview begins. Anthony Peake is coming from a multi-disciplinary approach that anyone looking to get a peak through the veil will relish. Anyone who is turned of by the word Gnostic, and we know there are some, will find this interview inoffensive. It is freedom that matters to me and not a particular way to get there. Real freedom begins with our understanding how the mind works. Highly recommended.

The Gnostics referred to the ultimate reality as The Pleroma, accessible to only those who had, as William Blake said, cleansed the doors of perception. For normal individuals, the Pleroma is only experienced in fleeting glimpses. For others, the doors of perception are fully opened by certain neurological processes starting with migraine and progressing through various altered states such as temporal lobe epilepsy, bi-polar syndrome, autism, and schizophrenia. We quest for the ways to manage these disorders, ultimately finding the universal means of accessing the Pleroma as the shamanistic Gnostics once freely did. This is part of our Schrodinger’s Diary Series, where we mine the Reality behind reality and the secrets of consciousness with the latest science and philosophy.

Astral Guest—Anthony Peake, author of Opening the Doors of Perception

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3sI1KRFgygw&t=4s

Elen
15th June 2017, 14:32
Thank you for sharing the Gnosis, modwiz. Whether it is our History or present observation doesn't matter...Saruman (Jehovah) you're going down! I would have loved to smoke a pipe with JRR Tolkien too! ;)

Melidae
15th June 2017, 15:48
The Dutch fellow lays it all out and shows how a world without gnosis is built and sustained. Part 2 of his revelations and a must watch even if we thought we had all the pieces.

Alexander Warbucks 'got it' back in 1978 in an article he wrote from the viewpoint of the 'slaveowners'...found at https://bitterrealities.wordpress.com/2015/01/02/how-i-manage-my-slaves/

An Economic Classic

If you wish to keep slaves, you must have all kinds of guards. The cheapest way to have guards is to have the slaves pay taxes to finance their own guards. To fool the slaves, you tell them that they are not slaves and that they have Freedom. You tell them they need Law and Order to protect them against bad slaves. Then you tell them to elect a Government. Give them Freedom to vote and they will vote for their own guards and pay their salary. They will then believe they are Free persons. Then give them money to earn, count and spend and they will be too busy to notice the slavery they are in.

How I Manage My Slaves; Slaves need electricity so that they can stay up later to work and study to be able to pay their electric bills and pay for all of their fine labor saving machines which enable them to finish their work in time to get some recreation which will help them feel more like going back to their jobs to earn money to live their wonderful lives as slaves.

They are lucky to be allowed to buy all of the wonderful things which make work and play so much easier. If they didn t buy these fine things they would have no reason to work for money.

The poor people who take their food from the land and who sleep where ever they can, deprive themselves of the need to work for money. This further deprives them of a need to buy and store fine labor saving devices. They don’t seem to realize the fact that they are holding back progress. If they could be forced to consume more and work, we could increase our gross national production which is useful to keep this excellent system going for us. Consumption can be increased by making welfare and government grant money more available.

It is becoming necessary to provide better working conditions to stop slaves from dropping out. As more drop out and provide for their own needs and direct their own lives it leaves less people to control them. It is necessary to keep them dependent on jobs or government money to maintain our control.

We must find ways to keep them from dropping out of our schools too. Here we mainly teach them to obey orders, respect our laws and love their country, coincidently, we teach them a trade or profession with which they will minister to our needs and whims or to the needs of our other servants. We could teach them on-the-job much faster and better but it takes more time to complete their obedience training.

Those who take care of their own needs are difficult to enslave. We must encourage people to become dependent in every area that it is possible to do so.

Alexander Warbucks
September 6, 1978

How many people have the strength of will or purpose to provide for their own needs? Most cannot take their eyes off their cell phones long enough to see where they are going, never mind even begin to think for themselves. *sigh*

Dreamtimer
15th June 2017, 20:57
I actually tried to find out where this came from and who this person is. I can't find an Alexander Warbucks or the original article. Only different comments and pins that contain it.

Interestingly, a search of this name brings up the anarchist Alexander Berkman, and Emma Goldman who was his publisher. (That name didn't ring a bell for me, though it did bring to mind one of Roger Ramsaur's aka's, Emma Gold).

Melidae
15th June 2017, 21:47
Warbucks...Sounds like a pseudonym to me.

Melidae
18th June 2017, 22:13
Mel checks the bottom of her shoes as she enters the tent. Someone sh!t in several threads and she wanted to make sure she didn't step into any of it.

Relishing the quiet, she shook her head...remembering in times past when even sarcasm was frowned upon in here...she chuckled. And now...now? Self-discipline has disappeared, differing opinions open ones self up to ridicule and trolling, and an over-abundance of testosterone has taken over.

What happened to all the great discussions that took place at TOT? And not about a video or an article someone else wrote, but ones of honor, spirituality, and dialog between people who may never agree, but where people really listened to each other anyway and were civilized in their discourse. Just a memory of better days, I guess. *sigh*

What I need right now is fresh air, she thought. Time for a long walk in the real world...in my real community where no one is vying for leadership or celebrity...where all are equal and celebrate their differences as well as their accomplishments (and even failures) together. Funny, that. Many years ago I joined my first forum as an escape from all the intolerance and bickering in my community. But now, after leaving the forums and working so hard to create beauty and joy and unity with people in real life, I look forward to stepping away from the computer and gathering with friends and neighbors.

As she gave a last glance around the tent, she knew she would be back. She was needed...the feminine was desperately needed here. She just feels the need to spend time strengthening her defenses before attempting to participate once again...defenses she hadn't needed for two years. How ironic!

modwiz
18th June 2017, 22:18
Mel checks the bottom of her shoes as she enters the tent. Someone sh!t in several threads and she wanted to make sure she didn't step into any of it.

Relishing the quiet, she shook her head...remembering in times past when even sarcasm was frowned upon in here...she chuckled. And now...now? Self-discipline has disappeared, differing opinions open ones self up to ridicule and trolling, and an over-abundance of testosterone has taken over.

What happened to all the great discussions that took place at TOT? And not about a video or an article someone else wrote, but ones of honor, spirituality, and dialog between people who may never agree, but where people really listened to each other anyway and were civilized in their discourse. Just a memory of better days, I guess. *sigh*

What I need right now is fresh air, she thought. Time for a long walk in the real world...in my real community where no one is vying for leadership or celebrity...where all are equal and celebrate their differences as well as their accomplishments (and even failures) together. Funny, that. Many years ago I joined my first forum as an escape from all the intolerance and bickering in my community. But now, after leaving the forums and working so hard to create beauty and joy and unity with people in real life, I look forward to stepping away from the computer and gathering with friends and neighbors.

As she gave a last glance around the tent, she knew she would be back. She was needed...the feminine was desperately needed here. She just feels the need to spend time strengthening her defenses before attempting to participate once again...defenses she hadn't needed for two years. How ironic!

You are a blessing to the Tent. Thank you for bringing what you do here.

sandy
19th June 2017, 01:36
Amen Melidae, thank you............ONEUPMANSHIP is a destroyer!!

Dumpster Diver
19th June 2017, 18:31
the gods tell jokes at your expense, grasshopper

Dreamtimer
19th June 2017, 18:39
Who's the grasshopper? Is that all of our expense? The joke's on us?

That would mean the gods are like us.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Gx1Pv02w3Q

modwiz
19th June 2017, 18:43
the gods tell jokes at your expense, grasshopper

Huh? Did someone pour paint thinner into the dumpster?

Dumpster Diver
19th June 2017, 19:14
...trying my hand at pithy sayings inside the tent while wiping the dung off my shoes as I reach for Wizzy's low hanging cloak while his back is turned...

modwiz
19th June 2017, 23:54
The Tent is not the place for your pithyness. May I suggest pithing in your own dumpster or your pants.:ha:

Now some incense to rid the Tent of the smell of dumpster and paint thinner fumes. :priest::priest::priest::priest::priest::priest::p riest::priest:

Dumpster Diver
20th June 2017, 00:09
The Tent is not the place for your pithyness. May I suggest pithing in your own dumpster or your pants.:ha:

Now some incense to rid the Tent of the smell of dumpster and paint thinner fumes. :priest::priest::priest::priest::priest::priest::p riest::priest:

OK, no more pithing in the tent...I'm writing this down. :pc:

Melidae
20th June 2017, 00:14

Oh please let the stink remain. It's re-awakening my ascendent~scorpio.

Dumpster Diver
20th June 2017, 00:21
Oh please let the stink remain. It's re-awakening my ascendent~scorpio.

...the wife is always talking about moon in scorpio when things go downhill.

...no idea what that is.:scp:

modwiz
20th June 2017, 00:23
Oh please let the stink remain. It's re-awakening my ascendant~scorpio.

You got it.:thup:

It was the other participants that were my concern. (Takes off white knight armor and puts robe back on).:ttr:

OK, no more pithing in the tent...I'm writing this down. :pc:

I must acknowledge your good manners regarding dung removal from shoes.:tiphat:

Melidae
20th June 2017, 00:27
Considering the pith is all over the forum, you'd have to clear the whole place.

modwiz
20th June 2017, 00:27

Moon in Scorpio can bring up deep emotional stuff. The Moon in Aries, which we just left, can lead to locking horns and butting heads. Notice the past two days here and you will see that Astrological influences are not woo woo. There is a lot of astrology BS though, from unskilled people or entertainers.

Melidae
20th June 2017, 00:29

Have you ever heard the phrase "release the hounds!"?

Dumpster Diver
20th June 2017, 00:29
Considering the pith is all over the forum, you'd have to clear the whole place.

Now you're being mean. :shocked:

modwiz
20th June 2017, 00:31

Tell Aragorn. I'm sure he would have a sympathetic ear.:ha::hilarious:

Melidae
20th June 2017, 00:34
Moon in Scorpio can bring up deep emotional stuff. The Moon in Aries, which we just left, can lead to locking horns and butting heads. Notice the past two days here and you will see that Astrological influences are not woo woo. There is a lot of astrology BS though from unskilled people or entertainers.

Sun~Leo Moon~Aquarius Ascendent~Scorpio --------> Mel

modwiz
20th June 2017, 00:35
Sun~Leo Moon~Aquarius Ascendent~Scorpio --------> Mel

Well, you showed me yours so I'll show you mine.:ttr:

Sun~Aquarius, Moon~Gemini, Ascendant~Scorpio

Melidae
20th June 2017, 00:42

Just joking...hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Or am I? :eyebrows:

modwiz
20th June 2017, 00:43

Just noticed that we joined TOT one day apart.

Melidae
20th June 2017, 00:44

That explains a lot. :onthequite:

:chrs:

Dumpster Diver
20th June 2017, 00:44

No problems, I'm making a sign of the cross using two slide rules...reaching for a wooden stake that has the Greek letter Pi etched on it...

Melidae
20th June 2017, 00:46
Just noticed that we joined TOT one day apart.

Great minds..etc. etc.

modwiz
20th June 2017, 01:59
One of my favorite Youtubers. Here is is helping us re-member our ancient lineage as an Earth people.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJ7KhntQ0Vc

Lord Sidious
20th June 2017, 03:46
One of my favorite Youtubers. Here is is helping us re-member our ancient lineage as an Earth people.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJ7KhntQ0Vc

Oh boy, you know he is a super flake?
I had a HUGE go with him on the book of faces where he was attacking a friend of mine from a fake account...............

Dreamtimer
20th June 2017, 08:26
Please do tell, Lord Sidious.

Aragorn
20th June 2017, 09:38
Oh boy, you know he is a super flake?
I had a HUGE go with him on the book of faces where he was attacking a friend of mine from a fake account...............

Please do tell, Lord Sidious.

Yes, I agree. Stuff like this is definitely watchdog material, and people who are promoting something and who are then creating fake accounts in order to harass someone who disagrees with them, that's a big red flag right there. :hmm:

Lord Sidious
20th June 2017, 09:59
I have friends in Ireland who have had him on their radio shows and he turned against all of them and after blocking them, proceeded to talk shit about them.
Some of it is highly defamatory.
I saw this individual talking shit about a friend whom I have been on his show many times.
So, I engaged this individual and screenshotted it.
Turns out it was one of sheridens many sock puppets.

Dreamtimer
20th June 2017, 11:10
Well he did say that it's common for him and some of his friends to greet each other by calling each other a big smelly c-word. (That was in the context of 'locker room talk')

Dreamtimer
20th June 2017, 11:32
Has anyone watched the video of Putin's "real face" that Kathy posted at eye-rise? It's a very interesting visual. I'm not sure what I think about it.

There are two others, of Prince Philip and The Queen.

I saw alien looking patterns in Putin's face and bovine patterns in the Duke's face.

As for the Queen...they're reptilian.

modwiz
20th June 2017, 19:29
OK, folks. I need to take a break from forum life. It is affecting my sanity and balance. I will continue with all of my videos and post them but, dialogue in the forums is depressing me almost to the point of despair. Will return when it happens. Will check in for PM's and to answer those.

Dumpster Diver
20th June 2017, 19:58
OK, folks. I need to take a break from forum life. It is affecting my sanity and balance. I will continue with all of my videos and post them but, dialogue in the forums is depressing me almost to the point of despair. Will return when it happens. Will check in for PM's and to answer those.

What? Am I contributing to this?

Ok, many, many apologies...

...I'm backing off. I don't want my daemons affecting anyone one else, especially you Wizzy.

TargeT
20th June 2017, 20:25
Has anyone watched the video of Putin's "real face" that Kathy posted at eye-rise? It's a very interesting visual. I'm not sure what I think about it.

There are two others, of Prince Philip and The Queen.

I saw alien looking patterns in Putin's face and bovine patterns in the Duke's face.

As for the Queen...they're reptilian.

I don't understand the process that's being used there, how are those overlays arrived at? just by mirroring the face and changing contrast?

Putin's face looked a LOT more friendly than Rockefeller's

heyokah
20th June 2017, 20:43

...I'm backing off. I don't want my daemons affecting anyone one else, especially you Wizzy.

Dumpy Divy, perhaps taking another Avatar will help..... ?

Dumpster Diver
20th June 2017, 20:51
Dumpy Divy, perhaps taking another Avatar will help..... ?

The avatar is NOT for you, it is for me. I use it to keep my massive ego under control. It works, occasionally, which is better than nothing.

Gio
20th June 2017, 20:53
I'm with Rad on this ... One gets tired of type/talking ...
The text communicating is a bit old and way insufficient ...
Those that would like to link up in a Zoom conference meetup ...
Perhaps might respond (in text) below?

PM him or myself here soon on the forum.

Dumpster Diver
20th June 2017, 20:58
Ok, Gio, as promised, count me in for the seance. :belief:

Synagex
20th June 2017, 21:18

OK any clues about this.

Sun ~ Libra
Ascendant ~ Cancer
Moon ~ Aries

For those that might know..
I don't.

modwiz
20th June 2017, 21:37

My last post, except for video postings, until the time of return. No, dumpy, not you. It is the collective fustercluck, the towering babble in an age where we have the ability to conference. It is not for all, just those who want to find solutions instead of..............fill in the blank. Toodles and love to all until my return.

Aianawa
21st June 2017, 09:05
Dang, approaching 300.000 views, this the most viewed thread on TOT ?

Dreamtimer
21st June 2017, 11:35
OK any clues about this.

Sun ~ Libra
Ascendant ~ Cancer
Moon ~ Aries

For those that might know..
I don't.

Elen can tell you about it. I believe there are others here knowledgeable about astrology.

Modwiz, dude. I was thinking your meditations and videos were balancing and calming. I'm sorry to hear that you're efforts in this community bringing people together is not enough to stave off the negativity. I hope that you can play some good music and get some good nature medicine.

I'm pretty sure that regular life is going to be filled with similar drama, but perhaps not in your tent. :meditating:

Dumpster Diver
21st June 2017, 18:22
So, since Wizzy has vacated we can talk s**t about him?

WIZZY WEARS TIE-DYE SHIRTS WITH THE SHADES DRAWN!!!!

...whew, been wanting to say that for a long time.

Paloma
22nd June 2017, 02:09
Elen can tell you about it. I believe there are others here knowledgeable about astrology.

Modwiz, dude. I was thinking your meditations and videos were balancing and calming. I'm sorry to hear that you're efforts in this community bringing people together is not enough to stave off the negativity. I hope that you can play some good music and get some good nature medicine.

I'm pretty sure that regular life is going to be filled with similar drama, but perhaps not in your tent. :meditating:

Sun and moon on an axis of opposite poles. Your emotions (moon) mess up your plans with impulses that jump the gun. Then your Cancer Ascendant pays the price, by not believing you just did that, and drags you into deep feelings of embarrassment.
That is the worst case scenario.

On a brighter note the Aries Moon gives you the courage that the Libra sun can't always produce. But Libra sun does make you perceptive, and diplomatic.

I once knew a guy who had the Libra sun and Aries moon combo, and when he was in Vietnam, as Military police, his job was to negociate with the Vietkong to release the US prisoners of war. And he was decorated, due to his high success rate.

Also with that combination you get those brilliant judges, who not only know instantly who did it, but are also fearlessly risking their lives when putting dangerous criminals behind bars.

Dreamtimer
22nd June 2017, 11:05
Thank you, Paloma. I appreciate these insights. I do not have much knowledge of astrology. I think I'll be learning, at least a bit.

Aianawa
22nd June 2017, 12:02
2.729 to go

Aianawa
22nd June 2017, 23:13
Ooopps i mean 1.674

modwiz
26th June 2017, 07:57
https://www.minds.com/archive/thumbnail/724246374253600768

modwiz
26th June 2017, 08:10
https://www.minds.com/archive/thumbnail/725818690322309120

modwiz
26th June 2017, 08:17
https://www.minds.com/archive/thumbnail/716430093831905280

modwiz
26th June 2017, 08:33
https://www.minds.com/archive/thumbnail/725929514974060544

PurpleLama
26th June 2017, 13:36
The human mind, which our conscious awareness perceives, is a false construct which by design fools us into believing it is us, whereas out true identity needs nothing with which to identify.

The analysis of experience is ongoing, all the while that "thinking" part is held under an ever growing air of suspicion.

4OTms8Son-U

It never works....

PurpleLama
26th June 2017, 14:38
Ha! I got it to embed!

DNA
26th June 2017, 15:52
https://www.minds.com/archive/thumbnail/725818690322309120

I understand your sentiments in regards to civilization.
Our present version leaves a lot to be desired.
I remember reading the Urantia Book a few years ago, a wonderful work that in my opinion is absolute genius and thus worthy of consideration in so far as it being penned by celestial sources.
There was a line in the book which stated "do not be too hard on your selves in terms of your civilization just having overcome slavery.
Slavery was a step up from what came before.
Mankind in it's infancy practiced cannibalism to the extreme.
Food was scarce and competition was fierce, so if you saw a human who was not a member of your immediate tribe, you clubbed him, bagged him and ate him.
Then mankind made a step in the right direction and stopped eating other people, they just killed them.
Then mankind made a step in the right direction and stopped killing other people and instead enslaved them.
Now mankind has made another step and stopped enslaving other people, and this is indeed good.
So do not beat yourselves up for your perceived present barbarism for in the past you have been much worse. "

It was much more eloquent in the Urantia Book, the above was of course from memory.
I'm not one of those people who look at our ancestors with the idea that they were more peaceful and pleasant than the modern version.
People may be dumber now, but they are also docile and well fed, in the past not so much.

PurpleLama
26th June 2017, 16:54
See, I don't think that such barbarity was "mankind in its infancy", so much as it was devolved segments of "mankind" in the aftermath of a planetary or extra-planetary war. To use JPF's turn of phrase, the weapons of that war make hydrogen bombs look like firecrackers. Further, I currently, tentatively ascribe to the notions described by Alterwelt in the Remote Viewing Ancient Civilizations thread on GLP, and credit goes to Outlander for turning me on to that one a few years back, the notion being that many iterations of "mankind" have evolved separately at many times and places over the last several millions of years.

Urantia didn't wash for me, I tried to read some of the books 7 or 8 years ago. Entertaining, but not compelling alongside what other information I had on board at the time. My agenda sniffer kept going off....

modwiz
26th June 2017, 23:04
I know Lord Sidious and his friend had a war of words with Thomas on Fecebook. Like my signature below quoting Eleanor Roosevelt, I will be focusing on ideas and not people.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FCgG5RUBgQk

I do disagree with Thomas about the paganism of Arabia because it was a particularly ugly form and the ideas of Mohammed were a healthier alternative in that part of the world.

This video features a man who looked into things and it is a relatively short and interesting listen, given the complexity of the subject. Well worth a listen if we wish to be able to love our fellow humans by understanding them better.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pBx2HKeNyHA

modwiz
27th June 2017, 07:55
Robert Price is a well known bible scholar if one knows bible scholars, lol. Easy to listen to and recorded well enough to hear every word. I found this an interesting listen as is usual for Robert.

All of Miguel's shows begin with his own thoughts of the "day". Skip to 10:20 if one wishes to hear the interview/talk only and save some listening time. Also, they lost a friend, Acharya, another scholar, and speak about her at the end of the interview so, when that begins the topic of the video is over. Enjoy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IybD2xzkhtc&t=1392s

modwiz
27th June 2017, 10:26
https://www.minds.com/archive/thumbnail/726374158589501446

Elen
27th June 2017, 10:50
Once again modwiz, keeping the records right is great! Thanks for sharing :).

modwiz
27th June 2017, 11:57
:winner: Time for some Aspie humor.

https://www.minds.com/archive/thumbnail/726365969785561088

1inMany
27th June 2017, 14:46
Greetings, Modwiz! I was out taking a stroll this morning, and saw the glow of the tent. I thought I would stop by for a visit. Ah, the familiar and the new in one place. I see that you are about to reach 300,000 views. Wow. That means a soul was drawn to this beacon 300 thousand times. And it is no wonder, you are genuine and that is something you share. This tent has meant quite a bit to some folks, myself included. Congratulations are in order, my fine wizardly friend.

I will be moving along now, I have a journey to tend to. I will be leaving some fairy dust in my wake, of course.

And Much Love,

modwiz
28th June 2017, 09:32
OK, a new voice discovered at Aeon Byte Gnostic Radio, Gordon White. However, the motherlode of conversations with him are with Gregg Harwood at The Higherside Chats. I will post a few of them but, this one is a great one to start with. He speaks with scholarship and eloquence with how far back into antiquity we go. I hardly agree with every idea of his but there is huge amount of common ground with only nuanced differences. Great chemistry between the two of them also. These interviews fly by for me and then I want another one. Simply delicious.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E2IVuGqc-GM

Dreamtimer
29th June 2017, 13:23
Modwiz, you've scored one for the Mother. :congratulations:

DNA
29th June 2017, 16:05
OK, a new voice discovered at Aeon Byte Gnostic Radio, Gordon White. However, the motherlode of conversations with him are with Gregg Harwood at The Higherside Chats. I will post a few of them but, this one is a great one to start with. He speaks with scholarship and eloquence with how far back into antiquity we go. I hardly agree with every idea of his but there is huge amount of common ground with only nuanced differences. Great chemistry between the two of them also. These interviews fly by for me and then I want another one. Simply delicious.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E2IVuGqc-GM

They were talking about Gobekli Tepe being a meeting place for hunters, and that the they would party and go into trance with mushrooms, ancient beer and drums.
I think at one point they referred to it as a Neolithic Rave. :very_drunk:
They talked about it being a power place much like how Bill Hicks did mushrooms at another specific power place and saw a UFO.
At one point in the dialogue it was stated that present day tourists and visitors were not allowed to meditate in the area and folks found doing so would be interrupted and asked to leave.
I don't know why but this reminded me of the young man who attempted to meditate on the Gorman Ranch in "Hunt for the Skinwalker" and was accosted by an invisible cryptid probably Sasquatch for doing so.
I'm guessing they do not want anyone tapping into whatever is available there at Gobekli Tepe, and probably the same goes for the Gorman Ranch in N.E. Utah.
Anyway, all in all the descriptions reminded me of this scene from the Clan of the Cave Bear movie with Darryl Hannah.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1dFA5mqozA4

Dumpster Diver
29th June 2017, 22:10
Now, if I'd have posted Wizzy's "Aspie" humor diagram, Aragorn would have taken it down with a caustic comment...

...so, I'm going to send my stuff to Wizzy and let him post it. :onthequite:

modwiz
30th June 2017, 09:39
https://www.minds.com/archive/thumbnail/727441907013132288

sandy
1st July 2017, 08:53
How about; that it doesn't belong to the human race either....Mother Earth is not for sale and no matter who thinks different she cannot be owned!! :onthequite:............
https://www.minds.com/archive/thumbnail/727441907013132288

modwiz
2nd July 2017, 09:16
This video turned out to be very interesting. It also covers that written law was considered dead and was an insult to honest people who depended on their word and honor. It also supports much of what is stated by Sylvie in the Newearth Survivor series regarding the Romans. There is one about aqueducts all over the world, including South America,that puts to rest the idea they were a Roman invention. The Romans discovered them in their world conquests and copied them. Although the Etruscans seem to be part of a Survivor culture.

The Khazars, as a Turkic-Mongolian people, do figure into the dialogue but there is none of the usual finger pointing at the Jewish people as is too often the case when Khazars are mentioned.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FZJScQ-slQ8

modwiz
4th July 2017, 09:59
This is a good talk with JP Farrell and his book about Yahweh. It starts with a discussion about Russian genetic finds and then transitions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oa0_IH4xYgk

PurpleLama
4th July 2017, 23:12
ZzG8-LKY0_M

Here is a real 4th of July song.

PurpleLama
5th July 2017, 00:21
Did you listen, strider?

Aragorn
5th July 2017, 00:33
Did you listen, strider?

Yes, I did. ;) (Even though I don't understand the whole lyric due to his pronunciation and the fact that the guitar dominates his voice.)

Dumpster Diver
5th July 2017, 01:46
Well, in the early part of J. Farrell talk on the "Baltic Anomaly," Farrell is wrong about German shipping in the Baltic. Germany and Finland were Allies in WW II and there was considerable shipping between the two countries. As Sweden was neutral and the Allies did not front on the Baltic, western sources have NO idea how much shipping was traveling up the Baltic in between Germany and Finland in WW II. He really needs to stop throwing out dumb facts on stuff he has no clue about, it simply lessens his credibility.

http://blog.world-mysteries.com/uncategorized/baltic-sea-anomaly/

http://blog.world-mysteries.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/falcon_baltic.jpg

modwiz
5th July 2017, 02:33
Well, in the early part of J. Farrell talk on the "Baltic Anomaly," Farrell is wrong about German shipping in the Baltic. Germany and Finland were Allies in WW II and there was considerable shipping between the two countries. As Sweden was neutral and the Allies did not front on the Baltic, western sources have NO idea how much shipping was traveling up the Baltic in between Germany and Finland in WW II. He really needs to stop throwing out dumb facts on stuff he has no clue about, it simply lessens his credibility.

http://blog.world-mysteries.com/uncategorized/baltic-sea-anomaly/

Agreed, too bad that was the first video I found of him discussing his book about Yahweh, I actually skipped most of that part to get to the title subject. He gets into it much better with his buddy, now deceased, Georgeanne Hughes in this one. She brings out the best in him although her own words are often not of tremendous gravity.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eHe2JT3Jrhg

Part one may be enough for many but, I will post part two in case any might want to continue.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=joVNaQLUf0A

Dumpster Diver
5th July 2017, 02:56
In the earlier tape at point 23:00 Farrell talks about 13 major clan mothers...possible genetic "confirmation" of the 13 illuminati families?

I think the Russian genetic studies have huge capability of blowing the lid off the entire bent Western genetic paradigms.

modwiz
5th July 2017, 03:18
In the earlier tape at point 23:00 Farrell talks about 13 major clan mothers...possible genetic "confirmation" of the 13 illuminati families?

I think the Russian genetic studies have huge capability of blowing the lid off the entire bent Western genetic paradigms.

If memory serves me correctly, the Ancient records say 14 and geneticists say 13. So, I do smell scientism working to create a narrative that serves their masters. I intuit that there is a connection, of sorts but, one that is more wholesome.

modwiz
6th July 2017, 03:55
https://www.minds.com/archive/thumbnail/729504435725672448

modwiz
10th July 2017, 14:03
John Lash has a you tube channel named, Mandela Effect Decoded, and I have been working my way through the 49 videos he has there. I did not start at the beginning and have jumped around a bit. I will post a two part video set, bith relatively short that are are good from a historical perspective and can be helpful to anyone trying to make sense of an insane world. That is the "world" is the systems inflicted on Nature and the ecosystem humanity emerged from of this "planet". The planet is an organic organism, the world is comprised of alien "systems" imposed upon it and humanity.

I do not like John's use of the word 'gnosticism' because it turns the gnostic 'way' or, way of gnosis into 'ism' which is a 'system'. A little less wine/alcohol would do John some good, as it makes him miss some things a man of his intellect and language comprehension would not miss otherwise, IMO. Alcohol can also negatively drive behaviors that can lead to small minds discussing the person rather than the ideas of a great mind.

Given his Herculean efforts to bring gnostic thought to life and lift it out of the confusion of the Nag Hammadi Coptic texts, my comments are one of love for the man and wishing to see him at his best.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YVV4TiITVK0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dekg94GXY0M

modwiz
10th July 2017, 23:28
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dxT2GYl6Yfw

modwiz
11th July 2017, 05:47
A three hundred million old chariot wheel in a coal mine? Owners of the mine then flooding it after more digging instead of an archeological investigation? Yes, and yes. There is a reason the 'parasites' wish to conceal the antiquity of the native human/anthropos and that will be the subject of a video at some point. We natives have been around for a very long time. My sense is as ancient as we are that poor science/geology also has some flaws. A perfect storm of stupid and fookery. An awakened humanity, one awakened to their true past, is terrifying to the usurpers of this planet. Some are working ceaselessly to turn history into ourstory. The truth will come out and many will know it for the truth. The dead will bury their own.

For now here is a very short video to view.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dyfuwSAkQKo

lake
11th July 2017, 16:18
Given his Herculean efforts to bring gnostic thought to life and lift it out of the confusion of the Nag Hammadi Coptic texts,

May I inquire as to your considerations concerning Jose M. Herrou Aragon and his book called The Forbidden Religion?

Primordial Gnosis is the original Gnosis, true Gnosis, eternal Gnosis, Gnostic knowledge in its pure form. Due to multiple persecutions, Primordial Gnosis has been fragmented, distorted and hidden.

A review from a reader:

I gave this book 2 stars because it's fun to read -- much like many of the shows about aliens and the Masons, etc. are fun to watch. As a book about Gnosticism, however, it really doesn't deserve any stars. As the author points out, most Gnostic writings had been banned for centuries and copies of them had been destroyed. This led many people to speculate on the belief systems of the Gnostics -- basing thier views on the few references and fragments that were available. Of course, people tend to reflect their own views in their speculations. This author seems to be motivated or informed by such views.

Over the past 150 years, however, archeologists have uncovered many of the original Gnostic writings and we can, therefore, check our interpretations. (I find it interesting that the author quotes many books -- very often quoting the enemies of Gnosticism in the early church who were trying to argue that the Gnostics were heretics -- but rarely, if ever, quotes original source material of the Gnostics.) What the author presents can best be described as related to one strain of these wrtings (more or less in the way that the movie the Omen is related to Christianity). It seems to me that most of the ideas that he presents can be traced back to the Sethian tradition of the Gnostics -- which is by no means representative of all Gnostic thought. And, even his presentation of the Sethian tradition is highly interpretive and would be refuted outright by many of the Gnostic writings. It seems like the author -- or the author's sources -- are trying to use people's lack of understanding of Gnostic beliefs as a vehicle for presenting their own view of some kind of Luciferian religion -- one that would be wholly refuted by most of the Gnostic writings, and requires interpretation to find support in the Sethian tradition.

It's important to remember that you should be suspect of anyone who begins a sentence, "The Gnostics believed..." There are many Gnostic traditions and, if there is anything that truly unites them, it is the mystical idea that people can have a direct knowledge of/communion with the Godhead/the Absolute/the Uncreated. Since this knowledge is attained by individuals and is unmediated by church or doctrine, there is no one central authority. This has led to a wide variety of ideas. If you're interested in knowing what the Gnostics were thinking, I would suggest reading their own words. Many of the books are readily available. The Nag Hammadi Scriptures, found in Egypt, provide a great sampling of various strains of Gnostic thought and translations are available in a compilation with very informative commentary by actual experts
https://www.amazon.com/Forbidden-Religion-Jose-Herrou-Aragon-ebook/dp/B00891M3WA

I have put a PDF of the book here:
http://devise.one/TOT/the-forbidden-religion.pdf

I would appreciate your point of view....ta very much :)

modwiz
11th July 2017, 21:47
May I inquire as to your considerations concerning Jose M. Herrou Aragon and his book called The Forbidden Religion?

A review from a reader:

https://www.amazon.com/Forbidden-Religion-Jose-Herrou-Aragon-ebook/dp/B00891M3WA

I have put a PDF of the book here:
http://devise.one/TOT/the-forbidden-religion.pdf

I would appreciate your point of view....ta very much :)

By page 16 he had lost me because he is lost. Yes, the tradition of what became known as gnostic has its roots in deep antiquity. The Nag Hammadi texts provided an awareness of the tradition but, not a very coherent one. John Lash, though not perfect, is the best exponent of what a gnostic is currently. There are some writers who wrote at the beginning of the 20th century, before the Nag Hammadi find, that wrote with a far better understanding of the primordial nature of the people who understood our place in the Universe and this planet.

modwiz
12th July 2017, 01:37
"Read not to contradict and confute; nor to believe and take for granted; nor to find talk and discourse; but to weigh and consider". - Sir Francis Bacon

modwiz
12th July 2017, 01:44
https://www.minds.com/archive/thumbnail/730203079512694784

modwiz
12th July 2017, 01:58
https://www.minds.com/archive/thumbnail/712054390164299776

https://www.minds.com/archive/thumbnail/720349334037602304

modwiz
12th July 2017, 02:14
https://www.minds.com/archive/thumbnail/718140916187013120

sandy
12th July 2017, 03:44
Did God create Hell or the writers of the word ???

modwiz
12th July 2017, 03:58
Did God create Hell or the writers of the word ???

More importantly, IMO. Who or what do people believe is God, and God's word? There is much to consider to better share one planet.

With regard to concepts of God and Satan, the Book of Job illustrates the cognitive dissonance demonstrated in the common understandings of love and what is held as divine.

What is your answer to your own question, Sandy?

sandy
12th July 2017, 04:07
No such thing as Hell or Heaven for that matter> if I choose to call something one or the other > I create it ..........:-)

modwiz
12th July 2017, 04:25
No such thing as Hell or Heaven for that matter> if I choose to call something one or the other > I create it ..........:-)

Thank you for sharing your wisdom with us. It's what makes us a strong community.