modwiz
6th December 2014, 19:16
Here is a video from Sept. 11, 2014.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P-_0FojkwJU

modwiz
6th December 2014, 19:48
i was sat there that my seat.:p
sit,s down on a pillow and listens.

moves seat as a ringing started in left ear!

Good to have you here.

ronin
6th December 2014, 19:52
question please......
what i do not understand about these dragon people is to why if they are so powerful as to take on the governments,nwo and the ruling elite.
why mention it on the alternative media sites before they do it?they do not want to be named and have they actually offered anything that has come to fruitation .

so many times have we seen this is gonna happen by Fulford,Wilcox and many others that have not happened.

there is always good talk of what should be and how to change but are we really seeing what they say?

ronin
6th December 2014, 19:53
Good to have you here.

thank you Modwiz i felt that welcome.

modwiz
6th December 2014, 19:56
question please......
there is always good talk of what should be and how to change but are we really seeing what they say?

Dave Schmidt's trip to China is the beginning of a process unfolding. I am seeing changes. I see the infrastructure for new interactions developing. Perhaps I am hallucinating.:p

modwiz
6th December 2014, 20:13
question please......
what i do not understand about these dragon people is to why if they are so powerful as to take on the governments,nwo and the ruling elite.
why mention it on the alternative media sites before they do it?they do not want to be named and have they actually offered anything that has come to fruitation .

The Dragon families are a little like the gods. They are a bit remote. However, their hands off, free will allowances are now seen to have made quite a lot of trouble. Owing to many different factors, humanity's consent by inaction being one of of many facets to how things went bad. With that said, reparations, as in repairs, have begun.

There are different kinds of power. How to wield it wisely is very misunderstood and frustrations arise when those who are dis-empowered see those they view as empowered doing little to nothing. Much of the frustration comes from lack of understanding of how power works on this planet. If we truly understood power, especially our own, this planet would be under our control. Althgough, it is hard to control a world when one cannot manage their emotional bodies. Key word is manage, not negate or ignore. To incorporate it (EB) as the powerful guidance system it is. Right now too many emotional radars are full of bogey's and debris. No power at all in that situation. Just some powerful dysfunction.

The Red Dragon family is reaching out in dialogue to the rest of the world. They are struggling for intelligent discourse, mainly owing to the aforementioned reasons, IMO.

Pris
6th December 2014, 21:06
I'm tempted to say "Look who the cat brought in" and post a nice cat picture... but will not go that far. :p

Welcome to all the drifters! Nice to see you here in the tent within TOT, wherever it may be.

Nice and cozy in the tent today. Will enjoy the warmth a bit.

Oh, hey... if you won't post a nice kitteh pic... ;)

We're all tenting inside. Cuz, at the moment, it's cold and wet and icky outside.

http://girlfromthehills.files.wordpress.com/2010/01/ican-cold-cat.jpg

http://lovemeow.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/8kv6MWyh.jpg

http://www.catsdo.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/06/kittens_camping.jpg

https://i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/371420416/h31C88D24/

modwiz
6th December 2014, 21:59
Cats in tents. A good way to present the kitteh theme in a more palatable manner.

1inMany
6th December 2014, 23:08
If we truly understood power, especially our own, this planet would be under our control.

What, do you suppose, is the nature of our power, modwiz?

Although, it is hard to control a world when one cannot manage their emotional bodies. Key word is manage, not negate or ignore. To incorporate it (EB) as the powerful guidance system it is. Right now too many emotional radars are full of bogey's and debris. No power at all in that situation. Just some powerful dysfunction.

And I was wondering. How do EBs relate to our emotions? Do these bodies produce emotions, house them, what? And how would one manage their emotional body?

:)

modwiz
6th December 2014, 23:15
What, do you suppose, is the nature of our power, modwiz?

And I was wondering. How do EBs relate to our emotions? Do these bodies produce emotions, house them, what? And how would one manage their emotional body?

Not sure how the word nature is to be used in your first question. The power question could go on forever. For me the briefest would be, knowledge and action based in agape/love manifesting as wisdom.

I have shared my EB understandings/findings online before to poor results. My ideas do not find much resonance on that topic.

You can always skype me. I'll PM my new skype addy to you.

PurpleLama
6th December 2014, 23:18
New Skype, eh? Shoot me a message, Rad, maybe we could have a chat soon. It would be nice to touch base.

PurpleLama
6th December 2014, 23:22
The emotional body is its own discrete form, which we experience as our emotions and feelings. It is managed through awareness, but this chomes through cultivating the deep dark soil of psyche, where the mental and emotional truly overlay.

modwiz
6th December 2014, 23:33
New Skype, eh? Shoot me a message, Rad, maybe we could have a chat soon. It would be nice to touch base.

Incoming!

Playdo
6th December 2014, 23:58
Skydog died 5 weeks after this recording at the age of 24. Wish he was with us today. Listen to Duane wail on this live cut of "Dreams".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jy3mIvcN9Z0

modwiz
7th December 2014, 00:29
The always wise Max Igan with his latest podcast. "The war on war" is the title.

http://thecrowhouse.com/dl/MaxIgan_TruthFrequencyRadio_Dec06_2014.mp3

1inMany
7th December 2014, 00:33
The emotional body is its own discrete form, which we experience as our emotions and feelings. It is managed through awareness, but this chomes through cultivating the deep dark soil of psyche, where the mental and emotional truly overlay.

If it is its own discreet form, why is it that we only feel the emotions? And not the whole of the body itself, the form?

PurpleLama
7th December 2014, 00:45
The emotional body is discreet from the physical and mental bodies. How much you experience the form depends on the degree of awareness you have of it.

1inMany
7th December 2014, 00:47
The emotional body is discreet from the physical and mental bodies. How much you experience the form depends on the degree of awareness you have of it.

Ok. So how does one get an awareness of it?

PurpleLama
7th December 2014, 00:48
Hahaha. Guess.

1inMany
7th December 2014, 00:54
Hahaha. Guess.

:frantic:

:fpalm:

Shezbeth
7th December 2014, 00:54
In my understanding it is like the force,... something subtle that can be felt, but only when one quiets the mind.

modwiz
7th December 2014, 00:57
Hahaha. Guess.

LOL. She chose this route over my skype offer. It makes for good thread material.:thup:

1inMany
7th December 2014, 00:58
LOL. She chose this route over my skype offer. It makes for good thread material.:thup:

I am rethinking that decision. Hahaha

Bob
7th December 2014, 00:58
in the olden days, when they were just getting started.. when majik was less formal.. but very down to earth..

Hogwarts, waaaayy before Harry..

http://jandeane81.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=759&d=1417835770

modwiz
7th December 2014, 01:00
I am rethinking that decision. Hahaha

Probably more like 'feeling' different about it. LOL

modwiz
7th December 2014, 01:01
in the olden days, when they were just getting started.. when majik was less formal.. but very down to earth..

Hogwarts, waaaayy before Harry..

http://jandeane81.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=759&d=1417835770

Engaging image(ry). It will join a collection. Thank you.

Bob
7th December 2014, 01:04
Engaging image(ry). It will join a collection. Thank you.

A few more on the forum here in the Album section - | ~

http://jandeane81.com/album.php?u=1310

Seikou-Kishi
7th December 2014, 01:27

Have you noticed how when your physical body is damaged, the sensation of pain is not physical like the body? It points to a physical location and describes a physical condition and yet the sensation itself is not physical. An example would be geographical co-ordinates; although the position on the planet to which any pair of co-ordinates point actually and physically exists, the co-ordinates themselves are not physical (if they're written on paper or recorded on a computer, this is not the physicality of the co-ordinates any more than a photograph of your grandmother is your grandmother).

The sensation of physical pain can be so demanding because humans associate so closely with their bodies, but that sensation is a mental one, because it is the "I" that thinks which bears witness to it. The sensation of pain has utility in that it brings a negative physical condition to attention. When you put your hand on the stove, it is right that there is a sensation of pain and moreover that the sensation is proportionate to the harm being done. Once that problem has been resolved (i.e., you've taken your hand off the stove), any further, "residual", pain is redundant. The nagging pain is a notification of something already known. I have many times resolved the sensation of pain (not the cause) simply by saying to my mind and body "I am aware of the problem and I will undertake proportionate action; let the pain cease" and had complete cessation of pain.

The physical body is connected to your other bodies by what I call "interface matrices" or "interplections/interplexions". You could think of these as complex mechanics like a computer keyboard linking a human and a computer, or you could think of them like the rain that connects clouds and lakes. Your nervous system's sensory and motor neurons serve as the body's half of such a matrix. The sensory function is like a monitoring network that reports on the condition of the body while the movement function relays commands "downwards". Analogous networks exist in each body to co-ordinate with one another. Actually, analgous networks exist with varying complexity at every level; each molecule has an energetic whirr about it, each cell its own "soul", each tissue and organ its own consciousness, etc.

Two trees that grow close to each other can interplex their branches so much that the branches actually merge, and so by tracing one branch from the trunk of tree A, it's possible without interruption to arrive at the trunk of tree B. It works that way too. Things that originate in one "level" can move into adjacent levels the way water can evaporate or vapour can condense. Emotional problems can sink down into the physical and manifest as disease — we know all too well that physical complaints can become emotional as when long-term pain or disease is emotionally fraying. It would be disproportionate to say all disease originates in this way, but some of it, at least, does. Emotional problems relating to the function (or malfunction) of the chakras often manifest in ways relating to the physical analogues of those chakras. Grief relates to the heart, stress to the digestion, and so on.

An emotion can be categorised according to the way in which your emotional body deals with it. A bite of cheese travelling down the oesophagus is food, but travelling down the trachea it's a potentially lethal obstruction. The processes by which the body accepts input has parallels in the emotional body; input is digested and when digested well the input persists only as long as it is healthy, but if the body has difficulty digesting something, it can cause indigestion. The feeling hangs around longer than it should and like a body overproducing digestive juices, we stew on it and it eats away at us. At the same time, what is tolerable or even healthy processing for one person is stressful for one with a more sensitive constitution the way that bite of cheese would be fine for one person but uncomfortable for a lactose-intolerant person.

A mental body/field generates its own thoughts like a magnetic field radiating out from a source. This is a consequence of the human spirit's creative faculty. At the same time, the field does not exist in isolation and external thoughts pass into the field. When this happens, we can identify these thoughts as our own or identify them as being external in origin. When people communicate telepathically, there is an interlacing of their own mental fields and the thoughts being generated in one field pass through into the other's field. The way homogeneity works is that the same old thoughts get recycled from one field to the next without anybody ever really creating much thought of their own (but that's another topic, as is the idea of witnessing but not claiming our thoughts/emotions as our own).

The emotional body or field works in the same way. It can generate its own feeling and this happens most often and most healthily when the emotional body is getting its orders from the highest spirit. When you think of somebody you love unconditionally, the process is very precise. Your highest spirit exists in that state by its nature and is like a generator or furnace forever exuding and radiating that condition. When you think of that person whom you love like that, almost certainly your child/grandchild, etc. (because that is one of the few avenues to that condition available to people here), your mind is doing what it is designed to do by dealing with details. These details in a sense distract your mind and stop it dominating the stage like it so often is wont, but more accurately are like a radio tuner dialling you in to a certain frequency. Lastly, your emotional body connects through this to your spiritual self and acts as an "energy converter" (like a lightbulb) to radiate this high energy in a lower plane.

The emotional body, however, can also behave like a gulf in the sea. The water in the gulf is not separate from the water of the sea or of the entire ocean, but rather there is a continual interchange. If a ship crashes out at sea, debris from the crash might drift into the gulf. This is like "foreign" or external emotional "objects" entering one's own emotional field. We can, in a manner like that described above, recognise these emotions as being of external origin and not originating in our highest self. Ideally, our emotional body is like our mental body in that both are protected by a "deflector shield" like in star trek. In star trek, the deflector protects the ship from space debris (the flotsam floating in the emotional and mental seas) and also from weapons fire (hostile onslaughts directed towards our emotional and mental health/integrity). However, if the shields were up all the time, nobody would ever be able to leave or embark upon the ship. We can drop the shields to allow emotional and mental communication where such connection is healthy.

So the emotional body is like the physical body in that foreign objects can insert themselves and cause harm. An emotional object might penetrate like a bullet and lodge itself within. We might bleed from that wound, etc., and that wound might provide an entry for unwelcome visitors that in a physical body would be called an infection. But the physical body has protective measures. It has an immune system and physical and chemical defences and the emotional body is the same. In the same way that we register physical sensations within our consciousness, but those sensations have a physical body origination, so too when we feel an emotion (i.e., we are consciously aware of feeling), that is a sensation which originates in the emotional body.

modwiz
7th December 2014, 01:37
Have you noticed how when your physical body is damaged, the sensation of pain is not physical like the body? It points to a physical location and describes a physical condition and yet the sensation itself is not physical. An example would be geographical co-ordinates; although the position on the planet to which any pair of co-ordinates point actually and physically exists, the co-ordinates themselves are not physical (if they're written on paper or recorded on a computer, this is not the physicality of the co-ordinates any more than a photograph of your grandmother is your grandmother).

The sensation of physical pain can be so demanding because humans associate so closely with their bodies, but that sensation is a mental one, because it is the "I" that thinks which bears witness to it. The sensation of pain has utility in that it brings a negative physical condition to attention. When you put your hand on the stove, it is right that there is a sensation of pain and moreover that the sensation is proportionate to the harm being done. Once that problem has been resolved (i.e., you've taken your hand off the stove), any further, "residual", pain is redundant. The nagging pain is a notification of something already known. I have many times resolved the sensation of pain (not the cause) simply by saying to my mind and body "I am aware of the problem and I will undertake proportionate action; let the pain cease" and had complete cessation of pain.

The physical body is connected to your other bodies by what I call "interface matrices" or "interplections/interplexions". You could think of these as complex mechanics like a computer keyboard linking a human and a computer, or you could think of them like the rain that connects clouds and lakes. Your nervous system's sensory and motor neurons serve as the body's half of such a matrix. The sensory function is like a monitoring network that reports on the condition of the body while the movement function relays commands "downwards". Analogous networks exist in each body to co-ordinate with one another. Actually, analgous networks exist with varying complexity at every level; each molecule has an energetic whirr about it, each cell its own "soul", each tissue and organ its own consciousness, etc.

Two trees that grow close to each other can interplex their branches so much that the branches actually merge, and so by tracing one branch from the trunk of tree A, it's possible without interruption to arrive at the trunk of tree B. It works that way too. Things that originate in one "level" can move into adjacent levels the way water can evaporate or vapour can condense. Emotional problems can sink down into the physical and manifest as disease — we know all too well that physical complaints can become emotional as when long-term pain or disease is emotionally fraying. It would be disproportionate to say all disease originates in this way, but some of it, at least, does. Emotional problems relating to the function (or malfunction) of the chakras often manifest in ways relating to the physical analogues of those chakras. Grief relates to the heart, stress to the digestion, and so on.

An emotion can be categorised according to the way in which your emotional body deals with it. A bite of cheese travelling down the oesophagus is food, but travelling down the trachea it's a potentially lethal obstruction. The processes by which the body accepts input has parallels in the emotional body; input is digested and when digested well the input persists only as long as it is healthy, but if the body has difficulty digesting something, it can cause indigestion. The feeling hangs around longer than it should and like a body overproducing digestive juices, we stew on it and it eats away at us. At the same time, what is tolerable or even healthy processing for one person is stressful for one with a more sensitive constitution the way that bite of cheese would be fine for one person but uncomfortable for a lactose-intolerant person.

A mental body/field generates its own thoughts like a magnetic field radiating out from a source. This is a consequence of the human spirit's creative faculty. At the same time, the field does not exist in isolation and external thoughts pass into the field. When this happens, we can identify these thoughts as our own or identify them as being external in origin. When people communicate telepathically, there is an interlacing of their own mental fields and the thoughts being generated in one field pass through into the other's field. The way homogeneity works is that the same old thoughts get recycled from one field to the next without anybody ever really creating much thought if their own (but that's another topic, as is the idea of witnessing bu not claiming our thoughts/emotions as our own).

The emotional body or field works in the same way. It can generate its own feeling and this happens most often and most healthily when the emotional body is getting its orders from the highest spirit. When you think of somebody you love unconditionally, the process is very precise. Your highest spirit exists in that state by its nature and is like a generator or furnace forever exuding and radiating that condition. When you think of that person whom you love like that, almost certainly your child/grandchild, etc. (because that is one of the few avenues to that condition available to people here), your mind is doing what it is designed to do by dealing with details. These details in a sense distract your mind and stop it dominating the stage like it so often is wont, but more accurately are like a radio tuner dialling you in to a certain frequency. Lastly, your emotional body connects through this to your spiritual self and acts as an "energy converter" (like a lightbulb) to radiate this high energy in a lower plane.

The emotional body, however, can also behave like a gulf in the sea. The water in the gulf is not separate from the water of the sea or of the entire ocean, but rather there is a continual interchange. If a ship crashes out at sea, debris from the crash might drift into the gulf. This is like "foreign" or external emotional "objects" entering one's own emotional field. We can, in a manner like that described above, recognise these emotions as being of external origin and not originating in our highest self. Ideally, our emotional body is like our mental body in that both are protected by a "deflector shield" like in star trek. In star trek, the deflector protects the ship from space debris (the flotsam floating in the emotional and mental seas) and also from weapons fire (hostile onslaughts directed towards our emotional and mental health/integrity). However, if the shields were up all the time, nobody would ever be able to leave or embark upon the ship. We can drop the shields to allow emotional and mental communication where such connection is healthy.

So the emotional body is like the physical body in that foreign objects can insert themselves and cause harm. An emotional object might penetrate like a bullet and lodge itself within. We might bleed from that wound, etc., and that wound might provide an entry for unwelcome visitors that in a physical body would be called an infection. But the physical body has protective measures. It has an immune system and physical and chemical defences and the emotional body is the same. In the same way that we register physical sensations within our consciousness, but those sensations have a physical body origination, so too when we feel an emotion (i.e., we are consciously aware of feeling), that is a sensation which originates in the emotional body.

Thank you for this brilliant exegesis. Its composition is a masterpiece of information and gentleness. A wonderfully crafted package.

modwiz
7th December 2014, 01:37
More clean-up.

modwiz
7th December 2014, 01:39
Puter glitch. Deleted repeat post.

1inMany
7th December 2014, 02:03
Seikou-Kishi,

You did not have to take the time to explain in that way. I know this. And I just want you to know I appreciate it so much. Y'all could actually explain things right over my head, and do plenty of times (haha). I'm still working at the basics, is how I feel about this journey. And I feel honored to be able to sit in and listen. So often. I know, also, that I ask what I think are stupid questions sometimes. But I really do want to understand when I ask. And the way you are so...yes, modwiz, gentle...with your answers. And they are so comprehensive. Just wow.

Thank you.

modwiz
7th December 2014, 02:12
I know, also, that I ask what I think are stupid questions sometimes.
To help make a point of this conversation, you might want to choose your language more precisely and use the words feel and think appropriately. This will help you parse out the difference between thoughts/mental body, and feeling/emotional body. One clue is emotions can better be conveyed with sounds and utterances than with words. Words form in the mental body. Said with compassion.

Shezbeth
7th December 2014, 02:17
There are no stupid questions, only stupid people. Kidding!

Seriously, I would add 'watch out for the term "believe"'.

modwiz
7th December 2014, 02:19

Always a good word to look into and examine for integrity, relevance and utility. Origin/root being most important, IMO.

KosmicKat
7th December 2014, 13:27
I'm tempted to say "Look who the cat brought in" and post a nice cat picture... but will not go that far. :p

Thank you Moonlight, for not posting kitty pron :D

KosmicKat
7th December 2014, 13:32
so many times have we seen this is gonna happen by Fulford,Wilcox and many others that have not happened.

Some of it we may have to wait forever. Other things are so quickly forgotten:
The election of America's first black president.
Queen Beatrice of the Netherlands abdicated.
Pope Benedict abdicated, the first in centuries to do so.
A rash of high-level banker "suicides."

just to mention a few of the events of the last few years.

Moonlight
7th December 2014, 14:27
Thank you Moonlight, for not posting kitty pron :D

Yes, yes... even though the temptation was strong, my respect for Mod was greater.

*sigh

ronin
7th December 2014, 14:47

are there stupid people as we are all taught only babble and is that not the control that they have over us as our education system only teaches us what they are told to teach us?
am i talking babble?:p

ronin
7th December 2014, 15:26
To help make a point of this conversation, you might want to choose your language more precisely and use the words feel and think appropriately. This will help you parse out the difference between thoughts/mental body, and feeling/emotional body. One clue is emotions can better be conveyed with sounds and utterances than with words. Words form in the mental body. Said with compassion.

think before you say!
being mindful!
the EB is too quick to overtake your pain,body and soul?
leaving you with what you wanted to express but has no meaning!
but if we put compassion into the word then we are expressing a magic and influence of the power of the word.

i think i know what you mean and this will be a difficult step,detachment of expressing without the emotional body is a hard step to take!

Shezbeth
7th December 2014, 15:40
Me just had a thought. The body is a reflection of the mind and the spirit, the mind is a reflection of the body and spirit, and the spirit is a reflection of the body and mind.

Might the energy body be said to reflect all three? Or, would the energy body be comparable to the spirit?

As for stupid people,... lately I have felt inclined to place them in the "unknowable" category, but at the moment they're in the "unknown".

ronin
7th December 2014, 15:58
Me just had a thought. The body is a reflection of the mind and the spirit, the mind is a reflection of the body and spirit, and the spirit is a reflection of the body and mind.

Might the energy body be said to reflect all three? Or, would the energy body be comparable to the spirit?

As for stupid people,... lately I have felt inclined to place them in the "unknowable" category, but at the moment they're in the "unknown".

please state what is a stupid person?

imo a person who has no knowledge of something is unlearnt and therefore educated to only what he knows.
a person who has knowlegde and uses it foolishly may be deemed as stupid.

a person who has knowledge who deems himself superior to those that do not and chooses to judge them instead of educating them imo is a stupid person.......

so therefore there is no stupid people only what they know and have been taught.

Seikou-Kishi
7th December 2014, 16:03
are there stupid people as we are all taught only babble and is that not the control that they have over us as our education system only teaches us what they are told to teach us?
am i talking babble?:p

A rose won't grow in the desert nor a cactus in a swamp. How many times do we see people struggling to grow only because they have been planted in the wrong environment? Schools are great for that.

Learning is only one half of a reciprocal equation. The other half is teaching. If one fails to learn, it is short-sighted to immediately conclude that there is a defect in the learning and not in the teaching. Rather, the primary investigation should be on the teacher as when there is a disparity of knowledge, it is on the part of the greater knowledge to accomodate the lesser knowledge; the greater encompasses the lesser within it, but the lesser by neccesity cannot.

In my family children are taught a great deal from a very young age. It helps that the youngest children, aside from having the greatest talent for learning, also have the greatest desire. What helps more, though, is having adults who remember what it was like to be young and who can use that knowledge to tailor their instruction in a way likely to be well received and effective.

I often laugh (because it's better fun than crying) when I see curricula for use in schools. They introduce topics far too late for children to grow up with an intuitive grasp of them under the assumption that the topic is just too difficult. What that really means is it's too difficult for the adult to relate the topic in an understandable form and so they let themselves off the hook by imputing the failure to the young. In the UK, trigonometry, as an example, isn't usually taught until the sudents are in double digits and yet all of my baby cousins could use it before they were five. This is part of the reason we prefer not to put our children through ordinary education systems (public/state or independent), because to go from one level of education in which their intelligence is nurtured to another in which it is barely acknowledged is a source of intolerable boredom and irritation.

I don't think there are stupid people — at least, not stupid students — only complacent teachers. Some people might learn more readily than others, but then again, some plants grow more readily — it doesn't mean those which need more finely-tuned attention can't bloom.

Calabash
7th December 2014, 16:12

Please define "stupid" Shezbeth (although I've just arrived at the tend this evening (5.12pm in UK) and might have missed something above. See . . . David Beckham might be considered less than brilliant when it comes to intellectual matters but his mind can read 'the game' brilliantly and he can sure bend that ball to his will.

Shezbeth
7th December 2014, 16:16
I don't know that I could outline the limits of the idea (definition, from the latin de finis - the boundary or end), but having watched the Hyper-Sexualization video posted in General, I would say take your pic!

ronin
7th December 2014, 16:17
take a tribe from the amazon!
they have seen no classroom know no wordsmiths in our society and thrive the best they can with what they know.
put one of them in our society and they would probably explode with the notions that we are taught and live by.

put a educated person in the Amazon how long would they survive in that rain forest without the learnt knowledge to survive in that environment?

stoopid people are a class of their own,who have some knowledge but are unwilling to share and educate people.
they usually want to control others and think they are better because they know a little bit more and have had the fortunate opportunity to learn more.

so i retract my statement in saying there are no stupid people as there are many,only we know them to be the greedy elite that wish to dumb us down and control us.

ronin
7th December 2014, 16:31
A rose won't grow in the desert nor a cactus in a swamp. How many times do we see people struggling to grow only because they have been planted in the wrong environment? Schools are great for that.

Learning is only one half of a reciprocal equation. The other half is teaching. If one fails to learn, it is short-sighted to immediately conclude that there is a defect in the learning and not in the teaching. Rather, the primary investigation should be on the teacher as when there is a disparity of knowledge, it is on the part of the greater knowledge to accomodate the lesser knowledge; the greater encompasses the lesser within it, but the lesser by neccesity cannot.

In my family children are taught a great deal from a very young age. It helps that the youngest children, aside from having the greatest talent for learning, also have the greatest desire. What helps more, though, is having adults who remember what it was like to be young and who can use that knowledge to tailor their instruction in a way likely to be well received and effective.

I often laugh (because it's better fun than crying) when I see curricula for use in schools. They introduce topics far too late for children to grow up with an intuitive grasp of them under the assumption that the topic is just too difficult. What that really means is it's too difficult for the adult to relate the topic in an understandable form and so they let themselves off the hook by imputing the failure to the young. In the UK, trigonometry, as an example, isn't usually taught until the sudents are in double digits and yet all of my baby cousins could use it before they were five. This is part of the reason we prefer not to put our children through ordinary education systems (public/state or independent), because to go from one level of education in which their intelligence is nurtured to another in which it is barely acknowledged is a source of intolerable boredom and irritation.

I don't think there are stupid people — at least, not stupid students — only complacent teachers. Some people might learn more readily than others, but then again, some plants grow more readily — it doesn't mean those which need more finely-tuned attention can't bloom.

there is no blame as the teachers who teach the students are following a prescribed path of education for the masses that fulfills the need the right education for the elite.
teach them what they do not want learn,oppose their individuality and creativeness,mindcontrol and give them meaningful positions in society and let them think their life is worthwhile of what we have taught them.

Calabash
7th December 2014, 16:44
I don't know that I could outline the limits of the idea (definition, from the latin de finis - the boundary or end), but having watched the Hyper-Sexualization video posted in General, I would say take your pic!

Ahhh, well then I'd better go and watch it . . . . . :)

Shezbeth
7th December 2014, 16:47
Sorry, but I'm going to have to disagree with you there. Towing the line is a poor/lame excuse IMO. Probably my favorite teacher was fired precisely because he didn't follow the 'script', and yet it was his chosen method that made him my favorite. A brilliant individual, I lost track of him though I imagine he is off inspiring others in the same manner I was.

Look at the late Robin Williams in Dead Poets Society. A fictional example sure, but there are such teachers out there.

ronin
7th December 2014, 16:59
Sorry, but I'm going to have to disagree with you there. Towing the line is a poor/lame excuse IMO. Probably my favorite teacher was fired precisely because he didn't follow the 'script', and yet it was his chosen method that made him my favorite. A brilliant individual, I lost track of him though I imagine he is off inspiring others in the same manner I was.

Look at the late Robin Williams in Dead Poets Society. A fictional example sure, but there are such teachers out there.

there is a minority in whatever faction of society just as we are here.
but the masses will still be educated to the elites conformity as we will not make a dent in their teachings!
this has already been dealt with......laugh and ridicule those that think out of the box.
if they speak their mind in the workplace get rid of them!

maybe that is why free speaking individuals are hard to hear,because they are suppressed or ridiculed,even given medication for their insights of reality.

Fringewatch
7th December 2014, 16:59
Great to see y'all - i'm from that 'other place', glad to meet new energy and see some of ya i've met b4.. gonna catch up here.. THANKS Pris and PurpleLama and to The One, 777, and Tribe for allowing me to sit a spell.

http://rvcampingsigns.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/SKU-RVCS161.jpg

never mind, don't know what I m doing yet. sorry bob didn't mean to mess up your message. LOL doh

Fringewatch
7th December 2014, 17:01
Hi everyone, I am also from "over yonder", and decided not to walk around on eggshells anymore. Formerly Sidney over there. I see a lot of familiar faces here. I think a few more will be following me. I truly appreciate the safe landing spot!! :fire:

ronin
7th December 2014, 17:01
Hi everyone, I am also from "over yonder", and decided not to walk around on eggshells anymore. Formerly Sidney over there. I see a lot of familiar faces here. I think a few more will be following me. I truly appreciate the safe landing spot!! :fire:

be careful what you wish for we only speak truth here :victorious:

Fringewatch
7th December 2014, 17:03
Ok don't know why that posted twice. Senoir moment. :cracky: Truth is what its all about!!!!!!!!!

Calabash
7th December 2014, 17:07
Hi Fringewatch

So pleased to meet you. Come and sit by the fire and tell me about the mass exodus from That Other Place . . . :)

Spiral
7th December 2014, 17:11

Welcome to TOT (welcome)

Like Calabash says, why are so many people leaving PA right now ?

Fringewatch
7th December 2014, 17:13
Hi Fringewatch

So pleased to meet you. Come and sit by the fire and tell me about the mass exodus from That Other Place . . . :)
LOL, well, that was subtle. Hehe.. Ongoing dizzyness on display over there. I think its pretty transparent whats happening. The psyop seed has sprouted.

ronin
7th December 2014, 17:19
LOL, well, that was subtle. Hehe.. Ongoing dizzyness on display over there. I think its pretty transparent whats happening. The psyop seed has sprouted.

i really do not think that anyone should glee at people leaving another forum for whatever personal reasons.
the forum in mention served a purpose in each of our developments.

we would not be here today now if not for that forum.......and others.

i would say be thankful of the stepping stones to bring you where you are today.

who knows what stepping stones lies ahead?

Fringewatch
7th December 2014, 17:20
And, You guys have cool smileys over here. :)

Fringewatch
7th December 2014, 17:23
i really do not think that anyone should glee at people leaving another forum for whatever personal reasons.

we would not be here today now if not for that forum.......

i would say be thankful of the stepping stones to bring you where you today.

I am also still a member there. And I have a big piece of my heart at that place. But my opinion is it is under attack right now. It happens every few years. And its painful to see. When you can no longer feel safe posting there, its time to step away and watch from a distance. There are good people there. But there are some not very nice people that are stirring the pot, and I care not to stick around for it.
Ronin, is there some reason I don't see the thanks button by your post. Do I need to refresh or something?

Fringewatch
7th December 2014, 17:25
nevermind, i got it

Calabash
7th December 2014, 17:32

we would not be here today now if not for that forum.......and others.

i would say be thankful of the stepping stones to bring you where you are today.

nobody's "glee-ing" ronin - just interested that's all . . . .

ronin
7th December 2014, 17:37

sorry my bad....

Shezbeth
7th December 2014, 17:37
I don't find that anyone is celebrating a mass exodus, and it is rather early to call it 'mass' as well.

I do find individuals celebrating a new environment that is lacking several questionable aspects, and that is quite appropriate IMO. I've resided at the slums for quite some time, and I still have a flat there, but mostly I just stop in to pick up my mail and visit with the neighbors. Besides, there are some highly valuable and legitimate aspects to the aforementioned, but the environs around here have fewer fences,....

Fringewatch
7th December 2014, 17:43
I don't find that anyone is celebrating a mass exodus, and it is rather early to call it 'mass' as well.

I do find individuals celebrating a new environment that is lacking several questionable aspects, and that is quite appropriate IMO. I've resided at the slums for quite some time, and I still have a flat there, but mostly I just stop in to pick up my mail and visit with the neighbors. Besides, there are some highly valuable and legitimate aspects to the aforementioned, but the environs around here have fewer fences,....

Very well said!!!!

The One
7th December 2014, 17:47
Very well said!!!!

A welcome from me.Here you will also find support, kindred spirits, people who are interested in the things you are interested in, but who are also interested in co-creating a special and safe place in order to remark upon, discuss and wonder upon these things, together.All of us, together, are co-creating a reality, a civil community where life can be explored, where voices can be heard, where even disagreement does not have to get ugly, where psychological or psychic warfare is prohibited and where the heart is more in evidence than the head

The tent is a great place to meet

Calabash
7th December 2014, 17:50
Well, I'm glad we got that sorted - no glee intended. Tea anyone . . . ? I fancy a bite of Fringewatch's biscuit - and just to explain, I'm referring to the cookie in the avatar, as we seem to be a little jumpy around here . . . :)

Spiral
7th December 2014, 17:53

It looks like "mass" from this end, this is a tiny forum by comparison & more new (& active) members have joined in the last few days than in the last few (or more ) months.

As for "questionable aspects" a lot of us on here have been banned or "unsubscribed" from there for some remarkable reasons, often related to a gag reflex to kool aid.

Catsquotl
7th December 2014, 17:55
Jumpy? Maybe the waning moon has something to do with it.
At work now and people are taking nosedives into the darker area's of existence over here...

With Love
Eelco
Oh and welcome Fringewatcher. Enjoy the ride....

modwiz
7th December 2014, 18:09
maybe that is why free speaking individuals are hard to hear,because they are suppressed or ridiculed......

Especially by those that try to inform. The elite love it, they see people who see their game, call it and then have all the plebes pick at every word and imagined insult contained in the message. This behavior comes from the beaten dog mentality many carry around. I quick read of your posts here all present a victim situation. One of no recognition of personal power. Multiply this attitude by a billion or two and we have the world we find ourselves in. I have been saying the same thing for some time now.

I must be wrong.:p

Fringewatch
7th December 2014, 18:11
Thank you so much everyone for the warm welcome. koolaid gag reflex, cracked me up. I so understand. Koolaid is a bit sour, but the cookies are great!!!!! And i know all about the over use of the ban button. There seems to be a knee-jerk epidemic, and I believe the moon is full, which would explain why I have had zero sleep in the last 24 hours. :yawn:

modwiz
7th December 2014, 18:12

I left shortly after it was planted.

Shezbeth
7th December 2014, 18:14
As for "questionable aspects" a lot of us on here have been banned or "unsubscribed" from there for some remarkable reasons, often related to a gag reflex to kool aid.

Sorry about that,... I've been peeing in it at every opportunity when no one is looking.

Did I say that? I mean 'peeking',... and nothing else,....

:whstl:

modwiz
7th December 2014, 18:17

Curious is the correct term. This thread has no need of gossipy type discussion. Especially over old news. PA has been compromised for awhile and a fish rots from the head, hat or no.

Now, back to meaningful discussion or feces-flinging frivolity whatever happens.:)

Fringewatch
7th December 2014, 18:19
Sorry about that,... I've been peeing in it at every opportunity when no one is looking.

oh never mind, misread

unfortunately, it must like the amonia.

ps also a solar storm accompanies the full moon, so double the emotional response to some of this stuff.

Bob
7th December 2014, 18:19

Hia Fringewatch (formerly known as Sidney 'over there') - great to see you here ! (i've noticed there has been a double posting phenom happening at times, not sure what that is..)

I've been catching up reading the threads here. It's a nice change for the better.

--Bob

PurpleLama
7th December 2014, 18:24
please state what is a stupid person?

imo a person who has no knowledge of something is unlearnt and therefore educated to only what he knows.
a person who has knowlegde and uses it foolishly may be deemed as stupid.

a person who has knowledge who deems himself superior to those that do not and chooses to judge them instead of educating them imo is a stupid person.......

so therefore there is no stupid people only what they know and have been taught.

Au contraire, a stupid person is one who willfully abandons the task of knowing self.

Bob
7th December 2014, 18:26
nevermind, i got it

Slightly different format for this version of VBulletin how it is setup.. just a little getting used to.

(Remember to bring cookies, or chicken, or veggies when meeting in the tent :smile2: )

big hug -

--Bob

Calabash
7th December 2014, 18:26
a fish rots from the head, hat or no.
Now, back to meaningful discussion or feces-flinging frivolity whatever happens.:)

ok . . . .

http://profgary.co.za/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/fish-rot-from-the-head.jpg

Can we discuss positivity and whether it can be "forced" into becoming one's reality?

Fringewatch
7th December 2014, 18:31
Slightly different format for this version of VBulletin how it is setup.. just a little getting used to.

(Remember to bring cookies, or chicken, or veggies when meeting in the tent :smile2: )

big hug -

--Bob

I brought a big cookie, but the cat took it.:grin:

modwiz
7th December 2014, 18:32
ok . . . .

http://profgary.co.za/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/fish-rot-from-the-head.jpg

Can we discuss positivity and whether it can be "forced" into becoming one's reality?

I hope we can.

PurpleLama
7th December 2014, 18:32
Welcome to TOT (welcome)

All I can say is, oops.

Like the ptb are won't to say, never let a good crisis go to waste....

modwiz
7th December 2014, 18:37
Welcome to TOT (welcome)

They heard 'the tent' was in session again.:p

Shezbeth
7th December 2014, 18:37

I certainly hope so, but first we need to hash out what positive really means. I know the common perception - bright, ubpeat, encouraging, good 'feels' - but that is not what the word means.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/positive?s=t

Heck, take it apart: posit ive. Posit,... as in a position,.... You see where I'm going with this?

The same misunderstanding can be applied to the term 'negative',... but in the inverse.

In both cases, there is an implicit element of critical thinking. It isn't about what feels good (though that shouldn't be omitted either).

Calabash
7th December 2014, 18:42
I thought posit was to pose (as in to put a question to).

Calabash
7th December 2014, 18:46
Welcome to TOT (welcome)

They heard Sooz's chicken was being served with pee-free kool-aid

(Say - Is this turning into a caption competition?)

Bob
7th December 2014, 18:51
Curious is the correct term. This thread has no need of gossipy type discussion. Especially over old news. PA has been compromised for awhile and a fish rots from the head, hat or no.

Door number 1

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-H7bFevshujo/TnlgvvyO5MI/AAAAAAAAAPM/ca5qRHybPco/s1600/Funny-monkeys.jpg

or

Door number 2

https://lmhpromotions.files.wordpress.com/2012/04/215048-coachella-fashion.jpg

PurpleLama
7th December 2014, 18:52
A welcome from me.Here you will also find support, kindred spirits, people who are interested in the things you are interested in, but who are also interested in co-creating a special and safe place in order to remark upon, discuss and wonder upon these things, together.All of us, together, are co-creating a reality, a civil community where life can be explored, where voices can be heard, where even disagreement does not have to get ugly, where psychological or psychic warfare is prohibited and where the heart is more in evidence than the head

The tent is a great place to meet

Oh, I don't know about psychic warfare being prohibited, I rather think it's more like, we have this one in the bag. No Nazi/three letter interference as of yet, and here we being a smaller group stand a better chance of presenting the united front. Their MO starts with divide....

modwiz
7th December 2014, 18:54

That's only at the 'kiddie' table. It is my wish that food is not a draw, especially in an overfed society. It is knowledge that being served that is the delicacy. Something seldom served because it is seldom sought.

Fringewatch
7th December 2014, 18:56
Oh, I don't know about psychic warfare being prohibited, I rather think it's more like, we have this one in the bag. No Nazi/three letter interference as of yet, and here we being a smaller group stand a better chance of presenting the united front. Their MO starts with divide....
Actually it didn't start with divide, but it somehow morphed into turn the other cheek. That is my perception at the moment.

Elfe Mya
7th December 2014, 18:57
Warm welcomes to Bob and Elfe. :hug:

Love the new avatar, Moonlight.

Since Sooz brought some Asian Chicken Cakes, I have a few loaves of bread rising in the oven now (really, irl...mmm, smells good already). I could put on a big pot of Hoppin' John (black-eyed peas, fresh tomatoes, garlic, peppers, onions, hot sauce, etc served on brown rice...all organic, of course) for those of us who are vegetarians/vegans.

Shall we put on a feast for the wayfarers who have made the long journey to join us?

Mmm, I love me some s'mores...hint, hint 1inMany. I'm sure we could find someone to start a nice fire.

Thank you so much for the welcome !!! Fruity hugs !

Elfe Mya
7th December 2014, 18:59
Please do, and welcome to the forum. There are good times in the tent.

Thank you Modwiz, your greetings are much appreciated ! Fruity hugs !

Shezbeth
7th December 2014, 19:00
I thought posit was to pose (as in to put a question to).

A common misconception. Posit/positive, negate/negative,... there are so many words that have become misconstrued in contemporary society's perception. People hear one another using words - often in the incorrect context or with the incorrect meaning - and adopt that meaning into their understanding, and so on like the 'rumor' exercise (you know, a line of people whispering 'the same' thing successively and at the end the message is totally contorted).

This is one of the reason why dictionary.com is in my top 3 visited websites!

Especially after Modwiz's 'pusillanimous' reference; both classic, and one I was nescient of!

It is knowledge that being served that is the delicacy. Something seldom served because it is seldom sought.

PurpleLama
7th December 2014, 19:04
That's only at the 'kiddie' table. It is my wish that food is not a draw, especially in an overfed society. It is knowledge that being served that is the delicacy. Something seldom served because it is seldom sought.

Whatever. I will stand by Love and Light and a Grilled Cheese Sandwich.

Elfe Mya
7th December 2014, 19:08
Door number 1

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-H7bFevshujo/TnlgvvyO5MI/AAAAAAAAAPM/ca5qRHybPco/s1600/Funny-monkeys.jpg

or

Door number 2

https://lmhpromotions.files.wordpress.com/2012/04/215048-coachella-fashion.jpg

Laughing myself out loud !!!! Just love this !!!

Elfe Mya
7th December 2014, 19:10
I left shortly after it was planted.
May I ask, when was that ?

modwiz
7th December 2014, 19:14
May I ask, when was that ?

Around the beginning of 2012.

Elfe Mya
7th December 2014, 19:15
Welcome to TOT (welcome)

Being obliterated from PA as well...

Thank you for the welcome ! I brought some bananas and cherries for tea ! Fruit anyone ? ;-)

Elfe Mya
7th December 2014, 19:16
Around the beginning of 2012.
Thanks Modwiz :-)
May I also ask what happened ( if anything special started to happen at all ) ?

Calabash
7th December 2014, 19:24
OK - second try . . .

Welcome to TOT (welcome)

Because they heard no food was being served at all. Oh look, they're running away again . . . . :)

Well, I lashed that up . . . :(

modwiz
7th December 2014, 19:26
Thanks Modwiz :-)
May I also ask what happened ( if anything special started to happen at all ) ?

I was uncomfortable lending credence and time to a forum that was becoming a embarrassment, IMO. PA has its place, it just was not a place for me anymore.

Also, I had been a member of "Charles's" 18. This made put me on Bill's poopy list. I was was going to receive the eject button and saved them and myself that silly drama. It is old news lining a bird cage now.

modwiz
7th December 2014, 19:28
OK - secod try . . .

Because they heard no food was being served at all. Oh look, they're running away again . . . . :)

Most people always looking for food do not run very well. May they find that special cyber buffet, where the food is made of 1's and 0's. At least no GMO's. LOL

Bob
7th December 2014, 19:37
[..] May they find that special cyber buffet, where the food is made of 1's and 0's.
At least no GMO's.
LOL

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-E1UeLt8yKbE/UktSTrWDJGI/AAAAAAAAM6M/D7zEK-SRJvM/s1600/2.jpg

Melidae
7th December 2014, 19:55

When I welcome people into my home, I always offer them something to eat and drink. Although discourse is the 'meat and potatoes' of our time together, sharing a meal (or snack or dessert) sets a relaxed, comfortable and safe tone for dialogue, imo. But this is your "home", and I will honor your wish.

Still reserving judgment on the Ambassador, I am intrigued by the knowledge he is imparting in little 'dribs and drabs'.

By the way, warm welcome to Fringewatch. :smiley hug:

modwiz
7th December 2014, 20:45
When I welcome people into my home, I always offer them something to eat and drink. Although discourse is the 'meat and potatoes' of our time together, sharing a meal (or snack or dessert) sets a relaxed, comfortable and safe tone for dialogue, imo. But this is your "home", and I will honor your wish.

Still reserving judgment on the Ambassador, I am intrigued by the knowledge he is imparting in little 'dribs and drabs'.

By the way, warm welcome to Fringewatch. :smiley hug:

The tent is a cyber location, food is not real in this world. This is my internet thread, not my home. If people were presenting actual bodies, food and drink would be the only way to host. In a cyber tent, words are what we have and that gears us towards feeding the mental body. Such an approach is grounded, IMO.

It is wise to reserve judgment on the Ambassador. Things are unfolding and judgement could cloud perceptions. Besides, things are in their inception stage and the form ideas will take are yet to be seen.

Yes, dribs and drabs. Ambassador calls them baby steps.

Pris
7th December 2014, 21:27
Welcome to TOT(welcome)

Hello, Calabash! I arrived shortly before you. :)

Hello, Spiral! No one is saying the main reason why people are leaving PA right now. So, I'll say it.

If I may be so bold (I've been accused of being a megalomaniac at PA -- could be some truth there so keep that in mind with what I'm about to say lol), the Exodus from PA to TOT seems to have started mostly with me. Let's just say I went out with a 'big bang'. What is happening here is entirely unplanned and unprecedented.

Calabash
7th December 2014, 22:06
I've just seen Eelco's new Avatar and read "Mage" as "Image" and, because of Shezbeth's words dissection above, I see the two are connected and probably to "imagine" as well. Wow. . . . . Shezbeth was talking about "positivity" and breaking the word down, but if you wanted to start from scratch - that is, from the beginning - where is it best to start?

Pris
7th December 2014, 22:34
I've just seen Eelco's new Avatar and read "Mage" as "Image" and, because of Shezbeth's words dissection above, I see the two are connected and probably to "imagine" as well. Wow. . . . . Shezbeth was talking about "positivity" and breaking the word down, but if you wanted to start from scratch - that is, from the beginning - where is it best to start?

Breaking words down?... I've learned so much from many different teachers, but one that really stands out for me is Santos Bonacci.

Calabash
7th December 2014, 22:41
Thanks Pris . . x :)

Pris
7th December 2014, 22:44
Thanks Pris . . x :)

I'm sorry, I don't have a specific video to recommend... I know there's like a bazzillion videos from Santos... but it's worth digging around to find what you need. :)

Note: he talks about 'word play' in pretty much all his videos lol! ;)

modwiz
7th December 2014, 23:25
Whatever. I will stand by Love and Light and a Grilled Cheese Sandwich.

Agreed. A fairly lame post on my part.:fpalm: Next.

Fringewatch
7th December 2014, 23:37

Hello, Spiral! No one is saying the main reason why people are leaving PA right now. So, I'll say it.

If I may be so bold (I've been accused of being a megalomaniac at PA -- could be some truth there so keep that in mind with what I'm about to say lol), the Exodus from PA to TOT seems to have started mostly with me. Let's just say I went out with a 'big bang'. What is happening here is entirely unplanned and unprecedented.

Hey Pris, I wasn't around when that happened to you. I went back today and looked it up, and well, the entire thing really spun out of control, you were canned unnecessarily IMO. Glad to see you here!!!!! I appreciate your youthful spunk.

Shezbeth
7th December 2014, 23:53
Example of positivity - "Might I suggest that our time is better spent discussing moving forward? Dwelling on past (even recent past) shenanigens seems like it might be atavistic."

Example of negativity - "There is no point going on about what happened at the slums, and it'd be a waste of time."

See how one is proactive and one is reactive? For more on that, there's a lengthy thread in New Member Introductions has a post addressing this very dichotomy,... last page, toward the top (#95). ^_~

Personally - and I have my disagreements with him, but they're more the exception than the rule - I recommend one start with Mark Passio's work.

Wonderfully, there is an extant thread literally with his name on it in General Discussion. He's had some newer vids that I may (likely will) add to the thread - particularly his interview vids (that's where he shines IMO) - but the ones in there are excellent as well.

I haven't even 'cracked the spine' on Santos Bonacci (great, I have work to do now Xp), but there's an easy video on the main thread page that might be viable. <wanders off to do some digging>

And for those who have Netflix and lots of time, I suggest the T.V. series "Lie to Me", which is a fictional story based on the research and work of Paul Ekman into micro-expressions and facial indicators that reveal an individual's emotions and thoughts (especially the ones that one might try and conceal if they were lying). Very useful ideas to one engaged in discernment of alternative and/or suppressed information.

modwiz
7th December 2014, 23:55
This is an interesting vlog with the Ambassador. For me, the tangible result should be the dissolving of the IRS, or a re-assignment of its functions and duties.

The Chinese new year seems to be an auspicious timing for more visibility of behind the scenes machinations by the various factions of the elite. Ben Fulford's details can be sketchy, he does get bad info from his contacts. He is basically correct regarding the dynamics of these unfoldings, IMO.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_QxiZhewlhA&list=UUoJE3X0XlU25wc-GWXsdpEA&index=54

Melidae
8th December 2014, 01:31
And for those who have Netflix and lots of time, I suggest the T.V. series "Lie to Me", which is a fictional story based on the research and work of Paul Ekman into micro-expressions and facial indicators that reveal an individual's emotions and thoughts (especially the ones that one might try and conceal if they were lying). Very useful ideas to one engaged in discernment of alternative and/or suppressed information.

Facial indicators and micro-expressions are easy to read when you can see one's face.

Might I suggest that we each give off an energy particular to one's self...an energy that can be felt and recognized whether face to face, voice only and/or even through the written word...an energy that belie the words spoken and/or written...perhaps even allowing one to identify another's feelings when the words are spoken or written.

Or am I just weird?

Shezbeth
8th December 2014, 01:38
Yes, you ARE weird,... but weird is not bad. Yet another word misconstrued by society, weird is something to be lauded IMO.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/weird?s=t

Pris
8th December 2014, 01:52
Hey Pris, I wasn't around when that happened to you. I went back today and looked it up, and well, the entire thing really spun out of control, you were canned unnecessarily IMO. Glad to see you here!!!!! I appreciate your youthful spunk.

I was given a week vacation for being 'rude'. After that one week was up, I left.

Wow... youthful spunk? :) I appreciate your kind words... especially at my age lol. ;) Thank you, I'm glad to be here. And, I'm glad you're here as well, Fringewatch. :)

Melidae
8th December 2014, 02:03
Hahaha...thanks, Shezbeth. Your honesty is refreshing. Love it!

When my children were young, they would try to sneak up behind me in an attempt to surprise me or make me jump. It never worked. I could feel them coming...could tell who it was, even when they would con one of their friends into trying it. They could be 12' or more behind me and I could feel and identify who it was.

It dawned on me how unique each of their energy signatures were and I wondered if I could do it with other people. It worked over and over again. So I played around until I've come to the point that I can not only feel it when people are near, but when on the phone or even in an email, note, letter, or even a post on a forum. It helps me know if the words and the energy match. We all misspeak at times...trust me, I only take my foot out of my mouth to switch feet!. It allows me to not take offense when none was intended no matter what the words used sound like.

Speaking of forums...there is an energy unique to this forum as a whole, and disturbances to said energy can be felt. There is one other person that I know of here on this forum that can do the same. I rarely visit the slum anymore...the energy there is disturbing, to say the least.

I must say that the Ambassador's energy, from the video's I have seen, is almost an enigma...very neutral for the most part, with very brief periods of 'reveal'. The neutrality feels controlled in some way...very interesting and very difficult to read.

Pris
8th December 2014, 02:05
Facial indicators and micro-expressions are easy to read when you can see one's face.

Might I suggest that we each give off an energy particular to one's self...an energy that can be felt and recognized whether face to face, voice only and/or even through the written word...an energy that belie the words spoken and/or written...perhaps even allowing one to identify another's feelings when the words are spoken or written.

Or am I just weird?

What you are suggesting... That's how I like to communicate. I suppose it is kind of weird. That's good.

Are you weird in general? Yes, of course. We all are or we wouldn't be here, right? I've worked very hard at being weird and am pleased with my results. :grin:

Melidae
8th December 2014, 02:11
I was even called weird back in the dark ages when I was in high school. I've always tried to hide my 'weird', but it manages to come out anyway. Guess I'm a 'natural' at it.

You are unique, Pris and I love it!

Pris
8th December 2014, 02:12
We all misspeak at times...trust me, I only take my foot out of my mouth to switch feet!. It allows me to not take offense when none was intended no matter what the words used sound like.

This has to be one of the wisest things I've ever heard. Thanks, Melidae! :cool:

Pris
8th December 2014, 02:17
I was even called weird back in the dark ages when I was in high school. I've always tried to hide my 'weird', but it manages to come out anyway. Guess I'm a 'natural' at it.

You are unique, Pris and I love it!

Thank you again, Melidae. :) Please don't try to hide your 'weird'. That's what makes you so special.

Melidae
8th December 2014, 02:34
Well, this 'special', weird one needs to call it a night.

Had to play another private Christmas party earlier...a sing-along. :fpalm:

At least I only play the keys and keep smiling...the vocalist I worked with had to lead the singing and deal with those who imbibed a little too much.

Shezbeth
8th December 2014, 02:41
Wow Melidae, you've touched on a number of pertinent ideas!

The secret to sneaking up on a person who is psychically (or whatever one wishes to call it) active is to look away. This is openly posited by several ninja traditions, as the eyes project intent, energy, and predisposition.

It is true that the body language relates to the energy field, and vice versa; that when one attempts to deceive there is an observable effect in both the body and the field, but the body is far easier for most people to perceive, hence I emphasize research in that direction. The show doesn't contain the overall meat and potatoes of the research, but it can whet the appetite for those wishing to know more.

I'm glad you mention the feel of this forum vs. 'others'. In response to tangible (ecstatic) experiences since joining, I have been able to further develop theories pertaining to quantum fields as experienced over significant distance via digital medium. Simply, the shared experience over the internet/computers that is none-the-less evident to the individual awareness. I still can't conclude whether psychological, existential, both, other, all of the above, none of the above, etc., but there is definitely something going on that is more than meets the eye and (to my knowledge) has thus far gone unmentioned.

And - like you mention - I was called 'weird' for many years before deciding to own the word, and it wasn't until even later that I looked it up. It turns out, I'm quite pleased to be weird!

PurpleLama
8th December 2014, 03:06
Keeping your eyes off to the side and watching them through the periphery is how you sneak up on cats, too.

You may have noted that I predicted a leap in connectivity in the introduction thread.

Elfe Mya
8th December 2014, 09:52

If I may add, some were suddenly kicked out at around the same time and not given any explanation or notice... WTF ?

8th December 2014, 10:22
Hello guys,

I don't frequent this temporary home as a general rule since I become aloof and timid at things of disproportionate girth :blsh:

I can't help but notice, however, a certain pattern in magnetism for new members. On that note: (welcome) Very glad to have you here! I hope you will find your slippers and meander to the veranda at some stage or carry your torch out to the porch at least for a chinwag with the folk outside.

Meanwhile, welcome again.

Ria
8th December 2014, 10:44
If I may add, some were suddenly kicked out at around the same time and not given any explanation or notice... WTF ?

You didn't have an opinion did you?
You know one of your own.

Sooz
8th December 2014, 10:52
Understand completely 777. Sometimes at a party one gets caught in the kitchen, when there are a whole lot of things happening outside on the porch, the BBQ area, the backyard....even under the Hills Hoist (only Ozzies will understand that, lol), with lots of people you might not meet otherwise.

Spread out guys and gals, there are interesting posts everywhere.:)

8th December 2014, 12:22

Your sarcasm on the dirty "O" word was almost lost on me there Ria.....almost. You know you're not allowed those, even the suggestion of which is rebellion. Bad girl. :watch:

Melidae
8th December 2014, 18:05
Hello guys,

I don't frequent this temporary home as a general rule since I become aloof and timid at things of disproportionate girth :blsh:

I can't help but notice, however, a certain pattern in magnetism for new members. On that note: (welcome) Very glad to have you here! I hope you will find your slippers and meander to the veranda at some stage or carry your torch out to the porch at least for a chinwag with the folk outside.

Hi, Ben. Nice to see you in this 'neck of the woods'.

There is a tendency to be drawn to familiar 'faces' when one is new to a place. I'm sure more of them will be stepping out and about once they get their bearings...the shier/shyer/shy-er...umm, the ones who tend to be shy (that's better) may take a little longer. TOT has so much to offer and wonderful people to meet.

Tho' I must admit I wander the threads as a lurker :ninja: more often than not...simply to reduce my tendency to embarrass myself by posting something before thinking it through and regretting it later. :blsh: Having to sign in before posting allows time to stop and think...not that I don't step in 'it' anyway on occasion. :shocked:

Hope you come to visit more often...your contributions to the conversation here would be welcome and of much value. I extend the invitation to those members who have not yet ventured into the Tent.

The more perspectives shared on a topic, the livelier the conversation will become...both here and elsewhere at TOT. :unity:

Elfe Mya
8th December 2014, 18:14
Huuuuu... I don't get it... What you said... This is embarrassing... Are you asking about my opinion on the way some were redeemed ' smelling too much like french rotten cheese' and kicked out ? Oohhhhhh I had way too much champagne yesterday evening.... Would you mind explaining ? ' Lost in bubbles'

The One
8th December 2014, 18:34
Huuuuu... I don't get it... What you said... This is embarrassing... Are you asking about my opinion on the way some were redeemed ' smelling too much like french rotten cheese' and kicked out ? Oohhhhhh I had way too much champagne yesterday evening.... Would you mind explaining ? ' Lost in bubbles'

Hello Elfe (welcome)

I think Ria means when you were at Avalon and the way some members were treated.

Elfe Mya
8th December 2014, 18:48
Hello Elfe (welcome)

I think Ria means when you were at Avalon and the way some members were treated.

Wow, thanks The One for the explanation however what Ria said still does not mean anything to me... I don't even get the intent behind the words... either I am blind or really just had too much champagne yestie... :confused:

8th December 2014, 19:08
Wow, thanks The One for the explanation however what Ria said still does not mean anything to me... I don't even get the intent behind the words... either I am blind or really just had too much champagne yestie... :confused:

I think Ria meant that its not a good idea to have an opinion of your own elsewhere....on other forums, otherwise you get banned. A worthy observation in many cases.

modwiz
8th December 2014, 19:08

I am also clueless. Old news now. You are fine Elfe, there is really nothing to see here.

Ria
8th December 2014, 19:09

Nothing to worry about, no intent of any kind, other than a free thought.
I note Peace and Quite got kick off. I have no idear what's going on over there. I put up a question and some one said, people had been kick off for less, I reported my self and said if there's a problem with it please deleat.
I don't know what you are allowed to think or ask, :scrhd:
I wondering if instructions/script:hmm: is needed?

I know nothing I'm a nit or wit........less

modwiz
8th December 2014, 19:17
Nothing to worry about, no intent of any kind, other than a free thought.
I note Peace and Quite got kick off. I have no idear what's going on over there. I put up a question and some one said, people had been kick off for less, I reported my self and said if there's a problem with it please deleat.
I don't know what you are allowed to think or ask, :scrhd:
I wondering if instructions/script:hmm: is needed?

I know nothing I'm a nit or a wit.

It does seem as if a script is being followed, as if 'handlers' were involved. I am here at TOT and what they do over at the reform school is none of my business now.

norman
8th December 2014, 19:45
It does seem as if a script is being followed, as if 'handlers' were involved. I am here at TOT and what they do over at the reform school is none of my business now.

My pet theory about the situation there is that Bill isn't really behind any of the obvious gaming and bullying going on. I think Bill has been studied for his strengths and weaknesses and an external outfit have very very slowly ( catchy monkey ) taken hold from right at the center of it. Bill's acceptance of it baffled me but I'm coming to the conclusion that he's vulnerable in ways that these operatives have got sussed to a fine art and are pushing all his right buttons to be welcome there running the thing that he either can't run himself or just doesn't want to.

It's a hell of a long term price to pay just for somewhere to publish his thoughts and ideas and gather friends he's comfortable with.

Bil has never said or done anything directly to me that I regard as out of order but that forum thing of his has crossed my red line, probably more due to his neglect than his intent.

modwiz
8th December 2014, 20:02
My pet theory about the situation there is that Bill isn't really behind any of the obvious gaming and bullying going on. I think Bill has been studied for his strengths and weaknesses and an external outfit have very very slowly ( catchy monkey ) taken hold from right at the center of it. Bill's acceptance of it baffled me but I'm coming to the conclusion that he's vulnerable in ways that these operatives have got sussed to a fine art and are pushing all his right buttons to be welcome there running the thing that he either can't run himself or just doesn't want to.

It's a hell of a long term price to pay just for somewhere to publish his thoughts and ideas and gather friends he's comfortable with.

Bil has never said or done anything directly to me that I regard as out of order but that forum thing of his has crossed my red line, probably more due to his neglect than his intent.

Bullied or bought. Maybe a little of both. With the world starting to reform, things could get very interesting, or stay dull as a butter knife.

Pris
8th December 2014, 20:35

I think Ria meant that its not a good idea to have an opinion of your own elsewhere....on other forums, otherwise you get banned. A worthy observation in many cases.

Yeah... I couldn't quite figure it out myself. Does this mean, "FEAR NOT, CHILDREN. SHARE YOUR OPINIONS HERE ON TOT. WE LOVE YOU."

Cuz.... that's what I'm gonna do and I sure hope I don't get forced on another vacation any time soon. ;)

modwiz
8th December 2014, 20:59
Yeah... I couldn't quite figure it out myself. Does this mean, "FEAR NOT, CHILDREN. SHARE YOUR OPINIONS HERE ON TOT. WE LOVE YOU."

Cuz.... that's what I'm gonna do and I sure hope I don't get forced on another vacation any time soon. ;)

TOT is not a vacation sort of place. A lot more community management and one either fits in or doesn't. Vacations are a form of punishment. An archontic concept.

modwiz
8th December 2014, 21:02
Hello guys,

It is an honor to have the mayor of the Shire visit us.

Ria
8th December 2014, 21:03
Only the best people go on vacation and some opt for immigration.

I am making it official by putting up a smiley:hilarious: not tobe taken seriously.

modwiz
8th December 2014, 21:09
Only the best people go on vacation and some opt for immigration.

I am making it official by putting up a smiley:hilarious: not to be taken seriously.

Plenty of cyber-property for homesteading here. No illegal searches either. Just a few sheriffs to uphold the constitution.

Pris
8th December 2014, 21:55
TOT is not a vacation sort of place. A lot more community management and one either fits in or doesn't. Vacations are a form of punishment. An archontic concept.

Yiippeee! Don't you just hate archontic concepts? :)

modwiz
8th December 2014, 22:35
Yiippeee! Don't you just hate archontic concepts? :)

The past due date of archontic thinking has arrived. Just a matter of de-programming a few billion people, then we can start acting like adults. Fun-loving/loving fun adults.

Shezbeth
8th December 2014, 23:06
Vacations are a form of punishment. An archontic concept.

I love how it's phrased, (as I've said recently in private),... like one is going to Maui or something.

"Oh, we didn't kick them out for a finite period, they just went on vacation"

I am getting the impression that former slum-tenants might need to decompress, and am contemplating a members-only thread for that purpose.

modwiz
8th December 2014, 23:11
I love how it's phrased, (as I've said recently in private),... like one is going to Maui or something.

"Oh, we didn't kick them out for a finite period, they just went on vacation"

I am getting the impression that former slum-tenants might need to decompress, and am contemplating a members-only thread for that purpose.

Good thing they don't have Billy Mumy's Cornfield, (or is it patch?) as an option.

Really? I put my experience in my bowels and said good-bye. Lost 5 pounds. Extra sage was required.

BTW, Mr. Hanky sends his regards. Xmas is coming.

Pris
8th December 2014, 23:29
Good thing they don't have Billy Mumy's Cornfield, (or is it patch?) as an option.

Really? I put my experience in my bowels and said good-bye. Lost 5 pounds. Extra sage was required.

BTW, Mr. Hanky sends his regards. Xmas is coming.

I admire you. Not all of us are so good at stuffing our experience into our bowels.

Shezbeth
8th December 2014, 23:33

That's essentially what I'm suggesting, though with a bit of ranting done in addition. ^_~

Plus, there are individuals present who might be able to explain, and/or indicate the 'why' - if not the 'how' - of the 'who' and 'what' that might have occurred, which might need decompressing. Just a suggestion though,... personally I would rather put it behind (says the guy who still wanders the slums), as I find fixation to be unnecessarily taxing and obfuscatory. Still, if having a venue to rant would be of assistance (and would prevent further mention in this lovely tent of yours),....

I admire you. Not all of us are so good at stuffing our experience into our bowels.

There are so many ways I could twist this, I'm just going to leave it to the imagination.

Seikou-Kishi
8th December 2014, 23:45
The past due date of archontic thinking has arrived. Just a matter of de-programming a few billion people, then we can start acting like adults. Fun-loving/loving fun adults.

People often attribute the population explosion to the industrial revolution, but as the often-wrong Greek polymath Aristotle reminds us, there is more than one "cause". The industrial revolution allowed the planet to support more humans, but I would say the numbers swelled because more people wanted to be here at this time for the reason your outline: the lingering expiry of the archontic paradigm.

But we are not the only sentient lifeforms on the planet. Are they also here to throw off that soulless construct, or just here with front row seats to watch it happen when humans finally pull their fingers out and get their arses into gear (and whatever other bodily idioms you care to throw in)?

modwiz
8th December 2014, 23:46
That's essentially what I'm suggesting, though with a bit of ranting done in addition. ^_~

Plus, there are individuals present who might be able to explain, and/or indicate the 'why' - if not the 'how' - of the 'who' and 'what' that might have occurred, which might need decompressing. Just a suggestion though,... personally I would rather put it behind (says the guy who still wanders the slums), as I find fixation to be unnecessarily taxing and obfuscatory. Still, if having a venue to rant would be of assistance (and would prevent further mention in this lovely tent of yours),....

I am sure you would find the thread would have meaning for more than a few people.

modwiz
8th December 2014, 23:54

Excluding the millions that place their heads there daily, of course.:whstl:

Calling Wilford Brimley. Oh, we need the Witch of Endor.

Shezbeth
9th December 2014, 00:24
:hilarious:

Oh how I have missed you Modwiz!

modwiz
9th December 2014, 00:50
I am going to go over some material from earlier in the thread with some new 'meditations' on the subject. I speak of the three (that I know of) words for love in Greek and how their reduction into one word, is a form of babble/babel.

''Come, let us go down, and there confound their language, that they may not understand one another's speech.''

They are with rough translation/understanding: Agape, love for Divinity and Creation. Philo(s) platonic love. Eros, romantic/erotic love.

I perceive a subtle body/chakra correspondence.

Eros-lower emotional body, second chakra. Water

Philo(s)- upper emotional/mental body, third chakra. Air

Agape-spiritual body, Heart/4th chakra. Fire

Some say love is the answer. I would ask, which love? The divorce rate love? The love of failure? We need to up our aim. Seriously. I do see improved marksmanship. Low enough numbers to almost 'force' an elite type forming because vanilla just won't do. That's how elites form. Too few rise to the challenge. The job gets done by a few handfuls of people while the majority grabs their popcorn. So, the few handfuls set up shop alone because popcorn eaters are reactive instead of pro-active. Elites form out of necessity. Popcorn eaters are held in low esteem. Not sure why that is.:scrhd:

Agape is the/an answer. Wisdom is the natural expression of this love. From wisdom one can proceed.

Fringewatch
9th December 2014, 03:20
Between Mr Hanky, and Pris, I am literally rolling. Its nice to see sense of humor here. Really, its refreshing (and decompressing).

Im going to have to dig up that south park episode now.

modwiz
9th December 2014, 03:27
Between Mr Hanky, and Pris, I am literally rolling. Its nice to see sense of humor here. Really, its refreshing (and decompressing).

Im going to have to dig up that south park episode now.

The full episode has even been yanked from comedy central. Classic scheisse humor. No dirty words here, just humor that is not for everyone. Proceed with funny bone intact.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5qhDyM-knNs

Elfe Mya
9th December 2014, 09:27

Oooh thanks !!! That is way clearer now !!!! Fruity hugs !

Shezbeth
9th December 2014, 11:33
Full episodes available @ southparkstudios.com

HOWEVER when they converted to Hulu-based engine, most episodes (including that one) became Hulu + only.

I knew they were up to something funny,....

KosmicKat
9th December 2014, 11:51
The full episode has even been yanked from comedy central. Classic scheisse humor. No dirty words here, just humor that is not for everyone. Proceed with funny bone intact.

Another piece missing from my library of common experiences has been added. Thank you Modwiz. :)

Melidae
9th December 2014, 13:35

Yay!!! Time for another 'we are all adults here' post? Haven't needed one in the almost 2 years since one of the few adults at the slum was ganged up on and sent on permanent 'vacation'. Mostly kiddies there now. God forbid someone speaks a truth that might hurt their feelings...it might even cause them to look within themselves...horrors! We most certainly must protect them from that nightmare by banning the truth-tellers, especially those who place a mirror in front of them.

Enjoyed your new 'meditations' on the three types of love, especially 'Agape'. It is a much over-used buzz-word 'Charismatic Christians' toss around without a clue to it's meaning...all the while speaking separately of the 'wisdom' and 'love' and 'speaking in tongues' they now possess since the 'holy spirit' came into their lives.

Sometimes I don't know whether to laugh or cry at the absurdity that abounds in this world.

9th December 2014, 14:17
Oooh thanks !!! That is way clearer now !!!! Fruity hugs !

Ooo la la, those are my favourite kind. :hugs:

modwiz
9th December 2014, 17:36
I have been posting almost as much at paradoxman's site as I have been here. Sadly, idea wise, it is like playing tennis with a one armed human in a wheel chair. Humanity is quite handicapped intellectually these days. So much media has based them in their emotions. Not that has led to any emotional maturity. The tent is a welcome respite from Addlepatia.

modwiz
9th December 2014, 17:45
Fruity hugs !

Watch out! That might be hate speech in San Francisco.:p

modwiz
9th December 2014, 18:07
One of the thing that bothers me about any forum is the constant focus on what the PTB do to us poor victimized people.(Some sarcasm was used in the making of the last sentence) It bothers me because the whole system runs on common people. When we are forced to go to court, it is a commoner policething that feeds that system. The IRS is peopled by......us. Every commoner that screws another does so for a paycheck and as if they hold the last job that will ever be in their life. Simply, they sell out. It is the sell-outs that make the evil system function.

Many make excuses for, enable, these misanthropes. Every excuse made is a step backward from solving our problems.

Who covers up all of the pedophilia cases? Cops and others in the legal system doing as they are told to keep the only job they seem to think is available to them.

Whether it is chemtrails, toxic food, pedos, drone attacks etc. they are all symptoms of the system that would grind to a halt without the human cogs that make it work. Failure to see a way out of this mess is a failure of, at least, imagination. However, inhibition of higher cognitive abilities, owing to emotional dysfunction, is another big part of the problem.

So, ultimately I see forums as huge victim gathering places where the outrages of the few against the many with solutions not being discussed. Once again, a lack of utilitarian imagination and beaten dog syndrome (I am a human) contribute to the dearth of ideas to remedy our solution.

It is my intention to disturb the capitulation of humanity.

9th December 2014, 18:11
I have been posting almost as much at paradoxman's site as I have been here. Sadly, idea wise, it is like playing tennis with a one armed human in a wheel chair. Humanity is quite handicapped intellectually these days. So much media has based them in their emotions. Not that has led to any emotional maturity. The tent is a welcome respite from Addlepatia.

Sadly the emotional maturity of humanity is passed moot. Alas, how does one maintain a positive, proactive disposition when each and every time we glance at the floor we see soles (souls) unwilling to extract themselves from the excrement from which they've found their emotional bodies? The answer to that is of course subjective and I personally manage to do that from a position of relative privilege.....ie it's far more frictionless a process for me than many, not a brag but a fact.

You can't walk the flotsam laden path on behalf of someone else, which leads me to conclude that pointing out the piles is now no greater than folly. I realise a distinct futility in this post, but alas, unloading might just be the initial catalyst to an answer no one can give me.

Edit, just clashed with your post above. I'm on that page too.....

modwiz
9th December 2014, 18:22
You can't walk the flotsam laden path on behalf of someone else, which leads me to conclude that pointing out the piles is now no greater than folly.

Yes, I am a Fool. Putting my foot down towards a path that has not yet materialized. My decency and mission require me to point out pitfalls and walls. It keeps my conscience clear. This way, if there is a parting of humanity in some way, it will not be for lack of communication and effort. I have no guilt about consigning people to their choices. Not choosing is also a choice of sorts. Mostly that stance is a lie. There has been a choice made, a clandestine one. Often hidden from the one making it, so disconnected is humanity.

I know this coming year will be one to remember. We will discuss it once things break out into the open.

9th December 2014, 18:33
Yes, I am a Fool. Putting my foot down towards a path that has not yet materialized. My decency and mission require me to point out pitfalls and walls. It keeps my conscience clear. This way, if there is a parting of humanity in some way, it will not be for lack of communication and effort. I have no guilt about consigning people to their choices. Not choosing is also a choice of sorts. Mostly that stance is a lie. There has been a choice made, a clandestine one. Often hidden from the one making it, so disconnected is humanity.

I know this coming year will be one to remember. We will discuss it once things break out into the open.

I would love to push you for expansion upon this but in the vein of your last statement I will refrain, other than to add: you are evidently no fool (in my view, for whatever that's worth) and there is very much a distinct choice in choosing (or not) what side of the boat are nets are cast. That said, it is abundantly clear to me that it is the nature of the net, the timing of the throw, whether the throw happened at all in the first place, the element of choice in direction and most importantly the intent with which one casts it aloft. If you are saying that the ramifications of that are already decided, hidden (yet shouldn't be since we made the choice or not), then that would render further action for the individual an exercise in needless personal reconciliation with a previous ideal. Whether I buy that or not I wouldn't shy from keep trying with those who may or may not be condemned. On that note, we agree....it should be rather intriguing to say the least.

Catsquotl
9th December 2014, 18:38
Sadly though most people feel they have no choice. Wether that means they consciously waddle in their self imagined victim roles i doubt that very much.
Looking at myself i have always been one of the odd ones out, but I can soo relate to the so called sleeping people. And yes even though all of us have to make the effort to come out of this rutt. There's more to it than jsut packing your things, leaving the old behind and start building the new.

The claws of deception dig deep into the fleh and the psyche of men. And severing them poses real pain an the fear of death.
I'd like to believe and see that most sleeping people do not willingly participate in this madmans society. They make reasonable choices within the realms of their possibilities. and I for one praise them for it.

With Love
Eelco

Seikou-Kishi
9th December 2014, 18:41
I would love to push you for expansion upon this but in the vein of your last statement I will refrain, other than to add: you are evidently no fool (in my view, for whatever that's worth)...

Modwiz is not a fool, he is the fool; the fool embarked upon the moon's path through the greater secrets.

modwiz
9th December 2014, 18:46
Modwiz is not a fool, he is the fool; the fool embarked upon the moon's path through the greater secrets.

Thank you. I knew a few would hear me.

modwiz
9th December 2014, 18:46
Cleaned up a little server vomit.

modwiz
9th December 2014, 18:48
Thank you. I knew a few would hear me.

Another double post. We better prepare for this site going down again, Not sure what prep there is, LOL.

modwiz
9th December 2014, 18:55
Sadly though most people feel they have no choice. Wether that means they consciously waddle in their self imagined victim roles i doubt that very much.
Looking at myself i have always been one of the odd ones out, but I can soo relate to the so called sleeping people. And yes even though all of us have to make the effort to come out of this rutt. There's more to it than jsut packing your things, leaving the old behind and start building the new.

The claws of deception dig deep into the fleh and the psyche of men. And severing them poses real pain an the fear of death.
I'd like to believe and see that most sleeping people do not willingly participate in this madmans society. They make reasonable choices within the realms of their possibilities. and I for one praise them for it.

With Love
Eelco

Kind of like our educational systems that no longer seek to correct. Poor spelling and grammar are accepted and gold stars are handed out for handing in trash. When I went to school, any spelling or grammar errors resulted in a minor score deduction of the overall presentation. The result of this non-enabling process? A literate human able to speak about ideas and concepts the standard conversational language is not equipped to handle. So you can praise the addle-pates while I continue looking to network with those who realize they are part of a greater whole and that participation is required. We would have no PTB without addle-pates. I do not speak of IQ. I speak of WQ. Will quotient.

The center of compassion is equidistant between the poles of mercy and severity. Most do not dwell at the center but lean toward one pole or the other. Eelco, you lean toward mercy. I will acknowledge your mercy and my leaning towards severity. I look to the other pole, mercy, to help me stay near balance.

9th December 2014, 19:04

The meaning had not eluded me, but perhaps it's reiteration may provide some clarity for others. In a tent of many languages, the language of clarity may help, so thank you.

Pris
9th December 2014, 19:05

http://www.jamesandeverett.com/whatscooking/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/abby-normal.jpg

Pris
9th December 2014, 19:12
One of the thing that bothers me about any forum is the constant focus on what the PTB do to us poor victimized people.(Some sarcasm was used in the making of the last sentence) It bothers me because the whole system runs on common people. When we are forced to go to court, it is a commoner policething that feeds that system. The IRS is peopled by......us. Every commoner that screws another does so for a paycheck and as if they hold the last job that will ever be in their life. Simply, they sell out. It is the sell-outs that make the evil system function.

Many make excuses for, enable, these misanthropes. Every excuse made is a step backward from solving our problems.

Who covers up all of the pedophilia cases? Cops and others in the legal system doing as they are told to keep the only job they seem to think is available to them.

Whether it is chemtrails, toxic food, pedos, drone attacks etc. they are all symptoms of the system that would grind to a halt without the human cogs that make it work. Failure to see a way out of this mess is a failure of, at least, imagination. However, inhibition of higher cognitive abilities, owing to emotional dysfunction, is another big part of the problem.

So, ultimately I see forums as huge victim gathering places where the outrages of the few against the many with solutions not being discussed. Once again, a lack of utilitarian imagination and beaten dog syndrome (I am a human) contribute to the dearth of ideas to remedy our solution.

Yes. About solutions...

So, if you want to 'say no' to something effectively... how do you do it without supporting the system? (eg. They want to roll out Smart Meters here next year and I've no idea what to do.)

modwiz
9th December 2014, 19:14
I am fully cognizant of the toes that are stepped on in discussions of popcorn eaters and addle pates. I know that much of the defensive stance, an emotionally based one, is because many of our fathers/mothers, sisters/brothers, sons, daughter, friends and other family are popcorn eaters. My railing against ignorance is taken personally and emotionally. Ideas drop out of discussion because emotions don't "do" ideas. So any common sense approach to this topic is ruined by having little mental input. Without the abilty to properly engage our intellect, owing to emotional short-circuiting, there are words but, no true discussion of ideas and solutions.

I think the PTB can be heard to be laughing. The ones changing their hearts are just probably chronically nauseous from the stench of ignorance.

It is my belief the PTB have a very short time for mirth. Humanity will produce some heroes and get the job done. Some of those humans will be from the elite. They have a world of popcorn eaters to manage.:fpalm:

modwiz
9th December 2014, 19:20
Yes. About solutions...

So, if you want to 'say no' to something effectively... how do you do it without supporting the system? (eg. They want to roll out Smart Meters here next year and I've no idea what to do.)

Smart meters are a symptom of the system. The system has to go. It will take a few million of the able bodied adults, from a few billion, to make this so. Changing the system is a full group participation event. However, I do not buy newspapers or magazines and do not have a cable subscription. I have no intention of paying for brain-washing or just paying a voting yes to their sewage by purchasing it. Besides, you do not have a smart meter problem until you do. Right now it is a wish of theirs, not a problem you have. Stress about future events that have not or may not happen does not compute for me.

Be here now.

modwiz
9th December 2014, 19:31
The meaning had not eluded me, but perhaps it's reiteration may provide some clarity for others. In a tent of many languages, the language of clarity may help, so thank you.

I do not doubt you but, your reply did not impart that. Pleased you got it.

Pris
9th December 2014, 19:34

Yes. About solutions...

It is my belief the PTB have a very short time for mirth. Humanity will produce some heroes and get the job done. Some of those humans will be from the elite. They have a world of popcorn eaters to manage.:fpalm:

I think I found my answer...

Wheels are in motion. Their time is up. I don't need to do anything more than I am already doing. That's the message?

Btw, popcorn always gives me the farts.

Pris
9th December 2014, 19:38
Smart meters are a symptom of the system. The system has to go. It will take a few million of the able bodied adults, from a few billion, to make this so. Changing the system is a full group participation event. However, I do not buy newspapers or magazines and do not have a cable subscription. I have no intention of paying for brain-washing or just paying a voting yes to their sewage by purchasing it. Besides, you do not have a smart meter problem until you do. Right now it is a wish of theirs, not a problem you have. Stress about future events that have not or may not happen does not compute for me.

Be here now.

Ah, yes. I did get it. I missed this reply before I posted. Thanks, Modwiz. :)

modwiz
9th December 2014, 19:45

Wheels are in motion. Their time is up. I don't need to do anything more than I am already doing. That's the message?

Good distillation. Good perception.

Right now, holding space until it is time to move is what my stance is. Oh yeah, and disturbing the peace. Something Gandalf was accused of in the Shire. He was also known as Gandalf Stormcrow to popcorn eaters and those who managed them.

Calabash
9th December 2014, 19:47
I am fully cognizant of the toes that are stepped on in discussions of popcorn eaters and addle pates. I know that much of the defensive stance, an emotionally based one, is because many of our fathers/mothers, sisters/brothers, sons, daughter, friends and other family are popcorn eaters. My railing against ignorance is taken personally and emotionally. Ideas drop out of discussion because emotions don't "do" ideas. So any common sense approach to this topic is ruined by having little mental input. Without the abilty to properly engage our intellect, owing to emotional short-circuiting, there are words but, no true discussion of ideas and solutions.

I think the PTB can be heard to be laughing. The ones changing their hearts are just probably chronically nauseous from the stench of ignorance.

You sound like Mr Spock but do you give hugs?

modwiz
9th December 2014, 19:57
Awake and Aware! Catchy slogan but, what does it really mean? First it is a nice T-shirt to wear.:p Let us look at these two words.

Aware. This is a state that can occur while in the alpha state, twilight stage of sleep. One is aware, to varying degrees, of what is happening in their surroundings but, muscles are relaxed, not ready for tasks and waking clarity is not present.

Awake. Engaged, capable of action and problem solving.

Majority of alt people are aware only. My opinion and I will stick to it until it is no longer valid to my perception.

norman
9th December 2014, 20:06
...............Majority of alt people are aware only.

Ditto.

I'll ad that a person can be perfectly awake without being "aware".

modwiz
9th December 2014, 20:06

It is a secondary occupation of mine. I hugged a lot of people this Summer. Multiple times a day. It is a hugging culture. I hug more males than females, BTW. I have more male friends these days. Hugged my guitar and keyboard player hello and goodbye this past Thurs. Yes, I give/do hugs. In real life.

I sound like Spock (no Mr) because a forum of ideas needs to come from the dry mental plane of our being. The language of transpersonal dialogue. In person, or on skype, I present very differently. I always have my camera on so that people can read my face and body language. They are huge parts of me being able to convey information on different platforms of expression simultaneously.

Last year I offered my skype addy to anyone who wanted to converse with me. Not one taker. :scrhd: I heard ya'll, and respect your decisions.

I extend the offer to any newcomers. (PM me)

Pris
9th December 2014, 20:11

Right now, holding space until it is time to move is what my stance is. Oh yeah, and disturbing the peace. Something Gandalf was accused of in the Shire. He was also known as Gandalf Stormcrow to popcorn eaters and those who managed them.

This would be analogous to whether or not I have to go out and shovel the snow.

There's warm weather in the forecast so it is all going to melt anyway.

Where the larger cycles are concerned, Spring always follows Winter.

Pris
9th December 2014, 20:23

I think that was a hug. :)

http://www.boredatuni.com/pictures/451.jpg

Elfe Mya
9th December 2014, 20:34
Watch out! That might be hate speech in San Francisco.:p

Come on here Modwiz, you're getting some :hugs:

Elfe Mya
9th December 2014, 20:36

W
What about we talk about what we do to them instead ? Our little recipes would be worthy some sharing and spreading... the love... and fruity hugs ;-) :-p

Seikou-Kishi
9th December 2014, 20:42

Dif-tor heh smusma, Calabash ;-)

modwiz
9th December 2014, 20:43
W
What about we talk about what we do to them instead ? Our little recipes would be worthy some sharing and spreading... the love... and fruity hugs ;-) :-p

We ignore them as we build anew. Moving forward they are little more than a bad nightmare. Riddance, not vengeance for me. What we are going to do for ourselves is the discussion I'd like to have. Phuq them, they are nothing without us. The last Chinese Emperor couldn't tie his own shoelaces when he was removed from power by the Maoists. He can now. I got this info from the Ambassador.

Excluding those coming down from their ivory towers to meet us in making this world a better place.

modwiz
9th December 2014, 20:45
Come on here Modwiz, you're getting some :hugs:

Thank you. Haven't had some in awhile.:)

Elfe Mya
9th December 2014, 20:47
Kind of like our educational systems that no longer seek to correct. Poor spelling and grammar are accepted and gold stars are handed out for handing in trash. When I went to school, any spelling or grammar errors resulted in a minor score deduction of the overall presentation. The result of this non-enabling process? A literate human able to speak about ideas and concepts the standard conversational language is not equipped to handle. So you can praise the addle-pates while I continue looking to network with those who realize they are part of a greater whole and that participation is required. We would have no PTB without addle-pates. I do not speak of IQ. I speak of WQ. Will quotient.

The center of compassion is equidistant between the poles of mercy and severity. Most do not dwell at the center but lean toward one pole or the other. Eelco, you lean toward mercy. I will acknowledge your mercy and my leaning towards severity. I look to the other pole, mercy, to help me stay near balance.
The educational system has been broken itself, its ideals and higher purpose slowly but surely taken away and replaced by a mentality that sucks as mush as the victim one : all of it is centered around the trouble makers ( not talking about kids making noise ), about keeping things silent and shut and pushing down anyone that is brilliant or could go high and shine bright as a talented human beings. As you said, everything is handed over, no effort required...
It looks so wonderful to so many people, to always bend over and say yes even when it is all wrong to do so... it is made to make people's ego happy and never ever challenged them towards something better, brighter, lighter, different or unknown.
The educational system does not raise citizens by its actions and manifestations. It raises sheep, arrogant individuals thinking they've got all the rights to crush anyone else's heads or kids thinking they re unworthy and just **** because they can't do it...
The way we educate now, what we teach and how we are instructed to teach it is made to put our kids down, to emphasize and give full license to the bully, psychopaths, narcissists and sociopaths, we don't protect the kids that are victims, we push them aside telling them they re making a fuss for nothing... it is disgusting... And each time we raise and refuse to do it, either we are banged on the head or our hierarchy just ignores us. So easy...

Elfe Mya
9th December 2014, 20:50
We ignore them as we build anew. Moving forward they are little more than a bad nightmare. Riddance, not vengeance for me. What we are going to do for ourselves is the discussion I'd like to have. Phuq them, they are nothing without us. The last Chinese Emperor couldn't tie his own shoelaces when he was removed from power by the Maoists. He can now. I got this info from the Ambassador.

Excluding those coming down from their ivory towers to meet us in making this world a better place.

I love that. If we stop building their pyramids then there is no more for them to hide into and scream on top of.
I've got infinite abundance in cuddles to give, who's next ? Come one Baddies, it is funnier in here with us !

Elfe Mya
9th December 2014, 20:51
http://www.jamesandeverett.com/whatscooking/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/abby-normal.jpg
Is that braincake ?

Ria
9th December 2014, 20:55
Umm, just a little bit of the 'I'm alright Jack' syndrome.
Though I am delighted your life is sorted and that you have got it all worked out.
We need to remind people of the in equities, it's the wake up call.
You have made your point about our "focus" campaigning (is non productive) for the peodophiles and criminals running the world.
There are swaths of people unaware of the criminality that has undermined all for so long. I don't know how the uninformed can make changes without the information.
I feel in a long time we are making some head way and inpart that is due to not keeping quit.
I also would concure looking at what we can do is very relivent and needed.

What would you surgest for the ignorant, less creative / inventive types have happen to them ? Dose not information come first, they think tv is grate and why wouldn't they if that is all they know.

modwiz
9th December 2014, 21:00
The educational system has been broken itself, its ideals and higher purpose slowly but surely taken away and replaced by a mentality that sucks as mush as the victim one : all of it is centered around the trouble makers ( not talking about kids making noise ), about keeping things silent and shut and pushing down anyone that is brilliant or could go high and shine bright as a talented human beings. As you said, everything is handed over, no effort required...
It looks so wonderful to so many people, to always bend over and say yes even when it is all wrong to do so... it is made to make people's ego happy and never ever challenged them towards something better, brighter, lighter, different or unknown.
The educational system does not raise citizens by its actions and manifestations. It raises sheep, arrogant individuals thinking they've got all the rights to crush anyone else's heads or kids thinking they re unworthy and just **** because they can't do it...
The way we educate now, what we teach and how we are instructed to teach it is made to put our kids down, to emphasize and give full license to the bully, psychopaths, narcissists and sociopaths, we don't protect the kids that are victims, we push them aside telling them they re making a fuss for nothing... it is disgusting... And each time we raise and refuse to do it, either we are banged on the head or our hierarchy just ignores us. So easy...

If the majority of people pulled their children out of school, at once as a sign of protest, the gubmint would not be able to do anything about it. Let us face it. People depend on the school system to babysit their children while they go out and support the system and they are happy with that arrangement, for the most part. All of our problems stem from the inability of people to unite as a single front. The PTB are not that organized, they use dysfunctional humans in every public contact. It is amazing how little organization and unity it takes to overcome a squabbling majority. Squabbling? Political parties are one face of it.

Humanity has one problem. Itself. Self reflection could fix this. It takes quiet time and diligence. If one cannot find quiet time, one has lost management of their environment. More powerlessness that is self imposed. I know quiet time was available in my household growing up. Through marriages that management got squishy for awhile. I finally chose the solitaire path for myself. Each must find their own path to empowerment.

modwiz
9th December 2014, 21:02
What would you surgest for the ignorant, less creative / inventive types have happen to them ? Dose not information come first, they think tv is grate and why wouldn't they if that is all they know.

Nothing. They will reap what they have sown, whatever that is. Jesus is said to have stated, "Let the dead bury their own." I share his wisdom.

However, I stand ready to grasp the hand that reaches from the cesspool and pull them out. They have found life.

Less creative? That would laziness or sloth. I have seen so called non-creatives be excellent liars. Very creative. Like some husbands who are 'befuddled' as to how to use a washing machine.

And the enabling goes on.

modwiz
9th December 2014, 21:12
Though I am delighted your life is sorted and that you have got it all worked out.

I have my personal life and basic reality managed. It is not a big deal, it is a responsibility. Step one. Now I am ready to join with others for step two and beyond.

Pris
9th December 2014, 21:15
Here's another hug for you, Modwiz. :)

http://www.dumpaday.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/captain-kirk-hugs-spock-funny-pictures.jpg

Elfe Mya
9th December 2014, 21:15
This would be analogous to whether or not I have to go out and shovel the snow.

There's warm weather in the forecast so it is all going to melt anyway.

Where the larger cycles are concerned, Spring always follows Winter.
And sometimes there is Spring forever... :sun:

Ria
9th December 2014, 21:22
If the majority of people pulled their children out of school, at once as a sign of protest, the gubmint would not be able to do anything about it. Let us face it. People depend on the school system to babysit their children while they go out and support the system and they are happy with that arrangement, for the most part. All of our problems stem from the inability of people to unite as a single front. The PTB are not that organized, they use dysfunctional humans in every public contact. It is amazing how little organization and unity it takes to overcome a squabbling majority. Squabbling? Political parties are one face of it.

This is to simplified I don't think people are happy with it at all, they can't see a way out. Apart from the 30,000 suicides, plus the multipal thousands of health issues leading to death each year in the UK alone, it's a loss of hope. Furthermore it is well documented that the higher the IQ the more likely to commit suicide because of there awareness . Yes the current system stinks, yes we won't out of it. We won't it to stop.

Pris
9th December 2014, 21:23
And sometimes there is Spring forever... :sun:

Yeah yeah... that's easy for you to say, my friend! ;)

http://st.houzz.com/simgs/ad813c56024aadb9_4-5851/tropical-wallpaper.jpg

Melidae
9th December 2014, 21:25
Last year I offered my skype addy to anyone who wanted to converse with me. Not one taker. :scrhd: I heard ya'll, and respect your decisions.

I extend the offer to any newcomers. (PM me)

A most generous offer.

Unfortunately, I do not Skype...nor tweet...nor use social media. I have a cell phone to be used in emergency only by immediate family members only...which more often than not needs a battery charge. I hold photographs in my hand rather than keep them on a computer. Most of my communication with people is face to face...hug to hug...whether one person at a time or many. I speak plainly, simply, and as clearly as possible as my objective is to be easily understood.

Forums are a small part of my life through which I enjoy leisure time with mostly like-minded people.

Should I ever choose to Skype, you are high on a very short list of people I would enjoy spending time conversing with...face to face via technology.

Pris
9th December 2014, 21:26
This is to simplified I don't think people are happy with it at all, they can't see a way out. Apart from the 30,000 suicides, plus the multipal thousands of health issues leading to death each year in the UK alone, it's a loss of hope. Furthermore it is well documented that the higher the IQ the more likely to commit suicide because of there awareness . Yes the current system stinks, yes we won't out of it. We won't it to stop.

Ultimately, we need to get rid of money (all forms of money, barter and trade). In the meantime, we need a fair 'interim' monetary system to take over and ease us through.

modwiz
9th December 2014, 21:31

Yes, it is simplified for coherence. My first sentence addresses one approach to the problem. It just takes unity of purpose and the will to carry out a plan once formed. It is for people to figure the way out of their self sustained misery while bigger wheels turn that could result in billions being free. Not all, because the real prison bars are imagined ones and some will remain blinkered. Do not be surprised to hear of re-education communities in the future. They are seriously needed, IMO. After so much dumbing down, remedial work will need to be done and such communities will teach people human skills and productive interactions.

modwiz
9th December 2014, 21:36
Ultimately, we need to get rid of money (all forms of money, barter and trade). In the meantime, we need a fair 'interim' monetary system to take over and ease us through.

The only true value on this planet is creativity and labor, all else is a stand in place holder for energy/creativity rendered. We, humanity, are the value in anything.

Ria
9th December 2014, 21:41
Nothing. They will reap what they have sown, whatever that is. Jesus is said to have stated, "Let the dead bury their own." I share his wisdom.

However, I stand ready to grasp the hand that reaches from the cesspool and pull them out. They have found life.

Less creative? That would laziness or sloth. I have seen so called non-creatives be excellent liars. Very creative. Like some husbands who are 'befuddled' as to how to use a washing machine.

And the enabling goes on.
Hmm this comes across as the haves attitude, to the have nots. Do you think all fiscally impaired the old the young should perish conveniently when the time comes?
I take it you are free of all dependants?

Melidae
9th December 2014, 21:46

It all starts with you. Don't like something in your life? Change it. Withdraw from the system one step at a time.

Viewing the system as a whole can become overwhelming. Picture it's many 'arms'...the many little systems that together make up the whole. Focus on one and ask yourself if there is an alternative acceptable and accessible to you, and dare to make a change...just that one little change. And then another. And another.

How do you eat an elephant? One bite at a time.

Seikou-Kishi
9th December 2014, 21:49
Hmm this comes across as the haves attitude, to the have nots. Do you think all fiscally impaired the old the young should perish conveniently when the time comes?

What Modwiz says and what you hear are not necessarily the same thing. If you comment on how it comes across to you, you are commenting not on what Modwiz says but on what you hear.

modwiz
9th December 2014, 21:56

All? No. All will not perish and maybe none will. All is a polarized black/white, nuance free way of framing this. The middle/bulk of it is omitted in your line of questioning.

Whether I have dependents or not has little to do with anything. My reality is the one I created for myself. Dependents are not imposed on anyone. I know this provides a convenient out for many. Does having dependents up the challenge? Yes. Sometimes considerably. Much of the dependency conundrum obtains from confusion, guilt and other considerations. If we really love our dependents we are called to do the best thing for them. Sending them off to be brain-washed and politically corrected is a questionable decision these days, if the dependents are children. Keeping them in these schools sets them up for vax's better avoided. Nursing homes are another issue.

People are very confused and self contradictory. More cognitive dissonance.

Ria
9th December 2014, 22:16
What Modwiz says and what you hear are not necessarily the same thing. If you comment on how it comes across to you, you are commenting not on what Modwiz says but on what you hear.

I might not be as eloquent. That dose not change the fundamentals of what has been said. I do see principle of doing what you can for your self, thats a given. Realistically this will only applie to a few. A combination of being in good health, young, with resorses is the advantage, certainly not a given.

Ria
9th December 2014, 22:16
. Sending them off to be brain-washed and politically corrected is a questionable decision these days, if the dependents are children. Keeping them in these schools sets them up for vax's better avoided. Nu

Realisticly nobody wont's this I can assure you, to keep throwing it up is a red herring. At the same time dose not take into account the complexities a parent is faced with. You could always take the attitude no one should have children unless they are well healed, have all the resources at there finger tips.

Just to be clear conscience people don't won't this education, the unconscious don't know.

Calabash
9th December 2014, 22:23
Dif-tor heh smusma, Calabash ;-)

http://www.slugfiction.com/82-381-thickbox/dif-tor-heh-smusma-badge.jpg
xx :)
and ditto

modwiz
9th December 2014, 22:24
I might not be as eloquent. That dose not change the fundamentals of what has been said. I do see principle of doing what you can for your self, thats a given. Realistically this will only applie to a few. A combination of being in good health, young, with resorses is the advantage, certainly not a given.

I am 62, in good health and my earnings have been at the poverty level for the last 3 years, since I left my marriage. I give away 10% of my earnings to others in the form of gifts or cash. You impose limits on older people and those of very humble earnings or health because you seek to make excuses for inaction. Victim is as victim does.

I am in good health largely to my own food choices, such as buying organic (I live at the poverty level) not going to doctors who are clueless as to the working of my multi-dimensional body. This includes getting myself healthy again after contracting Lymes engineered pathogen. No anti-biotics.

I live a magical life of my own making. Supported by a loving environment. I am a poor example, for I am a Fool.

Seikou-Kishi
9th December 2014, 22:37

By definition, doing what one can doesn't exclude anybody. What each of us is able to do might be greater or smaller for some people, but it is an a priori truth to say "we can all do what we can"; indeed, it is a tautology.

It is the will behind one's self-determination far more than the waves one makes that is important.

Shezbeth
9th December 2014, 22:39
The following is not directed at anyone in particular OR in general,... it just came to me as I was reading.

"You whine like a mule. You are still alive!" Morgan Freeman playing Azeem the Moor from Robin Hood, Prince of Thieves

Do I have your attention now? The only thing to do is to better yourself and prepare for zombies. How you define bettering yourself is entirely up to you, and preparing for zombies will prepare you for any other adversity you may face. Odds are, the game will not be decided in our lifetimes, so get over seeing victory. In the meantime, you might just help to adequately 'set up' those who might see victory for victory.

And, if not,... at least you bettered yourself. I recommend working on one's physicality, their mentality, and their spirituality,... but don't listen to me, I'm a zombie ninja.

P.S. I use alot of words in their correct context and usage. I assume readers will look them up upon seeing their usage and thinking "Hey, that's not right". Dictionary.com is a wonderful reference, as they often include the etymology (usually latin, greek, etc.).

P.P.S. I too lean toward the severe, but I balance it with swings of intense mercy.

Seikou-Kishi
9th December 2014, 22:45
As an etymologist, I imagine I will find your presence here a treat, Shezbeth.

modwiz
9th December 2014, 22:59
Ron put this vlog up about an hour ago. I liked his overall theme.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XOYPwF9u0-k&list=UUoJE3X0XlU25wc-GWXsdpEA

Ria
9th December 2014, 23:09
I am 62, in good health and my earnings have been at the poverty level for the last 3 years, since I left my marriage. I give away 10% of my earnings to others in the form of gifts or cash. You impose limits on older people and those of very humble earnings or health because you seek to make excuses for inaction. Victim is as victim does.

I am in good health largely to my own food choices, such as buying organic (I live at the poverty level) not going to doctors who are clueless as to the working of my multi-dimensional body. This includes getting myself healthy again after contracting Lymes engineered pathogen. No anti-biotics.

I live a magical life of my own making. Supported by a loving environment. I am a poor example, for I am a Fool.

Modwiz it's grate what you have achieved for your self. And there will be a few who could do the same I'm shore. How meny tent spaces are there up your way? PS don't worry I won't be one of them, 'pew' I hear you say. I already have to much of a world dispersal of people I care about.
I accept I'm attached to saving who I can, friends, family and feel ill-equipped it dose go beyond that for me as well.
And No I do not put limits on older people.

modwiz
9th December 2014, 23:15
Modwiz it's grate what you have achieved for your self. And there will be a few who could do the same I'm shore. How meny tent spaces are there up your way? PS don't worry I won't be one of them, 'pew' I hear you say. I already have to much of a world dispersal of people I care about.
I accept I'm attached to saving who I can, friends, family and feel ill-equipped it dose go beyond that for me as well.
And No I do not put limits on older people.

The tent spaces are only for bodyworkers or other staff. I have been in the same spot for 6 years now. So, out of the last 6 years, I have spent 3 years (6 months at a time) living in my tent. It is a wonderful way to spend that half of the year.

For the first time this year I did not leave the campus I work on. I was not in a car for 6 months. It was delicious. I walked to work, the lake, dinner and social events. Trees, crickets or birds for company and the smell of fresh cut grass, lilacs, roses and the scent of freshly fallen and decaying leaves at the end.

I love this planet. The world needs serious work though.

Calabash
9th December 2014, 23:18

This applies to all of us, both in and out of the tent and regardless of the speaker - it's one of the many human frailties we've all got . . . . .

Ria
9th December 2014, 23:21
By definition, doing what one can doesn't exclude anybody. What each of us is able to do might be greater or smaller for some people, but it is an a priori truth to say "we can all do what we can"; indeed, it is a tautology.

It is the will behind one's self-determination far more than the waves one makes that is important.

Yes I can agree with you there, regarding the first part.
The last sentence later part dose not fit for me, will ponder.
:tiphat:

Calabash
9th December 2014, 23:22
oh dear - I've got the duplicates . . . must be conbloodytagious . .

Whenever I post I go through to my home page and the same message is sent to the person whose post I have 'replied with quote to'. btw SK your pm cache needs weeding . . . .:)

modwiz
9th December 2014, 23:30
This applies to all of us, both in and out of the tent and regardless of the speaker - it's one of the many human frailties we've all got . . . . .

With respect, I do not share the opinion of this frailty we all supposedly have. I see very different dynamics when miscommunication arises. Duplicity on one side often being part of the problem in some instances with other permutations owing to composition skills and then simple misunderstanding. I find no fragility or universality in my perception. Mileage may vary.

Ria
9th December 2014, 23:41
H
The following is not directed at anyone in particular OR in general,... it just came to me as I was reading.

"You whine like a mule. You are still alive!" Morgan Freeman playing Azeem the Moor from Robin Hood, Prince of Thieves

Do I have your attention now? The only thing to do is to better yourself and prepare for zombies. How you define bettering yourself is entirely up to you, and preparing for zombies will prepare you for any other adversity you may face. Odds are, the game will not be decided in our lifetimes, so get over seeing victory. In the meantime, you might just help to adequately 'set up' those who might see victory for victory.

And, if not,... at least you bettered yourself. I recommend working on one's physicality, their mentality, and their spirituality,... but don't listen to me, I'm a zombie ninja.

P.S. I use alot of words in their correct context and usage. I assume readers will look them up upon seeing their usage and thinking "Hey, that's not right". Dictionary.com is a wonderful reference, as they often include the etymology (usually latin, greek, etc.).

P.P.S. I too lean toward the severe, but I balance it with swings of intense mercy.

I will look forward to it.
Just a foot note, whining like a mule and kicking like one, is reserved for the overly pompous :hilarious: O by the way what's a dictionary?

Shezbeth
9th December 2014, 23:59
O by the way what's a dictionary?

:shocked: Really? It's a collection of definitions.

modwiz
10th December 2014, 00:01

Ria's humor is very arid.

Ria
10th December 2014, 00:14
Thank you so much, I can see this is going to be enlightening, Seikou-Kishi must be informed.

You are a dear, I can look that up in the dictionary.

X

modwiz
10th December 2014, 00:25

Little notes of sarcasm as well.:)

Ria
10th December 2014, 00:35
Little notes of sarcasm as well.:)

I'm glad you can spot these things, I'm off for some shut eye. Enjoy your selves :yawn:

Shezbeth
10th December 2014, 00:38
There's a fine line between arid and vapid,... FYI and all,.... ^_~

If what you're getting at is:

A. that definitions are largely social agreements and/or subjective presciptions relating to language and are therefore subject to change at the whim of the majority (or the minority with the deep enough pockets to influence the foundations and organizations who pride themselves on maintaining the most verifiable understanding), or

B. that collections of definitions stem from organizations which may be committed to their accuracy but who at the end of the day are honestly working to maintain their livelihoods (as individuals working for a company) and thereby are subject to bias, misdirection, disinformation and error,...

then you would be right on both counts,... and I eagerly anticipate your suggestion of a suitable alternative. ^_~

Playdo
10th December 2014, 01:38
Hey Modwiz, not to interrupt the current discussions, but I thought you might dig this great hurdy-gurdy piece:

http://www.wimp.com/hurdysolo/

modwiz
10th December 2014, 01:41
Hey Modwiz, not to interrupt the current discussions, but I thought you might dig this great hurdy-gurdy piece:

http://www.wimp.com/hurdysolo/

Thank you. Discussions had concluded for now anyway. Just bring the goods in, brother.

BTW, your post begins page 200 of this thread.

Catsquotl
10th December 2014, 03:24
If the majority of people pulled their children out of school, at once as a sign of protest, the gubmint would not be able to do anything about it. Let us face it. People depend on the school system to babysit their children while they go out and support the system and they are happy with that arrangement, for the most part.

Well for one thing..Home schooling is forbidden in Holland.
Yes we thought about moving to another country and yes we though about going about it the due to religion thing.
I've met a lot of people that tried and I can tell you a move like that would have meant a no more quiet time for me or anyone in my household.

I think I see where you are coming from and where you are going. And I try to think You aren't talking about me. But where you say mercy, I say compassion and there is a huge difference.
If I chose not to be married 16 years ago and not have made so many children. who konws, I even might have agreed. But I realy think you are oversimplifying and generalizing here in a way that just isn't fair.

WIth Love
Eelco

Playdo
10th December 2014, 03:32
Nice! I don't often get lucky, but then again when synchronicities are a constant part of life, who needs the whimsical lady luck!

Here's something you will enjoy, Bach in 432 Hz. The third piece I am unsure of its provenance, but I like it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4377E7EHWCk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18YLdEODLaE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gG9HnvWKhIs

Catsquotl
10th December 2014, 06:23
Tentdwellers and beyond ^l~ ...
Have I told you lately that i really love all of you.

Thank you for expanding my horizons...

With Ag...Love
Eelco

Pris
10th December 2014, 07:37
Thanks for the music, Playdo. :) It got me thinking about one of my favourite TV shows... and the theme song for that episode. I think the whole song is great and particularly love the part right after the 4:40 mark.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18ROm47D-fY

Altaira
10th December 2014, 08:35
Tentdwellers and beyond ^l~ ...
Have I told you lately that i really love all of you.

Thank you for expanding my horizons...

With Ag...Love
Eelco

I second this.

I've been watching this tent from its very beginning. Once or twice I peeped inside it and yet I'm still too shy to stay longer here. I want to say its a very nourishing place and there is always so much to learn.

Thank you Modwiz!

A hug from me too http://www.peta2.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/cute-cat-hug-meme.jpg

Catsquotl
10th December 2014, 09:59
Just to offer why my reluctance to leave people behind.

For over 25 years now I have been working with mentally disabled people.
The last 20 of them with ones who have added difficulties in the autistic spectrum and psychiatric domain.

I can honestly say that most would be bettor off dead. And it breaks my heart time and time again to put them through the fears i have to put them through.
But then every once and a while one seems to break free from their self contained prisons and break out in joyous laughter. Or I see a smile of contentment.
Ever so brief.

No way that i would hand them over to anyone just leaving school full of notions of how they should be handled or treated. No way I let every psychobabbling fool that comes around try yet another therapy where they can write their new dissertation for. Not without convincing me first or at least hearing what i think of it and why..

I see the sleeping masses in much the same way.
With Love
Eelco

Sooz
10th December 2014, 10:02
That touched my heart Eelco. Thanks.

The thanks button wasn't enough.

10th December 2014, 10:54
Just to offer why my reluctance to leave people behind.

For over 25 years now I have been working with mentally disabled people.
The last 20 of them with ones who have added difficulties in the autistic spectrum and psychiatric domain.

I can honestly say that most would be bettor off dead. And it breaks my heart time and time again to put them through the fears i have to put them through.
But then every once and a while one seems to break free from their self contained prisons and break out in joyous laughter. Or I see a smile of contentment.
Ever so brief.

No way that i would hand them over to anyone just leaving school full of notions of how they should be handled or treated. No way I let every psychobabbling fool that comes around try yet another therapy where they can write their new dissertation for. Not without convincing me first or at least hearing what i think of it and why..

I see the sleeping masses in much the same way.
With Love
Eelco

Wow that was beautiful, thank you Eelco, God bless you man :hugs:

Shezbeth
10th December 2014, 11:31
The motion has been properly moved and seconded,... and the voting seems unanimous <gavel>.

Ladies and gentlemen, Mr. Rod Stewart!

http://youtu.be/HZxzZFddmTg

Seikou-Kishi
10th December 2014, 12:17
Yay!!! Time for another 'we are all adults here' post? Haven't needed one in the almost 2 years since one of the few adults at the slum was ganged up on and sent on permanent 'vacation'. Mostly kiddies there now. God forbid someone speaks a truth that might hurt their feelings...it might even cause them to look within themselves...horrors! We most certainly must protect them from that nightmare by banning the truth-tellers, especially those who place a mirror in front of them.

Enjoyed your new 'meditations' on the three types of love, especially 'Agape'. It is a much over-used buzz-word 'Charismatic Christians' toss around without a clue to it's meaning...all the while speaking separately of the 'wisdom' and 'love' and 'speaking in tongues' they now possess since the 'holy spirit' came into their lives.

Sometimes I don't know whether to laugh or cry at the absurdity that abounds in this world.

I love this post. People often overlook the use sarcasm and disdain have.

Ria
10th December 2014, 16:07
I will look forward to it.
Just a foot note, whining like a mule and kicking like one, is reserved for the overly pompous :hilarious: O by the way what's a dictionary?
This is one of the oldest jokes. Teacher says get out your dictionary, "please Miss, what's a dictionary"?

There's a fine line between arid and vapid,... FYI and all,.... ^_~

If what you're getting at is:

A. that definitions are largely social agreements and/or subjective presciptions relating to language and are therefore subject to change at the whim of the majority (or the minority with the deep enough pockets to influence the foundations and organizations who pride themselves on maintaining the most verifiable understanding), or

B. that collections of definitions stem from organizations which may be committed to their accuracy but who at the end of the day are honestly working to maintain their livelihoods (as individuals working for a company) and thereby are subject to bias, misdirection, disinformation and error,...

then you would be right on both counts,... and I eagerly anticipate your suggestion of a suitable alternative. ^_~

I have no problem with your wish to go into etymology I find it an interesting subject, however I do find it odd in your round about way surgesting / recommending that we use a dictionary when reading your posts and not for the first time. I found it funny and a little pompous.
"vapid" hmm more sweetness and light :scrhd:

PurpleLama
10th December 2014, 16:44
Welcome to That Guy, once known as Neighbor to the Beast, and later Neighbor to some guy.

Catsquotl
10th December 2014, 17:20
Wow that was beautiful, thank you Eelco, God bless you man :hugs:

Thank you, I will :tiphat:

With Love
Eelco